"The League:" Season Five thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twitternet.

@Survive_The_Sting! LMFAO!!!! I think @GloriousRequiem is still suffering from blood loss after I left him bleeding in the middle of the ring last season.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Why would I accept such a proposition? I am the franchise of this company and I put the asses in the seats. Not smart for business tubby.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem I would accept your proposition but I know just like everyone your word cannot be trusted. You would find away to back out of it. Or that trick I turn out every night, Tori, would somehow screw me out of the victory.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Unlike me, who is a man of his word, you and that biased, manager of yours cannot be trusted.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Besides I enjoy kicking your ass on a regular basis. :cool:

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem I'll accept your proposal on one condition. You get your buddy the Commish to strip Robbie Maynard of the League Championship and award it to me and you have a deal.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem You say you're a man of your word and you try to be honorable. Then this shouldn't be a problem then bird brain.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem But I expect it won't get done because you are a coward and are always looking for an easy win. Just remember son, the Stevens' but most important, The Scorpion, doesn't lay down for anyone. Prepare to get your ass kicked once again. #ScorpionIsGod #Champ #ScorpionFearsNoOne #DontMessWithTexas #GoTexans

ALPHA DIVISION: Diamond (4-3, 10%) vs. Sebastian Moore (2-5, 10%)

OMEGA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Ian Carlisle (2-5, 15%) vs. Johnny Triumph (5-2, 13%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (2-5, 15%) vs. Dante Lorenzo (3-4, 15%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Thor Hammerskald (3-4, 16%) vs. Pizza Mask III (3-4, 14%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Super Century (4-3, 17%) vs. Sean (4-3, 14%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Jack Lightning (2-5, 15%) vs. Maxx Skabb (4-3, 17%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Tarik Nolan (3-4, 18%) vs. Rannulf von Krüshengberg (2-5, 17%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Master Imoka (5-2, 19%) vs. Robbie Maynard (5-2, 18%)

ALPHA DIVISION: The Phoenix (6-1, 17%) vs. Scott Stevens (3-4, 20%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (4-3, 18%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (4-3, 20%)

From ProWrestlingHits.com

HEADLINE: Nuclear Templeton talks to a fan

A video was posted to youtube earlier today of League star, Nuclear Templeton, as he was spotted talking to fans following his recent defeat to The Phoenix during the League's most recent show in Pierre, South Dakota. Due to the low quality of video, captured on a mobile telephone, the following is a transcript of what was said with annotations made by the video's creators, Robert Greene and Theodore Logan.

(The shaky video isn't because we were over-excited, I think Greener got a bit too drunk and just couldn't keep his hands steady cos... well, you can probably guess. - L)

Logan: "Dude, check out the girl over there... she's racktacular! And she gets to go backstage... sometimes I wish we were wrestlers just so we could..."

Greene: "Dude, stop being such a sexpest. We're supposed to be trying to get autographs here since this is the door people come out when they're trying to avoid crowds."

Logan: "Yea... no-one else is here, I guess we're bound to see someone eventually since you don't hear much from most of the League guys."

(Just so you guys know, I was kinda getting worried about the reliability of our information. We do try to visit the League any time they are nearby and we hadn't seen anyone before. A hotdog seller who seemed kinda... happy... told us we might find some of the quieter guys coming out of this door. And he said something about pixies too. so.. yeah... - G)

Greene: "Or maybe... well, the hotdog guy might not be, um, reliable?"

(Seriously, Greener is always such a worrier, he's totally not cool like I am. I knew if we waited long enough someone famous would come out that door. Maybe a wrester, or a celebrity friend or some lingerie models having a pillow fight or something. And as always, my first instinct was right cos here comes Nuclear Templeton - L)

Logan: "Dude, look! Here comes Nuclear Templeton!"

Greene: "Holy crap it's really him!"

Logan: "Nuclear! Nuclear, we're like your biggest fans! Can you sign our copy of the program for us? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeeeease?!"

(Hah, Teddy always sounds like a girl when he's around famous people. At least I kept my cool. I missed what Nuclear said to himself, sound like something about biscuits or something. Actually.. thinking about it, he mighta said idiots.... oh... - G)

Greene: "Sir, please excuse my friend he always sounds like a girl when he's around famous people. I was wondering if perhaps, if it wasn't too inconvenient for you, we might be able to have a minute of your time and if you were feel extra generous, if you could sign something for us? Um... please?"

(He calls us kids, but we're both like 21 years old and can buy our own alcohol and everything. Cos we're cool like that. - L)

Nuclear: "Okay kids... since you're the only people around here I can spare you a couple of minutes. What are your names."

Greene: "Robert Green. Or just Rob, if you prefer."

Logan: "Theodore Logan"

Nuclear: "Hah, like in the Bill and Ted movies."

Logan: "Huh?"

(Nuclear looked kinda puzzled but we figured he was just confused or something. You can see us handing him our copy of the program for the night... obviously his was the only autograph we got, but we figure since it's so rare we might get even more money for it on e-bay than if anyone else had signed it. Definitely more than if Scott Stevens had signed it, he keeps trying to sell "limited edition" stuff but it's all just prints and there's thousands of them... what a lose... - G)

Nuclear: "So what do you guys want to know? Figure my biggest fans probably already know all the boring stuff so let's skip that and get down to the real questions."

Greene: "Well, a lot of people, not just us, want to know who you're going to be teaming with for the Tag Team Turmoil Tournament. You seem to be a pretty popular choice of partner this year but since you don't really talk to your fans much like the other guys do, no-one really knows what you're doing."

Nuclear: "I don't see other guys talking to their fans much. I watch all the League TV shows and they really concentrate on what's important, the action in the ring."

Logan: "Most of the guys are doing they're talking through Twitter these days. There's been a lot of heated words with Scott Stevens and Pizza Mask and they've got all kinda of hashtags going through their twitter wars, it's been kind of a big deal."

Nuclear: "Hash tags? Is that some kind of kids game?"

(I don't know how anyone can live in the world these days without facebook account, a twitter account, a google+ account, a blog, a blackberry and a myspace just in case the servers go down all at once. Nuclear was just looking at us like we were speaking some kind of alien language or something. Like... seriously, at least try to keep us so that we can at least keep track of every tiny little thing you do, man. - L)

Greene: "It's social media, like on the internet and phones and stuff. What he's trying to say in his own special way is that about two months ago Scott Stevens asked you to be his partner for the tournament and recently he keeps asking you about your decision. But obviously after that you asked Phoenix to be your tag partner even though he has already had a partner in previous years who he's been quite successful with. It's caused quite a stir and everyone wants to know what's happening, especially me. I mean us. By which I mean all your fans. Some of us call ourselves your protons... which is a silly name."

Nuclear: "Well, uh... I'm not quite sure what to make of that, that's a lot of information to get in one go like that. I asked Phoenix because I think he's the best tag partner out there for me and hopefully he thinks the same for me. I had no idea Scott Stevens had asked me to be his tag partner because he's never asked me before. Only time I've seen him face to face was in Mexico when I beat him. Hmm...."

Logan: "So who are you gonna team with?"

Nuclear: "I'm sorry guys, I've got to go catch a bus.. train... I've gotta go. I didn't exactly have a good night tonight and I've got to go think. Thanks for letting me know what's going on, I've got to go work out what's going on and get into the gym as soon as possible to make sure I'm not the weak link of whatever team I end up in. Teddy... Robert... I hope you enjoyed your evening."

(And with that Nuclear headed off at a brisk pace. He always comes across as being so intense when he's wrestling and in front of a crowd of people but when there's just you and him he seems like a nice enough guy. Though I do see why he doesn't spend much time talking to people, I don't get the impression he's much of a people person even on his best days.... - G)

(Seriously, this guy's hadnwriting is so bad... I can't tell what he's written but it looks like "Tr Reddu, tiamlz fdr brony ny #1 falr, - Nude oar". And he didn't even answer our question. Hell, if that's all it takes to be a famous person these days I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be a celebrity in no time. - L)

-----------

The original video can be found

OMEGA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Ian Carlisle (2-5, 15%) vs. Johnny Triumph (5-2, 13%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (2-5, 15%) vs. Dante Lorenzo (3-4, 15%)

Twitternet.

