• Created
  • Last Reply

Key:

Benjamin T. Stanton Jr.

Ian Carlisle

Missy Callistra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Promo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Week there was crisis

Damm right. There could have been a full scale riot.

Last Week in Mexico the league's Honour was at stake. 7 F Grade Matches in a row.

Now orginally we had just planned for me to take an Early dive.

However we knew the crowds were annoyed that none of are fellow competors could put on a decent show. So we did the decent thing and decided to screw the plan and have the best match we could.

Even that did not go to plan . Ian botched the missle dropkick and temporarly knocked me out and you can't have a good match with one person.

Normally those two have 5 Star matches againist the others. After all Ian was entatainer of the Year, Last Season.

Want to know the reason we're so good

It's Because we are the highlights of the night

And don't you forget it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Promo End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The name for the Stanton & Carlisle tag team is the Highlights of the Night

Have confimed this with Ian

Later

CJAlex

:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

I can not believe this Twitter thing I started has stuck around ...

I also can't believe the only thing I needed to do to get Maxx to win was disappear. Stuff like that ain't good for a guys ego, ya know?!

So, yay, I'm back? *Waits for a parade ...* No, huh? Stoopid Rose Bowl gets all the good parades! Anyway, I won't bore you with details as to why I fell off the radar, as they are many and varied, and for the most part, just different ways of saying life kicked me in the crotch, a lot. However, I'm hoping all that stuff is behind me, and I can say I'm back, which I'm sure saddens most everyone here, but there's nothing I can do about it. :p (And even though we all know that's a fabrication, everyone smile and nod like it's true, darn it!)

Mason Grant makes his return so Scorpion can kick his ass some more. :cool::D:p

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wydZMjtfKM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wydZMjtfKM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Welcome back man.

Glad to see you back, Prophet. The place isn't the same without you.

You mean it smelled better, right? :p It's good to be back, though.

Mason Grant makes his return so Scorpion can kick his ass some more. :cool::D:p

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wydZMjtfKM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wydZMjtfKM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Welcome back man.

Why does everyone want me to plug my tuckus into an outlet? Besides, if I was to come back, I think we can all agree it'd be less Jericho bravado, and more Bull Buchanen bombing. lol

You mean it smelled better, right? :p It's good to be back, though.

Why does everyone want me to plug my tuckus into an outlet? Besides, if I was to come back, I think we can all agree it'd be less Jericho bravado, and more Bull Buchanen bombing. lol

LOL.

Sorry to all the Baltimore Ravens fans in here.....SIKE!!!!!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU-D4u9WIh8?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU-D4u9WIh8?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Via Twitters:

@GloriousRequiem: Poor Scorpion. First he'll lose tomorrow night to @Diamond_rocks!, then his Texans will get stomped AGAIN by the Ravens.

@GloriousRequiem: Now all we need is for LPW to reopen and Scorp to lose that belt and it will be the trifecta from hell. I approve! #ScottStevensIsSmelly

@GloriousRequiem: Hey, at least we didn't get Tebowed. And who is Ike Taylor, anyway? #Relentless #Festivus

An hour later, this one item was the only thing posted in Phoenix's latest blog entry...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CGRThLyuN1U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<hr>

<hr>

Also, in order to make this post relevant (and given the absolutely crappy day I've had so far, I say to heck with being overly creative today), here are Tori's picks for this week:

Dante Lorenzo

Ian Carlisle (upset alert?)

Sebastian Moore

The Phoenix

Sean

Jack Lightning (secondary upset alert)

Rannulf von Krüshengberg

Johnny Triumph

Diamond

Thor Hammerskald

Twitternet.

@Survive_The_Sting! The Texans victory party was awesome!!!!!!!!!! Dropped $25 large on drinks for the team.

@Survive_The_Sting! Rannulf tried to sneak in his buffet bill for $10,000 but I caught it in time.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Ravens got lucky the first time around. This time they will catch a Yates Infection.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem The only thing I lost to @Diamond_rocks! is my one dollar bills when they disappeared into her g-string at the victory party. :-p

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem I will never lose the LPW World Heavyweight Championship. Don't hate the champion because I have something you want and never will get. #ScorpionIsGod #Champ

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Ike Taylor is someone you aren't and never will be....a former world champion.

@Survive_The_Sting! Still waiting on a reply back from @Nuke_Da_Whales on my invitation to form a tag team.

Will try to get show up tonight. I've yet to run matches (busy few days at work) plus a toothache flaring up now and then (with occasional jaunts to my ear...yeah, I don't get it either) plus car-related stress yesterday and today plus two consecutive short nights' sleep = a worn-down SF who is horribly behind and not feeling motivated. :(

At least my game is updated, so I can go right in and start matches. If they all end up short again, I might be able to swing the show with minimal effort. Too many 20 minute jobs, though, and I might go nuts.

Twitternet.

@Survive_The_Sting! I heard from the rumor hotline today that Rannulf von Krüshengberg might debut a new side of himself this week. If it's true than it can only be this. :-p

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7OVPE5ZCl4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7OVPE5ZCl4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Twitternet.[/Quote]

Oh man, now I'm gonna get yelled at. Darn you, Jman, don't you know the evil you've unleashed? My phone is gonna be ringing all damn night ... telling people to call my mama, for shame! :p

I just realized, I forgot to make picks....

Wow...:(

If it makes you feel better, I've forgotten for weeks. lol

Oh man, now I'm gonna get yelled at. Darn you, Jman, don't you know the evil you've unleashed? My phone is gonna be ringing all damn night ... telling people to call my mama, for shame! :p

Yeah you better call your mama or this guy will come after you.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1A196_M-A&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1A196_M-A&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN0_DkVA1cg&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN0_DkVA1cg&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

What the **** was that and who are those women with Brodus?

That was the Funkasaurus, from the Planet Funk! He's Funktastic! And Terry is gonna get him for gimmick infringement. lol

As for the women, one was Naomi Knight, former dancer for the Orlando Magic, and runner up (I think) of Diva's NXT. And the other is Caylee Turner, who was on Tough Enough, and called Melina vs. Alicia Fox a classic match. I get to watch them in FCW, so I'm in the know. lol

Yeah you better call your mama or this guy will come after you.

Pfft, I ain't scared of the Cat. I just gotta break out my funky Lamont dance moves, and put a cape on his shoulders, before running away. I got a plan! :p

This thread needs more Ken Shamrock. Enough said.

That said, have a show. I apologize for the delay.

<hr>

<hr>

Season Five, Week Seven

Pierre, South Dakota

January 10, 2012

<object width="400" height="25"><embed src="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfblGznVLJo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

THE LEAGUE: SEASON FIVE, WEEK SEVEN

Instead of any fancy pyrotechnics to start the show, we instead go right to the ring to prepare for our first match of the evening.

OMEGA DIVISION: Tarik Nolan (3-3, 3%) vs. Dante Lorenzo (2-4, 22%)

"Regulate" hits the speakers, immediately drawing the ire of the crowd as a large figure stands in the entryway, backlit by a clear spotlight. Pyro explodes on the stage, causing the light to shut off as the figure finally emerges onto the stage proper. Laughing at the boos hurled in his direction, he takes his time walking to the ring and subsequently entering it for his next match.

Amelia Williams: Our first match of the night is an Omega Division contest scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Shreveport, Louisiana, weighing 292 pounds...Tarik Nolan!

Bob Sinclair: Good evening, everyone, and welcome to week seven of The League. As we prepare for our opening match, guys, what are your focal points for the week?

Frankie Garnett: Thor taking no prisoners in the main event, of course!

Bob Sinclair: Tori?

Tori Montgomery: Seeing how well Imoka bounces back from losing last week. That could be the key to the entire Omega Division race.

