What's going on in your game?

Rick Wolfe (Rich Money) is an A/A* Match Machine!

Just held my SWF Epics PPV, and in the Main Event, Rick Wolfe vs Brent Hill in a 30 Minute Iron Man Match just got me another A* Match Rating. This guy is just pure gold!

In my current game, McFly has been the same way in his 10 matches since I went International, he has 5 A* matches. Four of which, he held back on TV. :D

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/Scorpio3060/McFly.jpg

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016 in my AAA game. The world is weird and foreign to me.

KC Glenn is the TCW Champion, with A* popularity and multiple 'Rookie of the Year' awards. A far cry from the jobber I once knew. Ten folks have suffered Kenny deaths, including Duane Fry (hit by lightning) and BJ O' Niell (fell into vat of liquid nitrogen). The UK scene completely changed, as MOSC and 21CW both went out of business, replaced by BPW and HIW. SWF are back at Cult again after Eric Eisen took the book.

I had a good 2015. By putting more Modern into my product and using more Minor angles, my shows improved. Joanne Rodriguez, Suzanne Brazzle and Tracy Brendan were all surprisingly released from various written contracts, allowing me to bring them back in. I kind of felt bad knocking the girls who had been 'holding the fort' (Jamie Quine, Brooke Tyler, Demelza Wade) back down the card in favour of the old guard, but J-Ro on top did the business.

Edd Stone rules. As the only permanent member of my Men's division, he's been kicking ass and taking names. A lengthy feud with Mainstream Hernandez proved a solid semi-main for months. He's also been a hit in the locker room, 'making friends' with Suzanne Brazzle and Sprite. I'm so high on him, I named the new 4000-seat arena "The Edd Stone Arena"... sponsored by Beaver Buzz.

2016 holds new challenges. Suzanne Brazzle retired. Joanne Rodriguez left for SOTBPW. Anne Stardust left the business, inexplicably leaving the promotion to Chess Master (kick his ass, Edd!) Demelza Wade headlined the last couple of shows in 2015, and didn't do well at all (C- main event? No thanks). My favourite tag team T&T (Talia Quinzel & Thea Davis) stalled when Talia's popularity hit a wall. Katherine Goodlooks and Debbie Rose refuse to return to me, leaving me without two of the most experienced women's teams and a less-than-impressive division because of it. Sara Marie Johnson left TCW, but is so popular she won't speak to me.

Interesting times ahead.

My prayers have been answered, HGC just accepted a non-aggression pact. Gone are the days of them raiding my roster whenever they feel like it, i just wish they would have accepted it in the past, then I would still have Jack DeColt, Remo, Dark Angel, Human Arsenal, Johnny Bloodstone, Sammy Bach & Tom Gilmore.

Anyway as soon as I overtake them in popularity I will end the pact and declare war on them, although it could be a while until then.

My solo game as cult WCW in 2001 is doing well.

Goldberg is 100 in all US except 98 in Hawaii and Puerto Rico.

Scott Steiner =O= World Champion is 97 in all of US.

Trying to build to a Scott Steiner VS Goldberg match at Starrcade where Goldberg will walk away with the belt.

Nash and DDP are about to begin a feud with each other after a failed 3rd attempt at Jindrak and O'Haires tag titles.

Rey Mysterio Jr. is on a run to go after Kurt Angle and the US Title. Shane Douglas will eventually win this title though.

A brand new TCW game with El Presidente as user character (a revamped version of the masked avatar)

After 3 months, now International size.

2 TV Shows:

Total Wrestling (A Show) on tuesday, Live

Saturday Night Showcase (B Show) on saturday, taped tuesday.

PPV deals on every regions except Australia.

Development deal with MAW.

Signed Nemesis, Mitch Naess and Honey Golightly to improve my annoucing booth.

RDJ signed with SWF so Joey Minnesota's now my lead babyface

Main storylines:

Syndicate Revival: Tommy, Wolf and Rick Law fighting a trench warfare against Joey Minnesota, Benny Benson and Koshiro Ino

Legend Killer: Troy Tornado feuding Bryan Vessey

Hellfire Club: Eddie Peak, Genghis Rahn and American Buffalo wrecking havoc in the midcard crew.

Team Vessey vs. The Wolfpack: TCW Next Generation Faces and Heels stars.

