Capital Clash Predictions

QAW World Tag Team Championship: Las Amazonas © vs. Lilly & Rose

QAW World Championship: 'World Class' Emma May © vs. 'Texas Tough' Ash Grover

'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart vs. 'The Queen of Professional Wrestling' Ashley Keith

Hellcat Hernandez vs. Alina America

'The Ultimate Diva' Foxxy Larue w/ Toni Parisi, Becca Barton & Vinny Cruz vs. 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle w/ Pamela Rojo

Christy Higgins & Little Miss Perfect vs. Alexis Lee Littlefeather & Sonnaz Shah w/ Juana Hurricane

rFIw3TS.jpg

Capital Clash

Date: Fri W4 Sep 2020

Attendance: 602

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 17,485 viewers

Dark matches:

2 San Diego Girls def. The Caribbean Angels via pin in 08:05 [32]

Darkness Cat & Flash Force def. Millie the Minx & The Deadly Viper Squad via pin in 10:23 [36]

sipJKl5.jpgobjwqAE.jpg

On commentary: Alfonso Garcia & Farrah Hesketh

Garcia: Hola lucha fans! My name is Alfonso Garcia, joined by Farrah Hesketh, and welcome to QAW Capital Clash! We have a jammed packed night of action for you; Danielle Sweetheart vs. Ashley Keith, Foxxy Larue vs. Suzanne Brazzle, Alina America vs. Hellcat Hernandez! And those aren't even the main event!

Hesketh: It's a stacked card Alfonso! The QAW world title will be on the line when Emma May defends against the number 1 contender Ash Grover and in our main event the QAW world tag team championships will be decided when Las Amazonas take on Lilly & Rose!

Garcia: But before we get to that our opening contest tonight is Alina vs. Hellcat. A match made by Commissioner Bomb last month as a gesture of goodwill?!

Hesketh: Well, Alina was upset about being left off of the Amazons Attack event! She's former world champion and needs to pick wins up if she's to get back into contention. It does appear as though Bomb set Alina up to be ambushed by Hellcat, but, I learnt a long time ago to not try and get into Bomb's thought process...

Garcia: Both women lost their last singles appearance in QAW so everything is to play for!

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

ioKyjRi.jpgyEIo5KV.pngwYxk6Nk.jpg

Alina America vs. Hellcat Hernandez [Clenched Fist]

At the sound of the bell Alina flew across the ring and peppered Hellcat with strikes giving her a receipt [and then some] for the sneak attack last month. No stranger to a fight Hellcat covered up, took Alina down to the mat and started laying in hard shots of her own. Realising she was in Hellcat’s wheelhouse Alina started grappling but to her surprise [and everyone watching] Hellcat kept up going hold for hold.

The crowd started to come alive for the match as Hellcat busted out some flashy high flying moves as well, demonstrating she was evenly matched and commentary noted this was a coming out party for Hellcat. Towards the end of the match Hellcat headbutted Alina square in the nose, ran the ropes and nailed Alina with her signature running bulldog for a 2.5 count which had the crowd on their feet. Hellcat looked at the ref in disbelief and dragged Alina up onto the turnbuckle with evil intent looking for a superplex, but Alina scored a jab to the side that caused Hellcat's foot to slip and she fell to the mat awkwardly. Sensing her chance Alina repositioned herself and landed a split legged moonsault for the 1, 2… 3!

Winner: Alina America via pin 14:19

[52]

The match got the crowd hotter and the show off to a strong start

eKkpfKa.jpg

Alina's hand is raised in victory and she gestures to the camera she's coming for the title...

wYxk6Nk.jpgioKyjRi.jpg

[The crowd are hot for the former champion but the cheers turn to boos as Hellcat attacks Alina from behind and drags her around the ring by the hair laying in forearms and boots. The attack is fast and furious ending with Hellcat nailing the package piledriver in the centre of the ring leaving Alina out cold]

[48]

Garcia: It looks like Hellcat didn't learn her lesson from Juana Hurricane afterall!

Hesketh: Old habits die hard Alfonso! The world Hellcat comes from doesn't have room for much else; if only she could channel that energy into her in-ring game and we'd have a world title contender on our hands. She proved tonight she has the potential!

eKkpfKa.jpg

Ronin3 stand together in the interview area in a pre-recorded promo. Vinny and Becca seem to be playing peacemakers between a disgruntled looking Foxxy Larue and Toni Parisi...

vvKTBAf.jpgERZKkHI.jpg8fP1z6s.jpgSuVbDw9.jpg

Toni Parisi, , Becca Barton, Vinny Cruz & Foxxy Larue

Becca: What is wrong with you two?

Parisi: Nuttin' is wrong with me! Okay? Why don't you ask our fearless leader who can't seem to keep her shit together recently? [Foxxy throws a dirty look in return]

Vinny: Ladies, ladies! So, your trip to NYCW didn't go to plan. Can we not just move on?

Parisi: I'm sick of her stank attitude! She is always in a bad mood and distracted about Farrah Hesketh! Maybe if she was not being so selfish we would be the COTT tag champions right now... Ronin3 has never been a punk group but recently, under Foxxy's leadership, we are looking like punks... So, maybe we need a new leader?

Foxxy: Is that so?

[Foxxy and Toni go nose to nose]

Foxxy: Why don't you do something about it?

[Toni holds Foxxy's gaze but Becca grabs her tag partner's arm and leads her out of the area with a 'not now']

Vinny: You don't need this distraction Foxxy, baby! Tonight you've got Suzanne Brazzle to focus on!

Foxxy: What is with this company and bringing in these hasbeen AAA wrestlers? It's as if QAW brass doesn't trust its homegrown stars, like ME, to carry this place any more... Suzanne Brazzle, 'Miracle Blonde', listen up because my friend Toni is right; I'm in a bad mood, and after tonight it's going to be a 'miracle' you can walk out of here, facts are facts America.

[40]
eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

86sny6U.jpgw/ TtUc3j8.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

SuVbDw9.jpg

w/ vvKTBAf.jpgERZKkHI.jpg8fP1z6s.jpg

'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle w/ Pamela Rojo vs 'The Ultimate Diva' Foxxy Larue [Ronin3] w/ Toni Parisi, Becca Barton & Vinny Cruz

The growing friendship between Suzanne and Pamela was clear to see as they posed in the ring together and Pamela made it clear she was out to counter any Ronin3 interference. In the other corner Foxxy was flanked by her stablemates, including a still disgruntled Toni Parisi.

This was a ‘first ever’ match up between two well known veterans and despite Foxxy’s recent erratic behaviour she seemed focussed. Foxxy’s strength lay in her kicks and range so Suzanne targeted the legs throughout the match landing sharp leg kicks and submission attempts. As Foxxy shot in for a ‘Flash Headkick’ [Running big boot] Suzanne ducked and tripped Foxxy face first to the mat and applied an ankle lock; Foxxy cried out in pain which triggered her stablemates to spring into action on the outside-- Vinny hopped onto the apron to distract the referee and Becca and Toni went after Suzanne. Unfortunately, things didn’t go to plan as Pamela intercepted both women with a double clothesline and promptly chucked them from the ring as Suzanne broke the hold to swipe Vinny down from the apron. The referee admonished Pamela to get out of the ring giving Foxxy the opportunity to rake the eyes and lifted Suzanne up for what looked like the ‘Miracle Connection’ [Suzanne’s finisher, a bodyslam/Michinoku driver] but the crafty veteran wriggled over her shoulder and pulled Foxxy back into a high stacked roll up.

Winner: Suzanne Brazzle via roll up 12:03

[56]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Suzanne darts from the ring and has her hand raised by Pamela on the outside leaving Foxxy on her knees in the ring in disbelief...

SuVbDw9.jpgobjwqAE.jpgY6bqDw1.jpg

[The emotions quickly boil up though and Foxxy erupts into another temper tantrum resulting in Foxxy targeting the announcing table and throwing whatever she can grab. Never one to back down Farrah shakes of Alfonso who was trying to lead her away from the scene and shoves Foxxy away causing her to stumble to the ground. The crowd roars in laughter at the blunder adding to Foxxy's foul mood-- before things can escalate Commissioner Bomb's voice booms on the mic from the entrance way]

Bomb: Foxxy Larue don't even think about it or you'll be out of this company so fast your feet won't touch the ground. This situation can't continue. I received your complaint via the state athletic commission* but before we go down that messy road why don't you come backstage and listen to my proposal? I think it'll be most agreeable to you, but only if you stop this nonsense and come backstage right now.

Foxxy sizes Farrah up but backs away and leaves the ringside area.

[48]

Garcia: Another err... strange interaction between you two Farrah. It seems as if it isn't going away!

Hesketh: Foxxy has it out for me and you're right it isn't going away! I'm intrigued to know what Bomb's solution is as she hasn't told me yet... We should keep the show moving though!

Garcia: Yes that's right, Farrah! Up next we have the QAW world championship on the line! Emma May will defend her title against the number 1 contender: Ash Grover! You must be proud of your student Farrah.

Hesketh: Absolutely! Ash has proven herself repeatedly since returning to QAW and I hope tonight she proves to herself that she can win the big one!

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW World Championship

PeTpSiO.jpg

[Before the referee can start the match Emma halts proceedings and asks for a microphone...]

Emma: I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Time out! I wasn't actually sure if you were genuinely going to be my 2nd world title defence... I guess anything is possible in QAW! But Ash, seriously, when I offered you the easy way out at Crowning the Queen you didn't take it... So, I choked you out. Because I'm a gracious champion I'm going to afford you the same opportunity tonight to leave this ring and save yourself a trip to the hospital. And then you can come back when you're actually prepared to take on someone 'World Class'...

Ash: Emma, y'all dumb as dirt if y'all think ahm leavin' this ring. Tonight ahm takin' the title from you!

Emma: Oh Ash the only thing you can take from me is notes! Don't say I didn't warn you...

As Ash begins to respond Emma cracks her in the face with the sharp edge of the microphone handle dropping her to the floor. Emma takes to her corner smirking as the referee checks on Ash [who has a light trickle of blood coming from her forehead]-- the referee appears to try and call off the match but is prevented from doing so by an irate Ash Grover, who insists she can compete. Against her better judgement the referee concedes...

[51]

CCOiapt.jpgyEIo5KV.pngYlovj6V.jpg

QAW World Championship: 'World Class' Emma May © [The Furies] vs. 'Texas Tough' Ash Grover [The Line]

Ash put up a valiant effort against the champion but she was wobbly on her feet after the cheap shot and Emma May easily out wrestled her and was clearly out to humiliate Ash, evidenced by putting her in a camel clutch facing the hard camera and fish hooking Ash's mouth and pulling at her hair.

Commentary noted that since winning the title Emma's arrogance had rocketed and this could cause her downfall-- which was perfectly timed as Emma broke the hold and lifted Ash up only to be met with a hard slap across the face which popped the crowd. Now fired up Ash pushed Emma into a corner and lay in shots followed by a corner splash causing Emma to stumble to the centre of the ring. Ash hopped onto the top rope and scored an excellent looking hurricanrana which rocked May for a 2 count.

The cut above Ash's eyebrow worsened which momentarily distracted her as she wiped blood out of her eye; Ash continued toward Emma who was playing possum on the mat and lurched forward taking Ash to the mat. The crowd urged Ash on but it wasn't enough as Emma quickly locked in a guillotine and wrenched back; Ash refused to tap and the referee, perhaps with a guilty conscience, stopped the match for her safety.

Winner: Emma May via referee stoppage 04:24

[49]

2nd defence

Hesketh: That was despicable! How can Emma May call herself 'World Class' after that low class performance? The QAW world championship deserves more!

Garcia: I have to agree with you Farrah. The last thing Emma needs is an advantage over her opponent yet she always looks for one! Why do you think that is?

Hesketh: Bullies are always the most insecure of people. So maybe that's why?

eKkpfKa.jpg

The duo of Little Miss Perfect and Christy appear in a pre-recorded promo...

s4knF2k.jpgoZsMxSe.jpg

Perfect: You guys! We just wanted to, like, take some time to brighten up your day and share a 'piece of perfection' with you... Us! Thuh beautiful friendship that Christy and I have is, like, mostly super amazin' and honestly? I don't know what I'd do without my bestie!

Christy: Aww bestie! Like, honestly, fer shure that is ya know, like, SO sweet of you to say! When you called me about coming to QAW to save you from thuh losers here I was like 'wow!' So touched. And now I'm here we are totally going to girl boss this company!

Perfect: Yasss queen! Listen up thuh trolls aka. everyone but us, of QAW, 'The Besties' have put you on blast.

