Death of the Territories Preview

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=D16NJD16;190134]Just got to thinking about Bam Bam Bigelow, and I was wondering where he is at in this mod? Is he in a promotion or a new worker?[/QUOTE] August 23, 1985 is when he debuted in real life, so I would say he would be in the new worker category. I can only think of one major thing that might be in the game before it's original debut, but that's not my infatuation. I will say that you have a very playable and believable mod (in my opinion) for more then two years of play. ;)

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;190134]Just got to thinking about Bam Bam Bigelow, and I was wondering where he is at in this mod? Is he in a promotion or a new worker?[/QUOTE] Bam Bam debuted around 85-86, I only know this because I just read a history on his career. R.I.P Bam Bam :( That'd make him a new worker, as long as DOTT is still set in 1983

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;190137]I can only think of one major thing that might be in the game before it's original debut, but that's not my infatuation.[/QUOTE] The power of Col. Ninotchka is stronger than that of any History. You wait and see. The Mount Rushmore of D.O.T.T. is Hogan, Flair, Bockwinkel, and Ninotchka. ;) And good old Bigelow is set as a New Worker.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;190153]The power of Col. Ninotchka is stronger than that of any History. You wait and see. The Mount Rushmore of D.O.T.T. is Hogan, Flair, Bockwinkel, and Ninotchka. ;) And good old Bigelow is set as a New Worker.[/QUOTE] Eh, who wasn't infatuated with those GLOW girls? Ninotchka and Fiji ( the little one) were so damn sexy! I even crushed on Hollywood and Vine for a minute or two lol. Oh yeah, Lady Godiva was quite pleasing as well even if it was a nylon body suit.

I won't even dignify that Mountain Fiji remark - or the big butts one. But let me tell you one thing... ;) For those interested, Johnny Fenoli kindly offered his mojo on scenario background graphics. And as I am no fool, I took him up on it in a heartbeat. As always, he did a splendid job. His work captures the simplicity of the era in question - and the charm of text-based games in general. Here are some samples: [img]http://cyclopsltd.net/pics/DOTT_Screen_1.jpg[/img] [img]http://cyclopsltd.net/pics/DOTT_Screen_2.jpg[/img] [img]http://cyclopsltd.net/pics/DOTT_Screen_3.jpg[/img]

More sneak peaks: Here's a listing of every storyline I have written for D.O.T.T. This list includes converted storylines from last year's D.O.T.T., as well as new ones written for this year. I am trying to keep it exclusive to this scenario for awhile - at least so that people might appreciate the effort, but who knows how long that will last. [b]$5,000 Body Slam Challenge[/b] (A Manager and his client pose a $5,000 Body Slam Challenge, which a hero takes up. Manager steals money, setting up a three match series. Hero wins the Blow Off match.) [b]A Victory Cigar[/b] (In honor of the great angle which saw Boris Malenko's cigar being used by Masked Superstar to almost put the Mighty Igor's eye out) [b]Andre v. Studd, Part One[/b] (In homage to the seemingly never-ending war between Big John Studd (along w. his manager) and Andre the Giant. Within the frame is a foreshadowing of an eventual Andre turn) [b]Arm Wrestling Challenge[/b] (A Villain challenges a Hero to a series of arm wrestling contests. The last and deciding contest ends when the Villain attacks. This, of course, leads to a blow off match, which the Hero wins) [b]Attack of the Living G.I. Joe (Three Parts)[/b] (WWF, circa 1984: Brute villain Sgt. Slaughter turns hero when he bumps across the Iron Sheik during a television taping. The resulting war was a huge success for not only Slaughter and the Sheik - but also the WWF, who used the Slaughter v. Sheik war as the 'B' Main Event during the early Hulkamania years) [b]Bad to the Bone[/b] (WCCW, 1984-85: In homage to the Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams war against the Von Erichs, it is a typical storyline centering on a tag team feud with a 'family member', in this case Mike Von Erich, serving as punching bag inspiration for the final blow off match. The swerve is that a mystery team has been attacking Mike all along) [b]Bald to the Bone[/b] (WCCW, 1984: