Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Going to try asking this again.

The only place I ever saw "stay in shape" is developmental camps in earlier games, where it was just a measure to keep ring rust away because having them "improve" frustrated veterans (not sure, though, please correct if wrong)

I'd prefer to see local one-time wrestlers not to be alimni...it really adds a lot to your list while you're really opting not to give them a full-time deal.

I agree with this. If it's possible to make the adjustment easily, I'd rather one-time workers weren't added to your alumni.

Are post show matches penalized somehow? I had two guys get 80+ individual ratings and the match was rated a 65. I know it doesn't directly affect the show score, but having my main eventers put on a C- post show match must affect their pop.

I remember in past games, and I'm guessing this hasn't changed, post-show matches get penalized because the workers involved will not put as much effort into it. Kinda like how wrestlers will goof off and have fun at house shows or in the post-show dark match because the cameras are not rolling and no storylines are being advanced.

I remember in past games, and I'm guessing this hasn't changed, post-show matches get penalized because the workers involved will not put as much effort into it. Kinda like how wrestlers will goof off and have fun at house shows or in the post-show dark match because the cameras are not rolling and no storylines are being advanced.

Makes sense now that I read that.

Another quick question, if you are televised in multiple areas, do you gain more pop in the area you actually run the show or does that not matter? (I.E. If I'm televised in North West and South West USA and have more pop in NW, should I run every show there for profit or will my pop in SW grow faster if I run shows there.)

Can someone give me a better understanding of how the Title Prestige works exactly?

Highly rated title matches raise the value, poorly rated title matches lower the value. It's done relative to title size, so what constitutes a high rated match in a national company is not the same as for a local company.

There are also caps depending on the title's use. A midcard title, for example, can never rise above a certain level no matter how well it is used.

A very highly rated title gives a small boost to title matches due to it being prestigious.

what is the best option with the game in terms of the taskbar cutting off the bottom of the window? I use reso currently that changes the resolution to 1024x768 which only shows the game window and cuts off the taskbar completely. This changes the resolution back automatically when the game is closed. Anyone got any better alternatives?

So running my own company, have a question

We are small, and have E- Popularity (and falling) in the Northeast. I am not sure how this is possible, I get the "this show has increased our popularity in one region" every month. We average a D- I would say. I get the "great show! the company has won many friends!" each show, yet month after month less people show up.

Is it just because I tend to finish 3rd or 4th (out of 4) in the regional battles?

If so i guess we are porked. I have us stable from a finances standpoint, but I can't afford to increase our production values from where i currently have them, so I feel like ill always lose to the 2 regional level companies.

I've looked around but can't find an answer. What company product effects if the crowd will react well to "overbooking" or not?

Cheers

From memory you'd want low/very low/no realism/hyper realism and pure, and I THINK heavy/key mainstream and medium or higher hardcore, but am willing to be corrected on that.

what is the best option with the game in terms of the taskbar cutting off the bottom of the window? I use reso currently that changes the resolution to 1024x768 which only shows the game window and cuts off the taskbar completely. This changes the resolution back automatically when the game is closed. Anyone got any better alternatives?

I moved my taskbar to the side when I started playing TEW. It's weird to get used to at the beginning but now I do it automatically on any new computer I get on.

So running my own company, have a question

We are small, and have E- Popularity (and falling) in the Northeast. I am not sure how this is possible, I get the "this show has increased our popularity in one region" every month. We average a D- I would say. I get the "great show! the company has won many friends!" each show, yet month after month less people show up.

Is it just because I tend to finish 3rd or 4th (out of 4) in the regional battles?

If so i guess we are porked. I have us stable from a finances standpoint, but I can't afford to increase our production values from where i currently have them, so I feel like ill always lose to the 2 regional level companies.

How is the wrestling industry? How is the economy?

So I just downloaded Fleisch's Real World mod for 2016... What's the reasoning behind not being able to book NXT?

It says that because it's a developmental company you cannot run a company that's a developmental company?

NXT is one I was really looking forward to booking.:(

So I just downloaded Fleisch's Real World mod for 2016... What's the reasoning behind not being able to book NXT?

It says that because it's a developmental company you cannot run a company that's a developmental company?

The AI will run your child company on you behalf. You can alter the events, the titles and the tag teams. You can't actually book the shows.

Just go into the editor and make NXT no longer a dev territory.

From memory you'd want low/very low/no realism/hyper realism and pure, and I THINK heavy/key mainstream and medium or higher hardcore, but am willing to be corrected on that.

I thought it might be hardcore, but then if you have hardcore at average or above don't you get penalised for low match risks? I was thinking more attitude era hardcore title hardcore with lots of run ins, I don't want to suddenly have fans demanding lots of barded wire matches just so I can have a crazy overbooked match lol