MWA - This Means War! (C-Verse Diary)

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] Thursday of Week 2, January 2012 Held at the West Texas Coliseum in the Mid South Territory 1,751 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. 1) Jay Chord came out to the ring and basked in the fans’ reaction. Some of them cheered; most of them booed. He got the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I know, I know, I know. You don’t want to see me. That’s the same reaction that I bet Izaak and Alicia had a two weeks ago when I crashed their wedding. But I’m back, I’m under contract, and I’m not going anywhere. “Why did I come back? Well, I’ll be honest. I was crushed when I lost my title and my job in less than two weeks. I thought that the last thing I’d ever want to do is set foot in the ring again. “But then I thought about who was responsible: Alicia Strong. I didn’t want to hate her or blame her because I was still crazy about her. But then I realized that I shouldn’t put my career on hold because of some chick. “So here I am. I’m back, and I’m not resting until Alicia Strong pays for what she’s done.”[/COLOR] But then Bulldozer Brandon Smith came out. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Let me be the first to welcome you back, Jay,” he said. “But in case you haven’t noticed, there have been come changes around here. As far as everyone in the back is concerned, you’re the new guy, the bottom of the heap. If you think you can just come back here and pick up where you left off, you’re sadly mistaken. There are a whole ton of guys standing in your way.” “Like you?”[/COLOR] Jay asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“That’s right, like me.” “Well, then, if that’s true, then I guess I’ll have to get you out of my way. You want a fight? Come get it.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D [/COLOR]for the rant; [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the challenge 2)[B] BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH vs. JAY CHORD[/B] This match really made the fans sit up and take notice. Jay and Bulldozer put together a great match. Bulldozer went for powerful moves early on as if he were trying to finish off Jay quickly. The Rev said that was a good idea when facing a legacy worker like Jay, but Jay wouldn’t go down. Jay finally rallied and managed to drop Bulldozer with a Cradle Piledriver. WINNER: [B]Jay Chord [/B]in 9:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 3) Jay went backstage after his win only to find himself confronted by Mean Jean Cattley who still looked kind of banged up. Mean Jean got in Jay’s face about the way he beat Bulldozer. Apparently Jean considered Bulldozer “his” and he said that Jay’s victory made Bulldozer look weak. Mean Jean said that Jay had loused everything up for his return to the top. Jay laughed and said that Mean Jean was also in his way, but that would change very soon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 4) The Gauge Brothers came out and accepted Future Threat’s challenge. They said that they weren’t the most patient of individuals and suggested that they get things started right now! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 5) [B]THE GAUGE BROTHERS (c) vs. FUTURE THREAT [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Future Threat was on fire and coordinated in their attacks. I predicted that we could very well see an upset in the ring with Future Threat regaining the tag titles. Toward the end, as Davis and Parker were double-teaming Matthew, Greg tried to get into the ring to stop it. Jez went over to his corner and argued with Greg and ordered him to stay where he was. While Jez’s back was turned, Joanne Rodriguez hit the ring. She tossed Davis out over the top rope and then laid out Parker with the J-Rocker. Matthew recovered and capitalized, getting Parker in the Proton Lock. WINNERS: [B]The Gauge Brothers [/B]in 8:50 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 6) Backstage, Hugh de Aske was walking around, still dressed as a pirate. He was confronted by Joey Beauchamp who mocked him, saying that Hugh was the most ridiculous thing he had ever seen in professional wrestling “... and I’ve even worked in the SWF, mind you,” Joey said. Hugh said there was nothing wrong with being a pirate. And sure, maybe he wasn’t the most stylish worker on the roster, but he could take care of business in the ring. Joey said he doubted that was true and dared Hugh to step into the ring with him. Hugh said it’d be his pleasure. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 7) [B]HUGH de ASKE vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] Joey came out of this match looking like a star, but Hugh was no slouch either. He put up a tremendous fight, pausing every now and then to mock Joey with a “shiver me timbers” or something similarly pirate-themed. In the end, Joey tried to finish him off, but Hugh was able to reverse it into a Cut-Throat Driver. WINNER: [B]Hugh de Aske [/B]in 9:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 8) Mainstream Hernandez came out to the ring and announced that apparently the MWA booking committee had been so impressed with his performance in the ring last week that they offered him a contract even though he lost. He said he was looking forward to showing people why he was one of the most underappreciated stars in professional wrestling. And he could think of no better way to prove that than to become MWA Grand Champion at his second show. He challenged Alicia to come out and face him. Alicia came out and said that as far as she was concerned, Mainstream was underappreciated. She said she had heard about his career in both the original MAW and the SWF. But, she said, “as impressive as you are, you’ve never faced anyone like me.” RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 9) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Match of the night and a great way to cap off our show. Mainstream and Alicia put on a great show for the fans. The momentum swung both ways, sometimes swinging unpredictably between the two of them. In the end, Mainstream went for the Apparition #14, only to have Alicia duck it and get him down on the mat with the Strong Arm Tactic. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 11:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good overall show. Keeping Mainstream and Hugh on the roster is a wise idea, I think. I’m also keeping Remmy Skye around as well. Tonight’s show got us a rating of 0.41. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Jay Chord defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers (c) defeated Future Threat to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]-[COLOR="blue"] D+[/COLOR] [I]Hugh de Aske defeated Joey Beauchamp [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Mainstream Hernandez to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 3, January 2012[/I] Held at the North Carolina Biker Museum in the Mid Atlantic Territory 1,884 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed everyone to the show. 1) Mean Jean Cattley came out to the ring at a full boil. He was furious at the way Jay Chord made his return. [COLOR="DarkGreen"] “Let me explain things to you, junior. You’re not the only one in this promotion trying to get back to the Grand Championship. I am too. The only way I’ll make it is if the morons in the booking committee think I’m a viable threat.”[/COLOR] ([COLOR="darkgreen"]“Maybe it would help if he didn’t call the people on the booking committee ‘morons,’”[/COLOR] the Rev observed.) [COLOR="darkgreen"]“To be a viable threat, I need to take down impressive competitors. And Bulldozer Brandon Smith was an impressive competitor ... or at least, he was until you beat him. So the way I see it, I need someone else to beat so I can look good. And since you ruined my plans ... I think you can see where I’m going with this.”[/COLOR] Jay came out to the ring entrance. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Of course I can, Jean. I’m not stupid. Sadly, I don’t think we can say the same about you. Obviously only one of us can make it back to the top. Tell you what. When I take the Grand Championship off of Alicia Strong, I’ll make sure I toss you a sympathy match. But until then, it’s time for you to get out of my way.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the response 2) [B]MEAN JEAN CATTLEY vs. JAY CHORD[/B] These two put on a great match. The Rev, perhaps feeling a bit nostalgic, talked about Mean Jean’s connection to the Chord family a little, but not so much that anyone would think we were trying to use Rip’s death in an unseemly way. Mean Jean got in his licks but in the end, Jay proved to be the better competitor. He put Jean out with a Cradle Piledriver. WINNER: [B]Jay Chord [/B]in 8:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 3) [B]REMMY SKYE vs. CITIZEN X[/B] Wow. Best match I’ve seen out of X. Remmy impressed in his solo debut. These two put on a decent high flying match, but Remmy was able to mix things up a little and brawled his way around the ring as well. In the end, he took down X with a Skye Driver. WINNER: [B]Remmy Sk[/B]ye in 8:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 4) Mainstream Hernandez and Joey Beauchamp ran into each other backstage. Mainstream tried to introduce himself, but Joey laughed at him. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I don’t need to know who you are,” [/COLOR]Joey snorted and tried to walk away. Mainstream stopped him. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Maybe you do,” [/COLOR]Mainstream said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“See, I’ve heard a lot about you, Joey. You had an impressive run out east. But then, so did I while I was working for ... well, you-know-who. Three different titles before I was let go. And what did you do while you were out there? Imitate one of the legends in our business? Not cool, man, not cool at all. So the way I see it, you don’t got a leg to stand on if you wanna pitch that attitude around. I suggest you drop it and let’s try this again.”