What's going on in your game?

WWE save on youtube.

Ive recorded about 3 in advance so ill only list whats happend so far thats public.

Start of tag team tourney for tag titles.

Breeze started beef with Nakamura.

Rusev attacked Kalisto

Ceasro challenged Miz to a tables match.

paige called out charlotte

Aj Styles asked roman if he could beat him again

Alberto Del Rio started slating ambrose.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE save on youtube.

Ive recorded about 3 in advance so ill only list whats happend so far thats public.

Start of tag team tourney for tag titles.

Breeze started beef with Nakamura.

Rusev attacked Kalisto

Ceasro challenged Miz to a tables match.

paige called out charlotte

Aj Styles asked roman if he could beat him again

Alberto Del Rio started slating ambrose.

Breeze working with Nakamura? That's a bold choice.

For the last year of TEW I've mostly played in the C-Verse, but as smaller companies such as CZCW or MAW, or I've used a created company. Well for 2016 I decided to give SWF a try as I've never really given them a shot. I let the Auto Booker handle the first month, including PPV. I took over whenever the storylines started to suffer.

Currently finishing the lead up to The World is Watching

The AI put the title back on Gilmore at the first PPV, which given the lack of faces at the top of the card I was ok with. I let him retain over Remo and Rogue at the next PPV, allowing for Marat to come in and destory him after the main event. Their first match went to DQ after Marat snapped not being able to put Gilmore away. Gilmore will retain at TWiW, cementing his place at the top of the mountain.

Remo is locked into a fued with DeBones, although they haven't actually faced off yet, might ride it out until Supreme Challenge before they actually wrestle. Remo is still pretty young so I'll keep him away from the belt for a little while.

The Bruce and Crippler storyline is still going on. My plan right now is for Cirppler to injure Bruce so I can see how we do with Bruce on a 2 month vacation. He'll come back for the build up to Supreme Challenge where he will most likely face Marat. Crippler will move into a title fued with Glimore.

Joey Morgan is now a main eventer and is currently fueding with Rogue. I also have Mikey Lau fueding with Brandon James. Will probably do a 4 way at TWiW and have Lau take the title off of Morgan. Both fueds will last at least for one more month.

Pulled the trigger on a Randy Bumfhole turn out of necessity. I completely butchered his gimmick, so I had to turn him. Still in the middle of his fued with Zimmy, which may last a while.

Had Jefferson Stardust turn up in my NBT list, and with the emergence of two new tag teams, I was able to turn him face and allow him to move up the card. Quick throwaway fued with Huey before he moves on to bigger things.

Got insanely lucky and got good chemistry with the teams of Jimmy Hernandez and Steven Parker and Brett Starr and Kirk Jameson. Gave them a throwaway match on my B show when they were all Midcard/Lower Mid and they pulled a B-. Found the cornerstones of my tag division for the next year which will most likely give me 2-4 sure fire Main Eventers in 2 years. Trying to build up the team of my UC and Greg Gauge so I can do a 3 team ladder match for the titles at Supreme Challenge.

Else where Spencer Spade is slowing moving up the card. Eric Eisen is doing open challenges against local talent every week, not sure who will be the one to take him out. And Valiant is fueding with Hudington because I have nothing else for them to do. A freshly turned Sammy Smoke is one storyline away from the Main Event. Everest threw a punch at Eisen, so I fired him and now he's suing me. I never thought I would enjoy SWF, but this game has been awesome.

Was doing a watchers game, when I got to January 2018 I noticed SWF had bought out NOTBPW. So I had the idea of switching my UC to Sean McFly, and starting a cult level company in Canada and go to war with SWF (and the still cult CGC). McFly, Bloodstone, and others were still unemployed so I hired them up with young talent to fill the lower card. We will see how this goes, first show got a 70 and increased pop.

Was doing a watchers game, when I got to January 2018 I noticed SWF had bought out NOTBPW. So I had the idea of switching my UC to Sean McFly, and starting a cult level company in Canada and go to war with SWF (and the still cult CGC). McFly, Bloodstone, and others were still unemployed so I hired them up with young talent to fill the lower card. We will see how this goes, first show got a 70 and increased pop.

At work without the game in front of me, but you can switch user characters?

