~ Official Release ~ January 2001 "End of an Era"

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Steiner Brothers ARE there, they're just listed as a WCW team. Probably something that can be changed, since they took their team all over the world.

I'm guessing you added them yourself or something, because they are not in the database at all. I checked via the editor and they're not there.

*edit*

Just figured out the confusion. They're in the January 2001 data, but the team doesn't exist in the May 2001 data.

Thanks for this mod, really having fun with this mod.

Its my first play through of the game and i wanted to play back in the old says when i watched WWF/WCW so the Jan 2001 mod is great reviving ECW, thanks muchly.

Do you still do changes for stuff? i've seen a couple of errors and some typo's on profiles nothing material, is it worth feedback on these mods you've finished?

Do you still do changes for stuff? i've seen a couple of errors and some typo's on profiles nothing material, is it worth feedback on these mods you've finished?

Yeah for sure, even if it's not anytime soon I'm sure I'll be updating this with fixes etc. eventually so please keep any feedback or corrections coming.

Yeah for sure, even if it's not anytime soon I'm sure I'll be updating this with fixes etc. eventually so please keep any feedback or corrections coming.

I've noticed a lot of the angles need some work. Not a fan of the angles in this mod to be honest.

Also I would like to see some alter egos and agers added.

People not in the data that I'd like to see in it... Truth Martini, Vito Thomaselli, Salvatore Thomaselli, and more to come.....

I've noticed a lot of the angles need some work. Not a fan of the angles in this mod to be honest.

Also I would like to see some alter egos and agers added.

This doesn't give me alot to go off dude. If you want a change to be made please state the change not just that you're not a fan of something. I've never spent much time on angles. There are a few packs out there to dload and everyone plays with different ones. It's very easy to import the ones you'd like to use. The time I'd spend on them wouldn't warrant the energy imo.

Same with the agers and alter egos, if there's more you'd like included lemme know which ones and I'll look at adding them.

People not in the data that I'd like to see in it... Truth Martini, Vito Thomaselli, Salvatore Thomaselli, and more to come.....

Nps I'll have a look when I update next and see if I can include them.

People that I could give a crap that you'd take your time to add, Genadi, would be Truth Martini, Vito Thomaselli, Salvatore Thomaselli...

Truth Martini is an important figure in the Michigan wrestling scene. He has helped train the MCMG, Zach Gowen, and other guys from here. Plus he is the manager of the ROH World Champion Roderick Strong so in my opinion Truth Martini is kind of important. Plus he was in ICP's wrestling promotion JCW since the 1st show in the 90s (not that it would mean anything to anyone not a JCW fan).

This doesn't give me alot to go off dude. If you want a change to be made please state the change not just that you're not a fan of something. I've never spent much time on angles. There are a few packs out there to dload and everyone plays with different ones. It's very easy to import the ones you'd like to use. The time I'd spend on them wouldn't warrant the energy imo.

Same with the agers and alter egos, if there's more you'd like included lemme know which ones and I'll look at adding them.

Nps I'll have a look when I update next and see if I can include them.

Sorry my computer at home doesn't have internet right now. I can compile a more descriptive list if you'd like.

I love this mod and don't really have any complaints but from playing my old WCW game for 4 years game time, and now my current game I have noticed a few things and some wrestlers who I'd like in the game. It's all minor though. The mod is great as is.

• 4 weeks later...
Is it weird that I'm already kinda planning a diary using this mod, assuming it will be ported over, on the next version of TEW, whenever it's released? (I never got around to buying 2010, and at this point figure I might as well wait for the next iteration.)

You do know that he is going to release a completely new game before a TEW sequel? It could take a while before you could actually play the TEW sequel.

On topic, this is a great mod. Nearly finished with June 01 with the WWF, and this is just so much fun. Just bought out ECW a few weeks ago in the game, had Rey Jr win the KOTR etc. Great job.

• 2 weeks later...
First off, Genadi, like I told you in PM, I haven't even begun a full-on game with this mod(same with the 1997 Montreal Aftermath mod), and already I'm having fun seeing what all is in the mods and making some of my own tweaks and what not to include workers and indies local to my area. And since this is my first post, Hi everybody! :D

First off, Genadi, like I told you in PM, I haven't even begun a full-on game with this mod(same with the 1997 Montreal Aftermath mod), and already I'm having fun seeing what all is in the mods and making some of my own tweaks and what not to include workers and indies local to my area. And since this is my first post, Hi everybody! :D

Hi Matt.

Hey, thanks for the warm greetings guys. :) Kijar, who helps me run an e-fed, told me about this place. Already had a good chuckle at some of the screen shots posted in the "What's going on in your game" thread. I'm going to have to take some screen shots the next time I have something funny happen in one of my games. I can only hope that it'll involve me somehow as I put myself into the 1997 and 2001 mods I downloaded, setting myself up to debut in 2006, as that was the year I started doing play by play for XCW Wrestling down here in Texas. They stopped running shows on a regular basis in late 2009, and they're not doing anything new as it pertains to TV or DVD, so you can say I've left the business, to steal a TEW phrase. :p

Hey, thanks for the warm greetings guys. :) Kijar, who helps me run an e-fed, told me about this place. Already had a good chuckle at some of the screen shots posted in the "What's going on in your game" thread. I'm going to have to take some screen shots the next time I have something funny happen in one of my games. I can only hope that it'll involve me somehow as I put myself into the 1997 and 2001 mods I downloaded, setting myself up to debut in 2006, as that was the year I started doing play by play for XCW Wrestling down here in Texas. They stopped running shows on a regular basis in late 2009, and they're not doing anything new as it pertains to TV or DVD, so you can say I've left the business, to steal a TEW phrase. :p

It's good to see a new member who can formulate sentences, and better yet, a fellow Texan. :cool:

It's good to see a new member who can formulate sentences, and better yet, a fellow Texan. :cool:

My e-fed would be in trouble if I couldn't formulate sentences. :D

What part of Texas are you from, kind sir? :cool: And Genadi, due apologies for hijacking this thread. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Felt this thread needed a slight bump....Want to give thanks to the mod again...

Im starting a game as a rebuilt NWA...set in January 2001...im struggling to think of a decent free agent to act as the owner....I would prefer to keep it somewhat realistic so no WWF, WCW, or even ECW roster members...any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived