Attendance: 800 people SELL OUT

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 18,860 viewers

Dark match:

Danielle Sweetheart def. Roxanne Debrix [45]

Juana Hurricane & Sonnaz Shah def. The Rage [43]

The Line def. Felicia Luck, Black Diamond & Helen Hywater [39]

sipJKl5.jpgXMPDftb.jpg

On commentary: Alfonso Garcia & Joanne 'JRO' Rodriguez

Garcia: Good evening QAW faithful! We are broadcasting from a SOLD OUT venue this evening for Night Of Champions! A new event in the QAW calendar where all champions will be defending their gold! I'm Alfonso Garcia and by my side, the legend, Joanne Rodriguez!

JRO: Thank you Alfonso! These introductions are getting better and better. I'm excited to be here and I'm especially looking forward to the main event! The calculating, submission machine, Emma May defending against the wildcard, rule breaking, Hellcat Hernandez!

Garcia: JRO I'm going to put you on the spot... Who is walking away QAW World Champion?

JRO: Both women are on a roll but something about Hellcat Hernandez recently has me captivated. I think she has that extra something to tap into at the moment!

Garcia: We'll see if you're right a little later on. Our opening contest tonight will see the newly formed Ronin3 taking on Modesty Pador, Raquel Alvarado and Millie the Minx.

JRO: I don't know who Ronin3 have recruited because Foxxy has been keeping it under wraps-- but, I was speaking to her earlier and she assured me that this new member is going to make Ronin3 stronger than it has ever been.

Garcia: I want to know! But first lets take it to the ring where Dharma Gregg is standing by!

eKkpfKa.jpg

Dharma Gregg, is standing by in the ring between Emma May and Hellcat Hernandez...

CCOiapt.jpgijLCoLi.jpgwYxk6Nk.jpg

Dharma: QAW faithful welcome to Night of Champions! Joining me now are the two women fighting for the QAW World Championship in the main event. The champion, Emma May and her challenger, Hellcat Hernandez… Hellcat, I believe you requested this chance to address Emma publicly?

Hellcat: That's right, Dharma. Emma, you think you can call me "back alley" and get away with it? You've forgotten who you're dealing with. 

[Emma smirks]

Emma: Oh Hellcat, I remember exactly who I'm dealing with. You're the same lowlife thug you were three years ago. 

Hellcat: I'm going to make you regret that.

[Emma laughs]

Emma: Is that right? You're all talk, Hellcat. You always have been. 

[Hellcat goes nose to nose with Emma]

Hellcat: I beat you for the Shockwave Championship. I beat your ass for it. This is going to be the same. 

Emma: That was then. This is now. I am the World Champion. I am "World Class" Emma May. And you? Still a back alley...

[Hellcat grabs Emma by the scruff of the neck, but Emma barely flinches]

Hellcat: You think you're so much better than me, don't you mija? If I was running circles around you 3 years ago what do you think it’ll be now?

Emma: Let's find out. 

[Hellcat lets Emma go but they stay almost nose to nose still]

Hellcat: Let me tell you something. I'm not going to stop until I take that championship from you.

Emma: You can try. But in the end, you'll be another victim. Another name on my long list of wins.

[Hellcat scoffs]

Emma: You're feeling cocky because you've got some wins over Alina. The woman I embarrassed for this very championship... You're still not my level, and never will be. You will bend. You will break--

[Hellcat spits in Emma's face and quickly exits the ring]

Emma: [wipes the spit from her face] You'll regret that! YOU'LL REGRET THAT!!!

[Emma throws the mic out the ring at Hellcat who laughs defiantly flipping the bird at the camera]

[50]

Emma stood out. This promo got the crowd hot and was a strong start to the show

eKkpfKa.jpg

TRIOS MATCH

SuVbDw9.jpgvvKTBAf.jpgdDRR0op.jpg

W/8fP1z6s.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

OXZa5PY.jpgkL8gG60.jpgjemHvcg.jpg

Ronin3 [Foxxy, Toni & Tameka Sky] vs. Modesty Pador, '100% Rudo' Raquel Alvarado & Millie the Minx

The crowd were treated to their first look at Ronin3's newest member Tameka Sky; who towered over everyone at a whopping 6ft7 and at one point Raquel tried to leave but her partners made her stay.

The story of the match was Tameka Sky no selling all offence thrown at her and easily shut down her opponents with simple tackles and clotheslines. The finish came when Tameka almost choke slammed Millie through the apron and Fox called for the tag. After some showboating she draped herself over Millie for the 3.

Winners: Ronin3 via pin in 10:15

[39]

The match got the crowd hot. Foxxy stood out and Modesty struggled to keep up

eKkpfKa.jpg

We go to Commissioner Bomb’s office where Alina is standing by with the Commissioner…

ioKyjRi.jpgY6bqDw1.jpg

Alina: The last time you invited me here I got jumped by Hellcat. No surprises this time?

Bomb: Of course not. You know I can’t control that woman!

Alina: [Dramatically] Ah Hellcat. The woman with a venomous tongue and a dark heart. I have a score to settle with her!

Bomb: How could I forget?

Alina: And you have benched me tonight! We both know that's a load of... [pauses for effect] baloney!

Bomb: Alina! You know why you're benched. That neck of yours has taken three nasty piledrivers recently and the doctor said you need to recover. So guess what? You're resting. 

[Alina dramatically looks into the distance]

Alina: Rest? I'm the face of QAW. I cannot rest. I need to be in the ring fighting for my dreams. And my dream? Is to take Hellcat down.

Bomb: If you ask me she has pinned you twice in a row. What unresolved business does she have with you? You need to sell this more because it just sounds like you can't take the fact you lost...

[Alina snaps out of her trance with a gasp]

Alina: You don't understand. This is not about winning or losing. This is about honour, pride... And revenge. Hellcat may have won those matches, but she hasn't seen the last of Alina America!

Bomb: [skeptically] Fine, if you're serious then it'll have to be a street fight. Anything goes!

Alina: Book it. 

[48]

Alina did well

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW SHOCKWAVE CHAMPIONSHIP

IUMpMtb.jpg

s4knF2k.jpgyEIo5KV.pngTdYJhEN.jpg

Little Miss Perfect © vs. Darkness Cat

Darkness appeared confident whereas LMP was hesitant which fortunately disguised the fact that they were not clicking in the ring, with LMP particularly off her game. Instead it came off as though LMP was in her own head which JRO shared was down to comments backstage about her performance at World Summit and whether she was a worthy champion.

As Darkness began to pick up some momentum and rallied the crowd with some flashy spots Christy Higgins made her way to ringside to cause a distraction. As the referee dealt with Higgins, LMP snatched her title belt and clocked Darkness in the back of the head just as the referee turned around and unknowingly made the count for LMP.

Winner: Little Miss Perfect via pin in 9:37 [5th Defence]

[40]

LMP was off her game

eKkpfKa.jpg

We join Dharma standing by the with 5SSW World Tag Team Champions, Fuyuko Higa & Shiori Jippensha aka. The Honnari…

ijLCoLi.jpgd2RTj76.jpgLK2iTwe.jpg

Dharma: Fuyuko, you have been on a quest for revenge over recent months against Danielle Sweetheart stemming from when she eliminated you in the Battlebowl. You pinned her last month defending your championships… Is the quest over?

Higa: Not revenge. Honour.

Dharma: Oh. I apologise...

[Higa nods]

Higa: The victory was no good...

0tUOMbz.jpg

[Ashley Keith appears]

Shiori: [in Japanese] What does this clown want?

Higa: [in Japanese] This stupid girl has some nerve...

Ashley: Hello! To you both!

Higa: Ashley.

Ashley: So, I’ve been sat at home since our match wondering if I was going to hear from you…

Shiori: [in Japanese] These Americans have no respect. They are so full of themselves, especially this one! Hit her in the face.

Higa: Hear from us?

Ashley: A thank you…? For ditching Danielle? I gave you your victory. I made Danielle look stupid. Everybody wins.

Shiori: [in Japanese] What is she saying?

Ashley: What is she saying?!

Higa: I don’t like what you did. I don’t like you… Don’t interrupt us again.

[Higa turns to leave and Ashley raises her hand as if to strike her-- Until Shiori grabs Ashley’s hand]

Shiori: [in Japanese] I told you to hit her first.

[Higa drops Ashley with a hard slap-- The Honnari leave as Ashley clutches her face looking upset]

[38]

eKkpfKa.jpg

"Opportunity Awaits" Ladder Match

d2RTj76.jpgLK2iTwe.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

TtUc3j8.jpg86sny6U.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

VzVlzAe.jpgoZsMxSe.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

SBli9KZ.jpgXwH8IOt.jpg

The Honnari [Fuyuko Higa & Shiori Jippensha] vs. 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo & 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle vs. Paige Croft & Christy Higgins vs. The Uprising [Talia Quinzel & Seline Svelte]

All involved were fighting for a mystery opportunity but each team knew Commissioner Bomb was likely to have something good in store in exchange for the violence.

The match was decent by ladder match standards. Everyone took ladder bumps which had the crowd engaged but the lack of big names contributed to some large pockets of the crowd being indifferent to the outcome. As the match progressed it was clear The Uprising and Christy/Paige were subtly working together, particularly against The Honnari, who commentary pegged as the obvious threat.

Towards the end of the match Christy hit Shiori with the Florida Upswing [sliced Bread#2] on the ring apron [using the ring post as a launch pad] and both women slid onto the ground utterly winded. In the ring, Fuyuko lay an unconscious Talia on a ladder and proceeded to powerbomb an equally dazed Selina onto her tag partner-- before Fuyuko could turn her attention to winning the match she was taken out from behind by Brazzle with a steel chair to the back.

During the commotion Pamela and Paige ascended the ladder and were battling it out at the top. For a moment it looked as if Paige had won the punch-off at the top but Pamela roared in defiance and fired back with a crunching headbutt-- with no comeback from Paige [who dropped to the mat] Pamela grabbed the gold star hanging over the ring.

Winners: Pamela & Suzanne via item retrieval in 17:33

[49]

eKkpfKa.jpg

After the match Commissioner Bomb joins the winners in the ring with what appears to be a contract…

Y6bqDw1.jpg86sny6U.jpgTtUc3j8.jpg

Bomb: What a match, give it up one more time for your winners!

[bomb raises Suzanne & Pamela’s hands]

Bomb: That wasn’t called the ‘Opportunity Awaits’ ladder match for nothing. Do you want to know what you’ve won?

[suzanne & Pamela nod in agreement]

Bomb: I felt that the Three Way Dance event needed to be cut this year. But, as a tribute to it, Starshow 2022 will see all QAW champions defending in triple threat matches!

Pamela: So we’re in the tag team match?

[bomb laughs wickedly]

Bomb: I prefer to keep things interesting Pamela! You will both be challenging Emma May for the QAW World Championship!

[suzanne & Pamela look at each other in shock]

Bomb: May the best woman… Win!

[46]

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

2qtkezS.jpg2qtkezS.jpg

Jx41iYM.jpga4zbi8b.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

XZrO7tW.jpggolteCP.jpg

W/ vx1orto.jpg

Las Amazonas [Mariana Torres & Pinky Perez] © vs. The Experience [Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder] w/ Bossman Brayfield

Both teams put on the best tag team matches in QAW history to date with great callbacks to their previous encounters. The cohesion of The Experience neatly clashed against the miscommunications between Las Amazonas-- despite their efforts to reconcile there was still underlying tension.

The crowd groaned in disapproval when Mariana got hit by the 'Rock'n'Roll' double team [super kick into a bridging German]. As Ava made the cover Pinky was already in to break it up. The referee admonished Pinky as she dragged Mariana over to their corner, tagged herself in, and hit Ava with everything she had culminating in a 'Butterfly Bomb' [Double underhook powerbomb]. Commentary discussed the abrupt finish and both agreed Pinky had shone over Mariana.

Winners: Las Amazonas via pin in 22:48 [4th defence]

[60]

Pinky carried the match

eKkpfKa.jpg

Bossman Brayfield gets into the ring and starts to get in Pinky’s face...

vx1orto.jpga4zbi8b.jpg

Jx41iYM.jpggolteCP.jpgXZrO7tW.jpg

Brayfield: Ah bet y’all ugly as sin under that mask! Always cheatin’! Ah swear this won’t be the last you’ve heard of The Experience!

Pinky: You need to get out of my face…

Brayfield: Or what, miss?

[Pinky squares up to Brayfield]

Pinky: Or I’m going to shove that hat so far up your as…!

[Pinky’s threat goes unfinished as Lily Snyder attacks from behind]

Garcia: Both woman are tearing chunks out of each other!

JRO: Don’t we have security to break these kind of brawls up?! Hello?!

