Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ScubaSteve83" data-cite="ScubaSteve83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I set locker room leaders/how are they created?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You don't set them. They are set automatically. </p><p> </p><p> You can search for Locker Room Leaders in the Workers screen.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>C-Verse Question:<p> </p><p> Is Troy Murdoch's real name Troy Murdoch or Ross Henry? Which is the kayfabe name and which would have been his name from playing pro football?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've only ever known Ross Henry as Ross Henry.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've only ever known Ross Henry as Ross Henry.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Strange. It must have been an edit I made then I guess. Not sure where the Troy Murdoch name came from then</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrwhippy" data-cite="mrwhippy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can someone help explain the Workers expenditure to me? I was of the understanding that it is solely workers' wages. But my monthly wage bill is $600k yet my monthly outgoings in this category range anywhere from $700k to $2m. I don't offer bonuses or signing on fees and I've not terminated any contracts. All my guys are on Written deals too...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What about travel expenses?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="a0161613" data-cite="a0161613" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm looking for some opinions. <p> </p><p> I've come to enjoy touring schedules. Which North American companies would be suitable for such a change. CZCW jumps out as does 4C and ACPW.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, with ACPW, you'll either need to hit the editor or play as the owner, because Daedalus does not like touring schedules.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, with ACPW, you'll either need to hit the editor or play as the owner, because Daedalus does not like touring schedules.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's exactly what I'm thinking of doing as it's purely a personal thing. But I want it to fit the company.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="a0161613" data-cite="a0161613" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's exactly what I'm thinking of doing as it's purely a personal thing. But I want it to fit the company.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've been thinking of doing a touring schedule. Can you tell me the parts you like about it, please?</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">AEW</span></strong></p><p>

How would you edit a smaller promotion on my save and create AEW to keep my game save realistic. I play as WWE but would like AEW as competition</p><p> </p><p>

1. How do i make Cody the booker and Tony Khan the owner?</p><p>

2. How do i sign hangman page and PAC?</p><p>

3. How do i make their events and give them a tv</p><p>

4. How much money would you give them? they regional? etc</p><p> </p><p>

and then how do i go back and continue to play as WWE?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="a0161613" data-cite="a0161613" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's exactly what I'm thinking of doing as it's purely a personal thing. But I want it to fit the company.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Considering they have a full 12 monthly events booked already (not to mention a weekly show all ready to go when they get a TV deal) I don't think they fit. For North American companies, I think your best bets are QAW, CILL, CWWF (when they open) and maybe one or two others.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Killa Cam 4 TEW 2005" data-cite="Killa Cam 4 TEW 2005" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">AEW</span></strong><p> How would you edit a smaller promotion on my save and create AEW to keep my game save realistic. I play as WWE but would like AEW as competition</p><p> </p><p> 1. How do i make Cody the booker and Tony Khan the owner?</p><p> 2. How do i sign hangman page and PAC?</p><p> 3. How do i make their events and give them a tv</p><p> 4. How much money would you give them? they regional? etc</p><p> </p><p> and then how do i go back and continue to play as WWE?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go into your normal database -- outside of your save -- create All Elite Wrestling. Say they are founded by Tony Khan -- so he will be the owner. You can create the events in the database as well and they will start with those events. You can also give them a weekly TV show on a network (though they don't currently have TV so I wouldn't do that). I'd start them at Cult -- for the written deals. They are reportedly funded with $100 Million, so I'd give them that.</p><p> </p><p> Set them to debut at the start of your next in game month.</p><p> </p><p> Go to your save file. Import them. They will show up the next month. Then add player, pick Cody and select AEW as booker. This will give him a deal. Sign who you want. Negotiate for a TV deal, whatever. Then when you are done, when you're on AEW -- hit leave game. Cody will stay on as booker, AEW will exist and you'll be good to go.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Considering they have a full 12 monthly events booked already (not to mention a weekly show all ready to go when they get a TV deal) I don't think they fit. For North American companies, I think your best bets are QAW, CILL, CWWF (when they open) and maybe one or two others.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The scheduled events doesn't bother me as I'd make dormant the events that have no prestige or don't fit for whatever reason. Like you would do with Burning Hammer.</p><p> </p><p> I've never done a CILL save and I could start my QAW one over...</p>

<p>I think FCW could work. You can tell the story of bringing in mainland stars for a little tour of the island before they bounce from the promotion for a while. They aren’t in COTT (yet) so they have nobody to answer to that might oppose it in canon.</p><p> </p><p>

They also have a few really over local stars that will be able to carry the amount of shows you have to run.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think FCW could work. You can tell the story of bringing in mainland stars for a little tour of the island before they bounce from the promotion for a while. They aren’t in COTT (yet) so they have nobody to answer to that might oppose it in canon.<p> </p><p> They also have a few really over local stars that will be able to carry the amount of shows you have to run.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd second this from a touring aspect. It would also make sense, given the potential of 'hurricane' season as well, that they would have months off. They could run multiple shows each week leading to a big event each month then have a month or two off and then start again.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="splitgoose" data-cite="splitgoose" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does a battle royal affect everyones momentum (i.e. will there be one positive gain vs twenty-nine negative gains)? And goes it grant performance improvements?<p> </p><p> I've got a lot of workers and I want to give them something to do on the pre-show without booking individual matches.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Momentum can be manipulated in battle royals. That's what the specific options for things like 'finalist' would do when determining the finish.</p><p> </p><p> Performance is absolutely affected though. There are some people who think what you're planning (and what has been done since TEW05) is "cheap" because it does work so well. Pre-show battle royals are probably the most efficient way to boost worker skills since a single good to great worker can influence 9, 14, 19, 24, 29+ workers at a time. It's also a great way to avoid 'Zach Ryder on Raw in 2018' situations that can arise with larger companies.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd second this from a touring aspect. It would also make sense, given the potential of 'hurricane' season as well, that they would have months off. They could run multiple shows each week leading to a big event each month then have a month or two off and then start again.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And you'd have a wide selection of off months to choose from since the Atlantic hurricane season is like half the year (June through November, if I remember right).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Remianen" data-cite="Remianen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> And you'd have a wide selection of off months to choose from since the Atlantic hurricane season is like half the year (June through November, if I remember right).</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> It is June-November! So plenty of time for off months (not that you need to take each month off).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CharlieRock" data-cite="CharlieRock" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone run a split brand company with house shows yet? Does each brand do their own houseshow or is it mixed together? Like, can I still check for chemistry between the two brands?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can still book between brands to find stuff, no worries.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ScubaSteve83" data-cite="ScubaSteve83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm currently running the 1996 Dawn of Attitude mod, I am working with WWF and want to switch Raw to a "live" show on Mondays. How would I do that?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Broadcasting. TV Controls. Edit Details.</p>