What's Going on in YOUR Game?

first off, i'm absolutely hooked on this game!

i have been building up BCF, and so far everything had gone great. i had build Rav Kapur as the face of the company, dominating my heavyweight division.

i put him in against Dave Lennon, anticipating an easy victory, when after being completely dominated for 4 of the 5 rounds, Lennon knocked out the champ, and won the heavyweight title, throwing all my plans into dissaray

it was so much easier to plan for greatness on TEW when you could hand pick the winners : - )

i smell a big money rematch!

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of 01/09/2000, FLB has the top ranked guy in every weight class except featherweight, and currently hold the #1, #2, #4 and #7 spots in the top 10 p4p list.

All because Fezzik lost to Tomoji Takaoka in a fight where Takaoka didn't even make weight for the title.

I'm thinking I'll start up the featherweight division in 2001 and get that spot too.

I ran an Ultimate Fighter. I pick up 8 0-0 fighters (Sometimes 1-0 fighter) and if they win they get a title shot in his next fight.

I had a guy win Ultimate Fighter, lose his next fight (I forgot to save him, I booked him by mistake.) then beat Bill Brown to win the Middleweight title.

THEN!!!

I JUST had a guy fight Hassan Fezzik (38-1 lost to James Foster in his first fight, won the next 2 with him.)

So 3-0 vs 38-1

And the guy won.. by Guillotine, it was awesome!!

Just completed year 1 with GAMMA.

Title scene:

Lightweight: Brandon Sugar.

-He won it at GAMMA 25: Morrison vs. Sugar by slapping on a triangle in Round 1 to win the title, as well as Submission of The year. Luke Hilton looks to be his first title defense, after Hilton tooled Brockett.

Welterweight: Josh Aldarisio. After TKO'ing Alan Kendall at GAMMA 22: Foster vs. Hughes, he went on to take the belt from Julio at GAMMA 26 via UD. The WW picture is pretty packed, after brining in some of the top talent from ALPHA and BCF. Chew Chua lost in his GAMMA debut, while Vikram Sithalayan is waiting to debut for me. I signed David Webb right after he won the BCF Welterweight belt, and Nathan Chambers (who just re-signed with a insane contract,) are other possible options.

Middleweight: Matthew Dean. I'll admit, I didn't show much love to the middleweight's this year. However, Osmosis Benn climbed the ranks, despite missing weight in his last two fights. I'm thinking of moving Benn to LHW if I don't have him fight Dean soon.

Light Heavyweight: Spencer Rubenstein. In just one fight in '98, Spencer KO'd Ballard right out of the Top-25 LHW's in the world. LeToussier and Marlon John are itching for a shot, however Lawrence Herringbone made a good push, and FLB inport Pedro Sousa is waiting to debut for GAMMA. William Harrison debuted for me this year, and is already Top-25 LHW (#25) and 7th in GAMMA. I don't see him getting a title shot in 99, but if he keeps it up, 2000 could be a good year for 'Major Damage.'

Heavyweight: James Foster. With three fights, and three TKO's, in 1998, Foster retained his belt and snagged Fighter of The Year honor's as well. Tim Boyer, Raul Hughes and Jeff Carlton all fell victim to Foster's ground and pound skills. Too many's surprise, the next potential match-up for Foster could be slugger, Leon Banks, who had a medioric rise in '98.

I'm currently running my own company I created in the editor, I start as High Regional and I am now Low National. I currently hold 61% of the ranking points due to stealing all the ranked fighters in ruthless fashion.

I have a lot of people on my roster, I think I'm gonna expand KDM FC, who I bought out to have Feathweight - Heavyweight divisions, and only have 25 people in each weight class on my main roster at any given time.

DESTINY Featherweight Champion: Li-Kong Ho (22-0)

DESTINY Lightweight Champion: Seth O'Breen (16-0)

DESTINY Welterweight Champion: Alan Kendall (16-3)

DESTINY Middleweight Champion: Neil Napier (19-0)

DESTINY Light Heavyweight Champion: Hyun-Shik Lim (13-0)

DESTINY Heavyweight Champion: Christopher Sharp (37-12)

Here are the rankings for the world, bolded fighters belong to my company.

