DB Real World Update

Damian

I was wondering if you were putting in tag teams which are no longer active whilst you were going along or if you were only doing current ones to save time so you can get it out quicker? Also are you putting in all relationships that you know of, only the major ones or none at all? And finally what with all this Hardy/Lita/Edge stuff at the moment I was wondering what overness you had them all set at, as it seems they have all taken a boost, Hardy as possibly the most over face at the moment and Lita and Edge as the most over heels as well? [Well maybe Cena, Batista, Hogan and Trips are more over but you get the point]

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A majority of the latest WWE cuts will be in the game still, simply because most were there before and I've removed them from WWE contract, so they're still there. As for Tag Teams, i've added in some non-active ones ie.. New Age Outlaws, Hardyz etc... Relationships.. this is a very difficult section due to it all being on word of mouth, unless it's a Cliq friendship. But still i've added a LARGE number already and will continue to add those I hear and learn off. Stats will be tweaked before the release of the update, Lita's mic work will be, along with Hardy's overness. As one of you said about the Cena thing, if you saw Raw, Hardy got twice the cheer Cena did, Hardy's reminded me of those Austin-McMahon fued cheers Austin would get when he storms out. Lastly as for ECW guys, I HOPE to put them in as I've been a fan for many years and have good knowledge on movesets etc... Sabu is a sure-fire yes, Sandman too.. many of the lower names might be and might not be, comes down to what they're doing right now. Odds are Balls and Axl will be a WWE Tag Team, judging the mad pops they're getting and good performances in WWE Dark Matches. I'm currently adding a bunch of moves into a seperate database, that I'll import when I get the actual DB 1.0 back from Murdermachine. And it includes the Arabian Facebuster(Sabu), Muscle Buster(Samoa) and many others!

Great to hear Damian. I know many people including myself had bought the game specifically for a Real World update to be implemented and while DOTT is awesome and I love playing it its not the same as playing with the feds and wreslters you follow IRL.

[QUOTE=Wildcat]Great to hear Damian. I know many people including myself had bought the game specifically for a Real World update to be implemented and while DOTT is awesome and I love playing it its not the same as playing with the feds and wreslters you follow IRL.[/QUOTE] Amen!

[QUOTE=dscatx]Would there be other feds being implemented like CZW, 3PW, IWA Midsouth, PWG, Japanese and Mexican feds?[/QUOTE] One thing at a time, once I've released this WWE/TNA/ROH pack, then I'll begin work adding another bunch of feds... but I'll allow you guys to vote once I release the pack, on which feds YOU want in it first. Over the few days, I've made about 50 new moves for the game, just waiting on the pack to get back to me and I can put them all in. I personally am looking forward to taking over an old legend and runnn' wild in the indys!, lol

Great, I'm looking forward of doing a Samoa joe career. I'll muscle buster everyone in TNA and making Samoa Joe the dominated force in TNA. My dream match Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles or Samoa Joe vs Rhino. I don't know what Samoa Joe's overness is but my first attempt is to start from the bottom in the X Divison to dominate everyone in the X Divison to become X Division Champ and work against top wrestler to build my overness. I'll will make him NWA Champ, and make sure he hold onto the title as long as someone beat him for it. This real world update sounds awesome. Cannot wait til it comes out.

Update --- Ok Murdermachine is sending back to update to me tomorrow after having real life block any work on it. So when I get it back, I'll be adding all the Generic Movesets in over the next few days. Also an update is that a Commentary Pack is being made EXCLUSIVELY for my update, finally some charisma and sound quality in the matches, lol... no offence Adam. It'll feature 2 commentators calling different moves along with some color commentary also. For the Update release, to save time on HUGE downloads for those not lucky enough to have 2.2mb network speed... The game, pictures and sound will be in seperate packs.. I'm going to need some people to host it as my FTP program is down and I can't get my update onto my own hosting account.

Update ---- Ok Murdermachine said he'd send the data to me before he went away this morning... and he didn't. Now he's said that he's not done much anyway, so odds are anything he's done will have to go a miss, because I'll just add the movesets myself to the update at the stage before I sent it to him. I've been tweaking movesets and workers over the past few days out of boredom and Samoa Joe is a real monster now, just like his real self... alot of his moves are stronger than the normal due to them being stiffer and you can literally pick apart a weak cruiserweight in minutes, but still have great matches with better opponents. Anyway I gotta go, i'll start with more movesets tomorrow and post a list of all the workers in the game so far..

Update --- Everything is back on track, Murdermachine has added a good bunch of moves into the game and has sent me back the update, I'll get to work tonight or tomorrow on filling it with movesets and new workers.

Update! Movesets Added: Generic Indy Talent #1 Generic Indy Talent #2 Generic Indy Talent #3 Generic Indy Talent #4 Generic Indy Talent #5 Movesets Tweaked: Samoa Joe Today I plan to add Luchadore 1 - 5 also, with any luck, we'll get another bunch. So to be honest, we're about 60% if not more so far on Generic Movesets and if i get all of the sets done tonight, that I want to... we'll be about 85%. As soon as those sets are done, I'll fill the game up with some Indy talent and big name guys who're not tied down and we'll have the first WWE/TNA/ROH release.

Great, I can't wait til the update comes out. After you released this one, would there be a Joshi puroresu like GAEA, AtoZ, All Japan Women, JWP and NEO being added in your future update. We have not had one person do an Joshi puroresu update for wrestp. I was just wondering if we would see one? If so, it would be better to contact Infernomiko whatever her name is to help you do an Japanese women wrestling fed. I also looking forward to japanese feds like All japan, Zero1max, New Japan and etc. Plus the mexican feds AAA and CMLL.

It's jumping ahead a little, but yes I plan on having 3 Mexican, 5 Japanese, 3 English, 2 Australian, a few Canadian and some more US feds in... it'll all begin to flow into the game shortly. ADDED! TNA: James Mitchell Larry Zbyszko Johnny Fairplay Shocker Delirious Jerrelle Clark Phi Delta Slam Shark Boy More tomorrow!

Update! Ok today I've added a bunch of Relationships into the game and updated EVERY workers stats, spirit, overness, bio, disposition, card place and contract. I also found time to throw in the following stuff too. ADDED: Generic US Lightweight #1 - Moveset Generic US Lightweight #2 - Moveset Generic US Lightweight #3 - Moveset Generic US Lightweight #4 - Moveset Generic US Lightweight #5 - Moveset WWE: The Boogeyman TNA: Cassidy Riley A1 More to come soon, although it may have to wait until Friday when my gf goes on holiday for two weeks. And a GUARANTEED RELEASE DATE!!! [B]Friday 12th August 2005[/B] If it's not finished then for some reason, it'll be released anyway with whats in it, but I'm 99.99999999999999999% sure it'll be done for then, and then I'll start a monthly update on it, adding more each time.

Update --- ADDED: Generic Luchadore #1 - Moveset Generic Luchadore #2 - Moveset Generic Luchadore #3 - Moveset Generic Luchadore #4 - Moveset Generic Luchadore #5 - Moveset Generic MMA #1 - Moveset Generic MMA #2 - Moveset Generic MMA #3 - Moveset Generic MMA #4 - Moveset Generic MMA #5 - Moveset WORKERS: Samoa Joe - Moveset Updated Sean Waltman - Moveset Update Shelton Benjamin - Moveset Update Zach Gowan - Worked & Moveset Added MOVES: Added about another 30 standard moves Also I've updated the workers with the latest and better quality pictures, along with a few moves removed or tweaked here and there. Anyway I'm back off to continue the work now

Archived