MWA - This Means War! (C-Verse Diary)

From MWA.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to attend [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"New Legacy"[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] this Sunday at the Garrison![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Primus Allen vs. MI-07 Joey Poison vs. California Love Machine in Match #4 of their Best of Seven Series Joanne Rodriguez vs. Thomas Morgan Matthew Guage vs. Davis Wayne Newton Jay Chord defends the MWA Grand Championship against Robert Oxford[/SIZE][/CENTER] All this and more this Sunday![/QUOTE]

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]MWA presents... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]“New Legacy”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Sunday of Week 3, September 2011[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 1,640 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience watching the DVD. 1) Robert Oxford came out to the ring with a suitcase in his hand. He said he was sick and tired of the abuse he had been receiving at the hands of the young punks in the MWA. He said that his win/loss record was only part of the problem. He said that these young up-and-coming stars didn’t show him the respect he deserved as a veteran of the business. He said he had finally had enough and was going to... Oxford’s speech was interrupted by Jay Chord. Jay came out and said that he was sick of hearing Robert complain in the ring, in the back, any chance he got. He said things were tough all over. He said that he was feeling miserable as well, even though he had the MWA Grand Championship. Robert cut in and said that this was exactly what he was talking about. Jay held the title and that clearly wasn’t enough for him. Robert said if being champ was too much of a burden for him, he’d be more than happy to take the title belt off his hands. Jay started laughing and said that Robert was fooling himself if he thought he could take the title away from him, but “you’re welcome to try.” RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 2) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH & PRIMUS ALLEN vs. MI-07[/B] The audience did not give Citizen X or Agent 69 a warm reception; it was obvious that both of them have become stale in their current roles. That may have helped drag on the match a little. Instead of being a fun brawl, this brought the audience’s mood down. In the end, Bulldozer took down Agent 69 with a Backdrop Driver. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Primus Allen [/B]in 12:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 3) The Gauge brothers were chatting backstage about how tonight, Matthew was going to take on Davis Wayne Newton. Both brothers thought that it would be over quickly, but then they were attacked by Future Threat, who pounded on them for a while before escaping. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] 4) [B]JOEY POISON vs. CALIFORNIA LOVE MACHINE[/B] This one didn’t help the crowd either, even though Joey and CLM put on a great high-flying show. Lots of insane high spots didn’t capture the audience’s attention, even when CLM hit the LAX Departure for the pin and the win, bringing the best of seven series to 1-3. WINNER: [B]California Love Machine [/B]in 12:14 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 5) A video of Izaak Tischler and Alicia Strong lit up the big screen, showing them on a date a charity carnival. Both of them looked extremely happy together. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 6) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. THOMAS MORGAN[/B] We got back on track with this one. Thomas and J-Ro’s great chemistry really shone through this match and the audience took notice of their great effort. Joanne had Thomas on the run for most of the match, but in the end, Thomas was able to sneak in a victory by getting J-Ro down and hauling up on her tights to keep her pinned. WINNER: [B]Thomas Morgan [/B]in 7:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 7) Thomas celebrated his win, but it was short lived. Ash Campbell hit the ring and attacked Thomas, smashing him over the head with a steel chair. Ash then got the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Okay, Kashmir, fun and games are over. You keep skulking around the backstage area, attacking your opponents? Well, you haven’t even defended the Rising Star Title in who knows how long. That’s why I’m not going anywhere until you come out and face me with the title on the line!”[/COLOR] Kashmir came out and shook his head sadly. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You just don’t get it, do you, Campbell? It’s not skulking, it’s strategy. And if you had half a brain in that thick skull of yours, you’d understand that. But trust me, I don’t need much strategy to beat you!”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]F+[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] for the response 8)[B] ASH CAMPBELL vs. KASHMIR SINGH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] The crowd’s mood crashed with this one once again. Playboy Jake Sawyer tried to keep the drama amped up, but even when he took a flying leg-drop from Ash to knock him from the ring apron, the crowd didn’t so much as peep, let alone pop. After a series of underhanded moves by Kashmir that made it seem like he’d hold on to the belt, Ash pulled out the win after hitting a Shooting Star Press. WINNER: [B]Ash Campbell [/B]in 9:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 9) Ash was celebrating his win when Citizen X charged the ring and attacked him. The Rev thought that was awful, but I pointed out that X was eligible to go after the Rising Star Title. Maybe all he was trying to do was get Ash’s attention. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] 10) The Gauge Brothers came out to the ring and mocked Future Threat. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You jackasses really thought that would work? A backstage assault that barely bruised us? You’re obviously running scared, boys, so why don’t we make this simple? We want your gold. We dare you to put it on the line on the next episode of Powerhouse.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the challenge 11) [B]MATTHEW GUAGE vs. DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON[/B] This turned into a great match. Davis and Matthew really put on a good show for the fans, Matthew showing off his impressive power and brawling skills while Davis kept switching up his offense to keep the fans guessing as much as possible. In the end, though, Matthew was able to slam him to the mat and tie him up with the Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Matthew Gauge [/B]in 11:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 12) A graphic on the big screen showed that we would see the Gauge Brothers take on Future Threat for the MWA Tag Team Championship on the next episode of Powerhouse. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] 13) Backstage, Jay Chord was taping up his hands with a very intense look on his face. There was a knock at the door and he turned and his scowl grew fierce. Alicia Strong meekly asked if she could talk to him. Jay responded acidly, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“It’s a free country.”[/COLOR] Alicia came in and said that she was sorry that he was hurt. She said that she never intended for that to happen. She said Jay was a nice enough guy and that she hoped they could be friends, but she said that she just didn’t think of him in that way. Jay exploded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“And yet you think that pipsqueak nobody, Izaak Tischler, is so hot?”[/COLOR] Alicia shrugged and nodded. Jay went back to taping up his wrists. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I see. Well, thank you for stopping by.”[/COLOR] Alicia looked like she wanted to say something else, but then left Jay to his preparations. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 14) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. JAY CHORD (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] I was a little surprised. Robert wasn’t completely exhausted by this one and I thought that he would have been. Instead, he was just visibly tiring. They put on a good fight, easily the best one of the night (although J-Ro and Thomas’s was a close second). Robert tried a number of veteran tricks and moves and seemed to pull in the lead a few times. But in the end, youthful vigor did the job as Jay dropped Robert with a Cradle Piledriver. WINNER: [B]Jay Chord [/B]in 18:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 15) The match was over, but Jay still looked furious. He finally attacked Robert, laying him out with the title belt. He then stomped on Robert’s chest and kicked him across the head a few times, dragging him out to ringside. Jay chased the Rev and I away from the announce table and then dragged Robert up on top of it. He then smashed Robert through the table using another Cradle Piledriver. He spit on Robert before heading to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] This show may have hurt our popularity in the Mid West a little, but what are you going to do? FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“New Legacy”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Primus Allen defeated MI-07 -[/I] [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [I]California Love Machine defeated Joey Poison -[/I] [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Thomas Morgan defeated Joanne Rodriguez -[/I][COLOR="blue"] D+[/COLOR] [I]Ash Campbell defeated Kashmir Singh (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] -[/I] [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [I]Matthew Gauge defeated Davis Wayne Newton -[/I] [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Jay Chord (c) defeated Robert Oxford to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] -[/I] [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 4, September 2011[/I] Held at Perry Hall in the Great Lakes Territory 1,749 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. 