At work without the game in front of me, but you can switch user characters?

Yeah, go to the editor and on the side with all the options like import data, there is a option to add new player. Select the player then select leave game and you will just be the one you selected.

I never used to play with perfect show theory on, but I tried my new game with "Crowd Control" and I have to be honest, I like it much better. It's a little harder no doubt, but it makes every match mean more. I found when I had crowd control/PST off that it turned out all that REALLY matters gradewise are the top two matches of the card. The rest of the card could totally bomb but as long as you had one good angle and two good matches, the overall card could still do really really well. Now sure this is an easier way to play but it means a vast majority of your roster will spend most of their careers not really contributing. Their awesome matches will mean as much as their bad matches.

With Crowd Control on I'm paying attention to every single match and angle to monitor pacing. And each performance matters due to it's place on the card. I certainly don't have the whole thing figured out yet, but the basics aren't too hard. Have a few matches that lift the crowd, then have a big blowoff, then calm the crowd and start all over haha. It's actually quite fun. Thought I'd share my experience with you guys.

I think I have broken the game. Menace angles are still hugely effective with no downside, now Senmatsu is at B+ pop and the rest of ME/Upper Mid's are C or C+ and there's B- to A* angles and matches everywhere in each card. :o Also I have no idea how Konoe, Kawamura and Milk angle got a B since they are at pop C, C- and D and have average to good entertainment skills. I feel that the way that I am playing the game is flawed as I can just spam Kajahara entertainment angles + Menace angles with other workers.. I did the same thing with TEW2013, especially Larry Wood rose to A* pop in no time.

EDIT: Altough the reason might be that I tinkered with the match/angle ratio and set it to 80% instead of the default 90% which prevents this kind of usage of angles. But still, I think that for WEXXV to be a challenge, Kajahara needs to be out and retired. He's pretty much the sole reason for those B- to A* grades that I have.

http://sadhappy.mbnet.fi/TEW2016/bpluswexxv.png

So my game mentioned earlier (Impact Championship Wrestling as Sean McFly)about me trying to get revenge on SWF for buying out NOTBPW while at the same time expanding to being the number company in Canada, just took a huge hit.

I fired Big Smack Scott after he was turning people against everybody. He sued me and won over a million dollars, putting me over a million in debut. So I have made a new alliance with the hope of maybe them helping me with making a dent into the debt. Currently I have SOTBPW and TCW(Who are struggling at least ratings wise) on board.

I first learned to play TEW back in 2013 by running a MAW company with a free $1 million bonus, so I have always had a soft spot for MAW. Sadly, that game finally locked up after 5 in-game years.

So I started TEW 16 by going back into MAW. Reviving a concept from a failed Let's Play attempt, I restarted THE MATT KEITH ERA. Matt is now booking under his father, Sam. It's a little OP, honestly, but a good starting game.

Rip Chord Classic pulled down a rating in the mid-40's. Started with Sam Keith's annual "State of the Squared Circle" address at 75 pts, had a couple rough matches (still trying to figure out lifting vs. working) and ended with a 4 way elimination between Matt Keith, Masked Stranger, Cheetah Boy, and Greg Gauge with Gauge taking the trophy (a 48).

Next day, BHOTWG approached Greg about a contract, but I also reached out for an Exclusive PPA, so we'll see how it goes.

MAW lost $2k on the show, but I might back off production values till we get bigger. Not sure how all the other small feds are affording Professional quality.

I first learned to play TEW back in 2013 by running a MAW company with a free $1 million bonus, so I have always had a soft spot for MAW. Sadly, that game finally locked up after 5 in-game years.

So I started TEW 16 by going back into MAW. Reviving a concept from a failed Let's Play attempt, I restarted THE MATT KEITH ERA. Matt is now booking under his father, Sam. It's a little OP, honestly, but a good starting game.

Rip Chord Classic pulled down a rating in the mid-40's. Started with Sam Keith's annual "State of the Squared Circle" address at 75 pts, had a couple rough matches (still trying to figure out lifting vs. working) and ended with a 4 way elimination between Matt Keith, Masked Stranger, Cheetah Boy, and Greg Gauge with Gauge taking the trophy (a 48).

Next day, BHOTWG approached Greg about a contract, but I also reached out for an Exclusive PPA, so we'll see how it goes.

