Diary Preview And Questions Thread

I've been toying with trying my hand at writing a TEW diary. I've been playing these games for roughly 20 years now, but I've never written a diary. Can anyone give any advice on format and layout, or any sites or tools they use for that?

There's a lot of different layouts at the moment that people are using. You're best bet is probably to find one you like the look off and perhaps message that person, I'm pretty sure 99% of the writers will happily share with you their format or some tips.

I think personally when I'm starting the one the main thing I think of is how graphic heavy do I want it to be/does it need to be. There's plenty of great diaries that use graphics fairly sparingly, Bigelow Cartwheel's ECW comes to mind. And then I've seen some with 0 pictures or formatting still be a good read. Then there's some like Eisen-verse's that have fantastic images and obviously that helps the show come alive. So it's tough to recommend unless you know what you're going for.

A lot of people upload their images to somewhere like IMGUR and then add these into the show, I've liked using google sheets though as it's felt quicker for me to only have the 1 presentation to upload rather than all the images individually.

If you have an idea of the promotion you'd want to be, how detailed you want the shows, how much time you want to spend on the formatting etc then it's easier to narrow down the advice, but yeah I'd reiterate probably best plan is to find some on the boards at the moment that you like.

So now that the Women's Revolution mod is dropping this week I finally have a chance to get this started. I've been planning it for a couple months now:

Catch up here if you like:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543882&highlight=emeralds+crack

UvnEBi2.png

February 1st, 2016

LkGlRSp.jpgwljuWb9.jpg

Fresh off the heels of PSW’s first ever pay per view Eric Eisen and Mitch Naess meet in Mitch’s basement office, aka PSW Headquarters…

34vXNi1.jpg

Eric: “Well Mitch I just got the buy rates in and I can’t believe we’ve come this far but it looks like Big Ass New Years Bash was a success!”

Mitch: “What do you mean you can’t believe it, you always believed in us Eric. Your confidence is what held us together through all the bull sh%t. Hell, your confidence in the guys is what helped propel us to where we are now.”

Eric: “I appreciate the compliment but let’s be honest. If it wasn’t for those guys in the locker room going out and busting their ass every night we could have never pulled this off. I was just the money man. Hell, Spencer just did a hardcore match, bled a boatload in the process and it was a potential match of the year. Those guys made this happen…

Well not that you mention it I guess my seething hatred for my father helped motivate everyone a bit too.”

Mitch: “Now that’s the cocky Eric that we all know and love”

Eric glances over at the wall at the back of the basement. There are old boxes and storage bins stacked on shelves but what catches his eye is a large rectangular shaped object covered by a cloth.

Eric: “Hey Mitch, not sure why I never noticed this before but what the hell is that giant thing under the cloth?”

Mitch: “Oh that, it’s just some prop from one of my favorite shows, Dr. Whom. The ex-wife got it for me at ComicCon.”

Eric: “Cool, can I check it out.”

Mitch: “Sure, knock yourself out.”

Eric walks over and pulls off the cloth revealing one of those old police boxes from the UK. Eric looks puzzled so Mitch walks over and tries to explain why such a thing is in his basement...

12pYEoX.jpg

Eric: “What. The. Hell?”

Mitch: “It’s the TARDIS prop used on the set of Dr. Whom.”

Eric: “It’s a what? I don’t think you can call something retarded these days man.”

Mitch: “Not retarded, though that would be a good description for you at this moment. It’s the TARDIS. Time and Relative Dimensions In Space. It was a time machine on the show.”

Eric: “NERD!!!!!”

Mitch: “I knew you were going to say that. It’s actually pretty cool, it has working lights and stuff. Get inside.”

Eric: “Okay, I’ll humor you.”

Eric and Mitch get inside the police box, Mitch goes on to show Eric the working lights and dials…

When all of the sudden Eric slips and bumps into the control panel!

The door closes with both of them inside. They both try to pry themselves free but the door won’t budge.

The control panels reads an unfamiliar date - January 1st, 2020

The box shakes uncontrollably and the lights suddenly go dark

ZjpWF5k.jpg

After a few minutes of darkness but what seems like an eternity the doors finally open and Eric and Mitch find themselves back in Mitch’s basement office.

Eric: “Wow, that thing is super realistic man. For a second there I actually believed we were traveling through time.”

Mitch: “Yeah, I told you that thing was cool. Now let’s get this meeting over with. It’s two for one taco night. Let me just log into the computer and let’s check out reviews of the show.”

???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch: “What the f&ck Eric? The date on my laptop read 01/01/2020!!!!!!”

Eric: “Holy sh$t, that thing actually worked! Quick, zap us back to 2016.”

Mitch: “I’m trying but the damn thing won’t come on! I think it’s broken!”

Mitch tries tirelessly to get the TARDIS to work again but it just won’t power up…(Several hours later)

Mitch: “Eric, I hate to break it to you but looks like we’re stuck here. At least for awhile.”

