The ONE thing you would change?

If you could change ONE, just ONE, thing about this game what would it be?

I would make it so that you could trade talent with your "Child Company" or "Development territory". As of now, you can only call up or use people that you sent there. It seems to me if you rescue a dying company, pay off their bills, and set them up as your "Child Company" you ought to be at least able to talent trade with them to use some of their other talent.

Be able to be booker for a child company. I love the developental aspect of wresting. Booking the future all stars and watch them succeed when they outgrow my company. Would be great

Wait, I thought you could do that. Just set a company as a child company of someone in the editor and start the game as owner/booker of that company. The game added in the cap on size too so you don't grow that big. I don't know if the AI is smart enough to handle that though.

Not necessarily something I think would be beneficial to the series but more of something I'd like to see experimented with but I'd like to see a little bit more of a role playing side, where you have a little more control of your player character, such as forming relationships backstage and managing a personal wallet on top of your companies wallet which in turn could be used for starting your own company or pumping more money in when you have financial troubles. It's more of an idea I had for WreSpi but I think there could be room for it in TEW.

I'd like to have the option to book Order of Entrants/Eliminations for Battle Royals - Royal Rumbles - Elimination Chamber type of matches.

You could do it for Survivor Series matches on EWR.

Then again, that'd be a lot of micro over a battle royal.

Maybe just as an option for Royal Rumble fans.

I would add more history and stuff for long games as in generated workers will be sons/ daughter s of other workers or brothers or something like that, also generating local companies to help develop some of the no names

I think the first one is sort of the case, as in Jr and II, III, etc already happen but they don't get the relationship. But AI generated companies definitely. It's annoying having to be like "hm, this area is looking kind of sparse, who can I add where".

more nuance to the worker mechanics.

Workers suggest match ups. Tag teams. and pushes directly.

if they're ignored, depending on their temperment, they have different reactions.

You see the news stories about workers pulling political strings. If worker meets a certain temperment, they do sent political messages about who to push and who not to (a continuation of the not lossing messages), and even offering up deals to ensure they stay on top.

The more driven a worker is the more I should see them wanting to be on top. and to stay on top when they're there.

Not necessarily something I think would be beneficial to the series but more of something I'd like to see experimented with but I'd like to see a little bit more of a role playing side, where you have a little more control of your player character, such as forming relationships backstage and managing a personal wallet on top of your companies wallet which in turn could be used for starting your own company or pumping more money in when you have financial troubles. It's more of an idea I had for WreSpi but I think there could be room for it in TEW.

Yes, this.

I would love to have some more meaningful relationships with other characters in the game. It would immerse me into that world even more. Adopting what WreSpi has would go a long way.

I'd like to have the option to book Order of Entrants/Eliminations for Battle Royals - Royal Rumbles - Elimination Chamber type of matches.

You could do it for Survivor Series matches on EWR.

Then again, that'd be a lot of micro over a battle royal.

Maybe just as an option for Royal Rumble fans.

I'm not sure how hard it'd be to code, but if you set it up where when putting workers in the Battle Royal, where you selected them at is their entrance #, maybe also and button to move a worker up or down, like moving matches/angles forward or backward.

The AI overall is still stupid and predictable, and really makes you feel like you're just running a promotion instead of being a part of a larger world.

This. Somehow, make the AI more intelligent. Make it build stars, even if you have to reveal potential outcomes ahead of time for the AI to go for the best grades. Or give them an automatic 10 point bonus. I don't care, just make it happen.

Expand, too, dammit!

I would make the angle writer also be possible while booking the angle. So you could add extra people to the angle, change what they're rated on, the success/losses etc without having to find an angle, copy it, change it, save it and select it every time.

Because I basically taylor my angles each time it would save me a heap of time.

I think the first one is sort of the case, as in Jr and II, III, etc already happen but they don't get the relationship. But AI generated companies definitely. It's annoying having to be like "hm, this area is looking kind of sparse, who can I add where".

I like the AI generated companies, but I would want that to be an option. Some games I want things to stay the way they are! But for some games, like say current-day RW, it would be really neat to have feds pop up going into the future.

This. Somehow, make the AI more intelligent. Make it build stars, even if you have to reveal potential outcomes ahead of time for the AI to go for the best grades. Or give them an automatic 10 point bonus. I don't care, just make it happen.

Expand, too, dammit!

I can't 2nd this enough. Honestly, I would be perfectly fine if the AI got to reshuffle their cards after running them so they could put their best two matches where they should be. Also, if you have a main event title defended on the card, it has to go into the last 2 slots, if not the main event. So tired of their top titles being in the semi-main or worse with a crappy main event match tanking the card.

I would probably also say the AI. My favorite way to play the game is basically remain unemployed and just watch the universe develop year after year. The problem is, you see the same patterns repeatedly. Such as title defenses/reigns. The title holder almost always defends 10+ times and has the title for about a year, then drops it. And you almost never see many repeat title holders over a long span. I've played a few different real world mod games and simmed 10+ years into the future. The WWE Champ is always someone new or if there does happen to be someone who gets the title again it's like 6 years after they dropped the title in the first place.

Just little things like that would make the game so much better overall.

I would probably also say the AI. My favorite way to play the game is basically remain unemployed and just watch the universe develop year after year. The problem is, you see the same patterns repeatedly. Such as title defenses/reigns. The title holder almost always defends 10+ times and has the title for about a year, then drops it. And you almost never see many repeat title holders over a long span. I've played a few different real world mod games and simmed 10+ years into the future. The WWE Champ is always someone new or if there does happen to be someone who gets the title again it's like 6 years after they dropped the title in the first place.

Just little things like that would make the game so much better overall.

A lot of that is based on the booker stats, title change frequency and such.

Archived