MAW lost $2k on the show, but I might back off production values till we get bigger. Not sure how all the other small feds are affording Professional quality.

Doing better than me. My show got a 34. :(

Well then. The tsunami hit, Economy and Wrestling Industry are at F- and due to my WEXXV raising the production costs etc. very early in the game I made everyone else follow (5SSW, BCG, SAISHO, EX2010 and GCG) so we all hemorrhaged money from Jan to May. Right now BCG is at -80K on the bankruptcy side. This is their latest show, aptly named "Survivor 2" which had an amazing main event but due to the production values (and rest of the matches) the card really sucked. Really interesting to see if BCG goes out of business due to all of this as they had to lower all their production costs to the bare minimum which also costs money.

http://sadhappy.mbnet.fi/TEW2016/bcgbankrupt.png

Just started playing a save as my favourite ever time period in history: January 1999, WWF.

Had my first Raw is War, similar to real life Mankind beat The Rock for the WWF Championship, however I let the computer decide the victor, same as with the New Age Outlaws beating Shamrock/Bossman for the Tag Team Championships.

Had to trim off a LOT of fat on the roster (as per most Real World Mods), but I really like the feature of using the Auto Booker to book the card and then just altering the angles around them to tell the story of whatever the card says.

Anyway, here's my champs:

WWF Champion: Mankind

WWF Tag Team Champs: New Age Outlaws

Intercontinental: Ken Shamrock

European: X-Pac

Hardcore: Road Dogg (need to get that off him ASAP)

Light Heavyweight: Gillberg (about to lose it to Jeff Hardy on the next Raw)

Women's: Sable (about to turn Heel and start a feud with Tori, turning her Face in the process)

Not sure who's going to win the Royal Rumble yet, might make the computer decide, which means Austin will probably win it, as he's REALLY over compared to everyone else at this point in time (which reflects reality).

Just debuted Jay Chord in USPW, forgot to check his gimmick, and it got rated awful because he has an F Rating at weasel gimmicks. Why was that his default one? now he's stuck with that for at least a year when he was going to become a focal point of the show.

Felt like crud and procrastinated the day away on TEW. just over 1.5 years in and my game 0/0/0/100k fed has come to an end. Things that did me in as lessons for others.....

1) started with unpatched demo, the patch reduced sponsorship by about half after I'd already set up my budget with some recognizable wrestlers. Won't be an issue on restart

2) continue to struggle to find the use for internet distribution. It got my sponsorship up early, but then tanked and was never useful again (even when I brought it back as a last ditch blitz after 14 months of not using it - hoped it would save my from the bank as there was no other mathematical way possible. It literally did nothing when I brought it back.

3) economy and industry are huge for 0/0/0/0 feds. you almost need a C in both to have a chance.

4) I had made it from around -90K back to -36K before the bank notice Would have been positive but going to small kicked my butt. The added costs of comparing to feds that I did not expect to fight were killer (none of the ones for whom production mattered, were in my regional battles so I'm not sure why they matter). If I fought them it cost me my finances, if I didn't it cost me as well by taking my show ratings. Shows with matches of C- to B- became a D+ overall and took me from 1st in my battles when I was local to 3rd and 4th once I hit small. This was a double whammy because not only does it hit prestige, but it takes back all of your pop game from the one show that month which in turn affects sponsorship. This will be that most difficult thing to prepare for going forward as I refuse to limit my size as I feel that is overly gamey, so I need a different strategy - maybe expanding to other regions or beginning international tours, just to raise more revenue streams

5)related to the above (this may be a bug, but I didn't save it where I can test it the same way without playing a bunch of stuff over to get there again), I believe that when I upped my production and hit close that it saved it and added the costs, then did the same when I took it down. Then I decided to put them back up when I saw that. Just that goofiness cost me something like 40K if I recall. I didn't realize it was saving it until it was too late and didn't realize I'd be charged to change it back down. Without that mistake I would have actually broken even just by ignoring production and taking the hit (I also reduced my shows gradually from weekly, before hitting small to bi weekly, monthly, and then every 6 weeks out of necessity due to the economy.)

