MWA - This Means War! (C-Verse Diary)

From ProWrestlingHits.com- [QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"]Extreme Deluxe’s Impact[/SIZE][/B] Backyard-wrestler Extreme Deluxe (aka Sheldon Mortenson) once predicted that he would make a major splash in the world of professional wrestling and he has, but perhaps not in the way he intended. In a video created for his website and now widely circulated on YouTube and other video-sharing sites, Extreme Deluxe reviewed the revolutions that changed the face of wrestling. Revolution 1.0, he said, was the infamous Tommy Cornell vs. Nemesis match that spawned the hardcore revolution of DaVE and sent Tommy out west to TCW. Revolution 1.1 was the formation of Karma in the SWF. Revolution 1.2 was the closing of XDW, the backyard fed Extreme Deluxe wrestled with. Extreme Deluxe finished the video by claiming he would be Revolution 1.3 himself and change the wrestling world as we know it. While his identification of the first three revolutions could be called into question, Extreme Deluxe has had a major impact on the world of professional wrestling in his death. The aftermath of the Congressional hearings into the world of professional wrestling has left some companies shaken pretty badly [B][I]The Falls[/I][/B] Hardest hit by the Congressional hearings was Total Championship Wrestling. TCW had just recently broken into the global market and things were looking bright. But then Tommy Cornell took the stand in Washington. Cornell’s trademark charm was largely absent as he stammered through lackluster denials of drug use in his company. Representative Mortenson, who had been embarrassed by the fiery testimony of the Rev earlier in the day, vented her considerable ire on Cornell, who sat through most of her tirade looking extremely guilty. Cornell’s image in the mainstream media did not look good. As a result, TCW has fallen to cult size. In a panic move, at least a dozen workers were immediately fired from TCW, namely Mick Muscles, Mainstream Hernandez, Paul Steadyfast, Harry Allen, Lead Belly, Ice Man C.A., Bart Biggz, Jay Darkness, Queen Emily, Lois Hudson, Ray Johnson, and the Stomper. Insiders are worried that Tommy Cornell’s company might never recover. The Supreme Wrestling Federation also faired badly. While Richard Eisen looked cooler on the stand, his answers didn’t help his case. When asked if he had any direct knowledge of steroid abuse in his company in the past or present, he simply plead the fifth. A wise legal move, but also one that tainted his already not-so-sterling image. The SWF has also fallen to cult size and they too have trimmed their roster. Gone are Remmy Skye, Steve Gumble, Joey Beauchamp, Dark Angel, Darryl Devine, Akima Brave, Chance Fortune, Kid Toma, Willow, Duane Fry, Jason Azaria, Devorah Triton, Shane Stones, and Craig Prince. Insiders are a bit surprised that Larry Wood, the head booker, chose to keep Missy Masterson, Katharina Stevanovic, and Wanda Fish on the roster, seeing as the SWF has been inching away from women’s wrestling in recent months. Also taking a fall were WLW (to regional), UCR (to regional), and 21CW (to regional). The ripple effect of Extreme Deluxe’s death has certainly effected a lot of individuals. [B][I]The Silver Lining[/I][/B] But not everything in professional wrestling looks so bleak. Even as so many promotions have been set back by the crisis brought about by Extreme Deluxe’s death, there are some positives emerging. For starters, another promotion has risen from the ashes. Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling, which went bankrupt several years ago, has reformed. Much to everyone’s surprise, Bart Biggz, a former SWF employee, is at the reigns and is currently looking for workers. Not only that, but a whole new crop of wrestlers have entered the industry. Many were spurred on by what they heard in the hearings, saying that they were willing to show the world that people could be fantastic wrestlers without resorting to steroids of drugs to get by. Say what you will about Extreme Deluxe, he certainly has made our business that much more interesting.[/QUOTE]

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOC Notes: So obviously, the congressional hearing angle was my way of dealing with Patch 1.3, but it also served another purpose. When I was working on creating the database that I’m using for this diary, I made a small mistake: I merely set the starting date at January of 2010 and went from there, not really poking around in the New Workers part of the database. The only profile I messed with was changing Alicia Strong’s debut year to 2010. After reading in other journals some of the gems that were hiding in the New Workers section of the Cornellverse, I decided to add them to my game. I went through and found all the workers who were set to debut between January 2007 and December 2009 and recreated them in my game. So the hearings served a double purpose: to both explain the radical shift brought about by 1.3 and also to buy myself some time to get those new workers up and running. But enough jawing from me. I’m curious to see how newly humbled Tommy Cornell and Richard Eisen will handle things, aren’t you?

Yeah, I've done that to carry on a game I started. Ended up missing out on Cameron Vessey and Davis Wayne Newton. Hopefully this will make the wrestling world that much more competitive, and I just hope that one company doesn't rise back up quickly and gain a stranglehold on the market.

