What's going on in your game?

As CZCW, I wanted to try and give Remm Sky a second chance due to how loyal he was to CZCW.

I had him teamed with Fox Mask in a feud with the wild cats, to give the tag titles some focus, to help get wild cats over and to keep Zoned out busy.

Month 1 he fails a soft drugs test, month 2 he inured el Jaguar, giving him chronic lower back pain.

Bad thing is zoned out captured the titles from wild cats, one more mishap from Remmy and I'll probably fire him. Which Screws over Wild Cats as Zones out are the most over tag team to help get them over and give them great matches.

First two shows went down well. first show only a 47 which was still an increase in pop, second show got a 57, vast improvement and where I want to be at this point , 55-65 ratings.

Hired my first 1 appearance local hiring midcarder Nathan Coleman to job to opener Boriken Love Machine jr.... Coleman wasn't happy but I don't care too much... Love Machine is the right kinda guy with the right look for CZCW and I love his render so he's getting a push up to Upper Midcard to see how he does.

Super Ninja is in time decline so he's feuding with Fro Sure to put him over.

Donnie J is in time decline unfortunately so he's feuding with Gino Montero, it'll take some build as Gino is an opener.. but hopefully this feud elevates Gino to near the top of the card. Instant replacement for Donnie in the main event scene

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I tried doing a territorial alliance using the World Wrestling Alliance brand. With my two months in the book, here's my take aways from it.

1) Continually upsetting people with their pushes, as they never seem to be on the right push. Though, they usually complain just after the show ends.

2) Screwed over all the other territorial alliances by having my user character, Fantasm, win the World Championship. Wasn't intentional, as I put all the best characters I had for my first show (Ash Campbell, Donnie J and Fro Sure) in with him. Didn't set anyone to win any of the belts on the entire show. I figured if I tossed him in, it would be a great match. Totally forgot he could end up with it.

3) I'll admit to cheating a TV deal for coverage for all the US, but I wasn't the first one to try getting it. My shows are on Monday, so I skipped the first day (which is Monday) and then did it, so anyone else could've gotten it. It isn't a good channel mind you, but it at least is helping me expand my popularity slowly. It is a Free-To-Air, so I make no actual money from it.

4) Not sure what to do concerning my momentum as it is slowing down, just dropped from C to a D. WWA Canada and Mexico improved to C+. In fact out of all the WWAs, my momentum is the worst. :( I'm not very good at this keeping momentum thing.

5) I won 2 battles in January at Regional, but lost them all in February. Not completely lost them, but I've been hurting enough that I really am wondering if perhaps it is because of my stories I'm running. Maybe I should cut back from the 12 or so I'm currently running. Maybe stick with 6.

6) I realized in the last week of play that I could do a figurehead. Whoops. Fantasm for Figurehead, simply because I have no better!

7) SWF and TCW are neck & neck in the National game. USPW is now Cult, but in 1st place still. Huh? Popularity ain't important? Okay, that's new!

8) I know I gave the Japan branch to fight over two titles, but they literally went out and got two full rosters and have 67 total guys/gals. WTF?!

Nothing really big happened in this 2 month run.

I just started a USPW game and ran the first show.

Had Petr Novak pick up a win and after the show he was identified as a steroid user.

No problem, I thought. I'll fine him.

His behaviour apparently improved due to my action. The next pop up I had though said he was unhappy with how I handled the incident.

Why would you improve behaviour and then be unhappy?

Had Petr Novak pick up a win and after the show he was identified as a steroid user.

His behaviour apparently improved due to my action. The next pop up I had though said he was unhappy with how I handled the incident.

Presumably realised that he should cut back on the steroids (improved behaviour) but he's annoyed that you've fined him (unhappy)?

Started with USPW because I thought from what I'd read that they had their own network. It's a shame they don't (but they will soon enough). They were my biggest save in '13 and they have started in a similar position to where I had them in that save, so it's been quite seamless to transition.