[37]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Tag Team Match

s4knF2k.jpgoZsMxSe.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

OdnckYz.jpgO8GN48Y.jpg

w/kYWJZHG.jpg

The Besties [Little Miss Perfect & Christy Higgins] vs. Sonnaz Shah & Alexis Lee Littlefeather w/ Juana Hurricane [storm Front]

A strong outing for the newly minted 'Besties' who displayed cohesion mixed with narcissism as both women spoke to fans on insta live throughout, swapping the phone with each tag. The player/coach duo of Shah and Littlefeather did their best but were unable to build any momentum and Sonnaz's knee buckled after an atomic drop from Miss Perfect and the referee halted the match. Christy urged Miss Perfect to press the attack so Perfect stamped on the knee repeatedly until Littlefeather and Hurricane stormed the scene. Having learnt her lesson from Ash Grover earlier in the night the referee deemed Shah unfit to continue.

The Besties laughed hysterically at Shah's misfortune as they backed up the ramp as Juana and Alexis looked on.

Winners: Little Miss Perfect & Christy Higgins via stoppage 07:43

[46]

eKkpfKa.jpg

The Clenched Fist stable are standing by in the interview area with Dharma Gregg...

wYxk6Nk.jpgXZrO7tW.jpggolteCP.jpgvx1orto.jpgijLCoLi.jpg

Dharma: Well, Hellcat Hernandez, I believe you wanted some time to speak--

Hellcat: Quiet! I know you're all thinking my match tonight with Alina didn't go to plan but you're wrong. The most important thing to me is whether I put a hurtin' on my opponent and I left Alina laying flat on her back tonight, a position she's used to! The Clenched Fist have had a couple of setbacks recently and that is behind us now. My girls Felicia and Diamond are over in Japan training and when they get back they'll be more dangerous than ever. The Experience are going to reclaim their world tag team championships and as for me? Next month at Triosmania, I am going to lead the Clenched Fist to victory over Ronin3, The Furies, The Line and Storm Front, and claim our spot as the dominant group in QAW. Tonight is the first step towards that moment.

Brayfield: And ah would just l--

Hellcat: Did I say you could speak? [brayfield flushes bright red and looks about to burst, but on catching sight of Hellcat's withering gaze swallows his pride].

[40]

Garcia: I never thought I'd see the day Brayfield shut up for anyone!

Hesketh: Brayfield isn't stupid enough to cross an angry Hellcat! I don't agree with her actions earlier but I'm excited to see what a focussed Hellcat Hernandez can achieve, it's long overdue!

Garcia: Next up we have a grudge match in the making as Danielle Sweetheart looks for revenge against the young upstart Ashley Keith. Farrah, this all started at Crowning the Queen when Danielle defeated Ashley in the first round so Ashley decided to take Danielle out of the entire tournament!

Hesketh: And Ashley was fined for that! But is she sorry? Not at all. Ashley says that Danielle 'ruined' her debut but it just sounds like sour grapes to me.

Garcia: This has gotten very personal very fast and I for one am looking forward to this match!

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

0tUOMbz.jpgyEIo5KV.pngVx65cOV.jpg

'The Queen of Professional Wrestling' Ashley Keith vs. 'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart

Another strong outing for the rookie Ashley Keith who put in a performance far beyond the expectations for someone's 13th professional match. The opening minutes of which were fairly respectful despite the animosity with simple mat wrestling feeling each other out, which commentary put down to both competitors wanting to portray their 'queen' status and not show the other they were too bothered. Much like their last encounter at Crowning the Queen Ashley was able to begin out-wrestling and over powering Danielle dumping her around the ring with a variety of slams and suplexes.

But, Danielle was the unwavering hero and a very resilient competitor who weathered the early storm and chose her shots when Ashley let pandering to the crowd become a priority. As Ashley's frustration built Danielle was able to gain the advantage and scored several near falls via roll up reminiscent of their last match. After getting caught in the mouth by a picture perfect missile dropkick from the top rope Ashley rolled out the ring for a break. On the 7 count Ashley looked to get back in the ring but seemed to think better of it and walked away leaving a confused Danielle behind.

Winner: Danielle Sweetheart via count-out 14:53

[56]

eKkpfKa.jpg

The QAW world tag team champions: Pinky Perez and Mariana Torres appear in a pre-recorded promo...

a4zbi8b.jpgJx41iYM.jpg

Perez: Tonight we defend the QAW tag team championships against arguably one of the best tag teams in the world--

Torres: -- The best being us though [Mariana taps her title belt].

Perez: Es verdad! Lilly & Rose when we last took you on* we came away with the win, but we can appreciate that you might be feeling some type of way about it. We got no issue with you, and like you we'd rather win our matches because we won it. Not because of outside interference. And especially not because of The Experience's crap.

Torres: So, tonight we want you to bring your best and we'll bring ours. Let's find out if you've got what it takes!

[34]

Hesketh: Las Amazonas are really coming into their confidence as champions! They've got the first defence jitters out the way and they are ready to elevate the division!

Garcia: This is a very worthy main event Farrah! Their last match came out in favour of Las Amazonas so Lilly & Rose will be looking to even out that win/loss ratio.

Hesketh: But we can't forget The Experience had a hand in that outcome. You've got to imagine that they'll be paying close attention tonight.

Garcia: Let's go-a-go-go to the main event!

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW World Tag Team Championship

2qtkezS.jpg2qtkezS.jpg

a4zbi8b.jpgJx41iYM.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

aau0kzu.jpgbMS08Zm.jpg

QAW World Tag Team Championship: Las Amazonas [Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres] © vs. Lilly & Rose [Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly]

A rematch of the recent tag number one contender tournament finals where Las Amazonas came away victorious and went on to win the titles, a fact which wasn't lost on Lilly & Rose.

Both teams were renowned for their high flying capability and really let loose pulling out everything they had with smooth sequences resembling the quality lucha contests found south of the border. It was clear to see though that Las Amazonas, particularly Pinky, were tapping into an additional gear that Lilly & Rose couldn't match; which provoked the pair to adopt some questionable tactics which were coined as 'wily veteran moves' opposed to rudo, such as pushing 5 counts and the illegal partner consistently interjecting themselves into the match breaking up submissions or tag attempts. Questionable but effective as it constantly disrupted the momentum of their opponents and the match evened out.

Obviously with the world titles on the line tempers began to fray and the fight spilled outside the ring with Mariana hitting a crossbody from the top rope onto Debbie Rose, followed by Kate Lilly nailing them both with a tope suicida finished off by Pinky taking everyone out with a moonsault. As the referee pursued the legal competitors [Pinky and Debbie] to re-enter the ring, The Experience came out of nowhere and attacked Kate Lilly from behind and took her out with their 'Rock and Roll' finisher [superkick into a German suplex] onto the ringside mat in front of Mariana Torres-- who shrugged, backed away and returned to the ring apron. With Kate out of action Debbie was left vulnerable and despite putting up a valiant effort succumbed to Las Amazonas new tag finisher 'Doble Impacto' [A spinebuster/blockbuster combo] with Pinky scoring the pin.

Winners: Las Amazonas via pin 20:02

[57] 

[2nd defence]

eKkpfKa.jpg

After the match...

aau0kzu.jpgbMS08Zm.jpggolteCP.jpgXZrO7tW.jpgwYxk6Nk.jpgioKyjRi.jpga4zbi8b.jpgJx41iYM.jpg

[Las Amazonas have their hands raised in victory and exit the ring as The Experience toss Kate in alongside Debbie and continue the beatdown. Surprisingly Hellcat Hernandez reappears and joins her comrades in the attack. Las Amazonas remain at ringside debating whether to intervene

The music of Alina America floods the hall and the fan favourite charges out with a steel chair ready to take on all 3 Clenched Fist members who in turn are ready to take Alina on-- Until Las Amazonas also slide into the ring which spooks the trio and they scatter away from any danger collecting together again at the top of the entranceway sneering at the tecnicos in the ring.

Alina checks on Debbie and Kate as Las Amazonas hang back...]

[42]

Show rating: 55

Edited by Rhysrob

QAW rising interlude & Triosmania predictions... 

eKkpfKa.jpg

objwqAE.jpgbnVuNsd.jpgY6bqDw1.jpg

Farrah Hesketh, Rosa Garcia [aka. Miss Mexico] & Sherie Guthrie aka. [Commissioner Bomb]

Farrah, Rosa and Sherie sit in the unofficial QAW Head Office… A dimly lit dive bar.

“Cheers!” the trio chorus clinking 3 beer bottles over the clutter of Farrah’s booking notes. It had been a few days since Capital Clash and the reviews were in, QAW was rising.

“We’re playing with the boys now! NYCW, MAW, CZCW! We’re nipping at their heels, baby!” Sherie said with glee. Farrah couldn’t help but grin because relative to where they had been this was a turning point for QAW, still a small fish, but not the smallest anymore.

“And what a show as well! Everyone really turned it out for us-- Foxxy, Alina, Dani and Emma did great. But can we talk about Pinky? ‘The Mexican Ace’ is right!” Sherie continued.

“I’m proud of them and I’m proud of us! We’ve done a great job with this roster” said Farrah. “And I can’t wait for our creative trio to become a quartet when--”.

“– when are we going to get down to business?” Rosa cut in. “I want to get the work stuff out the way before I hit my 3rd beer!” She added, referring to the fact the three of them had to now sit and book the prestigious Triosmania event, which for the first time was going to be a tournament for the ‘Trios Cup’. Farrah caught Sherie’s exasperated look but conceded to Rosa’s request and got down to work.

Several hours later…

“Either I’m drunk or these figures aren’t adding up any more” Sherie said rubbing the back of her neck. “In a nutshell, we shouldn’t expect a Christmas bonus!”.

The last few months had been tough; not losing money but not making it either, and if they wanted to keep up with the bigger players they’d have to up their game. But, Farrah was prepared to run the razor’s edge to push these women as high as she could.

“We’ll be fine, I’ll make the numbers look right tomorrow. Let's have a break, okay? Tell me what you’ve both been hearing on the grapevine. What’s the latest on 5SSW?” Farrah asked.

“Well, Karube tells me they've been running hot the last few months and the production costs are hammering them which is a lesson for us to heed! We might need to step in if they want any chance of staying afloat long term” Sherie replied.

“And our girls over there?” said Rosa.

“They are doing fine, some better than others. If we don’t see improvement with some of them after this tour we should consider whether QAW is the right fit for them… But, sending our youngsters there has helped keep their costs down too so maybe it should become a regular thing!” Sherie said.

Farrah thought about the contingent over in Japan right now: Modesty, Marie, Honey, Coco, Izzy, Diamond and Felicia. Out of that group her money was on Modesty and Marie to struggle but to her surprise the fans took to their styles, which on 2nd thought shouldn’t of been a surprise as they were both good strikers. Farrah still had her reservations about them though.

“And Lily Snyder is out there full time now. She picked up a handful of indy gigs but hasn’t been picked up by 5SSW. I reckon Karube is testing her to see if she is really serious…” Sherie added.

“She should of stayed here with Ava and continued their run whilst it's still hot! It better not disrupt her commitments to us!” Rosa said, businesslike as ever.

“And what about over here?” Farrah said now turning to Rosa, who was responsible for the link into South America.

“Well, Madame Bat went ahead with opening her own promotion ‘Guerreras Del Ring’. I did as you requested and asked her to join our alliance and she told me to ‘**** off’… I said I’d try her again in a few months. In the meantime Raquel will work with them, they are old friends, and she can keep an eye on things. And as you saw, Tamara opened ‘Canadian Women’s Wrestling Federation’ but they joined the damn confederation instead!” Rosa spat with disgust.

It was disappointing for sure. It was rare occurrence for an all women’s promotion to spring to life, let alone 2 in the same month, so it was a shame neither of them had an interest in joining their forces to a women’s wrestling alliance, but c’est la vie.

“Well, if 5SSW go under I guess we just throw in the towel and join the confederation!” Sherie said.

“There are worse fates…” Farrah replied. “Anyway, USPW is coming on soon, wanna catch it at my place? They’re crowning women’s tag champions tonight!”.

eKkpfKa.jpg

OOC:

DarK_RaideR said:
Was already a fan of Rojo, but this has to be my favourite portrayal of her, from the character to the portrait, nickname a d finisher name. Plus more SNP, that's always a good thing.

Thanks! I have a soft spot for Rojo after your QAW diary actually and it made me take a 2nd look at her. Who knows, maybe QAW will become 'all red everything' sometime...

christmas_ape said:
Great to see the show up and it certainly didn't disappoint. The Emma May era is truly with is, I think it will take something special to get the belt off her. As usual I'm enjoying a lot of the promos, the short Lily & Kate one probably being my favourite this week.

But yes the real news is the return of Porsche!