Garcia: Is that? Yes, here comes Lilly & Rose!

bMS08Zm.jpgaau0kzu.jpg

[Lilly & Rose rush the ring and get between Lily Snyder and Pinky-- they attempt to hit The Thorn on Lily Snyder but she is saved when Bossman and Ava pull her out the ring]

Pinky: Thanks for the assist.

Debbie: You owe us one.

[Kate Lilly goes over to Mariana who is beginning to stir awake-- as Kate reaches out to her shoulder Mariana instinctively fires a sharp back elbow catching Kate in the face]

Kate: Motherfu--!! [Kate pinches her nose as if to stop it from bleeding].

Pinky: She didn’t mean to do that!

Mariana: I meant it! They're out here getting involved in our business again!

[The four women exchange heated words in the ring with Mariana and Debbie nose to nose. Sensing the opportunity The Experience rush the ring and shove Debbie and Kate into Pinky and Mariana-- resulting in Mariana charging at Debbie and a confusing, but entertaining, brawl between all 6 women erupts. The segment ends with Lilly & Rose clearing the ring]

[37]

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

PeTpSiO.jpg

CCOiapt.jpgyEIo5KV.pngwYxk6Nk.jpg

'World Class' Emma May © vs. Hellcat Hernandez

The referee called for the bell as Emma May charged the ring and took the fight to Hellcat who was more than ready to brawl. Commentary noted this was something Hellcat was likely trying to encourage as Emma was outperformed by Hellcat during the first half of the match.

As things progressed Emma changed tactic and created distance and grappling with Hellcat, which almost paid off with a submission several times. During the closing minutes Emma overshot a back suplex and dumped Hellcat on the back of her head-- the referee checked on Hellcat who needed a moment before continuing and the audio picked up angry swearing from Hellcat. Blood was in the water now and when the referee signaled to continue Emma shot in for the takedown and soon had Hellcat in a rear naked choke. The referee pleaded with Hellcat to submit but instead Hellcat flipped Emma off before passing out.

Winner: Emma May via stoppage in 15:10 [4th defence]

[48]

SHOW RATING: 46

Edited by Rhysrob

• 3 weeks later...

rFIw3TS.jpg

Road to Starshow Tour Night#1

Date: Tue W2 Jan 2020

Attendance: 665 people

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 13,159 viewers

Dark match:

Juana Hurricane def. Sonnaz Shah [48]

Tex-Mex def. Deadly Viper Squad [43]

Tag Match

XZrO7tW.jpggolteCP.jpgw/vx1orto.jpgyEIo5KV.pngTrbGhYF.jpg3aK35oI.jpg

The Experience [Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder] w/ Bossman Brayfield vs. 2 San Diego Girls [Coco Malloy & Izzy Quick]

A good showing for rookies Coco Malloy & Izzy Quick who got space to show of some flashy offence but were mostly there to bump for The Experience. Brayfield did good work at ringside directing his team in a methodical dismantling of their opponents and reminder that The Experience are still a serious threat in the tag division. Izzy was pinned by Ava after the ‘Rock’n’roll’ [superkick into bridging german].

Winners: The Experience via pin in 10:01

[46]

The match got the crowd hot & was a strong start to the show

eKkpfKa.jpg

Backstage in guerrilla position Millie the Minx is standing by as Little Miss Perfect and Christy Higgins walk by...

jemHvcg.jpgs4knF2k.jpgoZsMxSe.jpg

Christy: [i'm so excited, you are going to love the party…] Oh hey Millie! Are you wrestling Darkness Cat next?

Millie: Hey! Yeah I am-- did you say you’re having a party?

Christy: A party? Oh! Yeah, I’m throwing a party for my best friend here [Christy gestures at LMP] to celebrate her historic year long Shockwave title reign.

[LMP rubs her Shockwave championship belt proudly]

Millie: Oh wow! That’s so impressive! I hope one day someone will throw a party for my historic title reign--

Christy: Well, it--

Millie:-- Although, I did hear some of the other girls saying you barely defended the belt. So, I guess it makes sense you've hung onto it for so long!

Perfect: Wow.

Christy: Still missing a filter, huh? Anyway, it’s going to be a great party… We have a spare invite if you want to come?

Millie: For me? Really?! I’d love to… No one here has ever invited me to anything!

Christy: Of course! But you need to do something for us first.

Millie: Anything!

Perfect: Commissioner Bomb granted Darkness Cat another title shot at Starshow in the triple threat. I’ve defeated her twice now. Don't you agree it's really unfair for her to skip the line, over people like you? Why don’t you do us all a favour and take her out…

[Millie looks to be pondering the request as the camera fades away]

[27]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

TdYJhEN.jpgyEIo5KV.pngjemHvcg.jpg

Darkness Cat vs. Millie the Minx

Millie attacked at the bell with uncharacteristic urgency that took Darkness by surprise. After a few minutes of attempting to work the leg it became clear that Millie lacked a killer instinct and Darkness regained control. Poor Millie literally had no answer for Darkness’ quick offence and was quickly put away with a Black Cat Moonsault.

Winner: Darkness Cat via pin in 7:51

[37]

eKkpfKa.jpg

We join Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose in the promo area…

bMS08Zm.jpgaau0kzu.jpg

Lilly: When we arrived in QAW just under a year ago we thought our ascent would be instant. Instead, we got two thorns in our side: The Experience and Las Amazonas…

Rose: The Experience, you've screwed us out of title matches. And Las Amazonas, we allowed ourselves to get caught up in your drama... Maybe we got complacent?

Lilly: Maybe… But that ends now. We're tired of 'thorns' in our side-- In fact, thorns is a compliment. Roses have thorns!

Rose: True.

Lilly: The Experience, Las Amazonas... You are weeds... Annoying, unwelcome weeds in our backyard and it's time for us to rip you out root and stem. It's time for Lilly & Rose to flourish in QAW and remind the world who we are. So, at Starshow… Why don’t we settle it?

[31]

A solid promo that got the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg

Tag Match

TtUc3j8.jpg86sny6U.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

LuFpAXm.jpgqTZmecP.jpgW/ CCOiapt.jpg

'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle & 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo vs The Rage [Honey Badger & Marie Punnen] w/ Emma May

Emma May's two challengers at Starshow were in action against her stablemates The Rage. So, Emma May was at ringside to scout them. The match was pretty sloppy thanks to The Rage who, despite being former world tag champions, lacked the raw talent to overcome the experience of Brazzle and Rojo-- who had an answer for everything and shut down a lot of their opponents MMA inspired offence.

Rojo hoisted Marie up and delivered a massive 'Rojo Alert' [Running powerbomb] for the win. After the match Emma got in the face of Rojo calling her an 'embarrassment' but Brazzle diffused the situation and led her friend away.

Winners: Brazzle & Rojo via pin in 12:20

[43]

Overall show rating: 37

Damn, that main event was poor

Edited by Rhysrob

rFIw3TS.jpg

Road to Starshow Tour Night#2

Date: Sat W2 Jan 2020

Attendance: 800 people SELL OUT

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 16,925 viewers

Dark match:

Ash Grover def. Die Fledermaus, Sinda Sarai & Estrella Blanca [44]

Tex-Mex def. Felicia Luck & Black Diamond [41]

Trios Match

s4knF2k.jpgoZsMxSe.jpgkL8gG60.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

TdYJhEN.jpgV05OBMw.jpgyvmpGVQ.jpg

Little Miss Perfect, Christy Higgings & '100% Rudo' Raquel Alvarado vs. Darkness Cat & The Caribbean Angels

A decent opener giving insight into Perfect’s upcoming Starshow defence against Darkness Cat & a yet to be announced opponent-- it was noted on commentary that Miss Perfect has had a shaky few months as champion and many have pegged Christy as her crutch. Her challenger Darkness Cat was out to show she was ready to be champion but was outsmarted by her 3 tricky opponents and Christy scored the Florida Upswing [sliced Bread#2] on her for the win.

After the match Christy encouraged Perfect to stand over Darkness Cat in victory-- which she did with her Shockwave championship raised high.

Winners: Perfect, Higgins & Alvarado via pin in 13:26

[41]

The match got the show off to a strong start

eKkpfKa.jpg

We cut to a pre-recorded promo from Hellcat Hernandez...

wYxk6Nk.jpg

Hellcat: Alina, Alina, Alina. You can't let go, can you? I thought I made it clear the first two times we faced each other. But here we are, you keep coming back for more and now you want to take it to the streets. I'm from the streets. You think you have what it takes to beat me at my own game?! You're playing with fire, and I'm the inferno. And when you step into that ring with me, you'll realise just how much heat I can bring. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

[55]

The feed transitions to a pre-recorded promo from Alina America...

ioKyjRi.jpg

Alina: Hellcat, you may think you're done with me but I'm not done with you [pauses for dramatic effect]. You pinned me at Trios and World Summit, but, I won our last match. And when I won, you attacked me!

[Alina gasps with a flourish]

Alina: I'm not going to let you walk all over me like that. I am the face of QAW, and I'll be damned if the example I set to our young viewers, and the rest of the locker room, is one that says bullies get to do what they want when things don't go their way. 

[Alina stares into the distance]

Alina: I will take you on in a street fight. No doubt you think I'm crazy. But we come from the same place amiga. You think I didn't have to fight my way through as well? 

[Alina snaps out of her trance with a dramatic arm gesture]

Alina: I'm ready for you!

[55]

These angles got the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

ljAIwV0.jpgyEIo5KV.pngVx65cOV.jpg

Simony Sentinel vs. 'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart

Another excellent showing from Sentinel who was invited back after her standout performance last month. The ACPW/CWWF star may have a future in QAW... This was Danielle's first appearance since World Summit, rumour has it Fuyuko hit her so hard she wasn't cleared to compete due to a suspected concussion. Danielle used this match to prove she was back in good form and decisively put away Simony with a superkick.

Winner: Danielle via pin in 11:38

[54]

This match got the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg

As Danielle celebrates, Ashley Keith's music hits and the 'Queen of Professional Wrestling' comes out the curtain [and makes a point not to approach the ring]...

0tUOMbz.jpgVx65cOV.jpg

Ashley: Danielle, have you heard of the expression ‘the enemy of my enemy...is my friend’?

Danielle: [Dani sighs] I really don’t give a damn what you have to say Ashley.

Ashley: Oh but you do. When Fuyuko slapped me last month she made a huge mistake.

Danielle: Maybe she wouldn’t of done that if you didn't throw our tag match. 

Ashley: I don’t give a shit why. I’m not going to let her get away with it.

Danielle: And you think I’m going to let you get away with what you did…?!

Ashley: Our time will come again. But, I'm here because I spoke to Commissioner Bomb and she granted us a rematch for the 5SSW World Tag Team Championships at Starshow.

Danielle: I don’t care.

Ashley: And if we lose… You will get your chance to wrestle me again, and choose the stipulation. You have everything to gain with this one.

Danielle: And what makes you think I won’t just throw the match like you have with me?

Ashley: You know what those belts mean and you want your name on that lineage. And you know I wouldn’t of gone to Bomb if I wasn’t serious this time… And you know together we can win.

[41]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

CCOiapt.jpgyEIo5KV.pngKvfMD0s.jpg

'World Class' Emma May vs. Penny Ramone

A great main event as Emma & Penny put on QAW's best match to date-- With Emma now holding the honour of winning the top 3 QAW matches of all time. Although Penny made a strong case for being a future world champion, the force of nature that Emma May has become was overwhelming, and tapped out Ramone with a rear-naked choke.

After the match Emma could be heard taking jabs at her Starshow opponents, Suzanne Brazzle & Pamela Rojo, telling them to take note.

Winner: Emma May via submission in 14:20

[66]

Show rating: 55

Edited by Rhysrob

• 2 weeks later...

rFIw3TS.jpg

QAW Bombshells airing on QAW.com

Tag Match

XwH8IOt.jpgSBli9KZ.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

V05OBMw.jpgyvmpGVQ.jpg

The Uprising [selina Svelte & Talia Quinzel] vs. The Caribbean Angels [Miss Havana & Lady San Juan]

A look at the tag division with impressive rookies The Caribbean Angels taking on established veterans: The Uprising. The match was much better than it had any right to be [with it being the Angel's 6th professional match]; despite a good start from the Angels, The Uprising asserted their dominance easily.

At the bell Talia & Selina gestured to their waists signalling their intent to compete in QAW full time.

Winners: The Uprising via pin in 09:07

[46]

Got the show off to a strong start & the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg

Commissioner Bomb is sat behind her desk...

Y6bqDw1.jpg

Bomb: Welcome to my office QAW faithful! I’m sure you’re here to learn more about Starshow 2021 and what we have in store. First, I’m pleased to announce the 5SSW World Tag Team Champions: The Honnari, have accepted a rematch against Ashley Keith and Danielle Sweetheart. The feud between Ashley and Danielle has only been getting worse, can they put aside their differences to win the gold? I hope not…!