[/COLOR] Joey looked Mainstream over and laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I have a better idea, mate. Let’s you and me see who has better reason to brag, huh?”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 5) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] Another good match for tonight. I sorta feel like I’m cheating, having brought in these bigger names, but I can’t argue with the results. At any rate, Joey quickly learned that Mainstream wasn’t going to be a pushover. Not by a long shot. The two of them put on an impressive battle until finally, Joey grew so desperate he pulled some brass knuckles out of his boot and used them to put Mainstream’s lights out. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 8:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) Jay was backstage heading for the exit when Izaak Tischler got in his way. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Hi, Jay. Let’s you and me have a talk, shall we? First of all, congratulates on coming back to the MWA. I guess those rumors that you were wanted by one of the major promotions turned out to be false. They must have taken a good look at you and realized you’re not worth the money, the effort, or the trouble. “As for your little plan to get back to the top, things aren’t going to be that easy. ‘Cuz it’s not just Bulldozer or Jean or anyone like that you’ll have to go through. If you think you’re going to get to Alicia, you’re going to have to go through me first.”[/COLOR] Jay blinked a few times before he burst out laughing. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Oh, that’s a good one, Tischler. You almost had me going there with your impression of a tough guy. But we both know that isn’t true, so why don’t you go back to the locker room, change your shorts, and thank your lucky stars that I’m not taking this seriously.”[/COLOR] Jay tried to go through the door, but Izaak slammed it shut. Jay’s cool cracked a little, but he sighed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Now, see, this is a good way to start a fight.” “Fine by me,”[/COLOR] Izaak replied. Jay looked over Izaak again and nodded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Fair enough. But don’t blame me after I break you!”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 7) Steven Parker came out to the ring with a mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Oh, I’ve got to hand it to Joanne Rodriguez. She screwed Davis and me out of our tag titles so smoothly ... but then, J-Ro’s got a lot of experience in that department from what I hear... “But that’s not the point. I bet I know what she’s hoping for right now. She’s hoping that I’ll come out here all hopping mad, ready to fight and put my Regional Championship on the line for her. “Well, Joanne ... forget it. I’m not falling for that trick. You’re not getting anywhere near my belt. “But I know, I know, in a few days, we’ll be at the Garrison for "On the Rise" and I should really defend my belt. And I will. I’ll be defending my title against ... Thomas Morgan.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Thomas?” [/COLOR]I thundered on commentary. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I wonder if Parker’s ever heard of the phrase ‘fair fight.’”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the refusal; [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] for the match announcement 8) Hugh de Aske came out to the ring, once again in full pirate attire. He explained that he was proud of his pirate ancestry, that it inspired him in all that he did. He said that’s what’s brought him to the MWA. He’s after booty. And that’s why he wants Alicia Strong. The crowd roared a little, a few people hooting and hollering. Hugh laughed and corrected himself, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“As in title booty. The Grand Championship.”[/COLOR] Alicia came out with a lop-sided grin on her face. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Glad you fixed that,” [/COLOR]she said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Because my booty is spoken for.” [/COLOR]She held up the Grand Championship belt. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“And, come to think of it, so is this. But you’re welcome to try.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 9) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. HUGH de ASKE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Wow. These two put on a great match. Much better than I expected. Hugh did his level best to bring Alicia down and the frustration started to grow as it became more and more obvious that he wasn’t going to be able to. He started making stupid mistakes which the Rev predicted would cost him in the long run. Sure enough, Hugh went for a Cut-Throat Driver, only to have Alicia duck it, snare his arm, and bring him down with a Strong Arm Tactic. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 10:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show overall and it probably upped our popularity across the board. And our ratings jumped to 0.48. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Jay Chord defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Remmy Skye defeated Citizen X[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Joey Beauchamp defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Hugh de Aske to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Saturday of Week 3, January 2012 -[/I][/B] USPW is feeling a bit of a pinch. It just fell to Regional. From MWA.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to attend [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]“On the Rise”[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] this Sunday, only at the Garrison![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Izaak Tischler vs. Jay Chord Steven Parker defends the MWA Regional Championship against Thomas Morgan Mainstream Hernandez in a rematch against Joey Beauchamp[/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"]All this, plus [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B], [B]the Gauge Brothers[/B], and [B]Alicia Strong [/B]defending their respective titles.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[CENTER]MWA presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]“Straight to the Top”[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Sunday of Week 3, January 2012[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 2,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed those who would be watching the show on DVD. 1) The show started with Bulldozer Brandon Smith in the ring. He had the mic and addressed himself to Mean Jean Cattley. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Well, now, Jean, let’s see here. I’ll admit, I lost to Jay Chord. Not one of my finer moments. But hey, you lost to him as well. And, I notice, you don’t even have the guts to show your face here tonight. I, on the other hand, am here. Not only that, but I’m in the ring and I’ll be defending my title tonight. So what does that say about you? “I’ll tell you what it says to me: you aren’t worth it. You’re just some prima donna who throws a fit when nobody is paying attention to him. So Jean, get ready to throw a tantrum because I’m done with you.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 2) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH (c) vs. AGENT 69 [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] An okay starting match. Agent 69 is getting a little dull in her roll as a secret agent. That may have to change soon. At any rate, she put on a dazzling display of aerial acrobatics but Bulldozer was eventually able to shut her down with his sheer power, finishing her off with an Inverted Piledriver. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 11:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 3) Jay Chord appeared on the big screen. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“So tonight I face Izaak Tischler again and he seems to think that I’m after his girl. Well, rest assured, Tischler, I got over that skank months ago. You’re welcome to her. “No, what I’m after is justice. I was robbed of what was rightfully mine and then tossed to the gutter like so much garbage. And your girl was right in the middle of it. I’m not resting until I get what should have been mine all this time. And if you get in my way, I can guarantee, you’re going to get hurt.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 4) [B]PRIMUS ALLEN vs. DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON[/B] Primus and Bulldozer paused as they passed on the ramp to high-five each other. Primus was impressive in the ring, but Davis was able to match him power for power. They brawled through the ring and even around it for a while before Primus took Davis almost out of his boots with a Flying Lariat. WINNER: [B]Primus Allen [/B]in 8:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 5) Steven Parker was shown on the big screen heading for the ring for his match against Thomas Morgan. But before he could actually get there, Joanne Rodriguez came out of nowhere and attacked him, slamming him head first into a wall and stomping on him for two minutes before grabbing him by his hair and dragging him out to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 6) [B]THOMAS MORGAN vs. STEVEN PARKER (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] Thomas was waiting out in the ring as J-Ro dragged Parker down the aisle and then rolled him under the bottom rope. Thomas stared at the champ in surprise then looked to Joanne. She smiled sweetly and motioned for him to take it from there and then walked to the back. Thomas hesitated for another moment or two but then quickly covered Parker. Parker kicked out immediately but he was a little wobbly getting to his feet. Thomas capitalized as best he could, tossing Parker around the ring and trying to keep him off-balance. In the end, though, Parker kept kicking out and finally was able to catch Thomas in a Future Shock. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 8:24 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 7) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. JAY CHORD[/B] The two of them locked up right away, only to have Jay shove Izaak away and tousle his hair a little. Izaak stared at him in shock as Jay smirked impishly at him and waved. Izaak shook it off and went in for another grapple. This time Izaak managed to trip Jay up and was all over him, trying to keep him down. He even managed to eke out a two count, much to Jay’s shock. Izaak merely mirrored Jay’s ****y grin and waved back. Fun and games were over at that point. Jay went after Izaak and Izaak held nothing back. The crowd were on their feet for most of the match as Izaak tried to keep them firmly behind him. But there were a few people cheering Jay for his intensity and drive. In the end, Jay managed to get Izaak staggered and started to set him up for a cradle piledriver. But Izaak started squirming and, before anyone knew what was happening, somehow managed to flip himself upright, carrying Jay with him. Before Jay could react, Izaak spun him around and planted him hard onto the mat with a spinebuster. Izaak then drove his knee into Jay’s forehead and quickly made the cover. WINNER: [B]Izaak Tischler [/B]in 12:30 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 8) Jay groggily got up from the mat as Izaak celebrated. Jay shook his head to clear out the cobwebs and then attacked Izaak from behind, nailing him over the back of his head with a clubbing forearm blow. Izaak went down and Jay stomped him on the chest and kicked him over the head a few times. That’s when Alicia Strong charged out to the ring. Jay saw her coming and bailed. He laughed his way back up the ramp. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 9) The Gauge Brothers came out and playfully boasted about the fact that they owned the tag team division right now. They said they knew they had a match but they weren’t worried about it at all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 10) [B]THE GAUGE BROTHERS (c) vs. JOEY POISON & HUGH de ASKE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Joey and Hugh didn’t work as a tag team, but that’s all right in this case. I didn’t expect them to work wonders. Joey and Hugh did get their licks in before Matthew Gauge made Hugh tap out with a Proton Lock. WINNERS: [B]The Gauge Brothers [/B]in 9:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 11) Joey Beauchamp came to the ring and mocked Mainstream Hernandez. He said that Mainstream whined to the booking committee about the fact that Joey cheated in their match earlier this week. Joey casually pointed out that Jez MacArthuer didn’t see anything. And if the ref doesn’t see it, it obviously didn’t happen. So he said that Mainstream was welcome to come down to the ring and lose again. Joey wouldn’t mind kicking his ass again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 12) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] Mainstream had obviously taken his work up to a new level and you could read the worry in Joey’s eyes. It warred with his over-confidence. They took each other to a great match, one that kept the audience popping as they each tried to top the other with great moves. Finally, Mainstream went for a flying kick that Joey ducked. Mainstream landed on his feet and turned around, only to have Joey laugh at him. Mainstream shrugged and then Super Kicked Joey squarely on the chin. Joey blinked once and then collapsed, allowing Mainstream to get the pin. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]in 9:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 13) Alicia Strong came out to the ring with a furious expression on her face. She got the mic and delivered a rambling promo about honor and integrity. She wasn’t making much sense. And apparently she figured that out. She stopped and apologized to the crowd. She then said that she was feeling a little tense about this whole Jay Chord business and what he did to Izaak. She said she wanted to work out some tension and she knew the best way how. She said that a lot of new workers had come into the MWA recently and she had already faced two of them. She said that left one more to go. She challenged Remmy Skye to come out to the ring and face her for the title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 14) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. REMMY SKYE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Another great match from the champ. And Remmy was no slouch either, although he was visibly tired by the end of the match. Remmy seemed a little too over-confident going into the match, but Alicia quickly convinced him of the error of his ways. She went toe-to-toe with him on every move and with every passing moment, she seemed to get more and more intense. Remmy actually started to look worried as the match progressed. Finally, in desperation, Remmy tried to take Alicia down with a Skye Driver, but Alicia turned it into a Strong Arm Tactic and Remmy quickly tapped out. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 21:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad. I wish we could get a Pay-Per-View deal; these local shows just don’t feel right. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“On the Rise”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith (c) defeated Agent 69 to retain the [COLOR="Red"]MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Primus Allen defeated Davis Wayne Newton [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker (c) defeated Thomas Morgan to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Regional Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Izaak Tischler defeated Jay Chord [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers (c) defeated Joey Poison & Hugh de Aske to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Joey Beauchamp [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Remmy Skye to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][B]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Thursday of Week 4, January 2012[/I] Held at Perry Hall in the Great Lakes Territory 2,000 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the fans to the show. 1) Alicia Strong was in the ring raging about Jay Chord. She said that Jay didn’t know when to leave well enough alone. She said that he had gotten under her skin and that she was still angry, in spite of having a week to cool off. That’s why she was looking forward to the main event tonight. It wouldn’t be a title shot, but Rising Star Bulldozer Brandon Smith was going to get the chance to try to beat the Grand Champion. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMMY SKYE vs. PRIMUS ALLEN[/B] It was an odd mismatch of styles that kind of worked. Remmy had to stay one step ahead of Primus. The Rev said that was a smart move: Primus’s power would be enough to rip anyone apart and the best way to avoid a beating is to just not be there. But Primus surprised everyone with his quickness as well. He eventually managed to snare Remmy and slammed him to the mat with a Running Powerslam. WINNER: [B]Primus Allen [/B]in 7:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 3) Primus was celebrating his win when Mean Jean Cattley hit the ring and attacked him, knocking him out by smashing him over the head with a fire extinguisher. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] 4) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. AGENT 69[/B] The ladies put on a great match. Agent 69 tried to look intense and dangerous, but Joanne blew right through her. The Rev said that’s understandable since Joanne is AAA’s Femme Fatale. In the end, Agent 69 was brought down with a J-Rocker. WINNER: [B]Joanne Rodriguez [/B]in 8:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 5) Steven Parker came out to the entrance and ripped into J-Ro. He said that her little stunts aren’t going to change his mind. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You can mess up my tag matches. You can even jump me before I get to the ring. But we both know that if you and I got in the ring, I would beat you one-two-three before you could even blink.”[/COLOR] Joanne laughed and got a mic of her own. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“So you keep saying, Stevie, but you’re contradicting yourself. If you’re so sure you’ll beat me, why are you so scared to step into the ring with me? Is it because you know, deep deep down, that you might not be able to beat me? Are you that chicken? Tell you what, you step into the ring with me and prove you’re that good. Otherwise, all you are is talk.”[/COLOR] You could see in Parker’s eyes that he knew he was trapped. He hemmed and hawed a little, but then smiled and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]“All right. You’ve got me there. Let’s do this so you’ll get off my back. Next week on Powerhouse, it’ll be Parker vs. Rodriguez for the Regional Championship.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] for Parker’s initial rant; [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the challenge and the acceptance 6) Backstage Agent 69 looked particularly upset about her loss. She ran into Hugh de Aske and Hugh asked her what was bother her. She said she wasn’t accomplishing what she wanted in the MWA. She said that she felt listless and adrift. Hugh responded by saying that sometimes, when you’re lost at sea, what you have to do is stop and take a reading from the stars. You need to see where you are and then reassess where you’re going. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“That way, ye be sure of what you’re doin’.”[/COLOR] Agent 69 brightened a little and then hugged him. Hugh seemed a little surprised but he didn’t mind it. But that’s when Citizen X came around the corner. He demanded to know what was happening but before either of them could explain, X grabbed 69 and dragged her away, leaving Hugh with a thoughtful expression. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E-[/COLOR] 7) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. MARC SPEED[/B] Great match. Mainstream really shone as he and Marc locked up. Marc looked pretty dangerous as well, but in the end, Mainstream was able to finish him off with an Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]in 8:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 8) Before Jez could even raise his hand in victory, Mainstream was attacked by Joey Beauchamp, who beat him to the mat and then kicked him repeatedly, screaming at him. Jez finally had to drag Joey off of Mainstream. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 9) [B]ALICIA STRONG vs. BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH[/B] Bulldozer tried to shake Alicia’s hand before the bell sounded, but Alicia refused. Bulldozer shrugged and then the match was on. Alicia looked every inch a star out there. Bulldozer had his hands full with her and once or twice got overwhelmed by her intense offense. He managed to stop her once in a great while, but most times, he would only manage to get in a few shots of his own before Alicia would rally and go on the attack again. But things came to a screeching halt just as Bulldozer was about to take over again. Jay Chord ran out to the ring and slid under the bottom rope. Much to everyone’s surprise, instead of attacking Alicia, he instead laid out Bulldozer. Jez immediately called for the bell. Before Alicia could get her hands on him, Jay dove under the bottom rope and walked up the ramp, laughing the whole way. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]by DQ in 10:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] This should have upped our popularity. I was thinking about getting rid of Joey Beauchamp; his contract is getting a little high for us. But I’m beginning to think that keeping him around would be an investment of sorts. We got a rating of 0.43. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM- [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Primus Allen defeated Remmy Skye [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Joanne Rodriguez defeated Agent 69 [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Marc Speed [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Alicia Strong by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Monday of Week 1, Feburary 2012 -[/I][/B] We’re taking a financial pounding. We lost $27,000 last month alone. We really need a Pay-Per-View deal so we can keep doing what we’re doing. I’ve spammed them again but I really don’t expect anything. It’s not like we can’t run for a few months at a loss, but I really don’t want to keep seeing negative numbers at the end of each month. Apparently I’m not the only one facing a pinch. EX-USA is on the brink right now. 21CW collapsed due to finances. And even USPW is running a little scared. Danny Jillefski was removed as head booker. But on the up side, two new promotions have opened in Europe. The EWF and the EEWW. [B][I]Thursday of Week 1, February 2012 -[/I][/B] As I expected, all the PPV carriers rejected us.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 1, February 2012[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 2,000 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. 1) Izaak Tischler found Jay Chord backstage and got in his face. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I think this has gone on long enough, don’t you? I’m sorry you think that Alicia did something horrible to you, but let’s face it, she didn’t. All she did was make a choice, me over you. That’s no knock on you. That’s just the way she wanted things. As for the Championship, that was nothing personal either, but you seem to think it is.”[/COLOR] Jay smiled ferally at Izaak. [COLOR="darkgreen"] “Oh, but it is personal. Don’t you get it? I lost my title and was left to rot for months because of Alicia. No work, no money, no recognition. That isn’t right. And so she’s going to pay.” “Not if I have anything to say about it,”[/COLOR] Izaak said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I beat you once. I can do it again. And this time, I’m putting you down for good.”[/COLOR] Jay laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You can try, little man. You can try.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 2) Mean Jean Cattley came out to the ring with the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Well, Bulldozer, I hope you got my message. I had thought to deliver it in person, but I figured if I sent you the message through Primus Allen, it’d have more of an impact. Let me explain it to you in case you didn’t understand: you have what I want, and I’m not going to rest until I take it from you.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 3) [B]HUGH de ASKE vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Hugh came out and waved to the crowd, pausing on the ring apron to do a little dance. Mean Jean watched him with an incredulous sneer and then clubbed him across the back of the head and yanked him over the top rope to get the match started. Hugh recovered quickly and put a good defense that occasionally was able to shift into offense. But Mean Jean eventually overwhelmed the pirate and finished him off with the Mood Swing. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 9:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 4) Hugh got the mic after recovering and said that if he had to make an excuse for the loss, it’s because he has a certain coworker on his mind. He said that he was still greatly impressed with Agent 69 and said he couldn’t wait to get to know her better. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 5) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON[/B] These two put on a great match together. The Rev said that what we were seeing could someday be a title match in front of tens of thousands of fans and that the people at the Garrison and watching on National Pride could look back and “remember when”. Sure, it’s a little sugary, but it helped boost the match. Davis looked to be on fire but eventually he was brought down by an Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]in 7:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) Steven Parker came out next and said that his title defense against Joanne Rodriguez was coming up next. He said that while Joanne was a good competitor, he was completely unworried. Simply put, he said that the match was already in the bag. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 7) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. STEVEN PARKER (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] Once again, J-Ro and Parker’s good chemistry carried them through this match and got the audience pretty psyched. J-Ro didn’t let up on Parker at all and Parker seemed genuinely surprised at the intensity of her fighting. He often had to beg off, rolling out of the ring or hiding behind Jez MacArthuer to take some time off. At one point, he got out of the ring and J-Ro tried to follow him but Jez refused to let her leave. While he was on the outside of the ring, Parker untied one of his boots and then got back in. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“What is he up to?” [/COLOR]the Rev asked. The match continued. At one point, Parker went for a big move and his foot slipped out from under him, coming out of the boot. J-Ro almost landed wrong but she was able to roll out to safety. Jez was immediately all over Parker, castigating him for not lacing up properly. Parker apologized profusely and started tying his laces again. Jez apparently didn’t care for his attitude and kept lecturing him the whole time. Of course, that meant that Jez didn’t see Davis Wayne Newton slide under the bottom rope at the opposite end of the ring and lay out J-Ro with the title belt or Davis’s escape. Parker quickly finished tying his boots and then picked up J-Ro, hitting her with a Future Shock to add insult to injury. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 9:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 8) Davis rejoined his tag partner in the ring and they taunted the fallen J-Ro, telling her that she could forget about ever getting her hands on the Regional Championship. RATING:[COLOR="blue"] E+[/COLOR] 9) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. JAY CHORD[/B] Izaak looked pretty confident going into the ring. He smirked at Jay as the two of them circled each other. Jay’s expression didn’t betray any emotion even as they locked up. The match took them through the ring and around it. Both men scored near falls only to have their opponent kick out. Frustration began to grow in both men as the momentum shifted back and forth from Jay to Izaak and then back again. Finally, Jay broke out of a back-breaker attempt and dropped Izaak with a Super DDT. WINNER:[B] Jay Chord [/B]in 9:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 10) Jay stared down at Izaak’s prone form and then got a mic. He looked up into the cameras and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Alicia, you’re next.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show overall. We garnered a rating of 0.42. FINAL RATING : [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated Hugh de Aske[/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Davis Wayne Newton [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker (c) defeated Joanne Rodriguez to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Jay Chord defeated Izaak Tischler [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Monday of Week 2, February 2012 -[/I][/B] Whoa. Sam Keith has lost his freakin’ mind. At last night’s ThrowDown!, Wolf Hawkins lost the SWF World Heavyweight Championship ... to Frederique Antonio Garcia. That’s right, “Flex” has the top title.