Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (VERSION 1.05 RELEASED 19 OCT 23)

There's a few things in the mod that when playing as a promotion might seem odd or not as expected, but it's all done to make the game world run better with the ai :)

And just to add, if anyone wants to play INSPIRES but is put off by the schedule, they can always simply clear it and make their own schedule, like I do with every single puroresu game I've ever played :p

Lav found a typo, Mitch Naess's bio says Brandon James started DAVID and not Sammy Bach.

Other thing is - I am a month down in a DAVID game their finances are surprisingly decent compared to original DAVE. I am breaking even rather than losing money at the end of the month.

And just to add, if anyone wants to play INSPIRES but is put off by the schedule, they can always simply clear it and make their own schedule, like I do with every single puroresu game I've ever played :p

Yes exactly, that's easy enough to shorten for human players

Lav found a typo, Mitch Naess's bio says Brandon James started DAVID and not Sammy Bach.

Other thing is - I am a month down in a DAVID game their finances are surprisingly decent compared to original DAVE. I am breaking even rather than losing money at the end of the month.

Ah yes he was the original owner before I changed it, must have missed one of the bios correcting it! Thanks for that

Honestly finances are the hardest part of the mod, it's hard go get them in a position I feel they should be whilst still losing money. I may have a few more attempts to see wgat I can do, but I did want them struggling financially, although not 6 months and dead style lol

4 months in my 21CW save, thanks for the mod lavelleuk, it's also nice seeing my graphics on the mod here and then :)

Fixed the 21CW logos I did. The UK Flag before was inaccurate.

8XZ4bVf.jpgFzMM7PG.jpg

Also made a brand split for my 21CW save and new titles graphics, I was re-watching the Ruthless Aggression era, so most of the titles have been inspired. (Retired the Catch as Can title).

6811EQT.jpgntoDPRQ.jpg

United brand and Kingdom brand.

hLgRKCr.jpg7Gj88SO.jpgvcGqyb5.jpgIcKHRLY.jpgt8zxXUR.jpgqmLGeyE.jpgQzqDXhJ.jpgIOpBIfk.jpg

21st Century Championship | 21st Century United Kingdom | 21st Century Tag Team | 21st Century Internet | World Heavyweight | 21st Century National | World Tag Team | 21st Century Television

4 months in my 21CW save, thanks for the mod lavelleuk, it's also nice seeing my graphics on the mod here and then :)

8XZ4bVf.jpgFzMM7PG.jpg

Also made a brand split for my 21CW save and new titles graphics, I was re-watching the Ruthless Aggression era, so most of the titles have been inspired. (Retired the Catch as Can title).

6811EQT.jpgntoDPRQ.jpg

hLgRKCr.jpg7Gj88SO.jpgvcGqyb5.jpgIcKHRLY.jpgt8zxXUR.jpgqmLGeyE.jpgQzqDXhJ.jpgIOpBIfk.jpg

21st Century Championship | 21st Century United Kingdom | 21st Century Tag Team | 21st Century Internet | World Heavyweight | 21st Century National | World Tag Team | 21st Century Television

I think you just decided for me what promotion I'll be using for my next save.

8XZ4bVf.jpgFzMM7PG.jpg

6811EQT.jpgntoDPRQ.jpg

I hadnt noticed an issue with the flag lol

I'm loving those belts!!! They'll be added for sure. Hope you do a few saves so I can see wgat you come up with haha

How does 21CW play? I try not to make companies too easy, but also you shouldn't struggle a lot with a top promotion. I'm hoping I got the right balance, especially atvthe top of the card where there are a few weaker in-ring guys

So i just want to say again this mod is amazing. I didn't really get into the 2018 version but i'm loving 2022. Ive probably started 10 saves because i keep reading bios and company descriptions that make me want to play with every company. One thing i would like to know is could you perhaps give us some kind of idea of how BOH operates. I find them really intriguing but just don't know where to begin with them as a promotion.

Thank You and again Amazing work.

I love how the implosion of USPW was done.