[Commissioner Bomb is interrupted by the Shockwave Champion: Little Miss Perfect]

s4knF2k.jpg

Perfect: Stop. Everything!

Bomb: I’m a little busy here… [bomb gestures towards the camera].

Perfect: I know you’re announcing the triple threats for Starshow. You’re forcing me to defend against Darkness Cat [again], so I insist on choosing my 2nd opponent…

Bomb: You don’t like my booking?

Perfect: I-i didn’t say that… I just want to say –

Bomb: – I know what you want to say [bomb towers over Perfect]. You don’t like me selecting Darkness again because she’s catching up and that frightens you. So, you want Christy in the match, essentially making it a handicap match?

Perfect: Christy is a legitimate contender…

Bomb: No denying that. And I guess Christy put you up to this?

Perfect: It would be an honour to face my best friend.

[Bomb smirks]

Bomb: … Fine. It sounds messy so you can have your way this time. But if you ever interrupt me again you will regret it, understood?

[Perfect nods and scurries out the office]

[31]

The angle got the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg

Trios Match

BmKCe3T.jpgEg3kVrH.jpgVYxuurD.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

SuVbDw9.jpgdDRR0op.jpgvvKTBAf.jpg

W/

8fP1z6s.jpg

Sinda Sarai, Die Fledermaus & Estrella Blanca vs. Ronin3 w/ Vinny Cruz [Foxxy Larue, Tameka Sky & Toni Parisi]

A 2nd look at the newest addition to Ronin3: Tameka Sky, who started for her team and never tagged out except at the end for Foxxy to gleefully pick the bones of Sinda Sarai.

Has Ronin3 become unstoppable?

Winners: Ronin3 via pin in 09:57

[48]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Y6bqDw1.jpg

Bomb: In my long list of accolades you'll see I'm a two time World Tag Champion; so the tag division here in QAW is particularly important to me. And I have to admit, The Experience, Lilly & Rose, and Las Amazonas, have been delivering this year! These three teams represent the past, present and future of the women's tag scene and at Starshow I want to pit them against each other to finally establish who is the most dominant tag team in QAW!

[29]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

LK2iTwe.jpgyEIo5KV.png0tUOMbz.jpg

'The Excellence of Execution' Shiori Jippensha vs. 'The Queen of Professional Wrestling' Ashley Keith

A hard-hitting affair to showcase the upcoming 5SSW Tag Title defence. Ashley, as per, gave zero respect to Shiori who in turn made Ashley pay with hard strikes and painful looking submission attempts. And for much of the match Ashley looked out of her depth-- she was able to prevent killer blows but was being worn down; until she employed some underhand tactics by gouging Shiori's eyes followed by a roll up.

Winner: Ashley via roll-up in 14:41

[52]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Dharma Gregg is standing by waiting to interview Pamela Rojo & Suzanne Brazzle...

ijLCoLi.jpgTtUc3j8.jpg86sny6U.jpg

Dharma: Please welcome my guests at this time: Pamela Rojo and Suzanne Brazzle. At Starshow you'll be facing QAW World Champion Emma May in a triple threat match, how does your friendship stand going into this match?

[Pamela takes the mic, looking serious]

Rojo: May I?

[Suzanne smiles encouragingly]

Rojo: In this industry making friends is difficult and keeping them is even harder! After 16 years in the business I can count my 'wrestling' friends on my hand.

[Pamela raises one finger]

Rojo: And that is Suzanne Brazzle. She has been coaching me for months and I owe her. That won't change regardless of this match.

[Suzanne nods in agreement, her smile is unnerving]

Brazzle: Absolutely, my friend. We earned our spot in this match together and whatever the outcome we'll be able to say we gave it our all to win.

Dharma: And do you have anything to say to Emma May? Pamela, she called you an "embarrassment" recently...

Rojo: She didn't have much to say when we eliminated her out of the Trios Cup...

Brazzle: I've taught Pamela that if your opponent spends their time trying to piss you off-- you know they're afraid. That's why we don't need to waste our breath with mind games...

Rojo: We'll see who's embarrassed at Starshow, Emma. It won't be me.

[Suzanne smiles serenley]

[45]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

wYxk6Nk.jpgyEIo5KV.png1amDdRa.jpgW/ioKyjRi.jpg

Hellcat Hernandez vs. Yuma Maruya w/ Alina America

An excellent main event which saw Yuma accompanied to the ring by her friend, and Hellcat's Starshow opponent: Alina America.

Hellcat was in a foul mood after her loss to Emma at Night of Champions and bullied Yuma around the ring with dirty brawling tactics. However, Yuma is a legendary performer and hung in there. Hellcat turned her focus to Alina several times trying to provoke a disqualification but to no avail. But she was clearly getting to Alina nonetheless.

The finish came after Alina alerted the referee to Hellcat trying to use the ropes on a pin by getting on the apron-- in the confusion Hellcat punched Yuma square in the face with a closed fist and draped herself over Yuma for the win.

Winner: Hellcat via pin in 11:50

[59]

eKkpfKa.jpg

After the bell...

wYxk6Nk.jpgioKyjRi.jpg

As the bell rang Alina tackled Hellcat to the mat and started landing hard forearms-- things deteriorated into a nasty brawl around the ringside area which was quickly broken up by referees.

[51]

Show Rating: 50

Edited by Rhysrob

rFIw3TS.jpg

QAW Starshow 2021 Card

QAW World Championship: 'World Class' Emma May © vs. 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo vs. 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle

QAW World Tag Team Championship: Las Amazonas [Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres] © vs. Lilly & Rose [Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose] vs. The Experience [Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder]

QAW Shockwave Championship: Little Miss Perfect © vs. Darkness Cat vs. Christy Higgins

5SSW World Tag Team Championship: The Honnari [Fuyuko Higa & Shiori Jippensha] © vs. 'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart & 'The Queen of Professional Wrestling' Ashley Keith

Street Fight: Alina America vs. Hellcat Hernandez

Trios Match: Ronin3 ['The Ultimate Diva' Foxxy Larue, Tameka Sky & Toni 'New York' Parisi] vs. Storm Front [Juana Hurricane, Alexis Littlefeather & Sonnaz Shah]

Dark matches:

Trios Match: The Line [Ash Grover, Teresa Perez & Houston Handley] vs. Millie the Minx & The Deadly Viper Squad [Jewel Diamond & Lydia Luscious]

Tag Match: The Uprising [Talia Quinzel & Selina Svelte] vs. 2 San Diego Girls [izzy Quick & Coco Malloy]

Trios Match: Estrella Blanca & The Caribbean Angels [Miss Havana & Lady San Juan] vs. The Clenched Fist [Felicia Luck, Black Diamond & Unstoppable Tai]

Please feel free to leave comments and I'll DM those who make predictions with individual booking decisions :)

style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2537fa; margin:10px;background: #d1e1ff; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

QAW Starshow 2021 Card

QAW World Championship: 'World Class' Emma May © vs. 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo vs. 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle

QAW World Tag Team Championship: Las Amazonas [Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres] © vs. Lilly & Rose [Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose] vs. The Experience [Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder]

QAW Shockwave Championship: Little Miss Perfect © vs. Darkness Cat vs. Christy Higgins

5SSW World Tag Team Championship: The Honnari [Fuyuko Higa & Shiori Jippensha] © vs. 'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart & 'The Queen of Professional Wrestling' Ashley Keith

Trios Match: Ronin3 ['The Ultimate Diva' Foxxy Larue, Tameka Sky & Toni 'New York' Parisi] vs. Storm Front [Juana Hurricane, Alexis Littlefeather & Sonnaz Shah]

Dark matches:

Trios Match: The Line [Ash Grover, Teresa Perez & Houston Handley] vs. Millie the Minx & The Deadly Viper Squad [Jewel Diamond & Lydia Luscious]

Tag Match: The Uprising [Talia Quinzel & Selina Svelte] vs. 2 San Diego Girls [izzy Quick & Coco Malloy]

Trios Match: Estrella Blanca & The Caribbean Angels [Miss Havana & Lady San Juan] vs. The Clenched Fist [Felicia Luck, Black Diamond & Unstoppable Tai]

Dark matches:

Dark matches:

Trios Match: Estrella Blanca & The Caribbean Angels [Miss Havana & Lady San Juan] vs. The Clenched Fist [Felicia Luck, Black Diamond & Unstoppable Tai] (P.S I knew when I named a group in RAW The Clenched Fist that I'd seen it somewhere before!)

Great to see this still going

• 3 weeks later...

rFIw3TS.jpg

Starshow 2021

Date: Sat W3 Jan 2021

Attendance: 865 people

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 15,432 viewers

Dark match:

The Clenched Fist [Felicia, Diamond & Tai] def. Estrella Blanca & The Caribbean Angels [39]

The Uprising def. 2 San Diego Girls [47]

The Line [Houston, Perez & Grover] def. Millie the Minx & Deadly Viper Squad [45]

sipJKl5.jpgXMPDftb.jpg

On commentary: Alfonso Garcia & Joanne 'JRO' Rodriguez

Garcia: Welcome to Starshow 2021! My name is Alfonso Garcia joined by the legendary Joanne Rodriguez and we are thrilled you’ve welcomed us into your homes to call tonight’s action. The card is jam packed and a fantastic way to kick off QAWs events for 2021!

JRO: That’s right Alfonso! In a tribute to the retired Three Way Dance event this year’s Starshow will feature all QAW champions defending in, you guessed it, triple threat matches!

Garcia: Not only that but the feud between Hellcat Hernandez and Alina America comes to a head in a much anticipated Street Fight!

JRO: And on top of that a rematch for the 5SSW World Tag Team Championships with Danielle Sweetheart and Ashley Keith challenging The Honnari!

Garcia: This is a major card JRO-a-go-go! Now lets take it to the ring where Ronin3 will be taking on Storm Front in trios action!

TRIOS MATCH

SuVbDw9.jpgvvKTBAf.jpgdDRR0op.jpgW/

8fP1z6s.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

kYWJZHG.jpgO8GN48Y.jpgOdnckYz.jpg

Ronin3: Foxxy Larue, Toni Parisi & Tameka Sky w/ Vinny Cruz vs. Storm Front: Juana Hurricane, Alexis Lee Littlefeather & Sonnaz Shah

The first ‘real’ test for the new incarnation of Ronin3 ironically in the form of original member: Juana Hurricane. As expected Tameka started off dominant but Storm Front’s teamwork caused her problems as Juana instructed her team to chop away at her legs. This forced Tameka to tag out for the first time and Toni came in.

As the match progressed Foxxy became visibly bored and instructed Tameka to do something. So moments before Alexis made the hot tag to Juana, Tameka ripped both Juana and Sonnaz from the apron. From there she military pressed Juana onto the announce table. Followed by choke slamming Sonnaz onto the ground.

As Alexis rose to her knees in awe she was unaware of Foxxy coming in for the axe-kick.

Winners: Ronin3 via pin in 14:25

[50]

A strong opener

Garcia: Is anyone able to stop Ronin3 now they have Tameka Sky?

JRO: Tameka is a once in a lifetime performer. Did you see the Storm Front members compared to her? They're about as tall as Tameka's bicep!

eKkpfKa.jpg

Meanwhile backstage, Pamela Rojo is lacing her boots when Suzanne Brazzle enters the locker room...

TtUc3j8.jpg86sny6U.jpg

Pamela Rojo & Suzanne Brazzle

Rojo: Hey. How’s it going?

Brazzle: The nerves never go away, do they?

[Pamela notices the pause and furrows her brow]

Rojo: Is everything alright?

[Pamela stops lacing her boots when she notices the pause]

Brazzle: Yeah! I'm just thinking about the match. It's a big one. 

Pamela: [Nodding] It sure is. 

Brazzle: When we first met we made a pact to not go quietly into the twilight of our careers. I feel like we’ve kicked ass since then to reach this moment... Now its here... It just feels bittersweet it comes at each other’s expense.

[Pamela nods but looks confused]

Rojo: I guess I know what you mean. 

Brazzle: We've been through a lot. I just want you to know I value our friendship. 

Rojo: Are you sure you're okay? You seem off.

Brazzle: I'm fine! It's nerves. I'm looking forward to the match and I know we're going to kill it. 

Rojo: Of course! One of us is walking out as champion. And if it's me, you'll get the first title shot!

Brazzle: Very funny. You know how things are in this business...

Rojo: Just bring your best tonight and leave it all in the ring!

[Suzanne smiles, kisses Pamela on the cheek, and leaves]

[43]

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW World Tag Team Championship Triple Threat

2qtkezS.jpg2qtkezS.jpg

Jx41iYM.jpga4zbi8b.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

bMS08Zm.jpgaau0kzu.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

golteCP.jpgXZrO7tW.jpgW/vx1orto.jpg

Las Amazonas [Mariana Torres & Pinky Perez] © vs. Lilly & Rose [Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose] vs. The Experience [Lily Snyder & Ava Anderson] w/ Bossman Brayfield

The much anticipated showdown between the top 3 tag teams in QAW.