Three Days Grace's "Riot" hits the speakers to a chorus of jeers as the first Italian-born member of The League emerges from the back, ignoring the crowd in the arena as he mentally prepares for his upcoming match. Reaching the ring, he climbs up the steps and enters between the ropes, his face never losing a look of confident indifference.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Florence, Italy, weighing 291 pounds...Dante Lorenzo!

Bob Sinclair: This match could be vital for both men if they want a shot at staying competitive in the Omega Division.

Frankie Garnett: Which would be nice if, y'know, anyone cared.

Tori Montgomery: ....

Tarik Nolan hit the Eye Gouge

The referee warns that that was illegal.

Tarik Nolan hit the European Uppercut

Dante Lorenzo took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

The Knife Edge Chop was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Rub

Tarik Nolan picks up Dante Lorenzo.

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Stepping

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt To Groin

Dante Lorenzo rushed the Power Taunt.

Dante Lorenzo hit the European Uppercut

Dante Lorenzo hit the Throat Thrust

Dante Lorenzo hit the Punch

Dante Lorenzo hit the Eye Gouge

The Knife Edge Chop was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Tarik Nolan hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Dante Lorenzo blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

The referee was not happy with that move.

Dante Lorenzo rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Dante Lorenzo hit the Punch

Tarik Nolan broke the Short Arm Clothesline.

Dante Lorenzo broke the Face Plant.

Dante Lorenzo hit the Discus Clothesline

Tarik Nolan took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Tarik Nolan hit the Front Slam

Tarik Nolan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

The Seated Knuckle Punches was countered into a Low Blow.

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

Dante Lorenzo picks up Tarik Nolan.

Tarik Nolan blocked the Samoan Drop.

Tarik Nolan moved and the Roundhouse Punch missed!

Tarik Nolan hit the Press Powerslam

The referee begins the count...

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Dante Lorenzo blocked the Dirty South Strangla.

Dante Lorenzo slipped out the back of the Press Powerslam.

Tarik Nolan broke the Full Nelson.

Tarik Nolan whips Dante Lorenzo to the corner.

Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Stomp Flurry

Tarik Nolan picks up Dante Lorenzo from behind.

Dante Lorenzo broke the Regulator.

Dante Lorenzo hit the Front Slam

Tarik Nolan slipped out of the European Figure Four Leglock.

The Dirty South Strangla was countered into a Punch.

The fans boo Dante Lorenzo, trying to distract him.

The Discus Clothesline was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Dante Lorenzo slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Tarik Nolan moved and the Strong Open Handed Chop missed!

Tarik Nolan hit the Press Powerslam

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Dirty South Strangla, and Dante Lorenzo is in a world of hurt!

The referee checks the submission...

It seems to be locked in!

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

Bob Sinclair: I thought Tarik had him there!

Tori Montgomery: By all rights, he should have. That hangman's choke is lethal!

Frankie Garnett: If done by someone who knows what they are doing, perhaps....

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Plant

Tarik Nolan used the Slit Throat Motion

Dante Lorenzo blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Dante Lorenzo hit the Roundhouse Punch

The crowd start chanting to taunt Dante Lorenzo.

The Painaroni was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Dante Lorenzo blocked the Press Powerslam.

Tarik Nolan hit the Pump Kick

Dante Lorenzo slipped out the back of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Tarik Nolan slipped out of the Full Nelson Bomb.

Tarik Nolan hit the Stump Piledriver

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Tarik Nolan whips Dante Lorenzo into the ropes.

The Sidewalk Slam was countered into a Running Body Smash.

Dante Lorenzo picks up Tarik Nolan.

A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage.

Tarik Nolan counters by reversing on Dante Lorenzo.

Dante Lorenzo blocked the Twisting Powerslam.

Tarik Nolan hit the Powerslam

Dante Lorenzo slipped out of the Dirty South Strangla.

The crowd is solidly against Tarik Nolan, trying to get him to lose his cool.

Tarik Nolan whips Dante Lorenzo to the corner.

Tarik Nolan hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

Dante Lorenzo blocked the Dirty South Strangla.

Tarik Nolan is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Dante Lorenzo blocked the Regulator. This is the second block in a row, and Dante Lorenzo takes control.

Bob Sinclair: Nolan tried to end the match twice there, but Dante was ready for it.

Tori Montgomery: A little bit of scouting doesn't hurt, and it certainly helped in his case there!

The Hurtaretti was countered into a Spinebuster.

Tarik Nolan looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Tarik Nolan stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Dante Lorenzo broke the Press Powerslam by falling on top.

1!

Kick Out!

Dante Lorenzo hit the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry

Dante Lorenzo hit the Ring Apron Suplex

Dante Lorenzo hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Tarik Nolan counters by fighting back.

Tarik Nolan hit the Pump Kick

Dante Lorenzo slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Tarik Nolan hit the Low Blow With Cradle

Dante Lorenzo slipped out of the Regulator.

Dante Lorenzo climbs the turnbuckles.

Dante Lorenzo climbs down off the top rope.

The Hurtaretti was countered into a Spinebuster.

Tarik Nolan hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Painaroni, order up for Tarik Nolan!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The referee has called for the bell!

The fans start a chant of 'That Was Awesome'.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of sixteen and a half minutes...Dante Lorenzo!

Bob Sinclair: A huge win for Dante, which he needed badly!

Tori Montgomery: As for Tarik, that loss has to really rankle; that win would have put him over .500 and been a huge confidence booster.

Frankie Garnett: Blah blah blah, Tori. Words are wind, and totally worthless.

OMEGA DIVISION: Super Century (4-2, 16%) vs. Ian Carlisle (1-5, 11%)

Linkin Park's "What I've Done" blares through the arena as one of the League's youngest members steps into the arena. A moment later, he sprints towards the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and heading to a corner to appeal to the fans.

Amelia Williams: Our next bout is scheduled for one fall in the Omega Division! Introducing first, from Blackpool, England, weighing 222 pounds...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: Carlisle picked up his first win of the season last week over his partner for Tag Team Turmoil in three weeks' time.

Tori Montgomery: It's going to be tough for him to keep up the momentum, especially this week.

Frankie Garnett: I disagree. This is the perfect week for him to build momentum!

Without warning, all of the lights go off in the arena, casting everything into pitch blackness. A few seconds pass before a spotlight shines on one of the turnbuckles, revealing no one there. This is repeated with all four corners, each revealing no one there. Finally, one last spotlight shines down onto the middle of the ring, which reveals the caped form of The League's resident superhero, who stands with arms folded and staring intently into the audience.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Halls of Justice, weighing 205 pounds...Super Century!

Frankie Garnett: And that's why, people.

Bob Sinclair: Century's been making a mark for himself this season, finding himself in a deadlock one match behind the division leaders entering the week.

Tori Montgomery: Many say that Century has overachieved this season. We'll find out if his magical run can continue right here!

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Clothesline

Ian Carlisle hit the Fist Drop

Ian Carlisle hit the Knee Pull

Ian Carlisle applied the Arm Bar

Super Century moved and the Stomp missed!

Super Century hit the Running Clothesline

Ian Carlisle blocked the Knee Pull.

Ian Carlisle recovers and stands up.

Super Century hit the Spinning Back Kick

Super Century hit the Knife Edge Chop

Ian Carlisle took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Ian Carlisle hit the Eye Gouge

Ian Carlisle hit the Slap Kick

Super Century blocked the Spinning Head Scissors.

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Dropkick

Ian Carlisle hit the Splash

Ian Carlisle applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Ian Carlisle hit the Seated Dropkick

Ian Carlisle picks up Super Century.

Ian Carlisle hit the Small Package

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

Ian Carlisle climbs the turnbuckles.

Ian Carlisle looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Super Century moved and the Flying Clothesline missed!

Ian Carlisle moved and the Snap Driving Elbow missed!

