Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Do workers stats improve in freestyle angels if you don't set a "rated on" attribute? E. g. you have worker A rated on entertainment, worker B rated on Menace and worker C not rated on anything, can worker C improve in menace, entertainment or other stats?

Two part answer:

1) The short answer is yes; it doesn't matter what Person B is rated on, if Person A is rated on say entertainment then Person B's entertainment can increase, regardless of if it's a freestyle or pre-written angle.

2) But "on camera" stats (i.e menace, sex appeal etc) can't be increased by angles. Primarily it's the entertainment stats that can (charisma, microphone, acting) although from time to time you may get a note saying that a worker's performance skills have increased due to being in an angle.

Does the user character's reputation (booking reputation) drop with time? Let's say I'm booking in 1925 and have an average reputation. If I jump to 1980, will it still be average or would it have dropped to lowest?

Assuming it's same as 2013, it goes on top two.

Major - 2 MEs or 1 ME 1 UM.

Midcard - 2 Midcarders or above, I'm fairly sure.

Minor - anything else (I THINK, but am not 100% sure, that this means ME singles match vs LM/Opener or ET is minor.)

Yep, you nailed it 100%. That's exactly how it worked for TEW2013.

So I am playing the Cverse and I outgrew the COTT alliance, and was going to start my own alliance down the line. I left the alliance, pissed everyone off (even though I am now cult...) which is fine. But the real issue is my team had the tag titles before I left and they STILL have it, even though they're only signed with me atm.

What do?

So I am playing the Cverse and I outgrew the COTT alliance, and was going to start my own alliance down the line. I left the alliance, pissed everyone off (even though I am now cult...) which is fine. But the real issue is my team had the tag titles before I left and they STILL have it, even though they're only signed with me atm.

What do?

You should make a thread in the tech support forum (http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=243) since it doesn't seem likely that this should be happening.

although from time to time you may get a note saying that a worker's performance skills have increased due to being in an angle.

I think when this note occurs, it's indicating an improvement of the microphone skill. Charisma and acting have their own individual notes but microphone has this as its note.

Anybody else getting hit with low storyline heat penalties when the heat of the storyline is in the 70's or 80's? That seems pretty dang good for a regional promotion to me.

Adam explained to me that this wasn't a bug and didn't have anything to do with the size of the promotion but I'm still unsure as to how I should avoid getting this penalty. Anybody know?

What is the time period for a figure head to established? Bruiser Brody has been the Figure Head for my created company for 7 months and it still says that he isn't established.

1 Year. It's easy to miss, but when you first make someone a figurehead, it tells you somewhere (I've only done it once, so I forget the wording exactly).

1 Year. It's easy to miss, but when you first make someone a figurehead, it tells you somewhere (I've only done it once, so I forget the wording exactly).

FAQ button right next to Remove Figurehead pops up a box that explains everything (including how long a worker has to be figurehead to get the maximum bonus).

I have a question regarding Backgrounds (like model, bodybuilder, etc.). Where are these located? I've looked seemingly everywhere, and I can't find them. Like when you're adding a new worker and you want them to have a particular background, I don't see that option anywhere.

But I know it has to be there, because some owners have background specific as their hiring preference.

And if not, what determines what a worker's background is?

I have a question regarding Backgrounds (like model, bodybuilder, etc.). Where are these located? I've looked seemingly everywhere, and I can't find them. Like when you're adding a new worker and you want them to have a particular background, I don't see that option anywhere.

But I know it has to be there, because some owners have background specific as their hiring preference.

And if not, what determines what a worker's background is?

In the editor, it'll be where it says "Other Genres." Be careful when setting this as this really shouldn't be set to those that are already in the wrestling business, as they will constantly take time off. It's more for those who are outsiders to the wrestling business.

In the editor, it'll be where it says "Other Genres." Be careful when setting this as this really shouldn't be set to those that are already in the wrestling business, as they will constantly take time off. It's more for those who are outsiders to the wrestling business.

Isn't that for movie/MMA/music? Not bodybuilding

Isn't that for movie/MMA/music? Not bodybuilding

The different backgrounds aren't directly reflected in the workers, but rather part of the game-generated bio when they debut and their skills would be in line with that. So a model would have high Sex Appeal, a bodybuilder would be muscular with high SQ, etc.

When you set "must cover home" in the broadcaster edit screen, does that mean it must have coverage in the company's geographic home region (New England for WWE, for example) or simply in the same game region (US, Canada, etc.)

So, say I wanted to run WWF programming on CHCH-TV, which is based in Canada. Would I have to give the broadcaster coverage in New England, or would any random region in the US work?

When you set "must cover home" in the broadcaster edit screen, does that mean it must have coverage in the company's geographic home region (New England for WWE, for example) or simply in the same game region (US, Canada, etc.)

So, say I wanted to run WWF programming on CHCH-TV, which is based in Canada. Would I have to give the broadcaster coverage in New England, or would any random region in the US work?

Has to be their home region.

The different backgrounds aren't directly reflected in the workers, but rather part of the game-generated bio when they debut and their skills would be in line with that. So a model would have high Sex Appeal, a bodybuilder would be muscular with high SQ, etc.

That's what I was thinking, since I didn't specifically see them anywhere. Thank you!