What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I converted the 91 mod so there's somethings not changed for the new version but it's playing a lot different.

I decided untill I can use a mod that's done properly for 16 I will just use stroylines and try to autobook as much as I can.

What I've found different is the backstage element of the game.

Majority of wrestlers weren't very nice back in the 90's and its showing.

I have just finished wrestlemania, I'm toying with an attitude type product and have to get 1 story telling, 1 comedy and one of either wild brawl, car crash or mayhem match. Here's the differences so far

Hulk hogan extends his clique nearly every week

Iron sheik has managed to get around 6 people to hate sgt slaughter.

Mike McGuirk that useless employee has become a whistleblower and upset the whole roster, luckily she wasn't valuable.

Animal handed in his notice

Crush left without handing in his

Hawk fights every match drunk and I never get chance to send him to rehab

Andre the giant and shawn Michaels are in rehab.

Vader and million dollar man are injured for over a year.

In the ring things are going quite well though. Hulk hogan the figurehead is increasing sales and he just retained the WWF belt against macho man in an epic match that went well.

The 1996 game. Roddy Piper is joining WCW. No great loss to me at this stage of the game. Goldust will beat him at Wrestlemania. Might as well get some benefit out of it.

It looks like I'm losing Davey Boy as well. That sucks because I want Camp Cornette to win their tag team title match at Wrestlemania. I'm just not willing to break the bank.

Unless it is to keep Bret Hart :p I have to do my favorite ever feud just one more time. Bret vs Austin.

Two shows later, Morisue torns his ACL :D First it was 12 months, surgery repaired it to 3 months. We'll see if he'll agree to do those Deathmatches in the future :( All in all I've had four shows with WEXXV with 4-5 injuries now.

After firing most of the old folk (Henry Lee, McWade's, Wayne, Kajiwara etc.) I have no one in the declining list! So Sakata and Morisue are good to go. BB Colossus dominated and buried Lee in that match that got the F+. :rolleyes: The last event I had scored C+ overall with two C matches and a B+ & B- angles.

EDIT: Make that EIGHT (8) injuries in FIVE (5) shows. Amazing. Last event had BB Colossus suffers Strained wrist, Findlay O'Farraday Bruised bottocks (caused by Senmatsu) and JOJI with Retrousse nose done by Hyotaru. Before that Morisue out for the Torn ACL for 3 months + Zeshin Makioka with Broken ribs, Shichirobei out for Swollen calf muscle. -.-

oh no poor Morisue, I feel his pain I've torn my ACL before.Hiroshi is the man I'm sure he won't stop doing them. I had someone get a torn rotator cuff on my first WEXXV show and only ran one after, planning a dynasty for WEXXV but not that game, Hiroshi is declining and I can't have that.

and you fired Wayne?! Henry Lee I understand but Wayne surprises me but he is pretty bad backstage. Lee I usually keep as a manager for Doug Peak (excellent chem in my old 13 game)

The new injury system will likely be interesting to see how well WEXXV is able to be played to my liking lol.

I create my own matches for them just like you do

Alright well I'm having fun with my TNA 2004 game. I'm slowly replacing the old guard who are either complaining about being old, literally popping their hips out during matches or have serious drug problems.

I sent Jeff Hardy to rehab. He's been gone for eight months. Eight months that i've been paying for him. That's $100k I would really love to have back. My popularity is going up very slowly. I wish there was a way to speed that up.

http://i.imgur.com/WSDZfAI.png

http://i.imgur.com/Q2Gjt4V.png

Here's the difference I've made in 6 months. It's not huge but for some reason my main successes, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Abyss haven't made it to the top of the list yet. Glad to see Daniels really making a good showing though. Also I've been losing roughly 100k every month. Despite this issue I've still managed to outbid the WWE on a contract that recently came up. I'm really looking forward to his debut.

h8GyJ1.gif

Which 2004 mod are you using, has it converted well? You're write up has made me want to play as TNA back in 2004.