@Survive_The_Sting!: @GloriousRequiem The Ravens are the luckiest team alive. They didn't beat us. Jacoby Jones handed them the victory!!!!!! #ScorpionIsGod #Champ #ScorpionFearsNoOne

Marshall Faulk was right. He said a big play on special teams would win this game and Jacoby's stupidness cost the Texans. If you take away that TD and add the field goal Rackers missed Texans win 16-13. Or it would have been settled in overtime.

Good luck to them cause they will need it next week. :cool:

In lieu of a preshow--blame my toothache--here are my picks for the week.

Sebastian Moore

Johnny Triumph

Dante Lorenzo

Thor Hammerskald

Super Century

Maxx Skabb

Tarik Nolan

Master Imoka

The Phoenix

Nuclear Templeton

Will attempt to get the show up tonight, but not sure if that will work given my tooth and all.

Derek, I'm liking how you are writing for Nuclear. Especially his whole if it isn't training and cracking skulls whats the point in having it mentality. Lol.

Will attempt to get the show up tonight, but not sure if that will work given my tooth and all.

It's cool man. If you can get it up, cool. If not, no problem.

Twitternet.

@Survive_The_Sting!: Sitting in my locker room blasting some tunes in preparation for my match with the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Here's my song that basically tells how I feel about @GloriousRequiem Have a listen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ERGFDmyG4 #ScorpionIsGod #Champ #ScorpionFearsNoOne

Derek, I'm liking how you are writing for Nuclear. Especially his whole if it isn't training and cracking skulls whats the point in having it mentality. Lol.

It's cool man. If you can get it up, cool. If not, no problem.

Twitternet.

I like writing for Nuclear but he's not an easy man to write for. In my head he's very anti-social, very driven to succeed and while he's mostly a decent guy, he has a temper on a hair trigger that can go wrong at any moment. Personally, I'm amazed no-one has pushed his temper yet because all it would take would be to say the wrong word to him at the wrong moment and... BOOM! :eek:

That said, Nuclear is also completely out of touch with social media and that fan interaction was the first he'd actually heard of Scott Stevens' offer to team with him. I can imagine Scott has a few things he might want to say about that.. especially since Nukes asked Scott's biggest League rival personally... like a REAL man would. ;)

I like writing for Nuclear but he's not an easy man to write for. In my head he's very anti-social, very driven to succeed and while he's mostly a decent guy, he has a temper on a hair trigger that can go wrong at any moment. Personally, I'm amazed no-one has pushed his temper yet because all it would take would be to say the wrong word to him at the wrong moment and... BOOM! :eek:

That said, Nuclear is also completely out of touch with social media and that fan interaction was the first he'd actually heard of Scott Stevens' offer to team with him. I can imagine Scott has a few things he might want to say about that.. especially since Nukes asked Scott's biggest League rival personally... like a REAL man would. ;)

Yeah. I'll probably write something later addressing that after the results are posted in a post match interview.

:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

Peace Out

CJAlex

Yes, I know I'm slacking. I fell asleep before getting four matches run last night, and went to the doctor today. He seems to think it's an ear infection and not the tooth I was led to believe.

As such, given the meds I was prescribed, the show likely ain't getting done tonight. :(

Instead of subjecting everyone to a drastically shortened week, I plan on having the show up tomorrow. The following week will be a "house show" for charity, with three singles matches, a six~person tag, and an eight-person elimination tag main event, done without commentary. This eliminates the "bye" week that would be in effect otherwise. Training PM deadlines will be extended in this case to correspond with the updated schedule.

Normal schedule will resume afterwards, with week 9 falling on January 31, and Tag Team Turmoil on February 7.

I do apologize for the delay, folks. It sucks being sick.

Doogie Hauser MD has some medical advice for you... it should help. :)

Sadly, that doesn't quite work for me. My body refuses to listen.

Putting the finishing touches on the show now, folks. Going back to get predictions for the show summary and then I should be set to post. Sheets will be updated tomorrow, and I will post the deadlines then.

Season Five, Week Eight

Winnipeg, Manitoba

January 19, 2012

<object width="400" height="25"><embed src="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfblGznVLJo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

THE LEAGUE: SEASON FIVE, WEEK EIGHT

Bob Sinclair: Good evening, and welcome to this week's slightly delayed edition of The League.

Frankie Garnett: And why in the hell are we having a show on Thursday, Bob?

Tori Montgomery: Frankie, did you drive over here blindfolded? There's like two feet of snow on the ground! No one could even get to the arena before tonight!

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, and next you'll be telling me that we delayed the show because you have a toothache or infection and the medicine knocked you out cold.

Tori Montgomery: ...shut up....

It is to Muse's "Assassin" that he emerges, an arrogant smirk crossing his face as he soaks in the jeers of the crowd. Looking up at the spotlight for a moment, his smirk seems to get even bigger as he walks down the ramp, ignoring the catcalls of the crowd as he ascends the steps, wipes his feet on the apron, and steps through the ropes, looking more at ease than the casual fan may think.

Amelia Williams: This is our opening contest of the evening, scheduled for one fall in the Alpha Division! Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 237 pounds...Sebastian Moore!

Bob Sinclair: To say that Moore has struggled is an understatement. He hasn't been up to his season two form, and is currently near the bottom of the Alpha Division standings.

Frankie Garnett: A few more weeks like this, Bob, and he can just forget about any hope of the playoffs!

"Don't Cha" hits the arena to a mixed reaction as The League's lone female member emerges from backstage. There is a confident smirk on her face as she talks trash with some of the louder fans before sprinting into the ring by diving under the bottom rope. As she stands, hoisting a title belt in the air, she proceeds to the corner nearest the announce table, hands thrown in the air as the soaks in the crowd reaction while her manager stands outside, also applauding her client.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, accompanied to the ring by Jayde, from Aberdeen, Scotland, weighing 137 pounds, she is one-half of the reigning Tag Team Turmoil champions...Diamond!

Tori Montgomery: On the flip side, Diamond is showing some of her season three form, and could remain tied for second in the division with a win here.

Frankie Garnett: Could, should, whatever. What matters are results, Tori.

Diamond hit the Punch

Sebastian Moore took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Strike

Sebastian Moore hit the Punch

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Blow

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Strike

Sebastian Moore hit the Knife Edge Chop

Sebastian Moore hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Sebastian Moore used the La Magistral Cradle

The referee begins the count...

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Forearm Blow

The Rear Naked Punch Flurry was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Diamond hit the Half Senton

Sebastian Moore blocked the Face Stepping.

Sebastian Moore recovers and stands up.

Diamond hit the Hair Pull

Diamond applied the Front Facelock

Diamond hit the Dropkick

Diamond hit the Rolling Senton

Sebastian Moore moved and the Slingshot Senton Bomb missed!

Sebastian Moore applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Sebastian Moore picks up Diamond.

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Kick Combo

Sebastian Moore hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Diamond counters by fighting back.

Diamond hit the Spinning Head Scissors

Sebastian Moore moved and the Rolling Senton missed!

Sebastian Moore picks up Diamond from behind.

Flying armbar takedown, and Sebastian Moore might be looking for the tap out here....

The referee checks the submission...

It seems to be locked in!

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

Bob Sinclair: Moore didn't have the armbar locked in tightly enough, and Diamond was able to just squirm free.

Tori Montgomery: That's a credit to her experience, Bob. Most people would have simply given up there.

Diamond slipped out the back of the Chonan Lock.

Sebastian Moore broke the Women's Running Bulldog.

Sebastian Moore hit the S.T.O.

Sebastian Moore applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Jayde tries to interfere. Sebastian Moore goes to complain to the referee, but the momentary distraction gives Diamond time to attack.