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] Unfortunately, I seem to have lost all my notes. That really, really ticks me off, but there's nothing I can do to recover them. To put it shortly: SWF and TCW seem to be in a tailspin as the networks that carry their TV shows keep threatening them with cancellation. The smaller promotions keep borrowing wrestlers from each other. We might as well form one colossal promotion and just be done with it. Hopefully that won't happen again.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;185899]Your news/post show updates are really strong, even better then the show results itself I'd say.[/QUOTE] I'll admit, I'm having a little bit of trouble getting used to the idea of self-contained story-arcs. The nice thing about having two TV shows to play with in the SWF was that I was able to develop a storyline and lead to a big pay-off. Oh well, something to aspire to. :)

[CENTER]MWA presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]“Resurgence”[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]Friday of Week 3, August 2010[/I] Held at the Junkyard in the Mid West Territory 950 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the Internet audience to the Junkyard and we said that we had a great show in store for everyone. But then, much to my surprise, the Rev excused himself and got into the ring with a mic. 1) [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Mean Jean Cattley, we have to talk about your attitude, son,” [/COLOR]the Rev said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“No one here denies that you’re a fantastic wrestler and a great competitor. I don’t, Scapino doesn’t, certainly none of the fans do. But you have a chip on your shoulder the size of all creation, and that’s what’s ultimately going to hold you back. “It’s no secret who makes the matches here in the MWA. Congress certainly found that out recently. And yet you keep antagonizing Scapino. Tell me, do you really think that that’s the way to get in his good graces and get that title shot you keep jawing about? “I’ve seen lots of workers like you before, Jean, people who are so talented and know they’re talented. I gotta tell you, your attitude has to change or you’re going to wind up disappointed for most of your...”[/COLOR] The Rev’s speech was cut off as Mean Jean stormed out to the ring. He snatched the mic out of the Rev’s hands. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Okay, maybe I do have a chip on my shoulders, but do you know why? It was put there by your beloved Scapino! I’ve said this before: he’s the guy that shut down the original MAW. He’s the guy who buried me in the SWF’s roster and ruined my career! He owes me and yet he keeps messing with me. And quite frankly, Rev, if you don’t realize that, then you’re part of the problem.”[/COLOR] Mean Jean threw down the mic and attacked the Rev. The Rev fought back. I eventually had to leave the announce table and separate the two of them. Before I could get things under control, though, the Rev demanded that he be given a shot at Mean Jean tonight! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 2) Playboy Jake Sawyer came out to the ring next and informed the audience how his client, Kashmir Singh, recently won MAW’s Top Contender. He said that he won this honor by defeating Izaak Tischler. He then called out Izaak on behalf of his client and challenged him to show the good folks in the Midwest what they couldn’t see on the East Coast. Izaak came out and said that he wasn’t about to back down from a fight. He told Sawyer to name the time and the place. Sawyer smiled and replied, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“How about right here ... right now.”[/COLOR] Izaak suddenly collapsed to the floor, attacked from behind by Kashmir. Kashmir laid the boots to him before grabbing him by the neck and walking him down to the ring. He tossed him in as Sawyer cleared out. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 3) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. KASHMIR SINGH[/B] Wow. Once again, Izaak got the crowd hopping in the opening match. He was at a clear disadvantage throughout the opening minutes, still feeling the effects of Kashmir’s sneak attack. Kashmir took that to his advantage, working Izaak over severely and using every dirty trick he could muster. But Izaak eventually was able to rally and fought back. He finally managed to drop Kashmir to the mat and used a hyperextension elbow lock to make Kashmir tap. WINNER: [B]Izaak Tischler [/B]in 10:36 RATING:[COLOR="blue"] C+[/COLOR] 4) Steven Parker and Robert Oxford came out to the ring. They laughed at Joanne Rodriguez, saying that she proved last month why men will always be able to beat the women. They pointed out that men were stronger, faster, tougher, and smarter than women. Oxford then further explained his attack, saying that he wasn’t going to be held back by anyone in this promotion, especially not some lady. They then said that they were willing to prove it again this month. They challenged J-Ro to find a tag partner, man or woman, and meet them in the ring later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 5) [B]STEVE FLASH vs. MARC SPEED[/B] And the bar just keeps getting raised higher. Steve Flash is also one of our go-to-guys for great matches. He and Marc put on a great bout, one that clearly helped Marc improve in his rumbling ability. The momentum swung back and forth until finally, Marc was dropped by a Flash Bang for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Steve Flash [/B]in 9:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) MI-07 came out to the ring with the tag titles and hyped themselves up. They said that they were so good, they didn’t have to worry about ever losing the tag titles. They downplayed the threat of Lilly & Rose, pointing out that they’ve beaten them twice already. They said that history was just going to repeat itself tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 7) [B]LILLY & ROSE vs. MI-07 (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] MI-07 went into the match brimming with confidence. Kate and Debbie came out to the ring with a noticeably hungry look in their eyes. It was an okay match and a good chance for the audience to catch their breath. The ladies took to the air while Citizen X did his best to knock his opponent down to the mat and keep them there. But in the end, much to everyone’s surprise, Debbie Rose nailed Agent 69 with a Thorn Cutter and made the pin. X tried to break it up, but Kate Lilly intercepted him and tossed him over the top rope. WINNERS: [B]Lilly & Rose [/B]in 8:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 8) Kate and Debbie squealed with delight and bounced around the ring, hugging each other and their titles close. Their celebration was cut short, however, as two unknown men leapt the rail and attacked them. The Rev commented that they looked familiar as I called for security to get out there. Eventually security responded and chased them away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 9) Mean Jean Cattley came out to the ring and mocked the Rev. He said that the Rev should have kept his nose out of his business. He said it’s obvious that the Rev is a broken-down old man who should have remained in retirement, whiling away the hours until the Grim Reaper came to take him away. Mean Jean predicted that getting in the ring with him tonight would bring the Rev’s ultimate visitor that much quicker. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] 10) [B]THE REV vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Izaak Tischler swapped places with his mentor so the Rev could get in the ring. Say what you want about the Rev, but he still has it in him a little. He put on a great match with Mean Jean. Izaak was great on color as well, commenting how the Rev might have slowed down since his heyday, but that he was still tough to beat. Mean Jean learned that firsthand. He tried to take the Rev down numerous times but each time, the Rev either blocked the attempt or slipped out of it. The first near fall was the Rev’s, using a surprisingly quick snap-mare to bring Mean Jean crashing to the mat, followed up by a pin. Mean Jean kicked out just before two, but you could see the worry in his eyes. The match dragged out for a few minutes before finally, Mean Jean managed to surprise the Rev with a Mood Swing, making the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 7:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 11) Joanne Rodriguez came out and said that she knew Steven Parker and Robert Oxford would love it if she brought a man out to be her tag team partner. She said she wasn’t that stupid, though. She pointed out that if she did, they would say that she hid behind whoever it was and it would taint her inevitable victory. So instead, she turned to a great wrestler who also happened to be a woman, namely Alicia Strong. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 12) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ & ALICIA STRONG vs. STEVEN PARKER & ROBERT OXFORD[/B] Alicia and Joanne held their own in this match, which really seemed to surprise the men. They fought back but seemed genuinely shocked that they couldn’t put J-Ro and Alicia away quickly. The battle raged for a solid fifteen minutes (which began to wear on Robert, unfortunately) before finally, Steven managed to roll J-Ro up. He quickly got his feet on the ropes to hold her down as the ref made the count. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker & Robert Oxford [/B]in 16:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 13) Steven and Robert mocked the ladies as they left the ring, saying that they had proven once again that men made better wrestlers. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 14) “Taps” blared over the speakers and Sgt. Buddy Lee West came out to the ring at a full boil. He said that the powers that be finally saw clear to give him what he not only wanted but also deserved. He was finally going to have a title match against Ultimate Phoenix. He predicted that the “lew-chee-door’s” reign was going to end tonight and the title would once again be in American hands. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 15) [B]ULTIMATE PHOENIX (c) vs. SGT. BUDDY LEE WEST[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Holy cow. I’m beginning to regret that I didn’t do this sooner. Phoenix and Sarge put on a great match together, easily the rival of Flash vs. Speed earlier tonight. They did deliver the moment of the night: Phoenix tried for a cross-body block from the top rope, only to be taken out of the air and almost out of his boots by an explosive clothesline from Sarge. Both men scored near falls. Both men grew more and more frustrated as the night wore on. But it was Firebird who scored the win with his signature Phoenix Firebird Splash. WINNER: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]in 24:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently the fans didn’t want to see the Rev in action. They left complaining about him. And Kashmir Singh was also slightly overused. But overall, not a bad show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“Resurgence”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Izaak Tischler defeated Kashmir Singh [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Steve Flash defeated Marc Speed [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Lilly & Rose defeated MI-07 (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated the Rev [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Robert Oxford & Steven Parker defeated Joanne Rodriguez & Alicia Strong [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Ultimate Phoenix (c) defeated Sgt. Buddy Lee West to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] Rather than post the ProWrestlingHits feedback (since it never changes), I’ll just leave this part blank and only note if they say something interesting.

