strange events/deaths/other events 2010

What year is Tommy Jnr. "Born" and did they divorce before this date? Because that would be some kind've divorce when Tommy Snr. still get's action when he likes...
Maybe they just met up after particulally hard weeks for dinner and it wound up being more

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, he was in an open plain and forgot to lie flat on the ground. That or he has become more metallic over the years, probably all the gold... :D

Or more realistically all the metal parts in his body, for instance a hip replacement etc.

May 2011 - I'm playing a small promotion that started with barely anything. Jumping from day to another, I see a champion change in SWF. Let's see... Hey look Hollywood Brett Starr just won the North American title from Joe Sexy! Nice, this kid is on the rise ! Now the strange part...

I open Brett's profile to admire his progress and... what ? He's still at F+ pop all over the US !! And he just won a midcard title in a global promotion ?? Damn ! He's pushed as a lower midcard act since SWF has one hell of a bloated rosters filled with a bunch of not so over guys.

At least, the bookers realized their mistake and had him drop the belt at the first defense in the next few weeks.

Richard Eisen finally announces retirement in March 2020. It won't be for a little while but I'm curious who will take over. Eric is working for TCW and Jerry is currently head booker of SWF so he's more likely to take over.

http://lrodzen.me/images/eisenretires.JPG

He must not "love the business" because Sam Strong is 73 and still running USPW. He has Alicia as head booker but he obviously doesn't trust trust her with the whole thing.

Not so much a strange event but for the first time ever I saw a family feud relationship turn back into a blood relative relationship via a news story. Dan Stone Jr and Edd Stone are back on speaking terms... and now I wonder how this will impact Edd's next contract negotiations when they come up. :)

Not so much a strange event but for the first time ever I saw a family feud relationship turn back into a blood relative relationship via a news story. Dan Stone Jr and Edd Stone are back on speaking terms... and now I wonder how this will impact Edd's next contract negotiations when they come up. :)

One can only imagine what brought those two back together. Perhaps Dan Jr finally saw the error of his ways, apologized profusely and bought Edd something fast and shiny... with Edd's face on the hood.

I know its a narrative but i've never got this far before and found it brilliant (especially the last line)

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Untitled-1-1.jpg

That's a new one for 1.1. I did the image for fun and sent it along with the others to Adam - he liked it enough to add it in as a new narrative (the words are all his of course).

Archived