Diamond hit the Dropkick To Knee

Diamond hit the Running Dropkick

Sebastian Moore slipped out the back of the Florentine.

Diamond slipped out the back of the Wheel Barrow Suplex.

Diamond hit the Lung Blower

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

Sebastian Moore shook the ropes to stop the Diamond in the Sky.

Sebastian Moore throws Diamond off the top rope.

Diamond blocked the Kneeling Kick Rush.

Sebastian Moore moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick!

Diamond used the Arabian Press

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Sebastian Moore broke the 24 Carat Kiss.

Diamond blocked the Explosion Suplex.

Diamond slipped out of the S.T.O..

Sebastian Moore moved and the Charging Basement Dropkick missed!

Diamond slipped out of the Chonan Lock.

Sebastian Moore moved and the Jawjacker missed!

Diamond blocked the Explosion Suplex.

Diamond slipped out of the Flying Armbar.

Sebastian Moore blocked the 24 Carat Kiss.

Sebastian Moore blocked the Women's DDT. This is the second block in a row, and Sebastian Moore takes control.

Diamond slipped out the back of the S.T.O..

Sebastian Moore slipped out the back of the Lung Blower.

Diamond broke the Chonan Lock by reaching the ropes.

Sebastian Moore moved and the Ceud Mile Failte missed!

Bob Sinclair: A flurry of signature and finisher attempts there, and this match rolls on with Moore in control at the moment!

Frankie Garnett: "At the moment" being the key words there, Bob. Given the pace, it won't last!

Sebastian Moore whips Diamond into the ropes.

Sebastian Moore takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Sebastian Moore hit the Leg Lariat

Sebastian Moore takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Diamond broke the Single Leg Grapevine by reaching the ropes.

Sebastian Moore broke the 24 Carat Kiss.

Sebastian Moore whips Diamond into the ropes.

Sebastian Moore hit the Hot Shot

Sebastian Moore applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

Diamond slipped out the back of the Chonan Lock.

Sebastian Moore slipped out of the Cheating Roll Up.

Jayde tries to interfere, and when Sebastian Moore goes to deal with her it allows Diamond the chance to make a comeback.

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

Diamond hit the Missile Dropkick

Sebastian Moore slipped out of the Florentine.

Sebastian Moore hit the S.T.O.

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Flying armbar by Sebastian Moore, and Diamond is in trouble!

Will This Be It?

The Triple Kick Combo was countered into a Splits Counter Dropkick.

Diamond hit the Slingshot Legdrop

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Sebastian Moore blocked the 24 Carat Kiss.

And Moore's jaw just got jacked up!

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Pucker up! Diamond gives Sebastian Moore a 24 Carat Kiss!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

The referee's hand starts coming down...

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of fifteen minutes and fifty seconds...Diamond!

Bob Sinclair: And Diamond pulls off the great victory, with help from her manager!

Tori Montgomery: That's why she paid the bucks to keep Jayde around, Bob. It's moments like this that make the investment worth it!

Frankie Garnett: Anyway, you two have fun. I have to head on back and get Thor ready.

Linkin Park's "What I've Done" blares through the arena as one of the League's youngest members steps into the arena. A moment later, he sprints towards the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and heading to a corner to appeal to the fans.

Amelia Williams: The following is an Omega Division steel cage match! Introducing first, from Blackpool, England, weighing 222 pounds...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: Carlisle's been known to pull upsets, Tori, but can he do it here?

Tori Montgomery: I doubt it. Triumph has too much to fight for.

A remixed version of "Ecstasy of Gold" hits the speakers, which is nearly drowned out in jeers as he emerges from the entryway. Instead of taking the steps closest to him, he walks around to the opposite side of the ring, drawing in more jeers as he finally climbs the steps and enters the ring.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 228 pounds...Johnny Triumph!

Tori Montgomery: A win here gives Triumph a share of the Omega Division lead regardless of any other factors tonight.

Bob Sinclair: Certainly something he will be aiming for, as the bell sounds to get this match underway!

The Eye Gouge was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Johnny Triumph hit the Face Stepping

Ian Carlisle blocked the Knee Pull.

Ian Carlisle recovers and stands up.

The Eye Gouge was countered into a Spinning Back Kick.

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Clothesline

Johnny Triumph took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Johnny Triumph applied the Side Headlock

Johnny Triumph hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Johnny Triumph hit the Knee Pull

Johnny Triumph applied the Rear Chinlock

Johnny Triumph hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Ian Carlisle blocked the Bow And Arrow Lock.

Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Ian Carlisle counters by fighting back.

Ian Carlisle hit the Punch

Ian Carlisle hit the Kick To Knee

Ian Carlisle hit the Eye Gouge

Johnny Triumph broke the Suplex by falling on top.

Ian Carlisle recovers and stands up.

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Ian Carlisle tries to take the blow, but doesn't have the necessary momentum on his side.

Ian Carlisle blocked the Bow And Arrow Lock.

Ian Carlisle hit the Punch

Johnny Triumph hit the Forearm Strike Flurry

Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Johnny Triumph picks up Ian Carlisle from behind.

Johnny Triumph hit the Hammerlock Kick

Ian Carlisle moved and the Field Goal Low Blow missed!

Ian Carlisle hit the Slap Kick

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Clothesline

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Spinning Head Scissors.

Ian Carlisle applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Ian Carlisle hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

Ian Carlisle hit the Flip Legdrop

Ian Carlisle applied the Camel Clutch

Ian Carlisle picks up Johnny Triumph.

The Small Package was countered into a Slap To Chest.

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Ian Carlisle slipped out the back of the Horns of Victory.

Ian Carlisle climbs the turnbuckles.

The Missile Dropkick was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Dropkick

Johnny Triumph moved and the Moonsault missed!

Ian Carlisle blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

Johnny Triumph picks up Ian Carlisle from behind.

Ian Carlisle blocked the Wheel Barrow Suplex.

Ian Carlisle broke the Triumph-plex.

Johnny Triumph moved and the Flying Clothesline missed!

Johnny Triumph has Ian locked in the Horns of Victory!

He is trying to escape...

Could this be the end?

He is getting closer!

He is almost there!

He hits the floor!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight minutes and twenty seconds...Johnny Triumph!

Bob Sinclair: Triumph wastes no time tonight in taking down the brash Carlisle and assuring himself a share of the division lead!

Tori Montgomery: ...hey, wait a minute. Thor's match isn't next. Where did Frankie go?

Bob Sinclair: Tori, I think we've been had.

Tori Montgomery: Grr....

"Here Comes the Money" hits the speakers, as one of this season's rookies emerges from the back, with a beautiful woman hanging off his left arm. He pays no attention to the jeering fans, his attitude simply screaming "I'm better than you."

Amelia Williams: This is an Omega Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Missy Callistra, from Providence, Rhode Island, weighing 224 pounds...Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.!

Bob Sinclair: Stanton has a chance to at least improve his standing in the division with a win tonight.

Tori Montgomery: It's going to be a tough chance, to say the least.

Three Days Grace's "Riot" hits the speakers to a chorus of jeers as the first Italian-born member of The League emerges from the back, ignoring the crowd in the arena as he mentally prepares for his upcoming match. Reaching the ring, he climbs up the steps and enters between the ropes, his face never losing a look of confident indifference.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Florence, Italy, weighing 291 pounds...Dante Lorenzo!

Bob Sinclair: Is it just me, or does Lorenzo look more determined than usual?

Tori Montgomery: I think it may have to do with leaving food under Rannulf's care, Bob, and we all know how dangerous that is.

Dante Lorenzo hit the Punch

Dante Lorenzo hit the Running Clothesline

Dante Lorenzo hit the Stomp

Dante Lorenzo applied the Nerve Pinch

Dante Lorenzo hit the Elbow Drop

Dante Lorenzo applied the Choke Hold

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out of the Nerve Pinch.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Forearm Blow

Dante Lorenzo broke the Front Facelock by reaching the ropes.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Punch

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Running Clothesline

Dante Lorenzo took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

The European Uppercut was countered into a Punch.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Forearm Blow

Dante Lorenzo hit the Throat Thrust

Dante Lorenzo hit the Giant Swing

Dante Lorenzo applied the European Figure Four Leglock

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Dante Lorenzo hit the Giant Swing

Dante Lorenzo used the Power Taunt

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Dante Lorenzo picks up Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr..

