What's going on in YOUR game?

<p>My first show (GAMMA 50) was a headlined by a rematch between Spencer Rubenstein and Mike Watson for the LHW title. Watson won by TKO in the second, round of a fantastic fight, earning him a fight of the night bonus. An average rated co-headliner saw Braulio Moura dominate Buddy Garner in a 30-27 decision to earn himself another shot at Matthew Dean's MW title.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm building towards the following headliners over the next few months</p><p> </p><p>

GAMMA 51: Jake Keane vs Helio (LW Title)</p><p>

GAMMA Battle Lines 6: George Pickering vs Hanley Polter (SHW Title)</p><p>

GAMMA 52: Julio Reguiero vs Darin Blood 2 (WW Title)</p><p>

GAMMA 53: James Foster vs Tank Manu'a (HW Title)</p><p>

GAMMA 54: Matthew Dean vs Braulio Moura 2 (MW Title)</p><p>

GAMMA 55: Mike Watson vs Linfield Ballard/Anthony Le Toussier (LHW Title) </p><p> </p><p>

I also signed Lamont Banner and am hyping him. This is going to be his breakout year.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kaneso14" data-cite="kaneso14" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44606" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My first show (GAMMA 50) was a headlined by a rematch between Spencer Rubenstein and Mike Watson for the LHW title. Watson won by TKO in the second, round of a fantastic fight, earning him a fight of the night bonus. An average rated co-headliner saw Braulio Moura dominate Buddy Garner in a 30-27 decision to earn himself another shot at Matthew Dean's MW title.<p> </p><p> I'm building towards the following headliners over the next few months</p><p> </p><p> GAMMA 51: Jake Keane vs Helio (LW Title)</p><p> GAMMA Battle Lines 6: George Pickering vs Hanley Polter (SHW Title)</p><p> GAMMA 52: Julio Reguiero vs Darin Blood 2 (WW Title)</p><p> GAMMA 53: James Foster vs Tank Manu'a (HW Title)</p><p> GAMMA 54: Matthew Dean vs Braulio Moura 2 (MW Title)</p><p> GAMMA 55: Mike Watson vs Linfield Ballard/Anthony Le Toussier (LHW Title) </p><p> </p><p> I also signed Lamont Banner and am hyping him. This is going to be his breakout year.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My Gamma 50 had a fantastic match between Rubenstein and Watson. Rubenstein won, it was MOTN and KOOTN.</p>

Started a GAMMA game just to test things out, see how the match engine is (and so on). First title fight saw James Foster vs Rav Kapur, with Kapur winning by knocking Foster out. Big Magic is already suspended, added a couple extra punches after a KO and got about 8 other fighters to dislike him (also dislikes himself, humorously).

I did a month or so in WEFF, and will probably do another month in GAMMA. Maybe. I'll just spend a little time to exploring the menus and save the real dive into the game for next week. Probably fiddle with female character creation. I played enough to ease my appetite.

<p>Already played my 3 months, started a new company with a lot of money to pick up all the available free agents and did tournaments to crown the first champions. So far:</p><p> </p><p>

SHW - Wally Bryant (beating Graham Goodbody in the finals)</p><p>

HW - Aleksander Ivanov (beating Souleimaine Ya Konan in the finals)</p><p>

LHW - Niko Soldo (destroyed Valentin Taneyev in the finals with a body shot, awesome!)</p><p>

MW - Fernando Amaro (defeated Thorbjorn Rekdal, who had just beat Jaromir Grygera, in the finals)</p><p>

WW - Dominykas Jankovic (defeated Alberto Basora in the finals)</p><p> </p><p>

Populated the game with Flyweights and Female Strawweights and opened all the weight classes, already have 17 shows scheduled! </p><p> </p><p>

In GAMMA, Polter destroyed George Bickering with a 30 second KO in their first show. James Foster retained his belt in their second one and Helio beat Jake Keane in a MOTY in their third. And Alpha-1 scheduled a Super Heavyweight Grand Prix, but without any of their big SHW names.</p>