Ian Carlisle picks up Super Century from behind.

Super Century blocked the German Suplex.

Super Century counters by fighting back.

Super Century hit the Running Dropkick

Super Century applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Super Century hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Super Century picks up Ian Carlisle.

Ian Carlisle counters by fighting back.

Super Century counters by fighting back.

Super Century hit the Springboard Rana

Super Century picks up Ian Carlisle.

The Powerbomb was countered into a Sunset Flip.

1!

Ian Carlisle hit the Small Package

1!

And Ian Carlisle spikes his opponent with a Cradle Piledriver!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

The referee's hand starts coming down...

3!

The fans boo, unhappy after a dull match.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of six minutes even...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: That's two in a row for the youngster!

Frankie Garnett: Heh, I'm not surprised.

Tori Montgomery: Carlisle pulls out a minor upset, and really puts a hamper on Century's chances at staying in the upper half of the Omega Division!

ALPHA DIVISION: Sebastian Moore (2-4, 13%) vs. Pizza Mask III (2-4, 14%)

It is to Muse's "Assassin" that he emerges, an arrogant smirk crossing his face as he soaks in the jeers of the crowd. Looking up at the spotlight for a moment, his smirk seems to get even bigger as he walks down the ramp, ignoring the catcalls of the crowd as he ascends the steps, wipes his feet on the apron, and steps through the ropes, looking more at ease than the casual fan may think.

Amelia Williams: This is our first Alpha Division match of the evening, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 237 pounds...Sebastian Moore!

Tori Montgomery: I've heard from Moore that he's working on adding in a few more MMA-style moves to his arsenal, and may be starting to sprinkle them in tonight.

Bob Sinclair: Looking to better his record, I take it?

Tori Montgomery: Aren't they all?

Frankie Garnett: Thank you, Captain Obvious.

The theme to Samurai Pizza Cats plays as a van painted red with the words "Pizza Wagon" on the side comes down to ringside. Emerging from the van, the former backyard wrestler is seen in his trademark Pizza Hut uniform and new tights that resemble a cheese pizza on the left side, and a shot of PM3 bashing the Noid in the face with a chair. Reaching into the van to pull out a Pain Pizza, he hands it off to one lucky fan at ringside before hopping over the top rope and entering the ring to the cheers of the fans in attendance.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Your Friendly Neighborhood Pizzeria, weighing 199 pounds...Pizza Mask III!

Bob Sinclair: Once again, Pizza Mask has struggled this season.

Tori Montgomery: Mainly because for a guy his size, he has a finisher that you need to power a guy into the air to use. That's the whole rationale behind the Crazy Bread Twist.

Frankie Garnett: Wait, you're trying to make reason of this nut? Why?!

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Blow

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Strike

Pizza Mask III moved and the Kick To Thigh missed!

Pizza Mask III hit the Kick To Gut

Sebastian Moore took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Blow

Sebastian Moore hit the Dropkick

Sebastian Moore applied the Body Scissors

Pizza Mask III broke the La Magistral Cradle by reaching the ropes.

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Kick Combo

Sebastian Moore hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Pizza Mask III broke the Single Leg Grapevine by reaching the ropes.

Sebastian Moore picks up Pizza Mask III.

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Sebastian Moore applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Pizza Mask III moved and the Flying Armbar missed!

Pizza Mask III hit the Dropkick

Pizza Mask III hit the Stomp

Pizza Mask III picks up Sebastian Moore from behind.

Pizza Mask III stops to acknowledge the fans at ringside.

Pizza Mask III hit the Dropkick

Pizza Mask III hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Sebastian Moore moved and the Cartwheel Splash missed!

Pizza Mask III blocked the Camel Clutch.

Pizza Mask III blocked the Explosion Suplex.

Sebastian Moore whips Pizza Mask III to the corner.

Sebastian Moore hit the Corner Dropkick

The crowd is solidly behind Sebastian Moore, and he is obviously feeding off their energy.

Flying armbar by Sebastian Moore, and Pizza Mask III is in trouble!

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

Frankie Garnett: The heck?

Tori Montgomery: Shades of Gaius' Runic Embrace finisher there, but with Moore's own twist to it. I thought he had PM3 for a moment there!

Bob Sinclair: Apparently, he didn't have it locked in tightly enough and Pizza Mask lives to fight on!

Pizza Mask III slipped out the back of the S.T.O..

Pizza Mask III hit the Kick Rush

Pizza Mask III hit the Seated Dropkick

Pizza Mask III hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Sebastian Moore counters by fighting back.

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Pizza Mask III broke the Explosion Suplex.

The Running Dropkick was countered into a Backdrop.

Sebastian Moore hit the Gutwrench Suplex

Pizza Mask III slipped out the back of the Chonan Lock.

Sebastian Moore blocked the Spinning Arm Drag.

Sebastian Moore moved and the Dropkicksault missed!

Pizza Mask III moved and the Flying Armbar missed!

Sebastian Moore broke the DDT.

Pizza Mask III slipped out the back of the S.T.O..

Pizza Mask III hit the Kick Rush

Sebastian Moore took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Sebastian Moore picks up Pizza Mask III from behind.

Pizza Mask III blocked the Wheel Barrow Suplex.

Sebastian Moore hit the Back Suplex

Pizza Mask III slipped out the back of the Chonan Lock.

Sebastian Moore broke the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker.

Sebastian Moore hit the S.T.O.

Pizza Mask III slipped out the back of the Flying Armbar.

Pizza Mask III climbs the turnbuckles.

Sebastian Moore shook the ropes to stop the Moonsault Press.

Sebastian Moore throws Pizza Mask III off the top rope.

Sebastian Moore hit the Gutwrench Suplex

Pizza Mask III moved and the Chonan Lock missed!

Pizza Mask III just gave Moore a Side Order of Breadsticks!

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: Pizza Mask starting to pick up the momentum here, could he be on the verge of victory?

Frankie Garnett: ...Bob, you're sounding like a nerd. Knock if off.

Tori Montgomery: You're one to talk, Frankie....

Pizza Mask III hit the Small Package

1!

Sebastian Moore moved and the Moonsault Press missed!

Sebastian Moore applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Pizza Mask III slipped out of the Chonan Lock.

Pizza Mask III hit the Triple Kick Combo

Pizza Mask III used the Arabian Press

1!

Sebastian Moore blocked the Small Package.

Pizza Mask III hit the Side Spinning Kick

Sebastian Moore broke the Side Order of Breadsticks.

Sebastian Moore picks up Pizza Mask III from behind.

Sebastian Moore whips Pizza Mask III to the corner.

Pizza Mask III in a world of hurt as Sebastian Moore tries to break the exposed knee!

Pizza Mask III slipped out the back of the Camel Clutch.

Pizza Mask III hit the Missile Dropkick

Pizza Mask III looking for the pin with the Crazy Bread Twist....

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans applaud after seeing a very good match.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of fourteen and a half minutes...Pizza Mask III!

Tori Montgomery: PM3 with his new finisher, putting all of his weight on the opponent's shoulders, manages to eke out a hard-fought win!

Frankie Garnett: Can we get to someone more interesting than these jobbers?

Bob Sinclair: Frankie, why do you have to be like that?

Frankie Garnett: Because I can! And, it's in my contract!

Tori Montgomery: Yeah, I call bull on that....

ALPHA DIVISION: The Phoenix (5-1, 12%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (4-2, 22%)

Within Temptation's "Stand My Ground" hits the arena speakers as a League Original emerges from the back, through a wall of flame pyro. His face gives no emotions away as he walks to the ring, shadowboxing as he stops at the ring steps. A moment later, he slams both fists into the top step before looking up the heavens with a cry of "For the Fallen" coming from his lips. With no further ado, he steps between the ropes, ready to go to war once again. At ringside, Tori drops her headset to the table and walks towards his corner, taking the spot his estranged wife should be manning as he nods in recognition to her.

