The Minor Questions Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't quite understand the filter on the matchmaking screen. When I search for "likely usage: on main card", it still shows me matchups that are considered great main events. I thought that with this filter, you'd only get match-ups that are main card, but not main event material. Otherwise, it would make the "at least on main card" filter redundant.

Could someone explain it to me?

I don't quite understand the filter on the matchmaking screen. When I search for "likely usage: on main card", it still shows me matchups that are considered great main events. I thought that with this filter, you'd only get match-ups that are main card, but not main event material. Otherwise, it would make the "at least on main card" filter redundant.

Could someone explain it to me?

There's a "?" button on the screen that explains that section.

Adam any chance we can get an update as to how todays pre game launch is going i know you said expect evening but i just wondered where you were in this process

I think it's still a few hours away. I don't have anything to further to do with the process though, so I have no more details to give.

I love the fact that randomly generated workers joined the game when needed, but do new companies form in the same manner, or does it stick to the organisations listed in the database? :)

Just the list, as if they're randomly created there's no logos, etc, for them to use. You can use the Populate Companies in the Options menu if you want to force open some new ones though.

This didn't get answered when Rebby said it, but how do we create an official interim title? ie, not just make a temporary fake title.

It's automatic; book two fighters for the title when the champion isn't one of them. (Assuming there already isn't an interim champ in place.)

So wait, are the free pictures for regens? Or do regens use the pictures of retired fighters still? Am I missing something?

Regens are characters who retire and use their base values to create a replacement; they'll usually use their own picture again, unless the database maker has set them not to.

Completely brand new characters, who can be created to fill gaps, etc, would use Free Pictures wherever possible.

Regens are characters who retire and use their base values to create a replacement; they'll usually use their own picture again, unless the database maker has set them not to.

Completely brand new characters, who can be created to fill gaps, etc, would use Free Pictures wherever possible.

Ok sweet, thanks for the quick reply.

Archived