Who do you like to sign in your CVerse game?

The number one name I'd give you whether you want a good jobber in a big league game or someone who can become pushable in a micro-indy game is Ben Williams. That guy can play just about any gimmick and he has the alts to prove it. Pretty agreeable personality. I just love him.

Many of my guys might not fit your needs. I tend to play feds with no hopers and try to teach them to drop that label. But whether you need a back of the roster guy in USPW or a future tag champ in an ACPW type, Ben Williams can serve you well.

The number one name I'd give you whether you want a good jobber in a big league game or someone who can become pushable in a micro-indy game is Ben Williams. That guy can play just about any gimmick and he has the alts to prove it. Pretty agreeable personality. I just love him.

Many of my guys might not fit your needs. I tend to play feds with no hopers and try to teach them to drop that label. But whether you need a back of the roster guy in USPW or a future tag champ in an ACPW type, Ben Williams can serve you well.

I never can make Ben anything more than a "bump machine", but I'll admit he's a great jobber and seems to be able to get adequate matches from just about anyone. He's not great, but he does have uses.

The other names are good if you are regional/cult and can get them before the bigger promotions lock them up.

But it also depends on what promotion you run. SWF and USPW can go for name wrestlers. A 0/0/0/1000 local fed doesn't want to pay more than $400-$500 at most for a single wrestler and will want to find ones costing about $200/PPA if they can. At that level most will have "issues". I've found guys with low safety, drug problems, no basics, etc. It becomes a game of "choose your poison" while you grow the federation.

Ernest Youngman - Self Explanatory

Logan Wolfsbaine - I was always a fan due to the fact that he's related to Raymond Diaz, who is a favorite of mines

Roderick Remus - Can become very serviceable in the performance category and can usually get to at least charisma if trained enough

Greg Gauge - Self Explanatory

and finally......

John Greed - If he is available. Without a doubt my favorite Cverse character. He's not too pricey for a regional promotion if he's inactive enough (which he usually is for some reason since SWF always release him)

OH, one suggestion I can make is visit the dynasties discussion and look over some dynasties from C-verse games. They don't have to be the exact company, but one from the same country does help. You'll get an idea of some of the dynamics of the talent pool and the companies.

Ernest Youngman in every game since I started playing in 2008, Greg Gauge (formerly I would also sign Matt Keith and make them a tag team, but I can't in this version) and Ash Campbell. For some reason I've had Ash Campbell be a Next Big Thing in my main save in this year's game, my main save in 2013, and in 2010, so I suppose he's just destined for greatness whenever I play.

Edit: I almost forgot, I like to sign Keith Vegas just to see if I can make him become a serviceable Midcarder in my (usually) Global promotions. :p

Right now i almost always bring in The Silencer, Cobra, Melvin Otto, Steel and Anders Thunder. They are diamonds in the rough so to speak. There are plenty of guys that have better stats already named in this thread but don't discount these guys. Bob Casey, Air Attack Weasel, Devyn Reynaud and Donnie J are great sellers that are not under written deals and depending on your size they could be main eventers or jobbers but always useful.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Condors" data-cite="Condors" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41786" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Right now i almost always bring in The Silencer, Cobra, Melvin Otto, Steel and Anders Thunder. They are diamonds in the rough so to speak. There are plenty of guys that have better stats already named in this thread but don't discount these guys. Bob Casey, Air Attack Weasel, Devyn Reynaud and Donnie J are great sellers that are not under written deals and depending on your size they could be main eventers or jobbers but always useful.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's true. I'm Global size and I have Air Attack Weasel and Donnie J as midcarders that are perfect for putting people over or just putting on good matches. Sayeed Ali is also a great midcarder for me right now.</p>