Yeah, I went to that last MWA show and I gotta say... CRAP in a BAG! C-R-A-P CRAP! I mean c'mon, I was in the service... served my country... I did my time! But this... This is an atrocity! Bubba West... The Sarge!?! The guy was special forces for chrissakes No way he falls to some flaming parrot! No way on gods blue earth. Gooddarned travesty I tell ya's. Another thing, you guy's better get it right! GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE! You get West in the ring with that punk Flash and you do it NOW! You bums get it right or I'm telling you right now, I'm calling people and I'm doin stuff! Freaking Parrot...

[SIZE="3"][I]MWA Notes:[/I][/SIZE] [B][I]Monday of Week 4, August 2010 [/I][/B]- Izaak Tischler had a bad day at EX-USA’s Found Guilty. He lost his Intercontinental Title to Air Attack Weasel. [B][I]Wednesday of Week 4, August 2010 -[/I][/B] Bad news for Tommy Cornell! TCW Presents Total Wrestling lost its spot on GNN Total Sports. Their last episode aired last night and pulled in a B-, with Enforcer Roberts defeating Tommy Cornell in a B+ match. This is particularly bad for TCW seeing as all they have now are their Pay-Per-Views. [B][I]Saturday of Week 4, August 2010 -[/I][/B] Bad news for SWF as well! Not only is America-Sports-1 threatening to yank Invasion! off the air as well, but last night’s Warzone was the last. Not only that, but Archangel (the current World Heavyweight Champion, one of the things I accidentally deleted from my notes) was injured in the main event. It wasn’t bad enough to take him out of action, but it’s still adding insult to injury. Or would that be the other way around in this case? [B][I]Monday of Week 1, September 2010 -[/I][/B] Larry Wood is gone as the head booker of the SWF. I suppose Richard had to blame someone other than himself for their recent problems.