Team Vessey are Frankie Perez, Kirk Jameson, James Hernandez with Bryan Vessey

The Wolfpack are Matthew Keith, Jay Chord, Steven Parker, Davis Dwayne Newton with Sam Keith

I've been playing a TNA game for nearly 3 in-game years, so thought I'd update on what's happening with WWE.

- MVP ended Chris Jericho's 13 month World Title reign. Jericho won the belt off The Undertaker who held it for 23 months before he lost it.

- CM Punk is WWE Champion, beating Sheamus. Sheamus had it for 23 months.

- Kane is the current U.S Champ. Previous champs include The Miz, Shelton Benjamin & David Hart Smith (who held it for a year, and is now ECW Champion despite ECW being taken off the air)

- The 2011 Royal Rumble was won by John Cena. Kofi Kingston won the following year's.

- Money in the Bank 2010 was won by Christian, 2011 by Edge and 2012 by Randy Orton.

- Batista won King of the Ring 2010, CM Punk won KOTR 2011 and Christian was the winner of the 2012 tournament.

- Their Top 10 matches include Triple H vs Chris Jericho which appears 4 time's, Undertaker vs CM Punk, Randy Orton vs R-Truth, Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton, Sheamus vs Kofi Kingston, Undertaker vs John Cena and Undertaker vs Chris Jericho. So apart from two, pretty much what you'd expect.

- Undertaker's winning streak continued at Wrestlemania 27, although he did not appear the following year at Wrestlemania 28. He is still an active wrestler though at 47 years old.

- Matt Hardy, William Regal, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, David Hart Smith, Ted DiBiase and Kofi Kingston finally found their way into the Main Event, whilst former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar made his WWE return.

- Carlito, Primo, Tyson Kidd, JTG, Shad, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins have climbed to Upper Midcard status. Something of a shock for them.

Well, well, well ... not too long ago I asked why/if there are so few major injuries. Didn't take long for the game to reply in kind. In my current day WWE game at Royal Rumble 2011, Kofi Kingston sustained a major concussion during the Rumble match that will keep him sidelined for 12 months. Karma came crashing down on me ^^

Goldberg is 100 overness everywhere. His momentum is only 81 though.

Scott Steiner is now 98 in all of the US and close to that in the rest of the world with 87 momentum.

At Starrcade Dec 2001 they will face off with Goldberg winning the belt finally.

Kevin Nash is about to turn on DDP. Both men will eventually get World Title shots.

Sean O'Haire and Mark Jindrak are getting over. O'Haire is going to get some title runs other than the tag titles soon. Maybe the Television title briefly.

Goldberg is 100 overness everywhere. His momentum is only 81 though.

Scott Steiner is now 98 in all of the US and close to that in the rest of the world with 87 momentum.

At Starrcade Dec 2001 they will face off with Goldberg winning the belt finally.

Kevin Nash is about to turn on DDP. Both men will eventually get World Title shots.

Sean O'Haire and Mark Jindrak are getting over. O'Haire is going to get some title runs other than the tag titles soon. Maybe the Television title briefly.

Most glorious.

HAH?! GET MY BAGS!!! GET MY BAAAAAAAAAAAAGS!!!!

While I've got all kinds of fun and awesome (IMO) things going on in my game, I just had to mention that I took great pleasure having Los Monteros (Gino and Luis Jr) dominated by by Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee in my SWF game. There's something infinitely satisfying in knowing that in the Cornellverse IWC there are millions of people yelling at how bad my booking is... with the same show being main evented by The Bumfholes over Enforcer Roberts/Runaway Train as they get a little mini push heading into Welcome To The Jungle (which I moved to June to be my Royal Rumble heading into Supreme Challenge) with Zimmy getting a title match... almos all my other big names are in the rumble match, and Eric was feeling ****y about still being champion. Ain't feeling so smart now that the Bumfholes are beating his henchmen... who aren't exactly pleased that Eric keeps calling them "past it" as it is. Fun times heading into the future, fun times...

But more importantly, the mental image of "Super Lucha Scott" climbing to the top rope. I can't wait for Ant Man to come out of development to make the Pain Alliance even more awesome. :D

Well Brett Starr just signed with the SWF. So at his final show he had one of those farts that stink up the locker room. What did I do? I fined him!:D Might as well make some money off of him before he goes. Also, he is going to be jobbed to Regular Joe later on tonight. I think that is a nice going away present for him.

