WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T)

WWWF: FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS: October 19th, 1984 LONDON, ONTARIO, CANADA

WWWF FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/londongardens.jpg

LONDON GARDENS

London, Ontario, Canada

MATCH #1

LES THORTON beat DAVEY BOY SMITH

The youngster looked very good, showing a nice combination of speed and power against the grizzled veteran Thorton... Suplexes, press slams and power slams all lead to 2 counts by Davey Boy... Thorton worked his way back with a variety of submissions... After a heated exchange of uropean uppercuts, Thorton grabbed a handful of tights to roll through a Davey Boy roll-up and put him self on top, while holding the tights to get the 1..2...3...

TIME: 8:45 RATED: D

MATCH #2

JIM NEIDHART & "IRON" MIKE SHARPE beat TONY GAREA & DOMENIC DENUCCI

Denucci and garea kept the new duo of Sharpe and Neidhart off their game, but reversing every arm drag, hiptoss attempt into one of their own... Neidhart nailed Denucci with a running shoulder tackle after he was tossed into the corner... Sharpe came in and finished off Denucci with an armbrace clotheline

TIME: 7:11 RATED: E+

MATCH #3

"PLAYBOY" BUDDY ROSE w/ Johnny Valiant beat BUDDY LANDELL

Landell would drive Rose nuts as these two former partners collided, by constantly messing up Rose's hair... Rose did some one arm push-ups and challenged Landell to do some, but Landell just kicked Rose while he was down doing pushups... Landell recieved some nice pops after delivering some offense on Rose, but Rose nailed him with a double arm underhook suplex after Brutus Beefcake at ringside blasted Landell in the back on a rope bounce to get the 1..2....3...

TIME: 9:47 RATED: D-

Beefcake, Valiant and Rose all triple teamed Landell following the match and they all left their mark, by spitting on him as they left..

RATED: F

MATCH #4

TONY ATLAS beat JAVA RUUK w/ Gary Hart

Ruuk attacked Atlas before the bell rang and kicked, stomped and clawed at him early on in the match.... Ruuk went for a slam, but Atlas blocked it and delivered a slam of his own, followed by several shoulder tackles... Ruuk kicked his way back to lead the offense, but after an irish whip was reversed, Atlas caught Ruuk with a press slam and splash for the 1..2...3....

TIME: 8:25 RATED: E+

MATCH #5

RICK MARTEL beat BRUTUS BEEFCAKE w/ Johnny Valiant

Beefcake strutted around the ring...So Martel mocked him and did the same... Alot of the ladies at ringside, cheered aloud for Martel... Beeface got mad and ran into a series of Martel punches.. Beefcake took over after Martel went for a cross body block, but Beefcake had ducked... Knee to the head, leaping stomps..Beefcake pulled up on the chin of Martel after he straddled across his back... Martel powered out, hiptoss and went to work on Beefcake with right hands... A slam and a leaping sunset flip off the top rope was good enough for the 1.2...3... for Martel

TIME: 12:22 RATED: D

Buddy Rose entered the ring with johnny Valiant to attack Martel, but Martel fought off all three by himself and chased them off

RATED: E-

MATCH #6

MIKE ROTUNDO beat BOB ORTON

Rotundo nailed the early arm drags, headlock takedowns... Orton took control and wore Rotundo down for most of the match, sprinkling in a suplex, shoulderbreaker, backbreaker, knee drops, leg drops, gutwrench suplex all which got 2 1/2 counts... Orton tried to pin Rotundo's shoulder's by locking his hands and holding them down, while he lifted himself in the air, but he ended up crotching himself over Rotundo's legs... Rotundo with an atomic drop and an inverted atomic drop.. He went for an airplane spin, but Orton slid out and went for a belly to back suplex, but Rotundo floated over onto his feet and rolled up Orton from behind, with a bridge for good measure and the 1..2...3...

TIME: 11:26 RATED: D

MATCH #7

WWWF WORLD TITLE MATCH

(Champion) PAUL ORNDORFF w/ Bobby Heenan beat (Challenger) BARRY WINDHAM

One half of the Tag Champs took it to the world champ...Early and often, countering Orndorff hold for hold and when they had a standoff and Orndorff shoved Windham, Barry countered with a slap to Orndorff's face the got the champs attention... Orndorff then proceeded to run into a a couple of body slams, hiptosses and dropkicks and then another slap to the face... Orndorff took a walk and the crowd taunted Orndorff with a "Paula" chant... Orndorff battled back on a test of strength and a kick to the midsection put him in control... Orndorff wore down Windham with a front facelock, which turned into a choke and then several pulverizing knee drives to the side of the head... Orndorff nailed a dropkick that sent Windham up and over the top rope and Heenan had a cheap shot for Windham on the floor... Barry back on the apron, shoulderblock and slingshot himself into a sunset flip for a 2 count... Windham blocked Orndorff punches and nailed three of his own and a running , leaping lariat for a 2 count... Windham went for a bulldog, but Orndorff threw him into turnbuckles at last second... Orndorff went for a belly to back, but Windham went all the way over landing on his feet.. Orndorff quickly turned , kicked Windham in the stomach, Wndham keeled over and Orndorff quickly grabbed a pilderiver for the 1...2...3...

TIME: 16:54 RATED: D+

ATTENDANCE: LONDON GARDENS (494)

OVERALL RATING: D+

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wwwf Saturday Night Wrestling:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/wwfet9.jpg

WWWF SATURDAY NIGHT WRESTLING

Returns To

THE SPECTRUM

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

THE TONGA KID vs "MANIAC" MATT BOURNE w/ Gary Hart

The Tonga Kid is back in full swing with the WWWF and looks to make his mark against newcomer and Matt BOurne of Gary Hart's "Rat Pack"

"MR. USA" TONY ATLAS vs JAVA RUUK w/ Gary Hart

Mr. USA missed on his attempt to capture WWWF gold in his feud with Paul Orndorff... He looks to rebound his way up the rankings again, but faces off against Gary Hart's personal Bodyguard in the always unpredictable Java Ruuk

SCOTTY MCGHEE & RICK MCGRAW "THE DYNAMITE EXPRESS" vs BRUTUS BEEFCAKE & BUDDY ROSE "THE WEST COAST PLAYBOYS" w/ "Hollywood" Johnny Valiant

McGhee and McGraw have been on a win streak gathering some impressive wins against The Buddy System, former tag champs Adonis & Murdoch and The Moondogs. Can they keep it going against New York City transplant Johnny Valiant and his new duo of Brutus Beefcake and Buddy Rose, now known as the "West Coast Playboys" as they look to gain success's that The Buddy System couldnt claim.

GEORGE "THE ANIMAL" STEELE w/ "Captain" Lou Albano vs "BIG" JOHN STUDD w/ Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

The Animal returns after taking some time off and he has no small task as he battles the biggest man in the WWWF in Long Time Heenan Family member in "Big" John Studd...

TED DIBIASE vs "HACKSAW" JIM DUGGAN w/ Gary Hart

These two were former allies in different promotions under the name of the Rat Pack... Since Hart has brought Duggan and Bourne into the WWWF, Dibiase continues to shake off all advances from Hart as far as re-uniting the Trio... Both these men, know the other very well... In what promises to be a match filled with alot of intensity that may be unssuspecting to the WWWF Fan

WWWF WORLD TITLE MATCH

(Challenger) BLACKJACK MULLIGAN vs (Champion) "MR. WONDERFUL" PAUL ORNDORFF w/ Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

The veteran Blackjack states he is still saving that one great match for the right occasion. What better occasion would it be then to try and claim WWWF glory as he wainds down his career... Does Mr. Wonderful have what it takes to off-set the size advantage of the big Texan and push his WWWF reign closer to that one year mark?

BARRY WINDHAM, MIKE ROTUNDO & PEDRO MORALES vs "ROWDY" RODDY PIPER, BOB ORTON & GREG "THE HAMMER" VALENTINE

The World Tag Tam Champions take to six man action teaming up with the legendary Pedro Morales against the most heinious individual in the WWWF right now... Roddy Piper will call on his allies in Bodyguard Bob Orton and Greg Valentine and try to make another example of WWWF talent, to prove he is the career killer, in a big six man tag team match.

WWWF INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH

(Champion) RICKY "THE DRAGON STEAMBOAT vs (Challenger) "THE MAGNIFICENT" MURACO

The Intercontinental Title will headline this big event in The Spectrum as "The Dragon" Ricky Steamboat will battle the man, that lead him to that nickname and the man who Steamboat took the title from, back in March in perennial WWWF Title contender "The Magnificent" Muraco... Its been awhile since Muraco has challenged for WWWF Gold, but The Magnificent One always loves to be in the WWWF Title picture... Will he create History tonight in Philadelphia?