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 2, February 2012[/I] Held at the West Texas Coliseum in the Mid South Territory 1,814 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. 1) Alicia Strong appeared on screen. She looked absolutely furious. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You may have heard the rumor on the Internet. You may have seen it in the program when you got here. But it’s true. I demanded a match with Jay Chord tonight. Why? It’s simple: I need to take him down. Me, not my fiancé. “All my life I’ve had people look down on me because of my gender. They’ve assumed that because I have two X chromosomes, I’m some sort of wilting flower. Well, I’m sick of it. I won this title because of how good I am, not because someone pitied me or thought I needed a boost to my career. I earned it with my blood, sweat, and tears. And I’m sure as hell not going to let some spoiled brat like Jay Chord take it away from me without a fight. “So bring it on, Jay. Whatever you got, I wanna see it. But trust me when I say this: there is no way you’re getting this title.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 2) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH (c) vs. ASH CAMPBELL [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] The Rev tried to sell the match extra hard, saying that it was good to see Ash in an MWA ring again. Sadly, the audience knew better. Their mood was brought down by this match. Ash put up a good fight, don’t get me wrong. He relied on agility and speed to try and dazzle Bulldozer and get the Rising Star to falter. He even managed to eke a pinfall out of it, but one that ended before Jez could get to two. Bulldozer finally caught Ash and dropped him with an inverted piledriver. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 7:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 3) Bulldozer waved to the crowd but then hit the mat as Mean Jean Cattley attacked him from behind. Mean Jean set the boots to Bulldozer before he finally strutted out of the ring, shoving his way past the security personnel who had come out to escort him from the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 4) [B]THE GAUGE BROTHERS (c) vs. MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ & REMMY SKYE[/B] This turned out to be a fun match. I decided to toss Mainstream and Remmy into a match together to see how they’d work out. No notes on chemistry either way and given how good the resulting match was, this wasn’t too bad of an idea. Mainstream and Remmy also relied on speed and agility to stagger the Gauges. It worked especially well on Matthew for some reason, keeping the bigger twin off balance while he was in the ring. But when Greg got tagged in, it didn’t matter anymore. He was able to keep Mainstream grounded and eventually made him tap out with the Proton Lock. WINNERS: [B]The Gauge Brothers [/B]in 9:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR]- 5) As the Gauges celebrated, Citizen X and Agent 69 came out to the ring to lay down a challenge to the brothers. They wanted to face them at "Destined for Glory" for the tag titles. The Gauges looked at each other and burst out laughing, saying that MI-07 was a joke and always would be. But if they really wanted to be humiliated in the Garrison again, they would be more than happy to oblige. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] for the challenge;[COLOR="blue"] E[/COLOR] for the response 6) Jay Chord now put in some mic time, saying that he didn’t think Alicia needed any help. He said that she’d be able to lose her title just fine on her own. He then added, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I’d be very careful with that attitude, Alicia. Some people might find it abrasive.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 7) [B]THOMAS MORGAN vs. MARC SPEED[/B] Huh. I thought maybe these two could put on a technical clinic that would really impress the audience. Didn’t work. It was a decent enough match, but their match only succeeded in dropping the mood of the crowd. In the end, Thomas managed to get Marc to tap out with an anaconda vice. WINNER: [B]Thomas Morgan [/B]in 5:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 8) A graphic on the screen announced that at "Destined for Glory," we would see a rematch between Joanne Rodriguez and Steven Parker for the MWA Regional Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 9) Backstage, Davis Wayne Newton was flirting with one of the backstage workers when he turned and found Joanne Rodriguez staring at him. He asked her what she was looking at. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Probably the saddest wrestler I’ve ever seen,” [/COLOR]J-Ro said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“It’s pitiful, Davis. It really is.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“What is?” [/COLOR]Davis shot back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“The way that Steven Parker is holding you back. I’ve seen you in the ring, Davis. You’re good, no two ways about it. But when do you get in the ring? Either when Steven gets on a wild tear and wants to go after the tag gold again or when he needs you to do his dirty work. Like last week?” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Davis tried to protest but J-Ro cut him off.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I’m not holding any grudges; that’s not my way. But you ... you’re one of the brightest stars in the MWA. You’re going to hold the Grand Championship some day ... or even the Regional Championship. But of course, that won’t happen unless your buddy gives you the say so, right?”[/COLOR] Davis had a thoughtful look on his face and he wandered away. Joanne watched him go with a wry grin. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 10) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. JAY CHORD [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Once again, their great chemistry carried them through an awesome match. Alicia jumped Jay before the bell could even ring and Jay found himself desperately trying to keep from getting pinned. After a two count, he managed to wriggle out of Alicia’s grasp and retreated to a corner where he stared at her with wide eyes. That set the tone for the rest of the match. Jay would tentatively lock up with Alicia, only to have the champ overwhelm him with holds, throws, and power moves that kept the fans on their feet. Jay did manage to get her down once and even pinned her, but he had his feet on the ropes and Jez caught him. He wasn’t too happy about that. Finally, Jay grew so desperate that he rolled out of the ring, got the title belt, and used it to put out Alicia’s lights. Jez immediately disqualified him. WINNER: [B]Alicia St[/B]rong by DQ in 13:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I think Alicia and Jay really saved this show for us. We drew a rating of 0.48. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith (c) defeated Ash Campbell to retain the [COLOR="Red"]MWA Rising Star Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers defeated Mainstream Hernandez & Remmy Skye [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Thomas Morgan defeated Marc Speed [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Jay Chord by DQ, so Alicia retains [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Monday of Week 3, February 2012 -[/I][/B] So we lost a few workers this week. For starters, I let California Love Machine and Playboy Jake Sawyer go. CLM was developing a bad attitude in the backstage. As for Sawyer, I just didn’t see a need for managers right now. Surprisingly, the other person we lost was Robert Oxford. I know I said I was going to let him leave when his contract expired but I actually changed my mind. He’s well respected in the locker room and has a great grasp of psychology, and so I was going to keep him on as a road agent. But today, I was informed that he doesn’t want to stay. He got a job as a Road Agent for CGC. As near as I can figure, the only reason he’s leaving is because he had a losing record in the MWA. That seems a little petty, especially given the send-off we gave him, but what can you do? Looks like I’ll be doing the road agent work for the foreseeable future.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 3, February 2012[/I] Held at the North Carolina Biker Museum in the Mid Atlantic Territory 1,947 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. 1) Bulldozer Brandon Smith was in the ring and in a rage. He was furious with what Mean Jean Cattley has been up to in recent weeks: attacking his friend Primus, attacking him, running his mouth at every chance. He looked right into the camera and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Unless I miss my guess, you want a shot at my Rising Star Title, huh? Well, that’s fine by me. But here’s a little preview of what you can expect if you’re stupid enough to face me.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 2) [B]THOMAS MORGAN vs. BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] Poor Thomas. He got run over by a rampaging Bulldozer. He barely got in any offense at all; the few times he connected, it was only enough to slow Bulldozer down a little. Bulldozer looked like a true star tearing Thomas apart and finally dispatched him with an Inverted Piledriver. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 8:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 3) Mean Jean Cattley came out to the ring and asked if that was supposed to impress him ... because it didn’t. He said that all it proves is that Bulldozer has a lot of raw power. So what? So does a lightning bolt, but that just flashes through the sky and is gone in an instant. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Sounds like what you’re title reign is going to be like,” Mean Jean commented. “I’ll take your match. But since you were kind enough to offer me a preview, I’ll do the same. “Maybe it’s the fact that I’m in the Mid Atlantic Territory again. Maybe that’s making me feel nostalgic instead of nauseous like it usually does. Whatever. So why don’t we take a page out of the history book? Mainstream, you and I used to tear it up together and you were never able to beat me. You think you’re all hot stuff now? Let’s see if you can take me down.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the response; [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the call-out 4) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Whoa. Once again, Mainstream is going to wind up paying for himself. It was simply a great match. Both Mainstream and Mean Jean were intent on delivering the fans a fantastic match and they delivered, much to the delight of the many old school MAW fans in attendance. Mainstream relied on his flashy moves but Mean Jean was able to duck most of them. He did get caught a few times, but Mainstream simply couldn’t put him down. In the end, Mean Jean ducked a roundhouse kick and fired off a Mood Swing, taking Mainstream down and out. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 8:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Mainstream looked pretty upset with himself, but that quickly changed as Joey Beauchamp hit the ring and attacked him, knocking the legs out from under him and stomping on him for a while before Jez was able to chase him off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 6) Davis Wayne Newton was storming through the backstage area with a very focused look in his eyes. He finally found his target, Steven Parker. Parker was sipping a large gourmet coffee, which Davis knocked out of his hand. Parker stared at the dropped cup and then looked up at Davis. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You gonna pay for that?”[/COLOR] Davis ignored the sarcastic question and launched into a tirade about how Parker was holding him back. He said that he was just as dangerous as Parker in the ring. He was the Triple Threat. He said that he deserved to be in title matches too, not just Parker’s lackey. Parker seemed a little surprised by the outburst and said that Davis was free to be in any matches he wanted, he wasn’t his mommy and wasn’t going to hold him back. Davis smiled and said he was glad to hear that. He suggested that he’d take Parker up on that ... by challenging him to a match for the Regional Championship for tonight. Parker stared at Davis in shock and sputtered for a moment. He tried to talk Davis out of it, but Davis countered by saying that he was just scared. Parker finally shrugged it off and said that it was Davis’s funeral. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 7) Backstage, Agent 69 was getting ready for a match tonight. She turned around and was surprised to see that Hugh de Aske was watching her. He said that he had been digging through his treasure chest and he found a pretty bauble that he wanted to give her. He produced a huge diamond necklace that sparkled in the light. Agent 69 was startled and asked where he got it. He replied that it was a family heirloom, that one of his pirate ancestors had plundered it off some treasure ship in the Caribbean at some point. He said it was priceless, just like her. She tried to refuse it, but he insisted, saying that it had always brought his family luck and he was sure it would bring her luck as well. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 8) [B]MI-07 vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP & MARC SPEED[/B] If the necklace was supposed to bring Agent 69 luck, it clearly was on the fritz. Joey and Marc, while they didn’t click as a tag team, absolutely tore Citizen X and Agent 69 apart. Joey really stood out as the dangerous competitor, but it was Marc who won the match by getting Citizen X to tap out. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp & Marc Speed [/B]in 8:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 9) Joey and Marc celebrated their win while X and 69 limped out of the ring. And then the party was over as Mainstream Hernandez hit the ring with a steel chair. He took out Marc and swung at Joey, who bailed out of there as quickly as he could. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 10) [B]DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON vs. STEVEN PARKER (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] Parker tried to shake Davis’s hand before the match started, but his tag partner flat out refused. Parker’s hand hung in the air for a few moments, then he shrugged and warmed up a little until the bell rang. The match went over like a lead balloon. Not as good as I had hoped and, bizarrely enough, it was the worst match of the night. The fans just sat on their hands and watched the match in stony silence. This seemed to throw Parker and Davis off a little, but they took it in stride while the Rev and I tried to play things up as a tense battle that had the audience holding their collective breath. Yeah, it was a flat-out lie, but you gotta say something. In the end, Davis got caught by Parker in a Future Shock and got pinned. Afterwards, Davis tried to shake hands with Parker again but this time, Parker refused. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 10:20 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 11) Backstage, Joanne Rodriguez was watching with a crafty smile on her face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 12) Alicia Strong came out to the ring and asked if the fans were a little disappointed in the last match. When they said they were, Alicia said she didn’t blame them. She pointed out that if you wanted a great match, you had to have your Grand Champion in the ring. She said she had consistently delivered for the promotion, good match after good match after good match. And does she get any respect for it? No! Especially not from Jay Chord. She said that Jay obviously didn’t respect her, the fans, or the title after getting himself disqualified. But, she went on to say, she believed in giving people second chances. She dared him to step into the ring at "Destined for Glory" against her for the title again. Jay came out and said that he absolutely didn’t respect Alicia and didn’t believe he should. He called her a no-talent hack who had the title for political reasons, not because of any merit on her part. And he said that he would right that wrong gladly. The match was on! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] for the response [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Kind of an uneven show that hurt our popularity overall. It got a rating of 0.45. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith (c) defeated Thomas Morgan to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Marc Speed & Joey Beauchamp defeated MI-07 [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker (c) defeated Davis Wayne Newton to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Regional Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From MWA.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to attend [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]“Destined for Glory”[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] this Sunday, only at the Garrison![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [B][I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith defends his [COLOR="Red"]Rising Star Title [/COLOR]against Mean Jean Cattley [/I][/B]- Mean Jean has made it clear that he wants what Bulldozer has. But Bulldozer has proven time and time again that he deserves the title of Rising Star. Can Mean Jean stop the juggernaut? Or will Bulldozer simply roll over Mean Jean like all his other victims? [B][I]Mainstream Hernandez takes on Joey Beauchamp [/I][/B]- These two have been at odds ever since Mainstream came to the MWA. After the events of this past Thursday, Mainstream has demanded the chance to take Joey on. Who will come out on top in what’s sure to be a phenomenal match? [B][I]Remmy Skye and Hugh de Aske go head-to-head [/I][/B]- Hugh’s look may be odd, but his in-ring work can’t be argued with. But then, neither can Remmy’s. These two will entertain as they put it all on the line in the Garrison. [B][I]MI-07 try to take [COLOR="red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship [/COLOR]away from the Gauge Brothers [/I][/B]- The Gauges have proven to be hard to beat in the tag division. What will happen as the first tag champs take on the current champs? [B][I]Joanne Rodriguez vs. Steven Parker with [COLOR="red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] in the balance [/I][/B]- Does Joanne have what it takes to become the Regional champ? Steven Parker doesn’t think so, but you can never tell with J-Ro. One thing is for sure: after this past week, it’s unlikely that Davis Wayne Newton will have Parker’s back, so anything can happen. [B][I]Alicia Strong defends her [COLOR="red"]MWA Grand Championship [/COLOR]against Jay Chord [/I][/B]- Jay is back and he’s certainly had an impact in the MWA. For one thing, he’s gotten under the skin of the champ. What will happen when these two get in the ring again? [CENTER]Be sure to come to the Garrison this Sunday to find out. Or you can order a DVD of this or any previous Garrison shows at MWA.com![/CENTER][/QUOTE] As always, comments, predictions, or whatever are always welcome.

