Official "Booking Committee" Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="setalight" data-cite="setalight" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Starting a game with 21CW, they seem to have quite a few monster heels with great menace stats...how does everyone book them to keep them different? i.e. Nightmare, Warmachine, Brickhouse, Danny Patterson and Grave Digger.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm booking them as a sort of gauntlet. Seb Koller is working his way through them at the moment and others will make the same journey soon enough.</p>

Is it just me or is it not possible to sort workers that have tag chemistry? Or is all the tag chemistry is similar to 2013 where you discover all the tag chemistry as you play. I import my own company to the Cornellverse and then sign folks as needed. Tag teams are hard to come by at the beginning of a game... What do you all do to bolster your tag division? Just wondered.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TC Dale" data-cite="TC Dale" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it just me or is it not possible to sort workers that have tag chemistry? Or is all the tag chemistry is similar to 2013 where you discover all the tag chemistry as you play. I import my own company to the Cornellverse and then sign folks as needed. Tag teams are hard to come by at the beginning of a game... What do you all do to bolster your tag division? Just wondered.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You have an hour of time prior to your main show that can be used to find/create/build tag teams. Use it. If you're big enough, you can also use house shows (but that takes foreeeeeeever).</p><p> </p><p> What I tend to do is sign an established team (Lilly & Rose, Electric Blue, The A-List, etc) to hold court until I get other teams up and running decently. I pick a handful of workers I want to build up through the tag division and then test them against the rest of the roster (bottom to top). Where chemistry is found (or a good concept), the team gets a name and a push against other people testing chemistry.</p>

Starting a game with 21CW, they seem to have quite a few monster heels with great menace stats...how does everyone book them to keep them different? i.e. Nightmare, Warmachine, Brickhouse, Danny Patterson and Grave Digger.

Honestly, it's a challenge... the UK in general and 21CW in particular has been the land of the high menace heels for a couple of versions now and it's rather easy for them to blend into each other.

First step: separate out "monster heels" from guys who simply have high menace.

There are some guys there with good menace scores who I don't really see as monster heels despite often being heavyweights; the Ivanoffs, Mass Hulk and Viktor Beskoff for example. While I still tend to book them as menaces (both mechanically and in narrative terms) in my mind they're not really the traditional monster heels. With all of the guys I mentioned also being part of tag teams I find this pretty easy to do, especially with Hulk and Beskoff; Hulk is the Cass to Mark Adonis' Enzo (i.e. the big guy to the smaller talker) while Beskoff is the "enforcer" for the Red Devils... almost Kane/Bryan without the comedy. As for the Ivanoff's I keep them together as a bully heel tag team which largely separates them out from the other monsters.

Second step; separate out those with potential from those who are going nowhere.

This largely relates to Danny Paterson (who's getting old) and Nightmare (who's rubbish). In both cases I tend to use them as overness generators for others, either in singles or tag matches. Menace makes it very easy to gain overness and so it's easy to use menace angles to build overness for Nightmare/Patterson and then lose to the wrestler I really want to get over to transfer it. Nightmare I use almost as Khali during his last days in WWE... a terrible wrestler but a decent enough spectacle when someones beats him... while Patterson is closer to the Big Show (either alone or with Harley Neil); a decent upper-midcarder for "fill in" feuds and to help elevate people to the main event.

Third step: Separate out "bodyguards/enforcers" from in-ring pushes.

If you look at how big men are booked in wrestling a lot of them start their careers by doing little but standing there looking menacing, interfering in matches and occasionally being in tag matches. The early days of Deacon Batista come to mind, as does Big Zeke's run with Kendrick or Strowman with the Wyatts. That bodyguard type role is a simple way to have them involved but not really need them to offer or do anything. For example, I could see Faust having say Badberry and Bedlam as his thugs for hire, standing behind him during interviews and attacking wrestlers for him.

In contrast to this there are guys who you'll want to have in the ring a lot, both to help them develop and get them over quicker. Beast Bantom for example is only really some performance skills away from being ready for the main event... putting him in matches with guys who can help develop them. Someone like Grave Digger is on paper one of the best prospects in the game... his menace, star quality and solid charisma are a license to print overness, unlike most monster types he can actually play a face well and for a 21 year old big guy his in-ring skills are very respectable. A slow burn build for him where he's frequently in the ring to develop those skills but isn't moved up the card too much in the short term would do him a world of good.

Fourth Step: Schrodinger's pre-show.