In a two month long build-up to a Stipulated Hair vs Hair match, Gino Hernandez and Chris Adams terrorize the hair of the World Class roster, until losing their own against Kevin & Kerry Von Erich. **Spin off of the 'I am YOUR Champion!, Part Three storyline**) [b]Battle of the Valets (Three Parts)[/b] (World Class - 1983: Jimmy Garvin and Sunshine have their hands full with David and Kevin Von Erich, losing a 'Valet for a Day match' to David - yet beating Kevin for WCCW American Title... Jimmy Garvin beats Chris Adams for the TV title and rewards Sunshine with a valet of her own, Precious. Precious worms into Garvin's favor, resulting in the firing of Sunshine. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... Sunshine's thirst for revenge ends with her teaming up with Chris Adams to battle Jimmy Garvin and his new valet, Precious, in an epic war) [b]Billy and Pedro[/b] (Superstar Billy Graham returns to the WWF and immediately makes his presence known by engaging in an Arm Wrestling contest w/Tony Atlas. Billy then challenges WWF Intercontinental Champion Pedro Morales to a series of matches, which Pedro wins) [b]Birth of the Masked Superstar[/b] (In his continuing feud against Wahoo McDaniel over busted dentures, Boris Malenko secures a Loser Leaves Match between Wahoo and Bolo Mongol, played by Bill Eadie. Bolo loses. The next night, Eadie transforms into the Masked Superstar) [b]Charlie Brown from Outta Town (Two Parts)[/b] (Mid-Atlantic, 1983: Jimmy Valiant, one of the most popular men in the area, became entrenched in a bitter war against The Great Kabuki and Gary Hart. After several twists, Valiant would lose a Loser Leaves Town Match...) [b]Dynamic Duo Split Up (Two Parts)[/b] (Tully Blanchard & Gino Hernandez have troubles brewing w/in their relationship. After winning the Southwest Tag Team Championship v. The Grapplers, Blanchard destroys Hernandez with his newly won belt. This leads to a pitifully short feud) [b]Dynamic Duo Split Up, Redeux[/b] (WCCW, 1985: Blaming his partner for a big loss at the hands of the Von Erichs, Gino Hernandez turns against Chris Adams during a match, splashing Freebird Hair Remover in Adam's eyes. A feud was meant as result, but Hernandez would die from a drug overdose **Spin Off of 'The Saga of the Cosmic Cowboys' storyline**) [b]Everybody's got a Price[/b] (GCW - During what some say is the last great run of the promotion, Larry Zybszko and Paul Orndorff feud over the National Heavyweight Title. Frustration leads to Larry Z offering a hired gun $25,000 to take title and sell it to him) [b]Evil Russians[/b] (Two workers, both nationalists of a 'foreign land', make it their new cause to inflict upon another worker as much grief as possible. Storyline allows break to add more workers) [b]Feud Blow Off, Cage Match[/b] (Two workers feud their way to a Cage match) [b]Feud Blow Off, Indian Strap[/b] (A feud specialty of Chief Wahoo McDaniel: Two workers feud their way to an Indian Strap match) [b]Flair for the Gold (Three Parts)[/b] (After losing the NWA World Title to Harley Race, Ric Flair has a bounty placed on his head by Race - leading straight into Flair's reclaiming the title at the Starrcade '83 cage match) [b]Formation of the Horsemen (Two Parts)[/b] (Centering on the formation of the Four Horsemen stable (Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Ole & Arn Anderson w/ James J. Dillon) through a multi-pronged war with Dusty Rhodes and Magnum T.A. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats...) [b]Free Agent Bidding ver1[/b] (A worker fires his/her manager and declares themself a Free Agent. Three Managers then get into a bidding war over the worker, with the third winning out) [b]Free Agent Bidding ver2[/b] (A worker declares themself a Free Agent. Three Managers then get into a bidding war over the worker) [b]Grumpy Mentor (Two Parts)[/b] (Mid-South wrestling, late 1983: Mr. Wrestling II takes on Magnum T.A. as his protege. The relationship sours and the saintly Wrestling II eventually turns on Magnum) [b]Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow[/b] (Two workers feud their way to a Hair v. Hair match, which the antagonist loses) [b]Heel Saves Brother[/b] (A brutal heel turns his back on his evil ways (and his stable) after saving his previously unknown brother from attack. In doing so, his former manager and cronies