Dante Lorenzo hit the Roundhouse Punch

Dante Lorenzo hit the Big Legdrop

Dante Lorenzo picks up Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr..

Dante Lorenzo hit the Press Powerslam

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At The Last Second!

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. takes a faceful of Hurtaretti!

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. broke the Painaroni by falling on top.

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Dropkick

Dante Lorenzo applied the Over Shoulder Backbreaker

Will This Be It?

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Dante Lorenzo counters by fighting back.

A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage.

Missy Callistra tries to interfere. Dante Lorenzo complains to the referee, who gives Missy Callistra a warning.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. blocked the Press Powerslam.

Dante Lorenzo takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out of the Over Shoulder Backbreaker.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Dropkick To Knee

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Face Plant

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Seated Dropkick

Dante Lorenzo slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Painaroni, order up for Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The referee has called for the bell!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of seven minutes and twenty seconds...Dante Lorenzo!

Bob Sinclair: You might be on to something, Tori. Dante wastes no time in notching his fourth win of the season!

Tori Montgomery: Now, if he can keep that momentum going, well....

The theme to Samurai Pizza Cats plays as a van painted red with the words "Pizza Wagon" on the side comes down to ringside. Emerging from the van, the former backyard wrestler is seen in his tights that resemble a cheese pizza on the left side, and a shot of PM3 bashing the Noid in the face with a chair. Reaching into the van to pull out a Pain Pizza, he hands it off to one lucky fan at ringside before hopping over the top rope and entering the ring to the cheers of the fans in attendance. Of note is that this week he is wearing a Minnesota Vikings jersey, with the number 3 and in place of the name tag is a simple question: "We Cool, Thor?"

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Your Friendly Neighborhood Pizzeria, weighing 199 pounds...Pizza Mask III!

Bob Sinclair: The heck?

Tori Montgomery: Last time these two faced off, Thor demolished PM3, who was poking fun of Thor's heritage. Guess he's trying to smooth things over.

Amon Amarth's "Death in Fire" hits the speakers, to a decent ovation he emerges from backstage, looking every bit the part of a Viking warrior as he strides to the ring with a determined look on his face...and scattering some of the fans away from the entrance ramp as he turns to glare at them. Behind him, his manager/League color commentator can be see giving him encouragement as the Viking enters the confines of the squared circle.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Frankie Garnett, from Oslo, Norway, weighing 310 pounds...Thor Hammerskald!

Bob Sinclair: I...don't think Thor is appeased by this sacrifice, Tori.

Tori Montgomery: Yeah, no kidding. Thor looks as angry as ever!

Pizza Mask III hit the Kick To Gut

Thor Hammerskald took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Bob Sinclair: Case in point....

Thor Hammerskald hit the Punch

Thor Hammerskald hit the European Uppercut

Thor Hammerskald hit the Stomp

Pizza Mask III slipped out the back of the Rear Chinlock.

Thor Hammerskald counters by reversing on Pizza Mask III.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Punch

Thor Hammerskald hit the Kick To Gut

Thor Hammerskald hit the Toss To Corner

Thor Hammerskald hit the Turnbuckle Smash

Thor Hammerskald applied the Nerve Pinch

Thor Hammerskald applied the Rear Chinlock

Pizza Mask III moved and the Splash missed!

Pizza Mask III hit the Stomp

Pizza Mask III hit the Seated Kick

Pizza Mask III hit the Stomp

Pizza Mask III hit the Seated Back Kick

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Handspring Moonsault missed!

Thor Hammerskald hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Pizza Mask III slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Pizza Mask III hit the Triple Kick Combo

Pizza Mask III hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Pizza Mask III hit the Seated Back Dropkick

Pizza Mask III hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Flip Legdrop missed!

Pizza Mask III blocked the Legdrop To Groin.

Pizza Mask III blocked the Viking Longship. This is the second block in a row, and Pizza Mask III takes control.

Pizza Mask III hit the Face Plant

Pizza Mask III hit the Triple Kick Combo

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Crazy Bread Twist.

Pizza Mask III blocked the Belly To Belly Suplex.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Vertical Suplex

Thor Hammerskald picks up Pizza Mask III.

Pizza Mask III blocked the DDT.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Bionic Elbow

Thor Hammerskald hit the Roundhouse Body Punch

Pizza Mask III blocked the Viking Longship.

Thor Hammerskald picks up Pizza Mask III.

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Dropkicksault.

Pizza Mask III climbs the turnbuckles.

Thor Hammerskald shook the ropes to stop the Sky Twister Press.

Thor Hammerskald throws Pizza Mask III off the top rope.

Thor Hammerskald picks up Pizza Mask III from behind.

Pizza Mask III moved and the Slepnir Strike missed!

The High Knee was countered into a Hot Shot.

Thor Hammerskald applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

Thor Hammerskald calls upon the wrath of the heavens and delivers a Fenrir Strike!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight minutes and twenty seconds...Thor Hammerskald!

Bob Sinclair: Thor continues to roll on, and may be quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with in the Alpha Division!

Tori Montgomery: He's getting hot, Bob, and sometimes that's all you need.

Motley Crue's "Kickstart My Heart" hits the arena speakers as a spotlight shines down on the top of the ramp. Emerging from the back, the former League Champion walks out as he throws a hand into the air, causing pyro to erupt from behind him in a manner of paparazzi photographing him. With a smirk, the champ heads to the ring, the spotlight remaining on him the whole time.

Amelia Williams: This is an Omega Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, now residing in Los Angeles, California, weighing 230 pounds..."Hollywood" Sean!

Bob Sinclair: This is a huge matchup for both men; a win puts them within easy striking distance of the Omega Division lead heading into the end of the first half!

Tori Montgomery: Sean seems cocky, but he needs to be careful; we all know that anything can happen!

Without warning, all of the lights go off in the arena, casting everything into pitch blackness. A few seconds pass before a spotlight shines on one of the turnbuckles, revealing no one there. This is repeated with all four corners, each revealing no one there. Finally, one last spotlight shines down onto the middle of the ring, which reveals the caped form of The League's resident superhero, who stands with arms folded and staring intently into the audience.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Halls of Justice, weighing 205 pounds...Super Century!

Bob Sinclair: This could be the biggest match in Century's return, facing a former League champ with a shot at jumping up in the division at stake!

Tori Montgomery: Now we'll see if Century is mentally ready for the big time; a win here will eclipse his two previous season totals!

Sean hit the Knife Edge Chop

Sean hit the Knee Pull

Sean hit the Stomp

Sean hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Super Century broke the Western Spinning Toe Hold by reaching the ropes.

Sean hit the Forearm Blow

Super Century took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Super Century hit the Jab Punch

Super Century hit the Running Clothesline

Super Century hit the Knee Pull

Super Century hit the Stomp

Sean slipped out the back of the Elbow Drop On Knee.

Sean applied the Hammerlock

Sean applied the Top Wrist Lock

Sean hit the Vertical Suplex

Sean applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Sean hit the Legdrop To Groin

The referee warns that that was illegal.

Sean hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Super Century slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Super Century hit the Jab Punch

Super Century hit the Elbow Strike

Super Century hit the Leg Lariat

Super Century applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Super Century picks up Sean.

The Running Dropkick was countered into a Backdrop.

Super Century slipped out the back of the Modified Figure Four Leglock.

Sean blocked the Back Suplex.

Sean blocked the Knee Breaker. This is the second block in a row, and Sean takes control.

Super Century slipped out the back of the Small Package.

Super Century hit the Hammerlock Kick

Super Century hit the Running Dropkick

Sean blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

Super Century hit the Splash

Super Century picks up Sean from behind.

