All Elite Wrestling: Are You #AllElite?

Just some notes.

I plan on focusing more on the wrestlers' records and rankings going forward. I think I am going to do their records just in the time since the game has started, because going back and trying to figure out everyone's real records, and then changing them based on what has happened here and IRL would be way too much of a pain.

I am undecided on if I will just do overall records, or break it down to singles/tags/trios and overall. These will reset every year just like AEW actually does. This will definitely make it easier for me to find challengers, book feuds and overall make things a bit more tidy.

BTE seems to play at least a small role in AEW storylines in addition to the skits they do that stick to the BTE canon, so I might do some short BTE recaps as well. Something to break up the monotony. Besides, there's something that I REALLY want to hint at, but don't want to do it on Dynamite.

I would also like to place a bit of focus on what is going on in the rest of the world, mainly in NXT because we are in a ratings war and what they do should impact what we do and vice versa. When I started this I planned on having an ongoing ratings chart, but that was dashed when I saw that NXT regularly gets 1.6mil+ viewers a week compared to my 1.0mil, even though my show ratings are usually better. That's not an RWC problem and definitely not Questlove's fault; it's because the patches have been tweaking broadcasters a bit (also, I started this game with the June RWC update, and according to Quest the TV ratings are much more accurate in the August update thanks to his constant tweaking and testing so kudos!).

So for focusing on the rest of the world, I will most likely do a short "Around the World" breakdown of current champs, etc. Some of it will require some creative license on my part since what's going on throughout the world can definitely spoil some future plans for me (you'll know what I mean when you see it ;)).

Also, thank you guys so much for reading! The last episode of Dynamite got SEVENTEEN predictions, which I seriously never thought would happen. It means the world to me that the time I put into this hobby brings enjoyment to others :) I've tried keeping this as grounded, real, and immersive as possible because IMO that's what creates good storytelling. I am a huge reader (currently reading through the First Law trilogy, highly recommend) and an even bigger fan of television and cinema such as Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Westworld, hell even The Office. What all those have in common are great, memorable characters and engaging storylines, all things that I hope to do here in this thread. I have almost six months of storylines mapped out to the segment, with the main events of all PPVs and specials planned until next year's All Out. So you'll be seeing this thread for a looong time!

Enough rambling, thank you all for stopping in!

I'm glad you'll be paying more attention to records, that's one of things I like with AEW. Even though they just ignore it sometimes :3, but still it's a cool thing to keep track of. Of course it'd be overly difficult to go into the past IRL and find all the records and stuff so doing it from when you started makes more sense. Plus when 2021 starts you can reset the records so it'll be brand new.

Using BTE is quite the interesting task and I'll be really curious to see how you intertwine that into the world. What Dalton skits shall we see :3. I can't wait to see what you come up with man.

Paying more attention to NXT will be cool too, it'll add the backstage spice so we see more than just what's in between the ropes. Like you said it'll require creativity but you got that so it'll just be about trying out different ways to write and see what you're most comfortable with. But you got the skills for it.

You deserve all the love and adulation you're getting dude. You're one of the nicest people on the board and are so supportive of everyone's dynasties. Plus, you've done a good job of keeping a realistic feeling to company while adding your own flare to it.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Really good that mate.</p><p> </p><p>

PAC losing to Darby was probably the highlight (thought I love both guys) and the pop of Darby winning would have been huge!</p><p> </p><p>

Very interested to see what happens with Cody. And Hangman. And obviously Kenny has turned. So, just like we're seeing IRL you've done a really good job at presenting The Elite as fractured. The worst thing would have been The Elite winning everything at the expense of everyone else (kind of what they were formed in opposition to).</p><p> </p><p>

Oh, and I popped for Jungle Boy going over. Love that guy.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Matt Jackson vs. <strong>Sammy Guevara</strong></p><p>