[CENTER]MWA presents ... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]“Destined for Glory”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Sunday of Week 3, February 2012[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 1,900 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the people who would eventually watch the DVD to the show. 1) A video played, hyping the history between Jay and Alicia: their almost-romance, Jay’s turn against her, how he lost the title to her, how he returned, all of it leading up to his title shot tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 2) [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Enough of the soap opera!” [/COLOR]Mean Jean bellowed from the ring. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Now let’s get to what the people really came here to see: me. More specifically, me beating Bulldozer Brandon Smith for his MWA Rising Title.”[/COLOR] The audience booed, but Mean Jean continued, [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I know, I know, it’s painful for you to see your beloved Jean Cattley slumming in the opening match. But rest assured, faithful fans, it won’t be like this for long. Before you know it, I’ll be the one in the video heading for the Grand Championship once again!”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 3) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH (c) vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY [/B]for the [COLOR="Red"]MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] Even though these two don’t click in the ring, they were still able to put on a good opening match. Bulldozer started strong, but Mean Jean was able to stay one step ahead of him the entire time. Try as he might, Bulldozer could not bring Jean down. More precisely, when he did, he was unable to keep him there. And Mean Jean was able to slow down Bulldozer’s offense with a series of holds, keeping things on his terms for most of the match. Finally, Mean Jean stepped things up and much to everyone’s surprise, got Bulldozer off his feet with a Mood Swing. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 15:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 4) Mean Jean was handed his title belt. He seemed a little disgusted that he was holding it, but he held it over his head and posed for the crowd with a thin smile. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 5) Backstage, Agent 69 was wearing the diamond pendant given to her by Hugh de Aske. Citizen X came up behind her and demanded to know where she got that from. 69 said it was from a friend and that really upset X. He told 69 to stop playing dress up and get ready for their match against the Gauges. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE GAUGE BROTHERS (c) vs. MI-07 [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Whoa. I’m seriously stunned by this one. I’m thinking the Gauges carried MI-07 through a decent match. X kept berating 69 for her to keep her head in the game, especially as she led off for MI-07 against Matt. He apparently didn’t need to worry. She went toe-to-toe with Matt. And while she couldn’t match his power, she more than made up for it by slipping out of whatever hold he tried. She actually forced Matt to tag in Greg. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Perhaps he thinks Greg’s speed will come in handy here,” [/COLOR]the Rev said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“But whatever’s gotten into Agent 69, it’s good.”[/COLOR] X was eventually brought in and the match kept the fans hopping with the “spies” resorting to lots of high speed attacks while the Gauges tried to keep them grounded. Finally, though, Greg caught X and brought him down with the Proton Lock. WINNERS: [B]The Gauge Brothers [/B]in 12:15 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 7) Backstage, X blamed 69 for their loss. They got into a major argument and 69 ran off crying. X looked disgusted, but then rolled his eyes and followed after her, calling her name. He came around a corner and found 69 ... sobbing on the shoulder of Hugh de Aske. Hugh told X he should be ashamed of himself and led 69 away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 8) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I don’t know why these two are fighting,” [/COLOR]the Rev commented at one point during this match. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“But if they keep on producing matches like this, I’m not going to complain.”[/COLOR] The fans agreed with the Rev’s assessment. Joey and Mainstream put on a spectacular match, really taking it up a few notches. It almost seemed like they were trying to outdo each other in terms of flashy moves. Finally, Joey took Mainstream down with a face plant from the top turnbuckle. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 12:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 9) Joanne Rodriguez appeared on the big screen and explained that tonight, the MWA Regional Championship was going to change hands. She said that Parker would be all alone with her out in the ring. Nobody to back him up, nobody to hold his hand. She said that she would humiliate him and take away his title and there was nothing he could do to stop her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 10) [B]REMMY SKYE vs. HUGH de ASKE[/B] Shiver me timbers! Another good match. Remmy didn’t seem to know what to make of Hugh as the pirate came out to the ring. He kind of rolled his eyes at the audience and jerked a thumb at him, but that turned out to be a mistake. Hugh saw his attitude and it lit some kind of fire under him. He got in Remmy’s face before the bell could even ring, shouting that Remmy should respect his heritage. Hugh punctuated his statement as soon as the bell rang. He lit into Remmy and sent his opponent reeling. Remmy was able to rally after a minute or two and soon had Hugh on the run. It was almost comical, watching a man dressed in pirate breeches being chased around a wrestling ring by a man with multi-colored hair. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I used to have dreams like this all the time when I was a kid,”[/COLOR] the Rev commented. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Scared me half-to-death then too.”[/COLOR] Hugh finally grew serious and went after Remmy for real. Remmy put in a great effort also, but it wasn’t enough to keep Hugh from dropping him with the Cut-Throat Driver. WINNER: [B]Hugh de Aske [/B]in 10:26 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 11) Steven Parker came out to the ring and apologized to the fans for what they saw. He said that pirates and freaks were not what professional wrestling was all about. He said that it really was about talent, skill, and determination, all of which he had. He hyped himself up as the Future of professional wrestling in the here and now and said that tonight, J-Ro was going to find out that you just can’t fight the future. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 12) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. STEVEN PARKER (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] Their good chemistry carried them through to another great match. It’s a shame we couldn’t show this on Pay-Per-View. I think we could have given the SWF or TCW a run for their money with our show so far and we still have the main event to go. At any rate, J-Ro and Parker circled each other before finally locking up. Parker was all business, not resting for a second. He kept the pressure on J-Ro and you could tell that she was a little surprised. But she did seem to enjoy the challenge as well. They knocked each other around the ring, each scoring near falls. Parker seemed more frustrated that he couldn’t pin J-Ro and that frustration eventually cost him the match. Joanne hit the J-Rocker for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Joanne Rodriguez [/B]in 9:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 13) Jay Chord came out to the ring and said that playtime was over. The kids should go to bed. He and Alicia were going to tear the Garrison down and he promised it wasn’t going to be pretty. Especially for her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 14) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. JAY CHORD[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Oh yeah. Phenomenal match. The crowd was on their feet the entire time and I think most of them screamed themselves hoarse as these two battled it out. Alicia once again was the picture of intensity. I’m not sure if she even so much as blinked for the entire match. Jay too displayed a similar amount of determination. The Rev said he had goosebumps just watching them face off before the bell rung and I suspect he wasn’t lying. Then came the match itself. I had a hard time keeping up with the moves. There were times I wanted to just sit at the announcing table and soak it all in. Alicia and Jay spurred each other on to new heights. At one point, it seemed like they had knocked each other out of the match entirely. Jez stood over their prone bodies and started a ten count, but both managed to get to their feet and continue the match. Alicia finally caught Jay off guard and brought him down with a Strong Arm Tactic. But Jay refused to give up. Instead, he managed to wriggle his torso around so he could flip to his feet, snapping Alicia’s hold on his arm. He then kicked her in the gut, threw himself off the ropes and ran over her with a shoulder block. He dragged her to her feet and quickly set her up for a vicious Cradle Piledriver that I’m pretty sure every fan in attendance felt as well as saw. WINNER: [B]Jay Chord [/B]in 19:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 15) Jay wasn’t done with Alicia yet. He tossed the Grand Championship belt aside and started stomping on her. When Jez tried to stop her, Jay shoved him away and kept up the assault. But then Izaak Tischler charged the ring with a steel chair in his hands. Jay saw him coming and quickly bailed, diving under the bottom rope and darting for safety. Alicia struggled to her feet and cried happy tears at the sight of her fiancé. Izaak smiled back ... and then bashed her over the head with the chair. As the Rev screamed in shock, Izaak now took over the beating, kicking Alicia around the ring before finally kneeling down and taking the engagement ring off her finger. He snarled at her and then stormed out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Where, oh where, is a Pay-Per-View deal when you need one? FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“Destined for Glory”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers (c) defeated MI-07 to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Joey Beauchamp defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Hugh de Aske defeated Remmy Skye [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Joanne Rodriguez defeated Steven Parker (c) to capture [COLOR="red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Jay Chord defeated Alicia Strong (c) to capture [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 4, February 2012[/I] Held at Perry Hall in the Great Lakes Territory 2,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. 