Sean blocked the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker.

Super Century climbs the turnbuckles.

Super Century hit the Second Rope Rana

Sean counters by fighting back.

Look at that! Sean connects with a double-twist neckbreaker, the Highlight!

Sean picks up Super Century.

Super Century slipped out of the Vertigo.

Sean moved and the Flying Body Press missed!

Sean climbs the turnbuckles.

Super Century recovers and stands up.

Sean hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

The Springboard Rana was countered into a Dropkick.

Sean picks up Super Century from behind.

Super Century blocked the German Suplex.

Sean hit the Back Suplex

Sean whips Super Century to the corner.

Super Century broke the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry.

Super Century just broke the laws of gravity and Sean's neck with the Zero Grav!

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Bob Sinclair: Century seems to be holding his own here, as he has the advantage over the former champ!

Tori Montgomery: If he's able to keep the advantage, it could mean a huge upset!

Super Century hit the Missile Dropkick

Sean rushed the Flying Body Press.

Super Century slipped out the back of the Super Back Suplex.

Super Century hit the Superplex

Super Century takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Sean counters by fighting back.

Super Century blocked the Highlight.

Super Century blocked the Small Package. This is the second block in a row, and Super Century takes control.

Super Century just broke the laws of gravity and Sean's neck with the Zero Grav!

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Sean rushed the Flying Clothesline.

Sean hit the Floatover Superplex

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Sean just gave Super Century a case of Vertigo!

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Super Century blocked the End Game Driver.

Look at that! Sean connects with a double-twist neckbreaker, the Highlight!

Super Century slipped out of the Modified Figure Four Leglock.

The Super Punch!!! was countered into a Forearm Strike.

Super Century slipped out of the Small Package.

Super Century hit the Springboard Rana

Super Century hit the Split-Legged Moonsault

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Sean slipped out the back of the Small Package.

Sean throws Super Century to ringside, but turns around too quickly and doesn't notice that he caught the top rope and 'skinned the cat' right back in.

Bob Sinclair: Sean with an uncharacteristic mistake!

Tori Montgomery: I'm beginning to think that Century may be for real this season, Bob!

Super Century picks up Sean.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Sean broke the Powerbomb by falling on top.

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

Super Century slipped out the back of the Highlight.

Super Century whips Sean to the corner.

Super Century raises Sean up to be seated on the top turnbuckle.

Sean counters by kicking Super Century away.

Sean hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

Super Century counters by fighting back.

Sean rushed the Spirit Roar.

The Move of the Night! was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

Sean rushed the Flying Headbutt.

Super Century blocked the Belly To Belly Superplex.

Sean hit the Super Back Suplex

1!

2!

Kick Out!

The End Game Driver was countered into a Elbow Strike.

Super Century hit the Small Package

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Tori Montgomery: I thought Century had him, Bob!

Bob Sinclair: Better question, Tori. "End Game Driver?"

Tori Montgomery: Tiger Driver.

Bob Sinclair: Ah.

The Flying Body Press was countered into a Dropkick.

Sean grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Sean hit the Back Suplex

Super Century blocked the German Suplex.

The Dropkick To Knee was countered into a Single Leg Boston Crab.

The Camel Clutch was countered into a Low Blow.

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

Sean moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Super Century moved and the Move of the Night! missed!

Super Century throws Sean to ringside.

Sean moved and the Running Plancha Dive missed!

The referee begins counting the competitors out.

Super Century blocked the Small Package.

The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.

Sean drags Super Century back into the ring.

Super Century slipped out of the Highlight.

Super Century whips Sean into the ropes.

The Zero Grav was countered into a Double Leg Trip.

Super Century blocked the Modified Figure Four Leglock.

Sean applied the Single Leg Grapevine

The Vertigo was countered into a Super Punch!!!.

Sean is busted open.

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of twenty-three minutes and twenty seconds...Super Century!

Bob Sinclair: That has to be the biggest win in Century's League career!

Tori Montgomery: Undoubtedly a huge win, taking down a former champ in Sean, and now Century is within striking distance of the Omega Division lead!

Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" hits the speakers as the first Canadian to enter The League emerges from the back, looking surprisingly at ease as he steps onto the ring apron and leaps over the top rope. Climbing onto the turnbuckles, he raises an arm in the air and drinks in the cheers of the crowd before dropping back to the mat and preparing for his match.

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division contest scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from London, Ontario, weighing 233 pounds...Jack Lightning!

Bob Sinclair: As Frankie comes back to the table, Tori, how are you looking at this match?

Tori Montgomery: Really, this is Skabb's match to lose. He should have no trouble taking out Lightning, but the question is how badly does Lightning want this match?

Frankie Garnett: With his record, about as much as you want that toothache to stick around, Tori.

Tori Montgomery: Will you knock it off?!

Avenged Sevenfold's "Nightmare" blares throughout the arena as spotlights begin to pan over the audience, as if looking for someone. A dim red light shines on the entryway, revealing a hulking figure making his way to ringside, with two more men hiding just at the fringes of the spotlight, their eyes never leaving the form of the big man. As the refrain hits, the spotlights immediately focus on him as white strobe lights flash on the entrance stage. He slides under the bottom rope, his orange jumpsuit a stark contrast to most of the clothing in the audience--as if the gold belt really fits in--as the song fades into silence.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Orange County Correctional Facility, weighing 289 pounds, he is one-half of the reigning Tag Team Turmoil champions...Maxx Skabb!

Bob Sinclair: Skabb started the season off strong, but has slacked off a little in recent weeks.

Frankie Garnett: Which is normal for Skabb. Get by with as little effort as possible.

Tori Montgomery: You'd better hope he doesn't hear you, Frankie.

Jack Lightning hit the Dropkick

Jack Lightning hit the Knee Drop

Jack Lightning applied the Rear Chinlock

Jack Lightning applied the Arm Bar

Maxx Skabb moved and the Stomp missed!

Maxx Skabb hit the Toss To Corner

Jack Lightning slipped out of the Corner Boot Choke.

The Running Clothesline was countered into a Power Bodyslam.

Maxx Skabb hit the Face Stepping

Jack Lightning blocked the Face Rub.

Jack Lightning recovers and stands up.

Maxx Skabb hit the Eye Gouge

Maxx Skabb hit the Jab Punch

Maxx Skabb hit the Hair Pull

The Shoulder Tackle was countered into a Side Headlock Takedown.

Jack Lightning applied the Arm Bar

Jack Lightning hit the Elbow Drop

Jack Lightning hit the Rolling Senton

Jack Lightning hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Jack Lightning hit the Seated Dropkick

Jack Lightning picks up Maxx Skabb.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Leg Lariat missed!

Maxx Skabb hit the Overhead Fallaway Slam

Jack Lightning slipped out of the Mounted Elbow Smashes.

Jack Lightning hit the Running Dropkick

Jack Lightning hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Jack Lightning hit the Rolling Senton

Maxx Skabb counters by fighting back.

Maxx Skabb hit the Snake Eyes

Maxx Skabb picks up Jack Lightning from behind.

Maxx Skabb applied the Head Vice

Maxx Skabb hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Maxx Skabb hit the Headbutt To Groin

Maxx Skabb climbs the turnbuckles.

Maxx Skabb hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

Jack Lightning slipped out the back of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Maxx Skabb blocked the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker.

Maxx Skabb counters by reversing on Jack Lightning.

Jack Lightning blocked the Twisting Powerslam.

Maxx Skabb hit the Powerslam

Maxx Skabb takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Jack Lightning moved and the Big Legdrop missed!

Jack Lightning used the Standing Moonsault

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: Lightning is impressing me here; he's taking the fight to Skabb!

Tori Montgomery: We could be looking at an upset in the making!

Frankie Garnett: I'll believe it when I see it.

The Shockwave was countered into a Punch.

Maxx Skabb hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb

Maxx Skabb picks up Jack Lightning from behind.