C-Verse 1977

playing as AAFW, having reached cult, i seem to be pretty much at war with SWF who keep trying to steal my workers in return i steal thiers, so i have now got Rocky Streets, and a whole load of others

i have formed a super stable from Saionji Omura's Cult of the Black Raven who are Omura, Kenzo, Yodo Nakane and Kenta Matsamura with Dusty Streets SWF invasion style stable which is Dusty, Hagar, Ace McQueen, Black Jack, and have also let Rico Loveland and Crippler into the group

going into my next event AAFW Seven Deadly Sins

the matches are

Dick the Devastator and The Korean Zombie vs Rico Loveland and Crippler Ray Kingham

The Korean Zombie is pretty much based on the fighter in real life, using a random render from one of the render threads, who has been pretty much at war with Rico, and eventually got buried alive at Wargames event, The Zombie came back and took out Crippler, and now Dick who is the newly crowned AAFW Heavyweight wants to help get rid of the two biggest heels in my game

Saionji Omura vs Chief Two Eagles

a feud set up from a few months ago, when The Chief made a run in to help The Patriot, this is thier second match at a big event

Dusty Streets vs Rocky Streets

Dusty is out of control, taking out anyone in his way, AAFW have brought in Rocky Streets to calm him down, only to be attacked and set up this match

Burt Selleck vs Black Jack

Black Jack has soared in popularity and is now a main eventer, this is a filler match while i work out what to do with his new found fame

Sam Strong vs Hagar Erickson

another filler, just trying to use all of my super stable, Hagar has been given consistant wins and so has Sam Strong and now they get to meet face to face

and two fillers to use the rest of my heel stable and to make the event a total 7 for matches

The Masked Patriot, Hawaiian Joe and George DeColt vs Kenzo, Matsamura and Yodo

Ace McQueen vs Mitch Haggans

C-Verse 1977

playing as AAFW, having reached cult, i seem to be pretty much at war with SWF who keep trying to steal my workers in return i steal thiers, so i have now got Rocky Streets, and a whole load of others

i have formed a super stable from Saionji Omura's Cult of the Black Raven who are Omura, Kenzo, Yodo Nakane and Kenta Matsamura with Dusty Streets SWF invasion style stable which is Dusty, Hagar, Ace McQueen, Black Jack, and have also let Rico Loveland and Crippler into the group

going into my next event AAFW Seven Deadly Sins

the matches are

Dick the Devastator and The Korean Zombie vs Rico Loveland and Crippler Ray Kingham

The Korean Zombie is pretty much based on the fighter in real life, using a random render from one of the render threads, who has been pretty much at war with Rico, and eventually got buried alive at Wargames event, The Zombie came back and took out Crippler, and now Dick who is the newly crowned AAFW Heavyweight wants to help get rid of the two biggest heels in my game

Saionji Omura vs Chief Two Eagles

a feud set up from a few months ago, when The Chief made a run in to help The Patriot, this is thier second match at a big event

Dusty Streets vs Rocky Streets

Dusty is out of control, taking out anyone in his way, AAFW have brought in Rocky Streets to calm him down, only to be attacked and set up this match

Burt Selleck vs Black Jack

Black Jack has soared in popularity and is now a main eventer, this is a filler match while i work out what to do with his new found fame

Sam Strong vs Hagar Erickson

another filler, just trying to use all of my super stable, Hagar has been given consistant wins and so has Sam Strong and now they get to meet face to face

and two fillers to use the rest of my heel stable and to make the event a total 7 for matches

The Masked Patriot, Hawaiian Joe and George DeColt vs Kenzo, Matsamura and Yodo

Ace McQueen vs Mitch Haggans

Looks awesome. I can't get enough of other's experiences with 77.

Join the 77 Verse fraternity in the dynasty forums, we keep trying to get Comrade to join but he's yet to do as he's told :D

I've actually wrote a couple shows for WBW... figured when I get a few more I'll start posting them.

That, and when I write my intro to the diary... which is gonna be epic.

My way of seeing if I can get into a diary first, THEN commit to it! No more NYCW/AXE "it seems like a good idea, buuuut... eh. Bored now." situations.

I've actually wrote a couple shows for WBW... figured when I get a few more I'll start posting them.

That, and when I write my intro to the diary... which is gonna be epic.

My way of seeing if I can get into a diary first, THEN commit to it! No more NYCW/AXE "it seems like a good idea, buuuut... eh. Bored now." situations.