Even with that in mind you're still likely to have a lot of monsters left over... Grave Digger, War Machine, Brickhouse Balder, Badberry and Bedlem could all conceivably be called prospects who you want to develop with in-ring time. But with a TV based company like 21CW what happens on the pre-show may or may not exist... and it largely doesn't matter. Don't be afraid to simply have them in some throw-away/development matches prior to the show starting to keep them happy and developing without you having to do too much with them.

Fifth Step: Not all monster heels are the same.

There's a tendency to think of all monster heels as the same and that they should be booked the same way... squash people, use high menace move forward. It doesn't have to be that simple.

Take the Wyatt Family in WWE for example. Each of them could conceivably be considered a monster heel in their own right (to a greater or lesser extent) but each is booked very differently. Wyatt himself is the talker and leader, Harper is the main workhorse, Rowan is his developing partner and Strowman, while also being developed, is more a special attraction/spectacle. There's no reason the same can't be done here... building/modifying an above idea have Faust as the leader/talker/most over then have say Bantom as the best worker of the remaining guys, Badberry as his partner/developing talent and Grave Digger as the special attraction/enforcer.

And that's just the Wyatt family. If you look across the rest of the WWE you can see a variety of guys who could conceivably be presented as "monsters" right now; Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, Corbin, Ryback, possibly even Gallows etc. Each have a different take on what being a monster means... from the "jock bully" take that Ryback and to an extent Corbin use to Kane's more demonic side and each is used in different ways.

Sixth step: live the gimmick

Building on that, make sure to think of gimmicks as more than just stats. Beast Bantom the bully is going to be different to Beast Bantom the bodyguard is going to be different to Beast Bantom the strongman is going to be different to Beast Bantom the hired gun brought in to take on a specific wrestler. That's just looking at brute gimmicks.

So that's a general way to think about things. For some specific ideas that may spark something:

The Faust Family: Pretty much the idea above. Two or three monsters end up helping out Faust in whatever feud he's involved in, providing muscle and fear factor.

The Bully: 21CW has quite a lot of lightweight face workers out there who a monster heel could conceivably be matched against. Use it to either build a monsters overness while improving their performance skills or to get one of those smaller workers over with the "upset" win.

The Enforcer/Bodyguard: As well as Faust I can see the likes of Luke Cool, Hot Stuff, Rolling Johnny Stones, Phillip Cooper and even the Cornell family each wanting a big guy to back them up and interfere in their matches.

European Invasion: A more specific idea; Sebastian Koller can play a heel pretty well and he and Bantom were both brought in from European promotions. Have them do an invader type angle, likely lined up against the Defence Force (Bantom's menace and Koller's charisma should cut down the overness gap relatively quickly). Once that is done you can have the pair split... say Koller has learned to appreciate the British fans while Bantom still plays the invader and then have a feud between them.

King's Court: Probably the simplest idea... it's not a challenge to keep them different to each other because you don't bother with that. Have Cliff King add a bunch of them (as well as pre-existing client Nightmare) to his client list and have them as a monster heel faction that constantly targets one mid-card to upper-midcard babyface (Wade Orson, Sebastian Koller and Harry Wilson all being decent starting options) and tries to take them out... normally unsuccessfully in matches but successfully in angles and post-match attacks. Good ways to build the skills and overness of some of the younger guys.

• Like 1

I am interested in knowing how people book their storylines in small/local Feds where you only run one, maybe two events a month, with only a few workers and initially to a crowd of 10 people.

It's easy for me to envision storylines once a company has tv deals, or has a weekly show. But when starting with one show a month, what kinds of things do you do?

The Faust Family: Pretty much the idea above. Two or three monsters end up helping out Faust in whatever feud he's involved in, providing muscle and fear factor.

Amazing post, this idea in particular is fantastic.

I am interested in knowing how people book their storylines in small/local Feds where you only run one, maybe two events a month, with only a few workers and initially to a crowd of 10 people.

It's easy for me to envision storylines once a company has tv deals, or has a weekly show. But when starting with one show a month, what kinds of things do you do?

I usually start off with a title tournament and then base all feuds around the belt. With a small number of people it is easy to keep everyone involved in the title hunt. Find out who has good chemistry and team them up, alliances lead to good storys I find.

