"Creative Has Something For You" 2013

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D.W." data-cite="D.W." data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34910" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ideas for booking a heel main eventer after losing his title? He's going to win the title back in about six months, but I need to keep him busy for a while. Two more details.<p> </p><p> 1) I can't turn him. He's the most over heel on the brand by a long shot and I just turned another main eventer face. I have a plan to turn him face in a year or so, when more of my heels are over.</p><p> </p><p> 2) I don't want to just job him out and putting someone over him won't matter since I have a babyface champion right now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Heel is to vague, what's his gimmick how has he been booked in the past. If you have a Remo like aggressive bad ass then de knegt idea of man on a mission is great. But if its more an Eric Eisen type egomaniac you might want to go with whinning and complaining until he gets his way. He may not get a title shot yet but he's the bosses sun and he's going to throw every obstacle he can at the champ until he gets the shot he knows he so richly deserves. SO yeah a little more info will make it easier to suss out some ideas.</p>

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>He's my Triple H/Shane Douglas franchise player character. Had the title a million times so I've done everything under the sun with him. He's been the leader of a few major heel stables. Definitely more of an aggressor than a whiner.</p><p> </p><p>

I like the tag idea. The tag belts on that brand have been on a sort of cold team for a while.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D.W." data-cite="D.W." data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34910" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ideas for booking a heel main eventer after losing his title? He's going to win the title back in about six months, but I need to keep him busy for a while. Two more details.<p> </p><p> 1) I can't turn him. He's the most over heel on the brand by a long shot and I just turned another main eventer face. I have a plan to turn him face in a year or so, when more of my heels are over.</p><p> </p><p> 2) I don't want to just job him out and putting someone over him won't matter since I have a babyface champion right now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is a little light on details but the seemingly obvious answer is to put him in a storyline/program (officially or unofficially) with someone from your midcard/upper midcard who isn't quite ready to have a full main event push but that you want to develop.</p><p> </p><p> Have a No.1 Contender match between the midcard/upper midcard face and another heel who you want to match with the new champion. Have the ex-champ either interfere to cost the face the match or attack him afterwards, have him later cut a promo talking about how the face never deserved a number 1 contender bout, how he's still the true champion etc etc, have the face reply about how he'll prove he's worthy by beating the heel (or words to that effect), run a program between the two with the heel winning at the end (which should keep his momentum and popularity high going into his next program with the champion) and the face should still get some benefit from it.</p>

<p>Doesn't need to be so 'belty'. The way you get a main event player out of the title picture, is to create a personal feud that supersedes the quest for the belt. Like getting Undertaker out of the title picture by bringing in Kane. Find someone fresh for him to feud with, and develop his character beyond 'Heel Champion'. </p><p> </p><p>

Pick someone lower on the card than him, and kick off a feud that the heel will eventually win. It's hard to suggest things without knowing much about the character. Could he take a liking to a particular girl on the roster, and run afoul of her boyfriend? You could get a good 3 months out of that. A long lost sibling arrives on the scene. An ex-girlfriend wants a paternity test. </p><p> </p><p>

Tags are fun though. I often cycle my main eventers between the Singles and Tag title pictures, to keep things fresh and moving.</p>

<p>Yeah, sorry for the lack of detail. I run a custom database that I've been doing since TEW05 so saying "Aaron Verne" or "Garrett Walker" doesn't really inspire much of an image to most people and I've been using the same characters for so long that it feels like I've done everything with them.</p><p> </p><p>

I run a very title-oriented company. Every title is defended on every PPV and most of my storylines revolve around them, so "belty" isn't too much of a negative. Thanks for the ideas, everyone.</p>

I think JD Morgan was pretty high up there at the end but he's old now and a little bland forr SWF. Sammy Bach and Teddy Powell were their top tag team but they hate each other ow and Bach works for TCW. Eric TYler was a major player he's retired from ring work but might make a good manager for the group if you're not using Emma Chase who was their top manager there.

I'm playing the 1988 mod. I'm thinking about turning Hogan heel after WM 4. I was going to build up Warrior and have a 3 way match at WM 5 between Hogan, Warrior and Savage. But I think if I turn Hogan heel, align him with The Million Dollar man, I might be able to team Warrior and Savage together to battle Hogan and Dibiase.