*drools* I can only imagine what you have in mind for the Commandant, Burak Sansai, Killer Denucci and (if you make it to 1984!?!?!?) Aleph Johansson!

After struggling to find the right playing time to get through December, I finally have my IWL prepped and ready to go into 2012

World champion is still Bob Casey. But he's in a storyline that will culminate with him losing the gold to the dreaded Aleksandr Knyazev. While that is finishing up, I have a a four way storyline brewing the number 1 contendership. Contending for the slot are Quick Kick Nakao, Bob Shrunkle, Klaus Blut (aka Herman the German) and my user character Mystery Mask. The plan is to give the final to Blut. The Creative Meeting has him as my top face and a what story it will be. From token jobber to world title contender in just two years.

I'm also getting ready to expand the gold on offer as the IWL Tag Team titles are born. The initial tag team tourney is on and the inaugural champs are probably going to be The British Bothers (The Minor Annoyance and Wade Orson) as they battle with the teams of Different Strokes (Gentle Ben & Motty Kuroda), Island Ink (Donte Dunn & Zach Inkling) and Warrior Pride (El Jefe Militar & El Orgulloso).

Also expanding the creative side is a new stable on the horizon. Once he completes the current feud with Hartley Valentine, Kinji Akamatsu is slated to join with fellow Japanese heels Brother Haruhiro (Tsunemasa) and (Sozen) Ishino Mori called the Repunkur after the evil warrior tribe from the Kotan Utannai. Who will target Quick Kick Nakao and Bob Casey among others.

Before that comes about though, Akamatsu deals to finish with Valentine and Brother Haruhiro needs to finish his business with Cheetah Boy. Who despite some good work and serving as emergency road agent on occasion has always felt kinda shoehorned onto the roster and never found his place in the company. Considering he came in with a Do You Believe the Hype storyline, I guess you could say he's gotten Glaciered. Kind of a shame as I like him as a talent.

The big mystery on the roster at the moment is Bob Shrunkle. He's gotten highly over and according to my Creative Meeting screen, he's currently my top wrestler. But he doesn't feel like it. He feels stale to me. When I had Ted Brady on the roster Shrunkle made a good flunky. But he's too high up the ranks for that now. I've toyed with turning him face. But that would present a block to Blut. Whose rise from jobber the world champ I rather want to encourage. Maybe have Blut turn back heel in resentment of Shrunkle blocking him? I've wanted to get a big man in for a little Andre vs Big John Studd feud. Maybe Shrunkle turns face to play Andre in that. Thing it he's considered an F at playing face and an A at being heel. Then again Jake Panic wasn't considered much of a face either and he got over in that role. Why not Shrunkle? If he weren't deemed my top guy I'd cut him loose and work on getting someone new over to take his place at the top. He has only 43 days left on his current contract so letting him run out could be done sooner rather than later but I really don't feel I want to do that. He's one of the charter guys and I'd like to honor that if I can.

My WWE current day game (again ^^), atm in week 2 in February 2011. Latest storyline is the formation of The Hart Foundation as a stable, brought together by now-heel Bret Hart, who managed to get David Hart Smith, T.J. Hart (T.J. Wilson), Teddy Hart (both together in The New Hart Foundation as David Hart Smith is the singles wrestler in the stable) and Natalya together on my SD brand.

Bret is furious about the way WWE booked his family members, saying they deserve better with all their talent, and tore the WWE universe a new one in an interview on SD. The heel turn was a complete success :p. On ECW, they had some sort of mini invasion (Teddy was still on ECW) and Bret Hart and David Hart Smith collided with ECW Heavyweight champion American Dragon backstage which turned into a huge altercation. Bret told Danielson that he is a nobody, overrated and boring, and David Hart Smith went to challenge for the ECW Heavyweight title. Dragon declined, saying he already has a match for the title in the main event of the show against Carlito and RVD, and since David isn't even a member of the ECW roster, he should stand in line for a title match, at the far end of it no less.