Maxx Skabb climbs the turnbuckles.

Maxx Skabb hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

Jack Lightning blocked the Restraining Order.

Maxx Skabb takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Maxx Skabb used the Slit Throat Motion

Maxx Skabb applied the Over Shoulder Backbreaker

Will This Be It?

Jack Lightning broke the Solitary Confinement.

Maxx Skabb counters by reversing on Jack Lightning.

Maxx Skabb hit the Corner Boot Choke

Jack Lightning broke the Jailbreak.

Maxx Skabb blocked the DDT.

Jack Lightning hit the Small Package

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Jack Lightning hit the Dropkick To Knee

Jack Lightning hit the Leg Lariat

Jack Lightning climbs the turnbuckles.

Maxx Skabb recovers and stands up.

Jack Lightning hit the Flying Body Press

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of ten minutes and fifty seconds...Jack Lightning!

Bob Sinclair: Lightning with the upset victory!

Tori Montgomery: Satisfied now, Frankie?

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, yeah....

The opening to Rammstein's "Mein Teil" hits the speakers as the largest member of The League emerges, causing everyone with something that could even remotely be considered food to get away from the entranceway as quickly as possible for fear of losing their food...and at least a body part or two.

Amelia Williams: This bout is scheduled for one fall in the Omega Division! Introducing first, from der Schwarzwald, Deutschland, weighing 421 pounds..."Der Panzer" Rannulf von Krüshengberg!

Bob Sinclair: For Rannulf, this has all the makings of a "must-win" scenario. Going to 2-6 on the season can not bode well for his playoff chances.

Frankie Garnett: Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Tori Montgomery: It's still possible, but becoming highly unlikely.

"Regulate" hits the speakers, immediately drawing the ire of the crowd as a large figure stands in the entryway, backlit by a clear spotlight. Pyro explodes on the stage, causing the light to shut off as the figure finally emerges onto the stage proper. Laughing at the boos hurled in his direction, he takes his time walking to the ring and subsequently entering it for his next match.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Shreveport, Louisiana, weighing 292 pounds...Tarik Nolan!

Bob Sinclair: Nolan has yet to find a partner for Tag Team Turmoil, according to my information.

Tori Montgomery: That's also what I hear, Bob. While Phoenix has been linked to no fewer than two reliable sources, nothing has come from Nolan's camp as of yet.

Frankie Garnett: Their loss. Nolan carried that team to their TTT championship!

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Punch

Tarik Nolan took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Tarik Nolan hit the Punch

The Eye Gouge was countered into a Power Bodyslam.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Face Stepping

Rannulf von Krüshengberg applied the Nerve Pinch

Tarik Nolan moved and the Stomp missed!

Tarik Nolan hit the European Uppercut

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt

Tarik Nolan hit the Kick To Gut

Tarik Nolan hit the Eye Gouge

The Headbutt was countered into a Throat Thrust.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Punch

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Jab Punch

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Bionic Elbow

The Elbow Blow was countered into a Punch.

Tarik Nolan broke the Gutwrench Suplex.

The Eye Gouge was countered into a Throat Thrust.

Tarik Nolan blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Tarik Nolan recovers and stands up.

The Bionic Elbow was countered into a Punch.

Tarik Nolan hit the Punch

Tarik Nolan hit the Kick To Gut

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt

Tarik Nolan hit the Running Knee Lift

Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Strong Open Handed Chop

Bob Sinclair: Nolan looks rather...angry at the moment.

Frankie Garnett: Bob, you let me slap you across the chest as hard as I can. You'd be freaking angry too!

Tarik Nolan hit the DDT

The Headbutt To Groin was countered into a Low Blow.

The Headbutt To Groin was countered into a Low Blow.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

The Bionic Elbow was countered into a Punch.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg broke the Front Slam.

The Bear Hug was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Gutwrench Suplex

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Splash

Rannulf von Krüshengberg picks up Tarik Nolan.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Strong Open Handed Chop

Tarik Nolan rushed the Stalk Grounded Enemy.

Tarik Nolan hit the Running Knee Lift

Tarik Nolan hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

The referee was not happy with that move.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg counters by fighting back.

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Punch.

Tarik Nolan whips Rannulf von Krüshengberg into the ropes.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out the back of the Sidewalk Slam.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg applied the Full Nelson

Tarik Nolan counters by fighting back.

The Front Slam was countered into a Punch.

Tarik Nolan counters by reversing on Rannulf von Krüshengberg.

The Running Knee Lift was countered into a Shoulder Tackle.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg counters by reversing on Tarik Nolan.

Tarik Nolan slipped out of the Corner Stomp Flurry.

The Dirty South Strangla was countered into a Punch.

Tarik Nolan broke the Slamburger.

Tarik Nolan whips Rannulf von Krüshengberg to the corner.

Tarik Nolan hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

Tarik Nolan hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Tarik Nolan picks up Rannulf von Krüshengberg from behind.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Blindside High Knee missed!

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Kick To Gut.

Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Clothesline

Tarik Nolan looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out the back of the Dirty South Strangla.

Mein Gott in Himmel! Speisekarte-wheel Kick!

Tarik Nolan counters by reversing on Rannulf von Krüshengberg.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg recovers and stands up.

Tarik Nolan leaves the ring.

The referee begins counting the competitors out.

Tori Montgomery: Nolan looking to take the fight outside, and wear down Rannulf that way!

Bob Sinclair: A logical idea, given Nolan's abilities.

Frankie Garnett: More like a lapse of judgment. Nothing good ever comes from going out of the ring!

Tarik Nolan takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg broke the Ring Post Smash.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Powerbomb

The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.

The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb

Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out.

Tarik Nolan slipped out the back of the Slamburger.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out of the Regulator.

Tarik Nolan manages to escape the gravitational pull of the Speisekarte-wheel Kick!

Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out of the Stump Piledriver.

Tarik Nolan blocked the Slamburger.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg blocked the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry.

The Pump Kick was countered into a Clothesline.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Discus Punch

Rannulf von Krüshengberg takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Bionic Elbow

Tarik Nolan slipped out of the Slamburger.

The Dirty South Strangla was countered into a Punch.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Powerbomb

Tarik Nolan hit the Short Arm Clothesline

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt To Groin

Rannulf von Krüshengberg blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Tarik Nolan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

The Slamburger was countered into a Punch.

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Plant

Rannulf von Krüshengberg counters by reversing on Tarik Nolan.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Corner Stomp Flurry

Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out the back of the Dirty South Strangla.

Mein Gott in Himmel! Speisekarte-wheel Kick!

Tarik Nolan blocked the Slamburger.

The Powerbomb was countered into a Kick To Gut.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Pump Kick missed!

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Kick To Gut.

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Plant

Tarik Nolan locks in the DS2! How can Der Panzer deal with the pain?

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nineteen minutes even...Tarik Nolan!

Bob Sinclair: Nolan with a much needed win, evening his record on the season!

Tori Montgomery: As for Rannulf, he is in a world of trouble regarding the playoffs.

Frankie Garnett: Playoffs? Playoffs?! You're talking about playoffs?! He can't even win a match! Don't talk to him about playoffs!

The opening riffs of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" hits the speakers, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd as last season's champion emerges from the stage, bathed in a blue light shining beneath him. After pausing to mentally prepare himself, he walks to the ring, belt slung over his right shoulder and his eyes never leaving the squared circle as he climbs onto the apron and ducks between the ropes.

Amelia Williams: This is an Omega Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Liverpool, England, weighing 251 pounds, he is the reigning and defending League Champion...Robbie Maynard!

Tori Montgomery: This is a match I've been looking forward to. This could be a preview of a match that could decide the Omega Division later this season!

Bob Sinclair: A win here and Maynard could be on the inside track of making it to the championship match this season.

Frankie Garnett: Please, Tori. There's still ten more weeks after this. Let's not anoint a champion already.

