Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (VERSION 1.05 RELEASED 19 OCT 23)

Yeah I think Britain has had the most work done to it, and it was desperately needed imo.

Which company? Or are you keeping that secret for now?

Camden Underground, though they've had a name change. Not that I disliked the name, it just didn't fit what I wanted to do.

Decided to pick 21CW. Made new logo for them :)

tSicWVM.jpg

0LbK6kb.jpg

Dude! That's awesome and will be going into my game immediately.

The attention to detail & creativity is mind blowing! I cant wait to dig into this mod.

Thank you!

Camden Underground, though they've had a name change. Not that I disliked the name, it just didn't fit what I wanted to do.

I thought you might say them!

Dude! That's awesome and will be going into my game immediately.

Really awesome job, i am enjoying this mod.

Thank you!

I'm having a pretty solid run as NEO right now, changed their product to Wrestling Nerd Nirvana and next show will be the first show under the product. Bradley Blaze(who I signed) and Aaron Shields are tearing the house down together.

I think I originally had that as wrestling nerd nevana, but think there were already a couple of promotions with that product. Good signings tbh

Yep that seems to have done the trick. Thanks guys.

Glad it worked!

Just a heads up, and might not necessarily be an error, but Joseph Dalli is from Malta yet has no idea how to speak English. Seems weird.

Also (and this one is really niche :p) Mike King's default CU contract has him as a heel with a Scrappy Underdog gimmick (which doesn't work for heels). Not usually a problem, as they don't normally use face/heel divide, but nevertheless is a thing. :)

Just a heads up, and might not necessarily be an error, but Joseph Dalli is from Malta yet has no idea how to speak English. Seems weird.

Also (and this one is really niche :p) Mike King's default CU contract has him as a heel with a Scrappy Underdog gimmick (which doesn't work for heels). Not usually a problem, as they don't normally use face/heel divide, but nevertheless is a thing. :)

Thanks for that, I'll change both. Like you say not normally an issue in CU but it would annoy me know that lol

For Malta, do you know what level of English would be about right? Are we talking basic English or is it one of their spoken languages?

Thanks for that, I'll change both. Like you say not normally an issue in CU but it would annoy me know that lol

For Malta, do you know what level of English would be about right? Are we talking basic English or is it one of their spoken languages?

English is also one of the two official languages in Malta (along with Maltese). Therefore, I would suggest put "fluent" for Dalli.

I took a look at the new mod yesterday. Awesome. So many possibilities, so much creativity. Simply absolute world class. Many many thanks for this.

I'd say fluent. Malta is a former British colony and has only been independent since the 60s, most people there speak English as a first or second language. Sorta like Hong Kong.

Just downloaded it yesterday. Yet to start a save but definitely will start soon as a bit attached to your 2018 mod at the moment.

Hopefully the ones that I play as, push, follow, sign etc are still active as workers in the game or still around ... workers like Li Bingci, Jack Jackson, Allison Rodriguez, Joseph Dalli, El Herve Encapuchado, Libertad Americana .... to name a few ...

Would love to see how and where they end up ...

Will pose a review after I start playing but I am pretty sure it will be a blast considering the amount of work you have done to update and include lots of extra workers, expanded the women wrestling scene and even pictures etc to make the gameworld looking good in future

Question: Just took a look in the folders and found an extra pictures folder. Does these pictures not used anywhere in your mod? Meaning there are they for us to add in the game if we want to?

Question: Just took a look in the folders and found an extra pictures folder. Does these pictures not used anywhere in your mod? Meaning there are they for us to add in the game if we want to?

Yes, they're free to use, just have to add them to their respective folder

English is also one of the two official languages in Malta (along with Maltese). Therefore, I would suggest put "fluent" for Dalli.

I took a look at the new mod yesterday. Awesome. So many possibilities, so much creativity. Simply absolute world class. Many many thanks for this.

Thank you! I've tried to create a nice mix of promotions that are doing well when you take them over, pretty average so a bit of work to be done, amd a bit if a disaster so need to be saved lol

I'd say fluent. Malta is a former British colony and has only been independent since the 60s, most people there speak English as a first or second language. Sorta like Hong Kong.

And thanks both, I'll change to fluent!

My compliments on a very interesting world.

I'm awaiting that USPW write up lol. That should be something. Looks like there was some chaos going on there.

I believe USPW are next in line! Of not third then definitely 4th

Just downloaded it yesterday. Yet to start a save but definitely will start soon as a bit attached to your 2018 mod at the moment.

Hopefully the ones that I play as, push, follow, sign etc are still active as workers in the game or still around ... workers like Li Bingci, Jack Jackson, Allison Rodriguez, Joseph Dalli, El Herve Encapuchado, Libertad Americana .... to name a few ...

Would love to see how and where they end up ...

Will pose a review after I start playing but I am pretty sure it will be a blast considering the amount of work you have done to update and include lots of extra workers, expanded the women wrestling scene and even pictures etc to make the gameworld looking good in future

Thank you! Although of them are active, happy to see a few of my own characters mentioned, and another Li Bingci fan!

As Chikbot said, they're guys not featured in the mod. They're guys with more than one render or maybe a tag partner etc. Basically people who haven't had characters made for them yet , but who I don't want to just put in free pics.