Smith went mental over this and during the main event, interfered and indeed cost Danielson the title (Carlito won the match). Danielson is now so furios over the incident that he requested to be traded over to Smackdown, David Hart Smith's home brand, because he is absolutely not going to let this go. Over there, Smith is currently busy hunting for the US title (Samoa Joe is champ), so Danielson will get involved in the hunt for the title. I did this mini "fued" within the main two (Hart Foundation stable and US title fued) to have a reason to bring Danielson to one of my main brands (ECW is minor).

been a while, continuing my SWF game... (the first 4 months summary is on page 45 in this thread)

The Supremacy (Eric Eisen, Emma Chase, Remo, Enforcer Rob & Runaway Train) have been consolidating their position of power throughout April & May with such brutality, that its forced Christian Faith and Angry Gilmore into exile. It just wasnt safe for them inside the arenas. This gave Eric & Emma the opportunity to launch a challenge dubbed 'The Suprentice', a search for a rookie to be brought into the Supremacy ranks. Initially, it involved 5 debuting workers being observed by Eric and/or Emma... DWN & Nelson Callum (tag team called '33'), Jacob Jett, Mainstream Hernandez and Jay Chord. 33 were the first to be ditched, leaving the other 3. After some wins and solid angles with the A* stable members, they quickly rose to almost upper midcard level. When Jett beat Hernandez, it was down to 2 and Jay Chord defeated Jacob Jett to earn a 'ceremonial' shot at Eisen's world title and be drafted into The Supremacy.

In the meantime, with Faith and Gilmore in exile, Valient was left to fight a lone battle inside the arenas. On SupremeTV he was seemingly saved by former tag partner Jack Giedroyc from a nasty Supremacy attack, only for Jack to turn and become another member of The Supremacy! This led to Valient challenging both his foes, Marat Kohklov (minor member of S'macy) and Giedroyc at the PPV, with Angry Gilmore bravely returning from exile as his surprise partner.

Meanwhile, Christian Faith saw an opportunity in Jay Chord to strike back, by secretly training him for weeks in the lead-up to the June PPV! He revealed this in a live cross on the last SupremeTV before PPV, much to the dismay of Eisen and co in the ring.

At the PPV, Angry Gilmore and Valient locked up half the Supremacy backstage in a room and made sure Supremacy alligned referee Ryan Holland (scheduled by Eisen for his match) disappeared... stashed into the boot of a car and driven away to be exact. Only then did they go fight their semi main event vs Kohklov / Giedroyc, which ended in a victory for the big russian and Giedroyc and Valient brawling their way up the ramp postmatch.

The main event had Eisen getting edgy when no referee was present, only for Christian Faith to step out in a ref's outfit after not appearing in the ring for nearly 2 months. No interference, no rigged ref, it seemed Eisen was about to topple, but just as it seemed victory was Jay Chord's for the taking... he whacked Faith over the head with a chair, revealing where his allegiances lie. Cue Faith's worst beatdown so far with the goons escaping their lock-up backstage to join in the attack!

Since then, after a stint in hospital recovering, Faith has realised just how desperate the situation has become and has embarked on a nationwide quest for the man who can genuinely help topple The Supremacy... Jack Bruce! This left Valient and Angry Gilmore to stem the dominance of the Supremacy. But they've received some help from Out of Habitat (Lobster & Jungle Lord), who had their own agenda. At the June PPV, Lobster pinned Runaway Train (w/ Enforcer Roberts) in a four-way tag match. But Train sought revenge the following week by costing them a contender's match vs The Amazing B'holes, triggering a fued. Whilst the B'holes have a shot at tag strap holders Clean n' Classy (Squeeky McClean & Paul Huntingdon) @ Supreme Challenge, who are mocking the young brothers in the lead-up.

FAG vs Joe Sexy has continued along, with Joe getting increasingly frustrated with FAG's mid-match arrival and 'valeting', eventually demanding and beating him in a match at the May PPV. The following weeks Joe has been in numerous backstage lounge angles with the ladies (allowing his o/ness to rub off on the women who need it), but he has been thwarted by FAG spreading false rumours about a wonderful night they had after the PPV, which put off the ladies. Eventually, this storyline intertwined with the Frehley vs Brandon James, when James got a title shot against Joe Sexy and post match shenanigans led to FAG botching a cavalry charge and hitting the already interfering Frehley... this led to a Joe/Frehley vs BJames/FAG tag match @ the June PPV, with James not being keen, but his manager Carl Batch saw positives and talked him into it. The match saw Joe Sexy avoiding FAG, tagging in Frehley whenever he appeared, which frustrated FAG who was keen to impress him by purposely getting pinned. In the end it was Frehley who pinned after Batch signalled for James to bail out and let FAG take the fall.