From ProWrestlingHits.com - [QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"]New York City Wrestling Re-Opens![/SIZE][/B] Once again, a formerly bankrupt promotion has reappeared on the professional wrestling scene, this time long-closed New York City Wrestling. New owner Leo Davis is quite excited to take the reigns of the newly opened promotion and is currently searching for someone to serve as head booker. This is the fifth new promotion to open in the United States in the past year, leading us to wonder who is really behind this. It certainly can’t be a coincidence that so many dead promotions have been resurrected. Unfortunately, if anyone knows who is doing this, they aren’t saying, leading to wild speculation on the Internet.[/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Wednesday of Week 1, September 2010 - [/I][/B]And the SWF goes off the air completely. [I]Invasion![/I] was cancelled due to low ratings, meaning that just like TCW, all the SWF has now are its pay-per-views. That means that the only U.S. promotion to have air time right now is USPW, a situation I never thought I’d live to see. [B][I]Friday of Week 1, September 2010 -[/I][/B] Sam Keith has been named as the new head booker of the SWF. That should make things interesting for a while. [B][I]Friday of Week 2, September 2010 -[/I][/B] According to my sources, Corporal Doom has gone to NYCW to be their head booker. Leo Davis has been offering contracts to some of my guys, but again, if it gets them exposure in other territories, so much the better. [B][I]Saturday of Week 2, September 2010 -[/I][/B] MAW held “Unscripted!” and there was a pleasant surprise in the show for me. Insane Machine somehow managed to carry Delirious Dan to a C- match. That’s got to be a first for Dan since leaving the SWF. The show also helped MAW rise to Small size. From MWA.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to attend [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]“New Legacy”[/SIZE][/COLOR] on Friday of Week 3, September 2010![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Izaak Tischler vs. Steve Flash Lilly & Rose defend their new titles against Marc Speed & Kashmir Singh Alicia Strong vs. Steven Parker[/SIZE][/CENTER] And, the match he’s been begging for has been granted! [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Mean Jean Cattley faces off against Ultimate Phoenix with the MWA Grand Championship up for grabs![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[B]Izaak Tischler [/B]vs. Steve Flash Lilly & Rose defend their new titles against [B]Marc Speed & Kashmir Singh[/B][B]Alicia Strong [/B]vs. Steven Parker And, the match he’s been begging for has been granted! [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] faces off against Ultimate Phoenix with the MWA Grand Championship up for grabs!