I have some prior saves that I can go back to, but will likely remove them and start fresh. With the varied events, it was getting very gamey to the point of annoyance (using brands to keep unused workers happy, locking yourself at a certain size, all kinds of cheap contract tricks to minimize cost since I new the brand thing would work, could have gone the 'loan route', but that's just more gaminess and doesn't fix the other stuff.)

I did accomplish a few things in save 1.

1) Built up DWN to where he was poached by SWF and worked up to the main roster.

2) Finished with titles at 100%, 98%, and 85% prestige (and that 85% one dropped from matches during the blitz at the end.

3) formed an alliance, though every member lost money every month and one of them was negative the entire time without going out of business

4) Nearly recovered despite all of the issues mentioned and a industry and economy that were both at D- for a good chunk of the game.

5) signed a few talent with as good as a c+ pop rating

6) had a B- match while still local

7) while local, I took first in every month's regional battle.

I've just unlicensed my game at home and taken it into work to make some headway during my lunch and breaks.

Already week 3 into SWF and I've just created a B Show to allow some of my lower card workers some exposure and to help with their momentum too.

In the early days of a 21CW but I'm really enjoying it. I'm rolling with the default storylines; they seem pretty cool. A couple of points to mention on the 2 main storylines.

• I've added Beast Bantom into the Cornell Family/Matravers/Jones feud. On the first TV show, Bantom squashed Mark Adonis and after the match, Tommy Cornell inexplicably came out to applaud him. Bantom continued his beatdown of Adonis as an impressed Cornell looked on.

Opening the same show, Jeff Nova announced that Eddie Cornell would defend the title against Adam Matravers at the first PPV. Later in the show, Beast Bantom attacked Adam Matravers backstage.
    On the following show, the Cornell's welcomed Bantom to the family and he's acting as their muscle.

• Jonathan Faust has turned on Stevie Stoat and aligned himself with the powerhouse tandem of Nightmare & Doomsday with the group being called The Church of Faust. Nightmare attacked Dark Angel after the Main Event of the first TV show (Eddie Cornell vs Dark Angel)

The following week during Harry Wilson vs Johnathan Faust, Nightmare attacked Wilson. Dark Angel tried to even the numbers but Doomsday came out to make it on 3-on-2. After they beatdown Angel & Wilson, Faust announced the formation of The Church of Faust.

Haha why? I'm on my break, my work allow us to do this or watch Youtube during these times.

d092735e5c0f04d824e079be7479e497.jpg

On-topic: It's July 1st in my WEXXV save, financially I'm at 13K only :D So quite a drop from the 500K starting but I've held 4 weekly shows + 1 annual each month (so 30 shows in total) and the tsunami hit and all I see is F-. Highest attendance was 4,700 right before the tsunami. Highest rated card B+, highest rated match A. Pop in Tohoku D, on the brink of D+. Possibly thinking of leaving the Modern Japan Movement since I'm beating the competition for three months in a row now, the regional battle wins would give me more pop if I wasn't in the alliance or if I was at war with the others.

My top guys right now are Joel Bryant (after he wasn't resigned), Ross Henry, and Velocidad (wasn't resigned). Greg Gauge and Rudy Velasquez are about to be sniped from me (I'm PPA, regional). They're currently buddy buddy with each other and leaving their other friend, Jesus Chavez, behind. Luckily I didn't waste time pushing Gauge to the moon, as I saw the writing on the wall as soon as I signed him. Rudy leaving as well is a surprise though, I thought Ash Campbell or Bulldozer would have been sniped first. As another gent said, the drop in sponsorship has screwed me over a bit. I'm bleeding about 20-30k a month, but have some time to right the ship. I'll probably have to drain the popularity of one of my main eventers then release him.

<p>Well... big developments in my TNA game. I just held Bound for Glory 2004 and capped it off with Jeff Jarrett's year long NWA World Heavyweight Championship run ended by Christian Cage in a cage match.</p><p> </p><p>

Also I noticed a ton of people in my company need training. I know I'm only cult but still. I got tired of my entire knockouts division stinking up the joint so I disbanded the division and shipped them off to my new development territory that I just bought....</p><p> </p><p>

CHIKARA.</p><p> </p><p>

Yeah. TNA bought CHIKARA and is currently using it to train up its future superstars. I just hope I haven't shot myself in the foot.</p>