Initially, the plan was to have the same four head into a 4-way for the NA title at Supreme Challenge, but FAG's contract was up and he was asking for a little too much for my liking... so he's on his way out (to TCW) and I've quirked the storyline to have him botch a prank on Joe's women, which will lead to Missy Masterson (a must for all SE rosters due to her plethora of different renders) going over FAG... thats right, much to his disgust no doubt. Whilst the other 3 will head into a 3-way @ Supreme Challenge for the NA title.

The Rich Money vs Vengeance fued saw them have a deciding scaffold match @ the June PPV after their previous bouts gave them one win each (Money in a regular match, Vengeance in a casket match). Rich Money threw him off the scaffold and Vengeance hasnt been seen since...

In other more minor storylines...

- Capt Atomic spent months mysteriously dropping farts in crowded areas backstage, eventually proving to be the culprit in a match against Big Smack Scott, when the latter reacted strongly to a stench in the ring, but... he thought it was the ref Shane Stones and subsequently put him in an Ego Trip. After returning from a 2-week suspension, he found out it was really Atomic, beat him down and defeated him @ June PPV.

- Marc Dubois has been verbally spraying everyone... in french! up stepped American Machine to put a stop to it, defeating him a few days before Dubois' contract was up (dropped from a B- to a flat C... beauty!). This fued will take a tag twist on the B-show with Masked Patriot brought up from development and Phillipe La Grenier brought in on the french side.

- Samoa defeated Mexico... a massive upset in soccer? no, two stables in a 4v4 match at a recent ppv. On one side Sam Owen (geddit?) aka Samoan Machine... w/ Miss Samoa aka BJ O'Neill, Akima Brave, Rhino Umaga & Kid Toma. On the other, Champagne (w/ Chardonay aka Jennifer Heat), Marcos Flores, Nicolas Lopes & Mr Lucha III. Initially, Flores/Lopes were brought in as a super lucha tag team, but poor chemistry scuffed that idea. The Samoans are wreaking havoc and are now fueding with an alliance of Wiley Coyote and The Biggz Boyz.

This is actually in TEW 08, but anyways...

So I am playing a database with aspects of the Cornellverse combined together with D.O.T.T. and I am finally on the Road to Wrestlemania! Im in February 1985 headed towards the first Wrestlemania! Things are getting interesting (even though i suck and can't get very good ratings lol)

Heading towards Wrestlemania I have a massive feud going on with Hogan & Andre going against Piper & Orndorff, which has also engulfed Dan Stone, who is coming off a World Title Match with Hogan at Royal Rumble 1985 (Hogan was champion and retained, marking a full year and counting for Hogan!) Now Stone, Piper, & Wonderful have all joined forces to try to destroy Hulkamania! Andre & Orndorff have been having an ongoing war as well for several months, that culminated with Andre interfering in Orndorff's Intercontinental Title defense against Magnum T.A. at the Royal Rumble, costing Paul Orndorff the belt after 10 months and 31 title defenses!

In other news, with Magnum having the Intercontinental Title, he is now set to battle with Randy Savage over the belt at Wrestlemania! Bruno Sammartino recently turned heel and has taken Savage under his wing and became Macho's new manager. The two are hell bent on getting gold around Savage's waist.

Those are the top 2 feuds heading into Wrestlemania currently. I also have a program between Jake Roberts & Jesse Ventura that looks like it might turn out pretty well, but it hasn't started to really develop just yet. Hopefully my first Wrestlemania will be a good one!

In an effort to finally get into TEW 2010, I created a 0/0/0/0 promotion in Kanto using the default Cornellverse data. I'm now in October 2014, and have built the promotion up to 36 in Kanto.

The promotion's name is AREA 64 (Don't ask about the name I have no idea...) using Rem's product which has produced grades far higher then I have any right to be receiving. My goal was initially to do a WACKY~! Japanese indy with space invaders and fighting trees but found out my product wouldn't exactly work too well with that. So I went as "Pure" as I could.

Here is the story as I envision it:

After being fired by BHOTWG, Goemon Komiya and friend Takayuki Avatar agreed to form a local promotion that held their first event outside Goemon's house. Goemon placed some blankets down on the lawn for "safety". The first show drew a whole nine fans for four matches that saw Goemon, Musashi, Tobei Sugimura & Lion Genji work twice. The show so exceeded expectations (26% overall) that a new promotion was born. At small level AREA finally purchased a ring. At Regional we finally paid for half decent lighting for our events. At Cult we may actually spring for our own theme music. Baby steps.