[CENTER]MWA presents... [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]“New Legacy”[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [I]Friday of Week 3, September 2010[/I] Held at the Junkyard in the Mid West Territory 950 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed everyone watching via the Internet to the Junkyard, promising that we had an incredible show tonight. 1) Of course, the main event had our fans buzzing already. Mean Jean Cattley was going to get his title shot against Ultimate Phoenix. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I can’t believe that you actually gave that clown what he wanted,” [/COLOR]the Rev said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I can’t either, but I do have my reasons,” [/COLOR]I replied. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 2) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. STEVE FLASH[/B] Well, my dream match didn’t quite go off as I had hoped. For starters, Izaak was off his game tonight. For another thing, I apparently didn’t communicate with Crippler what I was looking for here. I had told him that I wanted Izaak to look spectacular. He took things too far, considering the match basically consisted of Steve throwing a punch, which was blocked by Izaak and turned into an uranage for the pin and the win. Amazingly, the audience seemed to like that. Weird. WINNER: [B]Izaak Tischler [/B]in 0:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) Steve Flash looked positively stunned. Izaak went over and offered him a hand up. Steve considered it, then took it and, laughing, raised Izaak’s hand in victory. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 4) The big screen showed Robert Oxford backstage. He ran into Valiant, who got in Robert’s face for the way he treated Joanne Rodriguez. Robert laughed at him and called him a punk kid sticking his nose where it didn’t belong. Valiant wouldn’t back down, saying he was bound and determined to teach Oxford a lesson. When Oxford refused to fight, Valiant even went so far as to put his career with the MWA on the line. That got Oxford’s attention and he immediately took him up on it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 5) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. THOMAS MORGAN[/B] An okay showing for Dan. Maybe I should try to get Insane Machine to come in for a few matches and really take things up a notch with Dan. At any rate, these two put on a decent enough match, one that Dan finished with a Delirium Driver. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 10:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 6) Mean Jean Cattley came out to the ring and, much to everyone’s surprise, thanked me for finally seeing the light. He said that tonight, he was going to take the first step in righting a number of wrongs that had been done to him, but he was glad to see that I had finally pulled my head out of my ass to see things his way. The Rev went off again, ranting about Mean Jean’s attitude. I remained mute, but the cameras picked up a smug smile on my face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 7) Lily & Rose came out to the ring with their newly won tag titles. They got into the ring and addressed whoever it was that attacked them last week. They said that they weren’t intimidated by them and that if they wanted, they could show up and offer a legitimate challenge after they finish off their opponents tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 8) [B]LILLY & ROSE (c) vs. MARC SPEED & KASHMIR SINGH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] It was an okay match, all things considered. Debbie was tiring out by the end of it and Lilly actually seemed a bit stale in her role. But Playboy Jake Sawyer did a good job rallying his client and Kashmir’s partner throughout the match. But even Sawyer’s machinations weren’t enough to help. The ladies put on a good offense that ended with Kate Lilly hitting the Lilly Launch Pad on Kashmir Singh for the pin and the win. WINNERS: [B]Lilly & Rose [/B]in 12:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 9) Before Kate and Debbie could even be handed their titles, the same two young men charged over the barrier and into the ring. Instead of attacked the tag champs this time, they got the mics. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You claim you’re not scared of us, but maybe you should be,” [/COLOR]one of them said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“That’s right. You don’t know us. Heck, I bet most of these stupid morons in here don’t know us, but what do you expect from a bunch of Minnesotans? Allow us to introduce ourselves. My name is Ash Campbell.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“And I’m Jay Chord. That’s right, we’re both second generation wrestlers. We have a legacy to protect in this business and, quite frankly, you chicks don’t figure into it.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“So keep your eyes wide open, ladies,” [/COLOR]Ash finished. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“We’re coming for you!”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 10) Alicia Strong came out to the ring and asked for the footage from last month’s match to be replayed. She pointed out how Steven Parker only got the pin in last month’s tag match by cheating. She said that invalidated all his arguments about men being superior. She said she’d prove it later tonight in her match against him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 11) [B]VALIANT vs. ROBERT OXFORD[/B] Valiant looked really confident as he came out to the ring. The Rev said that he had every reason to be ****y. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“RIPW Champ, on a winning streak here in the MWA, and he’s fighting for his career,” [/COLOR]the Rev explained. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“If anyone has a fire lit under him, it’s Valiant.”[/COLOR] But Valiant had a pretty good fight on his hands from Oxford. The veteran had an equally determined look in his eyes as he locked up with the younger man. They battled through the ring and around it and then, much to the horror of the crowd, Oxford slammed Valiant to the mat with a powerbomb that shook the ring and then made the cover. WINNER: [B]Robert Oxford [/B]in 10:07 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 12) Valiant couldn’t believe it. Neither could some of the audience members. Several of them shouted for him not to go. Valiant finally rolled out of the ring and stumbled toward the back. But as he went, he passed by Steven Parker. Parker mocked him, saying that he got what he deserved for trying to defend J-Ro. Valiant snapped and attacked Parker. The two brawled in the aisle until security boiled out of the back to separate them, carrying Valiant out of the arena. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 13) [B]ALICIA STRONG vs. STEVEN PARKER[/B] Robert Oxford hung around the ring for his colleague’s match. Alicia seemed to have some trouble with that, keeping one eye on Oxford while trying to fight Parker. She did a pretty good job, though, making it very difficult for Parker to even come close to pinning her. He did manage to score a near fall in the early minutes, but she easily kicked out before the ref even hit two. The match really got the crowd popping as Alicia showed why she’s one of the brightest prospects in professional wrestling today. She finally managed to hit a hurricanrana that took Parker down. Before she could make the pin, though, Oxford slid something to Parker then dashed around the ring and hopped up on the apron. The ref spotted him and went over to order him to the back. While the ref was distracted, Parker slipped on what was apparently a pair of brass knuckles. When Alicia went to pin him, Parker decked her, laying her out. He then tossed the knucks out of the ring and made the cover. Oxford obeyed the ref, who then turned around and, seeing Alicia covered, made the count. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 15:28 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 14) Ultimate Phoenix came out to the ring and got the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Some may wonder if I am nervous facing Mean Jean Cattley for my title tonight? In truth, I am not. Why should I be when I am the one who requested this match? “That is correct. I asked for it. Mean Jean did not earn it. He did not convince anyone with his childish tantrums and immature rants. Instead, I specifically asked to face him so I might teach him a valuable lesson. A true champion, regardless of whether or not he holds a title, will always conduct himself with honor, integrity, and compassion. Mean Jean has shown none of these attributes. “And so now I will teach him that he is not championship material. That is why I asked for this match. That is why I am confident that in the end, I will remain the Grand Champion.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 15) [B]ULTIMATE PHOENIX (c) vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Holy freakin’ cow. I mean ... I’m still in shock. These two tore it up unlike anything I’ve ever seen. You’d think this was the Supreme Challenge or something the way they went after each other. They both brought their A-games tonight and left it all in the ring. Simply phenomenal. Mean Jean looked absolutely driven to punish Phoenix in any way possible. Phoenix remained calm and collected even as Mean Jean tried to injure him in a number of different ways. But then Phoenix would break loose and fly, bringing the crowd to their feet time after time. Honestly, by the time this match was winding down, I thought we were going to have a riot on our hands, the crowd was so stirred up. In the end, Mean Jean went for the Mood Swing, but Phoenix blocked it, reversed it, and then, quick as a flash, nailed the Phoenix Firebird Splash. The crowd was on their feet as the ref made the count. WINNER: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]in 26:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 16) Mean Jean was enraged upon losing and he took out his frustration by beating on Phoenix some more, finally setting Phoenix up so his head dangled off the ring apron and then delivering a massive leg drop like a guillotine. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Best show we’ve had to date. No complaints about anyone and it’s left me thinking that the SWF and TCW better watch out. MWA is coming. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“New Legacy”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Izaak Tischler defeated Steve Flash [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Delirious Dan defeated Thomas Morgan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Lilly & Rose (c) defeated Marc Speed & Kashmir Singh to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Robert Oxford defeated Valiant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker defeated Alicia Strong [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Ultimate Phoenix (c) defeated Mean Jean Cattley to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Maaan, am I late. I didn't notice this thread until today! I just got through reading all 6 pages and I'm not suprised...excellent work as always. I was a big fan of your SWF diary and this one is no exception. I love how you kept the storyline going and it's fun seeing some old faces like Delirious Dan. Congrats on the B- rating

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Sunday of Week 3, September 2010 -[/I][/B] Gee, when it rains, it pours, especially for Valiant. Due to some new hirings, I decided to let him go, so he really is leaving the MWA. And then, the next night, at the RIPW show, he lost his championship to Nevada Nuclear. Ouch. [B][I]Monday of Week 1, September 2010 -[/I][/B] Wow. Lots of weird stuff. First of all, I got a notice that Wanda Fish has changed her style. Instead of being a regular wrestler, she’s now going to try to be a Super Junior style wrestler. Interesting, but given the fact that she hasn’t been in an SWF match in as long as I can remember, I doubt it’ll do her much good. Second, Valiant has been let go from his contract at RIPW as well. That leaves his contract with USPW. Third, CZCW had their first show last night. Not too bad. They’ve signed a lot of the new crop of wrestlers for their shows. But you can tell what kind of an owner Bart Biggz is going to be, seeing as he won the CZCW Triple Crown title. Nice, really subtle. Fourth, we saw a lot of people leave the business and even one promotion. WEXXV closed its doors and Dread finally hung up his boots. But of course, that was almost overshadowed by the biggest news of all...

