What's going on in your game?

Running the 97 c-verse mod I started up High Impact Wrestling in the UK Midlands (high-flying, hardcore, very cultish employing young, foolhardy chaps). I brought a couple of my favourite NSW guys forward to debut early. We have no face/heel divide, so we're quite strong on the antiheroes front.

We've just managed the step up to regional and are now running two shows a month trying to get a bit of cash to play with. Men of Steel are slightly ahead of us (with far more suitable workers) and 21CW have just debuted with a similar product and are snooping around our guys. I dont want a war, but Im not going to just run the same shows as someone else...

Our main title has been a battle over the past 3 years between Rolling Johnny Stones as a privileged, born-with-a-silver-spoon posh boy holding the belt mainly against challenges (and sporadic reigns) from Jack Giedroyc who has flitted between the US and UK. Giedroyc has been playing a rebel-with-attitude type. Razor Valentine has been involved too, but never quite managed a win, and in the old days our owner Geordie Jimmy Morris (a natural fit with a youth-orientated high-flying company) was floating around the scene too.

Recently however Sharky George, Harry Simonsen and Jon "Captain Wrestling" Harrow have staged an invasion as Australians hitting back after all the convict jibes over the years. Sharky has taken the belt and is insisting on only defending it increasingly brutal match stipulations which has stopped RJS taking it back. The Aussies have also demanded making title matches triple-threats on a few occasions and including Harry or Jon. Obviously that led to some unfair battles.

However, a new stable has risen to battle them. "The Rejects" consist of Bedlam, The Damned and Pitbull Brown. 3 shaven-headed mentalists who spend their time getting more tattoos and beating up bystanders. Underneath their late-90s bluster they're actually pretty right-wing and xenophobic (even though The Damned is Norwegian and Bedlam is Welsh. They're hypocrites too) and are taking exception with Aussies holding the gold. Fortunately they're mental enough to take on the hardcore matches as well...

Leigh Burton and Ricky Storm have been a fantastic tag team for me and held the belts almost all the way through. I set them as floating so they're pretty close to my main belt now. They've been wrestling as Youth Explosion - a pair of young guys with athletic backgrounds just out for thrills. However, they've recently been overpowered in a 3-way feud by the Eastern Bloc (Sergei Kalashnov and Dolf Ekhart [generated German] as Europeans still missing the Cold War) and the Hustlers (Joey Beauchamp and Fred Murray [another created Irishman] as failed gamblers always on the make).

The Eastern bloc in particular have got over massively quickly and now hold the belts after taking them in a 'rope match' with Youth Explosion where each team had a rope tied to their corner to use as a weapon. Joey and Sergei somehow managed my company's best ever match (a C for an E+ promo) based on their great flying skills.

I've recently brought in another title now we have some room, so we're running a tournament to determine the first ever Velocity Champion (cruiserweight high-flying focus). Contenders include Toby Juan Kenobi, Red Dragon, Hugo Lopes, Pigeon Mask and The Silence (awesome Japanese guy).

Danny Patterson has recently come in after never quite managing to establish a monster heel (Bedlam got over quickly, but stamina and skill let him down). He's beating people up left right and centre and getting over quick.

Leo Price has become the wedge between Stevie Stoat and his regular partner Jay B. Price has been saying that as technical guys he and Stoat could make a run for the titles, but Jay B is proving difficult to shake.

I'm thinking of reprising my favoured 6 Nations gimmick in the New Year and running a series of challenges between the nations. I've got guys from all the countries so I might set it up as a team competition. Only problem would be wrestlers throwing tantrums over not appearing. Any ideas would be welcome there...

There have been a few other strands (my Spanish-Portugese tag team of Victor Rodriguez and Hugo Lopes), a battle royale that workers had to buy into, tension between the Aussie Invasion as Harry felt guilty, but that details the main action...