P4P Top 25

1. Hassan Fezzik

2. Tadamasa Yamada

3. Li-Kong Ho

4. Julio Regueiro

5. James Foster

6. Philip Ziskie

7. Neil Napier

8. Sukarno

9. Aleksei Chekhov

10. Affonso Villar

11. Alan Kendall

12. Mike Watson

13. Hyun-Shik Lim

14. Naoch Van Der Capellen

15. Heiji endo

16. Luis Basora

17. Manuel Silva

18. Seth O'Breen

19. Lars Bohlin

20. Carter Potter

21. Jake Keane

22. Fumiaki Hayashi

23. Zvnomir Asanovic

24. Braulio Moura

25. Helio

I dunno what I should do with KDM FC exactly, maybe twice a year have some of their champions move onto my main roster and challenge my champion? And then keep the former KDM FC champion on my roster, even if he loses the title bout, and only cut him or demote him back down if he goes on a long losing streak? I dunno lol.

Heavyweight: James Foster. With three fights' date=' and three TKO's, in 1998, Foster retained his belt and snagged Fighter of The Year honor's as well. Tim Boyer, Raul Hughes and Jeff Carlton all fell victim to Foster's ground and pound skills. Too many's surprise, the next potential match-up for Foster could be slugger, Leon Banks, who had a medioric rise in '98.[/quote']

That's interesting. Every time I play as GAMMA, Foster loses the belt immediately. Has happened against Boyer and Hughes in different games. He usually loses his next fight too. I end up trying to build him back up with can fights.

That's interesting. Every time I play as GAMMA, Foster loses the belt immediately. Has happened against Boyer and Hughes in different games. He usually loses his next fight too. I end up trying to build him back up with can fights.

When I first played as GAMMA, he defended his title, but like I've stated before. He got busted for drugs.

Every other game he has lost to Hughes.

I got 40 fights coming up between three PPV events, and one TV show event. Once all my events are completed, I will post screen-shots of the results. :)

EDIT: Oh, it's on! Tora Mizwar and Bambang Sriyanto had to be physically seperated during the weigh-ins, since there is drama for that fight, I will post that fight specifically. :)

Ugh, the fight turned out to be awful, lol....

- Bambang Sriyanto vs. Tora 'Bull' Mizwar

- From player-controlled event 'DESTINY 10' (from the save game 'DESTINY')

- Created 23 December 2010

>Another match is about to begin; Bambang Sriyanto goes up against Tora 'Bull' Mizwar in the DESTINY Middleweight division.

>Round one begins!

>An exchange of strikes goes nowhere.

>Mizwar has to cover up to absorb a nice one-two combination, having been off balance after falling for a feint.

>Mizwar uses a nice combination as a set up, then shoots in for a takedown.

>Mizwar goes under an attempted counter right hand.

>The takedown is successful, Sriyanto pulls guard.

>Mizwar smothers Sriyanto with his body by pushing forward and down.

>In guard, Mizwar begins working to pass to side control.

>He can't get free of the guard.

>Mizwar leans back to avoid a couple of wild swings from Sriyanto.

>We pass the halfway mark of this round.

>Mizwar is trying to pass guard.

>Mizwar isn't able to pass guard on this attempt.

>Sriyanto tries to pull Mizwar in close and pepper him with short strikes, but can't.

>With no progress being made, the referee stands them back up.

>Mizwar catches a weak right kick to the legs and uses it to go for a takedown, getting it! Sriyanto pulls guard.

>Mizwar looks to get past the guard.

>Sriyanto keeps Mizwar in guard.

>Mizwar deflects a couple of punches that Sriyanto threw from below.

>Round one is brought to an end as time runs out.

>Some fans are booing after a round that didn't feature much action.

>There's the bell and round number two begins!

>Between rounds, his corner told Sriyanto to try and keep it standing in this round.

>Mizwar isn't drawn in by Sriyanto feinting to his left.

>Mizwar catches a weak right kick to the legs and uses it to go for a takedown, getting it! Sriyanto pulls guard.

>Time slips away as Mizwar successfully keeps Sriyanto stuck against the ground.

>Sriyanto is controlled against the ground, unable to shift Mizwar off of him.

>Mizwar starts trying to work to get past the guard.

>Sriyanto is ready for the attempt though, and keeps Mizwar firmly in guard.

>Mizwar leans back to avoid a couple of wild swings from Sriyanto.

>Mizwar attempts to pass guard and gain a better position.

>Sriyanto keeps his guard secure.

>Sriyanto tries to pull Mizwar in close and pepper him with short strikes, but can't.

>We are now at the halfway point of the round.

