Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

You don't have to turn the numbers on.

Just chill out.

The game is best when played as a personal story tool. Stop worrying about being good at the game. It's fine to ask how the game works, but try to just play the game for fun and experiment yourself.

It's just a game mate. I am chilled out.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dude-1981" data-cite="dude-1981" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> I did have keep strong on for Bruce.</p></div></blockquote><p> Well, there you go. That might have made the difference between a B+ and an A rated match.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tew101" data-cite="Tew101" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How long til someone is no longer a young lion?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Derek B" data-cite="Derek B" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Workers also stop being Young Lions when they hit D- Respect or 32 years of age (whichever comes first).</div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do Alliance titles count towards the criteria to the HOI? The main event ones, that is. Never really tested it much.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think that if they win ME Alliance titles on a National company[iE:WCW having Flair take the NWA title in one of their show] it does count.</p>

<p>I'm sure this has been asked before, but which scenario tends to give better ratings: Popularity > Performance, or Pop = Perf? My gut is telling me Pop > Perf would generally give better ratings. This is for a WCW 1991 mod btw. I have it set up where Pop = Perf, but I think I should switch it back.</p><p> </p><p>

It seems in reading through the latest posts, there is someone else that isn't happy with the ratings his shows are getting, but I do agree, most important is to just have fun with it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm sure this has been asked before, but which scenario tends to give better ratings: Popularity > Performance, or Pop = Perf? My gut is telling me Pop > Perf would generally give better ratings. This is for a WCW 1991 mod btw. I have it set up where Pop = Perf, but I think I should switch it back.<p> </p><p> It seems in reading through the latest posts, there is someone else that isn't happy with the ratings his shows are getting, but I do agree, most important is to just have fun with it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's gonna depend of the workers you have and the quality of the shows you put on. If your workers are good at entertainment, you should go for pop over perf. If not you can set it as Pop=Perf or Perf over Pop. From my personal experience, Pop over Perf is way more friendly and easier to get into the rhythm, provided you have some good talkers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's gonna depend of the workers you have and the quality of the shows you put on. If your workers are good at entertainment, you should go for pop over perf. If not you can set it as Pop=Perf or Perf over Pop. From my personal experience, Pop over Perf is way more friendly and easier to get into the rhythm, provided you have some good talkers.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Very much agree, SM82. There isn't a "better" between them. It really depends on what kind of talent you have. If you have loads of high caliber workers, a performance product can be sheer easy-mode. Think of peak NOTBPW. But the reality is that popularity is easier to build up quickly than talent. A mediocre worker with decent overness can still be pretty valuable in a popularity-based promotion, especially if they have a way to easily build/maintain overness like being a good talker, have Menace, etc. I like SE or popularity-based because you can carry a show on angles and can typically get away without having to headline every weekly TV show with a strong match.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BWA95" data-cite="BWA95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick question how often do DOJOs produce workers if new workers is set to medium?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Random. New workers at medium means you probably aren't seeing several debut in a month in a given region. How likely they are to come thru a specific dojo is going to depend on somewhat on how many dojos there are active in that region and simply luck.</p>

I'm playing a modern day WWE mod and have got to the booking screen for the PPV and realised its for the wrong brand.

What should I do? I know I can turn brands off but won't that mean that the RAW guys will complain about not being featured and affect my storylines for not progressing?

I'm playing a modern day WWE mod and have got to the booking screen for the PPV and realised its for the wrong brand.

What should I do? I know I can turn brands off but won't that mean that the RAW guys will complain about not being featured and affect my storylines for not progressing?

I don't play with brands, but I believe that if it is a SD brand show, RAW guys and storylines won't be affected. Not 100% sure though. You could always revert your save back to the beginning of the week.

It will indeed. Either you go back to the backup save, in the beginning of the week, or you suck it up and do a dual pay per view. Given everything you might have planned, the backup is probably the best option.

<p>I know it’s been covered before the one I searched I can’t seem to find a definite answer and I not at my computer so I can’t tell if it’s in the help file or not but does pre-show and Paul show segments affect the overall grade of a show? </p><p> </p><p>

I have trish Stratus and I was thinking of hiring a few decent female workers and having them trade battles and either the pre-or post show .</p><p> </p><p>

My audience has no interest in women wrestling or these matches so I know the grade Will tank I mainly want them as training and working exercises for the few ladies</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chinoflynn" data-cite="chinoflynn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know it’s been covered before the one I searched I can’t seem to find a definite answer and I not at my computer so I can’t tell if it’s in the help file or not but does pre-show and Paul show segments affect the overall grade of a show? <p> </p><p> I have trish Stratus and I was thinking of hiring a few decent female workers and having them trade battles and either the pre-or post show .</p><p> </p><p> My audience has no interest in women wrestling or these matches so I know the grade Will tank I mainly want them as training and working exercises for the few ladies</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They do not count towards the show grade.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They do not count towards the show grade.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Awesome thank you. Let the seasoning of Trish, Lita, and Mickie James begin. They’ve been managers so far, be nice to train them for the future.</p>

<p>Could someone (paging @Remianan, perhaps?) break down the Cornellverse women’s promotions for me a bit?</p><p> </p><p>

I just saw a STARDOM show for the first time, and I really loved it. (Already a big joshi mark, anyway.). I’m trying to find a company that would be similar to book, but I’m having trouble trying to get a handle on 5SSW vs QAW vs AAA vs SNP.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chinoflynn" data-cite="chinoflynn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Awesome thank you. Let the seasoning of Trish, Lita, and Mickie James begin. They’ve been managers so far, be nice to train them for the future.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> B shows are also good for that, since they don’t affect your company’s size and whatnot.</p>

Anybody have any experience running two promotions during the same game?

Nine years into my WWF game, loving it, but with ECW about to become extreme, I have thought about taking them over using another player and running them from nearly the start. Plus, gives me a chance to book some wrestlers I wouldn't be using as the WWF. I'm thinking of just running two shows a month with ECW, and it probably wouldn't be hard to see me use autobooker a lot of with.

Just wondering if anybody here has done it before and had any tips for it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone come out as LGBT in 2016 (or 2013 I suppose) who wasn't denoted as such previously?<p> </p><p> It's an absolute pain to check unless it's been spelled out in their biographies.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Obligatory extra bump of this question.</p>