My original plan was to keep Hogan face and have him battle Vader (I signed him. I know it's not realistic but I don't care.) until Summerslam. But that fat piece of crap is going back to Japan 2 weeks before WM4. I accidentally signed him to an exclusive pay per appearance contract instead of a written deal. I started building him up then I get the email that he is leaving for Japan in a week. So all post WM plans are up in the air.

Anybody have any opinions? Turning Hogan heel is the biggest thing I can think of since Vader dicked me over.

Not sure how long you'll have Vader ingame, but i'd go with Vader attacking Warrior a few shows with Hogan helping make the save, after a few shows of that, Vader attacks Hogan, but no save from warrior. Use that as some tension till Hogan can send Vader packing with Warrior helping Hogan win when Hogan doesn't need it.

Savage of all people tries to be the peace maker, and fails after Ted gets in Hogans ear about Warrior and Savage trying to team up to take the belt from him. General heroes misunderstandings for a month or so as Teddy makes sure that there's plenty of subtle hints of Warrior/Savage teaming and cutting anti Hogan promos.

After Warrior decides to go for the belt, then Hogan looses it attacks him, savage makes the save with Ted and if ted has teammates then them too. Hogan goes evil and the WM match is set.

I think JD Morgan was pretty high up there at the end but he's old now and a little bland forr SWF. Sammy Bach and Teddy Powell were their top tag team but they hate each other ow and Bach works for TCW. Eric TYler was a major player he's retired from ring work but might make a good manager for the group if you're not using Emma Chase who was their top manager there.

Thank you very much. I took a look at the title histories to seem if there are any other notable wrestlers.

My current DAVE Invasion group looks like:

Brandon James

Rogue

JD Morgan

Vengeance

Johnny Martin

Doug Peak

Teddy Powell

Acid

Emma Chase

Eric Tyler

Eddie Peaks contract is up with TCW but im locked in a bidding war there. Sammy Bach has a long time left on his contract but this should be a solid group.

I'm playing the 1988 mod. I'm thinking about turning Hogan heel after WM 4. I was going to build up Warrior and have a 3 way match at WM 5 between Hogan, Warrior and Savage. But I think if I turn Hogan heel, align him with The Million Dollar man, I might be able to team Warrior and Savage together to battle Hogan and Dibiase.

My original plan was to keep Hogan face and have him battle Vader (I signed him. I know it's not realistic but I don't care.) until Summerslam. But that fat piece of crap is going back to Japan 2 weeks before WM4. I accidentally signed him to an exclusive pay per appearance contract instead of a written deal. I started building him up then I get the email that he is leaving for Japan in a week. So all post WM plans are up in the air.

Anybody have any opinions? Turning Hogan heel is the biggest thing I can think of since Vader dicked me over.

