MWA - This Means War! (C-Verse Diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 3, November 2011[/I] Held at Perry Hall in the Great Lakes Territory 2,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the fans to the show. 1) [B]ASH CAMPBELL (c) vs. GREG GAUGE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] The crowd was a little excited to see Greg back in action. Once again, though, their initial excitement soured as the match started. This time I tried scripting out the match to see if maybe Ash’s low psychology stat was the culprit. It didn’t help all that much. At any rate, the two of them went full bore at each other until Ash finished off Greg with an Ash 2 Ash. WINNER: [B]Ash Campbell [/B]in 8:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 2) Backstage, Mean Jean Cattley and Robert Oxford ran into each other. Mean Jean went after Oxford, saying that he should just quit while he’s ahead and leave the professional wrestling business to the young. Oxford said it was hilarious that Mean Jean, who lost to Joey Beauchamp last week, would be giving anyone advice. Oxford said as far as he was concerned, he was the front runner for Alicia’s title. Mean Jean got in his way once again and said he had a crazy idea. If he beat Oxford, that would make him the front runner. Mean Jean dared him to get into the ring with him tonight. Oxford found that silly as well, but agreed to the match, saying that he could always take the time to teach a young man some respect. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 3) [B]CALIFORNIA LOVE MACHINE vs. AGENT 69[/B] These two dragged the crowd’s mood down also. They put on a good show but again, the fact that very few people actually know who they are made it hard for the audience to care one way or the other. Agent 69 finished off CLM with a frog splash. WINNER: [B]Agent 69 [/B]in 7:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 4) Steven Parker came out to the ring and got the mic. He said that it was time to see who would advance to the final match for the MWA Regional Championship. He said that in some ways, Joanne had the advantage. He acknowledged the fact that he beat her the last time they faced off, but he said that Joanne should learn something: when you try to fight the Future, you’re always going to lose. But then Izaak Tischler came out to ringside with a steel chair. Parker tensed up and dropped into a ready stance. Izaak walked halfway down the entrance ramp and then set up the chair and plopped down into it. He smiled and waved at Parker. The Rev commented that this was a good idea on Izaak’s part. He would get a better idea of what he would face in the final match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the promo; [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] for Izaak’s entrance 5) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. STEVEN PARKER[/B] Holy cow. I’m hoping this doesn’t turn out to be the match of the night but I fear it will be. J-Ro and Steven Parker’s great in-ring chemistry carried them through to a fabulous match (and that’s even after I told them to tone it down). Both of them went for finishers early, both failed. Both scored nearfalls and you could see the frustration beginning to build in both. Parker, for some odd reason, seemed convinced that Izaak was going to come after him and was distracted with constantly checking the ringside area. He almost got pinned at one point because he was shouting at Izaak to leave. In the end, though, Parker managed to rally and finally put J-Ro away with a Future Shock. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 9:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 6) A graphic appeared on the big screen that announced that at "Field of Honor," it would be Izaak Tischler and Steven Parker facing off for the MWA Regional Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 7) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Oh crud. Not good. I’m surprised this didn’t bring the fans’ mood down. It sure brought mind down. Oxford and Mean Jean did their best, I suppose. It just didn’t live up to what J-Ro and Parker put together (should have had that as our main event!). At any rate, Mean Jean was obviously confident he would win as he went through the early moments of the match, but Oxford had a counter or a block for everything that Jean tried. The Rev pointed out that’s what years of experience gives you. Finally, Oxford managed to powerbomb Jean to the mat and make the cover. WINNER: [B]Robert Oxford [/B]in 11:02 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 8) Alicia Strong then made her appearance. She said that she’s been watching what’s been happening over the past couple of weeks and she’s made her decision. She wants to give Robert Oxford the send-off he deserves. She will defend the MWA Grand Championship against Oxford at "Field of Honor." RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Ugh. Should have had those last two matches switched around. We still managed to draw a 0.29. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Ash Campbell (c) defeated Greg Gauge to retain the MWA Rising Star Title [/I]-[COLOR="blue"] D-[/COLOR] [I]Agent 69 defeated California Love Machine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker defeated Joanne Rodriguez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Robert Oxford defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From MWA.com - [QUOTE][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Be sure to attend [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Field of Honor"[/COLOR][/SIZE] this Sunday, only at the Garrison![/CENTER][/SIZE] Featuring the following matches: [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Thomas Morgan vs. Davis Wayne Newton The Gauge Brothers vs. Kashmir Singh & Marc Speed Joey Poison vs. Primus Allen Izaak Tischler vs. Steven Parker to determine the first ever MWA Regional Champion Joanne Rodriguez vs. Agent 69 and in his last professional match... Robert Oxford will take on Alicia Strong for the MWA Grand Championship[/SIZE][/CENTER] Be there for this historic event![/QUOTE] It's been a while since I've said this, but feel free to post predictions, comments, etc. :)

Thomas Morgan vs. [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] DWN seems to be getting the better push... [B]The Gauge Brothers[/B] vs. Kashmir Singh & Marc Speed Title Match? If not, it'll probably go the other way. Joey Poison vs. [B]Primus Allen[/B] Tough call, but I like Primus. Izaak Tischler vs. [B]Steven Parker[/B] to determine the first ever MWA Regional Champion You don't like putting your created guys with the belts too quickly. Tischler deserves it, but I'm betting this leads to a fued. [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B] vs. Agent 69 By DQ, I think. 69 to try a beatdown after the match. Robert Oxford will take on [B]Alicia Strong[/B] for the MWA Grand Championship I really don't think that there's much of a choice in this one. Best hope for the Ox in this is to come away with a draw or a DQ win due to a Cattley/Beauchamp interference.

"Field of Honor" this Sunday, only at the Garrison! Featuring the following matches: Thomas Morgan vs.[B] Davis Wayne Newton[/B] [B]The Gauge Brothers [/B]vs. Kashmir Singh & Marc Speed Joey Poison vs. [B]Primus Allen[/B] [B]Izaak Tischler [/B]vs. Steven Parker to determine the first ever MWA Regional Champion Joanne Rodriguez vs. [B]Agent 69[/B] and in his last professional match... [B]Robert Oxford[/B] will take on Alicia Strong for the MWA Grand Championship Be there for this historic event!