The Emma May era is here for sure! It's amazing what a render can do in terms of fleshing out who the character is :p And it's going to take something special to get the belt from her, and I know exactly what it is already :D

KyTeran said:
Another great show, will be interesting to see where the recent development with Las Amazonas goes.

Thanks friend-- big plans for Las Amazonas. Pinky Perez in particular is a beast!

eKkpfKa.jpg

The prediction results are in and it was a 2 horse race with Herrbear clinching the win:

Herrbear: 8 points

Mimimikuri: 7 points [congrats again on DOTM!]

Christmas_ape: 4 points

KyTeran: 4 points

TheHeel: 4 points

Historian: 3 points

Eisenverse: 1 point

The prize this month is the ability to create a new backstage relationship in QAW per point. Herrbear I'll message you with the roster and go wild! Thanks to everyone for the predictions and comments too, I don't think I'll ever get back to a weekly rhythm but I'll aim for it [this week's distraction was Last of Us 2 and Overwatch...]. The trios prediction will be to introduce a disruption/expansion event [e.g. Last time the winner chose SNP to form a women's division which led to the introduction of the delightful Porsche and Mad Millie Morgan, and another 'big' company has yet to start theirs...]

Triosmania prediction contest round one:

Road to Triosmania Night #1

Vx65cOV.jpgkYWJZHG.jpgO8GN48Y.jpgyEIo5KV.pngbt4kLCa.jpgkxIeyg3.jpg2BFVHO8.jpg

'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart, Juana Hurricane [storm Front] & Alexis Lee Littlefeather [storm Front] vs. Combat Chicks [skye Hermosa, Air Raid Syren & Kira Lee]

golteCP.jpgXZrO7tW.jpgyEIo5KV.pngV05OBMw.jpgyvmpGVQ.jpg

The Experience [Clenched Fist] vs. The Caribbean Angels

TdYJhEN.jpgyEIo5KV.pngwYxk6Nk.jpg

Darkness Cat vs. Hellcat Hernandez [Clenched Fist]

Quick predictions

Danielle, Juana & Alexis vs. Coastal Chicks

The Experience vs. The Caribbean Angels

Darkness Cat vs. Hellcat Hernandez

Edited by Rhysrob

• 4 weeks later...

rFIw3TS.jpg

Trios Tour Night#1 

Date: Sat W2 Oct 2020

Attendance: 346 people

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 12,383 viewers

Dark matches:

The Line def. Texas Red, Reba Montana & Becky Jo via pin in 08:59 [40]
Fuyuko Higa def. Millie the Minx via pin in 05:00 [51]

sipJKl5.jpgobjwqAE.jpg

Garcia: Hola, hola, hola! It’s trios season Farrah!

Hesketh: That’s right Alfonso! Welcome to night one of the trios tour airing on Wrestleworld as QAW gears up for Triosmania! Where-- well, you guessed it-- we’ll be celebrating trios wrestling in a 2-night tournament where the winners will receive the first ever QAW Trios Cup!

Garcia: A huge prize Farrah especially considering that QAW is pretty faction heavy! We have the likes of Ronin3, The Line and The Furies vying for supremacy!

Hesketh: And don’t forget Clenched Fist! And we’ll be seeing the leader of that faction in action next as Hellcat Hernandez takes on Darkness Cat!

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

TdYJhEN.jpgyEIo5KV.pngwYxk6Nk.jpg

Darkness Cat vs. Hellcat Hernandez [Clenched Fist]

The resident felines of QAW clashed in a solid opener where both competitors performed well. Which should be expected as it was their 4th singles match in 2020 where Darkness Cat had picked up straight wins south of the border but tonight Hellcat broke the streak with a dominant performance. Commentary noted how Hellcat seemed even more vicious than usual working in extra snug looking brawling at a relentless pace. Naturally Darkness was able to fire up several times and flung herself around the ring to the crowd’s delight but it wasn’t enough and got caught by a running bulldog after missing a corner splash.

Winner: Hellcat Hernandez via pin 11:48

[42]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Dharma Gregg is standing by in the interview area with Pinky Perez and Mariana Torres...

ijLCoLi.jpga4zbi8b.jpgJx41iYM.jpg

Dharma: QAW faithful, joining me at this time the world tag team champions, Las Amazonas! At Capital Clash you successfully defended the titles against Lilly & Rose with a little assistance from The Experience. After the match you seemed a little reluctant to prevent The Experience from attacking them further--

Pinky:– I’m going to stop you there. We are the tag team champions NOT hired security for other tag teams. We don’t condone what happened to Lilly & Rose-- but we’re not going to throw ourselves into an issue that doesn’t really involve us. 

Mariana: Pinky is right. When you’re the champions you have big enough targets on your backs without looking for trouble. Anyway, we helped in the end so what's the big deal?

Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose appear to the surprise of the champions

bMS08Zm.jpgaau0kzu.jpg

Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose

Kate: You sure did, eventually! Forgive us for eavesdropping but we were interested in what you had to say! Especially as you two keep seeming to benefit from The Experience interfering in our matches!

Mariana: Are you implying we're working together?!

Kate: Are you? Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice… I guess we should have seen it coming!

Pinky: Pfft! That is ridiculous and frankly we don't have time to entertain this nonsense because we’re looking ahead to Triosmania! As we’re champions we have an entry, we just need a partner!

Debbie: It’s funny you should mention that! We just proposed an idea to Commissioner Bomb which she really liked the sound of. At the next show, one of us will take on one of you, with your entry to Triosmania on the line. Try and get the job done on your own this time, eh?

Pinky: Can they do that...? Bomb can't be serious!

Mariana: Putas.

[33]

The segment got the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg

Tag Match

golteCP.jpgXZrO7tW.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

V05OBMw.jpgyvmpGVQ.jpg

The Experience [Clenched Fist] vs. The Caribbean Angels

The young duo of the Caribbean Angels earned a main show opportunity after impressing in their dark match at Capital Clash. The crowd really responded to the charismatic pair as well which lent itself to being a much better match than it had any right to be [considering it was their 2nd professional match ever]. Ultimately though the crowd didn’t buy them winning against the most decorated tag team in QAW history The Experience who worked a text book match and wore their opponents down with frequent tags eventually catching Miss Havana alone and Lily put her away down with a cut-throat suplex [Saito suplex].

Winners: The Experience via pin 10:16

[50]

eKkpfKa.jpg

The feed cuts to Suzanne Brazzle in the interview area seemingly waiting for someone. After a few seconds Alina America enters the area looking confused...

86sny6U.jpgioKyjRi.jpg

Suzanne Brazzle & Alina America

Alina: Hey, I got your message?

Suzanne: Alina, you’re here! Excellent!

Alina: You said it was urgent?

Suzanne: Alina, we’ve only known each other for a short amount of time but you have been so welcoming and I really appreciate it. And… Well… You seem like a good person! Someone who believes in forgiveness [Alina raises an eyebrow]… And as you know I’m friends with Pamela and I know you two had that falling out.

Alina: You mean when she jumped me over a title shot? I like you Suzanne but I’ve honestly got no interest in whatever you’re trying here--

TtUc3j8.jpg

Pamela walks into the shot distracted by her phone...

Pamela: Hey Suzanne I got your messa-- Oh...

[Pamela immediately turns away]

Suzanne: Don’t go! Both of you are going to listen to me. You two were friends-- actually from what Pamela told me you were good friends! What she did was wrong but Alina you know what that feeling is like when you get close to claiming a world championship. Sometimes the rulebook goes out the window. It’s not an excuse--

Alina: I have enough on my plate with Hellcat Hernandez and regaining my title from Emma May. I don’t have time for this, especially if Pamela can’t speak for herself.

Pamela: Okay, Okay! Alina, I'm sorry. And I was being stubborn by not saying it sooner. Suzanne has been helping me see how what I did was wrong...

Alina: … Well, I appreciate you saying that…

Suzanne: And on that note, I have news; we’ve been entered into the Triosmania tournament by Commissioner Bomb! So if we can keep up this Kumbaya energy up that would be great!

Alina: Are you joking? I don't think that's a good idea--

Suzanne:--I don’t think Bomb was giving us a choice in the matter…!

[Alina and Pamela share an awkward half smile as Suzanne claps them both on the shoulder]

Suzanne: Think of the opportunity ahead instead! Separately we are dangerous but together we can be unstoppable; and claim that Trios Cup! It's a miracle!

[48]

Alina's performance stood out

eKkpfKa.jpg

Trios Match

Vx65cOV.jpgkYWJZHG.jpgO8GN48Y.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

bt4kLCa.jpgkxIeyg3.jpg2BFVHO8.jpg

'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart, Juana Hurricane [Storm Front] & Alexis Lee Littlefeather [Storm Front] vs. Coastal Chicks [Skye Hermosa, Air Raid Syren & Kira Lee]

The main event was a preview for the upcoming Triosmania tournament as it was announced Danielle Sweetheart was entering alongside Juana and Alexis due to Sonnaz’s injury at Capital Clash. Commentary reminded viewers that the alliance wasn’t exactly out of the blue as back in 2018 Juana was kicked out of Ronin3 for refusing to break Danielle’s leg, resulting in the pair forming a mutual respect for one another.

The plucky trio visiting from CZCW had a solid debut and served their purpose of making the Storm Front & Sweetheart alliance look cohesive and a real threat. Danielle put Air Raid Syren away with a super kick that lifted the rookie off her feet.

Winners: Danielle Sweetheart, Juana Hurricane & Alexis Lee Littlefeather via pin 09:03

[49]

Show rating: 44

Edited by Rhysrob

• 2 weeks later...

Trios Tour Night#2

rFIw3TS.jpg

Trios Tour Night#2

Date: Mon W3 Oct 2020

Attendance: 346 people

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 12,547 viewers

Dark match:

Ronin3 def. Izzy Quick, Coco Malloy & Modesty Pador via pin in 09:47 [46]

sipJKl5.jpgobjwqAE.jpg

Garcia: Hola lucha fans! My name is Alfonso Garcia, by my side, Farrah Hesketh, and welcome to QAW!

Hesketh: We are coming to you live from Texas on your Wrestleworld service and we have a great night of action ahead! Tonight the 'Queen of Professional Wrestling', Ashley Keith, will be in action against Teresa Perez!

Garcia: And in our main event-- get this; Alina America, Pamela Rojo and Suzanne Brazzle will be in trios action per Commissioner Bomb's request! I guess she wants to test out whether Alina can let bygones be bygones with Pamela!

Hesketh: Let's just say Commissioner Bomb has an antagonistic leadership style? I don't always agree but it certainly will be fascinating to watch!

Garcia: But before all of that, our opening match tonight is one half of the tag team champions, Mariana Torres, is taking on Kate Lilly! And Las Amazonas' have their Triosmania entry on the line!

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

bMS08Zm.jpgw/aau0kzu.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

Jx41iYM.jpgw/a4zbi8b.jpg

Kate Lilly w/ Debbie Rose vs. Mariana Torres w/ Pinky Perez

There was noticeable dissension between Las Amazonas before the bell as Pinky tried insisting on wrestling but Mariana refused; commentary pondered the strategy as Pinky was the more decorated singles competitor. In contrast, Kate waited confidently in the centre of the ring as Pinky was ushered out.

Kate used her speed advantage to run circles around Mariana who was more technician than flyer with some success early on, but unfortunately for Kate, Mariana was well versed in slowing down luchadoras from her years in Mexico. This was demonstrated nicely when Kate sprung onto the 2nd rope looking for a cross body but had her leg chop blocked from behind causing her to land in a heap, tangled in the ropes. Mariana took immediate advantage and wrenched the leg on the ropes and applied pressure to the knee by standing on the leg as the referee, and crowd, protested. As the referee checked on Kate, Pinky caught her partner's attention and seemed to also be voicing her displeasure at the tactic-- Mariana brushed it off and continued working the leg.

Garcia: Pinky and Mariana don’t seem on the same page tonight!

Hesketh: There is a spot at Triosmania on the line so this match is high stakes! And the higher the stakes the higher reward, Alfonso. Money, exposure, legacy! It’s all to play for!

Later in the match Kate fired up and got some offense in which resulted with Mariana on her shoulders, maybe going for an electric chair drop, but Mariana raked the eyes and rolled Kate in her 'Venus Fly-Trap' submission [rolling cross armbreaker] but was unable to lock it in before Kate reached the ropes. Again, Pinky caught her partner's attention in an attempt to coach Mariana and Kate pulled her down into a small package for the win.

Winner: Kate Lilly via roll up 15:22

[44]

This match got the show off to a strong start

eKkpfKa.jpg

Debbie slides into the ring and raises her partner's hand in victory whilst Mariana clutches her hair in disbelief-- Pinky guiltily placed a hand on Mariana's shoulder only to be shrugged away.