Eric: “Damn it! I sure hope future me didn’t do a bunch of stupid sh%t and run our company into the ground.”

Mitch: “Well at least there is still the internet in 2020, let’s check out what’s happened since 2016. First thing, let’s check out psw.com.”

LkGlRSp.jpgwljuWb9.jpg

“WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…”

VBBEP6x.jpg

To be continued

UvnEBi2.png

In 2020 Hardcore goes National

2YOzj0R.png

<p>Also in the Women's Revolution theme, I put together a federation/roster introduction (including a few people from the Thunderverse imported in) for a NeoTokyo Joshi Futures run. Having learned some from a diary I got exactly one card into, this is a while off, I want to have a couple game months buffer and have the next couple planned out but I figured I've spent the time writing it might as well post.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Straight from the news static takes the screens of homes all over Tokyo. A progress bar tick tick ticks up until it hits 100% with the message “Upload complete”. A synthetic beat pulses in the background.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>People come to NeoTokyo to find their futures, to escape their past.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

We watch as a girl walks down the street, the shadow of a dragon in her wake, she kicks through a puddle with a faint smile before that smile is wiped off her face with a kick to her head. A wraith attacks her rabidly, throwing her into a dustbin. The dragon rises, roars, she jumps off of a dumpster leaping back with a kick to the jaw. The wraith's head snaps back, the dragon jumps onto her shoulders but this is her last mistake as she is thrown with sickening impact to the concrete floor; under their forms the names Otohime and Onryu flash up. Onryu drags the other girl by the scruff of her neck, scene changes and she dumps Otohime at the feet of two figures, one older, one a teenager in a billowing cloak, All Hallows Eve and Spider Isako. A predatory smile takes the latter's face, “Look what the wraith dragged in.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Eve looks towards the right as the camera pans to a group of three, the lithe Skuld, the towering Urd and the ripped Verdani. They chant an arcane dialect over a collar and chain. All Hallows Eve takes the chain and walks over to Otohime who stirs as the collar is being fastened, her teeth snap, she spits mist which All Hallows Eve moves her head the briefest fraction to dodge. Eve hands the chain to Spider Isako who tugs it, bringing Otohime face to face with her, she waves her hand in front of the dragon's face and Otohime's eyes go blank. Under a shot of all of this rise the words Entropy Incorporated</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Inevitably the future rises in one's path, the past is but a step behind.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Cut to an office building and there is a frantic knocking on the door. In the room are three figures, a young lady with a regal bearing identified as Himari Miwa, a dark skinned goth we come to be told is Malady and a warrior with a cybernetic themed knee brace, Morgan Stryker. They have clearly been in heated discussion, Himari frowns and opens the door. In the shadows beyond the porch light is a figure who a graphic names Mizucore. Tumbling into the door in front of her a girl who looks like she is freshly returned from a cheerleading session or practice, “Otohime, they took her! We saw everything!”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The jaw of Malady sets firmly, “We told you that where the Weird Sisters roam trouble follows. Now we have no choice.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Mizucore steps into the room smoothing down a flared miniskirt, “We will track them.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

“We shall run them down.” This from the cheerleader that comes to be named Yayoi Kurmochi.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Morgan Stryker flicks out a nightstick, twirling it as one might a baton, “It seems our paths are aligned.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

“For my sister, for NeoTokyo.” Himari's voice is quiet but resolute and under it there lies malice and a fury. The camera pans back leaving the room, then the building, on the facade above the door we see one word, Pantheon.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Welcome to NeoTokyo. I am the Ghost of the City.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Two figures with neon shocks of hair parkour on the lit buildings of NeoTokyo, their eyes locked on to their target. One of them looks through a pair of glasses down into the street below. In the shadows we see the names Kioko Kanu and Megu Konda. With a snap they jump down onto the street and a footrace begins. They run through crowds and over barriers, the target keeping barely ahead of them. From out of shot and with uncanny speed a blur of a figure wraps herself around the legs of the pair's quarry, bringing her top the ground with a thud.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The blonde twists the limbs of her victim into something that anyone with the faintest knowledge of wrestling would know to be the Proton Lock, there is a scream before the girl goes limp. As we are introduced to Ashley Keith she blows a tuft of hair out of her eyes, “Just another mark.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Two more walk onto the scene, one of them carrying a pair of binders which she snaps around the victim's wrists, “You, my dear, have angered the wrong people.” We look into the dead eyes of Akari Kawashima.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