The match was personal with everyone opting to brawl- hard forearms, clotheslines and knife edge chops for all! The fractured relationship between Mariana and Pinky held until a miscommunication saw Pinky dropkick Mariana off the apron. As Pinky pulled at her hair, Debbie Rose tagged in and continued the match with Ava.

As Las Amazonas began arguing at ringside; Kate Lilly retrieved one of the title belts and distracted the referee by sliding it into the ring. This triggered Bossman Brayfield who clambered onto the apron ranting and raving which prolonged the confusion.

This was the opportunity Debbie needed who revealed brass knuckles from her boot and struck Lily and Ava with them and after the referee restored order she noticed Debbie making the cover... 1, 2.... 3!

Winners: AND NEW QAW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! Lilly & Rose via pin 13:53

[53]

eKkpfKa.jpg

After the match, Lilly & Rose celebrate until Las Amazonas re-enter the ring to confront them...

Jx41iYM.jpga4zbi8b.jpgbMS08Zm.jpgaau0kzu.jpg

Time stands still as the two teams survey each other. Kate and Debbie look rightfully victorious, almost sneering, whereas Mariana looks on the verge of tears.

Eventually, Pinky relaxes and extends her hand to the new champions in a great show of respect. This infuriates Mariana who spins Pinky to face her and two argue in Spanish. Debbie and Kate look at one another and lunge forward striking the former champions with the tag belts.

The closing image is of Lilly & Rose holding the titles high with their feet placed on the former champions as the crowd boos relentlessly.

[36]

Garcia: What a grotesque display by the new champions! I thought they were class acts?

JRO: They are class acts! Lilly & Rose were embroiled in nonsense which prevented their success so this is them saying 'enough'. I expect great things from these two!

Garcia: That's a weird take, but okay...

eKkpfKa.jpg

Meanwhile backstage, Dharma Gregg is standing by with Danielle Sweetheart & Ashley Keith...

0tUOMbz.jpgijLCoLi.jpgVx65cOV.jpg

Dharma: QAW faithful please welcome my guests at this time: Ashley Keith & Danielle Sweetheart. Tonight you have the opportunity to win the 5SSW World Tag Team Championships again. The question is, can you get along?

[Danielle and Ashley share a tense glance]

Ashley: I made it clear that if we don’t win tonight then Danielle gets to pick my poison for our rematch. Street Fight. Cage Match… Paddle on Pole… I don’t give a damn because she won’t need to get that far. We’re winning tonight.

Danielle: Paddle on a pole? What the hell--

Ashley: We’re winning tonight…

[Danielle scoffs]

Dharma: How about this… You win the titles! What would be next for you?

Ashley: What kind of question is that? We travel to Japan and dominate! I’d take great pleasure in stomping everyone at 5SSW!

Dharma: Danielle?

Danielle: … I’ve always wanted to wrestle in Japan. Especially for 5SSW. To etch my name into that legacy will be a dream come true and its the only thing stopping this [Dani gestures between Ashley and herself] from breaking down. I am going to make history tonight.

Ashley: That’s the spirit!

[Both mutter ‘bitch’ under their breath]

[33]

eKkpfKa.jpg

5SWW World Tag Team Championship

k3SHTEV.jpgk3SHTEV.jpg

d2RTj76.jpgLK2iTwe.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

0tUOMbz.jpgVx65cOV.jpg

The Honnari [Fuyuko Higa & Shiori Jippensha] © vs. 'The Queen of Professional Wrestling' Ashley Keith & 'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart

Shiori had not forgiven Ashley's underhand tactics in their recent singles match and attacked Ashley at the bell launching an all out assault. And for much of the early stages of the match had Ashley fighting for life until Danielle scored a blind tag, which in turn prompted Shiori to tag in Fuyuko. Despite having some bad blood between them they both valued the competition and entertained the crowd with some great technical wrestling.

Things of course broke down into strikes and Danielle popped the crowd when she blocked a spinning back fist and hit one of her own which forced Fuyuko to tag out immediately.

In the closing moments of the match Ashley gouged Shiori's eyes again and hit a powerful lariat followed by the Proton Lock [modified Scorpion Cross-Lock]. As Fuyuko came in to make the save Danielle intercepted her with a super kick... Shiori held on for an astonishing amount of time but eventually succumbed to the agony.

Winners: AND NEW 5SSW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! Ashley Keith & Danielle Sweetheart via submission 16:09

[55]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Post match, Danielle & Ashley are presented with the 5SSW World Tag Team Championships...

0tUOMbz.jpgVx65cOV.jpg

Both women have tears in their eyes as they are presented with their belts. Danielle is seen encouraging an emotional Ashley to climb the turnbuckle and have her moment-- which she does.

Danielle takes the opposite turnbuckle and eventually signals to Ashley to swap. However, as Ashley approaches Danielle pops her in the mouth with a sick superkick which shocks the crowd into silence before they erupt into cheers again.

Danielle holds both tag team championships before draping one across the fallen body of her partner.

[53]

JRO: Would you call that a grotesque display as well?

Garcia: Very out of character for Danielle but understandable! Ashley has been pushing Danielle's buttons for months.

JRO: I like the message but not the wisest move on Danielle's behalf. It takes a lot to win any championship, let alone in 5SSW. Trust me I speak from experience. But she needs Ashley now! Why piss her off?

eKkpfKa.jpg

Meanwhile backstage, Dharma Gregg is standing by with Little Miss Perfect...

ijLCoLi.jpgs4knF2k.jpg

Dharma: Little Miss Perfect, tonight you defend your Shockwave Championship against an old foe: Darkness Cat, and your best friend: Christy Higgins. How do you feel about this match?

[Miss Perfect flips her hair]

Perfect: I'm enjoying a record breaking reign and I don't see that changing. Does that, like, answer your question?

Dharma: Well, isn't it awkward having your friend challenge you?

Perfect: Ugh Dharma, don't be such a Betty. Darkness is, like, a desperate woman. She has obviously, like, totally manipulated the situation to be awarded another title shot so Christy is going to have my back and ensure, like, the title isn't besmirched. Once we've removed Darkness from the equation we'll be able to have a fair one-on-one match.

Dharma: But doesn't Darkness have this opportunity because Christy keeps helping you?

Perfect: As if Dharma. Christy and I are former AAA tag champions! We help each other and that’s just how it is! I know you probably don't have any friends, so you can't relate, but it's a reflex you don't lose! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a record breaking reign to extend...

[27]

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW Shockwave Championship Triple Threat

IUMpMtb.jpg

s4knF2k.jpgyEIo5KV.pngoZsMxSe.jpgyEIo5KV.pngTdYJhEN.jpg

Little Miss Perfect © vs. Christy Higgins vs. Darkness Cat

The crowd were firmly behind Darkness who was obviously in a handicap match. At the start of the match Darkness rolled out the ring and challenged her opponents to square off. They didn't of course and opted to stalk Darkness around the ring, and much of the match was a cat and mouse-- except there was 2 cats and Darkness Cat was the mouse...

After an extended segment around the ringside area with Christy and Perfect working over Darkness the duo were finally satisfied with their handiwork and left Darkness collapsed on the ground; and entered the ring to square off. However, Darkness pulled herself up much to the delight of the crowd. With a roar she slid into the ring and took the fight to a stunned Christy and Perfect but telegraphed a top rope spring board which Perfect intercepted and pushed Darkness to the outside-- but things ended abruptly there as Christy rolled up her best friend from behind.

A stunned Little Miss Perfect could only look on as her best friend celebrated ecstatically with the Shockwave championship.

Winner: AND NEW QAW SHOCKWAVE CHAMPION! Christy Higgins via pin 9:43

[47]

Garcia: And just like that we have a new Shockwave champion in Christy Higgins!

JRO: A well deserved victory! Christy helped extend Perfect's reign beyond what it should of been so I'm excited to see the Shockwave division flourish as Higgins will force everyone else to improve!

Garcia: I guess you're right! I can't help but feel bad for Little Miss Perfect though. She looked crushed!

JRO: She took her eye of the ball.

Garcia: Up next we have a very personal bout between Hellcat Hernandez and Alina America who are going to go at it in a Street Fight! Both competitors had one last thing to say earlier today before stepping in the ring...!

eKkpfKa.jpg

We cut to a pre-taped promo from Hellcat Hernandez...

wYxk6Nk.jpg

Hellcat: Listen up, you QAW fans out there. It's time to face the truth about your beloved "face" of QAW, Alina America. She's nothing but a self-righteous fraud who thinks she can teach you how to stand up to bullies. [chuckles] Oh, the irony. Because when I'm done with her tonight, she's gonna know what real bullying looks like. 

[Hellcat stares menacingly into the camera]

Hellcat: And to you young fans watching at home, let me give you a little warning. After I'm through with Alina, you're gonna be upset. You might even feel like crying to your mama. But guess what? She's gonna be disappointed in you for being such weak, pathetic excuses for kids. 

[Hellcat pauses for effect]

Hellcat: So, you have a choice. You can either by the prey or become the predator. Alina America is prey. I am the predator. Choose wisely, kiddos. Because in the end, it's survival of the fittest. And I live for the hunt.

[42]

We then pass over to Alina America...

ioKyjRi.jpg

Alina: Oh, my dear fans, how you worry for me! All week on social media you have been asking "How will Alina America survive in a street fight against Hellcat Hernandez?!". But I say to you, do not be deceived by appearances! I may not look like a brawler, but I have the heart of a lioness and the spirit of a true champion! Have you forgotten my victories in the Queen of the Ring? Have you forgotten my two World Championship reigns? I am not to be underestimated, my friends!

[Alina stares dramatically into the distance]

Alina: And so, when I step into that ring, I do not tremble in fear. No! I am ready to get... How you say? Violent? Dirty? [Alina giggles] Hellcat, you may be tough, but I have faced tougher. So, I leave you with a joke: what is red and bad for your teeth? I'll tell you the punchline in the ring. 

[45]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Street Fight

wYxk6Nk.jpgyEIo5KV.pngioKyjRi.jpg

Hellcat Hernandez vs. Alina America

Both competitors punctuated the match by wearing street gear and taped up fists and at the bell they charged each other swinging for the fences; so much so you’d be forgiven for thinking you’d tuned into an MMA bout. The referee did little to restore order and both women separated after a minute-- with Alina sporting a bloodied nose.

Hellcat and Alina then shot out the ring and started throwing various weapons into the ring-- Trash cans, kendo sticks, baking trays, steel chairs and a mysterious black bag. From there the match devolved into various weapon spots: Alina suplexed Hellcat onto a trash can. Hellcat placed a cookie sheet on Alina’s sternum and delivered a double stomp from the middle rope. Both women clobbered each other with everything but the kitchen sink! After taking several chair shots Hellcat miraculously stole the advantage by literally throwing a steel chair into Alina’s face.

As Alina clutched her face Hellcat couldn’t resist show boating and started jaw jacking with a young girl in the front row. This distracted her enough to not notice Alina crawling over to a kendo stick and as Hellcat returned her attention she got lit up with snapping shots all over the body much to the crowds delight. Satisfied with her handiwork Alina retrieved the black bag which everyone assumed to be thumb tacks but it was actually a…

Garcia: Is that a red brick?

JRO: Didn’t Alina ask Hellcat what was “red and bad for your teeth”? She meant a brick! And she’s placed it in the middle of the ring. What is she thinking?!

Alina dragged Hellcat to her feet, hit a kick followed by a picture perfect Face Buster smashing Hellcat face first into the brick which crumbled on impact. The crowd counted along with the referee as they knew there was no way Hellcat was getting up from that...

Winner: Alina America via pin 11:48

[54]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Meanwhile, Dharma is standing by with World Champ, Emma May...

CCOiapt.jpgijLCoLi.jpg

Dharma: QAW faithful, please welcome my guest at this time, QAW World Champion: Emma May. You're now 6 months as champion and you've had some great defences. But tonight you face your toughest challenge yet, a triple threat against Pamela Rojo and Suzanne Brazzle, a tag team! How do you feel going into tonight's main event?

Emma: I could lose my title tonight and not even be pinned? It's a joke. But let me remind you, and all of the doubters out there, who I am. I am Emma May, the Queen of the Ring and your World Champion. And tonight, I'm facing the sisters of the travelling wrestling tights. What a cute little gimmick. But let's be real, they are a couple of has-beens, trying to have a late in life moment off of my name. I'm more than ready for this "challenge". So bring it on, because I'm World Class.

[35]

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW World Championship Triple Threat

PeTpSiO.jpg

CCOiapt.jpgyEIo5KV.pngTtUc3j8.jpgyEIo5KV.png86sny6U.jpg

'World Class' Emma May © vs. 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo vs. 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle

At the bell Emma rolled out the ring wanting nothing to do with her opponents. So, Pamela and Suzanne shrugged and grappled with Suzanne displaying her technical ability and Pamela showing off her power game. Emma stalked around ringside and when she sensed opportunity she snuck into the ring but walked straight into a lariat from Pamela who knew she was coming.