Suddenly, Commissioner Bomb's music cut across Kate's, and the Commissioner appeared in the entrance way mic in hand...

bMS08Zm.jpgaau0kzu.jpgJx41iYM.jpga4zbi8b.jpgY6bqDw1.jpg

Bomb: Congratulations Kate and Debbie! You've got your ticket to Triosmania... Well, you've got their ticket [Lilly & Rose laugh and high five]. You earned it fair and square but I forgot to mention the other stipulation [Lilly & Rose stop laughing]. You now have to choose one of the losing members to be your 3rd in the tournament-- Choose wisely!

[The 2 tag teams grimace at each other as the crowd start chanting between Pinky and Mariana. Kate and Debbie confer with each other and after a moment Debbie turns to Pinky and seemingly chooses her. Before she can respond Mariana takes her partner by the arm and pulls her away, leaving Lilly & Rose in the ring]

[50]

eKkpfKa.jpg

The camera peers around a corner backstage spying on a conversation between Shockwave champ Little Miss Perfect, Christy Higgins and Raquel Alvarado...

s4knF2k.jpgoZsMxSe.jpgkL8gG60.jpg

Perfect: So, for those reasons and more! What do you, like, say? Be our partner for Triosmania!

Raquel: Wow, girls, what can I say? I'm very flattered--

Higgins: Yassss! See, I told you she had nothing better to do!

Raquel: Well, I didn't quite finish my sentence. Whilst I'm flattered, I have to be honest-- I would rather chew on a brick than team with you. In fact, I would rather gargle glass than team with you! Wait, I would rather swallow a burning ember!

Perfect: I'm like, getting bad vibes from what you're saying Raquel...

[Raquel rolls her eyes and walks off]

Higgins: Ugh. We didn't want you anyway!

Perfect: No one wants to team with us! The people here are such trolls!

jemHvcg.jpg

[Millie the Minx walks by]

Higgins: Oh my God, I love your skirt! Where did you get it?

Millie: Oh, thanks! It was my mom's in the 80s!

Higgins: Vintage, so adorable... Do you want to be our partner at Triosmania?

Millie: Nope!

[Millie carries on, leaving Christy stunned]

Higgins: That is the ugliest f-ing skirt I've ever seen by the way!

Perfect: This is hopeless.

AfiWhYQ.jpg

[Steph Blake walks by]

Higgins: Steph! We need a partner for Triosmania, what do you say? [steph looms over Higgins & Perfect causing them to shrink].

Steph: ...

Perfect: Please?

[39]

This got the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg

Singles Match

k1PuN0x.jpgyEIo5KV.png0tUOMbz.jpg

Teresa Perez [The Line] vs. 'The Queen of Professional Wrestling' Ashley Keith

A rare singles outing for Teresa Perez against someone who has tearing across the independents in 2020. In terms of experience the betting person would have placed their money on Teresa and that veteran instinct kept her in the match. But, Ashley was simply wrestling on another level using her dangerous combination of size, strength and technical ability to dominate Teresa; which was best displayed after Ashley laid Teresa out with an Alabama slam with a quick transition into her version of the Proton Lock [scorpion Cross-Lock] for the tap.

Winner: Ashley Keith via submission 12:04  

[51]

This match got the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg

Just as it seems like Ashley is going to attack Teresa the music of QAW World Champion Emma May floods the area causing Ashley to flinch...

0tUOMbz.jpgCCOiapt.jpgLuFpAXm.jpg

[Emma strides to the ring with stable mate [or underling] Honey Badger in tow. Ashley warns Emma as she enters the ring and Emma raises her hands in surrender as she skirts around to grab a mic...]

Emma: Relax, relax! We’re not out here to hurt you, in fact, we’re here with a business proposition! [Ashley relaxes her stance and gives Emma curt nod to continue]. As QAW champion and leader of The Furies, AND reigning Queen of QAW, I have an automatic entry into Triosmania. But, I find myself a person down since Marie Punnen injured her knee kicking someone too hard-- can you believe it?

Ashley: Get to the point.

Emma: You’re direct, I like that. I’ve been a fan of your work since you arrived here actually. The way you took Danielle Sweetheart out of the Queen of the Ring tournament was inspired! And made my rise to the top a lot smoother... And one good turn deserves another-- I want you on my team at Triosmania. What do you say?

Ashley: I'm not really interested in making friends here.

Emma: Who said anything about friends? It's strictly business.

Ashley: Fine. But, if we win that Trios cup I want a shot at that title

[Emma's smile turns into a snarl]

Emma: I thought I was doing you a favour offering you a chance to win a tournament alongside the greatest fighter in QAW history.

Ashley: Are you scared?

[Emma laughs]

Emma: Not at all. You've got a deal.

[58]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Trios Match

ioKyjRi.jpg86sny6U.jpgTtUc3j8.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

BCIYVlB.jpgW9L5REz.jpgbmodqAV.jpg

Alina America, 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle & 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo vs. La Hija De Phoenix, Nocturna & Esperanza Montero

A sneak peak into the Alina and Pamela dynamic going into Triosmania, which thanks to Suzanne, seemed mildly positive as she stayed positive enough for the 3 of them. Suzanne and Pamela showed good synergy and despite Alina’s reluctance to begin with she worked well with her partners; best demonstrated by even letting Pamela gorilla press her up to land a splash on a downed Phoenix.

Their opponents were a trio of upcoming luchadoras out of Mexico who all looked great but were there to simply throw themselves around for the veterans. Things came to a decisive end after Pamela hit Nocturna with the ‘Big Red’ [Running powerslam] followed by a split-legged moonsault from Alina. After the match Suzanne positioned herself between the frenemies and raised their hands in victory looking delighted.

Winners: Alina, Suzanne & Pamela via pin 09:55

[46]

Brazzle was off her game

Show rating: 43

Edited by Rhysrob

Triosmania Night 1 Predictions

Triosmania Night 1 Predictions

Red Block

wYxk6Nk.jpgXZrO7tW.jpggolteCP.jpgyEIo5KV.pnga4zbi8b.jpgbMS08Zm.jpgaau0kzu.jpg

The Clenched Fist vs. Pinky Perez & Lilly & Rose

Vx65cOV.jpgkYWJZHG.jpgO8GN48Y.jpgyEIo5KV.pngs4knF2k.jpgoZsMxSe.jpgAfiWhYQ.jpg

Danielle Sweetheart & Storm Front vs. The Besties & Steph Blake

Blue Block

SuVbDw9.jpgERZKkHI.jpgvvKTBAf.jpgyEIo5KV.png86sny6U.jpgTtUc3j8.jpgioKyjRi.jpg

Ronin3 vs. Suzanne Brazzle, Pamela Rojo & Alina America

CCOiapt.jpgLuFpAXm.jpg0tUOMbz.jpgyEIo5KV.pngk1PuN0x.jpgSQGwtpT.jpgYlovj6V.jpg

The Furies & Ashley Keith vs. The Line

Quick Picks

Bonus: At the end of Trios Night 1, one of the entrants will be gone from QAW... Who? Pinky -- Steph -- Becca -- Ashley

Bonus: At the end of Trios Night 1, one of the entrants will be gone from QAW... Who? Pinky -- Steph -- Becca -- Ashley

• 2 weeks later...

rFIw3TS.jpg

Triosmania Night One 

Date: Thurs W3 Oct 2020

Attendance: 665 people

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 17,995 viewers

Dark matches:

Fuyuko Higa def Modesty Pador via pin in [48]

Darkness Cat & Mariana Torres def. Black Diamond & Felicia Luck via pin in 09:00 [36]

img%5DobjwqAE.jpg

Garcia: Hola lucha fans! Mi nombre es Alfonso Garcia and welcome to QAW Triosmania! By my side, the lovely, the knowledgeable... Farrah Hesketh!

Hesketh: Thanks Alfonso! We are coming at you live from Texas and they say everything is bigger in Texas, so tonight we're giving you nothing but trios action!

Garcia: Trios is a huge part of lucha libre and that blending of lucha and the traditional American style into an exciting hybrid is exactly what QAW is about. But this year the stakes are higher as we crown the first ever Trios Cup winners-- which faction is going to come out on top?

Hesketh: Honestly, it's anyone's game as all the factions in QAW are dangerous on any given night, and then throw in the wildcard trios such as Lilly, Rose & Pinky Perez or The Furies forming a temporary alliance with Ashley Keith. But one thing we can guarantee is 2 nights of the best women's wrestlers in the world competing to be the best.

Garcia: Agreed, but Farrah, who are you placing your bets on? For me, it’s got to be The Clenched Fist.

Hesketh: Oh I don’t know… If I had to pick it’d be--

Y6bqDw1.jpg

Commissioner Bomb

[Farrah is cut off by Commissioner Bomb's music and the announce team express their bemusement as Bomb appears in the entranceway mic in hand...]

Bomb: I'm so sorry for the interruption folks! Fun fact about me, I can be veeeery forgetful! I was sat backstage and suddenly realised I hadn't told Farrah the news!

[Bomb beckons Farrah over; Farrah removes her headset and walks over]

Garcia: Sorry lucha fans for the delay we'll hopefully start the tournament as soon as possible!

Bomb: Farrah, you've had your issues with Foxxy LaRue this year and it's just been getting nastier and nastier... It's not a great look Farrah, as the owner of QAW, to be putting your hands on an employee. She even has numerous testimonies from other talent who say your behvaviour towards Foxxy is highly unprofessional. 

[Bomb points to certain pages; Farrah reads it wide eyed]

Hesketh: None of this is true! How could she convince all these people to lie--?

Bomb: -- Let's discuss the details in private, Farrah. There's even a potential lawsuit, and in order to avoid a damaging and ugly scandal that would harm QAW, I made a deal.

Hesketh: A deal? With who?

Bomb: With Foxxy. It's all in there.

[Bomb produces an envelope, which she hands to Farrah]

Bomb: Farrah, it's in everyone's best interest if you take a temporary leave of absence. Perhaps some anger management classes would benefit you. Come back to QAW when you feel you can control your behaviour. Otherwise, Foxxy's formal complain will proceed, putting all of our jobs in jeopardy. 

[Farrah reads the document with tears in her eyes]

Hesketh: But who... Who will call the show tonight?

Bomb: Oh I have that all covered! QAW faithful, allow me to introduce to you the new voice of QAW...The legendary... JOANNE RODRIGUEZ!

XMPDftb.jpg

[Wrestling legend Joanne Rodriguez walks out to an initially stunned crowd but quickly the hall erupts in cheers as Commissioner Bomb ushers Farrah out of the way. Joanne soaks it all in before taking her place next to Alfonso Garcia]

Garcia: I'm not sure I understand what is happening!

J-Ro: Alfonso, it is so good to meet you! And what an honour to be here at QAW Triosmania-- this is a dream come true to be calling the best women's wrestling on the planet!

Garcia: But what about Farrah? She does not have anger management issues!

J-Ro: What about the first match?! Let's call the action!

[53]

eKkpfKa.jpg 

Red Block Quarterfinals

AfiWhYQ.jpgkYWJZHG.jpgO8GN48Y.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

s4knF2k.jpgoZsMxSe.jpgAfiWhYQ.jpg

'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart, Juana Hurricane Storm Front & Alexis Lee Littlefeather Storm Front] vs. Little Miss Perfect, Christy Higgins & 'The Mistress of the DDT' Steph Blake

A solid opener that didn't aim to overwhelm the crowd who were still getting their heads around Joanne Rodriguez replacing Farrah Hesketh, which was mirrored by Alfonso on commentary but Joanne called the action as if nothing had happened.

The Sweetheart/Storm Front alliance were all business and focussed on the task at hand whereas Miss Perfect and Higgins remained more concerned with ‘influencing’ on their phones. Luckily for The Besties they had a protector in Steph Blake who regularly inserted herself into the action breaking up pin and submission attempts. One such moment occurred when Danielle super kicked Little Miss Perfect out of her boots but was clotheslined by Steph before she could make the cover. Juana tackled Steph out of the ring in retaliation as Danielle army crawled to Alexis for the tag, who swooped in on Miss Perfect and locked in an Indian Deathlock for the tap.

Winners: Danielle, Juana & Alexis via submission 13:28

[50]

The match got the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg 

Post match QAW's resident interviewer Dharma Gregg entered the ring to catch an exclusive with the winners...

ijLCoLi.jpgimg%5DkYWJZHG.jpgO8GN48Y.jpg

Dharma: Congratulations on a strong start for the Sweetheart and Storm Front alliance! Can you tell us a little about how this trio came to fruition?