Sammy getting a win back after losing to JB.</p><p> </p><p>

AEW TNT Championship: <strong>Darby Allin © </strong>vs. MYSTERY OPPONENT... Tommy Dreamer (shut up, it's Tommy Dreamer, ok) - Hardcore rules.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dark Order</strong> vs. Jurassic Express</p><p>

Sadly DO are on a roll right now. </p><p> </p><p>

Kris Statlander/Hikaru Shida vs. <strong>Nyla Rose/Bea Priestley</strong></p><p>

Nyla gets the win to establish her as the next challenger to Statlander</p><p> </p><p>

Richard Holliday vs. <strong>Wardlow</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS: Who is the Mystery Opponent? It's <strong>Dreamer</strong>.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Keep this up mate. Highly enjoyable.</p>

Matt Jackson vs. Sammy Guevara

AEW TNT Championship: Darby Allin © vs. MYSTERY OPPONENT

Dark Order vs. Jurassic Express

Kris Statlander/Hikaru Shida vs. Nyla Rose/Bea Priestley

Richard Holliday vs. Wardlow

BONUS: Who is the Mystery Opponent?

Honestly once I started focusing on stats and got a spreadsheet up and running it makes booking so much easier. regardless I've been late to the show but wow its been great so far bro

BONUS: Who is the Mystery Opponent? Eddie!

BONUS: Who is the Mystery Opponent? I like the suggestion thats been made already of Kingston

Really looking forward to The Match Beyond! Also loved Darby winning as I didn’t see that coming.

M att Jackson vs. Sammy Guevara

BONUS: Who is the Mystery Opponent? Brian Myers

A-E-DUB!

BONUS: Who is the Mystery Opponent? Jeff Hardy

Are you gonna release Jimmy Havoc, Bea Priestley and Sadie Gibbs?

iHpF2fO.jpg?2

AEW Dynamite

Resch Center, Green Bay, WI

Wednesday Week 2, October 2020

Attendance: 4,483

<div style="padding: 10px; border: 8px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #FFFFFF; max-width:60%; ";">

AEW Dark Results:

1. Lance Archer def. Aaron Solow (41)

2. Riho def. Anna Jay (28)

3. Christopher Daniels def. Timothy Burkman (34)

4. Thunder Rosa def. Mel (31)

5. Chris Hero def. Kip Sabian (47)

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:6px solid rgb(255,215,0);"></div>

Dynamite kicked off with the AEW World Champion Jon Moxley making his way to the ring through the crowd in the Resch Center in Green Bay!

After a few minutes of playing to the crowd, Moxley took to the mic. He started his promo by saying that another man has stepped up to the plate. Another man that he has already beaten. Full Gear, 2019, Kenny Omega tried playing Moxley’s game, and paid the price. They main evented a pay-per-view, they tore the house down, hell they tore the ring apart! And who came out on top? Jon Moxley. And that win was what sent him barreling towards Chris Jericho and the AEW title. That was eleven months ago, and now Omega wants another shot at Mox. Moxley said he wasn’t going to waste any time, if Omega wants a title match, he has one!

The next pay-per-view is Full Gear, Saturday Week 4 of November. Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega in the main event of Full Gear for the second year in a row, but this time it will be for the AEW World Championship!

Moxley added that if Kenny tries to blindside him again or use his goons, he’ll be ready for him. (72)

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:6px solid rgb(255,215,0);"></div>

1. Tenille Dashwood def. Sadie Gibbs – Gibbs showed some heart, but Dashwood was simply too much for her and lost to a Roaring Elbow in eight minutes. (41)

The Dynasty made their entrance for Richard Holliday’s match with Wardlow. MJF led the other three men to the ring to a chorus of boos. MJF goated to the crowd and grabbed a microphone. Before he could say a word, Wardlow’s music hit!

