The return of the Jew Crew (members help)

<p>So with the recent releasing of The Guru from SWF it is now possible to have the Jew Crew any where! As soon as I figured this out I rushed to the free agent list and signed him to USPW!</p><p> </p><p>

Now I am having an angle where The Jewru is upset at the oppresion of the Jews throughout history, especially in USPW! He declares a war on Sam Strong and anyone on the "wrong side of the holy war". He is going to get guys to go after every title! </p><p> </p><p>

This is what I have planned fo the Jew Crew so far.</p><p> </p><p>

The Jewru (Guru) - The Guru of Jews, obviously the leader/manager.</p><p> </p><p>

"Clueless" Jew Jackson (Jumbo) - The only hold over from the past Jew Crew in SWF. </p><p> </p><p>

I want to bring in:</p><p> </p><p>

Jewanne Rodriguez</p><p> </p><p>

Man Moutain Jew </p><p> </p><p>

But where I am struggling here is with a tag team, the team will be called The Jew Crew (or 2 Live Jew) just as the stable is but personal characters will be Jewsus and Jewcipher. Catchy I know, so do you guys have any ideas? Also any ideas are welcomed!</p><p> </p><p>

NO Stinky Jew.. nothing offensive, some people had a problem with this last time and I don't want to go down that road again. Looking for maybe a little comedy but seriousness is what i'm mostly looking for. </p><p> </p><p>

Thank you.</p><p> </p><p>

Come on people a few post down don't get this shut down...</p>

Jungle Jack - Jewmanji

Jewter Sean Deeley

Hiroki Jewdo

Sgt. Bubba Lee West Bank

Masked Jewgar

Danny Fonzadeli

Jews Thompson

Burning Yamaka****a

Rafael Jewiz

Jimmy Lox

Bagel Monkey

Jacob Jew

Giant Torah

Herod Johnson

Hebrew Dragon

Dharma Gregg - Gaza Strip

Gefilte Warrior

Alexodus DeColt

Kid Torah

Yiddish Samurai - My favorite

Stan Manna - Just fine as is

Manischewitz Jack

Morimatzo Kato

And don't forget Sabra Man Jr.!

Hebrew Dragon and Kid Torah are kick-ass names. That's all I have to say.

Part of me wants to develop the latter further, teamining him with co-SWF Samoan star Tanakh The Mighty, but the only name I can come up with for the team is hideously offensive by USPW standards. ¬_¬

Archived