Juana: Well, our regular partner Sonnaz Shah is at home rehabbing a knee injury thanks to Miss Perfect and Higgins, so tonight felt good to get a measure of revenge for her! As for our partnership, we go way back...

Danielle: That's right. It was Juana who saved me from a broken leg back in 2018 at the hands of Ronin3, and in return I watched her back, eventually seeing her capture the QAW world title.

Juana: We may not be best friends but what started out as a series of favours has developed into a healthy respect for each other. So, it was a no brainer to ask Danielle to fight alongside Alexis and myself, and claim the Trios Cup.

Dharma: Well, you've stamped your way into tomorrow's semi-finals where you'll face either The Clenched Fist or the alliance of Lilly & Rose, and QAW tag team champion Pinky Perez. Do you have a preference on who you face?

Juana: Not really. We've had our issues with Clenched Fist before, and if memory serves I had Hellcat scream an apology to Alexis in this very ring. And we just proved that we can take on a wildcard group with a QAW champion in their midst...

Danielle: In other words, bring it on!

[39]

eKkpfKa.jpg 

Blue Block Quarterfinals

img%5DLuFpAXm.jpg0tUOMbz.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

k1PuN0x.jpgSQGwtpT.jpgYlovj6V.jpg

'World Class' Emma May [Furies], Honey Badger [Furies] & 'The Queen of Professional Wrestling' Ashley Keith vs. The Line [Teresa Perez, Houston Handley & 'Texas Tough' Ash Grover]

Emma May and Ash Grover have had a couple if runs in with each other over recent months with Ash coming up short each time despite putting up a valiant effort. The last clash saw Emma cheap shot on Ash before their match leading to a quick win, which she was sure to remind Ash of before the bell.

Individually The Line would struggle against Emma or Ashley but as a unit they relied on excellent teamwork to outsmart their less cohesive opponents and kept themselves in the match. However, cracks began to appear as Emma’s continued mind games threw Ash off and she allowed her temper to take over-- resulting in Emma taking Ash out on the outside with a running knee to the face as Ash lay prone against the railing. The match quickly broke down as Teresa checked on Ash and Houston was easy pickings for Ashley who countered a cross body attempt into a shoulder breaker and expertly transitioned into her modified 'Proton Lock'[/I] [Cross-arm Scorpion Lock] for the tap-out.

Winners: Emma May, Ashley Keith & Honey Badger via submission 14:01

[48]

Garcia: So, Joanne, what did you make of seeing our world champion in action for the first time?

J-Ro: Emma May is certainly a new breed! I never came across these MMA-hybrid types in my days of active competition and I'm pretty happy about that now! She is certainly 'World Class'.

Garcia: I'm glad the legendary Joanne Rodriguez approves!

J-Ro: Flattery will get you everywhere! But let's not forget Ashley Keith who scored the win-- what a submission she has! And The Line put in a fantastic effort. The 'Queens of American Wrestling' are no joke!

eKkpfKa.jpg 

Blue Block Quarterfinals

SuVbDw9.jpgERZKkHI.jpgvvKTBAf.jpg 

yEIo5KV.png 

86sny6U.jpgTtUc3j8.jpgioKyjRi.jpg

Ronin3 [Foxxy LaRue, Becca Barton & Toni Parisi] vs. 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle, 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo & Alina America

Foxxy LaRue was uncharacteristically happy as Ronin3 made their way to the ring which commentary attributed to Farrah's removal from ringside. Her stable mates watched her good spirits warily.

The good mood didn't last long though as Ronin3 struggled to maintain an advantage for much of the match as their opponents, aware of their lack of experience, communicated well and kept up a strategy of isolating Becca Barton in their corner. This aggravated Foxxy immensely who regularly tried to illegally enter the match and if anything put Becca further away from a tag-- the finish came as Pamela and Alina hit stereo drop kicks on Foxxy and Toni knocking them off the apron, and Suzanne drove Becca into the mat with the 'Miracle Connection' [Body-slam driver].

Winners: Suzanne Brazzle, Pamela Rojo & Alina America via pin 16:50

[49]

eKkpfKa.jpg 

Toni tends to Becca in the ring as she clutches the back of her head selling the Miracle Connection finisher. Foxxy on the other hand paces the ringside area looking distraught.

On commentary Alfonso Garcia explains to J-Ro that he recognises an incoming Foxxy meltdown...

SuVbDw9.jpgERZKkHI.jpgvvKTBAf.jpg 

[Foxxy stops in her tracks, stares a hole through Toni, and rips up the ring apron and pulls out 2 steel chairs which she tosses into the ring]

Toni: What are you doing?! 

Foxxy: You questioned my leadership! YOU said that under MY leadership Ronin3 was a group of punks!

[Foxxy shoves Toni aside and proceeds to sandwich Becca's head between the two chairs]

Toni: Foxxy! You are over reacting! Stop!

Foxxy: No. More. Punks!

[Foxxy smashes her foot on the chairs repeatedly]

Foxxy: No! More! PUNKS!

[The commentary team call for medics to check on the lifeless body of Becca Barton as Foxxy exits the ring. A torn Toni goes to check on Becca but senses Foxxy watching her reaction and stops herself; instead exiting the ring and leaves with Foxxy]

[32]

eKkpfKa.jpg 

QAW's resident interviewer Dharma Gregg is standing by backstage with one half of the QAW Tag Team Champions, Pinky Perez, and Lilly & Rose...

img%5Da4zbi8b.jpgbMS08Zm.jpgaau0kzu.jpg 

Dharma: Pinky, tonight you team with arguably the top contenders for your tag belts to win the Trios Cup... But where is Mariana Torres?

Pinky: Honestly? I don't know... Would it be good to have my partner out with me tonight? Yes, of course! But she isn't... So, I need to focus on the matter at hand.

Kate: For once I agree with you Pinky. You shouldn't let the fact that your tag team partner can't be bothered to support you, if there isn't anything in it for them, distract you. Tonight you have the opportunity to learn a thing or two about tag team wrestling with the number one tag team in women's wrestling-- and together we can win the Trios Cup!

Pinky: ... Whatever, let's get on with it

[Pinky walks away]

Debbie: And once we have the Trios Cup, we'll be coming for those tag team championships

[Debbie and Kate smirk at each other]

[34]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Red Block Quarterfinals

wYxk6Nk.jpgXZrO7tW.jpggolteCP.jpg 

yEIo5KV.png 

a4zbi8b.jpgbMS08Zm.jpgaau0kzu.jpg 

The Clenched Fist [Hellcat Hernandez, Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder] vs. Pinky Perez & Lilly & Rose

A huge main event with lots of implications for the tag team division as The Experience, Lilly & Rose and Las Amazonas, having crossed paths numerous times over recent months, have unresolved issues. Although, Pinky was without Mariana Torres, who was conspicuous by her absence.

The amount of talent, and tag experience [Hellcat is a former 2x champion], meant the match was destined to be good and Pinky Perez in particular showed she had superstar written all over her. As the match progressed with neither side having a clear advantage The Clenched Fist started bending the rules and fighting dirty-- whereas Pinky wasn't quite on the same page as her two partners who preferred to tag each other. This proved to be their downfall in the end as an argument broke out as Pinky forced a tag from Kate but was immediately tagged out again by Debbie. As the trio argued in their corner Hellcat took advantaged and rolled Debbie up from behind, with the tights pulled for good measure.

Winners: The Clenched Fist via pin 19:49

[57]

Pinky was head and shoulders above everyone else

Show Rating: 48

Edited by Rhysrob

The Clenched Fist vs. Danielle Sweetheart & Storm Front

The Furies & Ashley Keith vs. Suzanne Brazzle, Pamela Rojo & Alina America

Darkness Cat vs. Black Diamond vs. Raquel Alvarado vs. Toni Parisi

Bonus: Which team wins the tournament? Danielle Sweetheart & Storm Front

The Clenched Fist vs. Danielle Sweetheart & Storm Front

The Furies & Ashley Keith vs. Suzanne Brazzle, Pamela Rojo & Alina America

Darkness Cat vs. Black Diamond vs. Raquel Alvarado vs. Toni Parisi

Bonus: Which team wins the tournament? The Clenched Fist

• 9 months later...
rFIw3TS.jpg

Triosmania Night Two

Date: Fri W3 Oct 2020

Attendance: 723 people

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 18,229 viewers

Dark match:

Las Amazonas def. 2 San Diego Girls [50]

sipJKl5.jpgXMPDftb.jpg

On commentary: Alfonso Garcia & Joanne Rodriguez

Garcia: Lucha fans welcome to QAW Triosmania Night 2! Tonight the Trios tournament will culminate with the winners receiving the first ever Trios Cup! By my side, as ever is F-- Sorry! Joanne! It’s going to take some time getting used to not saying Farrah...

J-Ro: No problem Alfonso! It’s your girl Joanne Rodriguez and I am so excited to be calling the action alongside you tonight!

Garcia: We have to make sure this tournament is underway ASAP so lets waste no time in taking it to the ring for our red block semi finals! The trio of Danielle Sweetheart, Juana Hurricane & Alexis Lee Littlefeather will be taking on The Clenched Fist!

eKkpfKa.jpg

Red Block Semi-Finals

Vx65cOV.jpgkYWJZHG.jpgO8GN48Y.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

Danielle Sweetheart & Storm Front [Juana Hurricane & Alexis Lee Littlefeather vs. The Clenched Fist [Hellcat Hernandez, Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder]

The action was intense and the wrestlers showed great skill and technique, but in the end, it was Hellcat Hernandez who emerged victorious after utilising a chain wrapped around her fist to strike Alexis Littlefeather in the back of the head.

Winners: The Clenched Fist via pin 18:06

[59]

The match got the show off to a strong start with a hot crowd

Garcia: Those dastardly rudos! Let’s not forget that Hellcat was responsible for causing a near career ending neck injury to Alexis, and tonight she hits her in the back of the head with a chain!

J-Ro: From my understanding the members of Storm Front humiliated Hellcat with a forced apology to Alexis… Maybe this was Hellcat having the last laugh!

Garcia: If it was then Hellcat still has a horrible sense of humour! Anyway, let’s take it to the back where Dharma Gregg is standing by with The Furies & Ashley Keith!

eKkpfKa.jpg

Dharma Gregg, Emma May, Ashley Keith & Honey Badger stand by in the interview area...

ijLCoLi.jpgCCOiapt.jpg0tUOMbz.jpgLuFpAXm.jpg

Dharma: QAW faithful please welcome my guests at this time… Ashley Keith, Honey Badger and QAW World Champion, Emma May. Congratulations on reaching the semi-finals of the Trios Tournament!

Emma: Defeating The Line in the first round was a mere formality for us. They never stood a chance.

Dharma: But your next opponents are no joke. You'll be facing Suzanne Brazzle, Pamela Rojo, and the former QAW World Champion: Alina America. What are your thoughts on this upcoming match?

Emma: They are the weakest looking trio I’ve ever seen! The pitiful Pamela combined with the overly cheerful Suzanne Brazzle turns my stomach. And as for Alina America? Meh.

Dharma: Emma, you and Honey have partnered up with Ashley Keith due to Marie Punnen being injured. I understand you agreed to grant Ashley a title shot if you won the Trios Cup?

Emma: That’s right. Ashley is very young in her career. I extended to her, what I thought was, an incredible opportunity to work together and win this tournament… But, that wasn’t enough for Ashley. But I respect her tenacity and I will have no problem humbling her when the times comes.

[Ashley scoffs]

Ashley: That’s right, it isn’t enough. I may be young but wrestling royalty is in my blood which makes me ‘The Queen of Professional Wrestling’. I don’t want to be humbled. I want that QAW World Championship.

[Emma and Ashley stare each other down]

Emma: Sometimes we don’t get what we want... Instead we get what we need. But we can certainly finish this little debate later on. After we’ve won the Trios Cup.

[39]

The promo got the crowd hotter

eKkpfKa.jpg

Blue Block Semi-Finals

CCOiapt.jpg0tUOMbz.jpgLuFpAXm.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

ioKyjRi.jpgTtUc3j8.jpg86sny6U.jpg

Emma May, Ashley Keith & Honey Badger vs. Alina America, Pamela Rojo & Suzanne Brazzle

As the match got underway, it became clear that the competition was fierce, with both teams showcasing their skills in the ring. However, Alina was the standout performer, delivering a stunning Southern Lights Bomb on Honey Badger to secure the win for her team. 

The crowd was on their feet, in particular cheering the dynamic duo of Pamela and Suzanne, who demonstrated impressive teamwork throughout the match. Meanwhile, Ashley and Emma got into a heated exchange on the outside. 

Winners: Alina, Pamela & Suzanne via pin 15:26

[56]

Garcia: It looks like Suzanne Brazzle has done wonders working with Alina and Pamela to repair their friendship! All 3 of them looked tremendous teaming together.