Thank you :)

So i just want to say again this mod is amazing. I didn't really get into the 2018 version but i'm loving 2022. Ive probably started 10 saves because i keep reading bios and company descriptions that make me want to play with every company. One thing i would like to know is could you perhaps give us some kind of idea of how BOH operates. I find them really intriguing but just don't know where to begin with them as a promotion.

I can give a more detailed answer tomorrow, but if it helps this dynasty I started shows I played them. Lots of elaborate storylines, quick violent matches, and lots of squash matches

Thing is BOH can be literally anything. In my save everything changed depending on who was Ruler Of Hell, there would be ongoing feuds that just stopped and guys would be released because ruler changed. A pure evil character becoming ruler meant everyone got extra aggressive, I had a judo master win it and there were arranged tournaments etc

Anyway here is link, only 8 shows

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550577

I hadnt noticed an issue with the flag lol

I'm loving those belts!!! They'll be added for sure. Hope you do a few saves so I can see wgat you come up with haha

How does 21CW play? I try not to make companies too easy, but also you shouldn't struggle a lot with a top promotion. I'm hoping I got the right balance, especially atvthe top of the card where there are a few weaker in-ring guys

The difficult part for me was the storyline requirements, atleast 70 heat for 5 storylines. That made me change to No-Style Style and turn off strict storylines for a moment. :D

It's also challenge to book Brickhouse Balder as he can't go for more than 6 minutes in a match, made him drop the title as soon as possible. But other than that the other main eventers are decent enough with Tommy Cornell, the former Rogue, Grave Digger, and DBF.

The difficult part for me was the storyline requirements, atleast 70 heat for 5 storylines. That made me change to No-Style Style and turn off strict storylines for a moment. :D

It's also challenge to book Brickhouse Balder as he can't go for more than 6 minutes in a match, made him drop the title as soon as possible. But other than that the other main eventers are decent enough with Tommy Cornell, the former Rogue, Grave Digger, and DBF.

Yeah the requirements are pretty extreme, five hot storylines for any company is pretty hard to pull off I would imagine

in the CVerse I do like the big useless guys, Balder is my kind of worker. Weirdly sometimes I have been put off from hiring monsters in the past because there stats are so good I can't really see them as traditional monsters haha

Just a little update, fortunately there hasn't been anything too big to fix. The main thing was I forgot Sam Strong died and that I someone misspelt the word "Wrestling"

Render updates are the recent London ones, DeColts by King Bison and CreeperGav sent me a few on discord for his add-on and 21CW stuff is from BestForTheBusiness

1.01 RELEASED

Various Renders Updated

Daisy Doom Added

RockStar Wrestling Name Fixed

2018 End Of Year Award For Most Improved Company Changed To 21CW

Becky Jo Johnson Bio Spelling Mistake Fixed

Mitch Naess Bio Altered

CVFP_WhiteFemale (799) – (805) Added

CVFP_WhiteMale (1346) – (1356) Added

CVFP_AsianFemale (261) – (262) Added

CVFP_HispanicFemale (150) – (151) Added

CVFP_HispanicMale (205) Added

CVFP_BlackMale (462) – (463) Added

Alex DeColt Picture Assigned In Contract

21CW Logo And Banner And Title Pictures Updated

Joseph Dalli Now Speaks Fluent English

Dread & Dreadnought Relationship Added

The Kiev Behemoth Name Changed To The Kyiv Behemoth

SOTBPW Lucha Libre Now Airs On Thursday

Sam Strong Bio Updated And He Is Now Deceased

New data link https://www.mediafire.com/file/bwi44z5q1yjaot4/TEW2020.mdb/file

New picture link https://www.mediafire.com/file/zvkbqu3kscbpzgj/AltCornellVerse2022.rar/file

6811EQT.jpgntoDPRQ.jpg

I had a great 21CW save on TEW2016 and implemented a brand split... I couldn't think of a decent name so went with RAW/Smackdown. This is such an obvious brand split name and really cool! I need to step my game up

Damn Best, that's a hell of an update for 21CW and makes me want to play them. Though I don't really like Classic Sports Entertainment... Maybe I'll East Meets West them if I do.