attack him. Re: Buzz Sawyer v. Legion of Doom) [b]Hold vs. Hold[/b] (The ever popular Hold vs Hold war waged between two sides of the hero/villain divide) [b]Hotrod and the Superfly[/b] (In homage to one of the greatest 'Talk Show segments that led to a feud' storylines in the history of the business. The actual feud was woefully short due to Snuka's drug rehabilitation, kayfabed with the story that Piper broke Snuka's neck) [b]Hotstuff International[/b] (Missy Hyatt really got her biggest break in this, a storyline originating from Memphis. Eddie Gilbert and Jerry Lawler feud to the death. In the process, Gilbert and Hyatt con a young buck into attacking Lawler with a date opportunity w/Missy) [b]Howdy Doody to Hulkamania (Two Parts)[/b] (In an effort to get the belt off Bob Backlund, Freddie Blassie challenges Backlund to match the Iron Sheik in a Persian Club Workout Routine. Bob accepts, gets attacked and injured, then loses the strap to Sheik. This opens the door for Hogan coming in and winning it) [b]Hypodermic Madness[/b] (It what was considered a tasteless angle in Angelo Poffo's ICW promotion, 2 workers attack another and inject him with a 'controlled substance'. Inevitable madness soon follows) [b]I am YOUR Champion!, Parts One, Two, and Three[/b] (WCCW, 1984: Gino Hernandez makes a huge splash in World Class, winning that promotions top two singles titles. Ego drives the Handsome Halfbreed to take a new partner (Chris Adams), and then pushes towards further promotion dominance in tag team and 6 Man tag team action. **Spin Off of 'Turning of Chris Adams' storyline**... In Gino Hernandez' continued quest to rule World Class, The Dynamic Duo and a partner (was Jake Roberts) beat the Von Erichs for the 6 Man Title. Chris Adams' feud with Kevin Von Erich results in an I Quit loss; resulting in Adams firing Gary Hart. **Spin Off of 'I am YOUR Champion!, Part One' storyline** ... Gino Hernandez' dominance of the World Class promotion begins to wane, as the 6 Man title is reclaimed by the Von Erichs. Still, the Handsome Halfbreed has the last laugh - he and Chris Adams destroy Kevin Von Erich's brand new Lincoln Continental, then win a bout where the Duo gets to pick the rematch stipulation: The Duo pick 'Losers get Shaved' **Spin off of the 'I am YOUR Champion!, Part Two' storyline**) [b]I Broke Wahoo's Leg[/b] (Re: Greg Valentine v. Wahoo McDaniel, 1977... Valentine and Wahoo feud over the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title, leading to a televised bout between the two. During the match, Valentine locks on a 'leg suplex' and breaks Wahoo's leg) [b]I'm From Hollywood![/b] (While the angle was a borderline failure at the time - at least to the actual fans in Memphis, the Andy Kaufman v. Jerry Lawler feud has grown to epic proportions. And rightfully so: Kaufman was a Quasi-Deity) [b]Magnum T.A. vs. Tully Blanchard[/b] (Tully Blanchard's ongoing quest to destroy Magnum T.A. leads to an infamous I Quit match *Spin off of the 'Formation of the Horsemen, Part 2' storyline) [b]Man with the Cast Iron Stomach[/b] (In homage to the Pepper Gomez v. Ray Stevens feud in San Francisco: A hero proves his cast iron stomach by allowing wrestlers to leap upon his abdomen from a ladder. A heel tries and fails. When trying again, the heel leaps off onto hero's throat) [b]Mask vs. Mask[/b] (A Masked Man arrives in an area and puts out an open challenge to anyone that can beat him by pinfall or submission. If they do, the masked man will unmask AND pay the opponent $5000. A Masked Hero accepts, and a war takes place...) [b]Masked Man Challenge ver1[/b] (A masked man makes a challenge where if he loses 2 straight falls in a 2 out of 3 falls match, he will unmask. In homage to Don Jardine; AKA The Spoiler, though it is alignment generic) [b]Masked Man Challenge ver2[/b] (A masked man and his/her manager makes a challenge where if he loses 2 straight falls in a 2 out of 3 falls match, he will unmask. In homage to Don Jardine; AKA The Spoiler, though it is alignment generic) [b]Midnights v. Rock 'n' Rollers[/b] (Mid South, 1984: The Midnight Express v. Rock and Roll Express feud takes off after the Midnights celebrate a title victory and the Rock and Rollers crash their party. An epic storyline that starts with Cornette's feud with Bill Watts) [b]Persian Club Challenge[/b] (In an effort to build up the