2. Wardlow def. Richard Holliday – Wardlow maintained control for the majority of the match, and only lost the momentum when the rest of the Dynasty interfered. A vicious powerbomb ended the match in thirteen minutes flat! (48)

Hammerstone jumped up on the apron and was about to get into the ring to square off with Wardlow but MJF convinced him to back down as Ricky Starks pulled the lifeless body of Richard Holliday out of the ring! MJF could be heard on the camera mic yelling that Wardlow would pay for this!

Tony Schiavone left the announce desk to come to the ring. He said that he has been informed by Tony Khan that All Elite Wrestling will see a new tag team debut next week LIVE on Dynamite. They are world-traveled veterans of the squared circle, legends of many promotions, and some of the baddest SOBs to ever lace up a pair of boots. AEW is proud to announce the signings of… (32)

H0tTOaE.jpg5QZWrcV.jpg

EDDIE KINGSTON & HOMICIDE!

3. Doc Gallows def. Michael Nakazawa – Very little to say here, the match went just as you would expect. Three minutes of destruction! (36)

‘Stronger Than Death’ Matt Hardy was backstage with Alex Marvez. Marvez asked him his thoughts on Lance Archer and the Murderhawk’s constant attacks and intimidation. Hardy responded by saying that he’s been aware of Archer since long before AEW. He knows what he is capable of. And Jake Roberts, we all know what he is capable of. He said he isn’t really sure why Archer has picked him as a target, but if he had to guess it’s because Matt Hardy is a household name and Archer is trying to establish himself as the same. However, he will fail. And that is because: “Lance Archer says Everybody Dies, but my name is Matt Hardy, and I am Stronger Than Death.” (59)

4. The Dark Order (Mr. Brodie Lee/Colt Cabana/Austin Gunn) def. Jurassic Express – A very good back and forth match full of some of AEW’s brightest talents. Marko has a broken rib, which took its toll on his performance and thus he was unable to bump as much as he usually does. Mr. Brodie played the powerhouse for his team, and his hoss fight with Luchasaurus was the highlight of the match. He came out on top in the encounter, and sent the dinoman packing with a Discus Lariat. He then did the same to Marko Stunt, but tagged in Austin Gunn to allow him to get the pinfall! (57)

Billy appeared in the concourse, looking down at his son. When the camera cut to him, the crowd turned and looked at him, which in turn caused Austin to look up at his father. His smile faded slightly, but Billy smirked and clapped at his son. Mr. Brodie noticed this and put his arm around Austin as the Dark Order left the ring. Is Billy happy that his son is seeing success? (30)

5. Nyla Rose & Bea Priestley def. Kris Statlander & Hikaru Shida – If there was any doubt that Nyla Rose deserved a title shot, this match squashed it! Despite all women having equal offense here, Nyla truly showcased her talent and power here. The finish came when Bea hit a dive on Shida to the outside of the ring, and Nyla responded with a Powerbomb onto the AEW Women’s World Champion Kris Statlander. Nyla pinned her 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring! Now with a pin over the champion, Nyla Rose certainly has a case for a championship match. (58)

Trish was backstage with all three members of SCU. She asked Scorpio Sky about his loss to Cody and what was next for the group. Sky responded by saying that ya know what, he is tired of always coming up short. He wins and wins and wins, but as soon as it matters, he loses. Sure, he wins on Dark, he might win on Dynamite, but what does it matter when he can’t break through? He lost to Chris Jericho in a world title match, he lost the tag team titles to two guys who barely got along, he lost to PAC in a TNT title match, and at High Stakes he lost to Cody in what was supposed to be Sky’s breakout moment. He said he’s tired of it and walked off. Kazarian followed him as Daniels told Trish that Sky’s time will come… he hopes. (50)

AEW TNT Champion Darby Allin made his entrance for his title match with the mystery opponent. The crowd reacted huge to the young star, who seems poised to make a permanent mark on the industry.