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, joined at ringside by Tori Montgomery, from the End of Nowhere, weighing 337 pounds...this is The Phoenix!

Frankie Garnett: Ah, finally. Back to the old days when it was just the two of us, Bob.

Bob Sinclair: And that worries me, to be quite honest.

Billy Idol's "Shock to the System" hits the speakers, bringing the crowd to their feet in ovation as one of the League's more recognizable faces emerges from backstage and across the green-tinted stage. As he hits the end of the entrance ramp, he throws his arms into the air, sending a pair of mushroom clouds into the air from the stage as he makes his way to the ring and through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: (opening) from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing 278 pounds...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: This should be an interesting match, as these two are rumored to be teaming up for Tag Team Turmoil this season.

Frankie Garnett: I just don't see why Nuclear wants that fat tub-o'-lard as a partner.

Bob Sinclair: Because Phoenix is one of the select few to claim a TTT victory in the past...?

Frankie Garnett: Pfft, like that's an excuse.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Bell Clap

Nuclear Templeton hit the Open Handed Chop

Nuclear Templeton hit the Knee Drop

The Phoenix moved and the Stomp missed!

The Phoenix hit the Knife Edge Chop

The Phoenix hit the Knee Pull

Nuclear Templeton slipped out of the Rear Chinlock.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Strike

The Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Nuclear Templeton broke the Front Facelock by reaching the ropes.

The Phoenix hit the Foot Stomp

The Phoenix hit the Punch

The Phoenix hit the Kick To Gut

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Blow

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Single Leg Trip.

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Strike

Nuclear Templeton took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Belly To Belly Suplex.

The Phoenix hit the Side Explosion Suplex

The Phoenix hit the Rear Crossface Blows

The Phoenix applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

Armbar takedown...Phoenix locks in the Blaze of Glory!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of three minutes and forty seconds...The Phoenix!

Bob Sinclair: Phoenix wasting no time in notching his sixth win of the season and ensuring he remains atop the Alpha Division!

Frankie Garnett: Oh, damn, here comes Tori. That didn't take long. Stupid fat piece of—

Tori Montgomery: That's enough out of you, Frankie. You're driving our viewers away.

OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (1-5, 13%) vs. Sean (4-2, 22%)

"Here Comes the Money" hits the speakers, as one of this season's rookies emerges from the back, with a beautiful woman hanging off his left arm. He pays no attention to the jeering fans, his attitude simply screaming "I'm better than you."

Amelia Williams: This is an Omega Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Missy Callistra, from Providence, Rhode Island, weighing 224 pounds...Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.!

Bob Sinclair: Rumors abound that Stanton laid down for Carlisle last week, as a token of solidarity before Tag Team Turmoil.

Tori Montgomery: Rumors, hell. They even admitted it publicly!

Frankie Garnett: Hey, if they work out an arrangement, who are we to mock it?

Bob Sinclair: ....

Motley Crue's "Kickstart My Heart" hits the arena speakers as a spotlight shines down on the top of the ramp. Emerging from the back, the former League Champion walks out as he throws a hand into the air, causing pyro to erupt from behind him in a manner of paparazzi photographing him. With a smirk, the champ heads to the ring, the spotlight remaining on him the whole time.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, now residing in Los Angeles, California, weighing 230 pounds..."Hollywood" Sean!

Bob Sinclair: The former champ is right in the thick of the Omega Division hunt, sitting solidly in the upper half of the standings coming in to tonight.

Frankie Garnett: And that is where he will stay, mark my words.

Tori Montgomery: Looking to face Sean in the championship, Frankie?

Frankie Garnett: Sure. Thor and Sean are teaming again, after all. Who better to face off in the finals?

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Knife Edge Chop

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Sean moved and the Seated Back Kick missed!

Sean hit the Forearm Strike

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Front Facelock

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Punch

Sean took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Sean hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Sean hit the Knee Pull

Sean applied the Western Spinning Toe Hold

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Suplex

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Knee Bar

Sean slipped out of the Single Leg Grapevine.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out of the Belly To Belly Suplex.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Vertical Suplex

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Seated Dropkick

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. picks up Sean.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Seated Dropkick

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. picks up Sean from behind.

Sean blocked the Arrogant Back Suplex Pin.

Sean blocked the Cheating Roll Up. This is the second block in a row, and Sean takes control.

Sean hit the Face Plant

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. blocked the Inverted Atomic Drop.

Sean hit the Belly To Belly Suplex

Sean hit the Legdrop To Groin

Sean picks up Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. from behind.

Sean hit the Dropkick To Knee

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. counters by reversing on Sean.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Dropkick To Knee

The Small Package was countered into a Punch.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. blocked the Highlight.

The Vertigo was countered into a Dropkick.

Sean broke the Head And Arm Suplex by falling on top.

1!

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Punch.

Sean broke the Capture Suplex.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out of the Head And Arm Suplex.

Sean broke the Small Package by falling on top.

1!

Sean just gave Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. a case of Vertigo!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At The Last Second!

Frankie Garnett: Three! That was three, right?

Tori Montgomery: No. Very close, though!

Frankie Garnett: Bah.

Bob Sinclair: Sean nearly put that one away there, and one has to think that he is firmly in control at the moment.

The Move of the Night! was countered into a Double Leg Trip.

Sean broke the Head And Arm Suplex.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. blocked the Slingshot Suplex.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. blocked the Vertigo. This is the second block in a row, and Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. takes control.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Capture Suplex

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Dropkick To Knee

The Seated Knuckle Punches was countered into a Low Blow.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out the back of the Modified Figure Four Leglock.

Sean broke the Arrogant Back Suplex Pin by falling on top.

1!

The Small Package was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Sean blocked the Head And Arm Suplex.

The Small Package was countered into a Eye Gouge.

Sean climbs the turnbuckles.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. moved and the Flying Double Axe Handle missed!

Sean blocked the Capture Suplex.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. climbs the turnbuckles.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Flying Body Press

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At The Last Second!

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Small Package

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Frankie Garnett: Wait, what?!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of ten and a half minutes...Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.!

Bob Sinclair: Stanton with a huge upset, and he has just stunned this South Dakota crowd!

Tori Montgomery: That's an understatement, Bob. Stanton with a huge win, and that could shake things up in the division!

ALPHA DIVISION: Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (3-3, 21%) vs. Jack Lightning (2-4, 15%)

Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" hits the speakers as the first Canadian to enter The League emerges from the back, looking surprisingly at ease as he steps onto the ring apron and leaps over the top rope. Climbing onto the turnbuckles, he raises an arm in the air and drinks in the cheers of the crowd before dropping back to the mat and preparing for his match.

Amelia Williams: This Alpha Division bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from London, Ontario, weighing 233 pounds...Jack Lightning!

Bob Sinclair: Lightning continues his struggles in The League, but tonight he has a chance for a bit of redemption.

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, right. Ain't gonna happen.

Tori Montgomery: Like you're one to talk, Frankie. What have you done for Thor lately?

Frankie Garnett: Erm....

Disturbed's "Indestructible" hits the arena as one of this season's rookies emerges from the back, looking surprisingly at ease despite the hard beat of the song. Jumping onto the apron from the floor, he steps between the ropes and calmly waits for the bell to get the match underway.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Island of Tria, weighing 205 pounds...Eidenhoek Gaiaspade!

Bob Sinclair: It almost seems as if Gaius has found a spring to his step recently.

Tori Montgomery: This is the best record he's had at this point during a season, so he must be doing something right.

Frankie Garnett: But it's only his second season!

Tori Montgomery: Exactly.

Frankie Garnett: ....

