What is your favorite product to book?

I started the game with classic sports entertainment but have spent the last two days playing with “no style” style and it is a blast. It gives all different types of workers a chance to be relevant with the 70-30 match rating.

It made me curious, what product do you guys like playing??

I like Fast & Furious for my created Tiny promotion.

High percentage of matches, rating weighted in favour of performance, only one match style required per show.

I do dislike the "important match" system, but it's a minor annoyance in the scheme of things.

I've been running Lucharesu with my RtG promotion and it's really nice. Events are 90% matches so I don't have to run any angles. I believe television is 70% or 80% which is perfect for me. Style is easy on workers, mask v mask matches give heat to a segment. Workers rated on ring performance over pop. It's really nice as a Booker instead of owner.

As an owner in a normal game, I prefer sports entertainment. It's what I grew up with and ultimately the fun part for me of a booking simulator is the booking part. I can get my stories out in a way that they would ne in reality

Classic Sports Entertainment for me.

That way my TV Shows can still be 50% angles, with every match 5 to 10 minutes but with a 16 minute Main Event.

My PPVs can essentially have matches as long (or as short!) as I want.

*kisses fingers* perfect!

Until you have to have 3 storylines over 35 in a company with 38 overness...

<p>I would like "No-Style Style" if it didn't penalize cinematic matches.</p><p> </p><p>

I would like "Episodic Entertainment" if I had more leeway to set up Hell in a Cell, Ladder Matches, etc. AND let me have Events have 75% Matches and 25% Angles.</p><p> </p><p>

I don't like any of them. They all tell me what to do too much and don't let me book the angle/show ratio I want or penalize match types I want to run.</p><p> </p><p>

There is currently no product for me. I suggested in the product thread, but I know it won't happen, and I will be stuck in perpetual misery, unable to play the company I want because of these restrictions deciding for me what I have permission to do. Because if I violate those rules, I get bad matches and low rated cards.</p><p> </p><p>

What I really want:</p><p>

1. The liberty but not mandate to run Comedy, Technical Masterclass, Cinematic matches.</p><p>

2. The liberty of having 60% Matches/40% Angles on shows and events. My audience doesn't want no match-match-match crap.</p><p>

3. NOT having "extra strain on body", "must have wild brawl/hardcore/etc", or "audience does not like risky angles"</p><p>

4. NOT having "Audience dislikes long/short matches". I want to book a mixture of 25-30 minute epic clashes AND short dominations. </p><p>

(Audience expects minimum 5 minutes, NO upper limit, but I would never run a match over 30 mins anyway)</p><p>

5. NOT having "clean finishes only" mandates.</p><p>

6. Minimum restriction on Comedy Gimmicks - This is a variety show. I won't cry if they can't be "Major Star" but they should be allowed to be a "Star" at least.</p><p> </p><p>

6. YES to requirements: Everyone must have gimmick. Must have many storylines, Major matches must have storylines, Must use 3 different match aims per card.</p><p>

THIS SOUNDS FUN. But not with all the other restrictions clipping my balls.</p>

<p>Episodic Lucha Libre.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

It allows me to use all the worker styles I want (even psychopaths). I allows me to use all the match types I want. It has an angle ratio I can live with. There are no outright hindrances to stunt my growth. It's a powder puff product so I don't have to worry about killing my workers.</p>

<p>Golden Age is my favourite so far for a quicker, book-a-lot-of-shows, game. 95% matches. No requirements for match types. </p><p> </p><p>

For a more interesting game, High Flying Hardcore gives a nice bunch of requirements. A Hardcore match. A Steal the Show. A Car Crash. I also enjoy the Guerrilla one. Mostly high flying but needs a comedy match every show.</p><p> </p><p>

The isn't an ideal product for me, but I like the variety.</p>

Grind House Lucha all day every day. It is such an amazing product. With Rudos and Tecnicos turned on but not enforced or loosely enforced. EMLL is my C-Verse promotion and I'm seeing so many real world mod players bring back Lucha Underground and it makes my heart happy.

<p>I'm a big fan of the PGHW all-match booking. Keeps you on your toes for what matches you book when.</p><p> </p><p>

I do like doing the TCW product after a while. In-ring work is valued, just a little more than pop. It makes me think of WCW, so I feel like I am righting the wrongs of history lol.</p>