I had Frehley drop the title to Champion at the first PPV. I've never been a fan of Frehley and he's not good enough anyway. Champion isn't really good enough to be the top champion in the world either but he's an improvement, and I'll get the belt onto Money soon enough while I build up some quality opponents. He's inserted himself into the title picture after beating Chris Caulfield.

Signed Khoklov to feud with Enygma, and after the next PPV they'll both be in the title hunt for a 5-man Elimination Chamber, unless I can find a worthwhile sixth entrant in the next month or so.

Greg Gauge (as Greg Keith) and Ricky DeColt are my new tag team, feuding with Natural Storm, who took the belts off Cold Warriors so I could suspend Novak. I've made a lot of signings and sent a lot of guys down to my new dev. territory. The only person I've released was Captain USA because he wasn't good enough for the level we're at.

Peter Michaels, Emily McQueen and Adrian Garcia are on commentary, which is a big improvement.

I was very surprised Rick Law agreed to go down to development (I tried pretty much everyone to see who was happy to go) but when he comes back up, he'll make waves.

Still need to get some order in the midcard and tag divisions, and the women's division, but working from the top down to make sure I win National Battles is going well for the first month. Also upped all the production to the highest levels, SWF and TCW have made moves to improve theirs and TCW are already in financial trouble. I'll be crippling them ASAP.

I guess he's unhappy about the fine, but has still realized that he needs to stop getting caught taking steroids or else he may be out of a job (improved behaviour).

On another note: Tyson Baine's contract with USPW came up and there are already three other companies engaging in a bidding war for him: SWF, TCW and NOTBPW (really, Victoria?). I like the more aggressive AI.

Presumably realised that he should cut back on the steroids (improved behaviour) but he's annoyed that you've fined him (unhappy)?

Started with USPW because I thought from what I'd read that they had their own network. It's a shame they don't (but they will soon enough). They were my biggest save in '13 and they have started in a similar position to where I had them in that save, so it's been quite seamless to transition.

I had Frehley drop the title to Champion at the first PPV. I've never been a fan of Frehley and he's not good enough anyway. Champion isn't really good enough to be the top champion in the world either but he's an improvement, and I'll get the belt onto Money soon enough while I build up some quality opponents. He's inserted himself into the title picture after beating Chris Caulfield.

Signed Khoklov to feud with Enygma, and after the next PPV they'll both be in the title hunt for a 5-man Elimination Chamber, unless I can find a worthwhile sixth entrant in the next month or so.

Greg Gauge (as Greg Keith) and Ricky DeColt are my new tag team, feuding with Natural Storm, who took the belts off Cold Warriors so I could suspend Novak. I've made a lot of signings and sent a lot of guys down to my new dev. territory. The only person I've released was Captain USA because he wasn't good enough for the level we're at.

Peter Michaels, Emily McQueen and Adrian Garcia are on commentary, which is a big improvement.

I was very surprised Rick Law agreed to go down to development (I tried pretty much everyone to see who was happy to go) but when he comes back up, he'll make waves.

Still need to get some order in the midcard and tag divisions, and the women's division, but working from the top down to make sure I win National Battles is going well for the first month. Also upped all the production to the highest levels, SWF and TCW have made moves to improve theirs and TCW are already in financial trouble. I'll be crippling them ASAP.

you did a lot of stuff that I have done over 2 or 3 games so far. I'll probably play on from none of them when the full game comes out i've decided, and i'll start fresh so i did some "what if" scenarios involving that World Title, Champion and Frehley. Seems to me that Nicky Champion is better off with the belt. there is better heels for him to go against than babyfaces for Frehley, for example you can have champion vs Money, Baine or Khoklov and it will probably pull good ratings for main event PPV's, whereas after Champion, you either go Enygma or James Justice who are about 7-10 pop behind Champion, and are quite old! I think USPW are fascinating in this game, plenty of challenge. I still like Frehley though, do you not find him fun or interesting to book? Peter Michaels is a must have with his experience with McQueen, and his high level skill set.