Before the mystery opponent came to the ring, a short video played of a man grappling on the mat. The dimly lit room hid the face of the man putting a geek into an armbar. Then he lifted the poor soul into a waist lock and nailed a German suplex. The winner stood up and walked to the camera where his cauliflower ears and crazy hair gave away his identity…

eq3lnoB.jpg

It’s Filthy Tom Lawlor!

Filthy Tom made his entrance to a good pop from the Green Bay crowd. He was wearing MMA shorts and gloves. Darby paced back and forth but never showed any emotion on his face.

6. AEW TNT Championship: Darby Allin © def. Tom Lawlor – Despite the best efforts of the former UFC standout, Darby was too much for him to overcome! The match was an even 50-50 throughout, but the momentum shifted solely to Darby when he backflipped out of a German suplex attempt and kneed Lawlor in the back of the head. One Coffin Drop later and he retained the title in sixteen minutes! (63)

As Darby celebrated, the lights dimmed and another video played. A man was in a white room sitting down facing away from the camera. He spoke, saying “The only reason men like Darby Allin are successful, is because of men like me. You are a poor mans version of me. I paved the way. I innovated. Darby Allin, TNT Champion, next week on Dynamite, I will come and stake my place in All Elite Wrestling. When the final bell rings, a new champion is crowned. My name is…”

ZZRIWLb.jpg

Matt Sydal!

We went backstage to The Elite and friends sitting in a meeting room. Cody, the Bucks, Dustin Rhodes and Arn Anderson all look a bit worried. Cody asked Matt and Nick if they had gotten a hold of Hangman yet. Matt said no, and Nick said that they’ve tried everything. His phone goes right to voicemail, he deleted his Twitter, and cut off contact. Arn spoke up to mention that The Match Beyond is in THREE WEEKS, so they need to get a hold of him. That match requires complete synergy between everyone for it to work. Right now they have two sets of brothers, which is great, but they’re missing the fifth man who will hold the team together. They better get their act together or the Inner Circle will eat them alive.

Speaking of which, Arn reminds Matt that his match is next, so he better get out there and represent his team well! (69)

7. Sammy Guevara def. Matt Jackson – The first blood is drawn by the Inner Circle! Three weeks ahead of The Match Beyond, Sammy comes out on top against one half of the Young Bucks. Their styles meshed well, but there certainly was some miscommunication at a few points here. The finish came when Chris Jericho hopped up on the apron to distract the referee only to be pulled down by Nick Jackson, causing the two to brawl! Jake Hager then clotheslined Nick and the two stood over the fallen Buck, only to be taken out by a tope con hilo from Matt! Matt slid back into the ring but was met with a superkick to the jaw by Sammy, followed up by a 630 for the pinfall! (64)

Santana & Ortiz then joined the rest of their group in beating down the Bucks, causing Cody & Dustin Rhodes to fly down the entranceway to make the save! It wouldn’t be enough however, as the numbers game was in the Inner Circle’s favor. They hit a series of finishers and piled the bodies of their foes in the center of the ring. The five of them stood tall over their four fallen opponents. They mocked the poses of the Bucks as Dynamite goes off the air with one question lingering… (64)

Where’s Hangman?

Show Rating: 63

Viewers: 974,961

</div>

Quick Results

1. Tenille Dashwood def. Sadie Gibbs

2. Wardlow def. Richard Holliday

3. Doc Gallows def. Michael Nakazawa

4. Dark Order (Mr. Brodie/Cabana/Austin) def. Jurassic Express

5. Nyla Rose/Bea Pristley def. Kris Statlander/Hikaru Shida

6. AEW TNT: Darby Allin © def. Tom Lawlor

7. Sammy Guevara def. Matt Jackson

PREDICTION RESULTS!