I run it just like its on TV. Start with my most over storyline to set up a main event of sorts. Lead into a low level storyline match. Bring in the next best storyline after that and run a few angles and a match involving one person from the feud, maybe have the other interfere. Then have a tag match. Forward a tag angle if needed. Midcard feud comes next. I generally just have a match between two midcarders then have the other one In the storyline come out and brawl after the match. Then I'll run an angle or two about the main story. Then a match between an upper mid and a mid as a way to slightly build the crowd up to my main event. Then I always have my main eventers come out with an elaborate prematch entrance. Then the main event match usually ends in a dusty finish as to protect both individuals.

I run either popularity rated promotions, or equal popularity and performance promotions. This may not work for performance based companies cause they hate dusty finishes.

Amazing post, this idea in particular is fantastic

Much appreciated.

I think the Faust Family is probably the direction I'm going to take things in when I start my first proper game, likely with the Bantom, Grave Digger and Badberry combination. Looked at purely in mechanical terms those three using their menace with Faust's entertainment skills should both give good ratings and develop their own charisma. Beyond that them getting involved with Dark Angel (because of his starting feud with Faust) gives each of them ring time with a ring general who can develop their performance skills further. Looked in narrative terms it also strikes me as making sense... the way I see Faust he's exactly the sort who would bring in a team of psychopathic monsters to bend to his will and help him out.

Looking longer term it also sets itself up for a future feud if/when I turn Tommy Cornell face. If the Cornell family still exist at that point then there's the "who's the first family of 21CW angle" (building on the fact this will probably be post Dark Angel/Tommy where I'll have already developed the family idea by having Harry Wilson join in). If the Cornell Family are done by that point then it's Faust's ego and wish to destroy 21CW (I've always played him as more sinister than simply being a weasel) making him attack the new face of the company. Arguably even more so than above it's a way to develop the talents of the young monsters; Cornell's even better than Dark Angel at developing their in-ring skills while his entertainment skills mesh near perfectly with Faust's own and their menace.

Looking even beyond that, I'm probably going to present the monsters themselves slightly differently. While Badberry and Bantom are "true believers" in Faust, Grave Digger will be more of a hired gun (at least in narrative... the gimmick change will appear when appropriate) who Faust has brought in specifically to take out first Dark Angel and then the Cornell's. As such he's always somewhat of an outsider from the rest of the Family which in turn sets up a big face turn later on... there aren't that many high menace, high star quality types out there who can play good babyfaces so I intend to make use of it. If I was more confident in Bantom's ability to play a babyface (currently rated 58) he'd likely get the nod there... he's more prepared to strike out on his own and the idea of Faust bringing in a hired gun seemingly works better for a guy brought in from Europe than from the National School of Wrestling.

Now, that's a plot idea... Faust having a plan to corrupt all the NSoW graduates to his cause. That's a clear feud with the trainer, Matravers...

*ponders*

Alright, I'll take a bite! 2016 data, playing as TCW. Can we get some rules going on? :p

Doesn't look like anyone else has had a go at this for you, so here's my selection for you :)

1. Either Rocky Golden or RDJ must be turned heel within three months and have a run with the TCW World Heavyweight Title before the end of 2016 OR Bryan Vessey must be given a World title reign before the end of June 2016 (even if it's only as a transition).

2. Finances are tight, so you may not sign more than one person from each of SWF and USPW in any calendar year. If you make a bid for anyone from NOTBPW, CGC or SOTBPW when their contract ends, you may not enter into a bidding war with either SWF or USPW (but you may with anyone smaller).

3. You may not open a Development or Child Territory or enter into such a relationship until your Bank Balance is more than $10million on the first day of a month.

4. One of (and only one of) Sammy Bach, Aaron Andrews, Joshua Taylor or Wolf Hawkins must headline Total Mayhem in 2016. One (and only one) of the other three must headline Summer Showdown 2016 and both of the other two (and neither of the previous two) must be in the main event at Threatening Behaviour 2016.

5. Other than the New Wave, nobody who held the TCW Tag Titles between 2007 and 2014 (inclusive) may be part of a team that holds the Tag Titles in 2016 (This eliminates: Freddy Huggins, Edd Stone, Chance Fortune, Aaron Andrews, Texas Pete, American Buffalo, Rocky Golden, Koshiro Ino, John Anderson/Human Arsenal, Rick Law, Eddie Peak, Brent Hill, Harry Allen and Steve Gumble).

6. If you add a second Colour Commentator to either your Events or your TV show, that person must replace Kyle Rhodes permanently before the end of 2016.

