ECW Not For Long?

we arn't trying to 'score points' off ya Jer, you have some interesting idea's i'm sure. People just find it difficult to read your post's. And its better that we point it out so you can try to improve on your grammar. I know that some people find writing difficult, i write short storys for fun and my gramma/spelling is awful! People don't expect you to be charles dickens or ernest Hemingway, if you just read the post out to yourself before you send it, to check if it makes sense i think we would all see a drastic improvement! I also think people would be a little more tolerant if you didn't come across so agressive as well, you seem to 'snap' quite easily and don't take well to constructive criticism. You may have a quite fiery personality but you will probably find you will be far better received on these forums if you just act a little more layed back and let things go over your head occasionally. Please don't be alienated. I know there are quite a few critical posts on this thread but we are a nice bunch generally. We are just trying to help you out.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04]we arn't trying to 'score points' off ya Jer, you have some interesting idea's i'm sure. People just find it difficult to read your post's. And its better that we point it out so you can try to improve on your grammar. I know that some people find writing difficult, i write short storys for fun and my gramma/spelling is awful! People don't expect you to be charles dickens or ernest Hemingway, if you just read the post out to yourself before you send it, to check if it makes sense i think we would all see a drastic improvement! I also think people would be a little more tolerant if you didn't come across so agressive as well, you seem to 'snap' quite easily and don't take well to constructive criticism. You may have a quite fiery personality but you will probably find you will be far better received on these forums if you just act a little more layed back and let things go over your head occasionally. Please don't be alienated. I know there are quite a few critical posts on this thread but we are a nice bunch generally. We are just trying to help you out.[/QUOTE] I always read my posts through boobies before posting to make sure they make sense sometimes people get a little peeved when I boobiesdont cos it comes out like a stream of consciousness that is difficult mmm donut to keep track of boobies i thought raw was good boobies

Who does Jerlito remind you of? [I]'Mah fellow Americanisms, I am standing here before you today as the Present of the United States. What's that Condi? President? What in Texas is one of them? The guy who rules the country?! He must be a jerk to do that! What's that Donald? I'm President?! Who would be stupid enough to vote for me?! So that's why I've been living in that big house for so long! I'm getting all confusilated!'[/I] Okay, I'm joking, but people wouldn't have a go at you if you even just tried to use proper English and grammar.

i think its fair to say he is trying to use decent english he just does not have a grasp of how to write that way and before anybody gives the poor bugger any more grief please take into consideration that dislexia and dispraxia (why the hell are they so hard to spell? someone was taking the mick methinks) are commonplace and are actual medical conditions. Im not saying that is what is wrong with Jerlito but even so i think its probably a bit harsh to keep ripping him a new one.

[QUOTE=panix04]well tbh, george bush has it coming![/QUOTE] i think its fair to say he is trying to use decent english he just does not have a grasp of how to write that way and before anybody gives the poor bugger any more grief please take into consideration that dislexia and dispraxia (why the hell are they so hard to spell? someone was taking the mick methinks) are commonplace and are actual medical conditions. Im not saying that is what is wrong with Geroge Bush, but even so i think its probably a bit harsh to keep ripping him a new one!

[QUOTE=rlobb17]Why do you lot vote for him so much then?[/QUOTE] Off topic, but I really think you should educate yourself on how the American electoral process truly works before you say something like that. It is quite possible for a person to get the majority of votes and still not win the Presidency. But by the same token, that fact also means that it's entirely possible to have something other than a white male holding the nation's highest office. Glass houses and all that.

[QUOTE=Remianen]Off topic, but I really think you should educate yourself on how the American electoral process truly works before you say something like that. It is quite possible for a person to get the majority of votes and still not win the Presidency. But by the same token, that fact also means that it's entirely possible to have something other than a white male holding the nation's highest office. Glass houses and all that.[/QUOTE] First thing, I'm English! Secondly, I know how it works and, to be honest, it sucks. It's another screwed up American system. Admit it! But he's still got to get some votes to be elected in, right? That's the thing I don't understand with you Americans. I like your little comment about our Prime Ministers, but if you look at it, you're even worse! When was the last time America had someone other than a white male holding the highest office? Never! At least we've had Maggie Thatcher! Remianen, next time you make a comment like that, at least make sure it can't be thrown back in your face, like I've just done. England 1 USA 0!

[QUOTE=rlobb17]First thing, I'm English! Secondly, I know how it works and, to be honest, it sucks. It's another screwed up American system. Admit it! But he's still got to get some votes to be elected in, right? That's the thing I don't understand with you Americans. I like your little comment about our Prime Ministers, but if you look at it, you're even worse! When was the last time America had someone other than a white male holding the highest office? Never? [B]At least we've had Maggie Thatcher![/B] Remianen, next time you make a comment like that, at least make sure it can't be thrown back in your face, like I've just done. England 1 USA 0![/QUOTE] Not something to be proud of! Still a valid point in context!

To all of the English: Stop insulting the U.S.! To all of the Americans: Stop insulting the English! Here are some things I'd like to say: America isn't bad as a whole. However, the people in power generally are. Most of the U.S. isn't arrogant and stupid. There are generally 2 ways that America is thought of by foreigners: We are all arrogant, rich, preppy Californians from Laguna Beach or that we are all redneck hillbillies from the South. I don't even know anyone that fits either stereotype. Most of us are just like the people from other English speaking countries. Also, I agree that the voting system is screwed up. But, it was created more that 200 years ago for a country MUCH smaller than it is now. In order to change it, it would take a great deal of voting and such, which will never happen. Don't confuse support for our troops as support for the war. No one really wants to be over there now. Who would? George Bush's approval rating is less than 50% now (I believe) And, last but not least, Gee Dubya is an idiot. Everyone (well, almost) I know hates him. He shouldn't have won either election. There is an endless supply of Anti-Bush literature as well as other media. NEVER base your understanding of the U.S. on him. I will not comment on the English culture because I don't know much about it. Ignorance isn't lack of knowledge, it's the failure of someone to make it look like they have it. :)

Wow. Just wow. Its not just Jerlito who makes no sense but people saying he doesn't also need to learn some proper god damn English. You might spell properly but some people need to use paragraphs , full stops and quotation marks correctly. Im not going to name anyone though as that will probably get me flamed .. But just wow , most retarted argument/debate i have ever seen. It's like two women talking to each other with a bunch o' cum in there mouth ..

mjdgoldeneye, all what I was doing was insulting George Bush. Remianen then basically called England racist. I don't think much of your system of election, but at least I never went out without knowing anything about your system and called it racist. This started out as someone having a go at Jerlito, then we started having a go at George Bush. I know virtually no-one likes George Bush so that's why I made the joke about you lot voting him in. Then someone turned it into an England vs America when he called us racist. I hope this explains something to you Americans.

En-ger-land! En-ger-land En-ger-land! Who Ha! Let's face facts here, USA and UK are blending into one another with each passing year. To be honest there are few differences between our nations, they are listed below in case you were wondering. America have the death penalty. England have a decent legal system. America have a huge armed forces. England have the best-trained armed forces. America don't know what football is. England don't know what soccer is. America elected a retard. England elected a retard-lover. America love war and guns. England love sarcasm and intelligence. America love pariotism. England like taking the piss out of patriotism. America produces the best fast foods. England produce the best works of literature. America loves Queens. Enlgand have a queen. America love the money. England love the work satisfaction. America has the weather. England has the rain. America has Hollywood. England has nothing! English people have taste and decency.

Archived