My first real game using the C-Verse, I've started with 21CW.

Edward Cornell defended his title against Adam Matravers in a cage match. Edward won the match thanks to the help of Tommy (he slide a pipe through the cage for Edward when it looked like Edward was close to loosing). I am planning to keep the title on Edward for a while but have Tommy keep helping him win most matches. This will eventually lead to Edward getting very cocky despite only holding the title due to Tommy. Tommy will get fed up of this and turn on him.

Finding the c-verse fun but I'm just concentrating on a few main stories so quite a few on the guys dont have much on.

Started a brand new promotion on Cornellverse called Pro Wrestling Revenge in the North West region. First time doing something like this and it's not going very well... After our first show, at a gay bar in front of 300 people, I'm already at negative 4k dollars. Still new to handling such a small company.

Playing as 21CW after 1 month 1 Lance Martin is injured for over a Year...i didnt had that big plans for the Tag Team but i wanted to give them a Shot at the Tag titles then and when...but now i Putting Kelly Martin(his twinborther) in a story were he wants to break the guy who injured Lance and if the story gets going that good as it got so far,both man will really capitalize out of this (what i originally thought) bad situation and it could be even the big breakthrough in the singles Division for them.

All other Stuff went so far as i expected..but this was a really nice story so far :)

Started a brand new promotion on Cornellverse called Pro Wrestling Revenge in the North West region. First time doing something like this and it's not going very well... After our first show, at a gay bar in front of 300 people, I'm already at negative 4k dollars. Still new to handling such a small company.

Have you finished the month? You should be making a profit by the end of the month, if you aren't paying too much for your workers and/or backstage perks.

You definitely shouldn't just sign all $1000+ PPA workers, at that level your profits will generally come primarily from sponsors. You gotta play more conservatively. Remember the lower your company's popularity, the worse your show grade can be and still gain popularity. You don't need to spend the money to pump out C shows if your popularity in the Region you're in is only E+ for example.

A good trick is to have your workers be Road Agents when you're smaller, instead of having a dedicated Road Agent. Just use the guys with the best psychology and respect, and use the 2nd best, 3rd best, etc. if the guy you would normally use as the Road Agent is a competitor in the match. If you want to save even more and your User Character isn't a wrestler, you can use one of the Referee User chars and have a free Ref, too.

Jack Bruce got into a fight with Richard Eisen. I fined him and Richard wasn't happy, so I'm going with it and saying Jack has to be done as figurehead. So I'm planning my year and a half long push for Joey Morgan to take over as figurehead by Supreme Challenge 2017.

Can anyone explain why Tanosuke Joshuyo takes over the World Wrestling Alliance Japan, yet still is contract to Exodus? I find it confusing that this has happened now twice. I would think that Joshuyo would drop any other gigs seeing as he's now the CEO.

Just finished the two months in my 2004 TNA save. Main storyline is that a new breed of wrestlers (AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, CM Punk) is taking the spots of the "old guard" (Jeff Jarrett, Shane Douglas, Ron Killings, Raven, D'Lo Brown). Jarrett is leading the old guard group of himself, Shane Douglas, and the newly debuted Dustin Rhodes. Sting has decided to side with AJ, and the two of them will likely be joined by a debuting Bryan Danielson.

CM Punk has been doing his "I'm straight edge so I'm better than you" schtick and has taken out D'Lo Brown and Raven already. May re-ignite the feud with Raven down the line to help develop Punk's mic skills.

Joe came in as a monster heel and went on a huge undefeated streak against local jobbers. Got his first big win at the last PPV against Ron Killings.

In the X-Division, I managed to snag Brian Kendrick from WWE and he won the title in a triple threat match involving Michael Shane and Low Ki ©.