Iron Sheik wherever he went, promotions would often run this angle where Sheik openly challenges anyone to match him in a Persian Club Workout Routine. Inevitably, this leads to a Hero show down) [b]Pose Down Challenge[/b] (Typical story between bruisers who want to show off their oiled muscles for the girly men in the audience. I'm looking at YOU, McMahon!) [b]Revenge of the Little People[/b] (A puppet master pays a group of midgets (or jobbers!) to wreck havoc on the promotion in which they work) [b]Rock and Wrestling (Two Parts)[/b] (Roddy Piper, Captain Lou Albano, Cyndi Lauper, Hulk Hogan, Mr. T, Bob Orton, Paul Orndorff, and a delightful midget getting a haircut... Whew) [b]Sgt. Slaughter's Summer Camp[/b] (In homage to the storyline in the Carolinas where Sgt. Slaughter offers to make champions out of anyone willing to suffer the training. Don Kernodle and Jim Nelson accept, and Slaughter lives up to his promise) [b]Snidley Whiplash Returns! - Parts One and Two[/b] (In homage to the many angles run of the nature: A cad villain uses the deed of a bumpkins family farm as means to control the bumpkin for evil doings. A local hero eventually frees the poor sod from the servitude) [b]Steamboat vs. Flair[/b] (MACW, 1977: The beginnings of a feud that would enthrall an entire industry. A rookie Steamboat catches grief from Ric Flair and Greg Valentine, eventually convincing Flair to put up his Mid Atlantic title. Steamboat surprises the world with a convincing win, an act that causes Flair to swear eternal revenge for the insult) [b]Superstar's Quest for the Gold[/b] (The Grand Wizard comes up with a scheme to get his client, The Masked Superstar, into the ring with WWF champion Bob Backlund. Superstar attacks one of Bob's proteges to inspire an illogical rage in the champ. Bob accepts challenge... hijinks ensue) [b]Tag Team Mega Push ver1[/b] (After winning a tournament for vacant belts, a tag team receive a mega push into the main event of a roster. There, the team meet a Dream Team... which the brute tag team destroys. RE: Road Warriors, GCW - May 1983) [b]Tag Team Mega Push ver2[/b] (A tag team receive a mega push into the upper card of a roster while being guided by a manager) [b]Ted Dibiase vs. Mr. R[/b] (After beating Tommy Rich in a Loser Leaves Town match, a mysterious stranger appears - Mr. R. After an excellent swerve which sees Brad Armstrong donning the mask, Dibiase loses the National Heavyweight title) [b]The Apt Pupil[/b] (In homage to the many 'protege turns on beloved local hero' bits) [b]The Badstreet Chronicles (Two Parts)[/b] (In homage to the many exploits of the Fabulous Freebirds: In this episode, a 3 man group (1-3) cause a mischief that forces a Hero to miss a scheduled tag team bout ... and ... Mid-South, 1980: After the formation of the Freebirds as we know it, a feud breaks out between the 'Birds and Junkyard Dog & Buck Robley. After a tag team match, Michael Hayes blinds the Dog with Hair Cream, leading to a Dog Collar blow off) [b]The Ballad of Stagger Lee[/b] (Mid-South, 1982: After a Loser Leave's Town match against Ted Dibiase & Matt Borne, the Junkyard Dog departs... to the arrival of a masked man, Stagger Lee. Lee, there to avenge the kid (JYD) who Lee would steal lunch money from, vows to make good. *Spin off of 'The Rat Pack v. Junkyard Dog' storyline*) [b]The Best of Seven Series[/b] (In homage to the series of matches between Magnum T.A. and Nikita Koloff during the Great American Bash '86. The villain wins the series, despite a comeback by the plucky hero. This is Allen's last major story before his career-ending accident) [b]The Birth of Hillbilly Jim[/b] (WWF - circa 1985, After being picked on by bully talk show host Roddy Piper, a fan (Hillbilly Jim) turns to Hulk Hogan, begging the Hulkster to train him. Roddy Piper is not amused, brother) [b]The Bounty Hunters[/b] (After a bounty is called upon a wrestler, a series of bounty hunters are brought in to 'do the job'. The third attempt seemingly succeeds in injuring the hero, resulting in a pay off) [b]The Canadian Bumblebee[/b] (Angelo Poffo's ICW, 1982: A chapter in the epic Ronnie Garvin vs. Randy Savage feud; Garvin causes embarrassment to the frantic Savage by unleasing a vicious Canadian Bumblebee... *requires a midget!