CornellVerse THE MUSIC VOLUME I

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;454405]All figured out for my ROF dynasty... Hugh de Aske - Set Sail & Conquer by Alestorm Human Arsenal - Du Hast by Rammstein UK Dragon - Tears of a Dragon by Bruce Dickinson Sergei Kalashnov - Cool for Cats by Squeeze Ernest Youngman - Killer's Lullaby by Faithless Jonathan Faust - Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson Billy Robinson - London Calling, The Clash Joss Thompson - Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top Extraordinario Jr - Fury of the Storm, Dragonforce[/QUOTE] Wow, someone with good musical taste ¬_¬ Wenches And Mead would be a better entrance theme for Hugh though, surely? :D It's just more... entrancey. Jonathan Faust always came out to Pray! by Apocalyptica in my head. Also, one nobody has mentioned: Rick Law would have to use Anthrax - I Am The Law, wouldn't he? ¬_¬

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=falling_star;454463]I haven't checked out the videos yet, but those should BOTH be 10,000 Homo DJs (which was the band Trent & most of the guys from Ministry were in before NIN and Ministry formed). I thought about saying their version would be good, but its from the 80s and most recordings you can find aren't that great of quality. Thanks for the links, though! :D[/QUOTE] This is wrong. 10,000 Homo DJs was one of a million side projects that Al did when Ministry wasn't recording (see also Revolting ****s). Al and Trent were kinda friends, but if you watch some interviews Al really rips into Trent's nihilistic attitude, so he asked Trent to sing on this one song. The thing is Trent was still under contract at TVT records and they objected to Trent doing the vocals on the song as a breach of contract so his vocals were pulled from later versions of the song. Trent fought with TVT but they really wanted him around as at the time he was a money maker and that's when they allowed him to start his imprint of TVT called Interscope, so he could do things his own way. The song with Trent's vocals was later re-released by TVT on a 3 disk best of compilation called Black Box which also contains other ministry, PTP and Laibach.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;454479]This is wrong. 10,000 Homo DJs was one of a million side projects that Al did when Ministry wasn't recording (see also Revolting ****s). Al and Trent were kinda friends, but if you watch some interviews Al really rips into Trent's nihilistic attitude, so he asked Trent to sing on this one song. The thing is Trent was still under contract at TVT records and they objected to Trent doing the vocals on the song as a breach of contract so his vocals were pulled from later versions of the song. Trent fought with TVT but they really wanted him around as at the time he was a money maker and that's when they allowed him to start his imprint of TVT called Interscope, so he could do things his own way. The song with Trent's vocals was later re-released by TVT on a 3 disk best of compilation called Black Box which also contains other ministry, PTP and Laibach.[/QUOTE] The more you know (cue the shooting star)

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;454479]This is wrong. 10,000 Homo DJs was one of a million side projects that Al did when Ministry wasn't recording (see also Revolting ****s). Al and Trent were kinda friends, but if you watch some interviews Al really rips into Trent's nihilistic attitude, so he asked Trent to sing on this one song. The thing is Trent was still under contract at TVT records and they objected to Trent doing the vocals on the song as a breach of contract so his vocals were pulled from later versions of the song. Trent fought with TVT but they really wanted him around as at the time he was a money maker and that's when they allowed him to start his imprint of TVT called Interscope, so he could do things his own way. The song with Trent's vocals was later re-released by TVT on a 3 disk best of compilation called Black Box which also contains other ministry, PTP and Laibach.[/QUOTE] What he said :) Both version are from around '94. Trent's version is very Trent, as even the riff has his out of tune melodies in the background. Al Jourgenson's one is very metal So in conclusion, "Supernaut" for Runaway Train++

Bad To The Bone - Skull DeBones/Vengeance/Ares Stronger - Alicia Strong (...makes me that much stronger, thanks for making me a fighter...) I Fought The Law (And The Law Won) - Rick Law One Step Beyond - Eddie Peak Elevation - Mainstream Hernandez Vertigo - Amazing Fire Fly Kiss From A Rose - Debbie Rose Power Of Love - Sean McFly (Well, why not? he uses the DeLorean Driver as well...) Left Outside Alone - Teddy Powell Daniel - Dan Stone, Jr. (Only at his farewell NOTBPW show, though...) Part Time Lover - Champagne Lover (For a heel run, where he says he's only sticking with SOTBPW when his other commitments allow)

[QUOTE=James Casey;454651] Power Of Love - Sean McFly (Well, why not? he uses the DeLorean Driver as well...) [/QUOTE] Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Huh? Think, McFly. Think! Speaking of Biff, he grew up and became a singing comedian [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y"]Biff Sings![/URL]

[QUOTE=James Casey;454651]I Fought The Law (And The Law Won) - Rick Law[/QUOTE] Perfect! And funny :D [QUOTE=praguepride;454654]Speaking of Biff, he grew up and became a singing comedian [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y"]Biff Sings![/URL][/QUOTE] And took part in some of my favourite games, namely Wing Command III and IV :D

[QUOTE=Greg2511;454234]High Concept- "Can you tell me how to get, how to get to..." followed by fast paced chugga chugga metalcore! [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=scorpion;454327]That got me thinking, instead of the chugga chugga metal core: Me First & The Gimmie Gimmie's Think of something like this: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM2YWukq4CI&feature=related[/url] There is a youtube video that says it is Me first singing Sesame Street, but its a different group, of course this may be what you were thinking of greg: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNzith3ytpk[/url] (Wait till about 50 seconds in) And I had this one just because its great [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2VMQ8RMBE&feature=related[/url][/QUOTE] There is only one choice for High Concept and that is of course: [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"][URL="http://wearemongoloid.com/cookie/index.html"]Cookie Mongoloid[/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