QUICK PICK PREDICTIONS:

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

"The Dynamite Express" Rick McGraw & Scotty McGhee vs "The West Coast Playboys" Brutus Beefcake & Buddy Rose

George "The Animal" Steele vs "Big" John Studd

Ted Dibiase vs Jim Duggan

WWWF World Title Match

(Challenger) BlackJack Mulligan vs (Champion) Paul Orndorff

Barry Windham, Mike Rotundo & Pedro Morales vs Roddy Piper, Bob Orton & Greg Valentine

WWWF Intercontinental Title Match

(Champion) Ricky Steamboat vs (Challenger) The Magnificent Muraco

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

"The Dynamite Express" Rick McGraw & Scotty McGhee vs "The West Coast Playboys" Brutus Beefcake & Buddy Rose

WWWF World Title Match

Barry Windham, Mike Rotundo & Pedro Morales vs Roddy Piper, Bob Orton & Greg Valentine

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

You can change his name to the World Killer, but a jobber is still a jobber.

WWWF World Title Match

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

WWWF World Title Match

Ok, I always though Tonga Kid could have gone places. It don't look good with Matt Borne needing a win to get him established, but I can't help it. I liked Tonga back in the day.

Tony Atlas always a fan favorite.

I don't see The Dynamite Express ending their winning streak yet.

I'm basically hoping Dibiase wins this one, although I like Duggan. Pluss, I want to see him make his own stable.

Orndormania... nuf said.

Piper doesn't ever have to lose.... but I don't expect it to be clean.

I don't see Ricky losing the strap against Muraco at this point, but you never know.

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

WWWF World Title Match

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

WWWF World Title Match

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Tonga needs to pay the dues a little. Maniac Matt's new in town and has to be established as a threat.

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

Java Ruuk is and was an interesting experiment but I just don't buy him taking the win over Mr USA

Speaking of interesting experiments... I love what you're doing with The Dynamite Express but I also love the sound of the West Coast Playboys - that's got the makings of a real Dream Team to me...

Don't care! I can buy Studd as an IC challenger wheras George going for the big one... it just doesn't feel right

Talk about potentially going all sorts of ways?!! I have to plump for Ted here

WWWF World Title Match

If Mulligan wins, I'll eat his hat.

Another tough one to call but a loss to this team sets up a potential tag title match in the near future.

Although I wouldn't put money on it... there's a lot of strong faces coming through in the upper midcard and an Ondorff/Steamboat feud could be money... But I can still see Dibiase going heel and turning on The Dragon at some point.

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Brat Pack starts racking up some wins

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

like the Dynamite Express and their wins set them up for this very moment - to put over up and coming teams. LOVE the West Coast Playboys and look forward to their match against Windham-rotundo

Big John just lost by COR to Missing Link for crying out loud. Unless Studd is leaving, I think that losing streak ends here againt the Animal

wow - most intriguing match of the night. Very early in this feud/angle. I'm going to look for a time limit draw or other type of non-finish. Can you have these two square off in a BEST DRESSED MAN contest???? Twist on their feud in Mid-South as Ted is baby face this time. I'm thinking you can have a lot of fun with this as it develops.

WWWF World Title Match

Good match for the champ. Mulligan is a good big man to push him, but a true viable threat

heels win, agree this helps set them up for tag title match

changing of the guard? Steamboat has been champ for a while. Muraco is in danger of getting lost and another IC title run will do wonders for him. Lots of new good upper mid faces to provide good challenges and possibly pass the belt over to while Steamboat gears up for a world title chase.

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

WWWF World Title Match

Tonga Kid vs Matt Bourne

Tony Atlas vs Java Ruuk

WWWF World Title Match

WWWF SATURDAY NIGHT WRESTLING: October 20th, 1984: Madison Square Garden

Live From

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/spectrum.jpg

THE SPECTRUM

MATCH #1

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TonyAtlas.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JohnnyRodz.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GaryHart2.jpg

"MR. USA" TONY ATLAS vs JAVA RUUK w/ Gary Hart

Ruuk stalled as he meandered around the ring, then turned and ran right at Atlas for the sneak attack, but Atlas caught him as he ran right into a press slam... Atlas hoisted Ruuk up for a second and then a third, but before he dropped him behind him face first, he threatened to toss Ruuk up and over the top rope onto Gary Hart... Atlas cranked up on a vice like side headlock... Ruuk tried to throw him off, but Atlas put on the breaks each time and continued to crank up the headlock... Ruuk got his feet to the ropes and up with both feet on the 2nd rope, as Atlas held headlock.... Mr. USA just drop him on the mat as Joey marella demanded he break the hold... Ruuk locked up and eye raked Tony, before kicking him in the legs several times.. Ruuk hit a clotheline that took down Atlas and got a 2 count... Ruuk then drove one of his knees into Atlas head several times, while using the turnbuckle ropes to add more umph to the knee shots... Ruuk pulled Atlas to center of ring and got a 2 1/2 count.. Ruuk went for a slam, but Atlas blocked it ad then he nailed Ruuk with a clotheline... Shouldertackle by Atlas rocked Ruuk who staggered right into a bear hug and Atlas got the submission..

THE TIME: 9:07 YOUR WINNER: "MR. USA" TONY ATLAS ... RATED: D+

MATCH #2

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/RickMcGraw.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ScottMcGhee.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BuddyRose2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BrutusBeefcake.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JohnnyValiant.jpg

"QUICKDRAW" RICK MCGRAW & SCOTTY MCGHEE "THE DYNAMITE EXPRESS" vs BUDDY ROSE & BRUTUS BEEFCAKE "THE WEST COAST PLAYBOYS" w/ "Hollywood" Johnny Valiant

Valiant made sure to correct ring announcer Gary Michael Capetta, that he was no longer "Luscious" Johnny from New York City and that he has relocated to Great West Coast and now is known as "Hollywood" Johnny Valiant... Rose reminds Cappetta that he has slimmed down to 232lbs, since his last weight check and demanded he be announced at that... McGraw and McGhee just jumped on both hittting a pair of dropkicks that sent The Playboys up and over the top rope... Rose re-entered and did some jumping jacks... Then followed with one arm pushups... McGraw went to do a one arm pushup but was kicked in the head by Rose... Beefcake tagged in and stomped away at Mcgraw... Beefcake hit a clotheline, then a whip in which he leapfrogged and a just tagged in Rose caught Mcgraw with a twisting back elbow for a 2 count... Rose went for a whip and McGraw hit a sunset flip and Rse wouldnt go over and instead missed a sit down splash as Mcgraw rolled away and tagged McGhee... Scotty came in with european uppercuts for Rose and Beefcake.. He hit a dropkick on Rose that crashed him into Beefcake... Brutus tagged back in and he nailed mcGhee with some forearm smashes across the back... Beefcake rammed mcGhee's head into Rose's knee and tagge din Buddy who hit a slam, but missed an elbow off the second rope... McGraw tags in and dropkicks Rose , then Beefcake, then Hollywood Johnny... Rose raked McGraw's eyes and sent him into the ropes, but mcGraw came back with ahigh cross body block... Rose caught him and paraded around the ring...But McGhee dropkicked Mcgraw in the back and Rose w/ McGraw in his arms stumbled backwards and fell over Beefcake who was down on all fours after taking a forearm from McGhee.... McGraw fell on top for the 1...2....3....

THE TIME: 14:11 YOUR WINNERS: SCOTTY MCGHEE & RICK MCGRAW "THE DYNAMITE EXPRESS" ... RATED: D-

MATCH #3

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TedDiBiase2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimDuggan.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GaryHart2.jpg

TED DIBIASE vs "HACKSAW" JIM DUGGAN w/ Gary Hart

Hart again brought out a briefcase and told Dibiase this offer always stands, but each time you say no, then you are the enemy that night... Hart opened the Briefcase and showed Dibiase, the money, but Ted grabbed a handful and tossed it into the crowd... Duggan blasted Dibiase from behind with a knee, then rammed Dibiase's back up against the ring apron, before rolling him in the ring....Duggan with a double ax handle to the back then grabbed a reverse chinlock and sat on Dibiase's back, pulling his head backwards in a modified Boston crab... Dibiase crwled on his arms to reach the ropes and Duggan jumped up and sat down across Dibiase's back... Dick Weurhle reprimanded Duggan, because Dibiase was in the ropes at which point Gary Hart took off his shoe and whacked it across Dibiase's face... Duggan powered Dibiase into corner and pulverized him with some viscious shoulder tackles... Irish whip by Duggan and Dibiase crashes hard into the cornerand Duggan whips him back across into opposite corner again and Dibiase bounces out of corner and falls to his knees... Duggan pulls Dibiase up by the hair and slams him hard on the mat, then hits the ropes and nails a leaping knee drop and covers for the 1...2.....3/4! Duggan looks mad he didnt get the 3 count and goes for a suplex... Dibiase blocks it and tries to get Duggan up, but Duggan hits a knee, then gets his suplex for a 2 3/4 count... Duugan hits an over the knee back breaker, then goes for an elbow drop but misses... Dibiase struggles to get to his feet and he blasts Duggan with several right hands.. Dibiase hits ropes and a shoulder tackle staggers Duggan... Dibiase hits the ropes and a clotheline drops Duggan and he covers for 2 1/2... Dibiase pulls up Duggan and sends him for a ride into ropes, but Duggan reverses and Duggan connects with a power slam and he could've covered but instead jumped to his feet to raise his arms... Duggan slaps five with Hart, then lifts Dibiase up onto his shoulder as he looks like he is going to go for a running powerslam... Duggan backs into corner, with Dibiase on his shoulder and runs across the ring, but at last second Dibiase slides off the back and shoves Duggan face first into corner... Dibiase with a quick school boy covers the surprised Duggan for the 1....2....3.....