*) [b]The Cobra Clutch Challenge[/b] (Typical story of the day, though in this case... Sgt. Slaughter poses an open challenge to anyone that can break his dreaded Cobra Clutch hold. After a series of losers, a Hero accepts. The Hero comes close to winning, when the Sarge attacks) [b]The Cobra Clutch Challenge ver2[/b] (Typical story of the day, though in this case... Sgt. Slaughter (w. a cronie) poses an open challenge to anyone that can break his dreaded Cobra Clutch hold. After a series of losers, a Hero accepts. After being taught the secret to escaping by a turncoat Private (Role 6, Cronie), the Hero comes close to winning when the villains attack) [b]The Devil and the Dream (Two Parts)[/b] (Kevin Sullivan announces his alligence to the dark ones, collects an army, then focuses on Dusty Rhodes) [b]The Dirtiest Player[/b] (A Villain champion continually uses underhanded tactics to save his title against a rampaging hero. The series sees a bizarre finish during a match that results in the title being held up. The two face off for the coveted belt... you decide winner) [b]The Final Conflict, Parts One and Two[/b] (MACW, 1983: What begins as a bloodfeud between Sgt. Slaughter & Don Kernodle vs. Ricky Steamboat & Jay Youngblood - one that leads to a 'Losers Must Never Team Together' cage match, eventually will morph into a heel turned Brisco Brothers vs. the popular Steamboat & Youngblood) [b]The Freebirds v. Von Erichs (Two Parts)[/b] (The beginnings of a war that would enthrall a nation: The Von Erichs v. Freebirds) [b]The Gladiator Unmasked '76[/b] (In a well thought out angle from Florida (1976), Bob Roop gets 'injured' and demands a move get banned. A masked worker appears - Roop under a mask - he gets unmasked - denounces everyone) [b]The Hero's Quest[/b] (After witnessing a friend fall to the hands of a group of villains, a hero makes it his goal to exact revenge on the brutes) [b]The Hero's Revenge[/b] (After seemingly being injured by two villains, a hero makes his just (and quick) revenge known) [b]The McMahon Formula ver1[/b] (A favorite formula of Vince McMahon Sr. - a Champion (protag) gets into a three match series with a Challenger (antag), losing or drawing the first two on DQ-types, only to rebound in the Final Match to win clean) [b]The McMahon Formula ver2[/b] (A favorite formula of Vince McMahon Sr. - a Champion (protag) gets into a three match series with a Challenger (antag) and their manager, losing or drawing the first two on DQ-types, only to rebound in the Final Match to win clean) [b]The Miss Macho Man Contest[/b] (In a highly entertaining angle run in Angelo Poffo's ICW, Randy Savage announces that a contest will be taking place to determine a new valet, 'Miss Macho Man'. As was often the case, Ron Garvin spoils the fun - but an eventual winner would be named: Brenda Britton) [b]The Rat Pack Get Poisoned[/b] (Mid-South, 1983: The Rat Pack, a stable consisting of Ted Dibiase, Jim Duggan, and Matt Borne splinters when Dibiase aligns with the Anti-American Skandar Akbar. Duggan, not able to stomach the betrayal, turns hero in defense of his country) [b]The Rat Pack vs. Junkyard Dog[/b] (Mid-South, 1982: A feud erupts between recently turned villain Ted Dibiase and his cohorts in the Rat Patrol: Matt Borne and Jim Duggan versus The Junkyard Dog. Leads to Duggan donning a gorilla suit to help JYD lose a Loser Leaves Town Match) [b]The REAL Champion[/b] (MACW, 1983-84: Shortly after Starrcade '83, Dick Slater creates a replica of the NWA World Title and claims he is the true champion - much to the chagrin of Ric Flair) [b]The Rich vs. Sawyer War (Three Parts)[/b] (GCW: One of the last epic feuds of the territorial days, Buzz Sawyer v. Tommy Rich lasted well over 2 years. Typical of the era, it's final blow-off match, the infamous Last Battle for Atlanta in a Cage, was never filmed) [b]The Saga of the Cosmic Cowboys[/b] (WCCW, 1984-85: The Dynamic Duo thwart the Von Erichs by wearing masks to avoid embarrasment after losing the 'Loser Gets Shaved' match. In a Cage match for the held up American Tag Team Titles; Duo wins, but get unmasked. As champs, the Duo block the Von Erichs from challenging, resulting in a masked tag team getting a match: The Cosmic Cowboys. **Spin Off of the 'Bald to the Bone' storyline**) [b]The Saga of the Midnight Rider[/b] (Florida: After Losing a Loser Leaves Town match, a mysterious friend of the loser appears on the scene, vowing revenge. Everyone