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
USPW in December 2010. Just did my first big show, Wrestlefest. Nicky has had the title for 5 months. He defeated a newly heel James Justice. Enygma beat Rich Money to end their feud. El Fuerza retained the TV Title against TRex. Champange Lover lost to Sam Strong. Bruce the Giant beat Tommy Cornell (talent trade).

Top faces:

Nicky Champion (A*)

Sam Strong (A*)

El Fuerza (A*, just turned face)

Bruce the Giant (A*)

Engma (A)

Top Heels

James Justice (A*, just turned heel, he was face at B- pop a month ago)

Rich Money (A*, this guy rocks in every segment and match)

Champange Lover (A*, just got there, he was in the B range while his tag partner El Fuerza took off in popularity)

I don't know where to go now. Wrestlefest was my best show ever with a B+ (match of the night.....Champange lover vs Sam Strong!). I'm booking Nicky Champion as 80s Hulk Hogan, overcoming all odds. He'll have a lengthy title reign while I keep getting more popular. I do have trouble keeping a midcard, as my roster is either in the "A" range or below "C".

Nicky Champion has feuded with Justice, Rex, and Rich Money in the last 6 months, so I'm tempted to have him feud with Champange Lover now.

One month later, Champange Lover beat Nicky Champion at the King of the Ring for the title after a debuting DREAD interefered on Lover's behalf. This sets up Dread/Lover vs Champion/Strong in a tag team CAGE match for the main event at next months PPV.

The King of the Ring came down to Rich Money vs Enygma, with Money winning after interference of a new guy, FURY. Fury is Jumbo Jackson repackaged in a mask. He was sending mysterious videos to Enygma after matches the last month. I'm going to do an Undertaker/Kane thing with them.

Only problem I have now is I'm kind of wasting Rich Money, who is really my best guy stats wise. He's in 4 of my top 5 matches.

I just built my first venue in TEW. A 3300 seat arena specifically for my b-show to be taped at. I've been using an ordinary 2000 seat arena, but the predicted attendance is around 2500 so I figured I'd give myself some wiggle room for when we grow in popularity. Anybody else make their own venue(s) for a specific reason?

So, I've decided to jump in with my own promotion: American Pro-Wrestling Federation, based in Tri-State Region. I'll be booking "Neo-Traditional Wrestling":

My main stars are:

ME: Jack Avatar, Champagne Lover, Paul Steadyfast and Freddie Datsun, UM: Omar Brown, Jacob Jett, Billy Russell and Steven Parker.

and I'll try getting Eddie Cornell over!

January 1st 2012

Jack Avatar dropped from 14 to 86 in the Power 100.

WLW stole two of my stars: Champagne Lover and Jacob Jett

I've remplaced them by hired Zimmy Bumfhole and Davis Dwayne Newton.

I'm still at regional level. I've made a deal with the National network for a one hour weekly show sunday afternoon.

Currents champs:

Heavyweight: Paul Steadyfast

Cruiserweight: KC Glenn

Tag Team: vacant (I'm still experiencing chemistry with my midcarders, hoping to find a nice combination)

Feuds:

Jack Avatar vs. Steven Parker

Freddie Datsun vs. Omar Brown

Soon to be seen: Zimmy Bumfhole vs. Paul Steadyfast

I just built my first venue in TEW. A 3300 seat arena specifically for my b-show to be taped at. I've been using an ordinary 2000 seat arena, but the predicted attendance is around 2500 so I figured I'd give myself some wiggle room for when we grow in popularity. Anybody else make their own venue(s) for a specific reason?

Yeah, I built the WWE Main Event Arena (30k seater) in New England because the existing locations were either FAR too big or a little too small so that everytime I had a show there around 2-3k ppl couldn't get in. It should pay off in a while.

I feel like Jay Chord would pat me on the back and Rip Chord would beat my ass for what I've done to MAW. It's November 2019 and I've taken Rip's original plan and turned it into something so much more.