<p>Saw this post and just had to reply</p><p> </p><p>

Cobra</p><p>

Richie Riggins</p><p>

Steel</p><p>

Jerry Martin</p><p>

Ben Williams</p><p> </p><p>

Australia</p><p> </p><p>

Molokai Milk</p><p>

Black Flash</p><p>

Adrian McGhee</p><p>

Blaze Maximum</p><p>

Mortimer Pyle</p><p>

Fuzzy Freeman</p><p>

Dazzler</p><p>

Rob Edwards</p><p>

Whirlwind Lee Wilkes</p><p>

Pretty much all tag teams</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DevinTEW13" data-cite="DevinTEW13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41786" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Saw this post and just had to reply<p> </p><p> Cobra</p><p> Richie Riggins</p><p> Steel</p><p> Jerry Martin</p><p> Ben Williams</p><p> </p><p> Australia</p><p> </p><p> Molokai Milk</p><p> Black Flash</p><p> Adrian McGhee</p><p> Blaze Maximum</p><p> Mortimer Pyle</p><p> Fuzzy Freeman</p><p> Dazzler</p><p> Rob Edwards</p><p> Whirlwind Lee Wilkes</p><p> Pretty much all tag teams</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I love this post for the Australian wrestlers you listed. Especially with people I haven't really taken a notice of. When I play APW or my own Australian based promotion these are guys that I generally look at as a shortlist before deciding who I want in a playthrough. But these are my favourite guys to play around with. </p><p> </p><p> Damien Dastardly (Only non-unemployed guy I will mention.)</p><p> Adgee Cross</p><p> Anguish (Occasionally I also grab his partner)</p><p> Black Flash</p><p> Christian Blithe</p><p> Fuyuhiko Wakabayashi</p><p> King Malietoa</p><p> Lorenzo Olivero</p><p> Molokai Milk</p><p> Surfer Dude Lucas</p><p> The Brisbane Devil</p>

<p>so far my games have been different as some of the people I had last time, got swooped up and signed to writtens early in my current game. </p><p> </p><p>

the best pick up I've had has been Ross Henry, who I managed to snag at small. Good consistent performer for my product. I also tend to like Bryan Holmes, Roy Edison and Fox mask, and if available Masked cougar. </p><p> </p><p>

I look for my locker room leaders first, and try to keep the rest as positive influences, making occasional room for someone talented with bad traits, hoping the get mentored by the leaders.</p><p> </p><p>

I like to turn up worker generation and sign new workers with no prior ties.</p><p> </p><p>

I second cobra, and ben Williams and also like garry the entertainer</p>

I sign a lot of the people already mentioned, however I always sign Kirk Jameson, who has like 92-94 SQ and is pretty good all around. I also recently started signing the Good Ol' Boys due to finding an awesome render of them that makes them look BA.

In this edition, for the men, there's no one better than El Mitico Jr. DWN is up there, but I find that as soon as you get him some momentum and overness, he gets gobbled up by one of the big promotions. I've seen Mitico go unemployed for a year (A YEAR!), not including occasional tours in Japan. Seems like the AI is put off by his style (Luchador, which doesn't fit well with SWF/TCW/USPW in an 'on paper' sense) and human players can take advantage of that. I say he's the best because he won't get stolen (unless you get him too much overness in Mexico) and just look at his statline. You could build a promotion around this guy.

<p>KC Glenn is probably my favorite guy period...unfortunately it can be hard to pry him now from BHOTWG as he may be loyal to them....</p><p> </p><p>

Outside of the usual names some guys Ive become found of are The Good Ole Boys and Thunder & Lightning tag teams...some of the Japanese Stars although can be hard to sign....someone mentioned guys like Bob Casey and Air Attack Weasel...usually get a job either on my main roster or Dev Company as trainers.</p><p> </p><p>

Other than that El Mitco Jr...Gino Montero and Mr. Lucha III are always signed ASAP.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jama7301" data-cite="Jama7301" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41786" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Drake Young is my go-to mic man. I love good, solid entertainers with amazing gimmicks.<p> </p><p> Power Girl and Zoe Ammis might be trending that way for me as well.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In my games Zoe always ends up tied up by NOTBPW fairly quickly. Power Girl is surprisingly useful though.</p>

<p>I tend to always bolster the tag divisions in my game. I always sign the teams of: </p><p> </p><p>

El Jaguar and Tigre Salvaje Jr:l Jaguar is young and give nthe right roll could be good in the olo divisions for most companies, Tigre Salvaje Jr is 30 and is allready good enough to be a top end solo worker for any regional or belo company and be a good undercard talent for cult and above. As a team they'd be good for big companies at putting your popular teams over or great as a staple of the lower companies tag division </p><p> </p><p>

The Ring Generals: I use them as a jobber to the star tag team for my regional company, they'd be pretty good jobber tag team for Big companies.</p><p> </p><p>

The Team I call American Cobra (Marvel Malone and Storm Spillane ) are able to be a top team for a regional or below company. They would be a solid midcard tag tea for above regional. Marval Malone's individual performance rating is usually one of the best in the match and sometimes creeps up to coming close to Remmy Sky and Fox mask.</p><p> </p><p>

The Canadian team of Morgan Malone and Hudson Drake: they are a very solid team for any company and with them being young they could easily develop into a top team or top end solo performer for regional or below, with the right destiny roll could be good performers for a cult promotion.</p>

Archived