Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When I use the autobooker it makes almost all my matches a really long length of time and my angles are even ridiculously longer. Is there a way to shorten the angles and match lengths the A.I. uses in the autobooker so the A.I. fills in more matches/segments?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In addition to the question above, are the two ratings given to the competitors after the match just their scores from the in-ring ratings or does it include everything that goes into the same overall match rating (like star quality, drug habits, etc.)?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Any ideas?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have 2 A shows a week as TCW. Will my top guys be angry about missing one of them? My product is real intense and I don't want to wear them out.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't have much of a problem with 2 A shows, but I don't do a brand split. I separate the matches, but use angles for people who aren't wrestling that night. So everyone is used on both shows, just not all wrestling.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In addition to the question above, are the two ratings given to the competitors after the match just their scores from the in-ring ratings or does it include everything that goes into the same overall match rating (like star quality, drug habits, etc.)?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm fairly certain that the number is their total contribution to the match grade. I.E. what the match would score if it was rated solely on their performance including all the bonuses and penalties they received.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="phoxy" data-cite="phoxy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm fairly certain that the number is their total contribution to the match grade. I.E. what the match would score if it was rated solely on their performance including all the bonuses and penalties they received.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's what I figured as well, thank you!</p>

<p>Is worker chemistry random from game to game, or static?</p><p> </p><p>

I had a mess about game with PGHW, as I want to start a proper save with them, and I found that Yoshimi and Ugaki, who consistently got 99-100 match ratings on by RTG save, had awful chemistry and my match ratings were really poor with them. </p><p> </p><p>

Seemed a little odd to me, being protege/mentor and all that</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dalenichol" data-cite="dalenichol" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is worker chemistry random from game to game, or static?<p> </p><p> I had a mess about game with PGHW, as I want to start a proper save with them, and I found that Yoshimi and Ugaki, who consistently got 99-100 match ratings on by RTG save, had awful chemistry and my match ratings were really poor with them. </p><p> </p><p> Seemed a little odd to me, being protege/mentor and all that</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unless someone mods in some chemistry the game will randomly assign chemistry when two workers first work together. It is completely random and one game you can have 2 workers with excellent chemistry and then the next time the same two have awful chemistry.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mvargus" data-cite="mvargus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unless someone mods in some chemistry the game will randomly assign chemistry when two workers first work together. It is completely random and one game you can have 2 workers with excellent chemistry and then the next time the same two have awful chemistry.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Excellent, thanks!</p>

<p>Greetings, so I have just started my latest rock hard game, and my one locker room leader, Tommy Dreamer is concussed, but still available for angles, but he is still appearing on my list of absent workers, so now it thinks I have no locker room leaders, -6 on my backstage, taking me to 69%, penalties all round, so I have to pay for transport, which I can't afford.. He is available surely, as I can use him.. He should not be classed as absent, I can use the lad in every angle I run, if I wanted to..</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://imgur.com/oEBDFIH" rel="external nofollow">http://imgur.com/oEBDFIH</a></p>

Only major angles count towards storyline's. Are you sure the angles weren't minor?

Most of the time I use angle writer/free style angle that are set to Major. I'll see what happens when I do another major angle. That happened in my Brock vs Samoa Joe storyline before. After a couple angles, it went back to normal.

Thanks for answering :)

<p>Is there a way to have a promotion retain it's start date while also making it not open automatically? </p><p> </p><p>

For example, I'm trying to set G.L.O.W. to open 2016 while also keeping note it began in 1986. Is there a way I can do this or no? I tried the "but not before" option but that doesn't seem to work.</p>

Hey people, I'm looking to put together a Lucha Underground-esque promotion, but am unsure as to which of the Lucha promotions to use as Mexican homebase ie AAA - LU.

Opinions are welcome. I'd say SOTBPW as they'll do just about anything to get, and to stay ahead... But would OLLIE go this route as a means of trying to re-invigorate itself?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Newman" data-cite="Newman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Greetings, so I have just started my latest rock hard game, and my one locker room leader, Tommy Dreamer is concussed, but still available for angles, but he is still appearing on my list of absent workers, so now it thinks I have no locker room leaders, -6 on my backstage, taking me to 69%, penalties all round, so I have to pay for transport, which I can't afford.. He is available surely, as I can use him.. He should not be classed as absent, I can use the lad in every angle I run, if I wanted to..<p> </p><p> <a href="http://imgur.com/oEBDFIH" rel="external nofollow">http://imgur.com/oEBDFIH</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What's his morale like? If he's unhappy, which seems fairly likely as he's injured, he may no longer be a locker room leader.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Newman" data-cite="Newman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Greetings, so I have just started my latest rock hard game, and my one locker room leader, Tommy Dreamer is concussed, but still available for angles, but he is still appearing on my list of absent workers, so now it thinks I have no locker room leaders, -6 on my backstage, taking me to 69%, penalties all round, so I have to pay for transport, which I can't afford.. He is available surely, as I can use him.. He should not be classed as absent, I can use the lad in every angle I run, if I wanted to..<p> </p><p> <a href="http://imgur.com/oEBDFIH" rel="external nofollow">http://imgur.com/oEBDFIH</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The 2nd part of the title for that section of the screen is "Booking Restrictions" -- if you haven't already, try and run the show....you should still be able to use him in angles. I think his inclusion in that section is simply there to remind you that he cannot wrestle.</p>

B+ is my absolute highest worker, and this is at Global. The worker in question is regularly facing and beating other Main Eventers who are B

Crisis averted :) I've managed to get my worker in question up to B+ and about 30 days before the owner goal deadline.

I hadn't quite noticed, but my top 3 workers have been at A popularity for a few months. I checked the editor, and my worker with the goal was about 0.5 away from B+ overness, so I think it was just slow going. I had her win one of my Main Event titles, and only my last show she beat one of the A overness workers clean in a title defence, and boom, she's now B+ :) Thanks to everyone who made suggestions