Why not turn keep Hogan face and have Warrior and Hogan fued with Dibiase and another heel and then build to a mania match between Warrior, Hogan and Savage and have Hogan turn and join forces with Dibiase, just like Austin/McMahon at WM 17?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34910" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you very much. I took a look at the title histories to seem if there are any other notable wrestlers.<p> </p><p> My current DAVE Invasion group looks like:</p><p> </p><p> Brandon James</p><p> Rogue</p><p> JD Morgan</p><p> Vengeance</p><p> Johnny Martin</p><p> Doug Peak</p><p> Teddy Powell</p><p> Acid</p><p> Emma Chase</p><p> Eric Tyler</p><p> </p><p> Eddie Peaks contract is up with TCW but im locked in a bidding war there. Sammy Bach has a long time left on his contract but this should be a solid group.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd take vengeance out of this group. He's been with SWF for such a long time and he's more than established himself as an SWF guy that I don't think he's really an invader. I would definitely pick up Eddie Peak though and seeing as you're the number one company in the world you should win the bidding war. Also between Brandon James and hopefully Eddie Peak you've got enough super over guys you may want to consider leaving Rogue out of the mix as well. And lastly Teddy Powell has a horrible attitude I might leave him out as well, </p><p> </p><p> I'm not sure what you've got lined up but I would handle it something like this. Emma Chase is beginning to get fed up that Brandon James is not getting any shots at the SWF World Heavyweight title. She claims its because he came up through DaVE and isn't one of SWFs stars.</p><p> So James is given a shot at a number one contenders match which he loses and in the process gets really pissed (this of coure means you'll probably end up with a face vs face title match at your PPV but the ding isn't that bad for it). Emma claims this was all just a set up, a way to put James in his place. The powers that be were never gonna really give him a title shot.</p><p> </p><p> On the shows leading up to the PPV the champ and his opponent get attacked, we never see the attackers just the fallen bodies, but James and Emma are always somewhere else with an alibi. Finally at the PPV the title match gets thrown out because two guys come out of the crowd and attack them. If you have Eddie Peak by then it should be Eddie and Doug, if not go with Morgan and Martin.</p><p> </p><p> The show after the PPV the champ and challenger call out their attackers and the confront them. When they ask why they did it their only response is to tea off their dress shirts and show their old school DaVE T-shirts. The crowd pops and the champ and challenger are confused. If you managed to use Doug and Eddie this is when Martin and Morgan then attack the champ and challenger from behind, if you didn't get Eddie in time then you use Eddie and Doug now and if you didn't get Eddie at all you use Doug and Acid. Te four men lay out the top to guys in SWF and leave the ring screaming about the return of DaVE.</p><p> </p><p> The next time we see the DaVE guys they have Eric Tyler as their mouth piece and he talks about taking over and what not. But when ask what made him decide to come now he refuses to answer. The champ and the Challenger want a match against the Peak Brothers (or Morgan and MArtin if you didn't get Eddie) but Tyler says none of the guys have contracts so they can't wrestle but if they really want to make the match then they can help his boys, all of his boys get contracts. The champ and challenger set it up and the DaVE guys get a temporary contract too wrestle the show beofre the PPV. Champ and Challenger get a DQ win but manage to fend off a five on two assault.</p><p> </p><p> Champ and challenger are irrate they want another shot at these guys a clean shot, Tyler says how about a one on one match for the title one of his boys versus the champ. The champ is more than happy and asks which one its going to be. Tyler says he'll have to wait and see at the PPV. PPV is the next show and although technically challenger always comes out first because its a mystery champ comes out first. The old theme from DaVE comes across the speakers and the entire DaVE crew comes out and head down to the ring. Champ says who's it gonna be and Tyler says wait we have one more, the DaVE music plays again and Brandon James wearing his Big Cat Brandon makeup comes down to the ring wearing his DaVE T-Shirt with Emma following him. Its all been a set up and James hits the ring. Te DaVE crew helps Brandon steal the title and then they all beat the holy hell out of the now former champ.</p><p> </p><p> From their you have The Peak Brothers go for the tag titles (if not Martin and Morgan) if the peaks go for the Tags then Acid goes for the North American, if its Martin and Morgan than Doug Peak goes for the NA title and Acid resurrects the Shooting Star title.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34910" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why not turn keep Hogan face and have Warrior and Hogan fued with Dibiase and another heel and then build to a mania match between Warrior, Hogan and Savage and have Hogan turn and join forces with Dibiase, just like Austin/McMahon at WM 17?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't have another strong heel. I don't want to rely on Andre too much longer. </p><p> </p><p> It's a great idea, I like it, I just don't have a heel to battle Hogan and Warrior.</p>

I'd take vengeance out of this group. He's been with SWF for such a long time and he's more than established himself as an SWF guy that I don't think he's really an invader. I would definitely pick up Eddie Peak though and seeing as you're the number one company in the world you should win the bidding war. Also between Brandon James and hopefully Eddie Peak you've got enough super over guys you may want to consider leaving Rogue out of the mix as well. And lastly Teddy Powell has a horrible attitude I might leave him out as well,

I'm not sure what you've got lined up but I would handle it something like this. Emma Chase is beginning to get fed up that Brandon James is not getting any shots at the SWF World Heavyweight title. She claims its because he came up through DaVE and isn't one of SWFs stars.

So James is given a shot at a number one contenders match which he loses and in the process gets really pissed (this of coure means you'll probably end up with a face vs face title match at your PPV but the ding isn't that bad for it). Emma claims this was all just a set up, a way to put James in his place. The powers that be were never gonna really give him a title shot.

On the shows leading up to the PPV the champ and his opponent get attacked, we never see the attackers just the fallen bodies, but James and Emma are always somewhere else with an alibi. Finally at the PPV the title match gets thrown out because two guys come out of the crowd and attack them. If you have Eddie Peak by then it should be Eddie and Doug, if not go with Morgan and Martin.