1) Joey Beauchamp came out to the ring and said that we had to take a moment of silence for Robert Oxford, who sustained serious injuries after being driven through the table, possibly cutting short his career. Joey said it was tragic to see a veteran like Oxford suffer such a ... he then burst out laughing and said there was no way he was going to make it through that speech with a straight face. He went on to say that Robert’s mistake was to assume he could keep up with the younger wrestlers of the MWA. He said going after titles like the Grand Championship was a pursuit for the younger wrestlers ... and hey, Joey himself is a younger wrestler. Maybe he should get a shot at the Grand Championship. He turned to the ring entrance and, with a cheesy grin, asked,[COLOR="DarkGreen"] “Mr. Jay Chord, what do you say? Will you give a title shot to little old me?”[/COLOR] Jay Chord came out and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Young or old, it’s a big mistake to mess with me, Beauchamp. You want a go, I’ll give it to you. Just don’t blame me when you get hurt.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 2) Izaak Tischler came into the arena looking pretty happy when he ran into Mean Jean. Mean Jean sarcastically asked where the “old lady” was. He said that he expected to see Alicia draped on Izaak’s arm since so much of the MWA’s time had been taken up by their bizarre, nerdy relationship. He said,[COLOR="DarkGreen"] “That makes perfect sense to have some weird soap opera take up so much time on a wrestling show. I mean, you wouldn’t want to clutter it up with, oh, I don’t know ... wrestling? I mean, it’s great that talented, deserving guys like me are stuck on the shelf so we can watch your neurotic mating rituals.”[/COLOR] Izaak blew off Mean Jean’s comments until Mean Jean started to imply that everyone in the company has had a turn with Alicia. Izaak got in Mean Jean’s face and told him to knock it off. Jean refused, and soon, the two of them were brawling. It spilled out of the back and into the ring. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 3) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Both men had to struggle since they were still in their street clothes, but they still put on a great match with each other. Mean Jean seemed ahead on points as he battered Izaak around the ring, but Izaak had a fire in his eyes that wouldn’t go out. In the end, Izaak took Mean Jean down with a single-leg Boston crab. WINNER: [B]Izaak Tischler [/B]in 8:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 4) A graphic appeared on the big screen, saying that Ash Campbell sustained minor injuries last week at “New Legacy” and would be out of action for a week or two. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]F+[/COLOR] 5) [B]JOEY POISON vs. CALIFORNIA LOVE MACHINE[/B] These two put together a pretty decent high flying match again, but it was the same old story: not over enough and so the crowd didn’t care. In the end, Joey took down CLM with an Antidote Web, bringing the series to 2-3. WINNER: [B]Joey Poison [/B]in 8:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 6) A video played, hyping the current feud between the Guages and Future Threat. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE GUAGE BROTHERS vs. FUTURE THREAT (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Another great match from these four. The Gauges looked like the threat in this match, so much so that Davis and Parker had to resort to some rather blatant cheating. They were never actually able to totally put the Gauges down that way. In the end, as Matthew was getting ready to put Parker away, Jez accidentally got run over and knocked out. Davis capitalized by tossing the title belt to Parker. Parker used it to knock Matthew’s lights out. Parker turned to Davis to celebrate what he thought would be an easy win but when he turned around again, Greg was right there with a thrust kick that slammed the title belt against Parker’s head, knocking him out. Davis was so upset by this that he charged into the ring and speared Greg up and over the top rope, knocking both men out as they hit the ground. Jez eventually recovered and discovered Parker and Matthew out cold. He looked a bit confused but finally shrugged and counted both men out. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 7:39 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 8) A video played, hyping Jay Chord as our Grand Champion. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 9) [B]JAY CHORD (c) vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Sadly, Joey and Jay didn’t click in the ring, which figures. Two top performers having bad chemistry. But they were still able to put together a fine main event and easily the best match of the night. Joey resorted to a number of high spots and high impact moves before Jay finally put him away with a Cradle Piledriver. WINNER: [B]Jay Chord [/B]in 9:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 10) Jay Chord looked down at Joey’s fallen form and the same evil gleam shone in his eyes. He dragged Joey out of the ring and started to clear off the announce table. The Rev and I shouted for him to stop but he clearly wasn’t listening. But then Izaak Tischler charged out of the back to stop him. But Jay saw him coming and greeted him by smashing his head with one of the monitors. Jay looked at Izaak and Joey then stomped to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad, but we still only drew a 0.23 rating. I’m guessing that’s not going to be enough for National Pride and I half-expect we’ll get dumped off the air pretty soon. That might not be all bad, seeing as how badly we’re bleeding money doing these shows. It’ll just be an investment in getting our name out across the country. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Izaak Tischler defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Poison defeated California Love Machine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]The Gauges drew with Future Threat (c), so the latter retains [COLOR="red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Jay Chord (c) defeated Joey Beauchamp to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Friday of Week 4, September 2011 -[/I][/B] Okay, that’s just weird. I may have to sue ProWrestlingHits.com. I checked their website to see what the general reaction was to our show (it was excellent, the show went down really well). But some joker left the comment, “WTF? ROFLMAO.” Okay, that’s fine, he’s entitled to his opinion, but his user name is “Scapino1974". That just isn’t cool, man. Not cool at all. [B][I]Saturday of Week 4, September 2011 -[/I][/B] And Joanne Rodriguez continues to gather championships. Not only is she the reigning AAA Femme Fatale, she also just nabbed 5SSW’s All-Asian championship. [B][I]Monday of Week 1, October 2011 -[/I][/B] I’m going to kill Tommy Cornell. September, it seems, was an eventful month. Or at least the end of it was. J-Ro will be the last person to hold 5SSW’s title as the company went out of business. So did UCR. We took a bit of a step back, seeing as we lost close to $25,000 in the previous month. That’s not as bad as I expected, but it’s not good either. But there were some positives for some people. CZCW rose to regional size, which is pretty good. But the big news is that TCW has once again reached International size. So how does Tommy celebrate? He makes a contract offer to my Grand Champion. Now I don’t blame Tommy for making the offer. Jay will do well no matter where he winds up. And I wouldn’t blame Jay for taking this opportunity (if he does; no word on how he’s leaning, but I suspect he’ll make the jump). And it’s not even that I’m upset that we’ll have to give the title to someone else if Jay does leave. I’m pissed because Tommy’s ruined one of my storylines. Oh well. I think I can salvage it. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

[QUOTE=JonnyV1;193256]I'd be carefull with that Jay Chord. He got over in my game and then left me just a few months before I was going to give him my main strap.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Scapino1974;194848]So how does Tommy celebrate? He makes a contract offer to my Grand Champion. Now I don’t blame Tommy for making the offer. Jay will do well no matter where he winds up. And I wouldn’t blame Jay for taking this opportunity (if he does; no word on how he’s leaning, but I suspect he’ll make the jump). And it’s not even that I’m upset that we’ll have to give the title to someone else if Jay does leave. I’m pissed because Tommy’s ruined one of my storylines. Oh well. I think I can salvage it. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.[/QUOTE] Why, JonnyV sounds like a prophet. Put the title back on Mean Jean. At least you know nobody'll want him (unless USPW goes National or something). :p Sorry, I'm just a Cattley hater. Probably due to overexposure (he's like the top star/top heel in every MAW diary I've ever seen here :p).

[QUOTE=Remianen;194924]Why, JonnyV sounds like a prophet. Put the title back on Mean Jean. At least you know nobody'll want him (unless USPW goes National or something). :p Sorry, I'm just a Cattley hater. Probably due to overexposure (he's like the top star/top heel in every MAW diary I've ever seen here :p).[/QUOTE] That's because he is just good enough to carry a regional fed but rarely explodes enough to have a national or higher fed take him. In fact, in over a half dozen games I have run in 07 and 05 over 2 years, I have only seen TCW take him one time (in my dynasty game oddly enough, and patch 1.3 made them cut him along with 1/3 of the roster :p ). ANd add to that he is under 30 at the start of the game and can still put on a decent match with almost anyone.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 1, October 2011[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 2,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. 1) Things are already hot backstage. The cameras catch sight of Izaak Tischler and Jay Chord fighting. They’re slamming each other into walls, punching, slapping, kicking each other. Finally, Alicia Strong jumps into the middle of it all and breaks up the fight. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“What is the matter with you two?” [/COLOR]she demanded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Ask him,”[/COLOR] Jay spat. [COLOR="darkgreen"] “He’s the one who attacked me.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“After you tried to put three different people, including me, in the hospital last week!” [/COLOR]Izaak shot back. They started to argue again. Alicia finally had to step between them lest they go after each other. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“All of that may be true, but that doesn’t explain why the two of you have been at each other’s throats for the past couple of weeks? What is it? What’s bothering you?”[/COLOR] Izaak and Jay stared at her, dumbfounded. Then Jay started laughing. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I take it back. You two morons are perfect for each other!”[/COLOR] Alicia looked offended. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“What does that mean?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Don’t you get it? He likes you, I like you. Obviously we can’t both have you,” [/COLOR]Jay said. [COLOR="darkgreen"] “So who’s it going to be? The champ or the chump?”[/COLOR] Izaak smiled at her pleasantly, ignoring the fact that he had a little trickle of blood coming out of his nose. Alicia stared at them for a moment and then laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Right now, I’d have to say, neither of you! Matter of fact, I’d rather beat your brains in rather than pick one of you... And that’s just what I’m going to do. You.” [/COLOR] She pointed to Izaak. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“And you.” [/COLOR] She pointed to Jay. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“In the ring, three-way dance. Tonight. I’m gonna kick both your asses.”[/COLOR] She stormed away, leaving Jay and Izaak to stare after her, stunned. They then looked at each other, snorted in disgust, and walked away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 2) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH vs. MARC SPEED[/B] Marc looked a little frightened of Bulldozer and approached the match very cautiously. His trepidation proved to be wise. Bulldozer was all over him and never gave him a moment to rest. Eventually Bulldozer finished off Marc with a Backdrop Driver. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 6:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 3) Backstage Marc stumbled into a locker room where Jessica Danielson was waiting. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You call that a match?”[/COLOR] Jessica asked hotly. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I busted my butt getting you that booking and you lose in less than seven minutes?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Maybe I did lose it quick, but why’d it take you so long to get me this one match? When I threw in with you, I figured you’d get me more matches than this!”[/COLOR] They bickered for a few more minutes before Jessica finally threw up her hands in frustration and left the room. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]F+[/COLOR] 4) Kashmir Singh came out to the ring and announced that he was the one who arranged for Citizen X to attack Ash Campbell and injure him. He said that this wasn’t cowardice, it was strategy. He said that’s why he won the MWA Rising Star Title; that’s why he would eventually win it back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 5) [B]PRIMUS ALLEN vs. CITIZEN X[/B] A pretty good bout, all things considered. X seems to be stuck in stale-ville. Every time I try to tweak his character, he winds up becoming even more stale. He may need some time away from the camera and the crowds. He was still able to take Primus to a decent conclusion, putting away the bigger man with a Flaming Anarchy. WINNER: [B]Citizen X[/B] in 5:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 6) Backstage, Future Threat found Matthew Gauge and beat the holy hell out of him, leaving him down and moaning. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 7) [B]JOEY POISON vs. CALIFORNIA LOVE MACHINE[/B] For once, these two didn’t drag down the mood of the crowd. Instead, the crowd even got a little into it, cheering as both men put on a spectacular aerial battle for them. In the end, Joey Poison picked up the win with an Antidote Web, bringing the Best of Seven Series to a tie, 3-3. WINNER: [B]Joey Poison [/B]in 5:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 8) Greg Gauge came out to the ring in a furor over what happened to his brother. He railed against Future Threat and dared Davis Wayne Newton, the triple threat, to come out to the ring and actually face him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 9) [B]GREG GAUGE vs. DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON[/B] Davis charged out to the ring and the two collided in a massive brawl. It wasn’t so much a match as a fight that Jez could barely keep contained. The Rev commented that Davis was in trouble; Greg was angry and would likely hurt Davis rather than beat him. But then Steven Parker interjected himself into the match. Parker stalked the ring and took a few swipes at Greg when he got too close to the ropes. Finally, when Jez wasn’t looking, Parker tripped Greg up after the latter had thrown himself into the ropes for a big move. Greg lost it and rolled out of the ring, taking the fight to Parker. He was so intent on his new opponent that he didn’t realize that Jez counted him out. WINNER: [B]Davis Wayne Newton [/B]in 3:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 10) Davis slid under the bottom rope and joined the brawl. Future Threat overwhelmed Greg on the outside of the ring, working him over pretty badly. The crowd roared as Matthew Gauge limped out with a chair in his hands to save his brother. Parker and Davis quickly got out of there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 11) Jay Chord came out to the ring for the main event and laughed off the threat of both Alicia and Izaak. He said that he didn’t care it was a triple threat. As a matter of fact, he was so certain he was going to win, he’d even put his title on the line. Whoever won this match would come away the MWA Grand Champion. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 12) [B]ALICIA STRONG vs. IZAAK TISCHLER vs. JAY CHORD (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Izaak and Jay immediately went after each other the second the bell rang. Alicia seemed a little stunned that she was being ignored. But she soon interjected herself into the fight. When Izaak seemed hesitant to go after her, she changed his mind with a quick spine buster and a pin attempt, one broken up by Jay. After that point, all bets were off. It was a great match for all three of them. Each one managed to score at least one pinfall and the fans really got worked up each time. Finally, though, Alicia managed to get Izaak tied up in the ropes and then used a drop-toe hold to bring Jay down to the mat and tie him up in a Strong Arm Tactic. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 11:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 13) Alicia got the title and started crying. She went over and disentangled Izaak from the ropes. He sulked a little, but then she passionately kissed him and hugged him close. Izaak snapped out of it and joined her in celebrating her win as Jay sulked out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad. It may have been premature to take the title off of Jay, but I figured this was the best way to do it. I may have him for one more show; I may have him for more than that. But this will work in the long run (I hope). The show itself increased our popularity and garnered a rating of 0.31 FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Marc Speed [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Citizen X defeated Primus Allen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Joey Poison defeated California Love Machine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Davis Wayne Newton defeated Greg Gauge [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong defeated Jay Chord (c) and Izaak Tischler to capture [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Friday of Week 1, October 2011 -[/I][/B] TCW is on a hiring spree, snapping up a lot of the guys I brought into the SWF. Rick Law is returning to TCW. Chris Caulfield is heading that way too. They’ve even got Chief Two Eagles. In other signing news, Izaak Tischler signed a PPA deal with CZCW. Again, not a bad thing. If he can get more exposure in other territories, that’s a good thing. Hopefully they won’t get him injured, though. [B][I]Sunday of Week 1, October 2011 -[/I][/B] Chris Caulfield definitely made the right move. His debut on TCW Live! had him take the TCW World Heavyweight Championship off of Enforcer Roberts. [B][I]Wednesday of Week 2, October 2011 -[/I][/B] I was curious to see how Joel Kovach was faring on tour with BHOTWG. Not too bad, apparently. He had a B+ match last night with Hooded Kudo. [B][I]Thursday of Week 2, October 2011 -[/I][/B] Whoa. My sources in the SWF tell me that Richard and Sarah Eisen have gotten a divorce! I did not expect that at all. No idea as to what happened or why or when or anything like that. I can honestly say I’m glad I’m not around SWF Headquarters anymore; I suspect Richard would not be pleasant to work for right now. In other romantic news, former SWF worker Remmy Skye is now engaged to Beach Babe Bunnie.