J-Ro: I hope Suzanne won't mind me saying this but she is a seasoned performer! And with that experience comes strategy and the ability to form alliances. Most important of all is Suzanne knows who to form those alliances with. I don't think you can go wrong with a pairing like Alina and Pamela.

eKkpfKa.jpg

Dharma Gregg is standing by with the 'Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart...

ijLCoLi.jpgVx65cOV.jpg

Dharma: Danielle, tonight your alliance with Storm Front didn’t go to plan. How are you feeling?

Danielle: I have mixed emotions Dharma. On one hand I wish we could go to the finals and make history as the first Trios Cup winners! I'm also well aware of the history between Storm Front and The Clenched Fist... I hate that they stole that win from us.

Dharma: That doesn’t sound like mixed emotions to me.

Danielle: I was getting there. I can’t dwell on the loss because it won’t change anything now. But, I loved tagging with Juana and Alexis and this experience has built a strong friendship between us.

Dharma: Are you saying you’re joining Storm Front?

Danielle: Never say never, I-

d2RTj76.jpg

Fuyuko Higa walks into frame.

Fuyuko: You can go now [Fuyuko swats Dharma out of frame]. Danielle and I need to talk...

Danielle: Fuyuko. I’ve been waiting for you to show your face again since you cost me the World Championship at The Showdown.

Fuyuko: It was pay back for what you cost me at Battlebowl.

Danielle: That was an accident! But if you think what you did makes us even then you have another thing coming.

Fuyuko: I was hoping you would say that. I was just in Commissioner Bomb's office and next month QAW is holding it's first World Summit event. A gathering of the best fighters in the world. As you know I'm one half of 5SSW Tag Team Champions and I'm eager to put my title on the line against you. Just find a partner.

Danielle: You’re on.

[Fuyuko smirks and stalks away as Dharma reappears]

Dharma: I just got a message from Commissioner Bomb. She wants you in her office to discuss who your partner will be.

Danielle: Fine. Do you know who Fuyuko's tag partner is?

Dharma: It's Shiori Jippensha.

Danielle: Great...! Just great.

[49]

eKkpfKa.jpg

The feed returns to the commentary booth...

Garcia: That's a huge match already announced for our first World Summit!

J-Ro: Fuyuko Higa and Shiori Jippensha are the real deal! I'm glad I'll be on the outside calling the action instead of being involved that's for sure.

Garcia: Well lucha fans the finals of the Trios tournament is now set: The Clenched Fist will be taking on Alina America, Pamela Rojo and Suzanne Brazzle! What does each team have to do to win this thing Joanne?

J-Ro: If this was a singles tournament I'd be hiding in the back trying to meditate and decompress from the previous matches. However, this is a tournament about team work so instead I'd be talking to my partners, making sure they are okay and keeping the energy up! Because if one of us is off then the whole thing falls apart.

Garcia: Before the finals take place we're switching gears and looking at the Shockwave title! Which has been in the possession of Little Miss Perfect for almost a year now! Let's take it to the ring for a fatal four way to determine the next number 1 contender!

TdYJhEN.jpgyEIo5KV.pngMK1dmwu.jpg

yEIo5KV.png                                        yEIo5KV.png

kL8gG60.jpgyEIo5KV.pngvvKTBAf.jpg

Darkness Cat vs. Black Diamond [Clenched Fist] vs. Raquel Alvarado vs. Toni 'New York' Parisi [Ronin3]

In a match with sub-par heat and little heat Darkness Cat pinned Black Diamond with a picture perfect moonsault. Toni Parisi seemed visibly off her game which commentary put down to Foxxy Larue's shocking actions the night before.

Winner: Darkness Cat via pin in 9:44

[41]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Hellcat is standing by with The Experience and their manager Bossman Brayfield...

wYxk6Nk.jpgXZrO7tW.jpggolteCP.jpgvx1orto.jpg

Hellcat: What did I say was gonna happen, eh? At Triosmania, the Clenched Fist was gonna step up and dominate. And now, just lookin' at our opponents... I can safely say we've got this in the bag. Pamela Rojo, I left you in the dust years ago, and Alina America, I've got a few receipts for you, mija!

Brayfield: And Commissioner Bomb I want you to note that, regardless of what happens next, my clients The Experience own a pin over one half of the QAW World Tag Team Champions!

Hellcat: What do you mean ‘regardless of what happens next’ cabron?

Brayfield: Nothin’ ma’am. Don’t mind me...

[39]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Alina, Pamela & Suzanne are standing by in a separate area...

Suzanne: Come on admit it you two-- we have been killing it! That Trios cup is ours! I’m so proud of you both!

[Alina blushes & Pamela beams back at Suzanne]

Alina: Let’s not get ahead of ourselves…

Pamela: Alina, Suzanne is right! We need positive mental attitudes going into the finals otherwise we don’t stand a chance. Isn’t that right, Suzanne?

Suzanne: You’ve got it in one! Alina close your eyes for me [Alina reluctantly goes along with it]. I want you to visualise holding the Trios cup after the match. Victorious. Flashing that million dollar smile. Alongside your friends Pamela Rojo, and me, Suzanne Brazzle… Can you see it?! 

[Alina stifles a laugh]

Alina: Sure…! I can see it!

Pamela: Alright!

Suzanne: It’s going to be miraculous!

[39]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Trios Cup Finals

yEIo5KV.png

Alina America, Pamela Rojo & Suzanne Brazzle vs. The Clenched Fist [Hellcat Hernandez, Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder]

In a match with good wrestling and decent reaction, Hellcat Hernandez shocked the world by pinning the former world champion Alina America following a devastating package piledriver.

As Pamela and Suzanne tend to Alina at ringside The Clenched Fist are awarded the Trios Cup and all 3 motion at their waists that they are coming for Emma May & Las Amazonas.

Winners: The Clenched Fist via pin 13:45

[55]

SHOW RATING: 48

Edited by Rhysrob

• 3 weeks later...

rFIw3TS.jpg

World Summit

Date: Fri W3 Oct 2020

Attendance: 771 people

Broadcast on Wrestleworld: 19,560 viewers

Dark match:

The Line def. Millie the Minx, Black Diamond & Felicia Luck [42]

sipJKl5.jpgXMPDftb.jpg

On commentary: Alfonso Garcia & Joanne Rodriguez

Garcia: Good evening QAW fans and welcome to World Summit! I'm Alfonso Garcia and by my side, the legendary: Joanne Rodriguez!

JRO: You remembered! Alfonso, what exactly is World Summit about tonight?!

Garcia: My understanding is that Commissioner Bomb wanted to open the doors of QAW to the best and brightest from all four corners and put on the ultimate clash of styles. Tonight the first ever 5v5 World Summit matches will take place; two rival team captains have been given the opportunity to scour the globe for a team to help them secure bragging rights in their feud.

JRO: Lots to play for then! Who was selected?

Garcia: At Triosmania Darkness Cat became number 1 contender to Miss Perfect's Shockwave title, so it will be 'Team Darkness' taking on 'Team Perfect! And in the second World Summit Commissioner Bomb felt that Hellcat and Alina have unresolved issues so it will be The Clenched Fist taking on 'Team Alina'.

JRO: Being in a tag team is tough. You've got to balance the needs of your partner with your own. Throw in another three personalities to a team and you've got yourself a lot of chaos to deal with. Strong leadership is going to be key in winning these matches!

Garcia: Funny you should mention tag teams because our opening match tonight will see the QAW World Tag Team champions: Las Amazonas defending against not one. Not two. But three teams in a four way elimination match. And I hear not all is well between the champions...

JRO: That's right. I was talking to some sources in the locker room earlier who told me that there has been a rift brewing between Pinky and Mariana ever since Pinky tagged with Lilly & Rose at Triosmania. It left Mariana feeling very left outside in the cold. Who could blame her?

Garcia: For their sake lets hope they have patched things up because they have strong competition tonight: From 5SSW, Team Team SUB. From OLLIE, Celeste Moon & Purple Viper. And our very own Juana Hurricane and Alexis Lee Littlefeather representing Storm Front!

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW World Tag Team Championship

2qtkezS.jpg2qtkezS.jpg

a4zbi8b.jpgJx41iYM.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

kYWJZHG.jpgO8GN48Y.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

2nGZfX4.jpg4Gz9oyP.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

JoXs4B4.jpgawPckGK.jpg

QAW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Las Amazonas [Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres] © vs. Storm Front [Juana Hurricane & Alexis Lee Littlefeather vs. Purple Viper & Celeste Moon vs. Team SUB [Chiyeko Kita & Etsuko Arihyoshi]

The aforementioned tag champs were certainly displaying some signs of tension with Pinky visibly trying to engage with Mariana but receiving the cold shoulder instead. The match was a little chaotic but had decent wrestling with Pinky looking head and shoulders above everyone else. It came down to Amazonas and Storm Front, and for a moment it looked like the champions miscommunication issues were going to cause their downfall. That was until Pinky scored a blind tag and caught Alexis unaware with a high cross body from the top rope for the win.

Winners: Las Amazonas via pin in 14:58 [3rd defence]

[58]

The match got the show off to a strong start with a hot crowd

eKkpfKa.jpg

Meanwhile backstage...

8fP1z6s.jpgSuVbDw9.jpgvvKTBAf.jpg

'The Ultimate Diva' Foxxy Larue & Toni 'New York' Parisi [aka. Ronin3] are backstage sat behind a judges table, their hustler manager Vinny Cruz is behind them...

Cruz: As we all know at Triosmania Foxxy took the decision to ‘fire’ Becca Barton from Ronin3... So, that means there is an opportunity to join this illustrious group renowned for being at the forefront of QAW and regularly holding championship gold…

Foxxy: The Ronin3 stable needs 3 members. We have 2. And I haven’t got all day. So, cut to the chase and tell me why you should join my group…

[The camera pans out to reveal the 3 people auditioning...]

jemHvcg.jpgkL8gG60.jpgOXZa5PY.jpg

Millie The Minx, '100% Rudo' Raquel Alvarado & Modesty Pador

Minx: Hi. My name is Millie the Minx! But you can call me Millie or 'Minx'... Or 'The Minx'... Or sometimes friends call me ‘Mill’...

[Foxxy scowls]

Minx: Oh, um, sorry. I-I tend to ramble when I'm, like, nervous. But, um, I really think I would make a great member of Ronin3! I've been a huge fan of them since they started, and, um, I was actually in the company when it was formed. I've, like, tried to join a few times before actually, but, um, no luck. But, yeah, I really admire them, especially when Jillian Jarvis was around. It was a total golden era.

[Foxxy scowls as Toni snickers]

Minx: Anyway, I just really need a win. I-I haven't been able to catch a break for a few years now and I'm willing to do anything, literally anything, at this point. It's been really tough and I feel like I'm at the end of my rope, y'know? But, um, I'm trying to stay positive and, you know, keep my head up. So, yeah, if there's anything I can do to, like, prove myself? I'm totally up for it. 

[Foxxy turns to stare a hole through Vinny Cruz]

Cruz: I think we’ve heard enough. Thank you so much Millie. How about you Raquel?

Raquel: Look, I think I'd be a great fit for Ronin3 because I am "100% Rudo" just like this group. I mean, let's be real, you're the worst, and I excel at that. You might think you're 100% but you've got nothing on me. So, if you're looking for someone who can really bring the attitude, I'm your woman. I'll make sure everyone know who's boss around here.

Cruz: And can you describe for us what being ‘100% rudo’ entails?

Raquel: It’s really a way of life. I don't take any crap from anyone, I hate everyone equally, and I'm just generally in a bad mood most of the time. I mean, why be nice when you can be "100% Rudo"? Trademark pending on that one. But seriously, don't expect me to be all sunshine and rainbows, because that's not my style. 

Toni: It doesn’t sound ‘100% Rudo’ to be taking orders from someone else does it?

[Raquel pauses for a brief moment before mimicking her mind being blown]

Raquel: That is so true. Thanks for looking out for the gimmick. You can all go f*** yourselves!

[Raquel leaves]

Cruz: [Oh my God…] And what about you Modesty Pador?! A young, bright prospect like yourself could really go far with us.

Modesty: Honestly I’m only here because you paid me that $100… That’s double my booking fee at the moment and I'm not turning that down. But you really shouldn’t pick me… Because I really don’t want to work with any of you… Ever. Seriously.

Foxxy: You’ve really outdone yourself Vinny. Is this the best crop of people you could find?

Toni: Or bribe?

Foxxy: I’m going to go cool off before I do something I might regret. Again. And when I get back you better have someone for me!