THE TIME: 13:54 YOUR WINNER: TED DIBIASE ... RATED: C-

MATCH #4

WWWF WORLD TITLE MATCH

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/wwf_world_hvy.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BlackjackMulligan.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/PaulOrndorff.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BobbyHeenan.jpg

(Challenger) BLACKJACK MULLIGAN vs (Champion) "MR. WONDERFUL" PAUL ORNDORFF w/ Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Orndorff walked about a nosed off with Mulligan and Orndorff gave blackjack a little shoved, which Blackjack responded with a big shove, dropping Orndorff to the mat... Orndorff back to his feet, hit the ropes and tried to drop Mulligan with a shoulderblock, but The big Cowboy didnt budge...Orndorff ran at Mulligan again, but Blackjack caught Orndorff with a claw and the crowd went crazy! Heenan jumped up on the apron, while Orndorff dropped to his knees Orndorff dropped onto his back and Mulligan with the claw on Orndorff called for Dick Kroll to walk away from Bobby Heenan and make the count... He did...1.....2.......and Orndorff's foot at the last second drapes over the bottom rope... Mulligan turns his attention towards Heenan, who was still on the apron and Mulligan pulls him up and by the neck and hoists him high in the air... Orndorff clips Mulligan in the back of the leg and takes out a knee... Orndorff then stomps away at leg of Mulligan.. Orndorff places a few elbow smashes across the bridge of the nose of Mulligan... Orndorff backs Mulligan into the corner and Orndorff places consecutive boots right into Mulligan's midsection... Orndorff with an irsih whip, but Mulligan reverses it and he nails Orndorff with a powerful clotheline that flips Orndorff upside down...Mulligan shakes off the elbows to the head Orndorff threw and nails Orndorff with an elbow of his own...then another, and while holding Orndorff up by the hair, Orndorff's knee's wiggle and wobble and Mulligan plants another elbow and Orndorff drops on his back.. Mulligan covers 1..2......3 ...... quarters! Orndorff kicks out, Mulligan lifts him to his feet and whips Orndorff into buckle... Mulligan gets a big head off steam and charges, but Orndorff ducks and Mulligan hits head first into the top turnbuckle... Orndorff leans against the ropes and as Mulligan staggers out Orndorff drops him with a clotheline.... Bobby Heenan begins untie-ing a turnbuckle pad, while Orndorff climbs the ropes.. Mulligan gets to his feet and tosses him off.... Mulligan takes Orndorff over to the unprotected pad and goes to slam his head into the exposed steel, but Orndorff puts up his boot to block it... Mulligan chops Orndorff into corner and goes to whip him across, but Orndorff reverses it in a complete 180 and whips Mulligan back head first into exposed steel ring buckle.... Mulligan drops to the mat and Orndorff covers for the 1...2...3......

THE TIME: 12:02 YOUR WINNER: AND STILL WWWF WORLD CHAMPION: "MR. WONDERFUL" PAUL ORNDORFF ... RATED: C+

Following the match... Orndorff taunts the crowd and claims he's beaten everyone... Anybody! I'm the greatest wrestler in the world, as the crowd boo's

RATED: D

INTERMISSION

WWWF SATURDAY NIGHT WRESTLING: October 20th, 1984: The Spectrum (Continued)

Back From Intermission

Live From

THE SPECTRUM

MATCH #5

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TongaKid.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/MattBorne.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GaryHart2.jpg

THE TONGA KID vs "MANIAC" MATT BOURNE w/ Gary Hart

The Tonga Kid was ready for the "let me shake your hand, then I'm going to turn around and run at you move" that Bourne decided to pull to start the match... The Kid caught him with a slam, then alternated knife edge chop, with over hand chops to the head... The Tonga Kid followed with a headbutt that dropped Bourne to the mat and as he slowly stggered his way back to his feet, he was imediately dropped with a roundhouse savate kick... Tonga lifted Bourne up and nailed quick jabs to the midsection, before whipping him across into the buckle and as Tonga charged, Bourne moved and Tonga almost went flying up and over the top rope... Bourne nailed a nice belly to back suplex, which got a 2 count... Then Bourne went to choking Tonga over the top rope.. Bourne hit a flying legdrop off the second rope for a 2 count... Bourne went for a whip, but Tonga reversed it and he nailed a big back drop and went for a savate kick, but Bourne caught his foot, then laughed as he pointed to his head, that he out smarted Tonga... Tonga, then leaped up and kicked Bourne in the head with his opposite foot.. Tonga climbed the ropes and signaled to the crowd and leaped from the top rope and crashed across Bourne, who had pulled up his knees... Bourne to his feet first hit a reverse backbreaker, like a gutbuster over his knee, then quickly wrapped up Tonga, by grabbing a handful of tights to get the 1..2....3....

THE TIME: 7:50 YOUR WINNER: "MANIAC" MATT BOURNE ... RATED: D-

MATCH #6

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GeorgeSteele.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/LouAlbano2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BigJohnStudd.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BobbyHeenan.jpg

GEORGE "THE ANIMAL" STEELE w/ "Captain" Lou Albano vs "BIG" JOHN STUDD w/ Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

The Animal chased Studd and Heenan around... Studd never wanted to lock up with Steele, who just kept yelling, "Youuuuuu!" at him... Steele would lockup with Studd and Studd pushed him back into conrer and he delivered a forearm smash, but Steele fought back... Studd twisted Steele's arm and the Animal reversed it and then bit Studd on the arm... Referee Dick kroll got in between Studd and Steele and seperated them... Steele did the fingers over his head, arm extended move towards Kroll.. Studd then blasted Steele from behind...Studd slammed Link's head into turnbuckle, then went for a back elbow and Steele ducked and delivered punch after punch... Studd flipped the Animal through the ropes.. The Animal grabbed a chair that was in front of him and returned to the ring and hit Studd across the back.... Dick kroll imediately called for the bell...

THE TIME: 5:51 YOUR WINNER: AS A RESULT OF A DISQUALIFICATION: "BIG" JOHN STUDD ... RATED: D+

Steele argued, well he screamed "Youuuuu" at Dick Kroll as Kroll fought with him to take the chair away.. Bobby Heenan got on the apron and Steele dropped the chair and walked towards the Brain... Studd picked up the chair and blasted The Animal over the back of the head, then put the boots to the Animal... Studd wound up for another big chair shot but running out was THE MISSING LINK, who laid in several head butts on Studd and Big John gathered himself with Heenan and left, while The Link bounced up and down in the ring, while The Animal yelled "Youuuuu" at Heenan and Studd..

RATED: D+

MATCH #3

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BarryWindham2-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/MikeRotundo.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/PedroMorales.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/RoddyPiper4.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BobOrtonJr.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GregValentine.jpg