I've had Mean Jean be signed by NOTBPW for a written before. But he doesn't usually get into a big company. But I think Alicia is a good choice, what company will give her a written. Apart from NOTBPW, lol! My prediction, Matthew Gauge is next, muhahaha! (Yes, TCW signed him off me when they went International.)

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/B][/SIZE] [I]Thursday of Week 2, October 2011[/I] Held at the Delaware Auditorium in the Mid Atlantic Territory 1,000 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed our viewers to the show. 1) Things started off with Jay Chord in the ring. He was absolutely furious about the way that Alicia Strong took the Grand Championship off of him last week. He said that he was robbed. He then went on to inform the crowd that he had been trying to contact Alicia to set up a rematch but that she didn’t return any of his calls. He suspected that she and Izaak were out celebrating. So he said that he was laying down a challenge tonight to Alicia: face him with the title on the line. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“And I’m so serious about getting my title back, I’m even willing to put my career on the line. If I win, I’m Grand Champion again, the way it should be. If I lose, I’ll leave the MWA.”[/COLOR] Alicia came out and begged Jay not to do it. She said it was just a title and it wasn’t worth throwing his career away over. Jay replied that without the title, his career was meaningless. Jay then said that if Alicia didn’t agree, he’d make her life and Izaak’s miserable. Alicia, tears in her eyes, agreed to the match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the response 2) Marc Speed was backstage getting ready for the next match. Jessica paced in front of him, looking over some paper on a clipboard. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“All right, I’ve run the projections for your match against Citizen X,” [/COLOR]she said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Here’s what I think you have to do...”[/COLOR] Marc rolled his eyes and knocked the clipboard out of her hand. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I don’t need any of that computer modeling nonsense,” [/COLOR]he said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I can go out there and beat X on my own, thank you very much.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E[/COLOR] 3) [B]CITIZEN X vs. MARC SPEED[/B] X and Marc didn’t click in the ring and once again, X is getting stale. I’m thinking a long hiatus to revamp his character might be in order. At any rate, the match proceeded with Marc in control from the beginning. He knew it, too. He showboated a little for Jessica, who screamed for him to stay focused. He ignored that advice. He should have listened to his manager. X rallied and then put Marc down with a Flaming Anarchy. WINNER: [B]Citizen X[/B] in 6:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 4) X celebrated his win in the ring, only to have Ash Campbell charge in and beat him down. Security eventually had to swarm the ring to pull him out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 5) A video played, hyping the Best of Seven Series between Joey Poison and California Love Machine. The video emphasized that they were tied at 3-3 and announced that the deciding match would take place at our next show in the Garrison, "Straight to the Top". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]F+[/COLOR] 6) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] J-Ro and Mean Jean didn’t click in the ring either, but their lack of chemistry together didn’t seem to hurt the match too much. They put on a great technician’s clinic before Mean Jean put her away with a Mood Swing. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 9:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 7) Future Threat came out to the ring and announced that at "Straight to the Top," they would be defending their tag titles against the Gauge Brothers. They mocked the Gauges, saying that they were nothing but posers who rode along on their daddy’s coattails. Parker and Davis said that they deserved to be tag champs and that they were going to hold on to the titles for a good long time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 8) [B]THE TITANS (Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Primus Allen) vs. FUTURE THREAT (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] An okay match in my eyes, but the audience just wasn’t into it. Smith and Allen relied on their superior power to toss the champs around the ring, but Davis and Parker were able to fight back and stop them dead in their tracks with some well-timed double-teaming. In the end, Steven Parker took down Primus and pinned him with a handful of tights. WINNERS: [B]Future Threat [/B]in 7:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 9) A graphic on the big screen confirmed that at "Straight to the Top," the Gauges would indeed face Future Threat for the title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] 10) A video played on the big screen, showing highlights of matches between Alicia Strong and Jay Chord. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 11) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. JAY CHORD [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a career vs. title [/COLOR]match for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Great match out of these two (as always). They really made the crowd sit up and take notice. Jay was desperate to reclaim his title and went for pins every chance he could get. Naturally this led to frustration as Alicia easily kicked out of each and every pinning predicament. Jay even went for a Cradle Piledriver a little too early. Alicia managed to flip over onto her feet and slam Jay to the mat with a back-body drop. In the end, Alicia was able to slip out of a DDT attempt and got Jay down with a Russian legsweep. She then tied him up with the Strong Arm Tactic and got him to tap. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 12:09 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 12) With the match over, Alicia went over to Jay, tears in her eyes. She tried to shake his hand and tell him that there were no hard feelings. Jay glared at her and stomped out of the ring, leaving her to celebrate her bittersweet victory. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] A good show, especially with the main event. Still no word on Jay’s decision about TCW. I think we’re in a good position no matter what he decides. Tonight’s show drew a 0.31. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Citizen X defeated Marc Speed [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated Joanne Rodriguez[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Future Threat (c) defeated the Titans to retain the MWA Tag Team Championship [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Jay Chord in [COLOR="Purple"]a career vs. title match [/COLOR]to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/B][/SIZE] [I]Thursday of Week 3, October 2011[/I] Held at Perry Hall in the Great Lakes Territory 2,000 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed everyone to the show. 1) A graphic on the big screen announced that tonight’s main event was a four-way match between Mean Jean Cattley, Marc Speed, Joanne Rodriguez, and Izaak Tischler. The winner would become the #1 Contender for the MWA Grand Championship. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E-[/COLOR] 2) [B]ASH CAMPBELL vs. CITIZEN X[/B] The Rev and I hyped up the fact that Ash was out to punish X for putting him on the shelf for a week or two. Maybe it helped, maybe it didn’t. All I know is, these two put on a decent match that was better than I expected. Ash gained a measure of revenge on X by hitting him with the Shooting Star Press. WINNER: [B]Ash Campbell [/B]in 8:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 3) Joey Poison came out to the ring and talked about the final match he and California Love Machine would have at “Straight to the Top”. Joey said that he got off to a rocky start but, in the end, he would prove his worth by taking CLM down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 4) Jessica Danielson found Marc Speed backstage and asked if he was psyched about being in the #1 Contenders match tonight. Marc said he was and Jessica gushed about what a great job she did getting him a spot in the match. Then Marc dropped the bomb on her: he was dumping her. She looked shocked. He told her that he had kept her around for some fun but she wasn’t any fun anymore. He thanked her for the match but said as far as he was concerned, she could go back to Vegas and shake it for all the losers out there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 5) [B]THE GAUGE BROTHERS vs. KASHMIR SINGH & THOMAS MORGAN[/B] A sort of lackluster match between the Gauges and Kashmir and Thomas. The audience got sort of bored with it all after a while. Kashmir and Thomas proved little challenge for the Gauges and Greg finally got Thomas to tap out with a Proton Lock. WINNERS:[B] The Gauge Brothers [/B]in 7:59 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 6) After the match, Kashmir and Thomas got into an argument over the loss. Kashmir shoved Thomas; Thomas shoved Kashmir. Then Kashmir bailed out of the ring and fled. Thomas smiled, thinking he was responsible, then turned in time for Ash Campbell to smash him over the head with a steel chair. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]F+[/COLOR] 7) California Love Machine appeared on screen and hyped the final match in the Best of Seven Series as well. He said that he started strong; he would end strong as well. Joey Beauchamp interrupted his speech and suggested that he have a warm up match against a real high-flyer, not that poser Joey Poison. CLM tried to decline, but Joey kept after him, calling him a coward and saying that he knew he’d lose. CLM finally agreed to the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] for the hype; [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the challenge 8) [B]CALIFORNIA LOVE MACHINE vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] A really good match. Joey and CLM put on a great show together, each one working to top the other as the match went on. In the end, Joey discovered he had his hands too full to beat CLM, so he ended things with a blatant low-blow. Jez immediately disqualified him. WINNER: [B]California Love Machine [/B]by DQ in 8:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 9) Joey looked pretty frustrated with himself and took it out on CLM, continuing to stomp and kick him while he was down. Then Joey Poison charged the ring witha steel chair. He took a swing at Joey B., who immediately ducked out of the ring. Joey P. shouted abuse after him and turned back to check on CLM ... who had recovered and blindly fired off a drop kick that took Joey down and out. CLM looked down at his victim with a hint of surprise on his face, but the Rev commented that he didn’t seem too busted up about it. RATING:[COLOR="blue"] D-[/COLOR] 10) Backstage, Izaak was chatting on his cell phone and from the gooey expression on his face, we knew he was speaking to Alicia. After exchanging some inane sweet talk, he hung up, turned around, and found himself face to face with Mean Jean Cattley. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Well, isn’t that sweet? The MWA’s resident lovebird is cooing at his chick. Well, let me tell you something, junior. You may think your warm fuzzies can carry you through the match tonight, but it’s not going to be a cakewalk. Oh no. And I’m sure you think it’d be romantic for you to wrestle your girlfriend at ‘Straight to the Top’, but let me tell you something. Despite what you may think, none of us want to watch you two wrestle each other. No, the fans? They want to see your chicky take on a credible threat to her title. That ain’t you. It ain’t J-Ro. It ain’t Marc Speed. The man they want to see in the ring with Alicia Strong is me.”[/COLOR] Izaak burst out laughing and replied, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“That’s classic, Jean, just classic. But you seem to forget something: you lost the title to Jay Chord, Jay lost it to Alicia. What does that say about your chances if you face her in the ring? Lucky for you, you’ll never have to find out.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 11) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. MARC SPEED vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good match, all things considered. All four participants got in their licks and then some. There was one sequence of people breaking up pins only to try pins of their own that lasted a good thirty seconds before all four retreated to opposing corners to glare at each other. The audience found it pretty funny. At one point, Marc Speed looked about ready to win the whole thing. He had Mean Jean reeling and was setting him up for a vicious clothesline. Marc threw himself off the ropes for more momentum, only to have Mean Jean snap out of his daze and side step the charge, tossing Marc over the top rope. Marc landed hard and looked up just in time to see Jessica Danielson come out of the back. He held out a hand to have her help him up. She instead kicked him across the jaw and then dove onto him, beating him with her fists. Security eventually had to drag her out of the arena, but the damage had been done. Marc was out of it. Izaak, J-Ro, and Mean Jean continued the match. Eventually Mean Jean took down J-Ro with a Mood Swing and managed to make the pin. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 10:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too shabby. We fell in the ratings to a 0.29. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Ash Campbell defeated Citizen X[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers defeated Kashmir Singh & Thomas Morgan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]California Love Machine defeated Joey Beauchamp by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated Marc Speed, Izaak Tischler, and Joanne Rodriguez to become [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the MWA Grand Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From MWA.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]If you can, be sure to attend [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"Straight to the Top"[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] this Friday at the Garrison![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [SIZE="4"][CENTER]Ash Campbell takes on Kashmir Singh for the MWA Rising Star Title Joey Poison vs. California Love Machine in the last of the Best of Seven Series The Gauge Brothers defend the MWA Tag Team Championship against Future Threat Izaak Tischler vs. Joey Beauchamp Mean Jean Cattley tries to take the MWA Grand Championship away from Alicia Strong[/CENTER][/SIZE] All this and more! And if you can't make it to the Garrison, be sure to head to our on-line store at [url]www.MWA.com[/url] to order the DVD![/QUOTE]

[CENTER]MWA presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]“Straight to the Top”[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]Sunday of Week 3, October 2011[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 1,900 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the people who would eventually buy the DVD to the show. 1) Alicia Strong came out to the ring with the Grand Championship over her shoulder. She waited for the crowd to die down (they actually popped for her a little) before addressed Mean Jean Cattley. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Jean, you may think you’re the foundation of the MWA, but truth be told, you’re lucky we let you wrestle at all. It’s not a question of talent. You have that and then some. It’s a question of attitude. “You seem to be under the impression that we all owe you something. I’ve seen you strutting around the backstage tonight already. You seem to be under the impression that nobody but you deserved to have this shot tonight. Well let me tell you something: I would have been honored to face off against Marc Speed or Joanne Rodriguez or even Izaak Tischler. You’re lucky Izaak’s as good of a man as he is. If he weren’t, I guarantee you he’d knock you on your ass. “Lucky for you, he’s never done that. And lucky for me too. That means I have the wonderful privilege tonight.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 2) Kashmir Singh came out to the ring and announced that tonight, things were going to be set right. He would take the MWA Rising Star Title away from Ash and everything would be the way they should have been. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E[/COLOR] 3) [B]ASH CAMPBELL (c) vs. KASHMIR SINGH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] They did their best, but Ash and Kashmir’s match brought the crowd’s mood down. They poured their hearts into the match, doing everything they could to take each other down. There were a number of near falls throughout the match but in the end, Ash managed to drop Kashmir with a face crusher and then put him away with a Shooting Star Press. WINNER: [B]Ash Campbell [/B]in 10:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 4) California Love Machine was getting ready for his match when he turned around and found himself face to face with Joey Poison. Joey had his eyebrow taped up and looked a little bruised still from CLM’s accidental assault a few days earlier. Joey commented that it was awfully convenient that CLM [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“couldn’t tell who was in the ring with him.”[/COLOR] He said it gave him the perfect excuse to attack Joey, seeing as he knew he was going to lose the seventh match tonight. CLM laughed off the assertion. He said that he really didn’t know who he was attacking and that he was sorry Joey got hit. He then added that he didn’t need to rely on tricks like that to win the match tonight. He said his natural talent would see him through just fine. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 5) I then got into the ring with a small velvet bag. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for coming tonight. We always enjoy coming home to the Garrison to put on these shows for you, and I can tell you right now, I have exciting news. “You may have noticed that our roster is growing. That’s only appropriate since the MWA is growing as well. We’re on TV now and it won’t be long before we become a household name. “For that reason, it has been decided to add another title to our promotion.” [COLOR="Black"]I pulled a title belt out of the bag.[/COLOR] “This is the MWA Regional Championship. It’s not as prestigious as our Grand Championship, but I’m willing to bet that any of our wrestlers would be honored to have this around their waists. “Starting next week on Powerhouse, we’ll begin a tournament to determine who our first Regional Champion will be. The final match will take place a month from tonight, here in the Garrison.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 6) Bulldozer Brandon Smith was backstage when he came across Agent 69. 69 seemed annoyed at his very presence and started to insult him. Bulldozer was taken aback by this but soon started arguing back. Before long, he looked ready to hit her, but instead told her she was lucky she was a girl. He wasn’t about to give in to those instincts. 69 responded by telling him that he shouldn’t hold back. She even went so far as to dare him to meet her in the ring. Bulldozer looked dumbfounded but eventually agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 7) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH vs. AGENT 69[/B] Whoa. I was a little surprised by this one. It wasn’t a phenomenal match but it was still pretty good. 69 relied on her speed and agility to keep one step ahead of Bulldozer throughout most of the match. Bulldozer managed to catch her a few times but he could never get her pinned. Finally, Agent 69 took Bulldozer down with a hurricanrana and then pinned him, keeping her feet on the ropes to shove him down. WINNER: [B]Agent 69 [/B]in 6:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 8) Izaak Tischler was shown leaving Alicia Strong’s locker room with a goofy grin on his face. He turned around and found himself face to face with Joey Beauchamp. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Well, aren’t you cute? Here to wish your husband luck in tonight’s match?” [/COLOR]Joey sneered. Before Izaak could answer, he continued. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Let’s face it, Tischler, you’re a joke. The only reason why you’re even in the MWA is because Scapino felt sorry for you because of your brother. And sure, you had a good run, but you’ve already peaked in your career. You lost your Rising Star Title to Kashmir Singh? And now you’re famous, not because of who you are but because of who you’re dating.” “What about you, Beauchamp?” [/COLOR]Izaak shot back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You used to be ... oh, I don’t know, the Warmaster, right? And now you can’t even get the big promotions to give you a second look?”[/COLOR] Beauchamp’s smile grew wider. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“At least I worked for one of the big promotions. When you’re career grinds to a halt, what exactly are you going to look back on with pride?”[/COLOR] Izaak had no answer. Joey laughed and tried to walk away, saying, [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Thought so.”[/COLOR] But then Izaak stopped him and said that he’d be able to remember one thing for sure: how he kicked Joey Beauchamp’s ass at “Straight to the Top 2011.” Joey laughed at that as well and said that he thinks he’ll remember things differently. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 9) [B]JOEY POISON vs. CALIFORNIA LOVE MACHINE[/B] Once again, these two managed to drag the crowd down. They did their best, but I just don’t think the crowd really cares all that much for either of them. Both men poured it all into this final match and as a result, they both got near falls. But it was Joey who managed to drop CLM and keep him down with the Antidote Web. WINNER: [B]Joey Poison [/B]in 11:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 10) Joey glared at CLM for a few moments before finally helping him up. They then shook hands and CLM laughed, raising Joey’s hand in victory. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 11) [B]THE GAUGE BROTHERS vs. FUTURE THREAT (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Things started picking up again with this one. Davis and Parker seemed particularly worried going into the match. This was particularly true when Davis found himself facing off against Matthew. Matthew threw him halfway across the ring and Davis immediately dove for the corner and tagged in Parker, who seemed somewhat annoyed with his partner. Things picked up from there. Davis and Parker tried to double team the Gauges every chance they got, but they just couldn’t put either Gauge down. Even isolating Greg from his brother didn’t help that much. At one point, it looked like Greg mis-stepped. He managed to escape and tag in Matthew, who cleaned house and finally slammed Davis to the mat by picking Davis up in a fireman’s carry, then slamming him to the mat, twisting him around in midair so he hit the mat face first between Matthew’s legs. WINNERS: [B]The Gauge Brothers [/B]in 14:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 12) The Gauges celebrated their newly won titles, each taking a corner and posing for the crowd. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 13) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] Izaak’s eyes never left Joey the whole match, as if he were trying to burn a hole through his opponent’s chest. Joey, on the other hand, wore a ****y grin the whole time, even as Izaak threw his best at him. Izaak had trouble getting Joey down and vice versa. Joey’s grin faltered only a few times, especially after two very close near falls. But Joey’s arrogance soon wore thin on Izaak. Izaak grew more and more frustrated, which only frustrated the Rev as well. He started pointing out the mistakes that Izaak was making due to his distraction. Izaak paid for that. Joey eventually took him down and got him into a triangle choke. Izaak eventually had to tap out. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 13:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 14) A video played on the big screen, hyping Alicia Strong’s heritage, ability, and the fact that she’s the Grand Champion. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 15) Mean Jean Cattley came out to the ring and started insulting Alicia. He said she looks impressive on a big screen. She looks good on paper. But how good she looks isn’t the issue. Instead, it’s what she can do in the ring. He allowed that she had some talent, but said that it wouldn’t be enough. He said he was climbing the mountain again tonight. Before the night was over, he guaranteed he would be the Grand Champion once again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 16) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Great match and easily match of the night. Alicia and Mean Jean took the show to a whole new level with this one. The crowd was solidly behind Alicia on this one. Mean Jean grew frustrated by the fact that the crowd only wanted to boo him, but he eventually ignored it and even shouted some abuse at the fans in the front row at one point. He came close to beating Alicia at that point, but his frustration grew as she continually kicked out. Eventually he tried to fire off a Mood Swing. He got her about halfway through it, but Alicia somehow managed to reverse it in midair. She came down hard on Mean Jean’s back and quickly twisted his arm into a Strong Arm Tactic. Mean Jean tried to claw his way to the bottom rope, but Alicia dragged him back to the middle and drover her knee into his back. Mean Jean eventually tapped out. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 21:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I was worried that the crowd might have been sick of seeing Mean Jean by the end of the show; his stock really has fallen in the MWA. But much to my relief, the crowd left satisfied. It turns out Greg injured himself in the match. The doctors said it was a Twisted Disco Knee. He’ll be out for three weeks, which is actually something of a blessing in disguise. His crazy schedule with EX-USA, BHOTWG, and us have him a little tired out. He just needs some time to rest so the fatigue doesn’t get him. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“Straight to the Top”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Ash Campbell (c) defeated Kashmir Singh to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Agent 69 defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Joey Poison defeated California Love Machine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers defeated Future Threat (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Beauchamp defeated Izaak Tischler [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Mean Jean Cattley to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Monday of Week 4, October 2011 -[/I][/B] Apparently Sam Keith didn’t want his sons to be the only Gauges with titles. He took the North American Championship off of Ricky Dale Johnson last night. At the same show, Rich Money injured himself but will be working through the pain.