From ProWrestlingHits.com - [QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"]DaVE Rises from the Ashes![/SIZE][/B] The first time it happened, it was interesting. The second time, it was a coincidence. The third time, it was suspicious. Now wrestling fans everywhere have got to know, what is the deal with all the dead promotions coming back? Danger and Violence Extreme, which went bankrupt years ago, have reopened their doors. Their website already is promising violent matches the likes of which civilized society has ever seen. We’ll see if they can actually deliver or not. Perhaps what’s truly stunning is the fact that Farrah Hesketh, a talented worker who has filled various roles across the United States in various promotions, is at the helm of this reborn DaVE. Most industry insiders are stunned at the news, seeing as no one really knew that Farrah was hardcore at heart. Whatever the case, wrestling fans can take heart: even in the wake of the steroid scandal, even though some of the big names have been humbled, there seems to be a resurgence at the grass roots level that may see a new wrestling renaissance unfold. Or we may just see most of these companies go bankrupt in six months. Either way, it’ll be an entertaining ride while it lasts.[/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]Face to Face[/SIZE][/I] I looked up as the door to the Garrison banged open. Fumihiro Ota, barely recognizable without his ninja garb, stepped through the door, shaking out his umbrella. I tried not to smirk. The lousy weather played to my advantage. Not too many people were out wandering around. Only the regulars braved the storm. Well, the regulars and my invited guests. That meant that it was unlikely that anyone from Pro Wrestling Hits would hear about this little sit-down. As Ota took a chair at the table, I looked at the others. Leo Davis appeared like he didn’t know if he were in Minnesota or Manitoba. Sam Strong and Anne Stardust were engaged in a quiet conversation, probably talking about the good old days. Gil Thomas smiled nervously at me. Mycroft Nero kept his nose buried in a paper, but you could tell that he was really studying the bar over the paper’s top. Farrah Hesketh regarded me coolly while Bart Biggz glared at me with open hostility. I could easily understand why those two weren’t too pleased to see me again; I had cut both of them from the SWF while I was the head booker there. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I’m glad you could all join me on such short notice,”[/COLOR] I said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I apologize if I inconvenienced any of you.”[/COLOR] If I had, no one admitted to it, verbally or otherwise. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Look, we’re all in an interesting position right now. It’s almost like the clock’s been reset for five years ago. There are a number of small promotions scattered throughout the States, struggling to make ends meet. Only difference is, unlike five years ago, there aren’t two giants squatting at the top of the ladder to keep everyone else down.” “Thank you, Captain Obvious,”[/COLOR] Bart muttered under his breath. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“My point is, we’re all in a real position to go far,” [/COLOR]I continued, shooting an annoyed glance in Bart’s direction. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Any of us could easily make it to the top and reshape the way American professional wrestling looks. But that’s only if we don’t destroy each other first. That’s exactly what Tommy Cornell and Richard Eisen would want us to do. My suggestion is: let’s not do that.”[/COLOR] They looked at each other warily for a second or two before Nero turned to me. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“So what do you suggest?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“We keep everything nice and peaceful. No promotional wars, no sniping at each other, no out-and-out stealing of talent. That way, everyone’s workers will get exposure in a bunch of different territories and that will help all of us grow.” “It’s interesting you of all people would suggest a freeze on talent raiding,”[/COLOR] Anne observed coolly. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Heard from Wanda or Missy lately?”[/COLOR] I sighed. I figured I would meet with some hostility, especially from Anne. I did raid her top talent pretty hard when I booked for the SWF. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Look, we’ve all stepped on some toes in our careers, Anne. I’m sure there’s a lot of people out there who’d love to see me crash and burn ... and some of them might be sitting at this very table.”[/COLOR] I tried not to laugh as Bart almost gave himself whiplash trying to look away. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“So yes, we could focus on the past and who did what to who and why and how. Or we can focus on the future.”[/COLOR] Anne settled back in her chair. I could read some latent hostility in her eyes, but I knew I had scored some points with her. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Okay, listen, I’m all for the competition or the cooperation or whatever the heck all of you are for me,”[/COLOR] Sam said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“But I gotta know one thing: where’d you all get the bankroll to open these promotions? I mean, no offense, Bart, but you don’t seem the type to have a bunch o’ cash sittin’ around. Heck, none of you seem that flush ... ‘cept maybe Prof and Ota there. So how’d you guys get your own promotions.”[/COLOR] Gil, Bart, Farrah, Leo, and I exchanged nervous glances. Could we talk about our mysterious benefactor? How would Sam, Anne, Ota, and Nero react? Thankfully, Sam didn’t push. Instead, he laughed and said,[COLOR="darkgreen"] “You know what, never mind. I don’t wanna know. Just so long as you guys stay square with me, that’s good.”[/COLOR] We spent an hour discussing strategy, booking ideas, collaborating on events. I even got most of them to agree to keep the talent raiding to a minimum, but we all knew that was a hollow promise. Most of them shared workers with me and vice versa. They finally left, most of them smiling. Even Bart favored me with a lukewarm grimace before ducking out into the storm. I returned to my office where the Rev was waiting. I quickly filled him in on what we had discussed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“So that’s it? We’re all going to be pals and skip off along a rainbow street together?” [/COLOR]he asked. I smiled, a predatory flash of teeth. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“For now. But let’s face it. The minute one of us gets big enough to offer written contracts to our workers, that’ll be it for the others. Whoever that is will be able to lock in the talent and send the others scrambling.” “So what do we do?” “I think I have an idea,” I said. “But I’m not sure how well it’ll work.”[/COLOR]

