At Long, Long Last, Panix's Question Has Been Answered

Wallbanger

I don't see the problem. I do it all the time. It's not as if other people are going to be using the shower. Worse things than urine are being cleaned off of you at the same time. :p

Now, peeing in the bath.. that's disgusting. Then you're just marinating in your own wee.

I don't see the problem. I do it all the time. It's not as if other people are going to be using the shower. Worse things than urine are being cleaned off of you at the same time. :p

Now, peeing in the bath.. that's disgusting. Then you're just marinating in your own wee.

What do you do when you have a bathtub/shower combo then?

EDIT:

Come to think of it, is Panix even on these boards anymore?

Well. I've done this a lot. Of course wiping the tub after is a good idea, but as long as you are showering it's not unhealthy. The water washes the urine off your body and most down the drain. All you need to do is when you're done pour a bit of liquid soap around the drain which is where you should be aiming for, and turn the faucit on high. It will do most of the work. After that just take a wash rag and wipe it down.

Easy peesy.

Indeed. Urine is completely sterile as it leaves the body so as long as it's being washed away, do it. Encourage others to do so as well.

I always hated that people thought doctors considered urine sterile. Did anyone ever see a doctor urinate on his hands before touching a patient? NO! They run their hands over bacteria-laden tap water rather than do such a thing.

If that were true nurses would be peeing all over severely immunosuppressed patients where even a normal shower can be risky.

It was once thought that the urine liquid itself was sterile (it's not) but that the liquid came in contact with human skin inside the body, which is where it picked up it's flora. But as we found out theres plenty of bacteria in the urine of healthy people.

• 2 weeks later...
I miss when GDS was that fun...

Ha, it's been like 10+ some of us have been around. Man to think our nerd love for a fantasy wrestling manager got us all together. These have been some good times.

I remember this though. The good times, I think tonight I'll have a cold one in memory of this.

Anyone hear from Panix around here?

Ha, it's been like 10+ some of us have been around. Man to think our nerd love for a fantasy wrestling manager got us all together. These have been some good times.

I remember this though. The good times, I think tonight I'll have a cold one in memory of this.

Anyone hear from Panix around here?

That is why I come on here less and less, the Dog Pound used to be fun when I first came on here and now nobody ever posts.

In an unrelated/semi-related topic, there used to be a baseball player, I want to say Moises Alou but I am not completely sure, who would use urine on his hands. He claimed that it helped him toughen up his hands. I am not sure if it is true or not but one thing I do know is I would never shake his hands if I met him.:D

In an unrelated/semi-related topic, there used to be a baseball player, I want to say Moises Alou but I am not completely sure, who would use urine on his hands. He claimed that it helped him toughen up his hands. I am not sure if it is true or not but one thing I do know is I would never shake his hands if I met him.:D

You are correct, it was Moises Alou. In fact, the whole Alou clan swore by the practice. Vlad Guerrero also was said to do it.

Some awesome sports trivia tidbits right there.

:)

A lot of people quit posting because of the "trolls" on here, and the rude obnoxious people. :D

That is the main reason I no longer play mafia anymore...

You are correct, it was Moises Alou. In fact, the whole Alou clan swore by the practice. Vlad Guerrero also was said to do it.

Some awesome sports trivia tidbits right there.

:)

After posting I looked up who it was and like you said I guess Moises was not the only one. I saw that Kerry Wood and Jorge Posada did it as well. Well baseball players are known for being a superstitious group of people so I guess that fits.

Archived