After that the match became about Pamela and Suzanne scoring double teams on Emma and then dumping her out the ring so they could return to wrestling. However, the champion was no fool and pulled Rojo out the ring and smashed her shoulder first into the ring steps temporarily taking her out of the match.

Back in the ring Brazzle did a solid job of hanging with Emma and they both found themselves battling for dominance on the top rope-- Suzanne was clearly going for a superplex but instead got caught in an arm-bar on the top rope. She was luckily saved by Pamela who smashed Emma in the face and pulled her off the turnbuckle into an Argentine Back-breaker.

Pamela crunched Emma a few times before noticing Suzanne still wobbly on the turnbuckle. So, in a major display of strength she added Suzanne on top of Emma which popped the crowd and tried submitting them simultaneously-- but she quickly tired and Suzanne slipped free and chop blocked her friends knee. Emma seized on the leg but Suzanne caught her with a sharp boot to the face before anything could be locked in.

Garcia: These women are going hell for leather! But Emma May is going to have to adapt her game if she wants to retain.

JRO: You're right. She is used to wearing down opponents into a submission but in a triple threat she needs to ensure the third person can’t interrupt her!

The action spilled out the ring after Suzanne launched Emma over the top rope. And both women brawled around the ring before trying to outdo smashing each other into the guard rails up the aisle way. Just as Emma appeared to be gaining the advantage...

oZsMxSe.jpg

The newly crowned Shockwave Champion, Christy Higgins, appeared and crashed her championship belt into Emma's face. As Pamela watched on with mild confusion from the ring she didn't notice two people sneak into the ring behind her...

aau0kzu.jpgbMS08Zm.jpg

The new QAW World Tag Team Champions jumped Pamela from behind and hit her with their double team finisher "The Thorn" [Double impaler DDT]. The crowd murmured with confusion-- some booed.

Garcia: What the hell is going on? The referee is powerless to stop this blatant interference as there are no DQs in triple threats!

JRO: This is the beginning of greatness!

Christy Higgins ushered Suzanne back to the ring and the 'Miracle Blonde' pulled up her friend as if to help her but when Pamela got to her feet she was slapped hard across the face. Now the crowd understood what was happening and boos chorused around the building.

Finally, Pamela was lifted up and crashed back down on the back of her neck with a crunching "Miracle Connection" [Michinoku Driver] for the 1, 2... 3!

Winner: AND NEW QAW WORLD CHAMPION! Suzanne Brazzle via pin 13:40

[52]

eKkpfKa.jpg

The new QAW champions gather in the ring...

Garcia: And we have a NEW World Champion in Suzanne Brazzle! What is happening right now?! Joanne what did you mean "the beginning"?

JRO: It's the beginning of the Fallen Angels!

[JRO takes her mic off and enters the ring]

aau0kzu.jpgXMPDftb.jpg86sny6U.jpgoZsMxSe.jpgbMS08Zm.jpg

The new champions of QAW raise their titles over a downed Pamela Rojo-- with Joanne Rodriguez applauding them. The screen fades to reveal the logo of QAW's newest stable...

4pNHlca.jpg

"THE FALLEN ANGELS"

[39]

Show Rating: 49

Predictions:

christmas_ape: 7/9

KyTeran: 5/9

Herrbear: 3/9

I'll message you each about the booking-- Ape you'll have the biggest sway :)

Edited by Rhysrob

Didn't even notice i'd booked a year-- So, i'm going to recap what is going on in terms of stables/storyline/roster etc. before continuing into the next show...

0pBYP1y.jpg

RONIN3

SuVbDw9.jpgvvKTBAf.jpgdDRR0op.jpg8fP1z6s.jpg

'The Ultimate Diva' Foxxy Larue, Toni 'New York' Parisi, Tameka Sky & Vinny Cruz

Ronin 3 are the long-running premier rudo threat in QAW [formed in 2013]. The original (and best) line-up was Jillian Jarvis, Toni Parissi, and Juana Hurricane, but while the members have changed, the stable's core belief in "win at all costs" remains the same. As well as an arbitrary rule of only having 3 members at a time [with managerial support from Vinny Cruz].

51FfDQM.jpgkYWJZHG.jpg

5 x QAW World Champion Jillian Jarvis & Juana Hurricane

The original line up ran into trouble at the start of 2018 when Jillian Jarvis defeated Danielle Sweetheart for her 5th QAW World Championship. After the match Jillian ordered Toni and Juana break Danielle's leg, to which Juana refused and was subsequently kicked out of the group and replaced by Becca Barton. However, Jillian wasn't about to leave Juana alone and made it her mission to destroy her.

ERZKkHI.jpg

1 x NOTBPW Womens Champion Becca Barton

Things reached a head at the Queen of the Ring tournament in July where Juana overcame adversity to reach the finals against Jillian. Many felt Juana had the odds against her until Alexis Lee Littlefeather and Sonnaz Shah appeared to back her-- forming the group 'Storm Front'. Juana won the tournament and got her full revenge by running Jillian Jarvis out of the company in a title vs career match by September.

Many believed this to be the end of Ronin3 until long time tecnico Foxxy Larue shocked the world by reforming the group around her in November. This new group began a reign of terror over QAW and Foxxy eventually captured the World Championship from Juana in April 2019. This triggered the formation of the 'The Line' who were a thorn in the side of Foxxy; she became so distracted she lost her title to Alina America in a triple threat also involving Emma May by the end of the year.

Going into 2020 things really intensified with The Line and Foxxy became increasingly convinced that QAW owner Farrah Hesketh was behind the groups formation. This conviction grew into paranoia and Foxxy targeted The Line's Ash Grover, who was also Farrah's protege. Foxxy made several nasty attacks about Ash's battles with alcoholism and began trying to push Farrah into a physical altercation which eventually succeeded.

objwqAE.jpg

QAW founder: Farrah Hesketh

Although Ronin3 lost the blow off match against The Line (with Foxxy taking the fall) at The Showdown, Foxxy was able to strike some sort of deal with Commissioner Bomb which resulted in Farrah being forced into a leave of absence. The full details remain unknown but it is alleged Foxxy made a damaging accusation against Farrah and Commissioner Bomb convinced Farrah to step away instead of potentially dragging QAW down with her.

After being eliminated in the first round during the Triosmania tournament Foxxy's paranoia exploded again and she inflicted a career ending injury to Becca Barton taking the membership back down to 2– much to Toni’s horror. Things were left to Vinny Cruz to find a replacement and just as things were looking bleak the 6'7 former Basketball player: Tameka Sky, offered her services.

Despite having a less than stellar 2020 the newest incarnation of Ronin3 look poised to dominate-- just how far will Foxxy Larue go with Tameka Sky behind her? And how long will Toni stick by Foxxy?

Edited by Rhysrob

idj2y9D.jpg

STORM FRONT

kYWJZHG.jpgO8GN48Y.jpgOdnckYz.jpg

Juana Hurricane, Alexis Lee Littlefeather & Sonnaz Shah

Juana Hurricane shocked the world in 2018 when she left Ronin3. She then defied the odds and reached the finals of the QAW Queen of the Ring tournament where she was scheduled to face her ex Ronin3 running mate Jillian Jarvis.

Juana knew Ronin3 would do everything in their power to stop her; so she recruited popular mid-carder and ex-Shockwave champion Alexis Lee Littlefeather, and promising rookie Sonnaz Shah, to form Storm Front. This proved to be a pivotal move as her new allies kept Toni Parisi and Becca Barton from interfering, and Juana won the tournament and later went on to win the QAW World Championship.

Quickly after vanquishing Jillian Jarvis, Foxxy Larue emerged as Ronin3's new leader and Storm Front feuded with them into early 2019 but were ultimately defeated when Foxxy took the World title from Juana in April.

Over the summer Storm Front started to clash with another new stable to QAW: The Clenched Fist. The straight laced ethos of Storm Front clashed with the vicious no-holds barred Clenched Fist and Juana struck up a heated rivalry with Hellcat Hernandez going into 2020. Things were even up until American Lucha when Hernandez defeated Alexis in a strap match and injured her post-match with a spike pile driver.

wYxk6Nk.jpg

Leader of The Clenched Fist: Hellcat Hernandez

After Juana eliminated Hellcat from the Battlebowl they agreed to end their feud at The Showdown in a First Blood match which Juana won-- and forced an apology out of Hellcat to Alexis. This performance helped earn Juana a World Title opportunity but was unsuccessful.

In the run up to Triosmania, Sonnaz Shah suffered a leg injury at the hands of Little Miss Perfect & Christy Higgins. So, Danielle Sweetheart offered to repay an old debt to Juana and temporarily joined Storm Front for the tournament where they reached the semi-finals. Relations with Danielle remain friendly and she is considered an unofficial member of Storm Front at present.

Vx65cOV.jpg

'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart

Storm Front finished 2020 with an unsuccessful run at the QAW World Tag Championships [Juana & Alexis] but have largely kept in the win column. At Starshow 2021 they suffered a trios loss to Foxxy's reformed Ronin3 which must have stung Juana in particular.

The group has lasted longer than anybody anticipated, continuing long after the initial feud with Ronin3 had died down. But starting 2021 they are struggling to remain relevant-- Does Juana have what it takes to prove she wasn't a flash in the pan?

Edited by Rhysrob

D1sh0dn.jpg

THE CLENCHED FIST

wYxk6Nk.jpgXZrO7tW.jpggolteCP.jpgvx1orto.jpgtwSkQZM.jpgMK1dmwu.jpgcY1P8He.jpg2iV405k.jpg

Hellcat Hernandez, Ava Anderson, Lily Snyder, Bossman Brayfield, Felicia Luck, Black Diamond, Danger Mushashibo & Unstoppable Tai

For the first 8 years of Hellcat's time with QAW she was, unbelievably, a tecnico and formed one half of the 'Anti-Establishment' tag team with Pamela Rojo [capturing the tag titles twice]. At the beginning of 2018 Hellcat finally turned rudo when she attacked Rojo after an unsuccessful title challenge. This new side of Hellcat launched her quickly to the Shockwave championship which she lost to Rojo in August 2018.

TtUc3j8.jpg

Hellcat's former 'Anti-Establishment' tag partner: Pamela Rojo

However, after the match The Experience [Lily & Ava] attacked Rojo and aligned themselves to Hellcat-- forming The Clenched Fist. Many speculate this was an attempt to replicate the success of Ronin3, which paid off, as the stable held both the World Tag Team and Shockwave titles for most of 2019. They also added talented newcomer Felicia Luck to their ranks.

The Clenched Fist started as a loose alliance with a distinct vicious streak but over 2020 has grown to resemble more of a gang with Hellcat as the leader. For the first half of 2020 Hellcat waged a war against Storm Front but lost the feud in a First Blood match against Juana Hurricane. The Experience quickly recaptured the World Tag Titles for a record 4th reign before dropping it to Las Amazonas in June.

After the Battlebowl Hellcat toured with 5SSW and made a lasting impression by establishing The Clenched Fist in Japan-- led by Unstoppable Tai. This has also paved the way for Tai, Black Diamond & Danger Mushashibo to join the QAW based group on a more regular basis. Rumour is at the start of 2021 the 'Birds of Prey' alliance of Fuyuko Higa, Shiori Jippenshi & Gemmei Oonishi joined the 5SSW chapter. Another unsubstantiated rumour is that The Clenched Fist has also cropped up in Australia.

2iV405k.jpgLyQSSRU.jpgd2RTj76.jpgLK2iTwe.jpgNWAS3Bo.jpg

The Clenched Fist Nihon: Unstoppable Tai, Toku Kijmuta, Fuyuko Higa, Shiori Jippensha & Gemmei Oonishi

The second half of 2020 saw Hellcat really come into her own as a wrestler and she alongside The Experience made history by winning the first Trios Cup as well as the 2nd ever World Summit match-- which culminated in The Clenched Fist ending the year with singles and tag world title shots. Albeit unsuccessful ones.

Going into 2021 Hellcat controls the largest stable in QAW with some excellent fighters in its ranks. But, many feel Hellcat's no BS leadership style is going to stand in the way of any true success. Which fuels rumours The Experience have been disconnected from the group and may be looking to split away. Also, what influence will the Japanese contingent have on Hellcat's ambitions?

style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #EE3114; margin:10px;background: #ADA09E; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">
Edited by Rhysrob

By7OdGR.jpg

THE FURIES

CCOiapt.jpgLuFpAXm.jpgqTZmecP.jpg

Emma May, Honey Badger & Marie Punnen

Emma May exploded onto the scene in 2015 and enjoyed two reigns as Shockwave champion. However, things stalled in early 2018 and it would be fair to say Emma was in limbo. During this time new factions such as The Line, Storm Front and The Clenched Fist had formed, as well as a reinvigorated Ronin3, and Emma could see the landscape of QAW was changing around her. And without her.