You'll likely see those pics used as dojo graduates if I make a 2026 mod so they cam have alter egos

I wanted to jump in and say this looks great. I really liked what you did for the 2018 version and this looks even better. I think I'm going to jump into the Japan scene for the first time with INSPIRES and give that a shot, even though I'm a tad put off with the amount of shows they run - it's a ton!

I wanted to jump in and say this looks great. I really liked what you did for the 2018 version and this looks even better. I think I'm going to jump into the Japan scene for the first time with INSPIRES and give that a shot, even though I'm a tad put off with the amount of shows they run - it's a ton!

Yeah by the time I got to INSPIRES I decided to just go crazy! Tbh should be easier enough to delete a load to make a smaller schedule

The best C verse mod and nothing else comes remotely close, can wait for the Write ups on the rest of the big companies, especially my favourite company in the Cverse RAW. Cant wait to book them, only just started playing them and it already looks like I'm gonna have some fun, thanks Lav.

The best C verse mod and nothing else comes remotely close, can wait for the Write ups on the rest of the big companies, especially my favourite company in the Cverse RAW. Cant wait to book them, only just started playing them and it already looks like I'm gonna have some fun, thanks Lav.

Thank you! Pretty sure RAW are one of the coming up write-ups too

So overwhelming but in a good way trying to wrap my head around this universe. An absolutely massive undertaking that deserves many congratulations!!! I've had a lot of fun looking through the database today so thank you [and for the organised extra pic folders etc. thank you thank you thank you]!

And also thanks to the other mod makers whose work contributes to the overall picture of this database-- In particulate the Luxe promotion Boxofwhispers made, I feel like you've given Christmas_ape a few seasons worth of new characters for their RAW diary!

Yeah by the time I got to INSPIRES I decided to just go crazy! Tbh should be easier enough to delete a load to make a smaller schedule

I definitely think I'll look into doing that - should make it less tedious to get through some of those months.

What was your thought process behind the INSPIRES Worldwide brand schedule? They have several 'lesser' events on their international tours and much fewer 'normal' events than the Domestic brand. Are the lesser events intended for major title defenses and appearances from top stars?

I'm of the personal opinion while of IWW's schedule needing to be a little lighter. Like the events that last over a week (Women's Week and the other one) should not be two hour shows. Considering the style you're booking, it feels like a "bit much" to have your wrestlers wrestle every day for a week multiple times a year. I didn't fix it myself yet, mind you, but I just think from a gameplay perspective, the tour shows should be shorter.

So overwhelming but in a good way trying to wrap my head around this universe. An absolutely massive undertaking that deserves many congratulations!!! I've had a lot of fun looking through the database today so thank you [and for the organised extra pic folders etc. thank you thank you thank you]!

And also thanks to the other mod makers whose work contributes to the overall picture of this database-- In particulate the Luxe promotion Boxofwhispers made, I feel like you've given Christmas_ape a few seasons worth of new characters for their RAW diary!

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I definitely think I'll look into doing that - should make it less tedious to get through some of those months.

What was your thought process behind the INSPIRES Worldwide brand schedule? They have several 'lesser' events on their international tours and much fewer 'normal' events than the Domestic brand. Are the lesser events intended for major title defenses and appearances from top stars?

So with INSPIRES the worldwide shows obviously take place in regions where the workers don't have the sane level of popularity as the domestic brand. So the reason I can't put every big event as just "normal" is because it would tank the workers pop in Japan due to a bad showing, and the companies popularity in Japan due to a bad event

But like you say I still want the tour leading to an event where title defenses happen and big stars appear

I'm of the personal opinion while of IWW's schedule needing to be a little lighter. Like the events that last over a week (Women's Week and the other one) should not be two hour shows. Considering the style you're booking, it feels like a "bit much" to have your wrestlers wrestle every day for a week multiple times a year. I didn't fix it myself yet, mind you, but I just think from a gameplay perspective, the tour shows should be shorter.

Whilst I 100% agree tour shows, and most smaller companies tv shows, shoukd be shorter, the ai disagrees. The reason you see longer shows and so many B shows is because companies just weren't using their roster. Big companies like RAW and TCW etc were having 10-20 guys under exclusive contracts who weren't wrestling on TV in years. OLLIE and PCW the same big on lower level, even your usually tiny companies on default event length would have guys on handshake deals for years they never used

I maybe shoukd have posted this before tbh but the reason you see longer/more shows a lot of the time is so that in this mod the guys who never get used in default data get tv time, build stats and experience and actually have a chance to grow and become stars.

In an ideal world I'd lower pretty much every show length in the data by 30mins buy from hundreds of test saves I can promise you the effect is not good lol

On the IWW schedule - I know it might not be fir everyone, but it's actually my favourite in the data. Those week-long events are a major part of the companies storytelling in my head, its basically 'want to be a champ? Prove it!' And being a champion who can make it through the toughest weeks/months is considered a major achievement

So with INSPIRES the worldwide shows obviously take place in regions where the workers don't have the sane level of popularity as the domestic brand. So the reason I can't put every big event as just "normal" is because it would tank the workers pop in Japan due to a bad showing, and the companies popularity in Japan due to a bad event

But like you say I still want the tour leading to an event where title defenses happen and big stars appear

Gotcha - that makes perfect sense.