Jack Lightning hit the Back Kick

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Kick To Thigh

Jack Lightning blocked the Single Leg Trip.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Elbow Strike

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Kick To Thigh

The Palm Thrust was countered into a Side Headlock Takedown.

Jack Lightning hit the Elbow Drop

Jack Lightning applied the Arm Bar

Jack Lightning hit the Fist Drop

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade slipped out the back of the Rear Chinlock.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Dropkick

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

Jack Lightning moved and the Splash missed!

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade counters by fighting back.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Spinning Head Scissors

Jack Lightning moved and the Slingshot Senton Bomb missed!

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade moved and the Corkscrew Legdrop missed!

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Jack Lightning moved and the Slingshot Legdrop missed!

Jack Lightning counters by fighting back.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade blocked the Spinning Arm Drag.

The Running Dropkick was countered into a Single Leg Trip.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade picks up Jack Lightning.

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Side Headlock Takedown.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade moved and the Rolling Senton missed!

Jack Lightning moved and the Standing Moonsault missed!

Jack Lightning hit the Spinning Head Scissors

Jack Lightning hit the Seated Dropkick

The crowd start a chant for Jack Lightning.

Jack Lightning picks up Eidenhoek Gaiaspade from behind.

Jack Lightning hit the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade moved and the Standing Moonsault missed!

Jack Lightning blocked the Kneeling Kick Rush.

Jack Lightning moved and the Slingshot Legdrop missed!

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Strong Charging Forearm

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade climbs the turnbuckles.

Jack Lightning hit the Super Russian Legsweep

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: I don’t know how Gaius kicked out of that!

Tori Montgomery: That makes two of us, Bob. The impact liked to have shook the ring!

Frankie Garnett: Either the kid is hard-headed, or he did that on instinct.

The fans try to help Jack Lightning by chanting his name.

Jack Lightning hit the Dropkick To Knee

Jack Lightning picks up Eidenhoek Gaiaspade.

Jack Lightning climbs the turnbuckles.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade moved and the Flying Body Press missed!

Jack Lightning hit the Second Rope Dropkick

Jack Lightning used the Standing Moonsault

1!

The Shockwave was countered into a Palm Thrust.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade slipped out the back of the Small Package.

Jack Lightning blocked the Lung Blower.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Running Dropkick

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Springboard Rana

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Running Plancha Dive

The referee begins counting the competitors out.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade picks up Jack Lightning from behind.

Jack Lightning escaped from the Runic Embrace.

The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.

Jack Lightning moved and the Pump Kick missed!

The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out.

Jack Lightning hit the Flying Clothesline

Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out.

Bob Sinclair: Lightning seems to have gotten control, but can he put the upstart away?

Frankie Garnett: "My sources tell me no."

Tori Montgomery: Frankie, put the damn Magic 8-Ball away and focus on the match!

The Springboard Rana was countered into a Dropkick.

Jack Lightning moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

The Small Package was countered into a Forearm Strike.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade climbs the turnbuckles.

Jack Lightning shook the ropes to stop the Flying Headbutt.

Jack Lightning throws Eidenhoek Gaiaspade off the top rope.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade recovers and stands up.

Jack Lightning takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade shook the ropes to stop the Flying Clothesline.

Jack Lightning counters by kicking Eidenhoek Gaiaspade away.

Jack Lightning hit the Second Rope Dropkick

Gaius takes down Lightning with the Earthshard; what impact!

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade whips Jack Lightning to the corner.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Rope Walk Smash

Jack Lightning hit the Springboard Rana

Jack Lightning picks up Eidenhoek Gaiaspade from behind.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade slipped out the back of the Tesla Coil.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Lung Blower

Gaius just about broke Jack Lightning's arm there!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of fifteen minutes and twenty seconds...Eidenhoek Gaiaspade!

Bob Sinclair: And Gaius goes above .500 for the season with a huge win!

Frankie Garnett: Eh, he got lucky.

Tori Montgomery: Not luck if you can back it up, Frankie, and Gaius did just that tonight!

OMEGA DIVISION: Rannulf von Krüshengberg (2-4, 22%) vs. Robbie Maynard (4-2, 16%)

The opening to Rammstein's "Mein Teil" hits the speakers as the largest member of The League emerges, causing everyone with something that could even remotely be considered food to get away from the entranceway as quickly as possible for fear of losing their food...and at least a body part or two.

Amelia Williams: This Omega Division bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from der Schwarzwald, Deutschland, weighing 421 pounds..."Der Panzer" Rannulf von Krüshengberg!

Bob Sinclair: To say that Rannulf has struggled is an understatement.

Frankie Garnett: No kidding. You'd think someone of his size could be dominant, but instead he's basically been a giant doormat for everyone here!

Tori Montgomery: Frankie, if he comes after your food tonight, I am going to laugh.

The opening riffs of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" hits the speakers, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd as last season's champion emerges from the stage, bathed in a blue light shining beneath him. After pausing to mentally prepare himself, he walks to the ring, belt slung over his right shoulder and his eyes never leaving the squared circle as he climbs onto the apron and ducks between the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 251 pounds, he is the reigning and defending League Champion...Robbie Maynard!

Bob Sinclair: A win here would put Maynard into at least a tie for second place as we near the halfway point.

Frankie Garnett: He could possibly be the first person to defend the League Championship, after all.

Tori Montgomery: There, now was that so hard?

Frankie Garnett: Shut it....

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Punch

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Throat Thrust

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Face Stepping

Rannulf von Krüshengberg applied the Nerve Pinch

Rannulf von Krüshengberg applied the Body Scissors

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Stomp

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Face Stepping

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Splash

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Robbie Maynard easily rushed the Power Taunt.

Robbie Maynard hit the Punch

Robbie Maynard applied the Front Facelock

Robbie Maynard hit the Eye Gouge

The Forearm Blow was countered into a Throat Thrust.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Splash

Robbie Maynard blocked the Teutophobia.

Robbie Maynard easily rushed the Stalk Grounded Enemy.

Robbie Maynard hit the Punch

Robbie Maynard hit the Open Handed Slap

Robbie Maynard hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Robbie Maynard applied the Arm Bar

Robbie Maynard hit the Stomp

Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out the back of the Knee Drive To Arm.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg whips Robbie Maynard to the corner.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Corner Clothesline

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Teutophobia.

Robbie Maynard hit the Open Handed Slap

Robbie Maynard hit the Eye Gouge

Robbie Maynard hit the Elbow Strike

Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Dropkick To Knee missed!

Rannulf von Krüshengberg throws Robbie Maynard to ringside.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg leaves the ring.

Robbie Maynard counters by fighting back.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg blocked the Face Plant.

Robbie Maynard hit the Running Knee Lift

Robbie Maynard hit the Legdrop To Groin

Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick To Knee

The Running Knee Lift was countered into a Running Shoulder Block.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg picks up Robbie Maynard.

The Speisekarte-wheel Kick was countered into a Vertical Body Press.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg counters by fighting back.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Powerbomb

Rannulf von Krüshengberg with an illegal choke on Robbie Maynard; where is the damn ref at?!

Rannulf von Krüshengberg picks up Robbie Maynard.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Robbie Maynard hit the Face Plant

Rannulf von Krüshengberg blocked the Merseyside Maul.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg counters by reversing on Robbie Maynard.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Corner Stomp Flurry

The Mounted Punch Flurry was countered into a Low Blow.

Robbie Maynard applied the Stop the Ferry

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and fifty seconds...Robbie Maynard!

Tori Montgomery: And the champ keeps rolling right along!

Frankie Garnett: See? How could he get someone Rannulf's size into an STF?

Bob Sinclair: Why not ask him, Frankie? I'm sure he can give you a detailed demonstration...

Frankie Garnett: Pass!