Thomas Morgan vs. [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] [B]The Gauge Brothers[/B] vs. Kashmir Singh & Marc Speed Joey Poison vs. [B]Primus Allen[/B] Izaak Tischler vs. Steven Parker to determine the first ever MWA Regional Champion [B]Draw[/B] Joanne Rodriguez vs. [B]Agent 69[/B] and in his last professional match... Robert Oxford will take on [B]Alicia Strong[/B] for the MWA Grand Championship

[CENTER]MWA presents... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]“Field of Honor”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Sunday of Week 3, November 2011[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 1,900 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the eventual DVD viewers to the show. The crowd was a bit restless. I found out at the last minute that Ash Campbell and Matthew Gauge chose to work elsewhere tonight. I’m afraid that if Ash makes a habit of this, I’ll have to drop him. Matt, maybe not so much. 1) I got into the ring and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I know all of you were excited to come here and see Alicia Strong defend her title against Robert Oxford. I’m sorry to announce that match will not happen tonight...”[/COLOR] The crowd let me have it for that. I waited for a few minutes before waving them silent. “[COLOR="darkgreen"]The reason why is because of Joey Beauchamp and Mean Jean Cattley. They’ve got their undies in a bunch over the fact that they didn’t get the title shot and for the past three days every time I turn around, their agents or lawyers are in my face about it. So I decided to throw them a bone. “So tonight, instead of defending her title against just Robert Oxford, Alicia Strong will have to defend it against him ... and Joey and Mean Jean as well.”[/COLOR] The crowd seemed somewhat satisfied with that. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 2) [B]THOMAS MORGAN vs. DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON[/B] Thomas, who came out looking much more pleasant than he usually has, waved to the crowd before the bell rang. Then he and Davis put together a pretty decent opening match. They kept the crowd interested until finally, Thomas put Davis away with a pumphandle slam. WINNER: [B]Thomas Morgan [/B]in 9:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 3) Izaak Tischler appeared on the big screen and said that he was brimming with confidence that tonight, he would become the first man to hold the MWA Regional Championship. He said that Steven Parker didn’t scare him in the least. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 4) Greg Gauge came out to the ring and said that he was sorry that his brother, Matt, couldn’t make it tonight. He said that Matt had pressing business elsewhere. For that reason, tonight’s match wouldn’t be a title defense. Greg apologized for that and said he was just as frustrated as the fans. But, he said, the match would go forward with his partner-for-the-evening, Bulldozer Brandon Smith. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 5) [B]GREG GAUGE & BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH vs. KASHMIR SINGH & MARC SPEED[/B] Not too bad of a match but it did bring the crowd’s mood down. Kashmir and Marc tried to team up on Greg, a strategy that the Rev said made some sense seeing as Greg wasn’t with his usual partner. But Greg eventually managed to bring Smith into the ring. Bulldozer cleaned house and finally put Kashmir away with an Inverted Piledriver. WINNERS: [B]Greg Gauge & Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 11:22 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 6) Steven Parker came out to the ring and laughed off the idea of Izaak Tischler becoming Regional Champion. He said that Izaak’s future consisted of nothing but the heartbreak of being a curtain-jerker for workers with real talent. He said that he, on the other hand, was the Future, and the future held nothing but glory for him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 7) [B]JOEY POISON vs. PRIMUS ALLEN[/B] Just a fun match for these two to show off a little. The crowd seemed to really appreciate their efforts. In the end, Joey picked up the win with an Antidote Web. WINNER: [B]Joey Poison [/B]in 11:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 8) Izaak Tischler came out to the ring for his match and got the mic. He said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I started the tournament by dedicating my match to Alicia Strong, and now I’ll end it by doing the same. She’s brought me nothing but luck and happiness since I’ve met her, and so I’m doing all this for her!”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 9)[B] IZAAK TISCHLER vs. STEVEN PARKER [/B]for the [COLOR="Red"]MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] Huh. I thought this match would have turned out better than it did. Steven started things off by mocking Izaak. He fluttered his hand over his heart and sighed heavily, then burst out laughing. Izaak wiped the smile off his face with a sudden flurry of punches that ended with an Irish Whip and a hip toss, concluding with a quick pin. Parker quickly kicked out but you could tell he was angry at being shown up like that. The match went on from there, both men doing their best to put the other away. The momentum swung back and forth between them, but Izaak finally pulled in the lead. He started to set Parker up for a twisting neck breaker and paused long enough to shout that this was for Alicia. That proved to be too long of a pause. Parker capitalized and turned the move into a Future Shock. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 14:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 10) Izaak appeared to be in a daze. He stumbled out of the ring and trudged up the entrance ramp, his lower lip trembling a bit. After receiving his newly won title belt, Parker got the mic and started shouting abuse at Izaak’s back. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Tischler! You say that Alicia’s brought you luck and happiness? All you’ve brought her is shame and disgrace!”[/COLOR] Izaak froze for a second, then straightened his back and marched out with his head held high. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 11) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. AGENT 69[/B] How weird is it that this match turned out better than the previous one and I told them to keep it tame? The ladies resorted to a lot of high flying for this one, putting on a number of impressive spots that kept the audience on their toes. In the end, Agent 69 surprised everyone by planting Joanne’s face into the mat with an implant DDT and then nailing a picture-perfect frog splash. WINNER: [B]Agent 69 [/B]in 11:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 12) Backstage, Alicia Strong came face to face with Robert Oxford. They stared each other down for a second before Alicia spoke. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Look, Bob, I know you’re a little disappointed in the way tonight’s ended up. I’m frustrated as well. I had hoped that tonight’s match would be just you and me, but I guess that isn’t going to happen. No point in getting worked up over it. But the way I see it, the challenge is good, right?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Oh, absolutely,” [/COLOR]Oxford responded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“And when I take the Grand Championship away from you, little girl, the fact that I had to go through three opponents to get it will make my retirement all the sweeter.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 13) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. ROBERT OXFORD vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Oh yeah. I love it when a match comes together. Oxford was visibly tiring by the end of this, but I can hardly blame him. All four competitors put on a spectacular match. Mean Jean and Oxford stuck to a mat-based offense. Joey tried to rely on speed and agility while Alicia was a definite wild card, being able to mix it up on the mat or come flying in from above. Mean Jean looked particularly dangerous in the match. He seemed to be the hungriest for the title, often resorting to moves that would have injured his opponents instead of just beating them. Thankfully, most of those moves never landed. His strategy worked against him. Even after he had taken out Oxford with a facebreaker knee smash, he in turn was taken down by Joey Beauchamp with a missile drop kick. Before Joey could capitalize, Alicia tossed him over the top rope and then got Mean Jean into the Strong Arm Tactic. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 21:23 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 14) Jez tried to hand Alicia her title belt, but Robert Oxford leapt to his feet and snatched it out of his hands. He stood in the middle of the ring, staring at it with an inscrutable expression on his face, then finally sighed and handed it to Alicia. He then raised her hand in victory. The two of them took turns celebrating, Alicia trying to put the spotlight on Robert and his last match in professional wrestling. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The general feeling of the crowd was that Izaak Tischler, Kashmir Singh, and Agent 69 were used too much in the show. On the plus side, the four-way match really helped give our final rating a boost. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“Field of Honor”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Thomas Morgan defeated Davis Wayne Newton [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Greg Gauge & Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Kashmir Singh & Marc Speed [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Joey Poison defeated Primus Allen[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker defeated Izaak Tischler to capture [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship [/COLOR]- [/I][COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Agent 69 defeated Joanne Rodriguez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Mean Jean Cattley, Joey Beauchamp, and Robert Oxford to retain[COLOR="red"] the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 4, November 2011[/I] Held at the New Mexico Armoury 1,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed everyone to the show. 1) A graphic appeared on screen and the two of us talked about how Steven Parker was crowned as the MWA Regional Champion. He would make his first title defense tonight against Primus Allen. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E-[/COLOR] 2) Alicia Strong was waiting by the doors to the Armoury, a concerned look painted across her face. They finally opened and Izaak Tischler walked inside. He stopped short when he saw her and his face fell. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Izaak, there you are!” [/COLOR]Alicia said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I’ve been worried sick about you! You haven’t returned any of my calls since ‘Field of Honor’. I was hoping we could talk or...”[/COLOR] Her voice trailed off as Izaak turned around and left the Armoury without saying a word. Alicia followed him out, a confused and hurt look on her face. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 3) Backstage, Mean Jean Cattley and Joey Beauchamp were at each other’s throats. They both blamed the other for the way the main event ended at ‘Field of Honor.’ They almost came to blows several times before Mean Jean held up a hand, stopping Joey in mid-insult. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Look, it’s clear that we’re both very talented and we’re being under-utilized, correct?”[/COLOR] Joey nodded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Well, rather than turn on each other, why don’t we help each other out? Why don’t we make sure that the audience can’t forget about us and the higher-ups can’t overlook us anymore.”[/COLOR] Joey thought it over and nodded thoughtfully. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“But how are we going to do that?”[/COLOR] Mean Jean smiled. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Just follow my lead.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 4) [B]ASH CAMPBELL (c) vs. MARC SPEED [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] This match brought the crowd’s mood down in spite of the good chemistry between Ash and Marc. They put on an impressive display. In the end, Ash put Marc away with a Shooting Star Press. WINNER: [B]Ash Campbell [/B]in 7:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 5) Mean Jean and Joey came out to the ring. Mean Jean got the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I understand that the tag champs have deigned to make an appearance here tonight,” [/COLOR]he said. [COLOR="darkgreen"] “That’s after Matt abandoned us a few days ago to wrestle in Japan. Typical. “You morons out there may think that the Gauges care about you, but they only care about themselves. Hell, most of the workers in this promotion are selfish little[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][censored by the network][/COLOR]. [COLOR="darkgreen"]They only see the MWA as a stepping stone, a waystation on their way to what they think is larger glory out east or out west. “But not Joey and me. Oh, no. We’re not going anywhere. We’re perfectly happy giving you worthless dorks a little thrill by coming into your bleak lives for a moment or two. And we think we should be compensated for that ... with maybe tag title gold. “So Gauges, get out here. It’s time for your reign to end.”[/COLOR] The Gauges came out with an incredulous look on their faces. Matt got the mic and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Are you kidding me? You’re faulting me for being overseas a few days ago? Come on, Mean Jean, we know what this is really about: jealousy. You’re jealous that you’re being overlooked in favor of a group of younger workers.”[/COLOR] Greg took the mic and nodded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Oh, it’s true and you know it. And we’ll prove it. You’ve got your match.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the response 6) [B]THE GAUGE BROTHERS ( c) vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY & JOEY BEAUCHAMP [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Holy cow. Much better than I expected. Joey really stood out as a star in this match. He seemed to be doing most of the work for his team while Mean Jean stood in their corner and shouted encouragement or sometimes even abuse to keep him focused. Eventually, though, Joey had to tag Mean Jean in. Mean Jean didn’t exactly look happy about that but he dutifully went after the Gauges. He proved to be the weakest link in the match and got taken down by Matthew with a Proton Lock. WINNERS: [B]The Gauge Brothers [/B]in 9:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 7) [B]PRIMUS ALLEN vs. STEVEN PARKER (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] Huh. The show hiccuped at this point, dragging the audience’s mood down. Maybe it was a mismatch of styles. Primus seemed to rely on lots of brute strength to try to bring Parker down, but Parker was willing to play a waiting game and take the bigger man down with various holds. In the end, Parker picked up the win with a Future Shock. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 9:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 8) Alicia Strong came out to the ring. A little bit of pain seemed to haunt her eyes as she showed off the Grand Championship belt to the crowd and issued an open challenge. Much to everyone’s surprise, Citizen X came out and accepted the challenge, saying that it was time to tear it all down! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the response 9) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. CITIZEN X[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Sadly, the crowd doesn’t seem to relate to X that much. He keeps getting “boring” chants wherever we go, even if he puts on a great match. Like tonight. He kept Alicia on her toes throughout the match, relying on speed and high-flying attacks to try and take her down. Alicia was able to go toe-to-toe with him and match him move for move. The crowd really got into the battle, cheering lustfully as both Alicia and X nearly took out the other. Alicia finally pulled ahead. When X went for a move from the top rope, Alicia took him out of the air with a surprisingly strong clothesline and then quickly flipped him over and twisted up his arm with the Strong Arm Tactic. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 11:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] It’s a shame we had those clunkers in the show. I bet we could have had a really impressive show otherwise. Citizen X continues to confound me. I keep getting the feeling that he’s stale. Normally I would have him flip and become a face, but he doesn’t perform as well as a face. I’ve already tried several gimmick changes and after each and every one, I keep getting the stale note. Davis Wayne Newton is also in my doghouse. He didn’t even bother to show up tonight. He better have a good excuse. And finally, Ash Campbell is on the bubble with me. I have this nagging suspicion that he’s the weak link in all of his matches. The fact that he’s signed with the SWF (the reason why he didn’t defend his title at “Field of Honor;” he was working one of their shows) makes me think that when his contract runs out, I’ll let him go in search of someone with a little more talent. Tonight’s show drew a rating of 0.29. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Ash Campbell (c) defeated Marc Speed to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers (c) defeated Mean Jean Cattley & Joey Beauchamp to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker (c) defeated Primus Allen to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Citizen X to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 1, December 2011[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 2,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the fans to the show. 1) Backstage, Joanne Rodriguez found a moping Izaak Tischler. She told him that she was looking for a tag partner again to take on Joey Beauchamp and Mean Jean Cattley. She said she could think of no one better to help her than Izaak. Izaak listlessly said that he’d do it and then slumped out of the room, leaving a concerned Joanne watching him go. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 2) Bulldozer Brandon Smith came out to the ring and said that he had bided his time and he had waited long enough. He wanted Ash Campbell in a match for the MWA Rising Star title right now. Ash came out and said he wasn’t about to shrink from a challenge like that. The match was on! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] for the response 3) [B]ASH CAMPBELL (c) vs. BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] Not surprisingly, the match dragged the crowd’s mood down. Again, I don’t know if it’s Ash or not but I have a strong hunch it is. Ash put up an admirable defense but Bulldozer was able to power through it, finally finishing off the young champ with a Backdrop Driver. WINNER:[B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 6:39 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 4) A video played, hyping the formation of Mean Jean Cattley and Joey Beauchamp into a tag team. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 5) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ & IZAAK TISCHLER vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY & JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] An okay match. Joanne asked Izaak in the beginning if he wanted to start off. He simply shrugged and went to the corner, leaving Joanne to start the match. A concerned look sketched her brow but she shrugged it off, turning to face Mean Jean. Joanne put up an admirable fight. She didn’t have to tag Izaak in during the opening minutes. But Joey and Mean Jean were subtle. Before long, they had her reeling and she quickly tagged in Izaak. Izaak sighed heavily and got into the ring, locking up with Joey. Joey laughed at him and shoved him away, mocking him for a minute and shouting something about how Izaak was a loser, how he had humiliated himself and Alicia with his poor performance a few weeks ago. A blank look fell across Izaak’s features. He turned and walked to the corner, tagging in a still tired Joanne. He then rolled out of the ring and left. Joanne turned and called for him to come back, not realizing that Joey had tagged in Mean Jean. Jean pulled her in and fired off a Mood Swing, picking up the pin easily. WINNERS: [B]Mean Jean Cattley & Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 8:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 6) Steven Parker came out to the ring and hyped himself up, repeating once again how he was the Future of professional wrestling in the here and now. Some in the crowd cared. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 7) [B]MATTHEW GAUGE vs. STEVEN PARKER (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] Matt and Parker didn’t click, but they still put on a pretty decent match. Matt, like Primus last week, seemed to rely on strength in most of his attacks, but the Rev noted that Matt was a lot more cautious in how he used it. He said that might be a deciding factor in this match. But Parker proved more cunning. He eventually managed to trip Matthew up and got him pinned using the ropes for leverage. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 7:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 8) Alicia Strong was jogging behind Izaak, begging him to stop and talk to her. He didn’t say a word and instead left the Garrison. She looked to be on the verge of tears, but then she heard laughter behind her. She turned and found Davis Wayne Newton chortling at her. He said that Izaak was finally showing his true colors. He suggested that she dump Izaak and get with a real man. He punctuated the suggestion by posing and flexing for her. Alicia stepped in really close and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Izaak Tischler is more of a man than you’ll ever be. As a matter of fact, I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be. And to prove it, why don’t we go down to the ring right now?”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 9) [B]ALICIA STRONG vs. DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON[/B] Davis poured everything he had into this match and, it looked like he was actually gaining some ground. But then the Rev noticed that Alicia really didn’t seem to be in trouble, even as Davis was working her over. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“She’s playing with him!” [/COLOR]the Rev crowed. It turned out to be true. After a while, Alicia just smiled sweetly as Davis put on some of his best moves, then shrugged off his offense and battered him around the ring before finally dropping him with a crucifix slam for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 12:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 10) Alicia laughed at her fallen foe, but then Davis was joined by his tag partner. Future Threat overwhelmed Alicia and beat her down before standing over her and mocking her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] One of our better recent shows that should have helped our popularity across the board. It garnered a rating of 0.42, easily the highest we’ve had ever! Of course, compare that to “TCW’s Squared Circle” which also aired last night and got a rating of 21.56, and it’s not quite as impressive, but still.... FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Ash Campbell (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [I]Mean Jean Cattley & Joey Beauchamp defeated Joanne Rodriguez & Izaak Tischler[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker (c) defeated Matthew Gauge to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong defeated Davis Wayne Newton [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Sunday of Week 1, December 2011 -[/I][/B] And now the SWF has lost Archangel as well. Unfortunately, he won’t be coming over to the MWA. I tried. I really did. Looks like we have a ways to go before we’ll see any more Survivors grace our promotion.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 2, December 2011[/I] Held at the North Carolina Biker Museum in the Mid Atlantic Territory 1,784 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. We had a much bigger crowd than I anticipated and couldn’t be happier. 1) The show started with Alicia Strong backstage on her cell phone. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Izaak? Are you there? ... Come on, I know you’re home .... look, I was really hoping we could talk. What’s going on with you lately? ... Okay, look. When you feel like talking, you have my number. Call me ... please.”[/COLOR] She hung up and turned around, coming face to face with an angry Joanne Rodriguez. J-Ro got in her face and demanded to know what was wrong with Izaak and why he flaked out on her last week. Alicia said she didn’t know but Joanne didn’t let up. She kept insulting Izaak and, by extension, Alicia until finally, the champ dared Joanne to try to back up her words with action in the main event tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 2) Bulldozer Brandon Smith came out to the ring with Primus Allen. Bulldozer talked himself up as being the latest individual to hold the Rising Star Title. He said he wasn’t going to make the mistakes of Kashmir Singh or Ash Campbell. He was going to ride this straight to the top. Primus nodded along with his tag partner. That’s when Mean Jean Cattley and Joey Beauchamp came out to the ring. Mean Jean snatched the mic out of Bulldozer’s hand and informed him that he better get used to sitting on the bottom rung, because that’s where he’s going to stay. He said that there wasn’t anymore room at the top for losers like Primus and Bulldozer. When Primus and Bulldozer bristled at that, Mean Jean said that he was sorry for offending them with the truth and then said that perhaps Joey Beauchamp could help make them feel better. Joey’s way of contributing to the conversation was to leap at Primus and take him down in a flurry of punches. Bulldozer moved to help but Mean Jean clocked him over the head with the mic. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E[/COLOR] 3) [B]THE TITANS vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY & JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] Jez MacArthuer raced to the ring to make this an official match instead of just a beatdown. Joey Beauchamp tried to pin Primus right away but Primus was able to kick out quickly. Joey seemed genuinely shocked that Primus still had any fight left in him. The Rev commented it was a testament to Primus’s toughness. Even after Primus was able to tag in Bulldozer, it did little good. Joey and Mean Jean’s early jump in the match was too much to overcome and they wound up beating them pretty soundly. WINNERS: [B]Joey Beauchamp & Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 8:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 4) [B]THOMAS MORGAN vs. JOEY POISON[/B] Just kind of a throwaway match. We haven’t seen either of these guys in action recently and I thought it’d be nice to throw some action their way. The crowd didn’t agree with me. This match brought their mood down. In the end, Joey finished off Thomas with an Antidote Web. WINNER: [B]Joey Poison [/B]in 8:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 5) California Love Machine came out to the ring and threw down a challenge to Steven Parker to face him in a match for the Regional Championship. Parker came out and said he would be more than happy to humiliate CLM and send him back west where he belongs. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]E [/COLOR]for the response 6) [B]CALIFORNIA LOVE MACHINE vs. STEVEN PARKER (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] CLM was able to keep Parker on his toes in the opening minutes. It seemed that Parker was a little overwhelmed by CLM’s fast-paced offense. He even took to hiding behind Jez at one point in hopes of getting a time out. While Jez tried to convince Parker to come out and fight, Davis Wayne Newton charged the ring and attacked CLM from behind, laying him out. Parker then “miraculously” found his nerve and smacked CLM around for a bit before firing off a Future Shock and getting the pin. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 8:05 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 7) Davis rejoined his partner in the ring with a mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Gauges, we think you have something that belongs to us,”[/COLOR] he said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“How about we have a match next week so we can take those tag titles off your hands?”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 8) [B]ALICIA STRONG vs. JOANNE RODRIGUEZ[/B] A pretty good match. Not the best that we’ve seen out of these ladies, but still pretty good. This was no diva catfight where the goal is to roll around and flash as much skin as you can before a quick pin. These ladies really went after each other, going all out and putting on a terrific show of technical wrestling for the fans. In the end, Joanne went for the J-Rocker, only to have Alicia block it and reverse it, slamming her to the mat with a DDT. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 12:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad of a show. We got a rating of 0.39. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Mean Jean Cattley & Joey Beauchamp defeated the Titans [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Poison defeated Thomas Morgan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker (c) defeated California Love Machine to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong defeated Joanne Rodriguez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 3, December 2011[/I] Held at Perry Hall in the Great Lakes Territory 2,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the crowd to the show. 1) Backstage, Izaak Tischler found Joanne Rodriguez and got in her face about some of the things she said last week. Oddly, he seemed more worked up about what she said about Alicia than what she said about him. He said that if she had a problem with him, he should say something to his face. Joanne agreed that she might have been a little unfair to go after Alicia, but she said now that Izaak was there ... she lit into him for his recent flaky behavior. She said she had half a mind to knock some sense into him. Izaak said he’d be there in the ring later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 2) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH (c) vs. MARC SPEED[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] Bulldozer and Marc put it all on the line for this one but the crowd barely reacted. Instead, the match dragged their mood down. In the end, Bulldozer put Marc away with a Backdrop Driver. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 7:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 3) The Gauge Brothers came out to the ring and accepted the challenge laid down by Future Threat, saying that they were more than willing to defend the Tag Championship against them but that they figured the belts weren’t going anywhere. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 4) [B]THE GAUGE BROTHERS (c) vs. FUTURE THREAT [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Not too bad of match, definitely a step in the right direction. Davis and Parker used every trick in the book and even invented a few new ones but couldn’t bring the Gauges down. In the end, Parker went over to the ring bell and got one of the title belts and tossed it to Davis. Davis then used it to lay out Greg Gauge, causing Jez to throw out the match. WINNER: [B]The Gauge Brothers [/B]by DQ in 8:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] 5) Mean Jean Cattley came out to the ring and said that “Dangerous Days” were almost upon us again. He said it was time for the Alicia Strong experiment to come to an end with him reclaiming his MWA Grand Championship. He turned to me and demanded that I make it happen. His challenge was cut off by Joey Beauchamp coming out to the ring. He got in Mean Jean’s face and informed him that it was a lot of fun and games tagging with him the past couple of weeks, but he couldn’t just sit by and let some inferior wrestler go after the Grand Championship. Not while he was part of the promotion. Mean Jean disagreed with Joey Beauchamp’s assessment of his talent. When Joey suggested that they just figure things out right now, Mean Jean quickly agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the argument 6) [B]MEAN JEAN CATTLEY vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] A fast and furious match up with both men trying to finish off the other quickly. Mean Jean seemed to pull ahead on points but Joey surprised Mean Jean and everyone else with a superplex off the top rope. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 8:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 7) A video played, reminding everyone of Izaak Tischler’s rather odd behavior as of late. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E-[/COLOR] 8) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. JOANNE RODRIGUEZ[/B] Joanne took early control of the match and it looked like Izaak had returned to his lethargic ways. But about halfway through the match, something lit a fire under Izaak. He came to life and wound up battling Joanne around the ring until finally, he took her down with a scissor kick. WINNER: [B]Izaak Tischler [/B]in 11:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 9) Izaak Tischler was breathing hard and had fire blazing in his eyes. He then grabbed a mic and laid down a challenge: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Steven Parker. You. Me. Dangerous Days. For your Regional Championship. I’m feeling lucky!”[/COLOR] He then dropped the mic and stomped to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] This should have increased our popularity overall (except for maybe the Midwest). We drew a rating of 0.39. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith (c) defeated Marc Speed to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers (c) defeated Future Threat by DQ and so retained[COLOR="red"] the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Beauchamp defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]Izaak Tischler defeated Joanne Rodriguez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From MWA.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to attend [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"Dangerous Days"[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] this Sunday, only at the Garrison![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [SIZE="4"]Primus Allen vs. Davis Wayne Newton Izaak Tischler vs. Steven Parker for the MWA Regional Championship Ash Campbell vs. Marc Speed Alicia Strong vs. Joey Beauchamp for the MWA Grand Championship[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Also see [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]and [B]the Gauge Brothers [/B]in action![/SIZE] [CENTER]If you can't make it to the show, you can always order a DVD at our website, [url]www.MWA.com[/url]![/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[b]Primus Allen[/b] vs. Davis Wayne Newton [b]Izaak Tischler[/b] vs. Steven Parker for the MWA Regional Championship [b]Ash Campbell[/b] vs. Marc Speed [b]Alicia Strong[/b] vs. Joey Beauchamp for the MWA Grand Championship I swear, I didn't just pick the first one in each.

[CENTER]MWA presents... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]“Dangerous Days”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Sunday of Week 3, December 2011[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 1,900 in attendance[/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the DVD viewers to the show. 1) A graphic reminded folks that tonight’s main event was Alicia Strong defending her MWA Grand Championship against Joey Beauchamp. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 2) Mean Jean Cattley came out to a chorus of boos. He waited out the audience for a few minutes before he started speaking. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“All right, maybe I deserved some of that. I can tell that all of you are disappointed in me. So am I. I mean, I’m Mean Jean Cattley and I’ve been reduced to a curtain jerker? How the mighty have fallen, right? “Well, never fear. I’m not going to stay down here for long. I’m heading back up to the top. And I’m starting tonight by humiliating the MWA Rising Star. Bulldozer, it’s time for a lesson, son. Get out here.