in the world knows who it is, but the race to unmask the Rider still takes place) [b]The Saga of the Saddle (Two Parts)[/b] (CWF: A gloriously goofy storyline involving Ron Bass turning against - and then stealing Dusty Rhodes' prized saddle) [b]The Samoans Go for the Gold[/b] (The Wild Samoans target, then defeat the Strongbows for the WWF Tag Team Title. Lou Albano pulls the strings, despite not having an active role) [b]The Sawyers vs. The Road Warriors[/b] (After saving Brett Wayne and revealing they are brothers, Buzz and Brett Wayne Sawyer battle the Road Warriors. The actual series would see the Sawyers winning the National Tag Titles every night on an Ohio tour - not officially credited) [b]The Turning of Butch Reed[/b] (In an attempt to gain a new African-American lead face, Bill Watts turned 'Hacksaw' Butch Reed from brute bad ass to face bad ass in the Fall of 1984. Skandar Akbar tries to buy Reed's services, using Reed's partner as prodding - but the plan backfires. Nice sequel to the 'Rat Pack Gets Poisoned' storyline) [b]The Turning of King Kong Bundy[/b] (Needing a new good guy to face the terror of the Legion of Doom Stable, King Kong Bundy (Protaganist) arrives in the Georgia area as a monster-in-training. Paul Ellering, thinking he is off camera, insults Bundy - forcing a confrontation) [b]The Turning of Chris Adams[/b] (WCCW, 1984: As means of furthering his career, Chris Adams takes on the services of Gart Hart as his 'advisor'. After an argument between Kevin Von Erich and Adams over the Gentleman's berating his valet after a loss, Adams superkicks Von Erich. This leads to a 1 v 1. Von Erich wins, claiming that all will be forgotten if Adams fires Hart. Adams responds with a chair across the head, sealing the turn) [b]The Villain's Revenge[/b] (After a hero has humiliated them, a villain sets about a diabolical plan to utterly destroy the hero and his friends) [b]Tournament for Vacant Tag Team[/b] (A standard 4 team tournament for a vacant tag team title spread out over a period of 6 cards) [b]Turning of the Superfly (Two Parts)[/b] (After a brutal 3 match series with Bob Backlund is for naught, Lou Albano blames the losses on Snuka. Buddy Rogers, good guy manager, gains proof that Albano was ripping off Snuka. Once questioned, Albano has Ray Stevens destroy Superfly ... and ... After Jimmy Snuka turns face and dumps him in favor of Buddy Rogers, Lou Albano swears revenge in the form of The Magnificent Muraco. This leads to the infamous Cage Match where Snuka loses, yet nails Muraco with the Superfly Leap off the cage) [b]Worker Suspended[/b] (As a means of covering an injury, or outside tour: A worker no-shows an important bout and is suspended by an authority figure) Whew.

YIKES. Someone has certainly been working hard, really looking forward to this mod. i got to be honest i didnt really get into it on 05 because of my age. But i will certainly be looking into this. The screens look awesome good work on those fenoli, and everything else looks sweet to. Keep the good work up.

[QUOTE=amishman84;190889]slightly off topic but angel has given me an idea\ which promotion was everyones fave in 05?[/QUOTE] I always played with the WWF(boring I know) but I liked it because that is what I always watched when I was a youngster plus its a challenge in DOTT. Of course I would never get to far past Wrestlemania because I would somehow mess up a storyline and want to start over. Don Muraco and Jimmy Snuka would put on some great matches.

Boon, Mod looks fabulous as usual. I did think of a storyline for you if you were looking to add down the road. The Ricky steamboat-Randy Savage with bell accross the neck, the rahab, and the final match at Wrestlemania 3. I guess I dont remember much in between the initial attack and the final match so I am not a lot of help in that aspect.

Those are the best screens Ive ever seen for the TEW series. I sooo want screens like those. An amazing job you did there. Please just tell me what programs/plugins etc I need to make screens like those. I only have a full version of Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. Would I really need Adobe Photo Shop that everyone talks about instead or could I produce something of that quality with Paint Shop Pro. I dont have much experience with either programs but I am very willing to learn now.

Archived