The show after the PPV the champ and challenger call out their attackers and the confront them. When they ask why they did it their only response is to tea off their dress shirts and show their old school DaVE T-shirts. The crowd pops and the champ and challenger are confused. If you managed to use Doug and Eddie this is when Martin and Morgan then attack the champ and challenger from behind, if you didn't get Eddie in time then you use Eddie and Doug now and if you didn't get Eddie at all you use Doug and Acid. Te four men lay out the top to guys in SWF and leave the ring screaming about the return of DaVE.

The next time we see the DaVE guys they have Eric Tyler as their mouth piece and he talks about taking over and what not. But when ask what made him decide to come now he refuses to answer. The champ and the Challenger want a match against the Peak Brothers (or Morgan and MArtin if you didn't get Eddie) but Tyler says none of the guys have contracts so they can't wrestle but if they really want to make the match then they can help his boys, all of his boys get contracts. The champ and challenger set it up and the DaVE guys get a temporary contract too wrestle the show beofre the PPV. Champ and Challenger get a DQ win but manage to fend off a five on two assault.

Champ and challenger are irrate they want another shot at these guys a clean shot, Tyler says how about a one on one match for the title one of his boys versus the champ. The champ is more than happy and asks which one its going to be. Tyler says he'll have to wait and see at the PPV. PPV is the next show and although technically challenger always comes out first because its a mystery champ comes out first. The old theme from DaVE comes across the speakers and the entire DaVE crew comes out and head down to the ring. Champ says who's it gonna be and Tyler says wait we have one more, the DaVE music plays again and Brandon James wearing his Big Cat Brandon makeup comes down to the ring wearing his DaVE T-Shirt with Emma following him. Its all been a set up and James hits the ring. Te DaVE crew helps Brandon steal the title and then they all beat the holy hell out of the now former champ.

From their you have The Peak Brothers go for the tag titles (if not Martin and Morgan) if the peaks go for the Tags then Acid goes for the North American, if its Martin and Morgan than Doug Peak goes for the NA title and Acid resurrects the Shooting Star title.

Im stealing this idea. This is really a great storyline. I signed Eddie Peak to a huge contract though but i do have him. This will probably be my post supreme challenge storyline until the end of the year where i would probably have a 4v4 match. Great idea thank you.

I don't have another strong heel. I don't want to rely on Andre too much longer.

It's a great idea, I like it, I just don't have a heel to battle Hogan and Warrior.

How about turning Savage heel? Have tension between savage and warrior with dibiase claiming someone will turn on warrior and then eventually at WM 5 Hogan turns.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34910" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im stealing this idea. This is really a great storyline. I signed Eddie Peak to a huge contract though but i do have him. This will probably be my post supreme challenge storyline until the end of the year where i would probably have a 4v4 match. Great idea thank you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No problem, glad you like it. I think the one problem you're going to have is that at the outset Doug Peak's overness in the US (and skill level really) are so much lower than his brothers. But using a lot of menace angles and some big PPV wins you could probably even out their overness pretty quickly.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>A few requests:</p><p>

1: I have a worker coming up who I want to have a gothic-like gimmick. I want him to end up being the next big heel in the company. Imagine him as Jimmy Jacobs-esque. Now what should his name be?</p><p> </p><p>

2: How should I push this worker?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Owen Rey" data-cite="Owen Rey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34910" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A few requests:<p> 1: I have a worker coming up who I want to have a gothic-like gimmick. I want him to end up being the next big heel in the company. Imagine him as Jimmy Jacobs-esque. Now what should his name be?</p><p> </p><p> 2: How should I push this worker?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1: Damien Chimaera (Very WWE yes, but it sounds gothicey enough)</p><p> </p><p> 2: Give him a bunch of wins over the smaller guys, but let him shine through in his weird ass gothic promos where he talks about pain and heartbreak and be generally annoying as a whole. Something Something ''Pain I suffered in my life will be a drop in the ocean compared to what I will do."</p><p> </p><p> If it's a face, maybe have him be heartbroken by a female wrestler to ramp up the heartbreak up to 11.</p><p> </p><p> I am not known with Jacobs' gimmick though, so I am just quoting from what I see when I look at the average MCR fan.</p>

<p>I'm playing a 1997 game as WCW, and I want to give John Tenta a little something to do. I have two ideas, and keep bouncing back and forth between them, so I would like some feedback as to which way people think I should go.</p><p> </p><p>

