Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<p>Had been away for a while so can anyone explain this from the new patch:</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>LIST OF CHANGES<p> (1.50)</p><p> Reduced low popularity gains for angles, turned off entirely if worker isn't actually doing anything</p></div></blockquote><p> So I have to rate every worker on something if I want them to gain pop?</p><p> </p><p> Also, the first part:</p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>LIST OF CHANGES<p> (1.50)</p><p> Reduced low popularity gains for angles</p></div></blockquote><p> So now workers get more pop for angles?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Had been away for a while so can anyone explain this from the new patch:<p> </p><p> So I have to rate every worker on something if I want them to gain pop?</p><p> </p><p> Also, the first part:</p><p> So now workers get more pop for angles?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> See <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538861" rel="external nofollow">here</a>.</p>

<p>Does A.I. look for morale and bankruptcy?</p><p> </p><p>

I'm playing as WWF, at war w/WCW</p><p>

Lately, every time I try to hire a "star", WCW outbids .... so right now their roster is HUGE.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm wondering if the game DOES keep track of WCW's spend?</p><p>

If they hire enough big names, will they indeed risk bankruptcy?</p><p>

With a roster that big, will AI workers begin to complain about not being used?</p>

<p>Is there any way to see how much it costs to fly a wrestler in? Alex Shelley is one of my top stars, but he relocated to Japan. Just wondering if he is costing me an arm and a leg to bring in each show?</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Nevermind, think I found the answer. Looking at my Backstage Rules and while I pay to have transportation organized, I do not pay for the actual transportation. And it appears the cost for organizing it is dependent upon my size (Small), not the location.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="racoonie" data-cite="racoonie" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any way to see how much it costs to fly a wrestler in? Alex Shelley is one of my top stars, but he relocated to Japan. Just wondering if he is costing me an arm and a leg to bring in each show?<p> </p><p> EDIT: Nevermind, think I found the answer. Looking at my Backstage Rules and while I pay to have transportation organized, I do not pay for the actual transportation. And it appears the cost for organizing it is dependent upon my size (Small), not the location.</p></div></blockquote>It's also a matter of contract if you cover travel costs.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kaps1" data-cite="Kaps1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have 2 question I am looking around and can't seem to find the answers. one where can I find the latest update the game says I need. 2. Can I play the game in full screen?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1) In the Tech Support forum, found here: <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=243" rel="external nofollow">http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=243</a></p><p> </p><p> 2) Short answer: No. </p><p> But it depends on your screen resolution. I run mine in 1024x768, and my game shows up in full screen.</p>

How do you determine where to make a dojo and who you can hire to train it? Want to open some dojos and find the best way to staff em. I created my own company and wasted a dojo cause i opened it in my home territory in the Alberta area and it said there were no trainers to hire.

<p>No. Once chemistry is discovered, it cannot get better or worse. </p><p>

Tag Teams however, can reach a "neutral" chemistry, once they hit a certain number (I can't remember the exact number). Once they reach neutral, they won't get penalized for poor chemistry anymore.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="racoonie" data-cite="racoonie" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible for a team who is found to have poor chemistry to get better?<p> </p><p> Also, I am going to be rising from Small to Regional soon. Anything I should know about the transition?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Eventually the experience cancels it out, but that's in like the C's where it would happen, I think. And since you're a small company running presumably one show a month, that's just not going to happen any time soon. </p><p> </p><p> That said, if the whole point of the team is to develop talent and cover weaknesses, I would say to think of the bigger picture and not worry about it. Also, midcard match ratings don't matter, so who cares?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Eventually the experience cancels it out, but that's in like the C's where it would happen, I think. And since you're a small company running presumably one show a month, that's just not going to happen any time soon. <p> </p><p> That said, if the whole point of the team is to develop talent and cover weaknesses, I would say to think of the bigger picture and not worry about it. Also, midcard match ratings don't matter, so who cares?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My thoughts on it exactly. The story at hand here is that I have Paul London working as a mentor to a younger high flyer (Flip Gordon). I just plan to keep them teaming a little here and there....nothing that will require them to main event or have blow away matches. Although there matches they have had haven't been bad anyway, working primarily with experienced teams. Eventually Brian Kendrick is coming in (he left WWE) and is going to rekindle his team with London. At first both will be mentors to Gordon with Kendrick eventually turning heel to feud with London. Gordon will play support in that feud. Then I will return to teaming London & Gordon some in hopes that by then Gordon will start improving and getting more over, to eventually turn him on London and get a good push from it.</p>

<p>What's the difference between "Cruiserweight" and "Japanese Junior" wrestling styles?</p><p> </p><p>

In my current save, Austin Aries has switched from "Regular Wrestler" to "Japanese Junior" style. I'm contemplating putting him into my Cruiserweight Division.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="burnum81" data-cite="burnum81" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's the difference between "Cruiserweight" and "Japanese Junior" wrestling styles?<p> </p><p> In my current save, Austin Aries has switched from "Regular Wrestler" to "Japanese Junior" style. I'm contemplating putting him into my Cruiserweight Division.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A cruiserweight is a typical high flier. Top row skills are often - though not exclusively - focused on Flying and Flashiness. </p><p> </p><p> A Japanese Junior is a more rounded style, combining high flying with technical mat wrestling, submissions, and often realistic-style strikes. They will tend to have more rounded top row skills. Look at the New Japan super junior division and they tend to be the super junior style.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ZSR23" data-cite="ZSR23" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>in the dirt sheet what it means penalised for holding back?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It means pretty much what it says. The worker wasn't giving it their full effort. Typically happens with matches on TV, as workers often hold back a bit if it not a PPV/event match.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ultimate" data-cite="Ultimate" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does Pre-Show matches have effect on worker's popularity or momentum?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes.</p>

<p>Is there a thread or post somewhere that gives a guide on how to book a show according to "Perfect Show Theory" or whatever they are calling it now?</p><p> </p><p>

The way I usually book my events (monthly events as a Small company) is by starting out with a hot match. I follow that up with a few lesser matches then another pretty hot match mid-show. A little more filler then semi-main is second hottest match of the show and obviously main is hottest.</p><p> </p><p>

It seems to overall be working, but I just want to know if I am warming and calming the crowd appropriately? I don't get any messages saying the crowd was too hot or too cold...so that might be a good sign right? Or would it not tell me? </p><p> </p><p>

The only notes I usually get on crowd is that my opening match always gets the show off to a hot start. And often the second match actually gets the crowd even hotter.</p>