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the opening speech; [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the challenge 3) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH (c) vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] The Rev commented that it was kind of odd to see the former Grand Champion duking it out for the Rising Star Title. I said that I was happy enough to see Mean Jean in the gutter. The rest was just gravy as far as I was concerned. The match itself kind of dragged. These two didn’t click in the ring at all. Mean Jean tried a few tricks to bring Bulldozer down, but in the end, he wound up getting run over and slammed into the mat hard with a Backdrop Driver. Bulldozer quickly made the pin. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 10:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 4) Bulldozer leapt to his feet to celebrate his victory but then he noticed that Mean Jean wasn’t moving. Jez immediately dropped by Jean’s side and signaled for help. Paramedics swarmed into the ring and quickly got Jean strapped to a buckboard then wheeled him out of the arena while Bulldozer looked on with a sick expression. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 5) [B]PRIMUS ALLEN vs. DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON[/B] The Rev made a few quick comments about the show going on and how fans should check our website for updates on Mean Jean’s condition. If the audience was worried about Jean, they quickly forgot. Primus and Davis put on a great match together. Primus relied on sheer power while Davis kept switching up his offense to keep the bigger man on his toes. Eventually, though, Primus caught Davis and smashed him to the mat with a Running Powerslam. WINNER: [B]Primus Allen [/B]in 11:02 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 6) Steven Parker came out to the ring and said that he saw that the booking committee had put him in a match against Izaak Tischler. He said that Izaak’s little spat with Joanne Rodriguez was impressive earlier this week but that it wouldn’t do him any good. Parker confidently predicted that the Regional Championship was going absolutely nowhere. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 7) MI-07 came out to the ring. Citizen X said that the time had come to release some anarchy in the Mid West, something that they would achieve by taking out the Gauge Brothers and reclaiming the Tag Team Championship. Agent 69 seconded the idea, saying that by the time she and her partner were done with them, the Gauges would wish that they had stayed in Japan. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 8) [B]THE GAUGE BROTHERS (c) vs. MI-07 [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Greg Gauge was clearly the star in this match, something he achieved by getting beaten up by MI-07. They isolated him from his brother and worked him over pretty seriously, Greg selling everything they threw at him. Finally Matthew got tagged in and he cleaned house, firing off rolling wheel kicks left and right before finally taking Citizen X down with a sit-down powerbomb. WINNER: [B]The Gauge Brothers [/B]in 10:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 9) Izaak Tischler came out to the ring with fire in his eyes once again. He got the mic and told Steven Parker that his time of glory had come to an end. Izaak insisted that he was feeling it tonight, that he was going to take the Regional Championship off of Parker’s hands. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 10) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. STEVEN PARKER (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] Parker tried to play with Izaak in the early going of the match but Izaak wouldn’t have any part of it. He powered through Parker’s token defense and took him down hard, raining punches down on his head. Parker quickly had to bail out of the ring. From the outside, he stared at Izaak like the latter was insane. Izaak simply stared back with a confident smirk. Once Parker got back into the ring, all bets were off. These two poured everything they had into the match, one-upping each other with moves and power every chance they got. Finally, Izaak seemed to be in control of the match. He basically could knock Parker around at will. When he thought he had him down for sure, he tugged him into position and slowly climbed to the top turnbuckle. He showboated to the crowd a little, causing the Rev to scream in frustration for him to stop showing off and just finish Parker. When Izaak finally launched into a frog splash, Parker kicked up his feet and caught Izaak in the chin. Izaak staggered away and Parker kipped to his feet. He then caught Izaak and nailed him with the Future Shock. WINNER: [B]Steven Parker [/B]in 13:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 11) Izaak looked positively stunned as Steven Parker left the ring. Izaak finally wound up collapsing into a corner with a dazed look on his face. And then Alicia Strong came out to the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Okay, Izaak. This ends here and now,” [/COLOR]she said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You won’t talk to me. You won’t return my calls. I want to know what’s eating you and right now.”[/COLOR] Izaak tried to walk around her but she got in his way. [COLOR="darkgreen"] “Look, I may have a match with Joey later on, but that won’t keep me from knocking some sense into you if I have to.”[/COLOR] Izaak turned and tried to leave the ring the other way. Alicia grabbed him by the arm and spun him around, but he shook her hand off of him. Alicia stepped in close. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Izaak, I love you,” [/COLOR]she said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“What’s wrong?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“That’s just it!” [/COLOR]Izaak exploded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I love you too! I love you more than anybody else and ... but ... but I don’t deserve you!” “What are you talking about?” “It’s like what Joey Beuchamp said a few months ago. I’m dating one of the most beautiful women in the world who happens to also be a fierce competitor and the MWA Grand Champion ... and what am I? I lost the Rising Star Title to ... to Kashmir Singh, for crying out loud! I lost the tournament for the Regional Championship and now I let Steven Parker beat me. I’m a loser, Alicia. I thought maybe if I could get a championship for myself, I’d feel worthy of you, but I...”[/COLOR] Alicia burst out laughing. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“That’s what this is about? Izaak, you stupid, stupid, sweet man. I don’t care if you’re a champion or not! I love you for you, not because of your win/loss record or what titles you’ve held. That’s not going to change! Now come on. Let’s let these folks get back to the show.”[/COLOR] Alicia took Izaak by the hand and tried to lead him out of the ring. But Izaak wouldn’t budge. Instead, he pulled her back, turning her around. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Are you sure you love me?” [/COLOR]he asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Really sure?”[/COLOR] Alicia considered him with a confused look and replied, [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Of course.”[/COLOR] Izaak laughed and said,[COLOR="darkgreen"] “I was hoping to do this with a championship belt around my waist, but I guess I’ll have to change my plans.”[/COLOR] He dropped to one knee. Alicia stared at him with wide eyes. Izaak took her hand in his and looked up at her. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Alicia Strong, will you marry me?”[/COLOR] Alicia gasped and then shrieked in delight. She hauled Izaak up to his feet and kissed him passionately. She nodded enthusiastically and started babbling about how she didn’t want to wait, how they should tie the knot on the next episode of Powerhouse. And then Joey Beauchamp’s music hit. Out came the challenger, dabbing at his eyes with a tissue. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Oh, the drama! Oh, the rapture! Oh, the crap! I know you’re all caught up in the drama right now, Strong, but don’t forget, you still have to face me tonight. And as much as you may wish that I’d go easy on you as a wedding present, you can forget it. That title won’t go to the ceremony with you.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D+[/COLOR] for the argument, the proposal, and the taunting 12) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs. MARC SPEED[/B] This was supposed to be Ash Campbell taking on Marc Speed, but he’s off working for the SWF again. Oh well. I think J-Ro did just fine standing in for him. This match was mostly to clear out the cobwebs for the audience before the next match. I think it did the trick with Marc trying to get J-Ro down and J-Ro managing to stay one step ahead of him. Joanne finally picked up the win with the J-Rocker. WINNER: [B]Joanne Rodriguez [/B]in 10:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 13) Marc Speed started the lonely walk to the back when Joey Beauchamp made his entrance for the main event. Joey made some snide comment to Marc that set off the latter. The two wound up brawling before some backstage staff separated them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 14) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Great match to cap the night. Really got the crowd going. Alicia didn’t seem distracted at all from the good news. If anything, the fact that she was going to be married in less than a week seemed to make her a better competitor. Joey had his hands full for the entire match and it seemed to freak him out a little. He poured it on as well but always seemed a step or two behind. Finally, Alicia managed to snag Joey out of the air after a failed double-axe-handle drop and got him down on the mat with the Strong Arm Tactic. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 20:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad. One of our better shows as of late. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“Dangerous Days”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith (c) defeated Mean Jean Cattley to retain the [COLOR="Red"]MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Primus Allen defeated Davis Wayne Newton [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers (c) defeated MI-07 to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Steven Parker (c) defeated Izaak Tischler to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Regional Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Joanne Rodriguez defeated Marc Speed [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Joey Beauchamp to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 4, December 2011[/I] Held at the Garrison in the Mid West Territory 2,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev and I welcomed the audience to the show. 1) Alicia Strong was shown backstage getting ready for her wedding. She was already wearing her dress and was carefully styling her hair, a big grin on her face. The Rev and I talked about how this was a great evening for her and Izaak. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 2) A video from a week ago showed Mean Jean being taken from the ring after his match with Bulldozer. The Rev and I grew somber as we talked about how Mean Jean still wasn’t back yet and we weren’t sure when he would be. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 3) Bulldozer came out to the ring with a very serious expression on his face. He said that he had been trying to find out how Mean Jean was doing for the past couple of days and hadn’t heard anything. He finally said that he hoped Mean Jean would get better soon and come back to active competition. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 4) [B]BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH (c) vs. THOMAS MORGAN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] Thomas was off his game tonight and it showed. Bulldozer easily ran over Thomas and put him away with an Inverted Piledriver. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 6:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] 5) Joey Beauchamp was wandering through the backstage area when he ran into Primus Allen. Primus made a joke about how Joey wasn’t able to get the job done in the ring against Alicia. Joey took exception to that, pointing out that Primus wasn’t holding any titles right now. He said that Primus was just like any other muscle-bound oaf in professional wrestling. He thinks he can get over simply because of how good he looks oiled up. Joey said that it takes a lot more than that to get to the top. Primus angrily challenged Joey to put his money where his mouth was, and Joey responded with a snide, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I was hoping you’d say that.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 6) [B]JOEY POISON vs. CITIZEN X[/B] Sadly, these two didn’t click in the ring and it made for an awkward match, one that brought the crowd’s mood down. Citizen X did his best and even came close to taking Joey down with a Flaming Anarchy, but at the last moment, Joey blocked it and converted it into an Antidote Web. WINNER: [B]Joey Poison[/B] in 7:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 7) Backstage, Izaak was pacing, already in his tux. He was carefully reciting his vows and stumbling over some of the words. Finally, he sighed deeply and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Alicia Strong, I love you now; I’ll love you always. Today I give myself to you.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 8) [B]PRIMUS ALLEN vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] Primus was also off his game tonight. That seems to be going around. Maybe it’s the flu? At any rate, Primus relied on brute strength throughout the match but Joey was able to stay one step ahead of him with his superior agility and speed. Finally, Joey managed to drop Primus to the mat with a flying drop kick and quickly pinned him with a handful of Primus’s tights. WINNER: [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 5:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 9) Steven Parker came out to the ring with a mic. He started in on Izaak Tischler, saying that while Izaak may have gotten the girl, he didn’t get the championship. He said he didn’t know why Alicia was marrying such a loser like him. Before he could get too far into his rant, Joanne Rodriguez interrupted. She said that Steven didn’t know what he was talking about and said that she was sick of his attitude anyway. She suggested that the two of them have a match so she could solve his problem by taking away the Regional Championship. Parker laughed and pointed out that J-Ro already had a match scheduled for later tonight so it couldn’t happen that evening. He then said, “Besides, we’ve been there, done that, and I see no reason to revisit the past.” RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the challenge and the refusal 10) [B]JOANNE RODRIGUEZ & ASH CAMPBELL vs. THE GAUGE BROTHERS[/B] Whatever is being passed around the roster has gotten Joanne as well! She too was off her game tonight. Very weird. On the plus side, Ash didn’t seem to suck the life out of this match, so that’s always good. At any rate, both teams put in a great effort and finally, Greg made J-Ro tap with the Proton Lock. WINNERS: [B]The Guage Brothers [/B]in 6:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] 11) It’s time for the wedding! The ring was quickly decked out in garland and the Rev, dressed in a nice suit, took his place in the ring. Izaak came out first, a nervous grin on his face. He and the Rev embraced and the Rev slapped him on the back. Alicia then made her entrance, looking positively radiant in her dress. She took her place by Izaak and the Rev started his spiel. Then he got to the part about anyone objecting. He paused for a moment and a few malcontents in the crowd shouted for Alicia to not do it. The Rev smiled thinly and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Hearing none...”[/COLOR] That’s when someone vaulted the security rail and dove under the bottom rope, steel chair in hand. I gasped in shock: [COLOR="darkgreen"]“It’s Jay Chord! What’s he doing here?”[/COLOR] Izaak turned to face Jay just in time to catch the chair square in the face. Jay shouted some abuse at him and then quickly got out of there before security could get him. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] So obviously, Jay didn’t got to TCW. I have no idea why he didn’t, but I gotta say, I’m glad he’s still with us. Overall, the show was a success. I don’t know what the deal was with half the roster being off their games tonight. I’m thinking I may have to keep Robert Oxford on no matter what his asking price just to keep an eye on the backstage. Tonight’s show got us a rating of 0.39. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith (c) defeated Thomas Morgan to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Joey Poison defeated Citizen X[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] [I]Joey Beauchamp defeated Primus Allen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [I]The Gauge Brothers (c) defeated Joanne Rodriguez & Ash Campbell to retain [COLOR="red"]the MWA Tag Team Champiosnhip [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Monday of Week 1, January 2012 -[/I][/B] Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine released their year-end awards. [B]WRESTLER OF THE YEAR:[/B] Jeremy Stone for his work with NOTBPW [B]YOUNG WRESTLER OF THE YEAR:[/B] Matthew Gauge [B]VETERAN WRESTLER OF THE YEAR:[/B] Haruki Kudo [B]FEMALE WRESTLER OF THE YEAR:[/B] Sensational Ogiwara [B]PROMOTION OF THE YEAR:[/B] The SWF [B]MOST IMPROVED PROMOTION OF THE YEAR:[/B] INSPIRE [B]MATCH OF THE YEAR:[/B] Jeremy Stone vs. Sean McFly at NOTBPW Super Slam in April [B]SHOW OF THE YEAR:[/B] NOTBPW Super Slam in April [B]My analysis:[/B] It’s nice to see one of our wrestlers listed as the young wrestler of the year, but I know that’s not from anything he’s done in the MWA. Matt’s been traveling all over making a name for himself. As for the promotion of the year, I would have picked TCW personally for making it back up the ladder. That’s especially true since so many big-name workers have left the SWF for greener pastures. The Top 100 List held no real surprises. Well, almost none. The top spots were populated with NOTBPW and Japanese promotion workers: 1) Jeremy Stone 2) Nobuatsu Tatsuko 3) Sean McFly 4) Eisaku Kunomasu 5) Shuji Inukai 6) Archangel 7) Yoshimi Mushashibo 8) Steve DeColt 9) Bryan Vessey 10) Edd Stone The one big surprise for me was that one of our workers made it to the Top 100 list. Alicia Strong came in at #70. [B][I]Tuesday of Week 1, January 2012 -[/I][/B] NOTBPW made it to International size. That means that the top promotions in North America are them and TCW. Not looking too good for the SWF