OMEGA DIVISION: Master Imoka (5-1, 10%) vs. Johnny Triumph (4-2, 30%)

"You're the Best" blasts from the arena speakers as The League's lone Samoan emerges from the back, staring a hole through the ring as if by doing so, he can change it to his preferred medium of a martial arts mat. As he gets to ringside, he quickly lashes out and kicks the top half of the steel steps off the bottom half, snarling as he slides into the ring and stands motionless, waiting for the bell to sound.

Amelia Williams: This is an Omega Division contest scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing 214 pounds...Master Imoka!

Bob Sinclair: Imoka suffered his first loss of the season last week, and looks to put it behind him and maintain control of the Omega Division tonight.

Tori Montgomery: He's got a tough task ahead of him, though!

Frankie Garnett: She ain't just whistling Dixie, folks.

A remixed version of "Ecstasy of Gold" hits the speakers, which is nearly drowned out in jeers as he emerges from the entryway. Instead of taking the steps closest to him, he walks around to the opposite side of the ring, drawing in more jeers as he finally climbs the steps and enters the ring.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 228 pounds...Johnny Triumph!

Tori Montgomery: A win by Triumph would really shake up the Omega Division standings, leaving it open for anyone.

Frankie Garnett: Not to mention really put a crimp in Imoka's plans for world domination.

Bob Sinclair: World domin...where do you get these things, Frankie?

Tori Montgomery: Just don't ask, Bob....

Master Imoka hit the Slap Kick

Master Imoka hit the Japanese Binta

Johnny Triumph took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Johnny Triumph hit the Slap To Chest

Johnny Triumph hit the Single Leg Trip

Johnny Triumph hit the Face Stepping

Master Imoka slipped out of the Arm Bar.

Master Imoka hit the Slap Kick

Johnny Triumph took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Johnny Triumph applied the Front Facelock

Johnny Triumph hit the Punch

Johnny Triumph applied the Side Headlock

Master Imoka blocked the Hammerlock Kick.

Master Imoka blocked the Inverted Atomic Drop. This is the second block in a row, and Master Imoka takes control.

The Japanese Binta was countered into a Elbow Strike.

The Vertical Suplex was countered into a Elbow Strike.

Master Imoka hit the Elbow Strike

Master Imoka hit the Forearm Strike

Master Imoka hit the Japanese Binta

Master Imoka hit the Throat Thrust

Master Imoka hit the Charging Forearm

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Single Leg Grapevine.

Master Imoka blocked the Hammerlock Kick.

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Master Imoka broke the Single Leg Boston Crab.

Master Imoka hit the Triple Kick Combo

Master Imoka hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.

The DDT didn't seem to hurt Master Imoka, whose head is just too hard.

Tori Montgomery: You'd think people would learn by now not to attack Imoka's head.

Frankie Garnett: That would imply that people are smart, Tori.

Bob Sinclair: You do realize you're insulting Triumph too with that, right?

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, your point?

Johnny Triumph stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Master Imoka blocked the Bow And Arrow Lock.

Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Johnny Triumph applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Strong Forearm Strike Flurry.

Johnny Triumph counters by fighting back.

Johnny Triumph climbs the turnbuckles.

Johnny Triumph hit the Flying Forearm Strike

Master Imoka slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

Master Imoka hit the Triple Kick Combo

Master Imoka applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Master Imoka picks up Johnny Triumph from behind.

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Sheer Drop Backbreaker.

Johnny Triumph hit the Slingshot Suplex

1!

Johnny Triumph whips Master Imoka to the corner.

Johnny Triumph hit the Tree Of Woe Dropkick

The fans boo Johnny Triumph, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment.

Master Imoka blocked the Horns of Victory.

Johnny Triumph picks up Master Imoka.

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Elbow Strike.

The crowd start chanting to taunt Master Imoka.

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Johnny Triumph applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

Johnny Triumph hit the S.T.O.

The Horns of Victory was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Johnny Triumph counters by fighting back.

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Master Imoka hit the Strong Charging Forearm

Johnny Triumph moved and the Running Plancha Forearm missed!

Johnny Triumph picks up Master Imoka from behind.

The crowd start chanting to taunt Johnny Triumph.

Johnny Triumph hit the Wheel Barrow Suplex

Johnny Triumph picks up Master Imoka from behind.

The Chair Shot To Head didn't seem to hurt Master Imoka, whose head is just too hard.

Tori Montgomery: Where is the DQ in that?

Frankie Garnett: The chair had no effect, Tori, so the ref just shrugged it off. At least that's how I see it.

Bob Sinclair: Nevertheless, Triumph still has the advantage as the match returns to the ring!

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Johnny Triumph blocked the Japanese Power DDT.

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Elbow Strike.

Johnny Triumph climbs the turnbuckles.

Johnny Triumph hit the Flying Forearm Strike

Master Imoka broke the Horns of Victory by reaching the ropes.

Johnny Triumph stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Johnny Triumph whips Master Imoka into the ropes.

Johnny Triumph hit the Twisting Powerslam

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Johnny Triumph whips Master Imoka to the corner.

Johnny Triumph hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

The Camel Clutch was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Master Imoka hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Johnny Triumph blocked the Kneeling Kick Rush.

Master Imoka applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Johnny Triumph blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Johnny Triumph blocked the Kneeling Kick Rush. This is the second block in a row, and Johnny Triumph takes control.

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Master Imoka slipped out the back of the S.T.O..

Master Imoka hit the Sheer Drop Backbreaker

Master Imoka picks up Johnny Triumph.

Johnny Triumph moved and the Obliteration missed!

Johnny Triumph whips Master Imoka into the ropes.

Johnny Triumph hit the Twisting Powerslam

Master Imoka blocked the Camel Clutch.

Johnny Triumph has Imoka locked in the Horns of Victory!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The fans applaud after seeing a great match.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of fifteen minutes and ten seconds...Johnny Triumph!

Bob Sinclair: Triumph comes up huge, and suddenly we have a race in the Omega Division!

Tori Montgomery: Things certainly did just get more interesting!

Frankie Garnett: Fine, you two can talk about that. I need to go see to Thor.

Bob Sinclair: I'm shocked he's not staying out here to watch Stevens wrestle.

Tori Montgomery: I think he's still wary after that water incident in Mexico, Bob.

ALPHA DIVISION: Diamond (4-2, 23%) vs. Scott Stevens (2-4, 16%)

The lights in the arena go pitch black, as red lasers and spotlights light up the area. The video screen lights up and flashes across the screen, "Nothing survives my sting!" The crowd starts booing as Dave Mustaine's voice echoes throughout the arena, "I am the Scorpion, whoa!" The jeering intensifies as a mash-up of "I Stand Alone" and "Amazing" hits the speakers, drawing out the reigning Legacy Pro Wrestling champion, complete with belt around the waist. Walking down the aisle, he talks trash the entire way while pointing at the LPW title around his waist. As he finally gets to the ring, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and stares down the aisleway, an icy glare and the throat slash gesture his only actions as he drops to the mat.

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Houston, Texas, weighing 256 pounds...The Master of Disaster, The King of Sting, The Venomous One and Only, and the reigning Legacy Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion... he is "The Scorpion" Scott Stevens!

Tori Montgomery: God, I will be so happy next week.

Bob Sinclair: Why's that?

Tori Montgomery: When Phoenix puts this egotistical loudmouth down once again.

"Don't Cha" hits the arena to a mixed reaction as The League's lone female member emerges from backstage. There is a confident smirk on her face as she talks trash with some of the louder fans before sprinting into the ring by diving under the bottom rope. As she stands, hoisting a title belt in the air, she proceeds to the corner nearest the announce table, hands thrown in the air as the soaks in the crowd reaction while her manager stands outside, also applauding her client.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, accompanied to the ring by Jayde, from Aberdeen, Scotland, weighing 137 pounds, she is one-half of the reigning Tag Team Turmoil champions...Diamond!