Hmmmm.... Tom Angelus (with his Patriotic gimmick)- "America, **** Yeah!" The Idaho Punisher- "City of Refuge" by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Primal Rage- "Dark Entries" by Bauhaus (which I actually use for my Goth efed wrestler) Blackjack Robbins - Trying to think up a good one... think he'd be best suited with something in the area of Alternative Country-Rock... something that sounds like The Kill Devil Hills (crazy good band from Australia), but it'd need to be of an American origin. Some overplayed Southern Rock or Country song won't do..... and if I can't find anything like that, I could really see "Gimme Danger" by The Stooges. Iggy's not a Southerner, but damn if he doesn't rock. Mammoth- "Blood and Thunder" by Mastodon. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the band, but as far as your hard rock goes they aren't bad, and well... c'mon, Mastodon, Mammoth. It writes itself. T-Rex- The theme to Jurassic Park, duh. Boris Kiriyakin- Dominion/Mother Russia by "Sister of Mercy"

Black Eagle - Where Eagles Dare by The Misfits The Gilbert Brothers - The Hockey Song by The Hanson Brothers Surfeador Californiano - Pipeline by The Ventures, or a number of surf guitar instrumentals Dead Bolt - Deadbolt by Thrice

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN FLASH! AH-AAH! For Steve Flash. Among others: BLZ Bubb (Screw you, face gimmick!): The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf The Machines: Welcome To The Machine by Pink Floyd. Very different entrance. Fumihiro Ota does not enter to 'Ninja' by 7 Seconds Of Love. But he should. Black Eagle can enter to 'Teenage Vampire' by Killing Miranda. Mario Heroic gets 'This Corrosion' by Sisters Of Mercy. Because vaguely choral gothic rock works for super-long entrances!

Here goes: Wolf Hawkins- Creed: My sacrifice Eddie Peak- drowning pool: let the bodies hit the floor Texas Pete- ANdrew WK: Party Hard(Not very creative i know) Edd Stone- MSTRKRFT: Street Justice Sammy Bach- Hoobastank: OUt of control Aaron Andrews- Chemical Brothers: The Golden Path(I changed his character to the golden child though) RDJ- The black crowes: Hard to handle Freddy Huggins- VIllage people: Macho man(id mark out) Edward Cornell- Ashlee Simpson: Living in the shadows(maybe a rock cover) Tommy Cornell- Kane: something to say Joey Minnesota- Our lady peace: One man Army Troy Tornado- Nightwish: End of all hope Rick Law- Anthrax: I am the law Davis Wayne Newton- Nerf Herder: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful Cant think of one for Sam keith otherwise thats my main talent i use.

[QUOTE=Superkevd;454804]Here goes: Edward Cornell- Ashlee Simpson: Living in the shadows(maybe a rock cover) [/QUOTE] No, no, no. Ashlee may be the more generally tolerable of the two sisters but a thousand times no. Your assignment is to find In The Shadows by The Rasmus and report back on how that would work for Young Master Edward here.

I am surprised that NO ONE has mentioned this obvious one: Jungle Jack- "Welcome to the Jungle"- Guns N Roses Some others I have in mind: Puerto Rican Power: "Soy Boricua"- Bobby Valentin & Marvin Santiago (this one is a classic puerto rican patriotic song....coincidentally, it is the entrance music for Carlos Colon) Hell's Bouncer- "Highway to Hell"- AC/DC Carlos Gonzales- "Jailbreak"- AC/DC Shawn Gonzales- "This Fire Still Burns"- Killswitch Engage (yep, CM Punk's theme) Titan- "Bodies" by Drowning Pool Stevie Grayson- "Constant Motion" by Dream Theater Catherine Quine- "Let it Roll" by Velvet Revolver

Ace Youngblood - "The Ace of Spades" by Motorhead Rebelde Loco - "Rebell Yell" by Billy Idol Agent 69 - "Do it USSR" by The Lillingtons Lazy Joe - "Brain Stew" by Green Day Amo Del Gato - "Cat Scratch Fever" by Ted Nugent Harrison Hash - "Hashpipe" by Weezer

This thread is ironic, i hadn't been on here in a little while, and i was driving home after dropping my GF off at work listening to the new Disturbed album, and the title track "Indestructible" is perfect for my "anti-heel stable worker" whom I named after my cat Arioch Chaosbane. He's sorta like Sting was vs the nWo... he battles all of thier members and no matter the odds he keeps coming back. Anyway, I have been doing this with my brother for awhile. Coming up with theme songs for OUR created workers; Brotherfury (brother's screen name)-gimmick- sort of a werewolf/prowling animal (think Edge when he first came in) "Of wolf and man"-Metallica Cannon-A rebel/former heel enforcer for an authority figure-turned face- "Here comes the boom!"- Saliva War Gods-Moster tag team- "When worlds collide" Powerman 5k Edge Crusher- monster heel- "Edge crusher"- Fear Factory Lexi-Mistress of Fire-"Fire Woman"-The Cult Nightmare-My main event monster heel (All in black, leader of the shadow alliance-heel stable) "Black all Over"-Lolipop lust Kill Soulreaver-Another main event heel-"Blood in my Eyes"-Dimestore Hoods Shadow's Tear-(starts out in the SA but turns face)-"No Shelter"- RATM Well, anyway, you get the idea, i have tones of em, that to me fit thier gimmicks.. kinda fun to come up with. Melanie

Archived