So, she started scouting the independent scene looking for bad ass women who, like her, had an M.O. of no-nonsense violence; she found Honey Badger and Marie Punnen, and recommended them to Farrah Hesketh. The three women lay in wait eventually making their move towards the tail end of 2019 when Emma helped Marie & Honey, known as 'The Rage', to capture the QAW World Tag Team Championships.

ioKyjRi.jpg

"The Face Of QAW" Alina America

In return, The Rage protected Emma as she began targeting then World Champion and leader of Ronin3: Foxxy Larue, and earned herself a shot at The Three Way Dance event. However, Alina America was also gunning for the title and walked away that night champion. Not long later The Rage lost the titles back to The Experience but it was evident Emma no longer cared about their success. She was infuriated and began a one-woman campaign to defeat Alina-- over this period many felt Commissioner Bomb was throwing curve balls at Emma to intensify her anger [which it did].

Y6bqDw1.jpg

Commissioner Bomb

True to her word Emma cut a path to Alina and it was at Crowning the Queen that Emma defeated Alina for both the Queen of the Ring title and the QAW World Championship. From this point The Rage became little more than an after thought to Emma as her confidence grew with each title defence, plus she was becoming known for putting on the best matches in the company and took on the mantle of 'World Class' Emma May.

86sny6U.jpgTtUc3j8.jpg

Current QAW World Champion: Suzanne Brazzle & "Red Alert" Pamela Rojo

Perhaps it was this confidence that made Emma underestimate taking on Suzanne Brazzle and Pamela Rojo at Starshow 2021. When the leader of The Furies needed her team mates, they were no where to be seen and she was outmaneuvered by the Fallen Angels. Will Emma May be able to reclaim the title she feels she never lost?

Edited by Rhysrob

Gotta be one of the most impactful shows to date. Fallen Angels sound great, and it makes sense for QAW as the only US women's promotion to help continue that legacy. Also interested to see what's next for Sweetheart/Keith.

The stable run downs have been useful to remind me of some events/give backstory prior to the diary too.

iC0D8mt.jpg

THE LINE

1vrSRxE.pngSQGwtpT.jpgwUEml7c.jpg

Ash Grover, Houston Handley & Teresa Perez

If Ronin3 represent the ultimate rudo stable then The Line are the direct tecnico reflection.

"Texas Tough" Ashley Grover, the protege of QAW owner Farrah Hesketh was with QAW at its inception. She fit in well, working as a midcard rudo, but left by mutual consent in 2014 when it became known that she was having severe problems with alcoholism. Also present at the beginning was Beth “Houston” Handley, a tough-as-nails Texan and luchadora Teresa Perez. This duo quickly formed an excellent tag team ‘Tex-Mex’ who were the first tag team to dethrone Ronin3 in the tag division and had a notable feud with The Experience. But, have largely been solid mid-card talent for their QAW tenure.

objwqAE.jpg

QAW founder and Ash's mentor: Farrah Hesketh

Ashley went through rehab, reportedly paid for by Farrah, and returned in an emotional moment in 2019. Ashley, now going by ‘Ash’, formed The Line and made it clear they were explicitly there to stand as “the first of defence” against Ronin3 who had been embarking on a reign of terror. This first line of defence often looked like preventing Ronin3 from interfering in each other’s matches, providing back up to Ronin3 targets and generally doing good. On the flip side, you could also argue that they were constantly inserting themselves into business that didn’t necessarily involve them. At first, Foxxy Larue did not pay them much attention, simply finding them annoying but things came to a boiling point at The Three Way Dance 2019.

Foxxy was due to defend against Alina America and Emma May in the main event. Wanting to protect the integrity of the main event The Line locked Foxxy’s teammates in their locker room. However, this allowed Emma May’s stablemates in The Furies to interfere, which didn’t go to plan anyway, but Alina America took advantage of the confusion and scored the victory. This was an affront Foxxy could not forgive and The Line became firmly in her sites going into 2020.

This vendetta against The Line also grew into increasing paranoia that Farrah was behind the group particularly as Ash was seemingly leading the charge. Foxxy made several nasty attacks about Ash’s alcoholism and regularly goaded Farrah into physical altercations. The two stables collided at The Showdown in an excellent No DQ trios match with Farrah as the special referee and Ash solidified her return by pinning Foxxy. This catapulted Ash up the card and she competed in the prestigious Queen of the Ring tournament, where she put on the match of the night. As a result she was rewarded with her first World Championship match, which she lost [but again put in a star making performance].

SuVbDw9.jpg

'The Ultimate Diva' Foxxy Larue

As Ronin3 regrouped they were not finished with Farrah or The Line; Foxxy was able to strike some sort of deal with Commissioner Bomb which resulted in Farrah being forced into a leave of absence. The full details remain unknown but it is alleged Foxxy made a damaging accusation against Farrah and Commissioner Bomb convinced Farrah to step away instead of potentially dragging QAW down with her. Without Farrah around The Line has been noticeably absent from QAW programming but have been racking up wins in dark matches and performing well.

Will the The Line be able to find their footing without Farrah? And how will they measure up to the numerous rudo stables now operating in QAW?

Edited by Rhysrob

4pNHlca.jpg

FALLEN ANGELS

86sny6U.jpgaau0kzu.jpgbMS08Zm.jpgoZsMxSe.jpgXMPDftb.jpg

Suzanne Brazzle, Debbie Rose, Kate Lilly, Christy Higgins & Joanne Rodriguez

For 21 years the Angel Athletic Association was the major women's wrestling promotion in all of North America with many legends holding its top title; including Joanne Rodriguez, Sara Marie York, Belle Bryden, Jaime Quine, and even QAW founder Farrah Hesketh.

I0LPxOC.jpgERLGm3J.jpgbgM3FBD.jpg

USPW stars: Sara Marie York, Belle Bryden & Jaime Quine

The Canadian wrestler Cherry Bomb was one of AAA's mainstays between 2003 to 2007, before leaving them to become one of the founding members of USPW's new women's division. After a good eight year run with USPW Cherry returned 'home' to AAA in 2015 and became head booker shortly after. Unfortunately, AAA folded in 2017 and it's talented roster was largely displaced across the independent scene for many years. Despite announcing her retirement from in-ring competition after AAA when out of business, the following year Bomb turned up in QAW, this time playing the role of 'Commissioner Bomb'.

Y6bqDw1.jpg

Commissioner Bomb

Bomb made an impression on QAW as an unpredictable and manipulative authority figure, which was a departure from Hesketh's balanced approach; it kept the product fresh and its rosters on its toes. And for the most part Hesketh kept out of Bomb's way and respected her process.

At the start of 2020 former AAA talent began showing up in QAW on a more regular basis, which made sense as the now leading women's promotion in North America, who else would Bomb book? The veteran team of Lilly & Rose made an immediate impact in the tag division and attempted warm relations with the champions Las Amazonas, Christy Higgins aligned herself to Shockwave champion Little Miss Perfect, Suzanne Brazzle befriended main event presence Pamela Rojo, and JRO replaced Hesketh on commentary.

But there was no hint that the women were working together and The Fallen Angels made their move at Starshow 2021 and captured every QAW championship in one night. What are their intentions? Did Commissioner Bomb engineer Farrah's leave of absence? And who else belongs to their alliance?

Edited by Rhysrob

Gotta be one of the most impactful shows to date. Fallen Angels sound great, and it makes sense for QAW as the only US women's promotion to help continue that legacy. Also interested to see what's next for Sweetheart/Keith.

The stable run downs have been useful to remind me of some events/give backstory prior to the diary too.

The Fallen Angels have risen! This has always felt logical to me as well with the AAA connections Farrah and Bomb have-- and you can't leave the likes of Lilly & Rose, JRO, Christy Higgins etc. on the independent scene. Fun fact-- Suzanne Brazzle wasn't the original leader of the faction in previous saves. I wanted the ONLY AAA Triple Crown winner to head things up. Prize if you know who that is... But she'll show up in another capacity for sure. And Suzanne is a 100% babyface so we'll have to see how that works in terms of getting her over as champion.

I'm glad you like the run downs too! It's actually been really helpful to remind me of my own direction with things :D and it has unlocked some angles I hadn't thought of before... In hindsight, something to do at the START of a diary but you live and learn... I may do some highlights of the top performers/storylines but that might be overkill...

rFIw3TS.jpg

SAN ANTONIO INVASION CARD

QAW World Tag Team Championship: Lilly & Rose © vs. Las Amazonas [Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres]

QAW World Championship "Miracle Challenge": Suzanne Brazzle © vs. ???

5SSW World Tag Team Championship: Danielle Sweetheart & Ashley Keith © vs. The Uprising [Talia Quinzel & Selina Svelte]

Trios Match: Emma May, Honey Badger & Marie Punnen [The Furies] vs. Simony Sentinel & 2 San Diego Girls [Coco Malloy & Izzy Quick]

Singles Match: Darkness Cat vs. Little Miss Perfect

We'll also hear from Alina America, Ronin3 and Fallen Angels

Dark Matches:

Trios Match: Ash Grover, Houston Handley & Teresa Perez [The Line] vs. Raquel Alvarado, Millie the Minx & Summer Clearance

Trios Match: Unstoppable Tai, Black Diamond & Felicia Luck [The Clenched Fist] vs. Juana Hurricane, Alexis Lee Littlefeather & Sonnaz Shah [storm Front]

Tag Match: The Experience vs. Vicki Kyle & Olivia Diamond

Please feel free to leave comments/feedback [always appreciated] and I'll DM everyone who makes predictions with a chance to influence the booking. The winner gets a little extra of course!

style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2537fa; margin:10px;background: #d1e1ff; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

QAW World Tag Team Championship: Lilly & Rose © vs. Las Amazonas [Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres]

5SSW World Tag Team Championship: Danielle Sweetheart & Ashley Keith © vs. The Uprising [Talia Quinzel & Selina Svelte]

Trios Match: Emma May, Honey Badger & Marie Punnen [The Furies] vs. Simony Sentinel & 2 San Diego Girls [Coco Malloy & Izzy Quick]

We'll also hear from Alina America, Ronin3 and The Fallen Angels

Dark Matches:

Trios Match: Ash Grover, Houston Handley & Teresa Perez [The Line] vs. Raquel Alvarado, Millie the Minx & Summer Clearance

Trios Match: Unstoppable Tai, Black Diamond & Felicia Luck [The Clenched Fist] vs. Juana Hurricane, Alexis Lee Littlefeather & Sonnaz Shah [storm Front]

I like the faction write ups

Dark Matches:

Dark Matches:

QAW 2020 POWER RANKINGS -- TOP 10

TtUc3j8.jpg

"Red Alert" Pamela Rojo

"Pamela Rojo is always a credible threat to any singles title!"

2020 Win-Loss: 10-5

Average / best / worst match: 44 / 56 / 31

Experience: 16 years

Nationality: Mexican

Style: Technician Striker

Signature Moves:

"Rojo Alert" -- Running Powerbomb

"Big Red" -- Powerslam

Career Highlights:

Inaugural 2010 QAW Queen of the Ring

2 x QAW World Tag Team Champion

1 x QAW Shockwave Champion

Notable relationships:

Hellcat Hernandez [former tag partner-now-rival]

Suzanne Brazzle [former tag partner-now-rival]

Crackdown [Juana Hurricane & Toni Parisi [Feud]]

Miss Mexico [former rival-now-mentor]

Alina America [strained relationship]

Pamela Rojo is a powerful luchadora who is known for her shockingly bright red hair. Able to outmuscle most opponents, Rojo likes to batter them with tackles, slams, and suplexes before putting them away with her trademark Running Powerbomb finisher. She has been with the QAW since their debut in 2010 and was the very first QAW Queen Of The Ring, a tournament title she won on the very first show when she pinned Purple Viper. Since then, Rojo has gone on to have a lot of tag team success (winning the tag titles twice alongside Hellcat Hernandez before they split up)...

2020 Year in Review:

QAW Starshow 2020

Date: Fri W3 Jan 2020

Pamela entered 2020 with a chip on her shoulder after taking the pin at The Three Way Dance to Little Miss Perfect. Not only did she lose but also failed to recapture the Shockwave title which confirmed Hellcat Hernandez winning their feud...

TtUc3j8.jpgyEIo5KV.pngjemHvcg.jpg

Pamela Rojo vs Millie The Minx

This match was Rojo’s to win from the moment it was announced and the audience knew it from the “Rojo’s gonna kill you!” chant before the bell rung. The opening minutes saw Rojo assert her power game over Millie with several displays of strength tossing her around the ring with ease. After the 3rd hair beal Millie cried for a time out and begged Pamela for mercy much to the crowd’s amusement and only making the “Rojo’s gonna kill you!” chant louder. Pamela took mercy and helped Millie to her feet who repaid the gesture with a kick to the mid-section. Big mistake.