Oh bloody hell. :mad: That reminds me of the story I heard about one of the early Wrestlemanias, where Macho Man won a title (don't remember which one). The WWF released a magazine before the show that had Macho on the cover with the title belt. A reporter caught it and called a guy who worked for the WWF the day after 'Mania and called him on it, saying this was proof that wrestling was fixed. The WWF employee said that if he had broke the story before 'Mania, it would have been a scoop. Now it was nothing.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 4, October 2011[/I] Held at the New Mexico Armoury in the Mid South Territory 1,000 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed everyone to the show. 1) A series of graphics went over the structure for the tournament for the newly created MWA Regional Championship: FIRST ROUND MATCHES: Izaak Tischler vs. Davis Wayne Newton ([COLOR="Blue"]E[/COLOR]) Matthew Gauge vs. Marc Speed ([COLOR="blue"]F+[/COLOR]) Mean Jean Cattley vs. Joanne Rodriguez ([COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR]) Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Steven Parker ([COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR]) 2) Izaak Tischler came out to the ring and announced that he was going to be the MWA Regional Champ by the end of this tournament. He then dedicated his match to Alicia Strong, saying that he was going to win it all for her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 3) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON[/B] Once again, Izaak pulls through for us. He and Davis put on a spectacular match. The Rev really played up Izaak’s intensity, saying that you could tell he was fighting for someone special. If that’s what did it, we’ll never know, but Izaak walked away with the win after hitting an Implant DDT. WINNER:[B] Izaak Tischler [/B]in 9:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 4) Izaak celebrated his win in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 5) Primus Allen came out to the ring. He congratulated Ash Campbell on retaining the Rising Star Title, but then pointed out that he defended against Kashmir Singh, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“a dude who really offered you no competition.” [/COLOR]Primus basically dared Ash to step into the ring with him and put it all on the line. Ash came out a second later and gladly accepted the challenge. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E[/COLOR] 6) [B]ASH CAMPBELL (c) vs. PRIMUS ALLEN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] I think Ash was the weak link in this match. At least, whenever he comes out to the ring, it seems like he drags the audience’s mood down. He and Primus did an admirable job. The Rev and I did all we could. But nothing could keep the mood up. And nothing Primus did seemed to help him. Ash finally put him away with a Shooting Star Press. WINNER:[B] Ash Campbell [/B]in 6:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 7) Matthew Gauge came out to the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Hey, everybody. I know you have a little bit of an idea of who I am. I’m Matthew Gauge, Greg’s brother. I’ve been silent up until now, even after Greg and I walked away with the Tag Championship. Well, that changes tonight. “I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Greg screwed up his knee pretty badly. That means that I won’t be defending the tag titles with him for a few weeks. But believe me, when Greg is back, we’re going to dominate the tag division here. “In the meantime, I figured I’d add some gold to my collection. Marc, you may think you’re all that, but you’re about to find out what happens when you face a Gauge in the ring.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 8) [B]MATTHEW GAUGE vs. MARC SPEED[/B] Much to my delight, these two turned out to have great chemistry together and it really helped push the match up a notch or two. Marc tried everything he could to keep a step ahead of Matthew, but in the end, nothing he did mattered. Matthew took him down hard and then got him into the Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Matthew Gauge [/B]in 9:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 9) California Love Machine came out to the ring. He admitted he was a little disappointed with himself for losing the Best of Seven series to Joey Poison, but he said that Joey fought hard and deserved the final win. He said that was enough introspection, though. He came to stir things up a little. He wanted to face Alicia for her Grand Championship and he hoped she would take him up on the offer. Alicia came out with a brilliant smile and told CLM that if he wanted to lose so badly, she’d be happy to oblige. CLM laughed it off and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“We’ll just see about that.”[/COLOR] RATING:[COLOR="Blue"] E+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the response 10) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. CALIFORNIA LOVE MACHINE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Alicia really came across as a star in this match. I don’t know if it was because CLM just sold her offense so well or what, but the audience really went nuts for her as she first weathered a great aerial assault by CLM and then fought back, eventually taking him down with the Strong Arm Tactic. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 10:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad overall. We drew another 0.29 in terms of ratings. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Izaak Tischler defeated Davis Wayne Newton [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Ash Campbell (c) defeated Primus Allen to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [I]Matthew Gauge defeated Marc Speed [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong ( c) defeated California Love Machine to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Monday of Week 1, November 2011 -[/I][/B] I had the books spread out before me. We lost money again last month, but not as much. I figured it was an investment in increasing our popularity nationwide. I was even considering trying to renegotiate our contract for a better timeslot. Maybe National Pride would be willing to move us up an hour or two. I know I would appreciate that. Plus I was getting ready to spam the Pay-Per-View carriers again. That would solve our financial problems right there. I looked up as Robert Oxford stepped through the door. I smiled at him. He was a real trooper. I was planning on bringing him back to active competition soon, giving him some time off (which saved us some money in the long run). [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Scap, you got a minute?” [/COLOR]he asked. I leaned back, motioning him to take a seat. Uh oh. I didn’t like the expression on his face. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Some of the things that Jay Chord said to me a few weeks back ... well, they kinda struck a nerve.” “You know he didn’t mean any of it,” [/COLOR]I replied. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Oh, I know, I know,” [/COLOR]Oxford said with a smile. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I understand it was all said with ‘love’, but I think he may be right. I’m slowing down in the ring and I can’t keep up with these kids you’ve hired. I’m planning on retiring in a month.”[/COLOR] I released the breath I had been holding. Not quite as bad as I thought it would be, but still not good. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I just wanted to let you know I appreciate everything you’ve done for me, both in the SWF and here,” [/COLOR]he said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“If you need me to stick around as a road agent or something, I’d be willing to do that.”[/COLOR] I hesitated. That would be nice; Oxford was already an unofficial road agent. The other wrestlers had nothing but respect for him and he kept them all in line. But his price tag was a bit too steep for me. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Bob, you know I’d offer you a road agent position if I could, but finances are just too tight right now. Tell you what. We’ll give you a good send off and let you go out and find whatever work you can. In a little while, we’ll hopefully hit cult and get a pay-per-view or something. Then we’ll have the money we need to bring you back.”[/COLOR] He smiled at me. I think he understood. At least, I hoped he did.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 1, November 2011[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 2,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] 1) In a segment taped earlier, Mean Jean was shown arriving at the Garrison. He immediately sought me out and adopted a humble attitude. It was obviously an act (and not a very good one). [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You know, Scap, you and I have had our differences in the past and I know that a large part of that has been because of me. And I do appreciate the fact that you’ve included me in the tournament for this regional championship business. But I was hoping I could ... well, withdraw from the tournament and be given a different match.” “And what match would that be?” [/COLOR]I asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Another title shot,” [/COLOR]Mean Jean said. I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration, but Mean Jean pressed on. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Okay, look, I know, I know, I know. I sound like a broken record, but there’s a good reason. You and I both know that when I’m in the main event, it puts butts in the seats. People love to see me in there, win or lose. Do the company a favor and get me out of this tournament and put me back where I belong.”[/COLOR] I sighed again. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I’ll give it some thought.”[/COLOR] I walked away, leaving Mean Jean with a smug smirk on his face. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. The Rev got after me immediately about whether or not I was going to give Mean Jean what he wanted. I said I had to think about it. 2) Ash Campbell came out to the ring with his Rising Star Title and basically had a little celebration for himself. He promised to always give the fans great matches, just as he has been for the past couple of weeks. That’s when Agent 69 came out. She said that she was interrupting because Ash had a lot to answer for. She pointed out that he put her partner, Citizen X, on the shelf for a while and she held him personally responsible. Not only that, but she disputed his claim of putting on exciting matches. She then punctuated her criticism by attacking Ash! Jez jogged out to the ring and ordered the bell rung for an impromptu title defense. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 3) [B]ASH CAMPBELL (c) vs. AGENT 69 [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] Once again, Ash puts on a match that dragged the audience’s mood down a little. But he and 69 did their level best, putting on a high flying match that should have kept the fans’ attention. In the end, Ash finished off 69 with a Shooting Star Press. WINNER: [B]Ash Campbell [/B]in 7:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 4) Mean Jean Cattley came out to ringside, saying that it was almost time for his scheduled match against Joanne Rodriguez and he figured if he was going to get a title shot again, I should let him know now. I got a mic and stood up. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Jean, I’ve given this a lot of thought. I really have. And I’m going to have to say no. First of all, it’s not fair to the other participants in the tournament. If you pull out now, Joanne gets a buy and a week off. Second, it’s not fair to the fans who came here expecting to see you and J-Ro fight. And third, it’s not fair to Alicia. She’s beaten you already. Get over it.”[/COLOR] I sat down again. Mean Jean had an inscrutable look on his face. He nodded curtly then turned around and climbed into the ring. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 5) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Joanne came out to the ring and danced from foot to foot, giving Mean Jean a wary look. I don’t blame her. He still looked odd. The bell rang and Joanne charged in, locking up with Mean Jean. He seemed to just go through the motions, batting away her attacks half-heartedly. She finally bulldogged him to the mat and went for the pin. He snapped out of it at that point. He kicked out and quickly leapt to his feet. He looked at her and then rolled out of the ring. He came back in with the ring bell and smashed it over J-Ro’s head, knocking her cold. Jez immediately called for the match to end. Jean tossed the bell to the mat and strode over to the ropes. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Looks like Joanne advances and I’m out of the tournament now,” [/COLOR]Mean Jean yelled at me. WINNER: [B]Joanne Rodriguez [/B]by DQ in 1:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 6) Steven Parker came out and go the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I know, I know, that wasn’t what you came here tonight to see. Well, never fear, the Future is here!” He winced at his own stupid rhyme. “What I mean is this: most of us here understand that the MWA Regional Championship is a great stepping stone for us. I certainly do. That’s why Bulldozer Brandon Smith doesn’t stand a chance tonight. I’m going to humiliate him before his hometown crowd and prove why the Future is now!”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 7) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH vs. STEVEN PARKER[/B] The crowd popped a little at Smith’s entrance (he is from Robbinsdale, after all, which isn’t far from the Garrison). He put in a good showing, especially with more and more of the crowd getting behind him with each passing minute. But it was Parker’s night tonight. He kicked out of two successive pinfall attempts. Then when Bulldozer got Parker into an abdominal stretch to try and wear him down, Parker surprised everyone by lifting Bulldozer off his feet and dropping him with a Future Shock. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 9:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 8) A graphic on the big screen announced that next week, we’d see Izaak Tischler take on Matthew Gauge in the first semi-final round. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 9) Robert Oxford came out to the ring. A few of the fans yelled for him to not go. He acknowledged them with a thin smile. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“So I guess you heard the news?” [/COLOR]he asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Yeah, it’s true. I’m hanging up my boots. Jay Chord was right; this is a young man’s game. Hell, it isn’t even a young ‘man’s’ game anymore, seeing as our champ’s a woman. But I’ll get to Alicia Strong in a minute. “I’ve had a great run but it’s time to face reality. I’m not as young as I used to be and I gotta be honest, every night I wrestle, another part of my body threatens to sue for damages. I’m grateful for the people who have stuck with me no matter where I’ve wound up. “But I’ve been thinking about it. I don’t want to leave with a whimper. I want to go out with a bang. I want to go out on top. That’s why I’m hoping Alicia Strong will face me at 'Field of Honor' the next time we come through this way. I may not win the title, but I’d rather go down fighting.”[/COLOR] Joey Beauchamp’s music hit and he came out to the ring entrance. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You have got to be kidding me. Oxford, if you face Alicia Strong for her title, I guarantee your career will end with a bang ... namely your hip breaking, old man. Give it up now and spare yourself the humiliation!”[/COLOR] Oxford glared at Beauchamp. [COLOR="darkgreen"] “You got something to say to me, junior? Why not come down to the ring and say it to my face? I may be nearing retirement, but I’ve got enough left in me to kick your ass!”[/COLOR] Now Joey laughed hysterically. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Oh, that’s rich. But if you want the embarrassment, I’ll be more than happy to oblige.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] for Oxford’s challenge; [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] for Joey’s 10) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] Not a bad match but not as good as I hoped. Joey and Robert did their best. The Rev and I contributed what we could. Oxford looked in great form tonight, really taking the fight to Joey. He actually held his own and was able to keep after the younger man without looking the least bit tired. Joey grew more and more alarmed as Oxford weathered his assaults until finally, Oxford turned the tables and got Joey into a crucifix armbar. Joey quickly tapped out. WINNER: [B]Robert Oxford [/B]in 14:08 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad. It probably increased our popularity everywhere except the Midwest. We drew a 0.30. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Ash Campbell (c) defeated Agent 69 to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Joanne Rodriguez defeated Mean Jean Cattley by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Robert Oxford defeated Joey Beauchamp [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Friday of Week 1, November 2011 -[/I][/B] Sadly my spamming of PPV carriers will fail. I’ve heard from them all except North America Prime Select, the biggest of them all. Seeing as even the small ones overlooked me, I doubt I’ll get anything out of them. In other news, though, TCW is taking another leap onto the national stage by debuting TCW Squared Circle, a show that will run on America-Sports-1. [B][I]Saturday of Week 1, November 2011 -[/I][/B] And the American market just got a little more crowded. NOTBPW just signed a TV deal with the Pop! Network to air a show called Battering Ram. [B][I]Tuesday of Week 2, November 2011 -[/I][/B] Interesting. Ash Campbell just signed a PPA deal with the SWF. It’ll be curious to see how things work with my Rising Star champ working for both Richard and me. [B][I]Wednesday of Week 2, November 2011 -[/I][/B] Last night, Ricky Dale Johnson took the SWF World Heavyweight Championship off of Wolf Hawkins.

[QUOTE]Tuesday of Week 2, November 2011 - Interesting. Ash Campbell just signed a PPA deal with the SWF. It’ll be curious to see how things work with my Rising Star champ working for both Richard and me.[/QUOTE] I'm even more curious as to see if the Nemesis/Eisan feud will carry on to the next generation. Eric vs. Ash anyone?

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 2, November 2011[/I] Held at the Delaware Auditorium in the Mid Atlantic Territory 1,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the fans to the show. 1) Mean Jean Cattley came out to a chorus of boos. He told the audience to shut the hell up. He said he knew that people were upset with him for beaning J-Ro and possibly messing up her pretty face. He said that he was proud of what he did and that he’d do it again if he had to. He explained that he would do whatever it took to regain what was rightfully his: the MWA Grand Championship. If that meant throwing a match in a tournament for a lesser title, then so be it. He deserved the Grand Championship. His tirade was interrupted by Joey Beauchamp, who was just as angry as Mean Jean. He ranted at Mean Jean about how he’s been criminally underused since coming to the MWA. He said that if anyone deserved a title shot, it was him. Mean Jean shot back that from where he was sitting, he saw Joey tap out when the soon-to-retire Robert Oxford beat him last week. Joey darkened and told Mean Jean that may be true, but he could easily beat Mean Jean tonight. Jean told him to bring it on. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 2) [B]THOMAS MORGAN vs. AGENT 69[/B] Just an experiment to see what would happen. Nothing conclusive. At any rate, Agent 69 knocked Thomas around for a while before finally putting him down with a head-scissor take down and a pin. WINNER: [B]Agent 69 [/B]in 7:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 3) Agent 69 wasn’t done with Thomas yet. She tossed two steel chairs into the ring and set one down on the mat. She then positioned Thomas’s knee on the seat and raised the other over her head, intending to smash the two chairs together and destroy Thomas’s knee. Ash Campbell charged to the rescue, chasing her out of there before she could strike. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]F+[/COLOR] 4) Matthew Gauge came out to the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You know, I’ve been watching the tapes of this Izaak Tischler guy and I gotta say, I’m impressed. He’s a great competitor and he’ll probably be a champ someday. But not any day soon. Sorry, man, but you’ve met your match in me.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 5) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. MATTHEW GAUGE[/B] Matthew tried to put Izaak down several times. He perhaps tried a bit too quickly. Izaak wouldn’t stay pinned. Izaak finally rallied and managed to fight back, rocking Matthew back with a flurry of offense that ended with Izaak getting the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Izaak Tischler [/B]in 9:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 6) Matthew was a little stunned that he lost. But then he started laughing and finally went over and shook Izaak’s hand, thanking him for the good match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 7) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH vs. MARC SPEED[/B] Even though Marc was off his game tonight, these two still managed to put together a good match. Bulldozer quickly went on the offense as soon as the bell rang, not letting up for a minute. But then Marc swung the control of the match to his favor and eventually got Bulldozer down in a cobra clutch, forcing Bulldozer to tap out. WINNER: [B]Marc Speed [/B]in 7:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 8) [B]JOEY BEAUCHAMP vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Not as good as the previous match, much to my surprise. Joey and Mean Jean tore into each other, something the Rev thought was ironic since Mean Jean brought Joey into the MWA in the first place to watch his back. After trading some impressive blows with each other, both men went after finishers, but it was Joey that finally connected with a superplex off the top turnbuckle. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 12:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan was overused. We got another 0.30. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Agent 69 defeated Thomas Morgan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [I]Izaak Tischler defeated Matthew Gauge [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Marc Speed defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Beauchamp defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Archived