7. Of the following: Benny Benson, Troy Tornado, Danny Fonzarelli, Joel Bryant:

• One must retire or be released by the end of June 2016
  • Two must spend at least three months feuding over the TCW International title during 2016, and the loser of that feud (your decision) must have at least 2 reigns as a Tag Team Champion before the end of June 2017
  • The last must either form a permanent tag team with Giant Tana that is played for comedy effect for 12 months OR must spend 2016 as Jay Chord's personal jobber, losing to him on TV at least once a month for the whole year and never picking up a win against him.

8. Of the following: Freddy Huggins, Marc Speed, Darryl Devine, Chance Fortune:

• One must lead his own stable of undercard Next Big Things, which is pushed hard and for whom at least one Tag Title reign in 2016 should be a priority - by March 2017, one or more of his stable must turn on him and they should feud for three months (ideally leading into a blow off at Total Mayhem 2017, but feel free to bring that forward to an earlier PPV if it suits your timing better).
  • One must be re-packaged with a new name and a comedy gimmick, but must be involved in a headlining match on at least three episodes of Total Wrestling before the end of June 2016.
  • One must feud with Bart Biggins over which 30-something has been the greatest disappointment in their failure to reach their potential, and then with Mighty Mo over how much potential he's wasting himself.
  • The last must spend January to June 2016 losing at least 90% of his matches, and then July to December 2016 winning at least 90% of his matches, and must be involved in a Tag team Title match at Malice in Wonderland 2017.

9. A worker may only be allocated a manager if either their Charisma or Microphone Skills is C- or lower.

10. Nate Johnson and Eddie Chandler must either tag together forever, without winning any titles (either Tag or Individual) OR They must feud with any new Canadian wrestler you sign during 2016 for at least two months each.

Hope these are fun for you!

Whelp, making like my first post in lord knows how long!

Loving what's happened in the CornellVerse. Tons of chaos, interesting developments and lots to play with.

So much so, I've been actually editing out an entire scenario out in which SWF sees what USPW is doing with its women's division and I've made it that Eisen has decided the entire company from top to child promotion (RIPW is now SWF: Uprising) should be integrated.

And yes, I'm actually playing a female character for this crazy idea of mine. Entertainer Diandra Bergeron from Canada. :D Because we Canadians are the greatest at invasions. :D

Oh, I already found out the T&A levels had to drop to none so as to not always be penalized for an eye candy match.

I'll only have Andra and Kate "Hell Cat" Mulligen (Kate Avatar) for the first while. Maybe add Laura Flame (should be fun) and Emma Bitch (failed drug test, I know). Rest of my females are going to be building up in developmental.

So how would you guys book this?

I was thinking if I went with a stable that would be fun with Emma as the lead, Andra as the enforcer, with Flame and Hell Cat as a tag team. However, if I did 4 storylines one for each of them, that gives 4 storylines, instead of just one. Especially since I don't really have an objective for the stable idea.

What do you guys think? Also, sorry if this post is all over the place. I've been working on getting this all ready in the game. :D

Better decision: Have Slaughter beat Warrior at the Royal Rumble for the title and go on to drop the belt to Hogan at Mania, or have Warrior retain and defend the belt against Savage in a double main event at Mania.

Don't see a response to this question so I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. I would say of the two options, have Warrior retain.

Another idea you might consider though and that I would do when I was playing the rising storms mod on tew 13, was for Warrior to retain and then swap the feuds so that Macho Man faces Slaughter, and Hogan & Warrior have their rematch for the belt. Just an idea, and then you save Warrior and Savage for Summerslam or the following Wrestlemania.

Whelp, making like my first post in lord knows how long!

Loving what's happened in the CornellVerse. Tons of chaos, interesting developments and lots to play with.

So much so, I've been actually editing out an entire scenario out in which SWF sees what USPW is doing with its women's division and I've made it that Eisen has decided the entire company from top to child promotion (RIPW is now SWF: Uprising) should be integrated.

And yes, I'm actually playing a female character for this crazy idea of mine. Entertainer Diandra Bergeron from Canada. :D Because we Canadians are the greatest at invasions. :D

Oh, I already found out the T&A levels had to drop to none so as to not always be penalized for an eye candy match.

I'll only have Andra and Kate "Hell Cat" Mulligen (Kate Avatar) for the first while. Maybe add Laura Flame (should be fun) and Emma Bitch (failed drug test, I know). Rest of my females are going to be building up in developmental.

So how would you guys book this?