BARRY WINDHAM, MIKE ROTUNDO & PEDRO MORALES vs "ROWDY" RODDY PIPER, "ACE" BOB ORTON & GREG "THE HAMMER" VALENTINE

The US Express loooked good early, taking Piper, Orton and Valentine over with a variety of arm drags and hiptosses... Rotundo and Windham quick tagged one another keeping mostly Orton off guard... The US express hit a double backdrop on Orton , who slid into his corner and tagged in Piper... Pedro Morales begged for Windham to tag him in against Piper and he did, to a nice ovation... Piper spit into his hands before locking up with Pedro and as soon as these two locked up Pedro and Piper pulled apart and exchanged violent punches... Pedro wound up and nailed an uppercut left hand, which dropped Piper, who got on his knees and called a time out and begged Pedro for a handshake... Pedro moved in and kicked Piper, then backed him into the corner and chopped the chest of Piper over and over... Piper hit an eye rake, then rammed Pedro's head into Valentine's knee... The hammer tags in and he hits some blows to midsection and across the back, but then Pedro returns the favor with punches of his own.. Valentine with an irsih whip and caught Pedro in an abdominal stretch... Pedro fought out by hiptossing Valentine, then had one for Piper and Orton as they entered... Rotundo tagged in and he had a dropkick for Valentine, which sent him to floor... Rotundo bounced off the ropes, but Piper caught him with a knee in the back which stunted his progress... Valentine rolled back in and laid in several knife edge chops.. The dropped Rotundo with a forearm across the back... Orton tagged in and nailed a suplex and floated over for a 2 count... Orton hit a gutwrench suplex and tagge din Piper, who walked in and lightly kicked Rotundo in a taunting manner, then went over to corner and shot a snot rocket out at Pedro... Morales ran in and Piper shoved Rotundo into corner, where Orton and Valentine laid in the heavy lumber... Piper pulled Rotnod out and paint brush slapped Rotundo... valentine came in and hit a snap mare, with a chinlock... He then scoop slammed Rotundo, then dropped an elbow for a 2 count... Orton tagged back in and Orton hit a running shoulder breaker... Before tagging Piper back in... Piper walked around the ring and decked Barry Windham, causing Windham to enter and then Piper held Rotundo and Orton leaped off the top rope with a forearm across the head... Piper lifted Rotundo and whipped him into the ropes and caught him with a sleeper hold... Rotundo jawbreakered his way out and both men began reaching for the tag

It took some time as the crowd built up their excitement, but Rotundo tagged in Pedro as Piper tagge din Orton... Morales went nuts all over Orton with left hand after left hand... Valentine came in and he double noggin knockered the two... Pedro hit a backdrop on Orton, then one on valentine, then one on a now entering Piper... Windham and Rotundo entered the ring to even things out... Windham paired off with valentine and began raining down with punches while standing on the ropes in the corner... Piper, grabbed a handful of tights and yanked Rotundo out to the floor... Piper dug into his tights and pulled out the infamous chain and wrapped it around his wrsit... Joey marella was trying to seperate Windham and valentine, and while Pedro caught Orton in a sleeper, Piper blasted the chain wrapped fist upside Pedro's head and he droppe dto the mat... Orton fell on top and Piper tackled into Windham while Marella turned and made the 1...2...3....

THE TIME: 18:50 YOUR WINNERS: The Team Of: RODDY PIPER, BOB ORTON AND GREG VALENTINE ... RATED: C

MATCH #8

Intercontinental Title Match

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/wwf_intercontinental.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/RickySteamboat-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/DonMuraco.jpg

(Champion) RICKY "THE DRAGON" STEAMBOAT vs (Challenger) "THE MAGNIFICENT" MURACO

We have a standoff in the middle of the ring as Muraco and Steamboat go nose to nose... A little pushing by Muraco is returned by Steamboat... A little heavier pushing... Muraco hits knee lift and a scoop slam on Steamboat and looks at the crowd and screams there's your champion, while pointing at Steamboat... Muraco lifts Steamboat up, by the hair only to have the Dragon small package him for a 2 count... arm drag by Steamboat, another arm drag by Steamboat and an even deeper arm drag by Steamboat, who hold an arm bar... Muraco gets to his feet and grabs the ropes for a break... Muraco shakes out his arm, while walking around the ringa nd the two then lockup with neither man giving an inch... Muraco grabs the back of Steamboats hair and backs him into the corner.. Weurhle tries to get a clean break and Muraco pulls back like he is giving one, then blasts Steamboat upside the head with a right hand... Muraco pulls Steamboat out of the corner, with hand full of hair and scoop slams Steamboat again...Muraco again turns to taunt the crowd and climbs up the turnbuckle, taking forever to get to the top... Steamboat gets to his feet and despite Muraco's begging, Steamboat slams Muraco off the turnbuckle and to the mat.. Steambat climbs up on the top rope and leaps off with a chop across the head that floors Muraco for a 2 count.. Steamboat asists Muraco to his feet and lays in several chops and Muraco falls backwards through the ring ropes and to the floor... Steamboat slingshots himself up and over the top rope and onto Muraco on the floor in a flying body press manner... Steamboat, does a a karate move while looking at the crowd and the crowd cheers on... Steamboat rolls Muraco back in the ring and climbs to the top rope and leaps off, but Muraco pulls up a foot and Steamboats head crashes down on Muraco's foot...

Both men are being counted down by referee Dick Weurhle... Muraco gets to his feet and drives a knee into Steamboat, then crashes down with a double ax handle across the back... A snap mare by Muraco, who then covers for a 2 count... Muraco grabs a reverse chinlock and he has Steamboat folded in half and adds all his weight on top of Steamboat... Steamboat gets to his feet and lifts Muraco on his back and falls back into the corner... Steamboat lays in some chops, but a thumb to the eye by Muraco halts his progress... Muraco with a hard whip into the corner and Steamboat facial expressions make the crowd feel the pain in in his back... Muraco applies a two hand choke hold in Steamboat in the corner, while Weurhle counts, but breaks just before 5 and then does it again... Muraco snap mares Steamboat in the ring again and drops an elbow and gets another 2 count... Muraco lines Steamboat under the bottom rope, then grabs Steamboat by the legs and and slingshots Steamboats neck into the bottom rope... Muraco walsk around the ring again taunting the crowd... Muraco lifts Steamboat up and Steamboat fights back with chops... he and Muraco go into an exchange of chops, then Muraco rakes the eyes and ahits a knee lift to the midsection... Muraco bounces off the ropes and Steamboat blasts him in the midsection

Steamboat bounces off the ropes, grabs a handful of Muraco's hair and slams Muraco's head into the mat... Both men struggle to their feet and Steamboat is pumped up and he lays in several chops on Muraco... Muraco tries a right but Steamboat blocks and chops, blocks and chops blocks and chops and nails a dropkick... Muraco staggers into the ropes .. And goes for a monkey flip, but Muraco holds the ropes and Steamboat falls back.. Muraco climbs up on the second rope and hits a diving headbutt off the second rope and covers for a 2 7/8th count... Muraco goes back up to the ropes and goes for another diving headbutt, but Steamboat rolls out of the way... Steamboat... Steamboat lays in chops to the head... Steamboat hits the ropes and lou Thesz press's his way to a 2 1/2 count... Steamboat grabs a headlock, Muraco throws him off and Steamboat with a shoulder tackle and a 2 3/4 count... Another off the rope shoulder tackle and 2 3/4 count by Steamboat is followed by a third... Steamboat with an inverted atomic drop climbs the ropes and leaps off with a cross body block, Muraco rolls it through and covers , but Steamboat continues the roll through and back on top and covers for the 1..2....3....

THE TIME: 23:20 YOUR WINNER: AND STILL WWWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: RICKY "THE DRAGON" STEAMBOAT ... RATED: C

=============================================================================================

ATTENDANCE: THE SPECTRUM (2,181)

OVERALL RATING: C

WWWF Primetime Wrestling: Tuesday October 23rd 1984

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5tBKwHG3GCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WWWF PRIMETIME WRESTLING

On The MADISON SQUARE GARDEN NETWORK

Mid Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, New York

With your Hosts:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GorillaMonsoon.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BobbyHeenan.jpg

STUDIO

GORILLA: Hello everyone, welcome to Prime Time Wrestling, I'm your Host

BRAIN: No, I'm your host

GORILLA: How can you be the host Brain, when you're not here half of the time...

BRAIN: Well because half of the Brain is still better than 100% of all other men.

GORILLA: We've got a great show for

BRAIN: We've got Morales and Adonis in a rematch for Adonis TV title... We've got Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo defending the World tag Team Titles against Greg Valentine & Bob Orton

GORILLA: That should be a barn burner indeed. We also have Pat Patterson stopping by here in the studio for a little state of the union address as well.

BRAIN: Great Mr. Over is going to be here

GORILLA: Mr. Over?

BRAIN: Overrated.... Overvalued....Overpaid!

GORILLA: Will you stop... Lets go down to ringside with Gene Okerlund and Lord Alfred Hayes calling the action... Take it away guys

MATCH #1

WWWF TELEVISION TITLE MATCH

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/uwf_television.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AdrianAdonis2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimmyHart.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/PedroMorales.jpg

(Champion) ADRIAN ADONIS w/ Jimmy Hart beat (Challenger) PEDRO MORALES

Adonis taunted Morales with the belt he just won a week prior... He polished it up and stuck it in Morales face and Pedro tossed it to the ground... Adonis got mad and began screaming at Morales, the referee and fans at ringside after kicking the bottom rope a few times... Adonis ran at Morales and was caught in an armdrag and armbar... Morales would wind up on Adonis who broke the hold by grabbing the ropes... Adonis would power Morales back into corner out of a lockup and faked a clean break before missing an overhand right... Morales ducked and unleashed several left hands, that rocked Adonis... An irish whip and a blow to the midsection by Morales, who followed with a high knee lift.. Morales covered for a 2 count... Pedro went for another whip and caught Adonis in a sleeper... Adonis, lifted his leg up backwards and caught Pedro with a low blow, then he reversed into a sleeper of his own... Adonis wore down Pedro for a bit and Pedro's arms dropped twice after Joey Marella checked and lifted his arm.. Morales began trembling to pysch himself up.... Morales wristlocked his way out and arm ringered Adonis, who countered with a thumb to the eye...And a scoop slam, which Morales turned into a small package and a 2 count... Adonis quick to his feet, singled leg tripped Adonis and grabbed a side headlock... Morales threw Adonis off and Adonis put on the breaks and punted Morales... Jimmy Hart jumped up on the apron and distracted Joey Marella, while throwing his mega-phone in the ring to Adonis, who blasted Morales and covered for the 1..2...3.....