>The lack of progress forces the referee to stand the fighters back up.

>Mizwar avoids a low kick.

>We move into the final sixty seconds of this round.

>Both fighters exchange strikes, but neither hits anything significant.

>An errant jab sets Sriyanto up to counter-strike with a clean jab.

>Mizwar avoids a low kick.

>The time is up, and that's the end of round two.

>And here we go, round three!

>Mizwar grabs a body kick and goes for the takedown, and gets it, into half guard.

>Mizwar looks to get past the half guard.

>He finds himself unable to get past the half guard on this attempt.

>Sriyanto tries to get full guard on Mizwar but doesn't get anywhere.

>Mizwar fires away with big punches, but Sriyanto keeps the half guard secure and doesn't take any undue damage.

>Sriyanto tries to transition to full guard, but can't manage it.

>Mizwar fires off a handful of punches, each easily being blocked with gloves.

>Mizwar blocks Sriyanto as he tries a transition to full guard.

>We move into the second half of this round.

>Mizwar starts trying to work to get out of half guard and into a better position.

>Mizwar isn't able to pass from half guard thanks to the tenacious defence of Sriyanto.

>Mizwar blocks Sriyanto as he tries a transition to full guard.

>Mizwar attempts to pass half guard and gain a better position.

>Mizwar struggles but cannot find a way past and remains stuck in half guard.

>Sriyanto tries to transition to full guard, but can't manage it.

>We have one minute of the round remaining.

>The lack of progress forces the referee to stand the fighters back up.

>Sriyanto feints left and throws an excellent combination but Mizwar is just able to cover up in time.

>We reach the time limit and this fight is over.

>The ring announcer is now giving the official decisions.

>All three judges have Mizwar down as the winner.

>Tora 'Bull' Mizwar wins by unanimous decision!

>Official Result: Tora 'Bull' Mizwar defeats Bambang Sriyanto (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3). The match was rated as being Awful.

Year 2 is in the books. 1999 saw A LOT of talent being brought in (expiring fighters from ALPHA, FLB, BCF, SIGMA mainly.)

Title scene:

Lightweight: Brandon Sugar. Only had one title defense, which also won him Submission of The Year, which came against Beau Gorshin.

Welterweight: Nathan Chambers. Stole it away from Aldaraiso late in the first round via TKO at GAMMA 32.

Middleweight: Matthew Dean. His only fight was against Osmosis Benn, which no longer had title implications when Benn didn't make wait (shocking.)

Light Heavyweight: Spencer Rubenstein. Spenc had just one fight, which came in early '99 when he squared off with LoToussier. After delivering a cut, the ref stopped the fight. Not the most convincing defense, but he'll get a chance to prove himself against Marlon John (who earned himself a title shot) in 2000.

Heavyweight: James Foster. Another solid year for the champ. He ran through Leon Banks, only to be slated to meet up with Tim Boyer for a rematch of their 1998 fight. However, Foster sustained an injury and had to pull out (Terron Cabal went on to make his GAMMA debut is devistating fashion, by beating Boyer in just 42 seconds.) However, Foster went against Gladstone Lopes in late December, in what would be dubbed an instant classic and winner of Fight of The Year. His contract was running up prior to the fight, and when we sat down to negotiate a new contract for the champ...he said he didn't want anything to do with GAMMA! WTF!!?!?!

Crazy ending, to a great year. A lot of talented guys came into GAMMA as well with a lot of hype, only to fall flat on their faces. Chew Chua is a PRIME example, who is 0-3 in GAMMA and flirting with free agency after coming in with much hype. Affonso Villar dropped his GAMMA debut to Marlon John, costing him a title shot.

Zvonimir Asanovic also inked with GAMMA, but is yet to debut. Carlos da Guia and Manuel Silva look to threaten Chambers for his belt, and one of the best P4P fighters in the world, Phillip Ziskie has his eyes focused right on the Lightweight title.

Almost two years into the game...

GAMMA (August 1999)

Champs:

FW: Yagi Jockichi (Won the title against Jay Dorridge, defended against Chan Wan Wah (#16) and Luiz Machado (#4) --> next set to defend against (#3 Easton Frye)

LW: Sean Morrison ( Destroyed Sugar, O'Breen, Lermontov, and Reguerio) next defense is TBA

WW: JJ Reid (took out Chambers, Syed Tan, Kafu Bunya) next defense against Jack Humphreys

MW: Matthew Dean (took out DeVries, Mack, Sriyanto, and Benn) next defense against Tora Mizwar

LHW: Marlon John (captured against Rubenstein, defended against LeToussier, Watson, and Patinkin) next defense is TBA

HW: Which is my craziest weight class... Tank Manu'a is my champion!