[35]

eKkpfKa.jpg

The feed cuts to the interview area where Dharma Gregg & Darkness Cat are standing by...

ijLCoLi.jpgTdYJhEN.jpg

Dharma: Darkness Cat, congratulations on becoming the number 1 contender for the Shockwave title last month at Triosmania! How are you feeling going into tonight’s first ever World Summit match?

Darkness: It feels great to be number 1 contender again! I came up short against Miss Perfect back in March but I’m ready for another shot! As for the World Summit match I was under the impression that I’d be able to choose my team but Commissioner Bomb insisted she had already secured me a group from overseas. A bunch of people I still haven't met! It feels like Bomb is up to her old tricks and--

[Darkness is interrupted by the arrival of Christy Higgins and Shockwave champ Little Miss Perfect]

oZsMxSe.jpgs4knF2k.jpg

Christy: Wah wah wah! The little kitty cat sad she didn’t get to call her friends? Tough luck.

Perfect: I don’t know what you’re complaining about. Commissioner Bomb chose my team from overseas as well-- and my best friend Christy of course. Maybe if you had a best friend Bomb would have paired you together?

Darkness: I have a best friend…

Christy: Oh look-- Here’s our team now! All the way from JAPAN!

VzVlzAe.jpgSBli9KZ.jpgXwH8IOt.jpg

Paige Croft, Talia Quinzel & Selina Svelte appear behind Christy & LMP

Darkness: Oh come on! From Japan? It’s a AAA reunion…

Perfect: They are wrestling out of 5SSW, that’s overseas. Stupid.

[34]

eKkpfKa.jpg

World Summit 5v5 Elimination Match

s4knF2k.jpgoZsMxSe.jpgVzVlzAe.jpgSBli9KZ.jpgXwH8IOt.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

TdYJhEN.jpgOwfAiCD.jpgizVKl9f.jpgJUCNkia.jpg8a2tP31.jpg

Team Perfect

[Shockwave Champion] Little Miss Perfect, Christy Higgins, Paige Croft & The Uprising [Talia Quinzel & Selina Svelte]

vs.

Team Darkness

Darkness Cat, The Red Widows [Thea Davis & Zofia Jankovic], Mad Millie Morgan & "The World's Number 1 Chav'" Porsche

Darkness found out who her partners were at the same time as the audience; a quartet from the the UK with no connection to her whatsoever. Luckily for Darkness it contained Thea Davis and Zofia Jankovic who were both well decorated former champions.

Unluckily it contained Millie and Porsche who were both green and clearly couldn't get along. These communication issues would see them both quickly eliminated by the well oiled Team Perfect. The rest of the match Team Darkness had spates of hope but were shut down each time-- Eventually Darkness found herself alone and Little Miss Perfect tagged herself in to finish the job but was caught in a small package by Darkness and eliminated! Christy rushed Darkness and took her out with her 'Florida Upswing' finisher [a sliced bread#2].

At the conclusion of the match Perfect's guests from 5SSW looked disgusted with Perfect's elimination and exited the ring leaving Miss Perfect looking very sheepish in front of Christy.

Winners: Team Perfect via total elimination in 14:53

[34]

Survivors: Christy, Paige, Talia & Selina

sipJKl5.jpgXMPDftb.jpg

Garcia: Is it me or was Darkness put at a disadvantage there?

JRO: Maybe, but ultimately Darkness Cat wouldn't of been able to put up a team to withstand "Team Perfect" tonight-- a fitting name too. Aside from Miss Perfect's blunder, everyone else was stellar! I hope we see much more of them.

Garcia: You sound like a big fan?

JRO: I'm a fan of quality Alfonso! Always have been!

eKkpfKa.jpg

We find Suzanne Brazzle speaking to Pamela Rojo outside Commissioner Bomb's office...

86sny6U.jpgTtUc3j8.jpg

Brazzle: Pamela my dear, you’ve got to snap out of this mood you’re in! You must remember, losing is simply a part of the journey. It's how we pick ourselves up and move forward that defines us. And I believe that together, we can accomplish anything!

Rojo: It feels like I'm always falling short. And I'm not sure if I'm ready to ask for another opportunity. We lost the Trios Cup to Hellcat Hernandez... My old tag partner! I couldn't get the job done when it mattered...

Brazzle: Failure is merely an illusion, my dear. It's just a stepping stone to success. And with my guidance, you'll be able to turn that stone into a staircase to the stars. We learn from what went wrong and move onto the next challenge. Speaking of, that's why we're here. We are going to march in there and ask for an opportunity.

Rojo: I don't know...

Brazzle: Don't you see?! You have so much potential, so much talent waiting to be unleashed. All you need is a little push in the right direction. And who better to guide you than me? Do you trust me?

Rojo:… Yes.

Brazzle: Wonderful! Trust me, my dear, you won't regret it. Together, we will achieve greatness beyond your wildest dreams.

[Suzanne knocks on the door]

[49]

eKkpfKa.jpg

We join Dharma Gregg standing by with Danielle Sweetheart...

ijLCoLi.jpgVx65cOV.jpg

Dharma: Danielle, tonight you and your rival Ashley Keith will be challenging The Honnari for the prestigious 5SSW Tag Team Championships! Do you think you can put your differences aside?

Danielle: Dharma, as much as Ashley and I have our differences, I always have and always will put the honour of this sport first. And it it means setting aside our personal issues to go after those championships, then I'll do it with everything I've got. I want those belts.

Dharma: That's a great attitude to have, Danielle. But can you really trust Ashley?

Danielle: Trusting her won't be easy. But I'm not going to let that affect my performance in the ring. I respect the 5SSW Champions and my eyes are on the prize. If we both do that then we can make it work. 

Dharma: I see. But you have mentioned before that you knew Ashley before she arrived in QAW, and she has changed. Can you tell us more about that?

Danielle: Well, let's just say that the Ashley Keith I knew was always humble and hardworking. But the Ashley Keith I've seen since she joined the roster is a completely different person. She's become entitled and selfish, and it's been a huge disappointment to see. 

0tUOMbz.jpg

[Ashley walks into frame]

Ashley: Wow! Tell me how you really feel Danielle!

Danielle: I'll tell you exactly how I feel, Ashley. You come in here with your arrogance and disrespect for the sport, thinking your "superior pedigree" is all you need to succeed. But let me tell you something, sweetie. Talent will only get you so far. It's attitude, respect, and hard work that makes a true champion. 

Ashley: [Smirks] Oh please, like you're some kind of legend around here. Sure' you've won some championships, but you're nothing compared to me.

Danielle: Sure, I may not have the same flashy background as you, but I've worked damn hard to get where I am. And I know what it takes to be a champion, not just in the ring, but outside of it too. And that's something you clearly don't understand. 

Ashley: Respect is earned and not given. And you and I both know that I'm the future of this industry. So, you can either get with the program and ride my coattails to the top or get left behind.

Danielle: I can't believe I'm saying this but Emma May was right about you.

Ashley: [Rolls her eyes] Whatever. I don't have time for this. I've got a championship to win. 

Danielle: [Smiling sarcastically] We have a championship to win. You might have talent, but without the right attitude, you'll never be a true champion.

[53]

eKkpfKa.jpg

5SSW World Tag Team Championship

k3SHTEV.jpgk3SHTEV.jpg

d2RTj76.jpgLK2iTwe.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

Vx65cOV.jpg0tUOMbz.jpg

The Honnari [Fuyuko Higa & Shiori Jippensha] © vs. 'The Queen of Hearts' Danielle Sweetheart & 'The Queen of Professional Wrestling' Ashley Keith

Garcia: The Honnari have been absolutely dominant in 5SSW for the past 6 months! This will be their 10th defence of the championships-- a streak any champion here in QAW would covet!

JRO: How does it go? This match is going to tear the house down-a-go-go!

Garcia: Be still my beating heart!

As predicted the 5SSW tag champs were a well oiled machine and took apart the dysfunctional QAW duo with precision in the opening minutes of the match. However, The Honnari were not on their home turf and the crowd support rallied Danielle who coordinating a successful comeback, and at times it looked as if Ashley was enjoying the teamwork.

Commentary reminded the viewers at home that for Fuyuko Higa this was about regaining her honour and scoring a win on Danielle. Higa and Sweetheart were trading forearms in the centre of the ring-- On Danielle's 3rd strike Higa fired up and encouraged Danielle to keep striking. On the 8th Higa blocked and caught Danielle with a devastating spinning back fist.

A dazed and confused Danielle crawled to her corner as Higa stalked her-- Ashley stamped her feet on the apron and the crowd chanted for Danielle to move faster as Higa crept closer. Suddenly Higa took a swing at Ashley who dropped off the apron before she could be hit and instead of returning to the apron started backing up the entrance ramp.

Garcia: Is Ashley abandoning Danielle?!

JRO: Sure looks like it!

Higa looked angry for a moment at Ashley's decision and ended Danielle with a Higa Green Driver [Destino].

Winners: The Honnari via pin in 11:44 [10th Defence]

[51]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Vinny Cruz and Toni Parisi are in the same room as before, anxiously waiting for Foxxy to return. Cruz paces back and forth while Toni sits with her arms folded...

8fP1z6s.jpgvvKTBAf.jpg

Cruz: What are we going to do?! She's going to be back any minute. I can't even bribe people to work with us... Are we that bad?

Toni: I think Foxxy made a big mistake taking out Becca… Everyone knows she went too far…

Cruz: You need to watch how you’re talking recently. Do you want to end up the same way?

Toni: I've dealt with her type before.

[Toni holds Vinny’s eye before looking away]

Cruz: Just as I thought… Oh God! I can hear her coming… What do we do? Hide?

SuVbDw9.jpg

[Foxxy enters]

Foxxy: Vinny baby! What have you got for me? [She gives Cruz a playful slap on the face]

Cruz: Well, Foxxy. I've been trying to find someone to join up. I know I promised someone would be here, but they must be... Running late... It was all short notice and--

Foxxy: -- Why would it be short notice?! I’m certain that a top tier manager such as yourself would have a better plan...?

Cruz: Yes! Of course! I’m not the most successful manager in QAW history for nothing.

Foxxy: Exactly. I'm not sure if I made myself clear recently about punks. Have I got a punk for a manager?

[Vinny splutters and dances on the spot desperately trying to think of an excuse all whilst eyeing up his nearest exits]

Cruz: No, no, Foxxy. I promise you. I've been making calls and reaching out to people. They must have gotten held up with something.

Foxxy: I find it hard to believe something could be more important than this...

Toni: Listen, he has has been trying. We both have. Maybe your recent behaviour hasn't warmed up many people towards us.

[Before Foxxy can respond the door opens and a mystery figure steps into the room]

???: I heard this is where I can join Ronin3…

[All three members of Ronin3 jaws drop in unison]

Foxxy: Yes you can my friend! Come right in.

[Foxxy smiles deviously]

[41]

eKkpfKa.jpg

We join Dharma standing by with 'Team Alina'...

aau0kzu.jpgbMS08Zm.jpgioKyjRi.jpgv6bUcMN.jpg1amDdRa.jpgijLCoLi.jpg

Dharma: QAW faithful please welcome my guests at this time: the captivating Alina America and her elite team of Lilly & Rose, Yuma Maruya and 5SSW World Champion, Heart Saitoh! Also known as "Team Alina" going into the World Summit match.

[Alina flashes her beautiful smile]

Alina: Thank you, Dharma, for that introduction. I must say, I am proud to stand alongside these incredible women. They are the epitome of excellence, and together, we are unstoppable. 

Dharma: I have to ask, why didn't you pick Pamela Rojo and Suzanne Brazzle?

Alina: Ah, they are both amazing, but they are not part of my destiny. My heart led me to these four instead.

[Lilly & Rose noticeably side eye each other]

Dharma: [noticing Alina's dramatic flair] Alina, you exude such confidence, but let's not forget that at Triosmania, Hellcat Hernandez pinned you in the ring. She's gotten the upper hand against you multiple times in the last few months. Does Hellcat have your number?

[Alina pauses for dramatic effect]

Alina: Hellcat Hernandez... [her voice rising in intensity] She is a threat, no doubt. But do not be fooled by her short cuts and rule-bending ways. That kind of behaviour may take you places, but it won't take you far [pounding her fist into her palm]. Hellcat may have won a few battles, but she has not won the war. Tonight, Team Alina, will end this war once and for all.

[31]

eKkpfKa.jpg

World Summit 5v5 Elimination Match

ioKyjRi.jpgaau0kzu.jpgbMS08Zm.jpgv6bUcMN.jpg1amDdRa.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

wYxk6Nk.jpgXZrO7tW.jpggolteCP.jpg2iV405k.jpgn2Jdz4y.jpg

Team Alina

Alina America, Lilly & Rose [Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose, HEART Saitoh & Yuma Maruya

vs.