<p>One Night Tournament Hype</p><p> </p><p>

So I decided to fiddle with the fight engine to see how making a kickboxing thing would go. So far it has worked pretty well people still ocassionally attmept takedowns but I've yet to see one succeed only issue is when fighters get tired they end up in a clinch takedown/reversal chain till the ref breaks them up.</p><p> </p><p>

But all that previous talk is beside the point, I started my new Kickboxing company and hired up available talent to host Title tournaments. After a few lack luster tournaments with the higher weightclasses due to gassing issues I set the rounds back to a more normal amount (was using standard fight 5 rounds title fights are 12). Then the featherweight tournament came The Brackets seeded.</p><p>

Quater Finals</p><p> </p><p>

#1 Sammy Gaffigan vs #8 Kei Maki (Gaffigan wins Via headkick 3rd round)</p><p> </p><p>

#4 Manish Khan vs *Alternate Arturo Diaz (Khan Wins via 1st round KO)</p><p> </p><p>

#6 Azor Portella Nunes vs #3 Lamont Banner (Banner wins via TKO 3rd round)'</p><p> </p><p>

#7 Alejandro Laguera vs #2 Fernando Peragon (Laguera wins via dominant unanimous decision but is badly gassed by the end)</p><p> </p><p>

Semi Finals</p><p> </p><p>

#1 Sammy Gaffigan vs #4 Manish Khan (Gaffigan wins via 4th round TKO after Khan fails to make the count after a headkick)</p><p> </p><p>

#3 Lamont Banner vs Alejandro Laguera (Banner Brutalises Laguera for 5 and a half rounds gassing in the mid 5th round including two massive body shots that almost break Laguera's ribs. 2:41 seconds of round 6 Lagura lands a massive Uppercut to win by KO)</p><p> </p><p>

Final</p><p> </p><p>

#1 Sammy Gaffigan vs Alejandro Laguera (Laguera is dead on his feet by this point and Gaffigan is picking im apart all Laguera can manage is throwing the odd haymaker here or there and falling into the clinch to avoid damage, but Gaffigan keeps pulling guard and sweeping Laguera and getting damage, so of course 0:45 into the 8th round Laguera's 20th round of fighting for the evening he starches Gaffigan with a brutal right hook to win the Inaugural featherweight gold)</p><p> </p><p>

I normally don't make many posts here but this tournament got me super hyped especially since Laguera is one of my favourite fighters. Can't wait till the full release next week.</p>

<p>Benny Danare beat Big Magic, Teddy Glossop and Nilton Fantoni in one night to win my first insane tournament.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Glosop managed to drop him but Magic got destroyed by him which shocked me.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Of course I got the weird Tournament weight glitch so I need to download the patch and run the tournament again but I was shocked with how easy Danare got through magic.</p>

Playing my DBZ Tournament of Power mod, which is even more fun now that one night tournaments are back.

I've also edited the fight engine to severly gimp grappling. So far across more than a hundred matches I've only seen one submission.

Picture is of a recent tournament. Vegeta upsetting Jiren was pretty cool.

PsLdKMU.jpg

<p>I messed around with different settings tonight. I used to do a tournament based promotion in WMMA3 with the one-night tournaments, and since that feature is backed I tried to replicate it. It didn't work at first, but once I changed the recuperation setting and suspension settings down to be less severe, it seemed like it'll be able to work now. </p><p> </p><p>

Lamont Banner had the best performance, having come in as an alternate for someone and winning his tournament.</p>

<p>So a few weeks ago in WMMA4 I made it to GAMMA 100, so I am done with the default data for a while. I am just waiting for you to release the Feb real world mod when the full version is out. I am pretty much planning everything at the moment. </p><p> </p><p>

