Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (VERSION 1.05 RELEASED 19 OCT 23)

French-Empire-Stable.png

Decided to play Camden Underground and Ferdinand's gimmick stuck out to me. So thanks to you I actually made a graphic for this game for the first time. Planning on pushing this kid to the moon, so I should put the work in.

The actual graphic below if anyone wants it for their own saves

Stable-thefrenchempire.jpg

Started a game with CGC.

Oof.

Obviously, building the company around Ricky DeColt and Edd Stone makes it highly unlikely that the company is going to die in this reality, but the whole rest of the roster is a nightmare. It almost feels designed for the player to fire 80% of them and start from scratch. Only the local promotional wars made it hard to get new, cheap talent.

I made it harder on myself by editing Steve DeColt back to NOTBPW, and switching product to Memetic Wrestling. With Edd in charge and holding the gold, Title Bout Wrestling has become closer to 'Being The Elite' than a traditional wrestling show. Skits. Parodies. In jokes. Cinematic 'matches'. Edd Stone is both the top heel, and a performer playing the role of the top heel. Self-aware. Fourth wall breaking. Nonsense.

On the undercard, I think Skip Beau is salvageable. And Generation Z. Everyone else has either been booked into oblivion or get into constant fights backstage. I almost pushed Warren Technique, until he shattered his elbow. I don't get the Eunuch.

Overall, an interesting mod. Overwhelming at first, but there's a struggle in Canada. Fun scenario.

Started a game with CGC.

Oof.

Obviously, building the company around Ricky DeColt and Edd Stone makes it highly unlikely that the company is going to die in this reality, but the whole rest of the roster is a nightmare. It almost feels designed for the player to fire 80% of them and start from scratch. Only the local promotional wars made it hard to get new, cheap talent.

I made it harder on myself by editing Steve DeColt back to NOTBPW, and switching product to Memetic Wrestling. With Edd in charge and holding the gold, Title Bout Wrestling has become closer to 'Being The Elite' than a traditional wrestling show. Skits. Parodies. In jokes. Cinematic 'matches'. Edd Stone is both the top heel, and a performer playing the role of the top heel. Self-aware. Fourth wall breaking. Nonsense.

On the undercard, I think Skip Beau is salvageable. And Generation Z. Everyone else has either been booked into oblivion or get into constant fights backstage. I almost pushed Warren Technique, until he shattered his elbow. I don't get the Eunuch.

Overall, an interesting mod. Overwhelming at first, but there's a struggle in Canada. Fun scenario.

I've tried to create a few promotions that need a lot of work, CGC is one of them lol

I felt the Alex reign should have really done a number on them, and also looked at booker ratings for companies when deciding how they'd look

Alex personality mixed with being a terrible booker was the perfect blend of disaster lol

French-Empire-Stable.png

Decided to play Camden Underground and Ferdinand's gimmick stuck out to me. So thanks to you I actually made a graphic for this game for the first time. Planning on pushing this kid to the moon, so I should put the work in.

The actual graphic below if anyone wants it for their own saves

Stable-thefrenchempire.jpg

I've always had a soft spot for the DuPonts!

I added the graphic to the extra stable pictures folder, thanks for sharing!

I've tried to create a few promotions that need a lot of work, CGC is one of them lol

I felt the Alex reign should have really done a number on them, and also looked at booker ratings for companies when deciding how they'd look

Alex personality mixed with being a terrible booker was the perfect blend of disaster lol

I never really thought of Alex as being a terrible booker. Just thought he cracked under the pressure. Although looking through previous games, yeah kinda been there for a while.

My only critique with the mod is that there seems to be a lot of workers with the "Poor Comedy Matches" and "No Comedy Matches" attributes. Particularly big guys. I'm blacklisting a lot of workers because they won't be able to work with my comedy attractions. I could just be imagining things though. I haven't really looked at the numbers.

I never really thought of Alex as being a terrible booker. Just thought he cracked under the pressure. Although looking through previous games, yeah kinda been there for a while.

My only critique with the mod is that there seems to be a lot of workers with the "Poor Comedy Matches" and "No Comedy Matches" attributes. Particularly big guys. I'm blacklisting a lot of workers because they won't be able to work with my comedy attractions. I could just be imagining things though. I haven't really looked at the numbers.