We're growing at an alarming rate. We have 83-85 popularity throughout the entire US, 80-82 in all of Canada, 67 in all three Mexico areas, 44 throughout all of the Japan territories, 30 in all Europe/UK areas, and 26 throughout Australia.

I've never run a show outside of North America. Everything else has either come from Internet, TV, or PPV.

Our Monday night (1.5 hours) A-brand - Mayhem - has been very productive on America-Sports 1 (7.1 - 7.5 ratings), Maple Leaf Sports (1.9 - 2.2 ratings), and El Canal Del Hombre Dos (0.2 - 0.3 ratings). The headliners of this brand include Aaron Andrews, Rocky Weatherfield, Bruce The Giant, Troy Tornado, Xavi Ferrera, Princeton Pryce, Lenny Brown, and Nick Booth.

Our Thursday night (1.5 hours) A-brand - Takeover - has been doing well on USA Sports 1 (7.0 - 7.3 ratings) while going head-to-head with TCW (8.1 - 8.3 ratings). They have higher popularity in all regions besides Europe which doesn't help us out at all. The headliners of this brand include Ranger, Cobra, Primus Allen, John Anderson, Chris Morrisette, Spencer Spade, Tyson Baine, and James Hernandez.

Our Sunday night (1 hour) B-brand - Showcase - is nothing special. It's your average B-show but it's on America-Sports 1, which gives us a big audience even though our ratings are low (0.1 - 0.2). The 'headliners' of that show include The Black Panthers (Nathan McKenzie & Maurice Jackson), Marshall Dillon, Ricky Storm, Swoop McCarthy, Chair Swinging Freaks (Asylum & Milton Hittlespitz), and Assassin. I'm using it as more of a development / remove ring rust / foreign workers introduction sort of show.

I just struck a deal with ACE to start a new 3-hour show on Sunday late night that will start in December. It will include workers from both major brands. I've cleverly named it WCW Mayhem vs Takeover. :rolleyes:

The reason I did this was because TCW will also be introducing a new show on ACE on Friday nights which is going to go directly against my PPVs (week 2 and 4 of the month). I figured the only 'fair' thing to do was start a show that would go directly up against their PPVs.

I'm scared that I'm going to get bored with this game because of how much booking will be needed per month: two brand shows (1.5hrs x 2 x 4) + two brand PPVs (3hrs x 2) + one B show (1hr x 4) + one double brand show (3hrs x 4) = 34 hours of booking a month.

I'm hoping because I've been with this promotion since it was small that I'm so involved that I could never get bored with it. I can only hope though.

Just held the first "non Stars Of RAW" PPV for, well... RAW. Figured switching to a more "traditional" event format not only looks more professional, but helps add a little flavor to the company.

And guess what? The three hour marathon of an event (for us!) was the most successful event in RAW history, featuring the TWO best matches in RAW history: first Mac'y Swoops defeating Captain Wrestling II in a Ladder match (and finally propelling him into the Main Event, officially), followed by Kerry Wayne defeating Rahmel Goode in a Cage match to retain the RAW Television title. Both matches netted me a B, for a B- show overall.

Next up... Kerry Wayne and Mac'y Swoops feud full time with each other! If I can't get to C+ popularity across Australia with those two, then RAW deserves to die.

The only other major news is that The RAW Giants retained the Tag titles against the temporarily combined forces of Harry Simonson and Loxley Robbins, and The Kipper's meteoric rise in the company reached a milestone when he defeated Echo for the RAW Pacific title.

Seriously, The Kipper has become unstoppable! Thanks to some luck and good chemistry (and now good booking!), he's up to C- overness across Australia. Not spectacular, but hell... he's The Kipper! He's not exactly the most probable guy to have a miraculous surge in overness.

I had an ACPW game at I got them all the way up to regional and its 2016 but then I got bored. Being in The Maratimes is a real pain in the ass because they don't get any spill over and its a 60% influence region. So I put that a side and finally started up a CZCW game.

