The C-Verse Rerender Project: Part Deux

Finally rebuilt my runtime AGAIN. As a side note I absolutely hate the Daz3d content manager and wish it would go away as when it mysteriously crashed it deleted my runtime folder. I lost all my beautiful hair! :eek:

Had time to knock a render out tonight too and it's a manager who really ought to have gotten the re-render love a good while ago. Cheers and enjoy.

very nice

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And thanks for all the compliments everybody :)

I've been loving your re-renders! You've improved leaps and bounds from when you started, and that Leper Messiah/Tully is amazing.

There is just one minor request I ask, could you make the Tully render blonde, so we can have our Tom Angelus? :D

I gave the traditional look for Bear Bekowski a go and also did a few that had more of a "Bray Wyatt-ish" vibe to them. He seems like the kind of character that could pull it off judging by his stats.

Bear Bekowski

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/BearBekowski5_zpsc546f36c.jpg

I gotta be honest, slipshirt, I didn't really like that sunburnt wig-wearing Dazzling Dave too much, but these two just blew it out of the water!

GREAT job!

You know shipshirt and sockpuppet are two different people, right? ¬_¬

I'm actually shipshirt's insane clone.

Though I'm unfamiliar with this slipshirt fellow being referenced. :D

ALSO

I gotta be honest, slipshirt, I didn't really like that sunburnt wig-wearing Dazzling Dave too much, but these two just blew it out of the water![/Quote]

Duff McKagan would take offense to your referring to him as sunburnt and wig-wearing!

You know shipshirt and sockpuppet are two different people, right? ¬_¬

I'm actually shipshirt's insane clone.

Though I'm unfamiliar with this slipshirt fellow being referenced. :D

Heh, that's what I get for posting without reading (properly). :o Apologies all around, folks, and I'm fans of you both. :p That damn sock puppet avatar must've been playing tricks with my eyes :rolleyes:

(I'm still really, REALLY sorry for getting you two mixed up) :(

Ha that's really funny. For some reason people do often refer to me as "slipshirt". No idea where that comes from.

To be honest, I think it's 'cause "slipshirt" rolls off the proverbial tongue better than "shipshirt" does.

Although whoever this slipshirt is, he doesn't hold a candle to your rendering skills :p