Thanks to timely promotional pacts with Saisho & Hinote to open the game, and the loyalty system I have never had a single wrestler stolen from me. I've had one walk out (Hachigoro Maeda who I "stole" from BHOWTG who then proved to be an unloyal SOB. Go figure) for the most part I still maintain the same roster from 2010 until now thanks to my roster all being young and loyal to me. Not even BHOWTG can take any of my stars (and they are trying SO HARD lately).

Top star is by far Tanyu Toshusai who I have no absolutely no business still employing. Tanyu has 92 in Basics and 72 in Psychology which means he can virtually carry anyone on my roster to high 60's. He's at a 42 in Kanto (which is all that matters), forms an occasional team with Goemon Komiya, and has 61 momentum as of right now. Tanyu could probably walk into GCG, PGHW or BHOWTG and become a near instant player. Yet he's loyal to be and getting two 1,500 paydays a month. Makes me feel kind of bad...

Best worker is by far Josh Jones. While Tanyu has better stats on paper, Josh has an inordinate ability to steal the show. Josh can work any style of match which meshes perfectly with my entire roster. Out of the top ten matches in AREA history, Josh has five spots and holds #1 through #4. He shares the best match with Tanyu at 74% in front of a grand total of 880 fans. Thanks to being as charismatic as a rock, he's struggled to get over but is at a 39 in Kanto right now.

AREA has three "championships" active.

Lowest ranked is the Chiba Memorial Tag Team Championships. Only defended in Chiba, it is low level, and currently held by SATO and MUSASHI. Previous champions were Stealth Z & Haranobu Kobayashi.

The top singles championship is the North Tokyo Ward Heritage Championship. Currently held by Haranobu Kobayashi, it has been previously held by: Hachigoro Maeda (2 Defenses), SATO (2 Defenses), Tanyu Toshusai (6 Defenses) & Josh Jones (1 Defense).

The most important championship in AREA 64 is the Winter Solstice Cup. Held from 2010 to 2014 (soon!) every December, it is the most prestigious honor in AREA 64.

2010: Goemon Komiya defeated Lion Genji & Takayuki Avatar (Subbing for a Hinote worker who refused to lose). (51%)

2011: Goemon Komiya defeated Kadonomaro Kamisaka (49%)

2012: Tanyu Toshusai defeated KAZ (Representing Hinote Dojo) (52%)

2013: KAZ (now a AREA worker) defeated Tanyu Toshusai (56%)

My roster breakdown is as thus:

AREA 64 Seikigun:

Tanyu Toshusai - Main Event - Occasionally teams with Goemon Komiya

Goemon Komiya - Midcard - Occasionally teams with Tanyu Toshusai

Lion Genji - Midcard

Stealth Z - Midcard

Kadonomaro Kamisaka - Upper Midcard

Eiji "Young Boy" Sayuki - Midcard

Ebizo Kaibara (Random Gen) - Midcard

Kiyotaka - Opener

Tsugumichi Yamazaki (Random) - Opener

Fujimaro Hara (Random) - Midcard

DEATH LINE DANCE (Heel(ish) faction):

SATO - Upper Midcard - Teams with MUSASHI

MUSASHI (aka Musashi) - Midcard - Teams with SATO

AKIO - Lower Midcard

Haranobu Kobayashi - Main Event

Gaijin Army:

Josh Jones - Main Event

Viktor Beskov - Lower Midcard - Teams with Yuri Illiakov

Yuri illiakov - Lower Midcard - Teams with Viktor Beskov

El Hijo Del Neutron - Opener - Teams with Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom - Opener - Teams with El Hijo Del Neutron

FREE:

KAZ - Main Event

Hirotsugu Satou - Opener - Teams with Isoruko Arakaki

Isoruko Arakaki - Upper Midcard - Teams with Hirotsugu Arakaki

Kyuichi Matsumoto - Midcard

Motoyuki Miyake (Newest Signing) - Main Event (He debuted with MORE POPULARITY then anyone on my roster. WTH.)

All eyes now turn to the 2014 Winter Solstice Cup with virtually everyone in the promotion involved.

Christ is karma ever a biatch ... I'll never EVER ask about injuries in the game anymore, lol ... no two weeks after asking why so few big time injuries seem to occur, Kofi Kingston in my WWE game is now out with a herniated disc for 11 months. There goes a fued I had planned ... oh well, gonna be fun no matter what.

Archived