He took out Raul Hughes... but Manu'a also has wins against Aiona and Foster).

James Foster has had the biggest fall from grace I have seen... he has lost 3 straight... against Hughes (understandable) Manu'a (questionable) and...........

Sly Twinge... (thats right). Im not sure what to do with Foster now to be honest. I mean seriously, Twinge got thoroughly outboxed by Jozef Jankowski but is able to brutally KO James Foster?

Cant wait what happens next!

2002 now in XCC.

Featherweight champ is yes you've guessed it, Philip Ziskie after 6 title defences in 4 years. Since 2004 a lot of new talented youngsters have joined XCC and are gaining some wins to hopefully climb the ladder and contend with him.

Lightweight division is also being dominated by skilled Malaysian Datuk Ong Ka Ting who has submitted all but one of his 4 defences. He's been champion since December 1998 so technically he's held the belt for 3 years now.

I just added a Welterweight Tournament after disbanding my Women's division. I acquired Carlso de Guia who eventually won the tournament and is the first XCC Welterweight Champion since January 2001. He's defended his title once winning by Split Decision only.

Edit: Also the 2002 awards saw XCC pick up Promotion of the year, Show of the year and fight of the year.

GAMMA (June 2001)

Popularity: Low Lvl International

Champs:

LW: Bud Brockett (Champ at age 26, defeated #2 P4P Sean Morrison who had 12 previous defenses against top guys like Li-Kong Ho, Sugar & Helio. Brockett challenged Morrison in mid 2000 but came up short breaking his undefeated record knocked out in the first round. The rematch saw Brockett win using an Arm Triangle. Brockett vs Morrison III should be awesome)

WW: Nathan Chambers (Just a monster this game. Beat Regueiro in early '99 to claim the strap and has since beaten Da Guia, Miyagi (twice) & Humphreys. Regueiro has been unbeaten since he lost the title setting up for a great rematch with Chambers but took nearly a year off and has just returned)

MW: Stuart Strange (For some reason I don't like this guy, not sure why lol. Strange beat Dean for the title in Jan '99 and went on a streak defeating Buddy Garner and Petey Mack. Dean vs Strange II (April '00) saw Dean equal the score but via decision after 5 rounds of not much action. In March 2001 Strange vs Dean III was another crappy fight rated poorly, Strange won via TKO in the 2nd)

LH: Tadamasa Yamada (Signed from ALPHA in mid 2000 Yamada has been a terror since arriving. Defeating Linfield Ballard in his debut match he went on to beat JJ Reid for the title in only his second fight for GAMMA. Reid had been in great form, beating Marlon John in early '99 for the belt he went on to defend it against Mike Watson, Alfonso Villar and Marlon John in a rematch before being bested by Yamada)

HW: Hassan Fezzik (By far my best division, rated as Extremely impressive 89% atm. Foster lost the title to Raul Hughes in May '98 via knockout. While Foster fought his way back into form going over Manu's and McCall, Hughes defended the belt against Aiona and Carlton to set up the epic rematch. In July '99 Foster vs Hughes II set a new PPV recored, Foster won the bout via TKO in the 2nd round. Foster vs Hughes III took place in April 2000 and set yet another PPV recored for the company. In another sub-par fight Hughes picked up the victory with a knockout punch very late in the 1st round. Fezzik signed in mid 2000 and was given a title shot in his debut fight. In October 2000 Fezzik defeated Hughes (another PPV record) in a very poor 5 round match that was decided by unanimous decision. On the same card Foster beat Gary Sampson, giving him some momentum to set up the Fezzik vs Foster dream match. The match didn't disappoint, rated as great and setting yet another PPV and attendance record, Fezzik won via Guillotine in the 1st round.

