Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<p>How could I run a cult promotion with 1 event per month and no tv show? I'm thinking the only way would be have wrestlers signed to PPA and outbid everyone who tries to sign them on written. I wouldn't make it exclusive so they could go work and improve on other shows. The improvement thing is what I'm concerned most about. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Luchador Canadiense" data-cite="Luchador Canadiense" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is going to sound odd coming from someone who owned this game from Day One, but... how do you meddle? I've never used this feature, but now that I am tempted to... I can't even find where to do it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What is meddle?</p>

How potent is clear the air? In terms of morale gained to locker room hit.

I have four annoyed guys and a some-way-past 100% locker room, and I'm not super enthused about the idea of throwing money at them.

Spamming clear the air seems like an effective way of easing some of those morale issues but I don't want to overdo it and drag backstage environment out of 100.

How potent is clear the air? In terms of morale gained to locker room hit.

I have four annoyed guys and a some-way-past 100% locker room, and I'm not super enthused about the idea of throwing money at them.

Spamming clear the air seems like an effective way of easing some of those morale issues but I don't want to overdo it and drag backstage environment out of 100.

It is helpful, but it takes awhile. It dings the locker room for that show a bit, but not terribly.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I get my auto booker to stop booking 1 on 1 aussie rules matches and 1 on 1 time limit matches? It seems to do that more than reg. 1 on 1. So annoying.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is based on your default matches. Either you've got those types set as defaults or you don't have any default 1 vs 1 (in which case the game will pick a vanilla match, which both of those are from the computer's perspective).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It is based on your default matches. Either you've got those types set as defaults or you don't have any default 1 vs 1 (in which case the game will pick a vanilla match, which both of those are from the computer's perspective).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It looks like my mod has all match types default matches. So if I make only 1 vs 1 my default matches, it'll only auto book that?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It looks like my mod has all match types default matches. So if I make only 1 vs 1 my default matches, it'll only auto book that?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, see my previous reply.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrpengo88" data-cite="mrpengo88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've played these games for a long time but I've never actually figured out what the adverse affect for a turn not going over well is. What does this affect?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> IIRC a botched turn hurts the worker's momentum and their mood. It can stop them from being able to gain pop for a time I think as well, but I've never tested that myself.</p>

Accidentally signed my TV show to a PPV carrier. The PPV carrier has big coverage, were as my previous tv deal with a commercial broadcaster was small.

How will this impact my viewership?

Pop change: way down (far fewer viewers)

Money: depends

You will also have a lower buy rate each week until the next month starts.

I'm playing in the ThunderVerse as DRAGON and I have grown consistently over the first two years. I am still at Cult, but will probably reach National in a few years. My pop hasn't grown in Canada very much (less than 20 across the area) but I have a PPV deal that gives me Medium coverage in the USA and Canada.

I want to expand into Canada and raise my popularity across the board there. I want to do a weekly event "tour" for a while to grow until I can get a broadcaster there. The only problem I have is that some of my main eventers get pissed when they are left off a show, but I do not want to use all of them for a tour in an area that will grow fast without them being on the show.

My question is how do I expand into Canada and not end up irritating my roster?

As long as you have people on written contracts, you could always give them the week off. You can do this by clicking on their morale on the roster screen and then clicking on the "Give time off" button at the bottom of the screen that pops up. On a side note, if you don't have your main eventers and future stars on written deals at cult, get on that as soon as possible.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dalton0911" data-cite="dalton0911" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing in the ThunderVerse as DRAGON and I have grown consistently over the first two years. I am still at Cult, but will probably reach National in a few years. My pop hasn't grown in Canada very much (less than 20 across the area) but I have a PPV deal that gives me Medium coverage in the USA and Canada.<p> </p><p> I want to expand into Canada and raise my popularity across the board there. I want to do a weekly event "tour" for a while to grow until I can get a broadcaster there. The only problem I have is that some of my main eventers get pissed when they are left off a show, but I do not want to use all of them for a tour in an area that will grow fast without them being on the show. </p><p> </p><p> My question is how do I expand into Canada and not end up irritating my roster?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Brands could be the answer. Split the roster into two groups (Yay Canada & Boo Canada) and specify that your Canadian shows are only for people in the Yay Canada group. The others shouldn't get irritated as they don't expect to be on those shows.</p>

How do I make it where new generated wrestlers has a pic? My game just started generating new guys and none have a pic

First you need to make sure you got free pics in the main menu editor, to make sure it won't happen again (or at least not as often).

Next, go to edit data in the settings tab of your save, scroll down to workers and find the worker in question, and add a pic manually

What happens when a wrestler's turn bombs b/c they remember his last turn not that long ago?

I did a surprise turn with Dusty Rhodes to heel. His gimmick is still rated "above average" and momentum is still "minor positive". Will he receive a negative in matches for a few months or...?

Do Heat penalties apply to storylines for three or more participants on the same show if they're A) all aligned and B) only on the preshow?

I have some tag team combos I want to try out but I'm concerned about draining the heat from the storyline the mini-stable (three wrestlers and a manager) is involved in.

What happens when a wrestler's turn bombs b/c they remember his last turn not that long ago?

I did a surprise turn with Dusty Rhodes to heel. His gimmick is still rated "above average" and momentum is still "minor positive". Will he receive a negative in matches for a few months or...?

Morale takes a hit and their performance takes a hit in the match.