So I'm right now doing a run of an integrated TIER ONE (and yes, I call them that or T1) in Canada. I run 4 monthly shows per title/brand and it has been going so far so good. Been steadily growing from my 12 overall I started with and haven't had any big things happen yet. Currently last week of May 2022.

Though a wild thing happened the previous week just before my Heavyweight show. Mito Miwa died from a drug overdose. Totally caught me off guard because it is MIWA. Like I would've never suspected the dude taking drugs. :( I was really sad about him dying.

Actually, I guess one weird thing is that I've got quite a few young lions turning into really popular stars. Considering all of my roster started off unemployed, this means I have to turn off the young lions thing so that I can help them grow. I mean Darkstalker has a 21 popularity in Ontario, and I mean, I can't let that go to waste, can I?

Bah, enough rambling. Thanks for the mod lavel. Been having a blast as you can tell.

Damn Best, that's a hell of an update for 21CW and makes me want to play them. Though I don't really like Classic Sports Entertainment... Maybe I'll East Meets West them if I do.

So I'm right now doing a run of an integrated TIER ONE (and yes, I call them that or T1) in Canada. I run 4 monthly shows per title/brand and it has been going so far so good. Been steadily growing from my 12 overall I started with and haven't had any big things happen yet. Currently last week of May 2022.

Though a wild thing happened the previous week just before my Heavyweight show. Mito Miwa died from a drug overdose. Totally caught me off guard because it is MIWA. Like I would've never suspected the dude taking drugs. :( I was really sad about him dying.

Actually, I guess one weird thing is that I've got quite a few young lions turning into really popular stars. Considering all of my roster started off unemployed, this means I have to turn off the young lions thing so that I can help them grow. I mean Darkstalker has a 21 popularity in Ontario, and I mean, I can't let that go to waste, can I?

Bah, enough rambling. Thanks for the mod lavel. Been having a blast as you can tell.

All those years in PGHW got to him!

Darkstalker would be an interesting one to turn into a star!

Glad you're enjoying it!

Lavelleuk, the 2018 version was amazing but this version is truly a masterpiece!

There's even more detail, even more passion!

I started my usual save with INSPIRES but i'm 2 Days off, only reading the new bios and i'm in love with the depth, it's amazing to see the integration with WMMA world (the daughter of Matthew Dean? Really? Hahahaha), some new companies like Luxe, the fall of USPW, the russian scene, much more MMA and kickboxer fighters, SWF on top again, a vibrant japanese scene even with the behemoth INSPIRES around.

That makes my love to this game flourish again.

It's unbeliavable the level of detail that you've put on this mod.

Many thanks!

All those years in PGHW got to him!

Darkstalker would be an interesting one to turn into a star!

Glad you're enjoying it!

Yeah, I guess they did. Though his poor daughter. :( You gotta feel for her with her father's death.

Darkstalker I'm working hard into a challenger. Since I only get one show a month (depending on the title), I have to pick some of the less popular workers to build him up slowly. Also went out and signed up a bunch of more talents with some overness so I don't have to like hotshot him into a title shot if he gets nuclear popularity.

Honestly, you did a banger job for this one.

Actually went to try a bit of BOH due to the discussion about it. I agree with the sentiment about having 5 storylines at once being a rough go. But it's very interesting to have "screw you" money and being able to release people from contracts as you please.

Cant wait to get stuck in. Felt like my last save was in a good spot to finish and had been eagerly awaiting this release.

Also, I see you might have nerfed Savannah McCormick, bit of a shame but understandable as by 20 years old on my previous save she was probably (statwise) the best female wrestler on the planet :D Its great looking into what youve done with a lot of the other names I recognize from my 2018 save

Cant wait to get stuck in. Felt like my last save was in a good spot to finish and had been eagerly awaiting this release.