Bob Sinclair: Given some of Stevens' comments recently, how motivated do you think Diamond is?

Tori Montgomery: Look, if some sleazebag said some of the things that Stevens has said about Diamond, I would be all ready to beat some sense into them. She's ready, trust me.

Scott Stevens hit the Kick To Thigh

Scott Stevens hit the Knife Edge Chop

Scott Stevens hit the Knee Pull

Scott Stevens hit the Knee Drop

Diamond slipped out of the Elbow Drop On Knee.

Diamond hit the Punch

Diamond hit the Bitch Slap

Diamond applied the Side Headlock

Diamond hit the Punch

The Dropkick was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Diamond broke the Body Scissors.

Diamond hit the Splits Counter Dropkick

Scott Stevens took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Scott Stevens hit the Punch

The Triple Kick Combo was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Diamond hit the Legdrop To Groin

Scott Stevens rushed the Stripper Dance.

Diamond moved and the Leg Lariat missed!

Diamond hit the Dropkick To Knee

Scott Stevens blocked the Women's DDT.

Diamond hit the Dropkicksault

The crowd is solidly against Diamond, trying to get her to lose her cool.

Diamond hit the Seated Dropkick

Scott Stevens slipped out of the Florentine.

The Thrust Kick was countered into a Legsweep Snap Pinfall.

1!

Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick!

Scott Stevens moved and the Ceud Mile Failte missed!

Scott Stevens hit the DDT

Diamond slipped out of the Single Leg Grapevine.

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

Diamond hit the Missile Dropkick

Scott Stevens broke the Florentine.

The Leg Lariat was countered into a Florentine.

Tori Montgomery: What a counter by Diamond! It's over! It's over, by God!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

No, there is the escape!

Bob Sinclair: Apparently not, as Stevens somehow manages to break free!

Tori Montgomery: ...grrr...

Scott Stevens blocked the 24 Carat Kiss.

Scott Stevens rushed the Missile Dropkick.

Scott Stevens climbs down off the top rope.

Scott Stevens throws Diamond off the top rope.

Scott Stevens hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Scott Stevens hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Scott Stevens picks up Diamond from behind.

Diamond broke the German Suplex.

Diamond hit the Corkscrew Leg Lariat

Scott Stevens shook the ropes to stop the Diamond in the Sky.

Scott Stevens throws Diamond off the top rope.

Scott Stevens picks up Diamond.

Scott Stevens hit the Leg Lariat

Scott Stevens picks up Diamond from behind.

Scott Stevens hit the Back Suplex

Scott Stevens picks up Diamond.

Diamond moved and the Remember the Alamo missed!

Scorpion saw it coming, and ducked the Hell Fire Kick!

And Diamond feels the Toxic Sting of Scott Stevens!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans applaud the efforts of the wrestlers.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and ten seconds...Scott Stevens!

Tori Montgomery: Son of a...!

Bob Sinclair: Stevens earns a hard-fought, much-needed victory, but his road to the top doesn't get any easier next week as a long-time rival stands in his way.

Tori Montgomery: And I will make damn sure that Phoenix is ready to snap an ankle!

ALPHA DIVISION: Thor Hammerskald (2-4, 23%) vs. Maxx Skabb (4-2, 23%)

Amon Amarth's "Death in Fire" hits the speakers, to a decent ovation he emerges from backstage, looking every bit the part of a Viking warrior as he strides to the ring with a determined look on his face...and scattering some of the fans away from the entrance ramp as he turns to glare at them. Behind him, his manager/League color commentator can be see giving him encouragement as the Viking enters the confines of the squared circle.

Amelia Williams: This is our main event of the evening, scheduled for one fall in the Alpha Division! Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Frankie Garnett, from Oslo, Norway, weighing 310 pounds...Thor Hammerskald!

Bob Sinclair: Frankie has been no help to Thor this season, as the Viking Warrior comes in with a less-than-stellar record.

Tori Montgomery: Thor should seriously just ditch Frankie and go solo again; it seemed to work better for him mentally.

Avenged Sevenfold's "Nightmare" blares throughout the arena as spotlights begin to pan over the audience, as if looking for someone. A dim red light shines on the entryway, revealing a hulking figure making his way to ringside, with two more men hiding just at the fringes of the spotlight, their eyes never leaving the form of the big man. As the refrain hits, the spotlights immediately focus on him as white strobe lights flash on the entrance stage. He slides under the bottom rope, his orange jumpsuit a stark contrast to most of the clothing in the audience--as if the gold belt really fits in--as the song fades into silence.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Orange County Correctional Facility, weighing 289 pounds, he is one-half of the reigning Tag Team Turmoil champions...Maxx Skabb!

Bob Sinclair: Skabb has been on a decent run to start the season; a win here would keep him on pace with Phoenix in the division.

Tori Montgomery: I dunno, Bob. Skabb looks a little off-kilter.

Bob Sinclair: When doesn't he?

Tori Montgomery: Good point.

Maxx Skabb hit the Hair Pull

Maxx Skabb hit the Punch

Maxx Skabb hit the Toss To Corner

Maxx Skabb hit the Corner Boot Choke

Maxx Skabb hit the Corner Elbow

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Repeated Shoulder Ram.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Front Backbreaker

Thor Hammerskald hit the Stomp

Maxx Skabb blocked the Nerve Pinch.

Maxx Skabb recovers and stands up.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Punch

Maxx Skabb took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Maxx Skabb hit the Punch

Maxx Skabb hit the Hair Pull

The Eye Gouge was countered into a Knife Edge Chop.

Thor Hammerskald applied the Rear Chinlock

Thor Hammerskald picks up Maxx Skabb from behind.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Russian Legsweep

Thor Hammerskald hit the Legdrop To Groin

Thor Hammerskald hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald hit the Splash

Thor Hammerskald hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Maxx Skabb blocked the Camel Clutch.

Maxx Skabb blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches. This is the second block in a row, and Maxx Skabb takes control.

Maxx Skabb hit the Toss To Corner

Maxx Skabb hit the Corner Boot Choke

Maxx Skabb hit the Corner Elbow

The Avalanche was countered into a Clothesline.

Thor Hammerskald climbs the turnbuckles.

Maxx Skabb recovers and stands up.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Flying Clothesline

1!

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Eye Gouge.

Thor Hammerskald broke the Overhead Fallaway Slam.

What an incredible combination move!

Thor Hammerskald drags Maxx Skabb back into the ring.

The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Standing Spinebuster.

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Thor Hammerskald throws Maxx Skabb to ringside.

Thor Hammerskald leaves the ring.

Thor Hammerskald rolls Maxx Skabb back into the ring.

Maxx Skabb rushed the Spirit Roar.

Maxx Skabb hit the Double Underhook Bomb

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.

Maxx Skabb blocked the Sacrifice to Tyr.

The Warriors Three Combination was countered into a Standing Spinebuster.

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Restraining Order.

Maxx Skabb slipped out of the Back Suplex.

Maxx Skabb hit the Double Underhook Bomb

Maxx Skabb picks up Thor Hammerskald from behind.

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Field Goal Low Blow missed!

Maxx Skabb broke the Sacrifice to Tyr.

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Prison Riot.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Slepnir Strike missed!

The Solitary Confinement was countered into a Warriors Three Combination.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Ring Apron Suplex

Maxx Skabb rushed the Spirit Roar.

The Over Shoulder Backbreaker was countered into a Punch.

Thor Hammerskald calls upon the wrath of the heavens and delivers a Fenrir Strike!

The crowd start a chant for Thor Hammerskald.

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and twenty seconds...Thor Hammerskald!

Bob Sinclair: And the Norseman gets a needed win to get back on track!