Team Clenched Fist

Hellcat Hernandez, The Experience [Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder], Unstoppable Tai & Maribel Mercado

Team Clenched Fist were joined by the 5SSW Triangle Champion Unstoppable Tai and the devious Maribel Mercado from CILL [who has history with both Hellcat and Alina].

Unlike the previous summit match this one was more even with each team trading eliminations equally until it reached Alina and Hellcat. The two women put on another great showing with Alina displaying more aggression than usual and Hellcat having to rely on technique to keep her out of harms way.

It looked as though Alina had the win after hitting a Southern Lights Bomb but instead of going for the pin opted to climb to the top rope for the Split Leg Moonsault--

JRO: This is showboating! She should of gone for the cover!

Alina collided into Hellcat's outstretched knees and clutched her stomach gasping for air completely winded. Sensing her chance Hellcat pulled Alina up and delivered her Package Piledriver for the 3 count!

Winners: Team Clenched Fist via total elimination 17:34

Sole Survivor: Hellcat Hernandez

[49]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Hellcat celebrates briefly and demands a mic...

wYxk6Nk.jpg

Hellcat: Alina America! We may have come from the same place, but we're nothing alike. You think you're all high and mighty with your fancy outfits and dramatic entrances, but I see right through you. You're just a pretty face who's been handed everything on a silver platter!

[Hellcat laughs sadistically]

Hellcat: You talk about going to war, but let me tell you something, chica. You don't know the first thing about fighting in the streets. I've been there, done that. I know what it takes to survive in this world. And it's got nothing to do with looking good or putting on a show. 

[Hellcat paces back and forth]

Hellcat: You may have your fans and followers, but they don't know the real you. They don't know the Alina I see. The one who's too afraid to get her hands dirty, who's too soft to really fight for what she wants.

[Hellcat soaks in the boos]

Hellcat: As for me and The Clenched Fist, we're not afraid to get our hands dirty. We'll do whatever it takes to come out on top, even if it means breaking a few rules. And next month, we're coming for the gold. So watch your back, Emma May and Las Amazonas, because we're coming for you. 

[38]

eKkpfKa.jpg

We join Dharma standing by with QAW World Champion, Emma May...

ijLCoLi.jpgCCOiapt.jpg

Dharma: QAW faithful, please welcome my guest at this time, QAW World Champion: Emma May! Strong words just now from Hellcat Hernandez, what do you say?

Emma: Watching Hellcat kick Alina’s ass around the ring was extra satisfying. And I'm pleased to see her stepping up to the plate at last. Does she have what it takes to defeat me though? No, I’m "World Class" Emma May whereas Hellcat is more… ‘Back Alley’.

Dharma: Ouch. Tonight you’ll be making your 3rd defence of the QAW World Championship against one of the world's top fighters: Electric Dreamer. A former 3 time women’s champion in OLLIE. One half of the current COTT women’s tag champions. Many say that Electric Dreamer is the future of women’s wrestling… How would you describe her?

Emma: Another stepping stone. Tonight, Electric Dreamer is going to see firsthand what it means to face a world-class fighter. She may have been a champion elsewhere, but she's in my world now. And in my world, there's only one champion: me. So, Dreamer can bring her best, but it won't be enough because she will bend. She will break. She will suffer like the rest. 

[31]

eKkpfKa.jpg

QAW World Championship

PeTpSiO.jpg

CCOiapt.jpgyEIo5KV.png1l0XesT.jpg

'World Class' Emma May © vs. Electric Dreamer

Despite it being her debut Dreamer made an immediate impact with the crowd and enjoyed their support for the entire match. This didn't deter Emma though and commentary noted that since winning the title she seemed to be a lot crisper-- Something JRO put down to the extra training she heard Emma was undertaking. Dreamer put up a valiant effort but the outcome was never really in doubt with Emma catching Dreamer in a dangerous looking arm bar for the tap out.

Winner: Emma May via submission in 13:22 [3rd defence]

[62]

This match had the crowd buzzing

Garcia: Another decisive win for our champion! Her array of submissions are truly impressive.

JRO: It's going to take someone special to take that title from her. But she is very methodical and I'm not sure she does well against less predictable opponents. We've seen Emma struggle with strikers in the past so will Hellcat Hernandez's unorthodox brawling style throw Emma off her game?

Garcia: Good point! I guess we'll find out next month at Night of Champions! See you there QAW faithful!

SHOW RATING: 51

Many thanks to Puto for helping with layout and Boxofwhispers for the influx of QAW renders which I'll certainly put to use

:D
Edited by Rhysrob

Just finished reading the last show you posted, I really enjoyed it!

Props to Puto, Boxofwhispers & yourself, as it looks really clean!

I love the mini, one sentence above the angle to give context to what is about to happen.

Millie the Minx promo made me laugh! Petition to give her a Peyton Royce inspired gimmick of cv handouts / being manipulated by smarter heels, as she desperately tries to be accepted by someone!

Overall quality show! I've been lurking since the start but will continue to tune in!

Thanks :) I'm kicking myself for not asking someone sooner about borders. And I have an urge to redo recent shows to look neater but when I have enough time to do that means something has gone wrong somewhere...

I will make predictions at some point so it's a bit more interactive but I'm always happy to get feedback-- I don't feel particularly moved by Millie but I'm going to take your note and do something with it!

rFIw3TS.jpg

QAW Bombshells airing on QAW.com

Commissioner Bomb is sat behind her desk...

Y6bqDw1.jpg

Bomb: Welcome to my office QAW faithful! I’m so glad we can spend this time together so I can tell you about QAW’s next event: Night of Champions! A special night where all QAW gold will be on the line! It is no secret Hellcat Hernandez is on a roll with a 5 match win streak. She won the first Trios Cup and scored the pin in each match. Plus, she was the sole survivor in her World Summit match! There is no doubt that Hellcat Hernandez is the number one contender for the QAW World Championship and at Night of Champions she will face Emma May! Don’t forget the champion is on a roll too, Emma hasn't lost a singles match for almost one year, so don’t expect her to release the choke hold she has on that belt for anyone… Also, Lily Snyder and Ava Anderson, The Experience, I have not forgotten about you! You'll get your rematch against Las Amazonas, the team that took the championships from you! Isn’t it time you did something about it?

[28]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Trios Match

TdYJhEN.jpgTtUc3j8.jpg86sny6U.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

yHCcU7i.jpgljAIwV0.jpgicQS0Se.jpg

Darkness Cat, 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo & 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle vs. Saiya N. Tuesday, Simony Sentinel & The Ice Queen

A short but fun exchange with a breakout performance from Simony Sentinel, who shared some excellent exchanges with Darkness Cat. The story revolved around Suzanne's coaching style helping her team, in particular giving the right calls to Pamela to stay on the offensive-- which paid off after Pamela hit the 'Big Red' [Running powerslam] to Saiya for the win.

After the match Suzanne enthusiastically raised her team's hands in victory as Darkness gestured she was coming for the Shockwave title.

Winners: Darkness Cat, Pamela Rojo & Suzanne Brazzle via pin in 10:04

[38]

eKkpfKa.jpg

We return to Bomb's office...

Y6bqDw1.jpg

Bomb: [saiya.N Tuesday... SaiyaNTuesday, ah] Welcome back! You just enjoyed Darkness Cat throw herself around the ring with little regard for her own welfare. I've never really understood that approach. I was in the business of breaking other people's necks. But, if you're into that Darkness Cat will be at Night of Champions as the rightful number 1 contender to Little Miss Perfect's Shockwave Championship. I imagine Darkness is feeling pretty confident after Perfect's embarrassing performance at World Summit. Also, after Suzanne and Pamela paid me a visit I was inspired to give those that impressed me at World Summit an opportunity. At Night of Champions QAW will have it's first ever 'Opportunity Awaits' ladder match! The Honnari, The Uprising, Paige Croft & Christy Higgins, and Pamela Rojo & Suzanne Brazzle will face off in a four way. What's the opportunity? You'll find out...".

[30]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Tag match

P2hFS6Z.jpgzdmMZbS.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

aau0kzu.jpgbMS08Zm.jpg

Deadly Viper Squad [Lydia Luscious & Jewel Diamond] vs. Lilly & Rose [Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose]

An excellent showing from the Viper Squad with Lydia shining with some great power spots. The outcome was never really in doubt though as the veterans got in their signature moves and reminded the world that they are still a force to be reckoned with-- Jewel was put away with the double team 'The Thorn' [double impaler DDT].

Winners: Lilly & Rose via pin in 08:09

[40]

eKkpfKa.jpg

We join Dharma Gregg standing awkwardly between QAW World Tag Team Champions, Las Amazonas...

a4zbi8b.jpgijLCoLi.jpgJx41iYM.jpg

Dharma: Please welcome my guests at this time, Pinky Perez & Mariana Torres! Ladies, it’s just been announced that you will be defending against the former champions, The Experience, at Night of Champions. How are you feeling?

Pinky: When we arrived in QAW just over a year ago The Experience were our welcoming committee. They thought we were nobodies. But we humbled them by taking these [Pinky taps the title draped over her shoulder]. We knew this day would come and we’re ready.

Dharma: That's good to hear. But I have to ask, there are rumours going around you two haven't been getting along. Is there any truth to that?

[Pinky pauses]

Pinky: Look, Dharma, Mariana and I have been through a lot long before QAW. As tag partners we've overcome the odds and we are stronger as a result. As for the rumours, there's some truth to them...

[Mariana's eyes narrow]

Mariana: I've told you already. I felt betrayed when you tagged with Lilly & Rose at Triosmania. 

Pinky: I had to tag with Lilly and Rose. It was Commissioner Bomb's stupid role. If you had won the match against Kate, things would have been different.

[Mariana folds her arms]

Mariana: You distracted me with your "coaching". Do you think I need your coaching? Do you think you're better than me?

Pinky: You know I don’t mean that! We are the World Tag Team Champions and we better start acting like it. Because us two not being on the same page we may as well just lay down and let The Experience walk all over us… After everything they've done to us are you going to let that happen? Is that the type of champions we are?!

Mariana: No.

Pinky: We arrived here together. We won gold together. I’ve got your back Mariana!

[Pinky offers Mariana a handshake]

Mariana: Viva Las Amazonas!

[Mariana grasps Pinky’s hand]

Dharma: There you have it, folks. Pinky and Mariana are ready to defend their titles against The Experience at Night of Champions. Don't miss it!

[30]

eKkpfKa.jpg

Trios Match

CCOiapt.jpgLuFpAXm.jpgqTZmecP.jpg

yEIo5KV.png

twSkQZM.jpgMK1dmwu.jpgcY1P8He.jpg

With/ wYxk6Nk.jpg

The Furies [Emma May, Honey Badger & Marie Punnen] vs. The Clenched Fist [Felicia Luck, Black Diamond & Danger Mushashibo] w/ Hellcat Hernandez

A brief insight into the upcoming Emma May vs. Hellcat Hernandez match as Hellcat accompanied the rookie members of Clenched Fist-- or some might say sending them into the line of fire. The amount of inexperience in the ring dragged down the quality but Emma kept things flowing, and surprisingly Danger looked excellent against the champ.

Throughout the match Hellcat made her presence at ringside known, constantly trying to trip The Furies or grab the referees attention. Emma was audibly heard reminding her team to not allow it to distract them and stay focussed, which they did, and Emma tapped out Danger with a Kimura. After the match, Hellcat tried to take a cheap shot on Emma but thought better of it when Emma caught her sneaking up— some pointed words were exchanged and Hellcat stalked to the back as Emma held the World Championship up to the crowd.

Winners: The Furies via submission in 12:19

[37]

eKkpfKa.jpg

rFIw3TS.jpg

Night of Champions Card

QAW World Championship: 'World Class' Emma May © vs. Hellcat Hernandez

QAW World Tag Team Championship: Las Amazonas © vs. The Experience

QAW Shockwave Championship: Little Miss Perfect © vs. Darkness Cat

'Opportunity Awaits' Ladder Match: The Honnari vs. The Uprising vs. Christy Higgins & Paige Croft vs. 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo & 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle

Trios Match: Ronin3 [Foxxy Larue, Toni Parisi & ???] vs. Modesty Pador, ‘100% Rudo’ Raquel Alvarado & Millie the Minx

Edited by Rhysrob

'Opportunity Awaits' Ladder Match: The Honnari vs. The Uprising vs. Christy Higgins & Paige Croft vs. 'Red Alert' Pamela Rojo & 'Miracle Blonde' Suzanne Brazzle

Trios Match: Ronin3 [Foxxy Larue, Toni Parisi & ???] vs. Modesty Pador, ‘100% Rudo’ Raquel Alvarado & Millie the Minx