TIME: 12:24 RATED: C-

Adonis came to ringside with Jimmy Hart and Told Gene Okerlund, that finally the World TV Title has some credibility...Adoonis stated he's ready for all comers..

RATED: C-

MATCH #2

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimDuggan.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GaryHart2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JacquesRougeau.jpg

"HACKSAW" JIM DUGGAN w/ Gary Hart beat JACQUES ROUGEAU

Duggan threw Rougeau around the ring like a rag doll after each and every lockup... Then dropped him like a fly after a couple of shoulder tackles... Duggan pounded his chest a few times to illustrate to the crowd how big and tough he is... He challenged Rougeau to hit the ropes and try and take him down and he flattened Jacques a couple of more times... Jacques went at ropes again and slid between Duggan's legs and then nailed him with a perfect dropkick to the chin and then caught Duggan bouncing back off the ropes with a hiptoss, before nailing another dropkick... Rougeau climbed up Duggan and pulled off a victory roll for a 2 count, before Duggan shoved him to the mat, then almost decapitated him with a clotheline... Rougeau ducked out of way from a Duggan charge after being whipped into the corner and laid in several right hands and then a springboard cross body block for a 2 count... Duggan's kickout sent Rougeau flying threw the ropes... Duggan pulled Rougeau back in with a suplex, then dropped a big knee and covered for a 3 count

TIME: 7:50 RATED: D-

STUDIO:

GORILLA: Impressive win, by The big Hacksaw, Gary Hart not fooling around with the talent he has brought into the WWWF.. In fact Brain, he's looking like he's developing a stable that could be on par with your family Brain

BRAIN: Im not going to say a word.. You're trying to start up something Gorilla and Gary Hart is a good dear friend of mine

GORILLA: Right now, I'd like to welcome the commisioner of the WWWF Pat Patterson into the studios..

PAT: Thanks Gorilla

GORILLA: Pat alot has been said of you keeping Roddy Piper off of TV for what he and Bob Orton did to Tito Santana a few weeks back

PAT: Well its no secret Gorilla, that Im not a big fan of Roddy Piper, but there is also no way I can condone that sort of behavior, but I'm here today to announce that due to Tito Santana's own personal request that I have lifted that ban and Piper will be back on telelvison beginning next week

GORILLA: You have talked with Tito, how is he doing?

PAT: Tito is hurt, there is no question, there is no timetable for his return and in fact he maybe out of in-ring action for quite sometime... But Tito also told me, that he doesnt want any kind of adminstrative decisions fighting his battles.... Tito assured me, he will be back in the ring at some point, but that in the meantime he has something up his sleeve for Roddy Piper and Bob Orton

BRAIN: I've got a question for you... Ive heard the rumors of some mjor events coming to the WWWF.. And I believe I should know what these things are, since I am the manager of the World heavyweight champion.

PAT: Well it's all true and its all going to take place at the mecca of professional wrestling, in Madison Square Garden... , we will be having what will be one of the biggest shows we've ever put on.... We are calling it WRESTLEMANIA and yes Brain, The World Title will be defended at this show.. It will be in April of 1985

GORILLA: There has been talk of some new talent coming to the WWWF, can you enlighten us, on who may be on their way in

PAT: Well Gorilla, we are still negotiating with some tremendous talent, but I dont want to say until we have a deal in place... However, I will say It's nice to be in this position.. So far in 1984, we've seen Sgt. Slaughter, Jimmy Snuka, Andre The Giant, Bob Backlund, Bruno Sammartino, Jack and Jerry Brisco, The Wild Samoan's, Dick Murdoch Your man Brain in King Kong Bundy all leave the WWWF.. While we have really limited to who we've brought in, with only Ted Dibiase and Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo making much of a splash so far... We are excited about some good younf talent, that will take some time to develope, but we do have our sights set on some big name talent as we head into 1985

GORILLA: Alright thanks Pat for all the exciting news and we look forward big things in the near future for the WWWF

MATCH #3

WWWF Tag Team Title Match

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/wwf_world_tag.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/wwf_world_tag.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BarryWindham2-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/MikeRotundo.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/LouAlbano2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BobOrtonJr.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GregValentine.jpg

(Champions) BARRY WINDHAM & MIKE ROTUNDO "THE US EXPRESS" w/ Lou Albano beat (Challengers)"ACE" BOB ORTON & GREG "THE HAMMER" VALENTINE

Very fast paced and back and forth from the opening bell... Orton and Rotundo exchanged holds, then Windham and Valentine did alot of jockeying for position... All four got into it before Orton and Rotundo paired off again and then the match slowed down to Valentine's and Orton's pace, as they stalled and confered with each other multiple times...A series of headlocks and chinlocks and some tough counters by both to exchange positions of power against the other... Windham and Rotundo went into a series of quick tags that dizzied Orton, but a thumb to the eye stopped that... Orton and Valentine went into a series of quick tags and and put on several chokes and cheap shots on Windham... Orton and Valentine pulled off trick after trick on to do some damage behind Dick Kroll's back...Windham nailed a flying corkscrew back elbow on Valentine and then tagged in an on fire Rotundo who met his opponents with a pair of backdrops... Rotundo nailed a dropkick which ran Valentine into Orton and Orton flew over the top rope... Rotundo grabbed Valentine and hit an airplane spin, but Orton pulled Rotundo out of the ring by his feet and those two fought on the floor... Windham entered and he slammed Valentine and then delivered a leaping legdrop and covered for 2 3/4... Orton nailed Windham to break up the pin and he and Valentine double teamed Windham... An irsih whip and Windham hit a sunset flip on Orton, but Orton wouldnt go over.... Rotundo slid in the ring and punted Valentine in the head and small packaged Orton out of Windham's sunset flip attempt and Albano tripped valentine from making the save to get the 1....2.....3....

THE TIME: 26:01 RATED: C-

ATTENDANCE: (MID HUDSON CIVIC CENTER (2,861)

OVERALL RATING: C-

PRIMETIME ON MSG RATING: 0.0

WWWF: FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS: October 26th, 1984 MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA

WWWF FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/montralforum.jpg

The Montreal Forum

MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA

MATCH #1

JIM NEIDHART & "IRON" MIKE SHARPE beat DAVEY BOY SMITH & BUDDY LANDELL

Davey Boy impressed displaying his own and holding his own in power moves against Neidhart & Sharpe... Landell tagged in and eye raked, throat jabbed Sharpe to cheers from the crowd... Neidhart tagged in and reversed a a Landell whip into buckle and followed with a viscious shouldertackle,,, Sharpe tagged in and finished Landell of with a forearm to the head... Sharpe was spotted by and handful or about half the crowd adjusting his forearm brace before the blasting on Landell

TIME: 6:37 RATED: E+

MATCH #2

LES THORTON beat RICHARD CHARLAND

Thorton fell pray to some arm drags early by Charland and and we think a couple of people in crowd were Charland's friends by the ovation he got... Thorton managed to hook Charland's shoulders with his feet and roll Charland around the ring, before stopping and getting the 1...2...3....

TIME: 8:35 RATED: E-

MATCH #3

JACQUES ROUGEAU beat LOUIS CYR

Cyr caught Rougeau's high cross body block and turned it into a backbreaker... Cyr followed with some serious stomping.... Cyr whipped Jacques and Rougeau baseball slid between his legs and nailed Cyr with a dropkick to the chin.. Rougeau jumped up on Cyr's shoulders and victory rolled him for the 1..2...3....

TIME: 8:43 RATED: E-

MATCH #4

"THE RAT PACK" MATT BOURNE & JIM DUGGAN w/ Gary Hart beat TONY GAREA & DOMENIC DENUCCI

The grizzled vets out manuerved and ducked double teaming early which lead to Bourne & Duggan hitting one another... Garea had a hiptoss reversed by Duggan that almost threw him out of the ring... Denucci tagged in and he and Duggan went at it, before Duggan nailed him with a clotheline... Bourneaplied a stumpbuster submission, then followed by twisting Denucci's head rewal fast... Duggan finished off Denucci with a clotheline and the 1..2..3...