Right now Champagne Lover is my Xtreme champion but he's a he's also a main eventer now, so I'm going to move the title off of him.

Silver Shark is my main Champion but in comparison to Frankie Perez's run before Shark is pale. Donnie J has been promised a title run so it'll probably fall on him next

The Top Rope All-Stars (Air Attack Weasel and Ash Campbell) are my champs they have great chemistry. In the tag division are still Rich and Famous who are now an A* tag team, My User Character and Jonnie Perez just teamed up as The Pack with nothing else to do. Going Coastal turned out to have Pretty Good Chemistry and they road a year long reign as champions. Amazing Fire Fly and El Mitico Jr. as Los Luchadores and Stretch the Chicken Boy and Waylon Walls (a 2012 graduate of The Coastal Resort) are teaming as The Odd Couple. I missed the note but apparently they have great chemistry. So three teams with positive chemistry notes to really push my tag division.

After Perez lost the title he pushed down to the upper midcard and I put him in a team with Marc Speed because speed wanted a midcard title reign and I was going to give them the tag titles, but after four shows of dominant tag wins against the lower card teams and teams traded in from MPWF and MAW Perez is now the most over © and highest momentum (B) worker I have so he's back in the main event. Since I promised Sparrow a midcard title run I'll have him take the Xtreme title from Champagne Lover and I may introduce a Technical midcard title and have Speed be the first champion.

Perez can pull B- matches out of any of my Main Event and Upper Midcarders (except Kid Toma) and I can get consistent B- matches in any combination of The Top Rope All-Stars, Going Coastal, Rich and Famous and the recently Broken up Lords of Xtreme.

Hitting a little rut now though so if anyones got any suggestions on what do do next that'd be cool.

My second monthly show Tsunami became a weekly show for the first time we lost money in January 2012. Then February 2013 hit, WLW and SOTBPW both went National I was hemorrhaging stars and some of the replacements I wanted were picked up as well.

SOTBPW got Champagne Lover, Ultimate Phoenix and Amazing Fire Fly on written

Frankie Perez went on tour with GCG so we were no longer a priority

Remmy Skye resigned with USPW or a second rnu with them and once again we weren't a priority.

And I fired Silver Shark who had the worst Championship title run ever and wouldn't lose cleanly without complaining to any of my MEs.

Replacements and additions to round out my tap out division. Clark Alexander, Dean Daniels, Sky King, Ant-Man, Darryl Devine and one more I can't think of off the top of my head.

So, Missy Masterson and Suzanne Brazzle called Stardust to the ring and give her a chance to explain what she did before Demelza Wade spills the beans. Stardust stoically said she had nothing to say, and eventually Missy smashes a chair over her head, emptying the locker room.

Grace Harper has railed against Nadia Snow for being the poster girl of the promotion for the last year and not doing anything historic, and she'll be a true champion blah blah. But since she lost her last title shot, she put up a year's pay, 100,000 (lol she don't make near that much but wrestling) in exchange for another title match.

At the PPV, Demelza Wade produces some documents that showed Stardust was trying to void the contracts of all the top people on the roster so she could cut the budget and return to a more traditional product, newbies being easier to handle and all that. Stardust gave this long speech about BACK IN MY DAY and eventually broke into tears and ran off.

Suzanne Brazzle won the Battle of the Babes battle royal, which earned her a title shot the next month and the favor of her choice from management.

Grace Harper and Nadia Snow had a Random Stipulation match, Nadia won, Grace threw a temper tantrum and said she didn't have the money, and then to everyone's surprise Talia Quinzel produced a crisp 100K in a suitcase. Grace later finds out that Quinzel works for the mob and has to produce it in a month or else.

Basically, a bunch of the heels on the roster are in need of favors, the faces are discontent with Stardust trying to push them out for cheaper talent, and it turns out that a lot of these contracts HAVE been bought out by Honey Golightly. So she stages a coup, and Stardust gets the boot. Honey, backed by Brazzle and Masterson, start trying to buy off the heels on the roster with perks and title matches and stuff. Which eventually culminates in Nadia getting screwed over in a title match with Brazzle, as Honey acts as an obviously corrupt ref.

Unfortunately, even though Parvati Mehra is coming off practically a year long title reign, I don't "have anything for her" at the moment. I am toying with the idea of turning the A-List face to help counter all the heelishness I've got going on here (Wade sucks at playing a face though). Barring that, I'm going to have Mehra and Jaime feud with the Neptune Twins - they've got A tag experience, really good stats, but not much in the way of overness or momentum. Feuding with two of the biggest stars on the roster would help with that even if they don't get much in the way of wins.

• Glorious Power [Kate/Katayama] won a 3 way tag title match by cheating, Honey stripped them of the titles and gave them to Stoned Immaculate [Grunge/Croft]
  • Thinking of making Emma Bitch, Melody Cuthill, Grace Harper, and Talia Quinzel into a unit but maybe this Brazzle storyline should stay centerstage for now. Grace has been in "talk trash to #1 face, lose, repeat" for a while and I'd like her to have a nice 3-4 month run before she retires.
  • Brazzle's going to retain in a rematch with Snow next month, feud with Tracy Brendon who she screwed over in the first place and after that, we'll see when we get there.

That's it.

I've made Nemesis a User Character, gave PSW $5,000,000 and 'Started as Owner'.

I've always loved the idea of Nemesis coming back to the business and instead of signing with 1 of the 'big three', shocking everybody and going to a small company. The way I'm playing it, Vibert getting back into the business with CGC re-ignited the fire inside of Nemesis. He was bored of what SWF, TCW and USPW had to offer and wanted another crack at hardcore wrestling. Knowing PSW isn't going anywhere fast, Nemesis gets in-touch with Mitch Naess and offers to take PSW off his hands. Bogged down with the pressure of running a promotion, Naess accepts. Of course, he keeps his job as an announcer.

The only other change I've made is putting Eric Tyler on a written contract with PSW. I'm looking at this like what Hogan & Bischoff are doing in TNA. Other than this, nothing has changed. I did consider giving everybody written deals but figured that despite the change in power, they still wouldn't sign a written deal with PSW.

So, I've currently got a monthly event, PSW: Steel City Mayhem, taking place the 1st Saturday of every month. My first show, Mitch Naess kicked things off (at this point, it's still not public knowledge that Naess has sold PSW to Nemesis, they pulled out all the stops to keep it quiet) and says that tonight, PSW will change forever. He speaks about The Untouchables (Future, Morgan & Parker) and says their days of running riot in PSW will soon be numbered. He also announces that to open the show, it'll be Teddy Powell & Alex Braun vs JD Morgan & Steven Parker. Then, he leaves the ring, ready for the match to start.

During the match, Frankie Future comes out and clobbers Powell & Braun with chair shots, allowing Morgan & Parker to get the win. Post-match, The Untouchables attack Powell & Braun. Johnny Martin hits the ring, cleaning house and making the save. As The Untouchable head backstage, Mitch Naess comes out and tells Frankie Future that in the Main-Event he'll be facing Johnny Martin for the PSW Championship.

Filler match next; Tank Bradley defeats Dead Bolt. The fans still boo the crap out of him, despite his win. He gets on the mic and says he's sick of being disrespected in PSW and that nothing he does is good enough and announces he's quitting! Dead Bolt, now recovered, attacks him, much to the delight of the PSW fans.

Ash Campbell vs The Wolverine: If Ash wins, he and Matty Keith get a shot at the tag-titles next month. Ash doesn't win, thanks to The Punisher who knocks him out with a hardback copy of his book (that he now carries everywhere with him) Post-match, Matty Keith helps Ash to his feet but attacks him with his National Championship then puts him in The Proton Lock.

