Strange events so far '08

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;447507]Is it Britney Hollywood by any chance? :eek:[/QUOTE] DING DING DING! We have a winnah! That's some illustrious company she finds herself in. What's funny is, she's never left BSC (so it's not because I sent her to a "real" wrestling promotion like 5SSW or WINNOW) and has never risen above Midcarder (so she's never worked any of the more skilled workers I sent to BSC, who are all main eventers). She may warrant a callup before Jana Marie (two time NOTBPW Women's champion) or Yuma Maruya. I like this new development engine. :)

I like those new hypocrite - owner types. At the moment my owner demands, that I don't hire / extend anyone under C- Savety, Toughness and Psychology. Also, I have to bring his protegé up to B momentum. Fun thing is, his protegé had D+ toughness, so I weren't allowed to extend his contract. - Now I wanted to see, what happens. But 12 days before his contract expirese, his toughness increased to C-. Man, this is a weird game. ;-)

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=ThomasRiordan;448362][IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277/ThomasRiordan/TEW%202007/EverybodyLovesBill.jpg?t=1214190397[/IMG] :rolleyes: Japan and Mexico love them some Bill.[/QUOTE] Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

[QUOTE=ThomasRiordan;448362][IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277/ThomasRiordan/TEW%202007/EverybodyLovesBill.jpg?t=1214190397[/IMG] :rolleyes: Japan and Mexico love them some Bill.[/QUOTE] Haha This is a pretty good indication for mod makers that celebrities (if included) and the majority of US workers should not be made available to work in Japan and Mexico.

Not strange so much as it was awesome. Whippy the Clown won the 4C Title and then immediately turned face. That made "Awwww" :) From the beginning of my created promotion WFS, I've had my midcard title on Roxy Carter and she was undefeated. Her momentum peaked at C, while every other Midcarder had at best D+ and would then be fed to one of my main eventers and therefore teeter around D- to D. So I decided after 9 defenses it was time to let one of the other promising Midcarders run with the ball, except she was a heel and so was my champion. So I had my up and comer Jesse Jane in a triple threat against Melody Cuthill and my champion Roxy, with Jesse getting the pin on Melody for the belt. I check my roster the next day, Roxy still has C momentum and is now and Upper Midcarder! :eek: I can't believe it worked out so perfectly

[QUOTE=gazwefc83;447535]in my 1989 game road warrior animal served a month in prison for littering then a month after his release he was jailed for 15years for manslaughter[/QUOTE] Hilarious. I guess the person who called the cops on him for littering immediately regretted that decision.

Look at this! Recent PGHW event, Night Of Pride 2008 BOMBED. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/pghw.jpg[/IMG] [B]C+[/B] with those matches? :D What could be the reason behind this? :O EDIT: At first I said there were injured guys, but they were both in BHOTWG.. EDIT2: TWO DAYS FROM THAT: [B]BHOTWG[/B] fell to [B]Cult[/B] :O one event was C+, then a C. Kinnojo Horri and Hiroaki Nakasawa both in the injured list. EDIT3: Wrestling industy in Japan F, Economy F+ and both falling! :D EDIT4: Nobuatso Tatsuko injured, Broken angle! :D EDIT5: Kinnojo Horri is still headlining BHOTWG events, pruducing C- matches with his injury! Oh the joy! EDIT6: And BHOTWG has lost it's TV-show! ^^

Welcome to PGHW 2008 :D Not so much strange as it is comically frustrating, but in my GCG game I have FINALLY (after playing multiple game files in TEW05, '07, and now '08) found a shooting star - Shooter Sean Deeley. He's gained one third of a letter grade (e.g. E-, E, E+) every match so far. The problem? I've only got him on a tourning contract, and I won't hit national before he becomes a star and BHOTWG swoops in and signs him up. :(

How lucky am I.. I'm playing GCG, and hired some great talent, and got two "Great" chemistry tag notes, check my two new teams: Jay Chord and Jacob Jett as Chord & Jett And.. Shooter Sean Deeley and Flemmy Lemming as Deeley & Lemmingway. Also Mabuchi Furusawa has good/great chemisty vs. against 6 other guys in the roster, three of them in ME/Upp. mid status. I'm loving this. Right now I have 17 good/great vs. chemistry notes and those two tag notes. 13 negative vs. and 1 negative tag note :) EDIT: Add Acid & DARK Eagle to the tagteam list <3

[QUOTE=FINisher;450280]How lucky am I.. I'm playing GCG, and hired some great talent, and got two "Great" chemistry tag notes, check my two new teams: Jay Chord and Jacob Jett as Chord & Jett And.. Shooter Sean Deeley and Flemmy Lemming as Deeley & Lemmingway. Also Mabuchi Furusawa has good/great chemisty vs. against 6 other guys in the roster, three of them in ME/Upp. mid status. I'm loving this. Right now I have 17 good/great vs. chemistry notes and those two tag notes. 13 negative vs. and 1 negative tag note :) EDIT: Add Acid & DARK Eagle to the tagteam list <3[/QUOTE] I must have kicked a lot of puppies and kittens in another life, because I've never been that lucky.

I just started a Small promotion in Canada that has Comedy set as a Key Feature (They're the League of Melee in Alberta Organization). And I just had to promise Mammoth a Main Event title run to sign him. Haven't booked a show and already I'm laughing at what a miserable failure it will become.

Started my own promotion from scratch. I hired Nene Ebina as one of my female workers. Within a year she retired from active wrestling. I then gave her a spot as a road agent. She then proceeded to start a fight with fans two months in a row. I gave her a warning and then a final chance and she replied that she doesn't know why I'm making a big deal out of it. Needless to say her contract will not be renewed. I also had Nomad fail a drug test twice - so I canned him. Here's a great one, a new worker comes into the game by the name of Steel. I have him on two cards, he fails the drug test for steroids after each - so he got canned. I'm building my promotion with unknown workers so, I'm very strict with them. They get a final chance and then for a 2nd offense canned. I've canned between 5-10 workers already in 2 years of play time. What I love most is you get those news flashes that a worker is getting frustrated because he has not had work for 6 months, so you offer him a job and he turns you down because you are not big enough. Even when I get big enough those guys won't be getting another offer from me.

My strangest thing so far (until now): [B]Steve DeColt Leaves CGC[/B] - Well, with Jack DeColt taking over CGC (and without any family complications) I find it rather interesting to see Steve DeColt unemployed. ...Lucky me! I'll now try to sign him to Europe. =)

Archived