TIME: 7:53 RATED: D-

MATCH #5

THE MASKED SUPERSTAR w/ Gary Hart beat GEORGE "THE ANIMAL" STEELE

Both men exchanged armbars... Steele's cme with a bite... Then a turnbuckle was destroyed... Steele went for a hammerlock lift... But Superstar fell backwards into Steele in the corner.. Superstar whipped Steele, but the Animal reversed... The Animal charged and Superstar moved and Animal hit the turnbuckle knob from which he tore the padding off... Superstar rolled him for the 1...2.... Foot on the ropes by Steele, but Gary Hart shoved it off and ...3.....

TIME: 9:12 RATED: D+

MATCH #6

RICKY STEAMBOAT beat BUDDY ROSE w/ "Hollywood" Johnny Valiant

This was a non-title match and Rose argued early with referee Joey Marella about that... Steamboat kept Rose on his back with armdrags... Rose slammed his way out and hit a corkscrew elbow for a 2 count... Rose hit a suplex for another 2 count... Steamboat chopped his way back... Steamboat reversed a Rose whip and leapfrogged and Rose collided with referee Joey Marella knocking him down... Steamboat covered after a chop, but no referee... Hollywood Johnny climbed in the ring and stomped on Steamboat... Rose held Steamboat as Valiat bounced off the ropes, but Steamboat ducked and Valiant nailed Rose... Steamboat clothelined Valiant out of the ring and climbed to top rope and nailed a picture perfect high cross body block for a finally coming around Joey Marella

TIME: 14:31 RATED: D+

MATCH #7

RODDY PIPER, BOB ORTON & GREG VALENTINE beat RICK MARTEL, DINO BRAVO & PAT PATTERSON

Tito Santana was supposed to be the partner for Martel & Bravo but is injured... The Piper, Orton, Valentine team expected a 3 on 2 handicap match, when Pat Patterson came out an announced he found a replacement for Tito Santana and that the replacement was HIM! The good guys dumped the bad guys out of the ring with with all kinds of moves.... Piper finally got upperhand on Bravo and his team began working over Bravo's neck... Orton with a neckbreaker... Valentine with a snap mare and neck snap... Piper with kicks to the head... Piper taunted his oppoenents and Bravo nailed him with an inverted atomic drop and tagged in Patterson who cleaned house... Piper tagged in Valentine, but all 6 ended up in the ring... Piper and Martel spilled to the outside as did Bravo and Orton... Patterson cleaned Valentine's clock several times, but a single leg trip and quickly applied figure four, lead to Patterson not being able to get out and his shoulders laid on the mat as Dick Weurhle made the 1..2....3...

TIME: 15:39 RATED: C

ATTENDANCE: MONTREAL FORUM (24)

OVERALL RATING: C-

Pro Wrestling Illustrated Weekly

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/PWI.jpg

An inside look at whats going on in the world of professional wrestling

WWWF:

The ban on Roddy Piper has been lifted by Pat Patterson at the encouragement of the man Piper himself injured in Tito Santana... Santana, who has no timetable for a return to the ring, told Patterson, that he has alot of friends who are willing to do battle for him against Piper, until he is able to come back to the sport... Gary Hart continues to bring that briefcase to the ring every time one of his men wrestles Ted Dibiase and Dibiase as always continues to say no... Hart, who has already brought in Dibiase's former stable mates in Jim Duggan and Matt Bourne, says he is continuing to look into possiblities to either persuade Dibiase to join his camp or if he says no, then put a hurt on Dibiase like no other... Pat Patterson was on Primetime Wrestling last week and stated the WWWF is looking at what will be their biggest annual wrestling event of the year and that will take place in Madison Square Garden in April, the name of this event is going to be Wrestlemania...

AWA:

The AWA held their big event of the month this past weekend and in the main event Wahoo McDaniel defended his AWA World Title against Sgt. Slaughter as the rivalry between these two continues to heat up in the AWA.. Also on the show, Hulk Hogan and Mike Graham defeated Steve Regal and David Shultz and Hector Guerrero defended the AWA Television title against Terry Gordy...

NEW JAPAN:

Jumbo Tsuruta beat Genichiro Tenryu to headline an event in New Japan, that brought out a crowd of over 22,000

SPECTRUM RESULTS (pick'em contest)

BHK1978: 7

djthefunkchris: 7

The Final Countdown: 7

Ritchardo: 7

smwilliams: 6

#heel: 6

smurphy1014: 6

crazyeddie: 6

olympia: 5

WOW! I think thats an all-time record for predictions for me in this diary... Thanks for your support!

4th QUARTER TOTALS:

BHK1978: 15

The Final Countdown: 14

#Heel: 13

Olympia: 12

Destiny: 9

djthefunkchris: 7

ritchardo: 7

smwilliams: 6

smurphy1014: 6

crazyeddie: 6

WWWF Primetime Wrestling: Tuesday October 30th 1984

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5tBKwHG3GCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WWWF PRIMETIME WRESTLING

On The MADISON SQUARE GARDEN NETWORK

AGRICULTURE HALL, Allentown, Pennsylvania

With your Hosts:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GorillaMonsoon.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BobbyHeenan.jpg

STUDIO:

GORILLA: Hello welcome to Primetime Wrestling, here on Madison Square Garden Network, another great show for you tonight...

BRAIN: We've got Adrian Adonis defended the TV Title versus SD Jones, We've The Rat Pack teaming up with The Masked Superstar to take on Ted Dibiase, Brian Blair and Superstar Billy Graham! We've got Tony Atlas vs The Magnificent Muraco

GORILLA: Geez, Brain, thanks for cutting me off

BRAIN: I'm the host of this show, so I should be the one letting the humanoids in on whats going on tonight..

GOILLA: Also Roddy Piper had his ban lifted by Pat Patterson, after what he had done to Tito Santana, he will be in action tonight

BRAIN: Patterson is so afraid of Piper, he didnt have the guts to go threw with his ban of Piper.

GORILLA: Actually Brain, it was at the request of Tito Santana that Patterson lifted the ban and tonight he has no slouch as he takes on one half of The Dynamite Express in "QuickDraw" Rick McGraw

BRAIN: I feel sorry for Rick Mcgraw

GORILLA: You know he and McGhee have been on a nice winning steak as of late

BRAIN: It doesnt matter, thats in tag action and he doesnt have Bobby McGhee or whoever to tag into once Piper goes to work on him

GORILLA: Lets go down to ringside with Gene Okerlund and Lord Alfred Hayes

MATCH #1

TV Title Match

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/uwf_television.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AdrianAdonis2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimmyHart.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SDJones.jpg

(Champion) ADRIAN ADONIS w/ Jimmy Hart beat (Challenger) SD "SPECIAL DELIVERY" JONES

Jones pulled out some little struts after taking a couple of shots from Adonis... Adonis bailed and conversed with Hart... Adonis took down Jones with a sommersault into a single leg trip and then quickly grabbed a side headlock, floated into a front facelock... Jones turned out into a hammerlock of his own and as Adonis got to his feet, he drilled Jones with a back elbow, then took him down with legtrip and regrabbed headlock... Jones got to his feet and tried to toss Adonis off into ropes a couple of times, but Adonis held on by the hair... Referee Dick Weurhle caught Adonis pulling the hair on the third try and made him break the hold... Jones then grabbed Adonis hair and pulled him around the ring... Jones was then warned by Dick Weurhle... While Weurhle wasnt looking Adonis snuck in a low blow, that made Jones keel over, and Adonis quickly nailed a bulldog to get the 1..2...3.....