I signed Frankie Perez, he's up next, taking on Nelson Callum. Perez picks up the debut win after knocking out Callum with a stiff kick to the head.

Main-Event time!!! For the PSW Championship: Johnny Martin vs Frankie Future. Martin technically outclasses Future from the start. Future turns things hardcore, busts Martin open. Things spill to the outside. Morgan & Parker get shots in, weakening Martin even more. Future puts Martin through the announcers table/desk with his new move, The Future Bomb. He rolls him back into the ring and hits another Future Bomb and gets the win. Post-match, The Untouchables kick the crap out of Martin. Powell & Braun hit the ring but the 3on2 is too much. Then, Mitch Naess comes out. He says at the start of the show, he said that PSW will be changing forever. He says that it's starting right now. Music fills the arena, familiar music. The fans slowly realize who it is and when NEMESIS walks out the roof almost comes off The Ministry. The Untouchables can't believe it and look on in disbelief as Nemesis smirks. End Show.

I've already ran a test booking in game and I got a D+ for it with improved popularity. For my second show, I'm aiming for the C's. Nemesis will feature more, Eric Tyler will debut and so will Acid.

UKWrestleFan

That would make for a great start to a diary. I would be very interested to see how it goes.

Thanks, I'm actually planning the diary as we speak. Currently working on a bit more substance for my backstory. Then, gonna book at least 4 shows in game, write them up then unleash it.

I've come to the realization that I'm slowly killing Davis Wayne Newton... :( I had him in a tag team with Phillip Roberts for years and their technician tag team was awesome until Roberts hit 50 and I decided to use up his popularity on a young stud and send him into development to train guys. His 'road agent' stat went from an 88 to a 95 while down in development - he retired about two months after sending him down - so I've called him back up to be a full time road agent for one of my brands.

http://lrodzen.me/images/dwnphys.JPG

I've had him do quite a few ladder matches over the years and he's even done a a few 30-minute ultimate submission matches. What a smart guy though. Look at all the languages he's picked up on over the almost ten years of game play.

Wolf Hawkins just asked for his release, and I granted it.

He's been one of my top stars for over 2 years, teaming/feuding with Tommy Cornell. The Syndicate were in the midst of a tag title feud with The Canadian Animals, and to mix things up a bit I decided to let Edd & Fred get a shock short-term run with the straps. Wolf took it badly. That loss (amongst other things, like a poor gimmick change) led him to ask for his release just 3 days before their PPV rematch (which he was going to win). In what may have been a moment of madness, I granted it. I guess I've got plans to change.

Just going to do a quick sum up of my game...i am falling in love with my game. This is using the CV97 mod.

-HGC just fell from Global to Cult and i managed to steal one of my former talents back off them in a bidding war. Former Tag Champion Human Arsenal is coming back to NGW, he is going to re-form his great tag team with Raymond Diaz on an occasional basis, as Diaz is the current World Heavyweight Champion (after being released by HGC, who promptly signing my world champion at the time and i made a quick switch making Diaz the first 2 time champion in my promotion).

-After rejecting my 2 times before claiming im not big enough Buddy Garner finally signed for me (after over a year of inactivity and losing pop). At first i had to bid against Hinote Dojo, after they kept matching my bid i dropped out and started negotiations again and finally landed him, although i had to give him a title run despite not really wanting to.

-Im currently at regional but am trying to expand, have got myself to E+ pop and importance in Tri-State, having run small shows each month there. I have been pushing Buddy Garner (currently UMC) and decided to put him in a match against Rafael Ruiz (a lower midcarder), as the opener for one of my tri-state shows and it manages to pull a B grade and is now the second best match my promotion has ever had in 5 years. Putting together random matches and finding they turn out great is epic. I am now forced to build up both Garner and Ruiz in my home region and see how good a match they can do there.