I was thinking if I went with a stable that would be fun with Emma as the lead, Andra as the enforcer, with Flame and Hell Cat as a tag team. However, if I did 4 storylines one for each of them, that gives 4 storylines, instead of just one. Especially since I don't really have an objective for the stable idea.

What do you guys think? Also, sorry if this post is all over the place. I've been working on getting this all ready in the game. :D

I have an idea but I don't know if you'd like it. First off I would have Uprising as a B show if you have another show on a network. After that I'd have the women exclusively on the B show until they have the overness to hang with the men on the A. Although your roster is integrated still keep the women and men separate.

The stable can be the young upstarts, who under Emma's guidance, who run roughshod over SWF Uprising/all other women on the roster(A female Nexus kinda). After having flame and hellcat conquer the SWF Women's Tag titles(If you have some), I'd have Andra claim the SWF Womens title. That is when I'd bring in more established women like J Ro, SMY, and possibly Tamara McFly. Then you'd have some established youngsters(hopefully) and established vets going to war. The titles will only add importance to the feud and all the angles with Emma is sure to get everyone over.

I'd build it up to an eventual all titles up from grabs kind of thing. The stable vs the vets winner take all. You could still have them in separate feuds with Emma playing a minor role in all of them(even though she will be a focal point). This way their stories intertwine and you can have all kinds of crossover matches until the big finish. Who wins and what webs spin after that is endless.

That's just the route I'd take though.

I'm going to start a Tag Team federation. Will begin at Reigonal level and gobble up all the established tag teams on the Indy scenes in USA. Will make some of my own as well for future stars. So my question is, what team should I make my main event level champions? If this was 2013 it would be Matthew Keith and Steven Parker. But I'm not sure now. Any suggestions? It will be based out of the South East

I'm going to start a Tag Team federation. Will begin at Reigonal level and gobble up all the established tag teams on the Indy scenes in USA. Will make some of my own as well for future stars. So my question is, what team should I make my main event level champions? If this was 2013 it would be Matthew Keith and Steven Parker. But I'm not sure now. Any suggestions? It will be based out of the South East

Unemployed teams that work in the states at the start of 2016 are..

The Nation of Filth (Grunt & Stink)

The Young Guns (Ford Gumble & Harry Allan)

The Hillbillys (Pete & Al)

Death Row (Knuckles & Shady K)

The Good Ol' Boys (Wooton Fitzpaine & Thinbleby Langton)

The Maryland Alliance (Buck Graham & Brady Prince)

Thug Life (Hardcore Killah & Slim V)

Los Heartbreakers (Junior Youth & Rebelde Loco)

I hope that helps.

Unemployed teams that work in the states at the start of 2016 are..

The Nation of Filth (Grunt & Stink)

The Young Guns (Ford Gumble & Harry Allan)

The Hillbillys (Pete & Al)

Death Row (Knuckles & Shady K)

The Good Ol' Boys (Wooton Fitzpaine & Thinbleby Langton)

The Maryland Alliance (Buck Graham & Brady Prince)

Thug Life (Hardcore Killah & Slim V)

Los Heartbreakers (Junior Youth & Rebelde Loco)

I hope that helps.

That definitely helps thanks! I knew half of those. Knuckles and Shady K would make a good main event heel tag team. But none if them seem to be good options for Face main eventers. Maybe I can get a hold of Fox Mask and Remmy Skye. I'm worried about Skye and drugs though.

That definitely helps thanks! I knew half of those. Knuckles and Shady K would make a good main event heel tag team. But none if them seem to be good options for Face main eventers. Maybe I can get a hold of Fox Mask and Remmy Skye. I'm worried about Skye and drugs though.

You could try the new soldiers of fortune, you can hire them now CGC aren't in the best shape also the dirty white boys but I see them as more of a heel team. Other notable mentions are the ring generals, the Latino kings and The American Cobras. I would take a chance on Remmy, you could use his overness to build up some other teams, then if he did mess up just let him go.

Playing CV '97 SWF.

So one of the big storylines of courses is that Nemesis is one foot out the door and he inconveniently possesses the North American Championship, creative control and enough overness to deny any attempt to drop the belt to a midcard worker, elevating that worker in the process.

So at When Hell Freezes Over, it was Nemesis and Tommy Cornell. Nemesis refused to lose, and I was getting desperate. Unfortunately, Cornell was too much of a Boy Scout to participate in a screwjob finish. Same with Ref Darren Young.