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]MWA [I]Powerhouse[/I][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 1, January 2012[/I] Held at Perry Hall in the Great Lakes Territory 2,000 in attendance - SOLD OUT![/CENTER] The Rev welcomed us to the show and then tossed things over to me backstage. 1) I was standing in front of a group of workers. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the first Powerhouse of the new year and you can expect big things from us in 2012. “To prove it, we’re going to do something kind of new tonight. We’ve invited a number of talented workers to come here tonight and duke it out in a battle royal. The winner is guaranteed a contract with the MWA. Not only that, but they will also get a title shot against Alicia Strong tonight! “Thank you for joining us again and we hope you’ll stick with us as we march boldly into the future.”[/COLOR] The camera then panned across the gathered workers. A few were familiar (such as Brett Biggz or Mainstream Hernandez). A few weren’t so familiar (but the Rev recognized a few of them, like Nadia Snow). One was even dressed as a pirate, which was kind of weird. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 2) Bulldozer Brandon Smith was in the ring and he said he was ecstatic over the Battle Royal. He was hoping that whoever made it would be a worthy competitor, someone who could actually challenge him. He said he thrived on competition and the challenge. That’s what made him the best Rising Star the MWA’s ever had. But then Izaak Tischler came out. He reminded Bulldozer that he had held the Rising Star Title for many months and the only reason he lost was because Kashmir Singh cheated. He suggested they have a title bout right now to see who really was the best. Bulldozer laughed and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] for the self-hype; [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] for the challenge 3) [B]IZAAK TISCHLER vs. BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title[/COLOR] Izaak and Bulldozer tore into each other but the crowd just didn’t get into it. This match dragged their mood down. Izaak put in a strong showing but in the end, he succumbed to an Inverted Piledriver. WINNER: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]in 6:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]E+[/COLOR] 4) With the match over, Primus Allen came out to the ring and celebrated with Bulldozer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D-[/COLOR] 5) [B][COLOR="Purple"]A 10-PERSON BATTLE ROYAL[/COLOR][/B] A small crowd came out to the ring and as the camera panned over them, the Rev and I introduced as many of them as we could: [B]Antonio, Brett Biggz, Daredevil Aero, Frankie Dee, Hugh de Aske, Irwin Gutmann, Mainstream Hernandez, Nadia Snow, and Remmy Skye.[/B] The Rev then did a quick count and pointed out that there were only nine people in the ring. Where was the tenth man? I was just as confused, but then all-too-familiar entrance music started up and out came the tenth man: [B]Jay Chord[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Was he supposed to be in this?” [/COLOR]the Rev asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“No, but I think it’s a little too late to quibble,” [/COLOR]I said as the bell rang. It was an okay battle royal. Daredevil Aero was the first to go, quickly ricocheting off the ropes to bounce off a few people. He then vaulted to the top of the ropes and dove at Gutmann, who caught him and then effortlessly tossed him over the top rope. Gutmann roared at Aero, then turned around in time to get drop-kicked over the top by Remmy Skye. Jay seemed a bit perplexed by Hugh de Aske, especially since the latter was still wearing an eye patch and a shirt with a skull and bones on it. Aske “arrrred” at Jay a few times and then threw a few punches and tried to get Jay over the top rope. Jay almost went over, but then managed to haul himself back in as Mainstream Hernandez went after Hugh. Frankie Dee got eliminated by Nadia Snow, who then went after Remmy. Remmy and Nadia both wound up on the ropes, each one trying to haul the other one over. They were rewarded for their efforts by Antonio, who tossed them both over. That left Brett, Mainstream, Jay, and Antonio. The four collided in a big brawl in the center of the ring. When they finally separated, Brett and Mainstream were locked up and Jay and Antonio were duking it out. Brett managed to get Mainstream over the ropes and Jay did the same to Antonio. The two men then circled each other warily before launching at each other once again. It looked like Brett was going to pick up the win, but then Jay managed to take him over the top with a head-scissors. WINNER: [B]Jay Chord [/B]in 22:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 6) Future Threat appeared on screen. Parker said you’d think they’d be there to congratulate Jay Chord on his return to the MWA. Instead, they had more important business to consider. They wanted another shot at the Gauges for the tag titles. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] 7) Jay Chord was still in the ring. He looked a little tired, but he got the mic and said that he was ready to take Alicia on. He said that this moment is what he was dreaming of for the past several months since he was fired. He said that he had dreamed of being able to come back to the MWA to make Alicia’s life miserable. He said that he was going to do that in two ways: first of all, he told Alicia that she could forget getting married to Izaak. Jay was going to keep after them to make sure that never happened. Second, he was going to humiliate her tonight by taking away the MWA Grand Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 8) [B]ALICIA STRONG (c) vs. JAY CHORD [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] Oh yeah. This is why I’m glad that Jay’s back in the hunt. These two put on a great show that told a great story. Alicia begged Jay to stop, to reconsider what he was doing, but Jay kept after her so she had no choice but to fight him. After a spectacular battle, Alicia took Jay down with the Strong Arm Tactic. WINNER: [B]Alicia Strong [/B]in 6:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Jay looked absolutely stunned. He tore the championship belt out of Jez MacArthuer’s hands and tried to smash it over Alicia’s face, but before he could even take a step, Izaak Tischler was there, stepping between Alicia and Jay. The two of them got into an intense argument that almost came to blows as the show went off the air. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Another step in the right direction, one that got us a rating of 0.42. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] FROM MWA.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last episode of [I]Powerhouse[/I][/U] [I]Bulldozer Brandon Smith (c) defeated Izaak Tischler to retain [COLOR="Red"]the MWA Rising Star Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]E+[/COLOR] [I]Jay Chord won a Battle Royal and so is hired again [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Alicia Strong (c) defeated Jay Chord for [COLOR="red"]the MWA Grand Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Saturday of Week 1, January 2012 -[/I][/B] Figures. Just as I get things rolling again the way I want them to be, one of the bigs has to wreck things. The SWF just made an offer to Izaak. I don’t think they can make a written offer, but it still would complicate things. [B][I]Sunday of Week 1, January 2012 -[/I][/B] I decided to get rid of Kashmir Singh. Call it me being unable to think of anything to do with him now. [B][I]Tuesday of Week 2, January 2012 -[/I][/B] NOTBPW is snatching up workers. They’ve taken Marc DuBois, Randy Bumfhole, and Wanda Fish. I’m particularly pleased about Wanda. I hope the Canucks give her a fair shake.

[QUOTE=Scapino1974;198339][I][SIZE="3"]MWA Notes:[/SIZE][/I] [B][I]Sunday of Week 1, January 2012 -[/I][/B] I decided to get rid of Kashmir Singh. Call it me being unable to think of anything to do with him now. [/QUOTE] Oh thank god. I know it's probably the name, but whenever I picture him, I see the Great Khali...and that's not a good thing.

[QUOTE=Scapino1974;198339][I][SIZE="3"][B][I]Tuesday of Week 2, January 2012 -[/I][/B] NOTBPW is snatching up workers. They’ve taken Marc DuBois, Randy Bumfhole, and Wanda Fish. I’m particularly pleased about Wanda. I hope the Canucks give her a fair shake.[/QUOTE] God yes! That gives NOTBPW a HUGE marquee matchup that's bound to elevate their women's division. Victoria Stone v Wanda Fish can carry the division all by itself. Especially considering the fact Wanda's probably got a truckload of overness now (thanks to you). Chemistry notwithstanding, the first time those two squared off in my NOTBPW game, they produced a B-. Not too shabby. ;)

[QUOTE=Scapino1974;198338]“To prove it, we’re going to do something kind of new tonight. We’ve invited a number of talented workers to come here tonight and duke it out in a battle royal. The winner is guaranteed a contract with the MWA. Not only that, but they will also get a title shot against Alicia Stone tonight![/QUOTE] I'd be careful, calling Alicia Strong, Alicia Stone. NOTBPW might here and snap her up for their Women's Division. Alica and Victoria Stone as a Tag Team, lol!

Archived