-Rich Money and Mikey The Mobster (Murderous Mikey) began there second reign as Tag Team champs by winning a ladder match against the McWade Brothers. Both the McWades and Angel & Demon (Dark Angel & JD Morgan) are trying to win the titles, the McWades want the belts for the fourth time, while Angel & Demon are trying to win the titles for the first time after failing to win them before Dark Angel left the first time. Sadly when Money and Mobster won the titles in the ladder match it wasnt as good as a previous normal tag match they had.

-Remo Richardson has just debuted in wrestling and was instantly signed by me, and is going to keep attacking Buddy Garner for his first feud.

Held my 2nd show in my modded PSW game.

- Nemesis started things off, addressing The Untouchables. For the Main-Event he announced Johnny Martin & Teddy Powell vs Frankie Future & JD Morgan. Also, on the first show, Matthew Keith attacked Ash Campbell. Nemesis puts Matthew in a match for his actions against a debutant...Acid.

- Acid defeats Matt Keith. Post-match, Matt attacks him. Acid fights back until Greg Keith hits the ring. They double-team Acid until Ash Campbell makes the save.

- Promo hyping the team of Sayeed Ali & Slim V, managed by Carl Batch.

- The Wolverine & The Punisher defeat The Good Old Boys.

- The Guru comes out, cuts a promo. He rants and basically says that 'The Apocalypse' will soon reign over PSW.

- Main-Event: Martin & Powell vs Future & Morgan. Martin & Powell win. Post-match, Future & Morgan attack them. Martin & Powell fight them off only for The Keith's to hit the ring. But then Acid & Ash Campbell even things up. The show ends with all 8-men brawling.

Using the CV'97 mod

SWF have just fallen to Cult :eek:, meaning for the first time there is no national promotion is America. SWF have still got the 1 and 2 position for promotions with SWF and HGC respectively. But PGHW are the only National promotion in the world.

Wish i was in a position to really capitalise on their fall but am only at regional, although im only 6 importance points in my secondary region from reaching cult.

Edit-Richard Eisen stepped down as booker after SWF lost there tv show on their American network, i cheekily decided to copy my game, quit my promotion and apply for the job, so say hello to the new head booker of SWF...me. First thing im going to do is raid my old promotion. And if all fails i will go back to my old save. Unfortunately im about to start revising for my exams, so wont get to play the game much for a few weeks.

Using the CV'97 mod

SWF have just fallen to Cult :eek:, meaning for the first time there is no national promotion is America. SWF have still got the 1 and 2 position for promotions with SWF and HGC respectively. But PGHW are the only National promotion in the world.

Wish i was in a position to really capitalise on their fall but am only at regional, although im only 6 importance points in my secondary region from reaching cult.

Edit-Richard Eisen stepped down as booker after SWF lost there tv show on their American network, i cheekily decided to copy my game, quit my promotion and apply for the job, so say hello to the new head booker of SWF...me. First thing im going to do is raid my old promotion. And if all fails i will go back to my old save. Unfortunately im about to start revising for my exams, so wont get to play the game much for a few weeks.

In a break between revision i just had a look at the SWF game and decided i am going to leave it behind and continue with my fed. It just shows how good TEW is that you occasionally get a game/promotion that you feel emotionally attached to. After my exams i am going to try and establish world dominance with NGW (my promotion)

While watchin the playoffs i decided to relax with some TEW, and have capitalised on the fall of SWF by grabbing Outbacker Rolf, i dont like him but want his popularity to transfer to my guys, Pablo Rodriguez, who will be pushed (currently a midcarder) as he isnt being resigned by SWF and is a great worker, and Phillip (Enforcer) Roberts, who will be pushed but unfortunately will probably be resigned on a written deal in about 5 months when SWF can return to national.

When i get to cult i am going to try and get Joel Bryant from HGC, who currently thinks he's too big for me, and the duo of Craig Prince and Steve Flash (also HGC), who think there is more money for them elsewhere in the world, despite still working for HGC in America.