Bigelow Cartwheel: 5/5

Powerbrock100: 5/5

Poopykokko: 5/5

Ry guy 64: 5/5

Joshbrady91: 5/5

Texasrangers13: 5/5

TLLK: 4/5

CPBHBK: 4/5

The Lariat: 4/5

Kanegan: 4/5

Gorilla Monsoon: 4/5

CGN91: 3/5

Liamperrons: 3/5

Anaddeo89: 3/5

EpicCorey: 2/5

Mattu29: 2/5

First and foremost, I apologize for the delay in getting the show up. Ten days is definitely the longest yet. I started a new job this week so I've barely been on GDS at all. That being said, I have the next show almost completed as well so it shouldn't take nearly as long in the future!

We are barreling forward towards The Match Beyond, with Full Gear not much longer after that! High Stakes Night Two was technically one year of Dynamite being on the air for this diary, which is cool to see. The roster is big enough to keep the matchups fresh and rewarding, but at the same time, revisiting feuds (a la Elite vs. Inner Circle) can also feel new because of the added stakes (The Match Beyond)!

I'm EXTREMELY excited for the match two months in-game, because some very very very surprising things are going to happen :D

OAvfiwE.jpg

AEW Dynamite Preview

Houston, TX

Wednesday Week 3, October 2020

<div style="padding: 10px; border: 8px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #FFFFFF; max-width:65%; ";">iHpF2fO.jpg?2

An action-packed night of professional wrestling is coming this Wednesday! AEW Dynamite on TNT will bring a series of incredible matchups to your living room! A TNT title match, THREE debut appearances, and much much more!

Cody vs. Jake Hager

In the main event, Jake Hager will look to avenge his loss to then-TNT Champion Cody at Fyter Fest! Two weeks ahead of The Match Beyond, the two men will hope to sway momentum in their favor. You can be sure that the Elite and the Inner Circle will be close by to ensure their side wins!

Where’s Hangman?

Adam Page has not been seen since his loss with the Young Bucks to Bulletproof at High Stakes Night One. He hasn’t picked up his phone, and his status for The Match Beyond is unknown. Will he show his loyalty to his true friends, or will the Elite have to find a fifth man for their epic match with the Inner Circle?

AEW TNT Championship: Darby Allin © vs. Matt Sydal

Darby’s victory over Tom Lawlor last week was short lived, as a video package played to announce that Matt Sydal would be his next challenger! Sydal has taken credit for the style used by many of today’s young stars, including Darby. Will one of the OG high flyers in Matt Sydal take down one of the new generation’s brightest stars in Darby Allin?

Stu Grayson vs. Billy

Billy is on a mission to save his son Austin Gunn from the Dark Order, but Austin has shown no interest in leaving. Billy’s journey stars with Stu Grayson, who could be considered a high ranking member within the Order. Will Billy be able to prove that the Dark Order is not invincible, as the Exalted One Mr. Brodie Lee claims?

Ricky Starks vs. Wardlow

Wardlow is on a mission of his own, to take down the Dynasty one by one! He has already defeated Richard Holliday, but will Absolute Ricky Starks stop him in his tracks?

Private Party vs The Butcher & The Blade

Two strong tag teams collide in an enticing matchup! Both teams are looking to separate themselves from the pack after early momentum subsided. Two hugely clashing tag team styles will meet this Wednesday on Dynamite!

Eddie Kingston & Homicide Debut!

These men are two tough New Yorkers who have traveled the world in the name of pro wrestling. Now, they have arrived in AEW to make an impact! Although it has been announced that they will appear on Dynamite this week, we have no idea in what capacity! Stay tuned to TNT to find out!

Plus…

We hear from AEW World Champion Jon Moxley AND his challenger Kenny Omega!

We hear from AEW World Tag Team Champions FTR!

Tenille Dashwood in action!

Lance Archer & Jake Roberts appear!

</div>

Quick Predictions!

Cody vs. Jake Hager

AEW TNT Championship: Darby Allin © vs. Matt Sydal

Stu Grayson vs. Billy

Ricky Starks vs. Wardlow

Private Party vs. Butcher & Blade