How long did you play a save game?

About five years, give or take a year or two depending on the save. I play multiple mods at the same time, I have a 2005 Cornellverse save, a standard 2016 Cornellverse save, a Rising Storms save and a War Of The Immortals save. Every game offers something different, which is why I play all of them at the same time.

I tend to play long games, sometimes over 2 decades depending on the mod. After a certain point (lack of human made characters) the games would become way too easy as it feels like I win by running out the clock. Meaning, I get first pick by about 15 years in, no other company is competing at a high level anymore.

Historical mods can run longer, but it's really the same thing, even with the new workers coming in for a longer period, the promotions never seemed to stay at the level they were after around the 15 year mark.

I've ran several test games starting without much of anything many times with 2020 (think IER organic), and although I absolutely hate we started over again, this is a noticeably much smarter AI. The game part of this seems to be incredible so far.

I still hate the editor...

<p>I ran a save with FCW in the c-verse in TEW 2010 for 26 years </p><p> </p><p>

I’ve also ran a save with NOTBPW in TEW 2010 that lasted at least 11 years.</p><p> </p><p>

The best save I’ve ever done was using TEW 2013 I ran an SWF save in the 97 c verse that lasted roughly 8 years. Christian Faith was my world champion for 3 years and 8 months </p><p> </p><p>

My current TEW 2020 save with CWA is at about a year though I haven’t played in a very long time</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TakerNGN74" data-cite="TakerNGN74" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52022" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I ran a save with FCW in the c-verse in TEW 2010 for 26 years <p> </p><p> I’ve also ran a save with NOTBPW in TEW 2010 that lasted at least 11 years.</p><p> </p><p> The best save I’ve ever done was using TEW 2013 I ran an SWF save in the 97 c verse that lasted roughly 8 years. Christian Faith was my world champion for 3 years and 8 months </p><p> </p><p> My current TEW 2020 save with CWA is at about a year though I haven’t played in a very long time</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Weird, I always thought your NOTBPW game was the one that lasted 26 years. Not sure why I thought that.</p><p> </p><p> I honestly cannot remember my longest run save. I don't think I have had anything over say ten years but I could be wrong.</p>

Currently playing in Dec 2028 in my first CVerse game save. Started as ACPW Booker, but was beginning to feel handcuffed by the Owner (wouldn't let me go big on FA's, wanted us to get to BIG when it would be very difficult considering) so jumped to CZCW when the Ownership opened up in Oct 2026 and turned it back into a Jr. Heavyweight promotion again. I've turned CZCW around and we just became BIG in October...new TV and PPV deals too...but I"m starting to feel the itch to move again so I may start my own promotion or try my hand at rebuilding a struggling Japanese promotion...or start over again...but I kind of want to get to 2030 just to do it.