And hopefully more releases and ppa deals will happen to let me start my run to dominance.

I'm having some trouble with my USPW April 2011 main event scene.

-Rich Money just left the promotion to go to SWF.

-James Justice recently turned heel and is in a stable with the keith boys and Gargantuan (who I'm trying to build up, although thats not going as fast as I expected).

-Nicky Champion is the USPW World Champ

Champange lover was former champion. He is a heel who is turning face because of a three way feud with Justice and Champion.

Main Event Faces:

Nicky Champion

El Fuerza

Bruce the Giant

Enygma

T-Rex

Sam Strong (Occasional Wrestler, but I still use him sometimes)

Main Event Heels

James Justice

Champange Lover (has been turning face for two months)

So thats a big problem. I could leave lover heel but he has no fresh matchups. I turned T-Rex face 3 months ago so I can't turn him again so soon. El Fuerza is just kind of not doing anything even with A* popularity.

So I need to turn two heel out of Bruce the Giant, Enygma, or El Fuerza. Who do I turn?

I'd like to turn Enygma but I have no idea what kind of character he would be as a heel. As a face I usually use him as a paranormal character. Any ideas? I suppose I could always take his mask off as well.

I'd like to turn Enygma but I have no idea what kind of character he would be as a heel. As a face I usually use him as a paranormal character. Any ideas? I suppose I could always take his mask off as well.

I used him in a 'cool' capacity but it was also with a product that allows subtle and difficult gimmicks. I used his natural Mysterious gimmick and just tweaked the heel/face settings a bit. Being able to clone gimmicks on the fly and create new ones is probably one of the most overlooked cool features this year.

More of a "what's not going on" than what is... and that's nothing. I have my TCW diary game, but I am struggling to find a second game that I can just play and enjoy, as the diary game is awfully slow moving. Nothing in the default C-verse really appeals for some reason. Everything is either "done that already" or just doesn't appeal for some reason. '97 C-verse is much the same. I've been messing around with a number of real world mods, but when I finally get something going, there ends up bieng something that doesn't work with it for some reason - on my end, not the game or mod end.

I spent some time setting up a WWF game on Genadi's 2002 mod. Had a bunch of ideas I liked and started to play it out... Before long, I got bored with 4 shows a week and no real competition. Plus, a lot of the young talent I wanted to turn into stars needed time to develop.

I'm toying with a 2006 WWE game - which will face the same "boring" issues as the 2002 game - but again, I have some ideas I want to play out.

The thought of SWF in the '97 mod does have some appeal.

I feel so fickle right now...

Here's what's going on in my awesome WCW Saturday Night 'b' show in the Montreal Aftermath mod...

Rey Mysterio just beat Konnan for the vacant TV title, and after a few more weekly defenses will be a regular on Nitro...

Harlem Heat (Stevie Ray in a masked hero gimmick) is battling Fit Finlay...

Viscious & Delicious can't seem to get a win over Generation Mex (Super Crazy and Psychosis) no matter how often they kick the crap out of them backstage...

Raven and Perry Saturn are making life a living hell for fan favorites Ultimo Dragon and Tajiri...

And Juventude Guerrera really, REALLY hates this Christopher Daniels guy!

Yep, even put 'em in the mod. Each child promotion (except the touring ones) has a custom venue (The Piper Casino is exclusively BSC's) as well as several custom venues around the country (Brooklyn Academy of Music and Barclays Center in the Tri-State, for example) and studios and soundstages of various seating capacities (no way to make convertible venues) at the QAW Entertainment Complex in Mid South.

Right now, my B shows mainly broadcast from either QAW Studios in Mid South, Puerto del Rey Mariner's Center in Puerto Rico or the Diamond Head Arena in Hawaii, in rotation. I use it as a reason why so many of my main eventers appear on the B show (come on, who wouldn't want to go to Hawaii or Puerto Rico? :p).

Archived