Top 5 Rankings:

LW: #1 Bud Brockett 16-1

#2 Phillip Ziskie 23-2-1

#3 Lamont Banner 10-0 (What a fighter, prob my fave atm)

#4 Li-Kong Ho 23-1

#5 Masahiro Meano 24-5

WW:#1 Nathan Chambers 23-2

#2 Julio Regueiro 27-1

#3 Carlos da Guia 20-2

#4 Noach Van Der Capellan 28-4

#5 Rufus Stephens 20-3

MW:#1 Fjodor Kanchelskis 14-0 (Hasn't fought in GAMMA yet, just signed from ALPHA)

#2 Stuart Strange 24-3

#3 Heiji Endo 19-1

#4 Buddy Garner 19-2

#5 Joaquim Fontes 26-5

LH:#1 Tadamasa Yamada 29-1

#2 Alfonso Villar 27-3

#3 Nicolai Mickiewicz 22-4

#4 Marlon John 19-2

#5 Sho Kitabatake 19-2

HW:#1 Hassan Fezzik 31-0

#2 Terron Cabal 19-0

#3 Rav Kapur 12-0

#4 John Rivero 20-3

#5 Nate MacReary 11-0

Pound for Pound #1 Hassan Fezzik 31-0

#2 Tadamasa Yamada 29-1

#3 Nathan Chambers 23-2

#4 Terron Cabal 19-0

#5 Julio Regueiro 27-1

Records

Best Fight: John Rivero vs Mike Watson @ GAMMA 33 (Excellent)

Commercial Rated Show: GAMMA 30: Reguiero vs Humphreys (Fantastic)

Critical Rated Show: GAMMA 23: Garner vs Benn (Great)

Attendance: GAMMA 49: Yamada vs Asanovic (22,919)

PPV Buy Rate: GAMMA 46: Foster vs Fezzik (1,130,598)

Having loads of fun with this game, most fun I've had with any WMMA game to date.

Finally someone has dethroned Hassen Fezzik in my ALPHA-1 game. I'm in mid-2003 and he has been defeated by regen Dan Alexander (who, in turn, seems like he'll be incredibly difficult to stop).

Li-Kong Ho is still completely unbeatable though, his latest victims have been Lars Bohlin and Philip Ziskie. Think I'll have to wait for an outstanding regen to come through cos he has beaten every single top level featherweight on the game.

So a little update from my GAMMA game....

- 'The Big Bad' Hassan Fezzik vs. 'The Baddest Man In MMA' Terron Cabal

- From player-controlled event 'GAMMA 50: Fezzik vs Cabal' (from the save game 'GAMMA')

- Created 24 December 2010

>It's time for the main event of the evening! 'The Big Bad' Hassan Fezzik takes on 'The Baddest Man In MMA' Terron Cabal in the GAMMA Heavyweight division.

>The GAMMA Heavyweight title on the line in this match.

>And here we go!

>Cabal counters a left jab by using a barrage of huge rights, knocking Fezzik down!

>Cabal quickly pounces, looking to rain down punches on the stunned Fezzik!

>Cabal pounds away, Fezzik is barely able to offer any defence at all!

>The referee jumps in and saves Fezzik from taking any more shots!

>'The Baddest Man In MMA' Terron Cabal takes the win by TKO!

>Official Result: 'The Baddest Man In MMA' Terron Cabal defeats 'The Big Bad' Hassan Fezzik (TKO (Strikes) in 0:31 of round 1). The match was rated as being Decent.

Wow, just wow. 0:31 seconds and Fezzik's aura is broken :eek:

Entering the summer of 2000, I just held GAMMA 36: Dean vs. Ballard. Some interesting storylines emerged from this one:

-Chew Chua lost a prelim fight to debuting Gus Fitzpatrick, making that 4 straight losses with GAMMA. With his contract running up, I'm going to let him walk. He had so much hype coming into GAMMA, and not only has he lost 4 straigh, but two of those were against debuting fighters. Keep in mind, Chua came in ranked as the #4 WW in GAMMA when I signed him.

-After his instant classic with Foster, Gladstone Lopes faught Jeff Carlton. To no one's surprise, it ended in a TKO, however, I was 50/50 on who would win. Lopes finished it in the 2nd round, showing that he is here to make a name for himself in GAMMA. Good win.

-In the Co-Main Event, 'Major Damage' Will Harrison got the biggest win of his career to date, by submitting Linfield Ballard with an armbar in Round 2, in what was a great fight (maybe even FOTY candidate.) This moves him to 8-0, and definitley closer to the title picture. Herringbone or Benn may be next in line for Harrison, who is on the fast track to the title.

-Matthew Dean submitted Ashley Ballard in the main event, handing Baby Ballard (my nickname for him) his first career loss. Ouch, back-to-back submissions in the same night? Momma Ballard must not have been too pleased with that!

Archived