I decided to introduce the Lords of War as mid-match entrants. The official storyline was that a mystery benefactor arranged for them to join the match. Darren Young took a ref bump and Richard Eisen, unknown to the fans, came out in ref garb to take over. Everything is copacetic so far.

The Warlord Pain pinned Nemesis to an Eisen fast count. Only the Pain, Eisen and myself were in on it.

Nemesis stormed out of the company. He already had a hatred for Eisen, but he added a hatred of Keith and Pain as well. Oh, and Phil Vibert, a strong friend of Nemesis, ALSO added a hatred of Eisen, Keith and Pain.

About half my locker room was angry at the incident, but you'd be amazed at what a $5,000 bonus will do for morale.

My new plan is to have the Lords of War join Sam Keith and Black Hat Bailey as a power faction, with Eisen as their own personal dirty ref. Keith will take responsibility for the screwjob, weaving real life into the kayfabe.

His claim will be that he used his influence as champion to arrange for the Lords of War and a crooked ref to join the match, because he couldn't stand Nemesis and didn't like the competition.

He'll cut a promo on Cornell, praising his ability and saying that he almost considered letting Cornell in on the screwjob, but Cornell was too morally upstanding.

"Did I screw Nemesis? You're DAMN RIGHT I screwed Nemesis. But I did not screw Tommy Cornell; TOMMY CORNELL screwed Tommy Cornell!"

That should give me plenty of story fodder in the months to come. :D

Playing CV '97 SWF.

So one of the big storylines of courses is that Nemesis is one foot out the door and he inconveniently possesses the North American Championship, creative control and enough overness to deny any attempt to drop the belt to a midcard worker, elevating that worker in the process.

So at When Hell Freezes Over, it was Nemesis and Tommy Cornell. Nemesis refused to lose, and I was getting desperate. Unfortunately, Cornell was too much of a Boy Scout to participate in a screwjob finish. Same with Ref Darren Young.

I decided to introduce the Lords of War as mid-match entrants. The official storyline was that a mystery benefactor arranged for them to join the match. Darren Young took a ref bump and Richard Eisen, unknown to the fans, came out in ref garb to take over. Everything is copacetic so far.

The Warlord Pain pinned Nemesis to an Eisen fast count. Only the Pain, Eisen and myself were in on it.

Nemesis stormed out of the company. He already had a hatred for Eisen, but he added a hatred of Keith and Pain as well. Oh, and Phil Vibert, a strong friend of Nemesis, ALSO added a hatred of Eisen, Keith and Pain.

About half my locker room was angry at the incident, but you'd be amazed at what a $5,000 bonus will do for morale.

My new plan is to have the Lords of War join Sam Keith and Black Hat Bailey as a power faction, with Eisen as their own personal dirty ref. Keith will take responsibility for the screwjob, weaving real life into the kayfabe.

His claim will be that he used his influence as champion to arrange for the Lords of War and a crooked ref to join the match, because he couldn't stand Nemesis and didn't like the competition.

He'll cut a promo on Cornell, praising his ability and saying that he almost considered letting Cornell in on the screwjob, but Cornell was too morally upstanding.

"Did I screw Nemesis? You're DAMN RIGHT I screwed Nemesis. But I did not screw Tommy Cornell; TOMMY CORNELL screwed Tommy Cornell!"

That should give me plenty of story fodder in the months to come. :D

That's brilliant :D

Not sure this is the right thread to ask, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Been playing TEW since the 2008 version, but I have never (as in never-ever) played a C-Verse save. But there is no time like the present, and my first save when the game comes out monday, will probably be the C-Verse... So my question is: Which fed would be the one to choose, if I'm mostly into Sports Entertainment feds like WWE & TNA? In real life, I watch WWE and old ECW shows. So based on that, what would be their C-Verse counterparts?

Been playing TEW since the 2008 version, but I have never (as in never-ever) played a C-Verse save. But there is no time like the present, and my first save when the game comes out monday, will probably be the C-Verse... So my question is: Which fed would be the one to choose, if I'm mostly into Sports Entertainment feds like WWE & TNA? In real life, I watch WWE and old ECW shows. So based on that, what would be their C-Verse counterparts?

SWF and USPW are the two big Sports Entertainment feds. SWF is more Attitude Era product, while USPW is more modern PG product.

If you want to book a fed similar to ECW the nearest is probably PSW. they are probably at a similar level to ECW in 95/96. Hardcore product with the focus on wild brawls and dangerous matches. If you want a more sports entertainment based fed the SWF which is like 98/99 WWF for me.