TIME: 5:56 RATED: C-

NEWCOMER Heading to the WWWF

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kOfDcAZfi3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MATCH #2

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimDuggan.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/MattBorne-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/MaskedSuperstar-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/GaryHart2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TedDiBiase2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SuperstarGraham.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BBrianBlair2.jpg

JIM DUGGAN, MATT BOURNE & THE MASKED SUPERSTAR w/ Gary Hart beat TED DIBIASE, "SUPERSTAR" BILLY GRAHAM & B. BRIAN BLAIR

As Usual Gary Hart brought out his briefcase of money and offered it to Ted Dibiase to join his side... Dibiase grabbed the mic, and said, "Gary Hart, every time we go through this and every time it's the same result, I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY, I dont want to reunite with these punks.. I am not interested in joining your stable... What do I have to do, to get it through your thick, bald skull!" Gary Hart replied, "Ted, the offer always stands... But if your not with me tonight, then you are against me, and I will continue to put a world of hurt on you Ted, until you wake up and smell the coffee... And Ted if you dont want this briefcase full of cold hard cash, I'll give it to someone else, who will gladly accept it, and that person's first objective will be to put a hurt on you and hopefully knock some sense into you"

Duggan, Bourne and Superstar jump their opponents and put the beatdown on them momentarily... Then Dibiase, Graham and Blair all mount a comeback.. Blair fires back then dropkicks Masked Superstar who flips backwards over the top rope... Behind Joey Marella's back Superstar Billy Graham press slams Matt Bourne to the floor and on top of Masked Superstar... And Dibiase clothelines Duggan, so that Duggan flips backwards over the top rope to the floor... Dibiase started in the ring and and schooled Matt Bourne, with some amateur style wrestling... Then Dibiase ducked Masked Superstars lockup attempts and countered with right hand shots that rocked the masked man... Duggan tagged in and powered Dibiase down in a test of strength, but Ted powered back, kicked Duggan in midsection, arm ringered Duggan and tagged in Graham who completely over powered Duggan with his own strength moves... Graham shoved Duggan into his corner and Bourne tagged in a Graham tossed him around the ring like a rag doll... Blair tagge in a and was caught in a abdominal stretch by Bourne, but hiptossed out of it and nailed a dropkick and an off the second rope clotheline... Dibiase and Blair nailed a double backdrop on Bourne and Billy Graham came back in and caught him with a bearhug, but Duggan entered and blasted Graham in the back breaking the hold... Bourne tagged in Masked Superstar who kicked Graham in the head several times and then distracted marella, while Bourne choked Graham with ring rope, while Duggan held his legs pulling in oppste direction adding more pressure to choke... Duggan hit a shoulder tackle dropping Graham and Bourne tagged in leaping off the second rope with a legdrop and got a 2 count... Bourne hit a leaping kneedrop, then Superstar tagged back in a wore down Grahma more with headlock into choke holds as Duggan and Bourne distracted Marella... Masked Superstar went for a backdrop, but Billy Graham put on breaks grabbed ropes and punted Superstars head and tagged in Dibiase who cleaned house with right hands for everyone... Dibiase sent Bourne and Duggan flying over top ropes with clothelines..and slammed Masked Superstar... Dibiase tagged in Blair who climbe dup to the top rope... Dibiase suplexed Bourne back into the ring, while Duggan shoved Blair off top rope and he crotched himself landing between the ropes... Masked Superstar hit a quck belly to back suplex and got the 1..2....3...

TIME: 15:09 RATED: C-

MATCH #3

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TonyAtlas.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/DonMuraco.jpg

"MR. USA" TONY ATLAS vs "THE MAGNIFICENT" MURACO went to a DOUBLE CO

Alot of posturing early as Muraco wanted to test Atlas strength.. They locked hands and Muraco went in with a swift kick... Muraco kicked Atlas around the ring and then laid in several heavy right hands... Muraco went to whip Atlas, but Atlas held onto ropes and he whipped Muraco hard into buckle and nailed him with a backdrop out of the corner... Atlas follwed with a slam and Muraco got on his knees and called a time out, to which Gene Okerlund called< "There's no timeouts in professional wrestling" Atlas moved in and Muraco grabbed his tights and yanked him face first into buckle pad... Muraco slammed Atlas head a few times in turnbuckle then whippe dhim hard across the ing... Muraco followed with an over the knee backbreaker and got a 2 1/2 count.. Muraco went for a diving headbut, but Atlas moved and Muraco's face met the canvas... Both men to their feet exchanged right hands... Atlas hit the ropes and connected with a lou Thesz press and rained down with punches... Muraco turned him over and countered... Atlas rolled back on top and counted.. Muraco rolled both wrestlers outside the ring, where referee Dick Kroll made the 10 count, as the two contiued to fight outside the ring

TIME: 9:48 RATED: D+

MATCH #4

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/RoddyPiper4.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/vs-1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/RickMcGraw.jpg

"ROWDY" RODDY PIPER beat "QUICKDRAW" RICK MCGRAW

Just imagine the play-by play being done by Gene okerlund & Lord Alfred Hayes

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/brgkrV0IQP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TIME: 5:41 RATED: D+

Piper came down to ringside and as Gene Okerlund was about to ask him a question, Piper steals the mic..

"This is what happens when you want to ban me... Pat Patterson, your a clown, a joke, you want to ban me?! Well I'll destroy everyone that gets in my way... Tito Santana, Christmas is right around the corner and I've been looking for a voicebox for you, so that you can talk, because I want ot hear it from you personally how Rowdy" Roddy Piper ended your career.... Just like how I ended Bruno Sammartino, Just like how I chased Bob backlund out of the WWWF... Just like how I sent that fat, bleached hair bozo Pat Patterson back into retirement... Santana you're done and you know it, just call it quits instead of lining up idiots like Blackjack Mulligan to face me this Saturday Night at Madison Square garden... There's another geezer, I can put out of commission... Or that stupid Puerto Rican Pedro Morales, You're old... It's not the 1970's anymore... Nobody cares about you... Just give it up... Leave... This is Roddy Piper's WWWF and everything that goes on here evolves around me..

RATED: C

Out comes PEDRO MORALES... Morales goes right up in Piper's face and Piper imediately throws the first punch... The two begin brawling around at ringside as they exchange punches back and forth... Piper goes to the eyes and rams Morales head into the steel ringpost and Pedro falls to the ground BUSTED WIDE OPEN... Piper begins screaming outloud like a maniac and pointing a an injured Morales on the floor as he screams "This is what happens to you, when you mess with Roddy Piper" as Primetime Wrestling goes off the air

ATTENDANCE: Agriculture Hall: ALLENTOWN, PA (2,532)

Overall Rating: D+

Primetime on MSG Rating: 0.0

WWWF: FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS: November 2nd, 1984 LONDON, ONTARIO, CANADA

WWWF FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/londongardens.jpg

LONDON GARDENS

London, Ontario, Canada

MATCH #1

Davey Boy Smith beat Mr. X

Mr. X complained over Davey Boy grabbing his mask, after Davey Boy hiptossed the hell out X a few times... X raked the eyes and hit a backbreaker, but then missed on a dropkick attempt, which opened the door for Davey Boy to swoop in and grab a win after a suplex and a running power slam

TIME: 6:18 RATED: E+

MATCH #2

BOB ORTON beat BUDDY LANDELL

Landell and Orton took turns pulling trunks, and hair to gain advantage on the mat early in the match and into the middle of this match... They then exchanged eye rakes which lead to Landell on offense... Buddy nailed a corkscrew elbow and climbed the ropes, but Orton caught him up top, raked the eyes and delivered a superplex off the 2nd ropes for the 1..2..3.....

TIME: 10:43 RATED: D-

MATCH #3

DINO BRAVO beat YUKON ERIK

Bravo won the battle of lockups early and that lead to a battle of chops which Bravo also won.. Erik reversed an irsih whip and got a big boot to the face... Erik then came in with a slam and delivered a flying legdrop to get a 2 count.. Erik wore down Bravo with a chinlock, but Bravo powered back up and flipped Erik over and on to his back and dropped an elbow for a 2 count... Bravo caught Erik in a powerslam for a 2 3/4 count... Yukon Pierre jumped up on the apron and Bravo came towards him... Erik charged from behind but Bravo dropped down and Erik nailed Pierre off the apron... Bravo rolled Erik up from behind for the 1..2...3...

TIME: 11:27 RATED: D

MATCH #4

"ROWDY" RODDY PIPER beat SCOTTY MCGHEE

McGhee went on the attack of Piper after Piper made fun of how he injured McGraw last week on television in The States and unfortunately, the people of Canada were not able to see it because they dont have TV's in Canada yet.. McGhee blasted Piper with several european uppercuts, which flipped Roddy upside down in the ropes.. McGhee slid to the outside and pulled Roddy out of the ropes and he fell head first onto the floor... Where McGhee slammed him... Dick Kroll made a count and was close to 10, but mcGhee broke it up and suplexed Piper back in for a 2 1/2 count... Mcghee hit a running splash for another 2 1/2 count... Mcghee climbed the ropes and dove off, but Piper moved and Scotty crashed to the mat... Piper went on an onslaught from there, kicking, stomping, biting, clawing, back raking, face raking and punching McGhee into oblivion... Piper hit a suplex, then yanked up McGhee before a 3 count could be made... He then torchered McGhee some more with a paint brush style of punches... McGhee reversed an irsih whip and nailed a dropick, which flipped Piper around an over top rope, but Piper landed on apron and met mcGhee with a shoulder tackle as he came after... Piper then choked McGhee over the top rope and put McGhee to sleep with a sleeper hold after an irish whip

TIME: 9:51 RATED: C-

Rick McGraw came out as Piper was delivering some extra beat down, while McGhee was out and Piper put the boots to him as well... Piper stomped the crap out of McGraw and then tossed him over the top rope to the floor