Been following your stuff silently since SWF, chief, and I was interested to see how you'd turn it for TEW 07. I am thoroughly impressed. A lot of your ideas have helped me craft my own plans for the TCW diary I'm working on with my friend, Ramaeno. So cheers, I guess, and keep it up. The backstory's mixed with the excellent news/results will keep me tuned in daily. Congrats on being the first to get the Diary of the Month, you deserve more than most.

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Sunday of Week 1, October 2010 -[/I][/B] Apparently Farrah Hesketh is setting her sites high. The first signing she made was Chance Fortune. [B][I]Wednesday of Week 2, October 2010 -[/I][/B] Well, part of my master plan will have to wait. I was hoping to sign a Pay-Per-View deal with someone (didn’t matter how big or small), but apparently we’re still too insignificant right now. We’ll give the other part of my plan a try, but without the Pay-Per-View deal.

[CENTER]MWA presents ... [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]“Straight to the Top”[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]Friday of Week 3, October 2010[/I] Held at the Junkyard in the Mid West Territory 950 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the Internet audience to the Junkyard where we promised them an unforgettable show. 1) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. STEVE FLASH[/B] This time we got it right. These two delivered a great opening bout that set the stage for the rest of the evening. The battle see-sawed back and forth until finally, Izaak surprised Steve by dropping him down into an elbow lock that made the veteran tap out. WINNER: [B]Izaak Tischler [/B]in 12:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) Steve Flash looked a little sore but he went over and shook Izaak’s hand anyway. He then got a mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I gotta say, I’m impressed with you, kid. So let’s have some fun. What say you and I agree to a seven match run. Whoever wins the most wins it all. What do you say?”[/COLOR] Izaak didn’t have to think long; he readily agreed to it. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E[/COLOR] 3) A graphic appeared on the big screen that announced we had another legacy in our midst tonight. Hollywood Bret Starr, the grandson of legend Micky Starr, had just joined the MWA and would debut tonight in a match against Robert Oxford. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 4) Mean Jean Cattley then burst onto the scene, storming out to the announce table. He got in my face and demanded a rematch against Ultimate Phoenix. He said that he wanted it and he knew the fans would want to see it again. I denied his request, saying that Ultimate Phoenix was spoken for tonight. As a sort of consolation, I booked him in a match against Thomas Morgan. That wasn’t a good enough substitute, and Mean Jean did not look happy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 5) [B]THOMAS MORGAN vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Thomas tried to shake Mean Jean’s hand before the beginning of the match, but Mean Jean ignored him. The match itself was pretty good given the fact that Thomas is a relative unknown. He and Mean Jean have pretty good chemistry together. But Mean Jean was all over him from the bell and before Thomas could really put up much of a fight, Mean Jean destroyed him with a Mood Swing. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 5:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 6) Robert Oxford appeared on the big screen, speaking with an unseen interviewer about his match against Hollywood Bret Starr. Oxford admitted that he had the utmost respect for Micky Starr, but he said none of that would trickle down to his grandson. He said that he had seen a lot of second or third generation wrestlers come and go. He said that talent and skill wasn’t genetic. He said it didn’t matter who your parents were, it didn’t matter how much heart you had. All that mattered was what you could do in the ring, so Oxford looked in the camera and told Starr that it was time to show what he had. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 7) [B]HOLLYWOOD BRET STARR vs. ROBERT OXFORD[/B] Unfortunately, Oxford was not happy about how this match was booked and I think that translated into his in-ring performance. Very sloppy, very much off his game. Bret did his best to look like Oxford was a real threat but the crowd didn’t really seem to care all that much. In the end, Oxford was brought down by a Hollywood Hammer. WINNER: [B]Hollywood Bret Starr [/B]in 8:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 8) Oxford was furious at his loss and took out his frustration on Starr. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 9) Jay Chord and Ash Campbell came out and mocked Bret Starr a little. They said that talent sometimes can be genetic and that is certainly true in their case. They called themselves Legacy, saying that they were going to set the wrestling world on fire, just as their fathers did, and that their rise to the top would start by beating Lilly & Rose for their tag titles. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 10) [B]LILLY & ROSE (c) vs. LEGACY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Huh. May have to rethink this one. Ash and Jay have zero chemistry together and it was painfully obvious. Worse, Debbie Rose was wrung out by the end of the match. At any rate, Ash and Jay acted supremely confident throughout the match until Debbie took Ash down with the Thorn Cutter for the pin and the win. WINNERS: [B]Lilly & Rose [/B]in 15:22 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 11) Steven Parker came out next and hyped himself up, saying that he was proving once and for all that he was the future of professional wrestling, not some uppity kids who think they have it made because of who their parents are. His rant was cut off by Alicia Strong. She came out and pointed out that Steven had yet to beat her or J-Ro cleanly. She suggested that maybe they should try again tonight. Steven said that he was more than willing to humiliate her again. RATING:[COLOR="blue"] E+[/COLOR] for the self-hype; [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the challenge 12) [B]ALICIA STRONG vs. STEVEN PARKER[/B] Parker tried to pull out a number of dirty tricks, only to discover that Alicia was ready for most of them. Frustration and then panic began to build in Parker’s expression until finally, in desperation, he engineered an “accident” that took out referee Jez MacArthuer. He turned on Alicia, ready to take her apart with no interference from the official, but Alicia just smiled and pointed behind him. He turned just in time to get taken down by a vicious hook kick from Joanne Rodriguez. Joanne continued the beating for several minutes while Alicia lounged in one corner. J-Ro finally took Parker off his feet with a J-Rocker. Alicia then roused the ref and casually made the pin. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 10:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 13) Joey Poison came out to the ring. He was bubbling with excitement over the fact that Ultimate Phoenix had chosen him for tonight’s main event. He promised that he would put on a good show that would really prove he has what it takes to be in the top tier of the MWA. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] 14) [B]ULTIMATE PHOENIX (c) vs. JOEY POISON [/B]for[COLOR="Red"] the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] This turned out to be a pretty good main event. Not as good as last time, but hey, that’s understandable. At any rate, Joey put up a good fight and you could see the respect in Ultimate Phoenix’s eyes as they traded blows. At one point, Phoenix even paused in the action to bow to Joey. Joey returned the gesture and then they were off. Lots of high flying maneuvers from both men but then the match came to a screeching halt when Mean Jean Cattley charged the ring and attacked Joey Poison blatantly in front of the ref. Jez immediately disqualified Ultimate Phoenix and declared Joey the winner. WINNER: [B]Joey Poison [/B]by DQ in 28:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently Joey Poison was used too much this time around. That’s okay, we still were able to increase our popularity. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] From MWA.com - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“Straight to the Top”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Izaak Tischler defeated Steve Flash [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated Thomas Morgan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Hollywood Bret Starr defeated Robert Oxford [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Lilly & Rose (c) defeated Legacy to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong defeated Steven Parker [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Poison defeated Ultimate Phoenix (c) by DQ, so Phoenix retains [COLOR="red"]the Grand Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