Tori Montgomery: Though Thor still needs a lot of help this early in the season.

Bob Sinclair: Folks, we're out of time for the week; we'll see you next week from the Great White North!

<hr>

1. Dante Lorenzo (3-4) def. Tarik Nolan (3-4)

* Time of Match: 16:30

* Match Grade: A

* Winner's Offense: 37%

* Dante Lorenzo's Body Condition: Head 72, Body 95, Arms 93, Legs 88

* Tarik Nolan's Body Condition: Head 74, Body 87, Arms 94, Legs 89

* 6 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.17 points towards their season totals.

2. Ian Carlisle (2-5) def. Super Century (4-3)

* Time of Match: 6:00

* Match Grade: D

* Winner's Offense: 65%

* Ian Carlisle's Body Condition: Head 74, Body 88, Arms 99, Legs 94

* Super Century's Body Condition: Head 76, Body 82, Arms 94, Legs 75

* 2 winners in the prediction pool each earn 3.50 points towards their season totals.

3. Pizza Mask III (3-4) def. Sebastian Moore (2-5)

* Time of Match: 14:30

* Match Grade: B

* Winner's Offense: 38%

* Pizza Mask III's Body Condition: Head 76, Body 81, Arms 100, Legs 87

* Sebastian Moore's Body Condition: Head 95, Body 98, Arms 99, Legs 99

* 5 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.40 points towards their season totals.

4. The Phoenix (6-1) def. Nuclear Templeton (4-3)

* Time of Match: 3:40

* Match Grade: F

* Winner's Offense: 65%

* The Phoenix's Body Condition: Head 90, Body 94, Arms 99, Legs 91

* Nuclear Templeton's Body Condition: Head 89, Body 93, Arms 99, Legs 91

* 2 winners in the prediction pool each earn 3.50 points towards their season totals.

5. Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (2-5) def. Sean (4-3)

* Time of Match: 10:30

* Match Grade: A

* Winner's Offense: 59%

* Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.'s Body Condition: Head 64, Body 86, Arms 100, Legs 96

* Sean's Body Condition: Head 64, Body 95, Arms 99, Legs 99

* 1 winner in the prediction pool earns 7.00 points towards his season totals.

6. Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (4-3) def. Jack Lightning (2-5)

* Time of Match: 15:20

* Match Grade: A+

* Winner's Offense: 56%

* Eidenhoek Gaiaspade's Body Condition: Head 78, Body 75, Arms 99, Legs 93

* Jack Lightning's Body Condition: Head 91, Body 91, Arms 98, Legs 89

* 5 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.40 points towards their season totals.

* This is the Match of the Night (4 for Eidenhoek Gaiaspade, 4 for Jack Lightning)

7. Robbie Maynard (5-2) def. Rannulf von Krüshengberg (2-5)

* Time of Match: 9:10

* Match Grade: E

* Winner's Offense: 48%

* Robbie Maynard's Body Condition: Head 71, Body 94, Arms 99, Legs 99

* Rannulf von Krüshengberg's Body Condition: Head 75, Body 92, Arms 96, Legs 94

8. Johnny Triumph (5-2) def. Master Imoka (5-2)

* Time of Match: 15:10

* Match Grade: B+

* Winner's Offense: 64%

* Johnny Triumph's Body Condition: Head 87, Body 93, Arms 99, Legs 99

* Master Imoka's Body Condition: Head 83, Body 88, Arms 98, Legs 88

* 7 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.00 points towards their season totals.

9. Scott Stevens (3-4) def. Diamond (4-3)

* Time of Match: 9:10

* Match Grade: B-

* Winner's Offense: 54%

* Scott Stevens's Body Condition: Head 85, Body 91, Arms 99, Legs 93

* Diamond's Body Condition: Head 83, Body 86, Arms 97, Legs 99

10. Thor Hammerskald (6-1) def. Maxx Skabb (4-3)

* Time of Match: 9:20

* Match Grade: E

* Winner's Offense: 58%

* Thor Hammerskald's Body Condition: Head 74, Body 87, Arms 90, Legs 96

* Maxx Skabb's Body Condition: Head 82, Body 95, Arms 99, Legs 84

* 4 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.75 points towards their season totals.

<hr>

WEEK EIGHT: WINNIPEG, MANITOBA (Canada—The Prairies)

(Blood Loss Rule enforced, Ref Bumps Allowed, Regular style match)

ALPHA DIVISION: Diamond (4-3, 10%) vs. Sebastian Moore (2-5, 10%)

OMEGA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Ian Carlisle (2-5, 15%) vs. Johnny Triumph (5-2, 13%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (2-5, 15%) vs. Dante Lorenzo (3-4, 15%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Thor Hammerskald (3-4, 16%) vs. Pizza Mask III (3-4, 14%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Super Century (4-3, 17%) vs. Sean (4-3, 14%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Jack Lightning (2-5, 15%) vs. Maxx Skabb (4-3, 17%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Tarik Nolan (3-4, 18%) vs. Rannulf von Krüshengberg (2-5, 17%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Master Imoka (5-2, 19%) vs. Robbie Maynard (5-2, 18%)

ALPHA DIVISION: The Phoenix (6-1, 17%) vs. Scott Stevens (3-4, 20%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (4-3, 18%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (4-3, 20%)

TRAINING PM DEADLINE: WILL BE POSTED WHEN PAGES ARE UPDATED. MAY ALLOW AN EXTRA DAY FOR TRAINING BECAUSE OF THE DELAY IN THE SHOW BEING POSTED.

PREDICTION DEADLINE: TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 AT 8:00 PM EST / WEDNESDAY, 18 JANUARY AT 0100 GMT.

OMEGA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Ian Carlisle (2-5, 15%) vs. Johnny Triumph (5-2, 13%)

OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (2-5, 15%) vs. Dante Lorenzo (3-4, 15%)

@PizzaMaskIII- Crazy Bread Twist > Flying Armbar. Good match though Moore.

@PizzaMaskIII- Next week things will be as they should be, with me over that comedy act Stevens in the rankings. #ScottStevensIsSmelly #BirdEyeForThePizzaGuy

@PizzaMaskIII- Can't say much more as #ThePizzaWagon has a long way to go to Canadia. Laters!

WEEK EIGHT: WINNIPEG, MANITOBA (Canada—The Prairies)

(Blood Loss Rule enforced, Ref Bumps Allowed, Regular style match)

Celebrating 20 years. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan's quote is awesome.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zbQj9fZLtI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zbQj9fZLtI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Pages have been updated, folks.

As I am off Monday for the federal holiday and plan to be off on Tuesday, I'm going to set deadline as follows.

TRAINING PM DEADLINE: TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 AT 8:00 PM EST / WEDNESDAY, 18 JANUARY AT 0100 GMT.

PREDICTION DEADLINE: ALSO ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 AT 8:00 PM EST / WEDNESDAY, 18 JANUARY AT 0100 GMT.

This way I can start running matches in which all participants have sent in PM's early, and if a PM comes in after running other matches in preparation for getting the card up, I'll just re-run them with the new stats factored in.

We now return you to whatever derail is currently happening in the thread.

Pages have been updated, folks.

As I am off Monday for the federal holiday and plan to be off on Tuesday, I'm going to set deadline as follows.

Yeah you're going to need to take Monday off after catching Texans Fever from Sunday!!!! :p

Just seen on Twitter:

@GloriousRequiem: @Survive_The_Sting! Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, hot shot? I have a proposition for you.

@GloriousRequiem: @Survive_The_Sting! The supporter of the losing team simply lays down for the supporter of the winning team in Winnipeg.

@GloriousRequiem: @Survive_The_Sting! If Carlisle and Stanton can do it, well.... Your move, chump. #Relentless #ScorpionFearsMe

Archived