Mod Question

Hello,

I'm currently working on a real world mod. I thought about adding a handful of small/local promotions to form regional alliances like an indy scene that you could import to the mod seperatly (user pref)

*example Las Vegas Wrestling From The Strip, Golden Gate Championship Wrestling ect. as the Southwest Regional Alliance all promotions have a local/small size cap*

The idea would be to add depth to the mod and create more competition for a local to global game. Is that a stupid idea?

Who really cares what I'm doing with MAW? I'm loving that Mark Carnie has caused five workers to walk out for various reasons in the same amount of months to start my game. What a scumbag. I really want to start a game as SNP now. :p

I care what you're doing with MAW. Since I'm new to the CVerse and started a game with MAW. ;)

Which 2004 mod are you using, has it converted well? You're write up has made me want to play as TNA back in 2004.

Ruthless aggression mod and I'd say it's transfered pretty well. Everyone in TNA at the start is either old or on drugs so it seems very genuine in terms of experience.

Has anyone had several of the big stars jump to SOTBPW in their games? I'm running a second game where I just watch. I'm in January 2019 and by then Rich Money, Nicky Champion, and someone else I'm forgetting all joined SOTBPW within the last few years.

They are rich and they have popularity in the US. So they are every bit as aggressive in going after US based stars as USPW and the SWF are.

Just had the biggest show of the year in my CGC game. I turned The DeColt WrestleFestival into a four day tour of sorts. In the final show, the biggest show, the season finale my tag team division died a little

One of the biggest surprises of the game Zeus, who was consistently getting C+ and B- performance grades and was set to drag Stevie Grayson kicking and screaming on a division saving run as tag team champions while I built up the not ready for primetime challengers below them through the middle of the year. Zeus Maxmillion got injured by Dean McWade in the match and they had to alter the finish on the fly with The McWades ending up as Tag Team Champions.

The match was supposed to end with champions Zeus & Stevie retaining through interference that would allow the McWades to spin off into the spring and summer with the task of turning Ryan Powell into a believable main event babyface. So this injury and subsequent finish change, not only ruined my tag team division plans, but the Ryan Powell babyface push, and put one of my best and most reliable midcard talents out of action for 8 months.

Of course the game decided to throw me a bone and Jack DeColt came up with a new catchphrase making him doubly amazing on the stick as if he wasn't important enough to this company...

That being said the future looks bright suddenly for CGC. As long as I can find a way to get the belts off of the McWades without hotshotting and also keeping the straps from touching a DeColt since I am contractually obligated to make sure they never lose ever (that's how you keep Ricky DeColt from jumping ship to USPW folks!)

Has anyone else had this happen and have it completely crap on important longterm plans and you end up with champions you never wanted? I need someone to feel my pain here...

Has anyone else had this happen and have it completely crap on important longterm plans and you end up with champions you never wanted? I need someone to feel my pain here...

I had no clue the titles could change on the fly without your approval. That might explain how designated jobber Lufisto walked out of Slammiversary with my knockouts title when I was certain id booked Angelina Love to win.

Also I was grooming America's most wanted to win the tag titles and in their third match Chris Harris got injured and went on the shelf for 8 months. So I get your tag team pain.

Not long after the boyhood dream came true (less than 2 weeks), Shawn Michaels asked for his release. Jake asked for his, I refused and he said he would sit out his contract.

This all started after I fined Shawn for beating up Ricky Steamboat. Oh dear. Not sure what I can do now. I guess this is lesson learned for me. Kiss the feet of your top guy or else.

I had no clue the titles could change on the fly without your approval. That might explain how designated jobber Lufisto walked out of Slammiversary with my knockouts title when I was certain id booked Angelina Love to win.

Also I was grooming America's most wanted to win the tag titles and in their third match Chris Harris got injured and went on the shelf for 8 months. So I get your tag team pain.

Its from the Dev Journal under Screwed Up Endings. I remember being so excited when I first read about it but now that it reared it's ugly head I am definitely going to make safety one of my top stats to look at before hiring anyone.

Just 2 months before Dean McWade also injured Jack DeColt. Should have taken heed to the warning. He isn't getting anywhere near my stars now and he will be keeping it simple every darn match.