The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Why are you in a WWE discussion forum then?

Many reasons. For one, I enjoy having discussions with folks on this site, who I find more reasonable and interesting than your typical internet wrestling fan.

For two, I like to keep abreast of the goings on in the major companies, because when I hear about something that truly captures my attention, I'll start watching again.

Cena cost Barrett the title but made sure he won by dq?

aye, as others have said, this angle better be leading somewhere soon. right now it truly is the most obvious "face on the inside!" angle ever.

The minute barrett said "I win or your fired" everyone in the arena knew the finish.

Rest of the PPV was meh. Kinda interested in seeing what they do with the tag titles (will cena "turn" otunga against wade? this seems most obvious.) and the Ziggler-DB match was awesome.

7 v 7 match felt so anti climatic after big show stupidly got counted out. P.S Punk getting chants and doing the most selling along with Miz to lose to the "we never put anyone over team" of edge and rey. Kinda boring.

Barrett's stipulation was that Cena should make sure that he won the match, he never mentioned anything about the WWE title. Ergo, Cena is a genius and Barrett, Orton and the entire Nexus are idiots. YAY!

Ahh yes, but a diabolical genius! He fulfilled his end of the bargain, and did it dastardly.

Which means by December, we'll see Cena in a leather chair, petting a black cat with a black glove, and talking in a low, creepy British accent. "No Mr. Orton, I expect you to di ... oh, PG ... I expect you to lose. Muahahahahaha!"

Match of the Night last night:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r223/oppe27/ZigglerDragon.jpg

Just started the PPV as I type this and this match just finished. I thought it was pretty good and the crowd is VERY into Danielson. The reaction he got after winning sort of surprised me. :o Not going to read any more of this thread until I finish the show, ha.

Daniel Bryan is now 4-0 in WWE pay per views (w at Summerslam, w at Night of Champions, w at Hell in a Cell, and w at Bragging Rights).

However, he hasn't had that same kind of luck on Raw.

Maybe they could hype Daniel Bryan has a 4 win PPV streak.

FW4Online is reporting that The Undertaker is injured with a torn rotator cuff which is due to be operated on soon. The original plans for last nights WWE Bragging Rights PPV scheduled Taker to win the World Heavyweight Championship, but due to the injury plans were changed and Kane retained with the help of Nexus who were used to protect Taker's image as he had already lost to Kane on two straight pay-per-views.

There are severall possibilities for the Cena/Nexus angle. Right wow, with Cena and Otunga as tag champs, they could use the freebird rule just to piss Cena off or they could use it to fuel a rebellion from the inside with Otunga based on the hints we had in the last few weeks. They played the clarity of the orders card last night, so now they still can make Cena bend the rules to a maximum and eventually force to do heel things. We all know it's going to end as the self-destruction of the group, it's just a matter of how and when... and if Cena fully turns heel in the process.

Having said this, I think they had the wrong main event last night. Orton/Barrett was a pain to watch and the crowd mostly sat on their hands. The Elimination match would have been a better choice as it's always better to end the night on high note of celebration. Sidenote : we all know Danielson can go, but I was really impress by the wrestling level Ziggler can showcase.

Just watching NXT and I have now seen the worst professional wrestling match of my life. Maxine against Kaitlyn, sweet cream on an ice-cream sandwich that was awful. I honest to god think I could do a better job than they did.

Kaitlyn had less than six weeks of training. I think she signed in July 2010 and assigned to NXT in September 2010. So it was expected that she isn't very good at all. Especially when they put her with another inexperience worker.

I think she'll be a perfect valet for Dolph Ziggler and hopefully years of training would erase memories like the one you witnessed on NXT recently.

I've seen the "I didn't know dolph could put on a match like this"

Sediment all over the web today, don't know where that's coming from

Dolph is a fantastic in ring talent and has been putting on great stuff for two years straight. Makes me wonder if he is dismissed due to the spurt squad stink on him

Glad he's getting his props either way. I'm an unAbashed ziggler mark

I've seen the "I didn't know dolph could put on a match like this"

Sediment all over the web today, don't know where that's coming from

Dolph is a fantastic in ring talent and has been putting on great stuff for two years straight. Makes me wonder if he is dismissed due to the spurt squad stink on him

Glad he's getting his props either way. I'm an unAbashed ziggler mark

I've been a fan of his since "Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler" and I became a super fan when he kicked Boretista skull into next week.