1) Things started with video footage of what happened at the end of “Destined for Glory” – Jay’s win over Alicia, making him the MWA Grand Champion and how Izaak came out and attacked Alicia after the match was over. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 2) Jay Chord came out to the ring to a chorus of boos. He got the mic and told the crowd to shut up. He pointed out that he wasn’t the one wielding the chair at the end of “Destined for Glory”. Their beef was with Izaak Tischler, not him. He said that unfortunately, Izaak wasn’t here tonight. Neither was Alicia. He went on to point out that he didn’t even need Izaak’s help to win the match, that he won the Grand Championship cleanly. But then his self-congratulatory rant was cut off by Mainstream Hernandez. Mainstream came out and said that Jay’s victory over Alicia was anything but clean. He pointed out that Jay had been playing mind games with Alicia for the past two months and that had to be taken into account. Mainstream said that Jay didn’t deserve the title. He even went so far as to say that Rip would be ashamed of Jay. Jay countered that by saying that Mainstream was wrong. He said that if his father taught him anything, it was to take every advantage you could. He said that Rip taught him that the most important thing in wrestling was to win and to win big. He said that while Mainstream may have considered Rip some sort of mentor when the two worked together in the original MAW, Jay knew the truth: Rip had always thought that Mainstream was weak and would never amount to anything. If Rip Chord had been ashamed of anyone, it was Mainstream Hernandez. Mainstream heard enough and charged the ring. The two collided and began to brawl. Security boiled out of the back and quickly separated the two of them, but it was clear that they weren’t done fighting yet. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 3) Mean Jean Cattley came out to the ring next, holding aloft the Rising Star title. He said that for once, the title was being held by a true Rising Star. He admitted to small stumbles since coming to the MWA, but he said that the audience shouldn’t be surprised if they see Mean Jean with the Grand Championship again soon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 4) [B]JOEY POISON vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] Joey and Jean put on a pretty decent match. Joey seemed pretty intense whereas Jean seemed to laugh off the threat. Jean picked up the win by rolling up Joey and using a handful of his trunks to hold him down. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 7:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 5) Backstage, Agent 69 was preparing herself for a match and she was wearing the diamond pendant given to her by Hugh de Aske. Citizen X came up behind her and got into an argument with her about said pendant. He said that she should get rid of it because it’s brought them nothing but grief. Agent 69 refused, saying that X was just being silly. She then told him to get ready and go out to the ring for their match against the Titans. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE TITANS vs. MI-07[/B] A pretty decent match all things considered. MI-07 seemed a bit off their game. The Rev commented that it seemed like X and 69 weren’t on the same page anymore and he wondered if a certain pirate was to blame. At any rate, Bulldozer and Primus dominated the match, tossing X and 69 around like rag dolls. The few times X managed to swing things around to their way, 69 would do something to mess it up. Finally, as Primus was working X over pretty badly, X went for a tag. 69 wasn’t exactly paying attention and so she missed the tag. When X tried again, Primus pulled him back and dispatched him with a Running Powerslam. WINNERS: [B]The Titans [/B]in 7:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 7) For some reason, the Titans weren’t done. They looked positively murderous as they started to work Citizen X over, both taking turns to stomp and kick him while he was down. Agent 69 tried to come to the rescue of her partner but she couldn’t stop the assault. Instead, Primus and Bulldozer turned their attentions to her. They backed her into a corner and looked ready to beat her up. X saw what was happening and rolled out of the ring. When he came back, he had a steel chair in his hands. With a savage cry, he charged the Titans. Primus and Bulldozer dodged his swing, but Agent 69 wasn’t so lucky, catching it right in the face. X stared at her in horror as the Titans retreated up the aisle, laughing the whole way. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“What was that all about?” [/COLOR]I asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I’ve never seen Bulldozer or Primus act like that!”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 8) Backstage, Mainstream Hernandez was taping up his hands. He turned around and found Joey Beauchamp glaring at him. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I hear you got a title shot tonight after that little stunt you pulled,” [/COLOR]Joey said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You think you can just waltz in here and stir things up like that? I don’t think so, buddy. You and I, we aren’t done yet.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Oh yes we are,” [/COLOR]Mainstream replied. [COLOR="darkgreen"] “Far as I’m concerned, I’ve wasted enough time on you already.”[/COLOR] Mainstream shoved his way past Joey and left the locker room. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 9) Joanne Rodriguez came out with the Regional Championship belt. She said that she was proud of the effort that she put into the title match last week and that while Steven Parker was a worthy competitor, she was just better. And she said she would prove it again tonight by taking on anyone who feels like a challenge. Ash Campbell came out and said that he’d like a shot at it. Joanne welcomed him to the ring but said that he should be ready for some bitter disappointment. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] for the response 10) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ (c) vs. ASH CAMPBELL [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Ash and Joanne had great chemistry in the ring. Not only that, but we made sure that Ash was protected in every way we could. As a result, Ash didn’t stink up the ring (for once). Ash relied on his speed and flashy moves, only to have Joanne match him pretty much move-for-move. Ash really did his best and the audience appreciated his effort, but in the end, J-Ro took him down with the J-Rocker. WINNER: [B]Joanne Rodriguez [/B]in 9:28 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 11) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. JAY CHORD (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Mainstream and Jay didn’t click in the ring, but both of them were over enough with the crowd that it really didn’t matter. They put on a great match. Mainstream really gave Jay a run for his money. Jay looked panicked a few times and had to pull out some dirty tricks and low blows to shut down Mainstream’s offense every now and then. Things got so bad for him that at one point, he accused Mainstream of yanking on his hair. When Jez ignored his complaint, Jay got in Jez’s faces and came close to shoving him. Soon the ref and the champ were in a heated argument. Mainstream watched, unsure of what to do, when Joey Beauchamp vaulted the security railing. He hopped up to the top turnbuckle and leveled Mainstream with a missile drop kick. Jez didn’t see it, but Jay did. He dashed out, hauled Mainstream up, and dropped him again with a cradle piledriver, picking up the win. WINNER: [B]Jay Chord [/B]in 11:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Jay and Mainstream really helped us out. We got a rating of 0.42. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Mean Jean Cattley (c) defeated Joey Poison to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]The Titans defeated MI-07 [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Joanne Rodriguez (c) defeated Ash Campbell to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Regional Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Jay Chord (c) defeated Mainstream Hernandez to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Saturday of Week 4, February 2012 -[/I][/B] USPW is really in trouble. They just lost their other TV show slot as well. Wow. [B][I]Wednesday of Week 1, March 2012 -[/I][/B] Just to show you how bad it’s getting for the SWF. Remember how Frederique Antonio Garcia won the World Heavyweight Championship a few weeks ago? Apparently he became so full of himself that he decided that the SWF was too small for him. He’s leaving for CGC. In other news, Joel Kovach won the PGHW Elite Series tournament and our own Matthew Gauge won the Burning Openweight Championship.

Archived