I am going to be playing as UFC and going with a storyline that Dana was forced out as CEO of UFC and asked to take an adviser role which he refuses. I am promoting a fictional guy named Anthony Wilkinson (former EVP of talent relations) to CEO. I am firing Sean Shelby as head match maker and promoting two other guys in a joint role. I will also be hiring back Joe Silva as a special adviser. </p><p> </p><p>

The two main things I will be doing is promoting DJ to the bantamweight division to fight Dillashaw for the Bantamweight title; this will ignite the return of a one night tourney to crown the new UFC Flyweight champion and I will also be restructuring the woman's divisions. There will only be two weight classes in the woman's divisions: Bantamweight (126-145) and Strawweight (106-125). This will allow more women to compete and give me more options rather than dispose of woman's mma altogether.</p><p> </p><p>

My following cards I have planned at the moment are below:</p><p> </p><p>

UFC on Fox: Flyweight Tourney (Date TBD)</p><p>

UFC on Fox: Woodley vs. RDA (Date TBD)</p><p> </p><p>

UFC 221: Whittaker vs. Rockhold (February 24th, 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

UFC 222: Holloway vs. Edgar 2/Dillashaw vs. Johnson (March 31st, 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

UFC 223: Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov/Rose vs. JJ 2 (April 28th, 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

UFC 224: Cormier vs. Gus 2/Cyborg vs. Nunes (May 26th, 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

UFC 225: Miocic vs. Werdum 2/Whittaker/Rockhold vs. TBD (June 30th, 2018)</p>

<p>I went with WEFF for 3 months.</p><p> </p><p>

WEFF 28 saw a big upset as Honey Due defeated Daniella Sadora for the Flyweight Title. Knocked her out early in the 2nd. Another big upset was Hester McClean knockout out Samantha Sachs in the 3rd.</p><p> </p><p>

WEFF 29 had Sarah Vaughn successfully defend the Bantamweight Title against Monica Masters in a great match. Also set up Lula Baker as a can for Glamorous G Gianna Russo to take down. Gianna is one of my favorite designs.</p><p> </p><p>

WEFF 30 had my biggest upset. None of the top people were available to face Hope Lehane so I made the Title match against #7 ranked Rachel McGuiness. And Rachel knocked Hope out 1:54 into round 1. Only other notable match was Layla Homes vs Hazel McClay being moved from WEFF 29 to WEFF 30 because Hazel had a training injury. Layla won this match in 54 seconds by submission.</p><p> </p><p>

Just in case I use the save for the main game, I signed a few more women between WEFF 29 and 30. The highest ranked being Rennaya Rives who instantly becomes my #9 Flyweight.</p>

So Having Continued on with my Kickboxing game and completed tournaments for all my weight classes. The standout dominant performer out of any weight class, was Hanako Shimizu. I had other characters do pretty well but her fights were not even close. She Started the tournament by dominating Kit Sakamoto for 1 and a half round before near decapitating her with a head kick. She then dropped Chelsea Lawson who had upset Anna Thompson in the first round. By dropping her twice in the first two minutes before a tired Lawson clinched up got put in the Thai plum and brutalised with knees for a 4th minute stoppage. Finally she fought Kelly Andrews in the final who had gone through Haley Croft via come from behind KO and Alyson Arroway by close split decision. The first round was kinda close without a ton of action and the second was looking like more of the same until Hanako grabbed Andrews in a clinch broke her ribs with knees, then Andrews managed to escape the clinch briefly just in time to get slammed with a brutal body kick and lose by TKO. Hanako has a few challengers lined up some of whom were going to be in the tournament till WEFF decided to be book them before I hired them first will probably be Tabitha Cameron who is coming off a 1:28 second KO of Rachel McGuiness. I don't tend to use the women's divisions a ton in my games but this will likely change that from now on.

I booked a super heavyweight one night tournament in ALPHA-1 which in hindsight turned out to be a terrible idea.

Yang Fu Kun and Stanley Rine had the WMMA equivalent of the Kimbo-Dada fight then freakin' Pascow got beaten for three rounds by Nobell but somehow the judges gave him the decision. Presumably because Nobell gassed himself out hammering Pascow's skull into paste.