MWA Notes: [B][I]Saturday of Week 3, October 2010 - [/I][/B]As part of my strategy, we’re going to be hitting the road. Rather than just stick to the Mid West, we’ll see how the MWA does in the Great Lakes region at a special show we’re calling “On the Road”. If we can sustain things financially (as in, barely break even at the end of the month), we’ll make this a regular occurrence. [B][I]Wednesday of Week 3, October 2010 -[/I][/B] Apparently Farrah Hesketh didn’t feel like playing nice. Out of all the new, little promotions in the U.S., DaVE is the only one we don’t have a working arrangement with. But in a move that really doesn’t surprise me, she did sign Ash Campbell. [B][I]Thursday of Week 3, October 2010 -[/I][/B] NYCW held their first show and, in the process, got Sgt. Buddy Lee West injured with a herniated spinal disk. He’s out for a little over eleven months now. Oh, and I should mention, that Xavier Reckless is one half of the tag team champs in NYCW now. Does that mean he won the Quest? [B][I]Monday of Week 1, October 2010 -[/I][/B] An eventful day, it would seem. First of all, Corporal Doom retired from wrestling. Not only that, but Warlord Pain announced his retirement ... and then promptly died from a drug overdose. Makes me wish I had been at that press conference. Somewhere I hear Gladys Mortenson sharpening her ax. But the big news is that TCW has bounced back from the scandal. They just jumped to International size. And then they promptly made an offer to Delirious Dan and Steve Flash. That could prove tricky, especially since I rely on Flash as a locker room leader. But I do find it ironic that after tossing him to the SWF in a poker game, Tommy is so eager to bring Dan back into the TCW fold. [B][I]Friday of Week 1, October 2010 -[/I][/B] Well, crap. TCW went on a hiring spree of immense proportions and snapped up Puerto Rican Power, Enygma, Jason Azaria, Eugene Williams, and much to consternation, Dan and Steve Flash. Looks like I need to find some new talent. In other news, the SWF will soon be back on TV with SWF ThrowDown! Looks like we won’t be able to get it in the Mid West, though. And DaVE’s first show was last night as well. Joey Beauchamp won the World Title. Good for him. From MWA.com - [QUOTE]Wish you could go to an MWA show but don’t live in Minnesota? Now’s your chance! This Friday, the MWA will be at the Ohio Jewish Center for [CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]“MWA On the Road”[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] You’ll see the following matches: [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Izaak Tischler vs. Steve Flash in Flash’s last match in the MWA Rose & Lilly defending their tag team titles against Thomas Morgan & Robert Oxford Kashmir Singh vs. Delirious Dan in Dan’s last match in the MWA Joanne Rodriguez vs. Steven Parker Ultimate Phoenix defends his MWA Grand Championship against Jay Chord[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Unless you've edited TCW some how, you should be able to get a working agreement with them, so if they do use your talent, it's on PPA. SWF only ever accept Non Aggression. But I guess story wise, that wouldn't make sense as Tommy and Richard don't like you.

[B]Izaak Tischler [/B]vs. Steve Flash in Flash’s last match in the MWA [B]Rose & Lilly[/B] defending their tag team titles against Thomas Morgan & Robert Oxford [B]Kashmir Singh[/B] vs. Delirious Dan in Dan’s last match in the MWA [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B] vs. Steven Parker [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]defends his MWA Grand Championship against Jay Chord

Archived