"You're the Best" blasts from the arena speakers as The League's lone Samoan emerges from the back, staring a hole through the ring as if by doing so, he can change it to his preferred medium of a martial arts mat. As he gets to ringside, he quickly lashes out and kicks the top half of the steel steps off the bottom half, snarling as he slides into the ring and stands motionless, waiting for the bell to sound.

Amelia Williams: (opening), from the Isle of Samoa, weighing 214 pounds...Master Imoka!

Bob Sinclair: Imoka started the season on a five-match win streak, but has dropped the last two and seems on the verge of spiraling out of control.

Tori Montgomery: Another loss here and Imoka would find himself out of the division lead for the first time all season.

Frankie Garnett: Another choke artist? I thought Skabb had that market cornered!

Robbie Maynard hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Robbie Maynard hit the Stomp

Robbie Maynard applied the Arm Bar

Robbie Maynard hit the Knee Drop

Master Imoka moved and the Stomp missed!

Master Imoka hit the Forearm Blow

Master Imoka hit the Japanese Binta

Master Imoka hit the Forearm Strike

Master Imoka hit the Throat Thrust

Master Imoka hit the Japanese Binta

Master Imoka hit the Legsweep Kick

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Knee Pull.

Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick

Master Imoka took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Master Imoka hit the Forearm Strike

Master Imoka hit the Triple Kick Combo

Robbie Maynard moved and the Snap Driving Elbow missed!

Robbie Maynard hit the Elbow Drop

Robbie Maynard hit the Headbutt To Groin

Master Imoka slipped out the back of the Single Leg Grapevine.

The Arc Kick was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

Robbie Maynard hit the Legdrop To Groin

Robbie Maynard picks up Master Imoka.

Robbie Maynard hit the Vertical Suplex

Robbie Maynard hit the Headbutt To Groin

Robbie Maynard picks up Master Imoka from behind.

Robbie Maynard hit the Back Suplex

Robbie Maynard picks up Master Imoka.

Robbie Maynard hit the Capture Suplex

Robbie Maynard picks up Master Imoka from behind.

Master Imoka slipped out of the German Suplex.

Master Imoka hit the Strong Open Handed Chop

Master Imoka applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Master Imoka hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Master Imoka hit the Headbutt To Groin

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Single Leg Grapevine.

It's gotta be over, Robbie Maynard hits the Merseyside Maul!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of five minutes and fifty seconds...Robbie Maynard!

Bob Sinclair: And Maynard continues to roll on; he's now tied for the division lead!

Tori Montgomery: The Omega Division just got a lot more interesting....

The lights in the arena go pitch black, as red lasers and spotlights light up the area. The video screen lights up and flashes across the screen, "Nothing survives my sting!" The crowd starts booing as Dave Mustaine's voice echoes throughout the arena, "I am the Scorpion, whoa!" The jeering intensifies as a mash-up of "I Stand Alone" and "Amazing" hits the speakers, drawing out the reigning Legacy Pro Wrestling champion, complete with belt around the waist. Walking down the aisle, he talks trash the entire way while pointing at the LPW title around his waist. As he finally gets to the ring, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and stares down his opponent, an icy glare and the throat slash gesture his only actions as he drops to the mat.

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Houston, Texas, weighing 256 pounds...The Master of Disaster, The King of Sting, The Venomous One and Only, and the reigning Legacy Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion... he is "The Scorpion" Scott Stevens!

Tori Montgomery: If there is any justice in the world, Stevens will lose in two minutes or less.

Frankie Garnett: Fat chance, Tori!

Tori Montgomery: ...

Bob Sinclair: Stevens needs this win if he wants to stay afloat in the Alpha Division.

Within Temptation's "Stand My Ground" hits the arena speakers as a League Original emerges from the back, through a wall of flame pyro. His face gives no emotions away as he walks to the ring, shadowboxing as he stops at the ring steps. A moment later, he slams both fists into the top step before looking up the heavens with a cry of "For the Fallen" coming from his lips. With no further ado, he steps between the ropes, ready to go to war once again. At ringside, Tori drops her headset to the table and walks towards his corner, taking the spot his estranged wife should be manning as he nods in recognition to her.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, joined at ringside by Tori Montgomery, from the End of Nowhere, weighing 337 pounds...this is The Phoenix!

Frankie Garnett: Come on, Stevens, kick his fat carcass around!

Bob Sinclair: Phoenix will remain in the Alpha Division lead regardless of the result, but you know he wants a win in order to maintain the advantage he has at the moment.

Scott Stevens hit the Punch

Scott Stevens hit the Slap Kick

Scott Stevens hit the Forearm Strike

The Phoenix moved and the Back Kick missed!

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Blow

Scott Stevens took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Scott Stevens hit the Slap Kick

Scott Stevens hit the Knife Edge Chop

Scott Stevens hit the Kick To Thigh

The Phoenix moved and the Leg Lariat missed!

The Phoenix hit the Punch

The Phoenix applied the Front Facelock

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Strike

Scott Stevens took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Scott Stevens hit the Triple Kick Combo

The Phoenix blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

The Phoenix moved and the Corkscrew Legdrop missed!

The Phoenix applied the Rear Chinlock

The Phoenix hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

The Phoenix applied the Arm Bar

The Phoenix hit the Knee Pull

The Phoenix applied the Single Leg Boston Crab

The Phoenix applied the American Figure Four Leglock

Scott Stevens broke the Boston Crab.

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Scott Stevens hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Scott Stevens picks up The Phoenix from behind.

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Back Suplex.

Scott Stevens blocked the Side Explosion Suplex.

Scott Stevens blocked the Hammerlock Shoulder Breaker. This is the second block in a row, and Scott Stevens takes control.

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Tori Montgomery tries to interfere, and when Scott Stevens goes to deal with her it allows The Phoenix the chance to make a comeback.

Frankie Garnett: Oh, come on, ref! Throw her out of here!

Bob Sinclair: And how is that different when you interfered in Thor's match against Stevens?

Frankie Garnett: Because it's me!

Bob Sinclair: ....

The Phoenix hit the Diving DDT

The Phoenix applied the Single Leg Boston Crab

Scott Stevens blocked the Eternal Requiem.

The Phoenix applied the Camel Clutch

Will This Be It?

The Lacrymosa was countered into a Kick To Thigh.

The Phoenix blocked the Toxic Sting.

The Powerbomb was countered into a Punch.

Look at the torque from that Dragon Screw Leg Whip, Tori!

Scott Stevens slipped out the back of the Eternal Requiem.

The Phoenix blocked the Neckbreaker.

Scott Stevens hit the Kick Rush

The Phoenix counters by fighting back.

Scott Stevens blocked the Capture Suplex.

Scott Stevens slipped out of the Dragon Screw Leg Whip.

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Toxic Sting.

Scott Stevens slipped out the back of the Blaze of Glory.

Scott Stevens whips The Phoenix to the corner.

Scott Stevens hit the Corner Clothesline

And The Phoenix feels the Toxic Sting of Scott Stevens!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight minutes and fifty seconds...Scott Stevens!

Frankie Garnett: Bwa ha ha ha! Fat boy got beat!

Bob Sinclair: A disappointing result for Phoenix, to be sure, but Stevens gives himself a new lease on life in the division!

Disturbed's "Indestructible" hits the arena as one of this season's rookies emerges from the back, looking surprisingly at ease despite the hard beat of the song. Jumping onto the apron from the floor, he steps between the ropes and calmly waits for the bell to get the match underway.

Amelia Williams: This is our main event of the evening, scheduled for one fall in the Alpha Division! Introducing first, from the Island of Tria, weighing 205 pounds...Eidenhoek Gaiaspade!

Frankie Garnett: So, Tori, how does it feel to see your golden boy lose to Scorp?

Tori Montgomery: Can it, Frankie, before I shove my heel down your throat.

Frankie Garnett: ...damn....remind me not to talk to you anymore when you have a toothache....