Pamela no-sold the kick and stared at the spot where the kick connected eventually bringing her gaze back up to Millie who was already backing away apologizing. Pamela grabbed Millie by the hair as she turned to escape the ring and hoisted her up and turned her inside out with a Running Powerbomb (‘The Rojo Alert’).

Winner: Pamela Rojo via pinfall 08:03

[33]

Garcia: It’s nice to see Pamela back to doing what she does best and the QAW fans agree with me! The loss at Three Way Dance to Little Miss Perfect is clearly a thing of the past.

Hesketh: I spoke with Pamela earlier today and she said it is time she stepped out of Hellcat Hernandez’s shadow, who has been a thorn in her side ever since the demise of their tag team years ago, and forged a new path! I couldn’t agree more as I think Pamela is world championship material!

Big City Breakdown

Date: Fri W3 Apr 2020

Going into American Lucha Pamela inserted herself into the World Title picture. She joined Team Alina against The Furies in the traditional trios main event; and Commissioner Bomb decreed that every pin fall would earn the winner a title shot. Pamela fought hard for her team and scored the final pin fall ending the match at 2-1. However, she shocked everyone when she turned on Alina post-match to secure the first shot at her; it worked and at Big City Breakdown she got her opportunity. Prior to the match she explained her actions...

ijLCoLi.jpgTtUc3j8.jpg

The feed cuts to Dharma Gregg standing by with a microphone next to Pamela Rojo, behind the duo is the QAW logo.

Dharma: Please welcome my guest at this time: Pamela Rojo! Pamela, at the end of American Lucha you shocked everyone when, after your trios victory alongside Alina America, you inexplicably hit her with a devastating powerslam! Tell us what made you do that?

Pamela: Listen, I have nothing against Alina America. In fact, I like Alina America! What I did was business and I think she knows that.

Dharma: Business?

Pamela: I have been with this company for 10 years and I have never held the World Championship. When I debuted I won the first ever Queen of the Ring tournament and earned myself a spot in the first ever QAW World Championship match. And what did I do? I choked. Miss Mexico pinned me and became the first ever QAW World Champion. Did I learn from my mistake and win it on my next attempt? No, I choked. Sure I had success in the tag division but that was five years ago. I feel like I’ve been choking my entire career and I can’t breathe anymore. I can’t keep standing aside whilst other people pass me by. After the match finished last month I knew I had to free myself and seize the opportunity.

Dharma: By assaulting an unsuspecting Alina America?

Pamela: I have my shot don’t I?

Dharma: Yes, I suppose you’re right.

Pamela: I’m not proud of it but its business, and when I take the championship tonight, I’ll breathe easy at last.

[33]

The promo got the crowd hotter

The Showdown

Date: Fri W3 June 2020

After losing to Alina, Pamela completed a successful 5SSW tour and had an okay showing in the Battlebowl. There were rumours that she had lost standing in the locker room after turning on Alina. It should be noted that Pamela had her first match with Suzanee Brazzle on the independent scene the week before The Showdown...

TtUc3j8.jpgyEIo5KV.pngAfiWhYQ.jpg

'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo vs. 'The Mistress of the DDT' Steph Blake

This match was as close to a hoss fight as QAW could get as Steph and Pamela were probably the biggest and most muscular competitors on the roster. For years many fans had drew similarities between Steph and Pamela, with a consensus that Pamela was the next evolution, as Steph had remained a good brawler whereas Pamela had added technical wrestling and striking to her arsenal.

Both women absolutely clobbered each other with lariats, suplexes and slams, and commentary noted Pamela appearing more desperate in her attempts to get a pin and how it might lead to her making mistakes down the line. Whilst not setting the world on fire with her offence, Steph was weathering the storm and picked her moments well, showing veteran instincts, and as predicted Pamela got frustrated with the referees count and spent too long admonishing them, leaving her open to Steph clocking her in the back of the head with a polish hammer. Steph picked her up and landed a snap kickout DDT for the 3 count.

Winner: Steph Blake via pin 09:49

[38]

After the match, Steph continues beating Pamela down with sharp kicks to the stomach and head stomps. The crowd boos Steph and gets behind Rojo but it seems as if Pamela has burnt all her bridges backstage as no one comes to her rescue, leaving her to the mercy of Steph, who shows her none, and DDTs her again for good measure.

[36]

Trios Tour Night#1

Date: Sat W2 Oct 2020

Pamela was contacted by Suzanne Brazzle and she helped Pamela overcome Steph Blake. Brazzle became an excellent influence on Pamela and the pair had a near perfect record tagging together, even reaching the finals of the Trios Cup alongside Alina America...

86sny6U.jpgioKyjRi.jpg

The feed cuts to Suzanne Brazzle in the interview area seemingly waiting for someone. After a few seconds Alina America enters the area looking confused...

Alina: Hey, I got your message?

Suzanne: Alina, you’re here! Excellent!

Alina: You said it was urgent?

Suzanne: Alina, we’ve only known each other for a short amount of time but you have been so welcoming and I really appreciate it. And… Well… You seem like a good person! Someone who believes in forgiveness [Alina raises an eyebrow]… And as you know I’m friends with Pamela and I know you two had that falling out.

Alina: You mean when she jumped me over a title shot? I like you Suzanne but I’ve honestly got no interest in whatever you’re trying here--

TtUc3j8.jpg

Pamela walks into the shot distracted by her phone...

Pamela: Hey Suzanne I got your messa-- Oh [Pamela immediately turns away].

Suzanne: Don’t go! Both of you are going to listen to me. You two were friends-- actually from what Pamela told me you were good friends! What she did was wrong but Alina you know what that feeling is like when you get close to claiming a world championship. Sometimes the rulebook goes out the window. It’s not an excuse--

Alina: I have enough on my plate with Hellcat Hernandez and regaining my title from Emma May. I don’t have time for this, especially if Pamela can’t speak for herself.

Pamela: Okay, Okay! Alina, I'm sorry. And I was being stubborn by not saying it sooner. Suzanne has been helping me see how what I did was wrong...

Alina: … Well, I appreciate you saying that…

Suzanne: And on that note, I have news; we’ve been entered into the Triosmania tournament by Commissioner Bomb! So if we can keep up this Kumbaya energy up that would be great!

Alina: Are you joking? I don't think that's a good idea--

Suzanne: --I don’t think Bomb was giving us a choice in the matter…! [Alina and Pamela share an awkward half smile as Suzanne claps them both on the shoulder]. Think of the opportunity ahead instead! Separately we are dangerous but together we can be unstoppable and claim that Trios Cup! It's a miracle!

[48]

Alina's performance stood out

Starshow 2021

Under Suzanne's guidance Pamela found herself climbing the ranks and together they earned a world title shot against familiar foe Emma May. Pamela put in a solid performance but was unable to overcome the numbers game when the Fallen Angels stable formed around Suzanne Brazzle...

TtUc3j8.jpg86sny6U.jpg

Backstage, Pamela Rojo is lacing her boots as Suzanne Brazzle enters the locker room...

Brazzle: Knock knock.

Rojo: Hey. How’s it going?

Brazzle: The nerves never go away, do they?

Rojo: I hope not!

[Pamela stops lacing her boots when she notices the pause]

Rojo: Are you sure everything’s okay?

Brazzle: When we first met we made a pact to not go quietly into the twilight of our careers. I feel like we’ve kicked ass since then to reach this moment... Now its here it just feels bittersweet it comes at each other’s expense.

Rojo: I meant it when I said tonight isn’t personal. We are friends. And how about this? I’ll give you the first title shot!

Brazzle: Very funny. You know how things are in this business. I’m just over thinking!

Rojo: Just bring your best tonight. I know I am sister!

[suzanne smiles, kisses Pamela on the cheek and leaves]

[43]

Going into 2021 will Pamela be able to withstand The Fallen Angels? And will she realise her dream of becoming QAW World Champion before her retirement?

rFIw3TS.jpg

Dark Matches:

Please feel free to leave comments/feedback [always appreciated] and I'll DM everyone who makes predictions with a chance to influence the booking. The winner gets a little extra of course!

Edited by Rhysrob

Dark Matches:

s4knF2k.jpg

Little Miss Perfect

"She's still developing as a worker, but appears to be a future star in the making!"

2020 Win-Loss: 9-3

Average / best / worst match: 40 / 50 / 39

Experience: 6 years

Nationality: American

Style: Entertainer

Signature Moves:

"Newtons Cradle" -- Snap swinging neck-breaker into a bridged pin

Career Highlights:

1 x QAW Shockwave Champion

Longest reigning Shockwave Champion - 13 months

1 x AAA Top Contender Champion

1 x AAA World Tag Team Champion

2014 graduate of the AAA Cat's Lair

Notable relationships:

Christy Higgins [tag partner]

Darkness Cat [feud]

Modesty Pador [feud]

Little Miss Perfect (AKA Sarah Taylor) is a young wrestler who debuted for QAW in early 2018 having made a name for herself in AAA previously. Playing the part of an uber-annoying busybody, she quickly became one of the most hated heels and a fixture of the midcard...

2020 Year in Review:

QAW Starshow 2020

Little Miss Perfect ended 2019 on a high winning her first Shockwave Championship-- and in controversial fashion too after she sneaked into the heated rivalry between Hellcat Hernandez and Pamela Rojo...

IUMpMtb.jpg

s4knF2k.jpgyEIo5KV.pngOXZa5PY.jpg

QAW Shockwave Championship: Little Miss Perfect © vs Modesty Pador

Many have said Little Miss Perfect (LMP) "stole" the Shockwave title last month when she swooped in on a downed Pamela Rojo which Hellcat Hernandez had worked for but was momentarily distracted by Juana Hurricane. If you ask LMP? She’ll tell you it was a perfectly executed win.

Tonight she was out to prove just that again and successfully defend her newly won title against fellow QAW rookie Modesty Pador, who has strung together a handful of impressive wins recently. Despite being billed as a rookie LMP is in-fact a 5 year veteran and former title holder in AAA, but her reinvention as QAW’s resident busybody has seen that played down as she works a more entertainer style playing to the crowd and often cheating her way to a win.

It certainly worked and the crowd absolutely loathed LMP and were firmly placed behind Modesty. The two appeared evenly matched and Modesty showed some proficient strikes but ultimately it wasn’t enough and LMP poked Modesty in the eye when the referee wasn’t looking and struck with the Newtons Cradle (A snap swinging neck-breaker into a bridge pin).

Winner: Little Miss Perfect via pinfall in 11:39

[31]

Garcia: She may be annoying but Little Miss Perfect gets results!

Hesketh: She does but I think she is above these shady tactics in the ring. She is going to push her luck with the wrong opponent one day.

Garcia: I thought that day may have come when she stole Hellcat’s title last month but it appears Hellcat is happy to focus on taking the fight to Juana Hurricane for now.

Battlebowl 2020

Date: Fri W3 May 2020

LMP hit a road block early in her reign when QAW went up against 5SSW at the Battlebowl; and she was scheduled to take on Megumi Nakajima. Perfect was soundly beaten and her credibility took a massive hit with the QAW crowd. During this period she did tour with 5SSW where she re-united with former AAA tag partner: Christy Higgins...

Gp651S4.jpgyEIo5KV.pngs4knF2k.jpg

Megumi Nakajima vs. Little Miss Perfect

Business picked up in this match and Little Miss Perfect came out looking ready to compete. Granted she still came out doing an Instagram live but was uncharacteristically more serious in tone and asking her followers to cheer her on. Unfortunately none of these followers were actually in the building and the QAW crowd booed her mercilessly as many felt she was overdue a beatdown in the ring.

The match up was a technical affair with lots of character work from Miss Perfect trying to keep up with Nakajima and earn her respect. It was evident that Miss Perfect’s short stint in Japan had already benefited her, with some critics saying she had matches beyond what she was delivering in QAW. At the point where Nakajima eventually offered her hand in respect, Miss Perfect almost showed humility by accepting, but something stopped her and instead she kicked the hand away. This sparked a lively ‘Megumi’s gonna kill ya!’ chant from the crowd and Nakajima went to work showing off her striking and aerial offence. The match ended abruptly when Nakajima feinted irish whipping Miss Perfect but instead pulled her back in and locked her arms behind her setting her up for the Nakajima Straight Jacket Suplex, and the win.

Winner: Megumi Nakajima pin in 10:01

[44]

This got the crowd hotter.