RATED: D+

MATCH #5

RICK MARTEL vs GREG VALENTINE went to a 20 Minute TIME LIMIT DRAW

Martel had all the answers early on for Valentine and Valentine ended up taking several long walks to slow the momentum of Martel... Martel won a lockup battle again after several minutes of stalling and Martel put some fast right hands to Valentine's head and an irsih whip was followed by a running clotheline... Valentine fell flat on his face and the crowd roedied up behind Martel... valentine begged and then jabbed athumb into Martel's eye.. Valentine then single leg trip and began working over Martel's leg... VCalentine wrapped up and yanked on Martel's leg while he laid across it... Martel fought out, but now was limping around on his leg and valentine kicked his way out... Martel and valentine exchanged chops, but Martel was slowed by a Hammer clip to the back of the leg... Martel avoided the figure four several times, by countering with role ups and small packages that got 2 counts... Valentine tried one more time, but Martel shoved him off with his foot into Valentine's rear end and The Hammer crashed face first into buckle... Martel followed in with several right hands and a scoop slam on Valentine... Martel climbed the turnbuckles and stood on the top... The bell rang...ding...ding...ding....ding....ding.... Martel leaped off with a sunset flip and held Valentine's shoulder's down, but no count was made by the referee who ruled the match a draw

TIME: 20:00 RATED: C+

Both men, a bit tired fell into corners and Martel begged referee for 5 more minutes... Valentine waved it off and Martel got crowd into a 5 more minutes chant... Valentine turned and charged and Martel met him with a hiptoss, then a slam and Valentine slid out of the ring, waved off Martel and the crowd and headed to the back

RATED: E+

MATCH #6

Intercontinental Title Match

(Champion) RICKY STEAMBOAT beat (Challenger) "THE MAGNIFICENT" MURACO

Muraco entered the ring first and as Steamboats' music played, he ran down to the ring and flew into the ring and met Muraco with a series of chops.. Steamboat climbed up the ropes and springboarded off the top and chopped Muraco... Steamboat pulled off his ring robe and then choked Muraco with ring rope beltafter whipping him into ropes... Referee Dick Weurhle got Steamboats belt from him and Steamboat followed in with several chops and an irsih whip , which was followed by a crescent kick... Then bounced off ropes with a fist drop... Steamboat then stood behind Muraco who sat on the mat and twisted Muraco's neck.. Steamboat chopped him into the neck, then a few more knife edge chops... Steamboat then with an atomic drop that sent Muraco flying over top rope to floor... They exchanged blows on the floor. and Steamboat slides back in and pulls Muraco up to suplex him in, but Muraco reverses it and drops Steamboat on top of the top rope...

Muraco then kicks Steamboat as he draped over top rope... Muraco pulled Steamboat in and he went to work with some serious stomps and followed with a swinging neckbreaker... Muraco got a 2 count... Muraco and Steamboat exchanged chops again, Muraco went ot the eyes and slammed Steamboat.. Muraco climbed to second rope and leaped off, but was met by Steamboats Boot to his face... Both men slow to get up, Muraco nails a quick slam and falls into corner... Muraco goes for an inverted piledriver, but Steamboat while being held upside down scissor kicked his way out... Muraco charged and Steamboat continued his momentum into ropes, he leapfrogged on the way back, then kick Muraco in the back of the head... Muraco clothelined himself against the top rope and Steamboat rolled him up for the 1..2....3....

TIME: 19:25 RATED: C+

ATTENDANCE: LONDON GARDEN: London, Ontario, Canada (537)

OVERALL RATING: C

Wwwf Saturday Night Wrestling:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/wwfet9.jpg

Returns To

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

New York, New York

GEORGE "THE ANIMAL" STEELE w/ "Captain" Lou Albano vs GREG "THE HAMMER" VALENTINE

The Animal's win/loss record leaves a little bit to be desired, but you never know what t expect from him on any given night... This Saturday he faces the challenge of perennial WWWF Title contender in Greg Valentine.

RICK MCGRAW & SCOTTY MCGHEE "THE DYNAMITE EXPRESS" vs BUDDY ROSE & BRUTUS BEEFCAKE "THE WEST COAST PLAYBOYS" w/ "Hollywood" Johnny Valiant

The Dynamite Express have been on a nice run winning 5 of their last big tag matches... They face off in a rematch against one of those teams they beat in Hollywood Johnny's West Coast Playboys...

B. BRIAN BLAIR vs "THE MAGNIFICENT" MURACO

A couple of guys that have fallen off the leaderboard in recent weeks... Muraco has lost to Billy Graham and came up short against Ricky Steamboat in a couple of Intercontinental Title matches... Blair has had the struggles since Bob Backlund left the WWWF... One man,takes the first step into turning things around in MSG

RICK MARTEL vs "THE ACE" BOB ORTON

Two mat technicians face off... Winner moves on to bigger and better things.... Loser has to continue to fight his way up the card

BLACKJACK MULLIGAN vs "ROWDY" RODDY PIPER

Another WWWF legend looks to end Piper's run of careless aggression... Rumors are circulating that Tito Santana may make a cameo appearance this week in the garden

RICKY "THE DRAGON" STEAMBOAT & TED DIBIASE vs MATT BOURNE & JIM DUGGAN "THE RAT PACK" w/ Gary Hart

Gary Hart will undoubtedly try to continue the recruitment of Ted Dibiase... Dibiase, will almost assuredly decline again... What we have left is a great tag team matchup of 2 of the top individual stars and one of the better teams in the WWWF

WWWF WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

(Champions) BARRY WINDHAM & MIKE ROTUNDO "THE US EXPRESS" w/ "Captain" Lou Albano vs (Challengers) ADRIAN ADONIS & "BIG" JOHN STUDD w/ Jimmy Hart & Bobby Heenan

What is better than one manager, how about two managers... Jimmy Hart and Bobby Heenan join forces as Studd teams with Adonis for the first time and it comes with the World Titles on the line... I guess when you have two managers, it makes it easier to pull that off... Based on the experience, the Champs have to be the favorites, but Adonis & Studd have ability... Can they pull off a major upset

WWWF WORLD TITLE MATCH

(Challenger) THE MISSING LINK w/ "Captain" Lou Albano vs (Champion) "MR. WONDERFUL" PAUL ORNDORFF w/ Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

A rematch from last time out in the Garden, except this time, Orndorff has nowhere to run from The Missing LInk as the two will face off in a steel cage match... The Link should be in his element in what could turn into an ugly affair very early...Does Orndorff continue his run, or will the Link, become one of the more improbable World Champions of all time

===================================================================================================

QUICK PICK PREDICTIONS

George "The Animal" Steele vs Greg Valentine

Rick McGraw & Scotty McGhee vs Buddy Rose & Brutus Beefcake

B. Brian Blair vs The Magnificent Muraco

Rick Martel vs Bob Orton

Blackjack Mulligan vs Roddy Piper

Ricky Steamboat & Ted Dibiase vs Matt Bourne & Jim Duggan

(Champions) Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo vs (Challengers) Adrian Adonis & "Big" John Studd

WWWF World Title STEEL CAGE Match

(Challenger) The Missing Link vs (Champion) Paul Orndorff

1 point Bonus: Pick The Best rated Match of The Night:

No doubt for me with this one - Greg's a future champion

I love what you're doing with McGraw & McGhee but Buddy Rose & Brutus Beefcake are a great pairing... I'm getting on board the Dynamite Express though!

Some bounce back for The Rock

Rick Martel vs Bob Orton

Ricky's been quiet for a bit - time for a renaissance.

Hot Rod all the way.

Tonight's the night for the turn... Dibiase to join the Rat Pack!

(Champions) Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo vs (Challengers) Adrian Adonis & "Big" John Studd

Another strong 'odd couple' pairing but the champs are staying put.

Dewey as WWWF champ would be gold - for the promos alone, I don't see it somehow!

1 point Bonus: Pick The Best rated Match of The Night: Martel v Orton

Rick Martel vs Bob Orton

Best Match: Steamboat/DiBiase vs Bourne/Duggan

Rick Martel vs Bob Orton

-This may not be the night it happens, but I definitely smell a swerve coming at some point. Ted's too good a heel, and Dibiase vs. Steamboat sounds like money to me.

1 point Bonus: Pick The Best rated Match of The Night: I'll go with Orndorff vs. The Missing Link. Maybe not a usual MOTN candidate, but I think the World title plus the cage gimmick ups the odds considerably.

Rick Martel vs Bob Orton

1 point Bonus: Pick The Best rated Match of The Night: Rick Martel vs Bob Orton

Rick Martel vs Bob Orton

1 point Bonus: Pick The Best rated Match of The Night: I'll go Steamboat/DiBiase vs Bourne & Duggan

I hate to say this but there is just no upside in George getting the win here.

I think Buddy and Brutus are the better team but Rick and Scotty seem to be getting the job done right now so I shall go with the hotter team.

Rick Martel vs Bob Orton

1 point Bonus: Pick The Best rated Match of The Night: The Tag Team Championship Match.

Archived