This tournament has been an absolute disaster

So a few weeks ago in WMMA4 I made it to GAMMA 100, so I am done with the default data for a while. I am just waiting for you to release the Feb real world mod when the full version is out. I am pretty much planning everything at the moment.

I am going to be playing as UFC and going with a storyline that Dana was forced out as CEO of UFC and asked to take an adviser role which he refuses. I am promoting a fictional guy named Anthony Wilkinson (former EVP of talent relations) to CEO. I am firing Sean Shelby as head match maker and promoting two other guys in a joint role. I will also be hiring back Joe Silva as a special adviser.

The two main things I will be doing is promoting DJ to the bantamweight division to fight Dillashaw for the Bantamweight title; this will ignite the return of a one night tourney to crown the new UFC Flyweight champion and I will also be restructuring the woman's divisions. There will only be two weight classes in the woman's divisions: Bantamweight (126-145) and Strawweight (106-125). This will allow more women to compete and give me more options rather than dispose of woman's mma altogether.

My following cards I have planned at the moment are below:

UFC on Fox: Flyweight Tourney (Date TBD)

UFC on Fox: Woodley vs. RDA (Date TBD)

UFC 221: Whittaker vs. Rockhold (February 24th, 2018)

UFC 222: Holloway vs. Edgar 2/Dillashaw vs. Johnson (March 31st, 2018)

UFC 223: Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov/Rose vs. JJ 2 (April 28th, 2018)

UFC 224: Cormier vs. Gus 2/Cyborg vs. Nunes (May 26th, 2018)

UFC 225: Miocic vs. Werdum 2/Whittaker/Rockhold vs. TBD (June 30th, 2018)

Sounds awesome, i am going to start a very similar real world game when Tag released modern warriors after the game comes out. Cant wait!

I booked one in GAMMA at one point, and it went pretty much the same. Super Heavyweight tournaments = bad idea in general, it seems. By the final of the one night tournament, the two competitors were both exhausted. First punch of the fight.... exhausted. So yeah, it went well.

Well super heavyweight one night tournaments at least. When the full game comes out, I'm gonna try my luck with a super heavyweight tournament. Hopefully running it over a longer period will avoid the conditioning issue.

I did a one night super heavyweight tournament for the title and it was awesome. Several of the fights were very exciting hard punching affairs and a tired Glossop and a tired Pickering pounding each other with a crazy finish for the title was incredible.

I think its' all a bit of luck and even if guys are tired doesn't mean the fight will be bad from then on.

<p>3 has been the only one I've played extensively. Didn't bother with 4 but I've enjoyed the demo of 5 so I should buy it.</p><p> </p><p>

Booking a 16 man featherweight tournament for Alpha 1. Signed all the tops guns. I'm going to keep Banner out of the tournament. </p><p> </p><p>

Want to do Ziskie vs Gaffigan asap. Might have to wait until the full game. </p><p> </p><p>

Plenty of possible main events with Alpha 1 so I'm not stuck. </p><p> </p><p>

I have not tried out the real-life mod yet. Looks great but I'm after a different era. Looks to be more mods coming so that is sweet.</p>

<p>Thomaz de Miranda is the toughest SOB I've seen so far. In my Welterweight Grand Prix to determine the inaugural Welterweight Champ for OLIMPICO he suffered a broken nose that was gushing blood midway through the 2nd round of the 1st fight, won that fight by the decision. Then in his 2nd fight, his right eye was swollen shut as a result of being exhausted which was caused by being unable to breathe out of his broken nose from the 1st fight. Then in the 2nd round, he got caught in a Thai clinch and was getting destroyed by 3 massive knees and was very likely saved by the bell, but he suffered a deep purple bruise on his ribs that would likely further affect his breathing. This guy is an animal! </p><p> </p><p>

Unfortunately I tried to look at his fight history during the fight and got a run time era, so now I'm re-doing the event. But what a fighter!</p>