Capital Clash

Date: Fri W4 Sep 2020

Perfect was able to bring Christy back from 5SSW into QAW and they started tagging together as "The Besties", and with Christy by her side Perfect enjoyed a solid few months as champion and regained some credibility but taking on new criticism that Higgins was carrying her...

s4knF2k.jpgoZsMxSe.jpgyEIo5KV.pngOdnckYz.jpgO8GN48Y.jpgw/kYWJZHG.jpg

The Besties [Little Miss Perfect & Christy Higgins] vs. Sonnaz Shah & Alexis Lee Littlefeather w/ Juana Hurricane [storm Front]

A strong outing for the newly minted 'Besties' who displayed cohesion mixed with narcissism as both women spoke to fans on insta live throughout, swapping the phone with each tag. The player/coach duo of Shah and Littlefeather did their best but were unable to build any momentum and Sonnaz's knee buckled after an atomic drop from Miss Perfect and the referee halted the match. Christy urged Miss Perfect to press the attack so Perfect stamped on the knee repeatedly until Littlefeather and Hurricane stormed the scene. Having learnt her lesson from Ash Grover earlier in the night the referee deemed Shah unfit to continue.

The Besties laughed hysterically at Shah's misfortune as they backed up the ramp as Juana and Alexis looked on.

Winners: Little Miss Perfect & Christy Higgins via stoppage in 07:43

[46]

QAW Bombshells airing on QAW.com

Date: Wed W3 Jan 2021

After going out in the first round of the Trios tournament and being the only person eliminated from her own team in the inaugural World Summit match; criticism on Perfect's legitimacy as champion began to mount. And the pressure from persistent mid-card threat: Darkness Cat, was building. So, Christy Higgins persuaded her best friend the only way to keep her title was to have her closer to home in an upcoming triple threat...

Y6bqDw1.jpg

Bomb: Welcome to my office QAW faithful! I’m sure you’re here to learn more about Starshow 2021 and what we have in store. First, I’m pleased to announce the 5SSW World Tag Team Champions: The Honnari, have accepted a rematch against Ashley Keith and Danielle Sweetheart. The feud between Ashley and Danielle has only been getting worse, can they put aside their differences to win the gold? I hope not…!

Commissioner Bomb is interrupted by the Shockwave Champion: Little Miss Perfect

s4knF2k.jpg

Perfect: Stop. Everything!

Bomb: I’m a little busy here… [bomb gestures towards the camera].

Perfect: I know you’re announcing the triple threats for Starshow. You’re forcing me to defend against Darkness Cat [again], so I insist on choosing my 2nd opponent…

Bomb: You don’t like my booking?

Perfect: I-i didn’t say that… I just want to say –

Bomb: – I know what you want to say [bomb towers over Perfect]. You don’t like me selecting Darkness again because she’s catching up and that frightens you. So, you want Christy in the match, essentially making it a handicap match.

Perfect: Christy is a legitimate contender…

Bomb: No denying that. And I guess Christy put you up to this?

Perfect: It would be an honour to face my best friend.

[bomb smirks]

Bomb: … Fine. It sounds messy so you can have your way this time. But if you ever interrupt me again you will regret it, understood?

[Perfect nods and scurries out the office]

[31]

The angle got the crowd hotter

Starshow 2021

Unfortunately for Little Miss Perfect, Christy Higgins did not have her best friends back after all-- and Perfect was caught in a flash pinfall and lost her Shockwave championship...

ijLCoLi.jpgs4knF2k.jpg

Meanwhile backstage, Dharma Gregg is standing by with Little Miss Perfect...

Dharma: Little Miss Perfect, tonight you defend your Shockwave Championship against an old foe: Darkness Cat, and your best friend: Christy Higgins. How do you feel about this match?

Perfect: I'm enjoying a record breaking reign and I don't see that changing. Does that, like, answer your question?

Dharma: Well, isn't it awkward having your friend challenge you?

Perfect: Like, Darkness is a desperate woman. She has obviously, like, manipulated the situation to be awarded another title shot so Christy is going to have my back and ensure, like, the title isn't besmirched. Once we've removed Darkness from the equation we'll be able to have a fair one-on-one match.

Dharma: But doesn't Darkness have this opportunity because Christy keeps helping you?

Perfect: Fun fact Dharma but Christy and I are former AAA tag champions! We help each other and that’s just how it is! I know you probably don't have any friends, so you can't relate, but it's a reflex you don't lose! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a record breaking reign to extend...

[27]

How will Little Miss Perfect react to Christy's betrayal? And is there a place for her in the Fallen Angels?

rFIw3TS.jpg

Dark Matches:

p.s. don't worry about re-predicting each time-- there are another 8 to go. I'll remember them all ;)

Edited by Rhysrob

Vx65cOV.jpg

"The Queen of Hearts" Danielle Sweetheart

"Danielle doesn't need gold because she has people's hearts!"

2020 Win-Loss: 7-5

Average / best / worst match: 52 / 59 / 44

Experience: 12 years

Nationality: American

Style: Wrestler

Signature Moves:

Super Kick

Missile Dropkick

Sweet Valley Driver -- Spinning Death Valley Driver

Career Highlights:

3 x QAW World Champion

Longest reigning QAW World Champion -- 11 months

Most successful QAW World Championship defences -- 9

4 x QAW Queen of the Ring

Most QAW Queen of the Ring reigns

1 x QAW Battlebowl

1 x 5SSW World Tag Team Champion

Notable relationships:

Ashley Keith [feud]

Fuyuko Higa [feud]

Storm Front [alliance]

Danielle Sweetheart is from Florida and has been wrestling professionally since 2008. Breaking in via the independent scene in her home state, eventually tapes of her wrestling came to the attention of Farrah Hesketh, who was impressed enough to bring her into the QAW. Sweetheart has gone on to become one of the top stars of the company, and is not only a former QAW World champion but she has also dominated the QAW's annual Queen Of The Ring tournament, winning it three straight years between 2013 and 2015; as a result, she has gained the nickname "The Queen Of Hearts".

QAW Starshow 2020

Danielle spent the 2nd half of 2019 on the shelf after suffering an injury thanks to a nasty kimura by Emma May; so when she returned at Starshow she had her sights set on halting Emma's momentum...

Vx65cOV.jpg

Danielle Sweetheart comes out to thunderous applause and a chorus of “WELCOME BACK!” from the crowd. She soaks it in and enters the ring with a microphone in hand (which is still noticeably taped up under her street clothes)...

Danielle: QAW is my home! To be forced away from it, from you the fans, from the sport that I love; it was some of the most difficult months of my career... People say "wrestling isn’t ballet" and injuries are going to happen but only the lowest of the low set out to purposely injure their opponent. The likes of Jillian Jarvis, Foxxy Larue… and Emma May. Emma, you really did your best to take me out for good 4 months ago but unlike Jarvis and Larue you’re still an amateur because you made a mistake: you didn’t keep me down!

[With this statement Danielle drops the mic and tears the tape off her hand and forearm to the crowd’s delight]

Danielle: Emma you’re lucky I’m not medically cleared to compete tonight because I owe you one, and Commissioner Bomb isn’t keen for us to get back in the ring just yet. But I didn’t want to sit out Starshow so I asked Bomb to put me to work. So you’re looking at the guest referee for tonight’s World Title match!

Garcia: Looks like your prediction was right Farrah! You have to wonder whether Danielle can call this one down the middle though?

Hesketh: I believe she can! Danielle Sweetheart's greatest strength is that she is a true professional and places high expectations on everyone in QAW to represent the company with honour. Sadly it is also her greatest flaw because not everyone in the locker rooms wants to play by that code.

Garcia: Agreed. I’m glad I’m not anywhere near Emma May right now…!

[31]

Big City Breakdown

Date: Fri W3 Apr 2020

Dani clashed with Emma a handful of times leading up to a number one contenders match for the World Championship...

Vx65cOV.jpg

In another pre-recorded promo Danielle stands alone in the QAW interview area...

Danielle: Emma, you once said to me that violence is what puts food on your table and helps you sleep at night. You were saying that your violent approach to competition, to our great sport, somehow makes you better than everyone else… I’m a 3 time World Champion, 3 times more than you. I’ve been Queen of the Ring 4 times...4 times more than you. I have defeated you one on one, you have never defeated me… I approach this sport with dignity, with love for the fans and respect for my fellow competitors. It has put food on my table and helped me sleep at night for 13 years. Compare your approach to mine, and look at the outcomes… Maybe you need to go back to the drawing board?

[47]

Battlebowl 2020

Date: Fri W3 May 2020

Dani put in a valiant effort but was ultimately defeated by Emma in the number 1 contender match. However, she rebounded and entered herself into the 2020 Battlebowl...

Vx65cOV.jpg

In a promo Danielle stands alone in the QAW interview area...

Danielle: At Big City Breakdown I tapped out to Emma May because she was the better fighter that night. Trust me I don’t find that easy to admit and I wish it never happened! But I refuse to shame myself for it... There is no shame in defeat, only in not fighting. I fought my hardest…! It just wasn’t good enough. But I want the people at home to remember that it's okay to make mistakes. It’s okay to fall down. But you have to get up, adapt and get yourself back out there! And that is what I'm doing! Tonight I have the opportunity to bounce back from defeat and win the Battlebowl. I am going to outlast 19 of the best wrestlers in the world today and I am going to remind each and every one of them what Danielle Sweetheart is made of!

[46]

Crowning the Queen XI

Date: Fri W3 July 2020

Dani won the Battlebowl and earned herself a shot at Alina America; things were going well until Fuyuko Higa distracted Dani on the top rope and cost her the match. The Crowning the Queen tournament, Dani's speciality, would be her next opportunity to get back into the title picture; in the opening round she was victorious over the debuting Ashley Keith who attacked her after the match...

Y6bqDw1.jpgVx65cOV.jpg

Danielle Sweetheart is sat on a physio bed as a doctor examines one of her shoulders, Commissioner Bomb is observing...

Bomb: Listen Danielle, sometimes you just have to listen to the doctor. You’ve won this tournament 4 times already! You don’t need to prove anything to anyone.

Danielle: Look me in the eye and say that Bomb!

Bomb: Listen to the doctor, please?

Danielle: I know I don’t have to prove anything to anyone else, but I have something to prove to myself. I’m not giving up!

Bomb: It isn’t giving up Danielle! You took heavy damage to your lower back and shoulders from that Proton Lock, never mind the fact you blacked out! It’s no good competing if you just end up breaking your body in the process; no one is going to thank you for that! Plus, you’ve got Emma next, need I remind you of your last encounters with her?

Danielle: If I am going to be eliminated from this tournament then it is happening in that ring, and not in here. I’m going now.

[Danielle storms out of the trainers room as Commissioner Bomb shrugs to the doctor. Suddenly loud crashing and screams can be heard from a short distance away. Bomb rolls her eyes and tells the camera to follow her as she seeks the disturbance out a short distance down a corridor; the camera catches Ashley Keith attacking Danielle again, and has the Proton Lock applied. Danielle screams at the top of her lungs as Ashley wrenches harder and harder]

0tUOMbz.jpg

Ashley: YOU! RUI--NED-MY DE-BUT!

Bomb: Stop this! Stop this at once!

Ashley: NO!

Bomb: I’m going to give you 3 seconds or you’ll regret it.

[Ashley wrenches back again and it appears as if Danielle has passed out from the pain. True to her word Bomb counts to 3 and picks up a nearby trash can lid and smashes Ashley around the head forcing her to break the hold. Backstage staff appear to take Ashley away and Bomb helps the doctor take Danielle back to the trainers room]

Bomb: Get the tag match on whilst we sort out this mess!

[49]

Starshow 2021

Unfortunately Dani had to pull out of the tournament and she feuded with Ashley and Fuyuko for the rest of the year. In a bizarre turn of events started tagging with Ashley against Fuyuko and at Starshow 2021 she and Ashley captured the 5SSW World Tag Team Championships. But, after the match she got a measure of revenge against Ashley with a super kick...

0tUOMbz.jpgVx65cOV.jpg

Post match, Danielle & Ashley are presented with the 5SSW World Tag Team Championships...

Both women have tears in their eyes as they are presented with their belts. Danielle is seen encouraging an emotional Ashley to climb the turnbuckle and have her moment-- which she does.

Danielle takes the opposite turnbuckle and eventually signals to Ashley to swap. However, as Ashley approaches Danielle pops her in the mouth with a sick superkick which shocks the crowd into silence before they erupt into cheers again.

Danielle holds both tag team championships before draping one across the fallen body of her partner.

[53]

JRO: Would you call that a grotesque display as well?

Garcia: Very out of character for Danielle but understandable! Ashley has been pushing Danielle's buttons for months.

JRO: I like the message but not the wisest move on Danielle's behalf. It takes a lot to win any championship, let alone in 5SSW. Trust me I speak from experience. But she needs Ashley now! Why piss her off?

Will Danielle and Ashley be able to co-exist as champions?

rFIw3TS.jpg

Dark Matches:

p.s. don't worry about re-predicting each time-- there are another 8 to go. I'll remember them all ;)

Edited by Rhysrob