Also, I see you might have nerfed Savannah McCormick, bit of a shame but understandable as by 20 years old on my previous save she was probably (statwise) the best female wrestler on the planet :D Its great looking into what youve done with a lot of the other names I recognize from my 2018 save

I think her stats are the same as my 2018 mod, but they are probably lower than the add-on she was from? Unless I lowered on 2018 at some point and don't remember lol. But year for a 17yo she is a crazy good prospect

Lavelleuk, the 2018 version was amazing but this version is truly a masterpiece!

There's even more detail, even more passion!

I started my usual save with INSPIRES but i'm 2 Days off, only reading the new bios and i'm in love with the depth, it's amazing to see the integration with WMMA world (the daughter of Matthew Dean? Really? Hahahaha), some new companies like Luxe, the fall of USPW, the russian scene, much more MMA and kickboxer fighters, SWF on top again, a vibrant japanese scene even with the behemoth INSPIRES around.

That makes my love to this game flourish again.

It's unbeliavable the level of detail that you've put on this mod.

Many thanks!

Yeah, I guess they did. Though his poor daughter. :( You gotta feel for her with her father's death.

Darkstalker I'm working hard into a challenger. Since I only get one show a month (depending on the title), I have to pick some of the less popular workers to build him up slowly. Also went out and signed up a bunch of more talents with some overness so I don't have to like hotshot him into a title shot if he gets nuclear popularity.

Honestly, you did a banger job for this one.

Thank you both, I have to be honest just before release I was worried I hadn't done enough with bio's and the underlying stories and what not. It's just annoying you can't use the whole bio box for text, but I hate when the bio's are too big for the roster screen. There is loads more I would like to put for people, past feuds, classic matches, title wins etc.

The WMMA stuff will be from the various add-ons, I can't take credit for that

I'm glad you're enjoying INSPIRES, they were my favourite none-SWF company back in the day (well, the original INSPIRE)

Actually went to try a bit of BOH due to the discussion about it. I agree with the sentiment about having 5 storylines at once being a rough go. But it's very interesting to have "screw you" money and being able to release people from contracts as you please.

Oh yeah, sorry, forgot to go back into this

A few things with the way I play with BOH, just for general ideas.

So the main part of BOH is “The Arena” where people have to fight, but I have it where if you lose a fight you then have to fight a “soul from hell”. These are basically jobbers, either local guys who people signed on handshake details I imagine are under masks. When fighting a soul, if you lose they take over your body. This allows people to completely change character immediately, an all-American soldier can become a serial killer overnight. I have also had things like these typical face/heel guys then becoming lost souls, who then might beat another known person. So suddenly you have Desert Storm as a demon, but a guy like The Ripper playing a former soldier, that sort of thing.

In my save I went quite detailed in storylines, which often features things not being in-sync/on same time-line. So for example I had Cowboy Buck Winchester and Biff The Bruiser as close friends fighting in Hell together. Eventually they got separated, and about a year into the save Cowboy was involved in a storyline and was saved by…Biff The Bruiser, and it was actually the story of how they first met. I had an angle where one guy turned away for a minute, came back dishevelled and then turned on his partner. Turned out in that minute The Trickster had controlled him for what was years for him, turning him evil, I would then do angles showing what happened to him.

I had a match between Rick Law and Abominable Snowman take place over weeks (in angles) whilst at the same time a storyline between Chris Washington and Chort advanced at crazy speeds, an angle at the end of a show would be years later than an angle at the start, would be a war in Hell that lasted decades….but all over the course of just a few shows.

Other random things – Ruler Of Hell can kill people off, but title holders can’t be killed. I might hire a big name for just 1 or two shows, have multiple angles on one show building up just one match, so probably showing how two people know each other or whatever. I have “fights in hell” which is matches taking place in “special sets” that is guys fighting when not in The Arena. I have cinematic matches that might be fights people had on earth or in random places in Hell. High roster turnover was a must for me, people come in, get their matches in, get killed, move on.

Don’t know how much that helps!