1)I was thinking I could give him one short run at Hogan for the title (as a placeholder feud to give a small break between feuds with serious contenders). I would give him a few short segments where he discusses his brief sumo career, and reminds people that he is "not a shark". Hogan ridicules Tenta, leading to a short but intense rematch of The Hulkster vs The Earthquake.</p><p> </p><p>

2)I recently started a heel stable called "The Carnival of Lost Souls", managed by James Mitchell. It's basically a handful of bottom feeders and Vampiro right now. I was thinking I could turn Tenta heel and put him in a mask as Golga. Keeping with the carny sideshow theme he, Golga would be "Nature's cruelest joke, a creature so hideously deformed that WCW officials and the television censors won't allow him to appear on television without a mask."</p>

<p>I'm in "pre-planning" stages for a possible go at a SWF dynasty , and would really like to work in a comeback of the Underwater Union stable. Lobster Warrior is an obvious inclusion, and I'm seriously thinking about bringing Calamari Kid (aka Samuel Pratt/Cannonball Kid) back into the fold. There are</p><p>

a few workers from the Australia region (Lone Shark, Man-o-war, and possibly Devilfish) that I could bring after hitting international, but I'm struggling for ideas of workers to bring in from the beginning. I'd really appreciate any suggestions of currently active workers that might be a good fit as well as possibly gimmick/character ideas for those workers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="brat99" data-cite="brat99" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34910" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm in "pre-planning" stages for a possible go at a SWF dynasty , and would really like to work in a comeback of the Underwater Union stable. Lobster Warrior is an obvious inclusion, and I'm seriously thinking about bringing Calamari Kid (aka Samuel Pratt/Cannonball Kid) back into the fold. There are<p> a few workers from the Australia region (Lone Shark, Man-o-war, and possibly Devilfish) that I could bring after hitting international, but I'm struggling for ideas of workers to bring in from the beginning. I'd really appreciate any suggestions of currently active workers that might be a good fit as well as possibly gimmick/character ideas for those workers.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm just gonna get the obvious joke out of the way right now: Big Smack Scott as a Blowfish.</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> ....</p><p> </p><p> Okay, in all seriousness, Dawn the Cheerleader as Dolphin Girl, KC Glenn as Mighty Minnow, insert menacing guy here as Great Barrier Reef, and Diamante Negro as Inky The Squid Boy.</p>

<p>Big Smack Scott says Dawn is the blowfish. He's the ****ing great white shark. Shut up Eddie Peak >_></p><p> </p><p>

~~~</p><p> </p><p>

Lone Shark should be not part of the stable, as he's a loner (duh). OH GOD, THE GUY. ARTHUR T. TURTLE. TURTLE PACKAGE.</p><p> </p><p>

Tiger Fuyuki and/or Tigre Savaje Jr as Tiger Shark. SILVER TIGER. THAT GUY. I AM MORON.</p><p> </p><p>

Ray Johnson/Ray Snow/Raymond Diaz/Rayne Man as Manta Ray (or Rain Man, or something).</p><p> </p><p>

Tsuki Kawamata as Tsunami Water. Because shut up.</p><p> </p><p>

Silver Shark as...Silver Shark.</p><p> </p><p>

Simon Waves is a person.</p><p> </p><p>

Sky King as their mortal enemy (bonus points if Sky King/Lone Shark become SHARKNADO LOLOLOLOLOL)</p><p> </p><p>

Snake King as...Water Mocassin. And Copperhead. SHUT UP SNAKES ARE SNAKES.</p><p> </p><p>

<name> Dragon/Dragon <name> as Water Dragon or somesuch.</p><p> </p><p>

Toady.</p><p> </p><p>

Don't forget...Handsome Stranger as Super Starfish!</p><p> </p><p>

Cyclon as Cyclone, no accent marks.</p><p> </p><p>

Jason Thunder and Lightning Lomas.</p><p> </p><p>

~~~</p><p> </p><p>

Great Barrier Reef = Mammoth >_> <_< or Khoklov. Especially Khoklov.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
Playing in 1985 right after Wrestlemania 1 (May 85) and I just signed Giant Haystacks to a contract in the WWF, going to bring him in as a giant monster heel, and am even thinking about maybe pushing him towards a main event feud with Hogan @ the next Wrestlemania next year (thinking about it) but first I need a good name for him. Not fond of the Giant Haystacks name and Loch Ness is okay but trying to think of something new and fresh. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks!

Archived