TEW2016 Pre-Release & Journal Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, that works fine. :) Hire him for two appearances (the debut and the swerve, unless they happen on the same show), then hire him back as a heel on a regular contract.

The only drawback is that you lose his momentum and any storyline heat he had. But of course after two segments it's not as if he's setting the world on fire. You only really lose out if he had an exceptionally good gimmick on his debut, but you'd have lost that anyway as you'd obviously be changing it.

Except that wouldn't work very well for national companies when you're trying to steal another one's workers.

Yeah, that works fine. :) Hire him for two appearances (the debut and the swerve, unless they happen on the same show), then hire him back as a heel on a regular contract.

The only drawback is that you lose his momentum and any storyline heat he had. But of course after two segments it's not as if he's setting the world on fire. You only really lose out if he had an exceptionally good gimmick on his debut, but you'd have lost that anyway as you'd obviously be changing it.

That's a good way to replicate, for example, Kevin Owens' NXT debut. I'll have to keep that in mind, thanks!

I'm pretty pumped to get two months of game time when the public trial comes out on Monday. No longer am I stuck to booking just one MAW show and waiting for the full release, now I can book two! :p

Yeah, I think is great! Gives you a chance to play many short two-month games to test stuff with different companies and such. I am so thankful I have monday off!

I suppose it'll get answered in the demo but may as well ask anyway.

Would it be possible to induct post-humously into your company's HOF? Like say a guy who recently retired happened to pass away before you got to put him in, would you still be able to? As in previous games, once a person passed they'd no longer appear on the character screen. At least they never did for me.

Also, any guesses for release time tomorrow? Honestly can't wait!

I suppose it'll get answered in the demo but may as well ask anyway.

Would it be possible to induct post-humously into your company's HOF? Like say a guy who recently retired happened to pass away before you got to put him in, would you still be able to? As in previous games, once a person passed they'd no longer appear on the character screen. At least they never did for me.

Also, any guesses for release time tomorrow? Honestly can't wait!

Not sure about the Hall of Fame question, but deceased workers are still available. They are just filtered out by default. On the Worker list, you just need to change so you are looking for deceased workers.

Has it been mentioned what time the demo will be out?

It won't be as to avoid a server jam.

We only have a day left to wait for trial, and another week after that for the full-game. :eek::eek::eek:

Take some deep breaths people :o and trust me I'm just as excited as I can be.

Archived