Benoit Dead

TheEdgeOfReason

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benoit found dead this is from WWE.com [QUOTE]WWE is sad to report that Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead in their home. Police are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the deaths. Tonight's Raw will be a tribute to Chris and his family[/QUOTE] i hope this is not a storyline as it is really distasteful but kinda wish it is,if any1 else know more let me know because it will be a sad day for wrestling is i is true

just swang by all the gossip sites and all they have is whats been posted on wwe.com. Oh my god, i pray that this is a work, but i fear it isn't. This is an absolute tragedy if true, which im assuming it is. Benoit was a legend, one of the best workers to have lived. :(

........ You've got to be kidding me. I just looked it up... and its true. Police are investigating it and everything. This is a horrible loss of not only one of the worlds best wrestlers.... but one of the true nice guys and professionals in the industry. If foul play was infact involved.... I'd like to kick the ass of the bastard who did this... RIP Benoit. Shocking that Im even saying this.....

Jesus... what the hell!? Some deaths in wrestling you see coming, and some you never would've expected, but [i]this[/i]... I mean, it's way, way too serious a thing to be reporting to even be considered a possible work. Like the rest of you, I obviously don't have any idea what could've possibly happened. However, I think we can all agree that this is truly a dark day... not just in wrestling, but in the world in general. I can only pray that the place they are now is far better than the one they left behind.

This was truly shocking to everyone I'm sure. Chris was an amazing wrestler, and someone who seemed to be wildly respected through out the entire industry. I still remember watching him in WCW, He was my fav. because at a time where wrestling was becoming about all glitz and glamor... Benoit was a true wrestler, a traditionalist. This is absolutely saddening, especially since his family has seemingly been lost as well. My prayers go out to everyone who knew Chris & his family.

Archived