I'll take a look at that tomorrow

They can still work with comedy guys, just full on comedy matches they'd struggle with.

I've always had a soft spot for the DuPonts!

I added the graphic to the extra stable pictures folder, thanks for sharing!

I felt like with the Little Emperor gimmick Arneaux has, they'd fit perfectly as his sidekicks. Plus I had to get rid of the Assassins Guild too for backstage morale purposes so they make a nice replacement.

Thank you for adding my graphic btw. I definitely appreciate it.

Man just when I started an Inspire diary using your 2018 mod, you drop this beauty and what a promotion Inspire is in 2022. I am having a severe itch of scrapping my 2018 one and start here but I will continue just to see if I can achieve the position that Inspire is in 2022.

Just noticed, B-WILD have no product.

It has a name, but the actual Current and Core products are blank.

Are you using the latest patch? It should be "three ring circus"

I felt like with the Little Emperor gimmick Arneaux has, they'd fit perfectly as his sidekicks. Plus I had to get rid of the Assassins Guild too for backstage morale purposes so they make a nice replacement.

Thank you for adding my graphic btw. I definitely appreciate it.

Yeah they work perfectly as sidekicks

Man just when I started an Inspire diary using your 2018 mod, you drop this beauty and what a promotion Inspire is in 2022. I am having a severe itch of scrapping my 2018 one and start here but I will continue just to see if I can achieve the position that Inspire is in 2022.

It's funny, no one really mentioned INSPIRES in the 2018 version, but they seem quite popular in 2022. Them and CGC seem to be the most discussed promotions, 21CW up there too

Are you using the latest patch? It should be "three ring circus"

Ohh, I've worked out why.

I'm on my laptop at the moment and downloaded the trial version because my PC is out of action, the unpatched Trial version of TEW is only 1.09, and Three Ring Circus isn't in that version. Off to get me the trial patch!

My bad!

It's funny, no one really mentioned INSPIRES in the 2018 version, but they seem quite popular in 2022. Then and CGC seem to be the most discussed promotions, 21CW up there too

It's the only proper big Japanese promotion in the mod + very interesting roster + inspire factor. Their no. of titles is a bit overwhelming, so I turned off a few of them, and it's a fun company to play around.

People were starved for proper Japanese promotion in the game, considering 2020 BHOTWG and PGHW were bare-bones and underwhelming. Only UPJ (Fantastic promotion) offered that experience, but it's in T-verse.

I feel like Bounty Mounty from ZEN:Saskatoon would be a good fit

Ohh, I've worked out why.

I'm on my laptop at the moment and downloaded the trial version because my PC is out of action, the unpatched Trial version of TEW is only 1.09, and Three Ring Circus isn't in that version. Off to get me the trial patch!

My bad!

Haha, no problem! At least it's sorted

It's the only proper big Japanese promotion in the mod + very interesting roster + inspire factor. Their no. of titles is a bit overwhelming, so I turned off a few of them, and it's a fun company to play around.

People were starved for proper Japanese promotion in the game, considering 2020 BHOTWG and PGHW were bare-bones and underwhelming. Only UPJ (Fantastic promotion) offered that experience, but it's in T-verse.

Yeah I knew the titles wouldn't be for everyone, but I found they made tour shows much more fun to book, and I have fond memories as a kid watching 90s Japanese wrestling and I swear after every big match someone got some huge ass trophy for reasons I didn't know lol I guess I see it a bit like that, everyone gets a belt or trophy so everyone and everything feels bigger and more of a spectacle

I just finished my first month using INSPIRES - getting used to the Japanese schedule and number of titles took awhile to get accustomed. I'm also having a really hard time getting good match/show grades using the Worldwide brand. I've found the number of good workers on the Domestic brand far outweighs the number on the Worldwide brand.

I just finished my first month using INSPIRES - getting used to the Japanese schedule and number of titles took awhile to get accustomed. I'm also having a really hard time getting good match/show grades using the Worldwide brand. I've found the number of good workers on the Domestic brand far outweighs the number on the Worldwide brand.

That's by design as INSPIRES pop is much lower worldwide so scores don't need to be as high. Where domestic brands need high ratings to maintain pop in Japan