Also, I dropped the weekly PPVs and got Impact on the air with the monthly PPV schedule. Up next is Lockdown which will be headlined by Bryan Danielson, Sting, and AJ Styles vs. Dustin Rhodes, Jeff Jarrett, and Shane Douglas. I'm really having a ton of fun with this save, although I've never actually followed TNA.

:eek: Well this is new! I, as Fantasm, just got signed for a one day match against WWAJ's Eagle Kawasawa to defend the World Wrestling Alliance's World Title. I managed to retain, but honestly I didn't know you had put in a feature like this Adam! Totally cool! I put a screenshot of it in the screenshot thread.

Another three saves,USPW fell to Cult in all of them.

Goddamit,USPW really sucks,or Adam just really hates them.

I had them steal Josh Taylor and Rocky golden in my last save and actually stay at national while pretty much killing tcw

Two weeks into my SWF save and slowly moving Mikey Lau, Jimmy Hernandez, and Hollywood Bret Star up the card. Just paired American Machine and Steven Parker (have two awesome alts) and am planning on giving them the belts soon.

In the biggest news, Champagne Lover suffered a shattered elbow and will be out for 1 year 1 month and 1 week!!

Getting close to the end of January in my 2004 WWE game. After some insightful tips from Lesnar and Heyman to strap a rocket to Cena (gee, I wonder why?), I'm going to follow the storylines as close as possible when I reach WrestleMania, then start going balls out in changes from there.

I did re-instate the WCW Television Championship as the WWE Television Championship, functioning as an inter-brand title for young guys to be defended on Heat and Velocity. Essentially, it's WWE's answer to the X-Division title. First champ is going to be determined via tournament, the final two meeting face to face at the Heat pre-show for WM20.

In February 1996. Savio Vega had to be pulled from the Austin storyline because two shows running, he had to be sent home. I ended up putting Marc Mero in a strap match with Austin instead. Austin admits to tanking the match afterwards just so he could get out of the contract he had with Ted Dibiase. He will rematch Mero at Wrestlemania. Bad signs because I really want to do King of the ring as Austin launch point, kind of hard to ignore where Austin 3:16 came from, but Jake Roberts has been sent home 2/3 shows I've done. Sending him to DDP's place might put him out for months longer. Damn it.

Sid recommended getting rid of Duke Dumpster. This was an opinion I could immediately get on board with. I think on my next Raw, Austin will beat the crap out of him backstage. Starting to become ''Stone Cold'' and forget the ''It's my ring!''

So I think I've found my first official game I'll roll with and it's TCW.

I had Rocky Vs Andrews at Malice In Wonderland end when a newly signed Gargantuan interfered and attacked Rocky Golden, leading to AA retaining by DQ. This way I can have Rocky feud with Gargantuan (Now named Tyson Turner) and allowing me to build Andrews up more while he feuds with RDJ.

Phil Vilbert is a free agent, and if he wants to work for SWF he's a good option for Authority Figure. I have always struggled with picking a decent authority figure honestly, feels like the C-Verse doesn't have many good ones. But yeah i think you have to find a way to get him out of that main event until he becomes more over.

So, an update on this. I looked at Phil Vibert, however he didn't want to end his hiatus (or accept any of the roles I was going to give him, so I used the in game editor to add his role as a personality, sometimes.) Kurt Laramee isn't fond of Phil, as Kurt walked out on them, so I'm planning on using the Locker Room controls to see if I can ease the conflict between the two, fingers crossed.

I also offered Dharma Gregg an offer to become an Authority Figure, in case Vibert doesn't want to join us. Dharma Gregg has better entertainment skills then Vibert, but Vibert looks like a knob, and looks like a good heel authority figure, where Dharma doesn't. Not sure yet.

I also sorted out the Mikey Lau issue. As opposed to having the KOTR winner receive a World Title Shot, they will be crowned the first ever SWF Television Champion, the next week on SWF Supreme!