Billy Idol's "Shock to the System" hits the speakers, bringing the crowd to their feet in ovation as one of the League's more recognizable faces emerges from backstage and across the green-tinted stage. As he hits the end of the entrance ramp, he throws his arms into the air, sending a pair of mushroom clouds into the air from the stage as he makes his way to the ring and through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing 278 pounds...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: A win here could vault Nuclear into a tie for second in the now-competitive Alpha Division.

Tori Montgomery: He just needs to get by a resurging Gaius to do it, though.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Elbow Strike

Nuclear Templeton took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Blow

Nuclear Templeton hit the Bell Clap

Nuclear Templeton hit the Open Handed Chop

Nuclear Templeton hit the Stomp

Nuclear Templeton picks up Eidenhoek Gaiaspade.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Strike

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Blow

Nuclear Templeton hit the Dropkick

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade recovers and stands up.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Charging Forearm

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Palm Thrust

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Knife Edge Chop

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Running Clothesline

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Knee Pull

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Elbow Drop On Knee.

Nuclear Templeton recovers and stands up.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Forearm Strike

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Single Leg Trip.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Kick To Thigh

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the High Knee

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Splash missed!

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade moved and the Seated Dropkick missed!

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Leg Lariat

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Seated Dropkick missed!

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Strike Flurry

Nuclear Templeton hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Nuclear Templeton picks up Eidenhoek Gaiaspade.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Belly To Belly Suplex

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade slipped out the back of the Rain of Pain.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Running Dropkick

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Seated Back Dropkick missed!

The Three Point Stance was countered into a Clothesline.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade picks up Nuclear Templeton from behind.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Running Bulldog

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Splash

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade picks up Nuclear Templeton from behind.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out the back of the Lung Blower.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade broke the Full Nelson.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Running Dropkick

Nuclear Templeton rushed the Spirit Roar.

The Armageddon Lariat was countered into a Single Arm Bar Takedown.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade picks up Nuclear Templeton.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out the back of the Runic Embrace.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade blocked the Apocalypse Now.

Nuclear Templeton applied the Full Nelson

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade counters by fighting back.

Nuclear Templeton counters by fighting back.

The Tiger Bomb was countered into a Palm Thrust.

Nuclear Templeton counters by fighting back.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Slingshot Suplex

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

And Nuclear Templeton gets Gaius up in the Torture Rack!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight minutes and fifty seconds...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: And Templeton pulls out the win, joining Diamond in second place in the division!

Frankie Garnett: And a short week to recover, too!

Tori Montgomery: No, Frankie. I just got word from the Commissioner. Week Nine will be held on the last day of this month. Something about avoiding short weeks and the like.

Frankie Garnett: Well, there go my plans all to hell.

Bob Sinclair: Folks, we'll see you in a week and a half for week nine of The League!

<hr>

1. Diamond (5-3) def. Sebastian Moore (2-6)

* Time of Match: 15:50

* Match Grade: B-

* Winner's Offense: 44%

* Diamond's Body Condition: Head 47, Body 80, Arms 86, Legs 88

* Sebastian Moore's Body Condition: Head 34, Body 76, Arms 99, Legs 96

* 7 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.14 points towards their season totals.

2. Johnny Triumph (6-2) def. Ian Carlisle (2-6)

* Time of Match: 8:20

* Match Grade: D

* Winner's Offense: 57%

* Johnny Triumph's Body Condition: Head 74, Body 90, Arms 99, Legs 94

* Ian Carlisle's Body Condition: Head 73, Body 90, Arms 91, Legs 86

* 5 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.60 points towards their season totals.

3. Dante Lorenzo (4-4) def. Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (2-6)

* Time of Match: 7:20

* Match Grade: C+

* Winner's Offense: 68%

* Dante Lorenzo's Body Condition: Head 54, Body 81, Arms 100, Legs 92

* Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.'s Body Condition: Head 61, Body 88, Arms 100, Legs 96

* 6 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.33 points towards their season totals.

4. Thor Hammerskald (4-4) def. Pizza Mask III (3-5)

* Time of Match: 8:20

* Match Grade: F

* Winner's Offense: 63%

* Thor Hammerskald's Body Condition: Head 79, Body 86, Arms 99, Legs 96

* Pizza Mask III's Body Condition: Head 65, Body 75, Arms 100, Legs 89

* 6 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.33 points towards their season totals.

5. Super Century (5-3) def. Sean (4-4)

* Time of Match: 23:20

* Match Grade: A+

* Winner's Offense: 52%

* Super Century's Body Condition: Head 48, Body 75, Arms 96, Legs 84

* Sean's Body Condition: Head 24, Body 66, Arms 96, Legs 86

* This is the Match of the Night (9 for Super Century, 7 for Sean)

6. Jack Lightning (3-5) def. Maxx Skabb (4-4)

* Time of Match: 10:50

* Match Grade: C+

* Winner's Offense: 45%

* Jack Lightning's Body Condition: Head 64, Body 74, Arms 100, Legs 97

* Maxx Skabb's Body Condition: Head 69, Body 80, Arms 96, Legs 94

* 1 winner in the prediction pool earns 8.00 points towards his season totals. (It makes up for Jacoby Jones throwing the Texans game.)

7. Tarik Nolan (4-4) def. Rannulf von Krüshengberg (2-6)

* Time of Match: 19:00

* Match Grade: C

* Winner's Offense: 51%

* Tarik Nolan's Body Condition: Head 58, Body 73, Arms 98, Legs 96

* Rannulf von Krüshengberg's Body Condition: Head 26, Body 82, Arms 100, Legs 93

* 5 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.60 points towards their season totals.

8. Robbie Maynard (6-2) def. Master Imoka (5-3)

* Time of Match: 5:50

* Match Grade: F

* Winner's Offense: 56%

* Robbie Maynard's Body Condition: Head 70, Body 87, Arms 99, Legs 91

* Master Imoka's Body Condition: Head 60, Body 68, Arms 94, Legs 88

* 4 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.00 points towards their season totals.

9. Scott Stevens (4-4) def. The Phoenix (6-2)

* Time of Match: 8:50

* Match Grade: D

* Winner's Offense: 57%

* Scott Stevens's Body Condition: Head 71, Body 88, Arms 98, Legs 67

* The Phoenix's Body Condition: Head 77, Body 91, Arms 99, Legs 81

* 3 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.67 points towards their season totals.

10. Nuclear Templeton (5-3) def. Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (4-4)

* Time of Match: 8:50

* Match Grade: E

* Winner's Offense: 50%

* Nuclear Templeton's Body Condition: Head 80, Body 91, Arms 95, Legs 97

* Eidenhoek Gaiaspade's Body Condition: Head 62, Body 71, Arms 99, Legs 96

* 8 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.00 points towards their season totals.

<hr>

WEEK NINE: TORONTO, ONTARIO (Canada—Ontario)

(Blood Loss Rule enforced, Ref Bumps Allowed, Regular style match)

OMEGA DIVISION: Master Imoka (5-3, 13%) vs. Rannulf von Krüshengberg (2-6, 10%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Ian Carlisle (2-6, 19%) vs. Robbie Maynard (6-2, 9%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Super Century (5-3, 13%) vs. Dante Lorenzo (4-4, 16%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Diamond (5-3, 18%) vs. The Phoenix (6-2, 14%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Thor Hammerskald (4-4, 21%) vs. Sebastian Moore (2-6, 18%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Johnny Triumph (6-2, 21%) vs. Sean (4-4, 20%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Maxx Skabb (4-4, 22%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (5-3, 18%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (4-4, 20%) vs. Scott Stevens (4-4, 24%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Tarik Nolan (4-4, 31%) vs. Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (2-6, 15%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Jack Lightning (3-5, 28%) vs. Pizza Mask III (3-5, 20%)

DEADLINES TO BE POSTED TOMORROW.

STAY TUNED....

Thor's win-loss total looks a little off in the recap...not that I mind, really :D

WEEK NINE: TORONTO, ONTARIO (Canada—Ontario)

(Blood Loss Rule enforced, Ref Bumps Allowed, Regular style match)

Archived