Thunderverse Rey de Reyes Release Thread

Missed out on Thunderverse in 2016 and definitely not missing out now. Been spending the past few days since released just reading and the details of everything is incredible. I'm likely going to go towards an AWF game as it seems like my type of promotion, though I won't rule out a NCW game down the line either!

Little question, is there any plan to do an End of the Year Awards update since nothing is listed with it? Just wondering, of course it isn't really necessary as its mostly for world building purposes. And if no plans I can just copy the winners from TEW 2016 anyway.

Missed out on Thunderverse in 2016 and definitely not missing out now. Been spending the past few days since released just reading and the details of everything is incredible. I'm likely going to go towards an AWF game as it seems like my type of promotion, though I won't rule out a NCW game down the line either!

Little question, is there any plan to do an End of the Year Awards update since nothing is listed with it? Just wondering, of course it isn't really necessary as its mostly for world building purposes. And if no plans I can just copy the winners from TEW 2016 anyway.

Yeah, we've got plans to go back to 2000 and bring the End of the Year awards from there to 2020. We had them set up until like last Wednesday but with people being removed out, it left a few blanks so we decided to take them out to properly work on them. It'll likely vary from what the TEW16 ones were. :)

Yeah, we've got plans to go back to 2000 and bring the End of the Year awards from there to 2020. We had them set up until like last Wednesday but with people being removed out, it left a few blanks so we decided to take them out to properly work on them. It'll likely vary from what the TEW16 ones were. :)

That's awesome to hear. I'm going to put a hell of a lot of hours into playing this mod lol.

Every belt is a placeholder for now. :)

Damn, I honestly hadn't noticed. It was only so glaring with Bluegrass cause the Appalachian championship had a state the Appalachians don't reach and I was like...wait.

In fairness, the only promotions I have played so far are Bluegrass and WrestleX, one of which has no championships.

Noticed a few minor errors, some of which I'm sure you've already caught:

-Lugosi isn't active in India, but is on the roster for Wrestle India. (Fixes itself once he appears on a show)

-Dreamscape (Tear and Tango) aren't set up as a tag team.

-Shakil Alzaki has no attributes at all, which I'm guessing is unintentional rather than a meta narrative on how average he is.

-Prince Banja and Prince Gabril's bios says their cousins, but no relationship is set between them. This next part isn't really an error, but it's a bit surprising they both have the better at playing babyface attribute when their gimmick is foreign royalty with "extravagant ring attire and a finely honed superiority complex".

-Ankur the Great isn't active in India and has no popularity their despite being a former champion.

-The TimeCorps tag team with Time Lord and Joruri Yoshioka from their POW days is set to 0 experience.

-Matt Cole & Mike Turcotte also have a 0 experience tag team, and are in different companies so it wouldn't make sense as a brand new team.

-Dick Drake & Showtime Stevens have a tag team called Planet Hollywood, presumably dating back to their shared time in AWF's developmental, with 0 Experience.

Just so everyone is aware, the intention is to upload the 1.1 patch at some point on Friday. There will be a list of the changes made included within the editor, but I'll post it here too.

There are a very small number of additional pictures which will be included, but I'll include them in the same download.

In WCCW, there are two wrestlers with the same surname; Sebastian St James and Juliette Saint James. Given they're in the same promotion, they should probably spell it the same way, for consistency. And to take it a step further, one bio could specify if they're supposed to be related (in kayfabe or otherwise) or not.

Given that Sebastian and Juliette are very close in age, and both work similar gimmicks, and given the product of WCCW, it would seem entirely plausible to me for them to be kayfabe siblings.