“As long as the Metal Fist hunts, there is no escaping your past.” HEART Koiso bundles the poor fugitive into the back of a Jeep as the Metal Fist logo flashes on screen.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>The City lives, the City breathes.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The camera zooms back, on the same rooftop the Metal Fist members stalked we see another girl, looking through her sight numbers flash by on a pair of shades. Our view shifts with hers to her wrist as she taps a number of keys on a pad there, “Worm uploaded.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Back to the streets below and inexplicably the Metal Fist members begin to dance to a jaunty showtune being piped through speakers on the street. A woman identified as Emiko Miyoshi parkours down the side of the building, “Fancy meeting you here.” She flashes a peace sign with her fingers and beams a megawatt bright smile.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Slipping out of an alleyway comes another girl, “Are you playing with the grumpy bounty hunters again, Miyoshi?” The girl walks past Emiko, planting a quick kiss on her cheek before walking up to HEART Koiso and tweaking her nose. Suddenly the music stops and a metallic voice sounds out, “SYSTEM UPDATED.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The Metal fist snap out of it, Koiso punches towards the girl we come to see as being named Aki Kamio, Aki dodges and Koiso puts her fist through a concrete wall. She dodges, twisting and writhing as the Metal Fist try to get a bead on her, a dodge here, something as inconceivable as a tickle or a nose tweak there as she and Emiko beside her play hard to hit. The other side of the chaos three figures, the names flashing underneath them identifying them as SUPREME Yoshida, Ai Takami and Lucy Trigg, pull the figure out of the car. More tapping on a keypad and the binders fall away. Fizzling into existence comes the word Hacktivists.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>And we all bear witness.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The scene fades into flashes of wrestling matches involving all of the people we have seen, slightly more traditional than the live action shoujo we have seen played out.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

We again flash to an office and we see the very recognisable Raku Makuda. “Joshi wrestling is at the peak of its recent existence, but for those who want to walk the warrior's path, many fall between the cracks unnoticed. In conjunction with Five Star Supreme Wrestling and Kit Hatoyama, welcome to this showcase of the future. NeoTokyo Joshi Futures showcases the future of our industry, the most promising dojo graduates, the rookies from further afield, those who have fallen unnoticed over time.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

She smiles, “This will be different to what you are used to, we are not competing with my former employers, my ladies and I hope that this different form of our sport entertains you, enthrals you, captivates you. I strongly believe that the future is bright for joshi wrestling, you shall remember when first you saw the next golden generation. I hope to see you for the NeoTokyo Rises Tour.”</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><p></p>

• 2 weeks later...

For those who haven't seen it... From Togg's WCW Saving The Legacy Diary!!

<p style="font-size: 40px; text-align: center;"><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><strong>Clue Rundown</strong></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;">Video #1<br /><video controls="controls" width="300" height="150">

<source src="http://homeofprowrestling.com/MyTEWDiarys/WCW%202001/News/Videos/Hype1.mp4" type="video/mp4" /></video></p>

<p style="text-align: center;">Video #2<br /><video controls="controls" width="300" height="150">

<source src="http://homeofprowrestling.com/MyTEWDiarys/WCW%202001/News/Videos/2gurvfthe.mp4" type="video/mp4" /></video></p>

<p style="text-align: center;">Video #3<br /><video controls="controls" width="300" height="150">

<source src="http://homeofprowrestling.com/MyTEWDiarys/WCW%202001/News/Videos/3vfvfis.mp4" type="video/mp4" /></video></p>

<p style="text-align: center;">Video #4<br /><video controls="controls" width="300" height="150">

<source src="http://homeofprowrestling.com/MyTEWDiarys/WCW%202001/News/Videos/4theyyblqiswwf.mp4" type="video/mp4" /></video></p>

<p style="text-align: center;">Video #5<br /><video controls="controls" width="300" height="150">

<source src="http://homeofprowrestling.com/MyTEWDiarys/WCW%202001/News/Videos/5yisl.mp4" type="video/mp4" /></video></p>

<p style="text-align: center;">Video #6 Follows WCW Thunder<br /><span style="color: #808080;"><em>...</em></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color: #000000;"><span style="color: #ff0000;"><strong>Did You Solve Me...?</strong></span><br /></span></p>

And here's video #6

<p><video controls="controls" width="500" height="250">

<source src="http://homeofprowrestling.com/MyTEWDiarys/WCW%202001/News/Videos/6revealthelloyd.mp4" type="video/mp4" /></video></p>

</div>

Ok since i have settled into a nice pattern with my Lucha Underground diary and am quite ahead in the game, it' time i went ahead with a second diary which I wanted to do for a long time.

PSW Locker Room

I had just retained my National title over Logan Wolfsbaine and was just winding down after the show when I got a video link on my Whatsapp. It was sent by Frankie Dee a.k.a White Angel of WLW and was a match highlights of his latest loss in the ring. Soon, we started chatting about how despite busting his body for the last 4 years in a WLW ring, he has never come close to winning any title.

While in the midst of our conversation, we were joined by another one of our old group, Davis Wayne Newton who chimed in with his sob story and how it was unfortunate working down in Puerto Rico.

Both ribbed on me about how I managed to be a star ever since we all left our little company in the north. I sent them smileys and other various emojis followed but how would I tell them that I was not feeling the connect here in PSW

24th December 2019

I could not take it anymore. It was all going downhill. The arguments with Naess and Braun had been on a rise. Both were good people, stalwarts of this industry but I couldn't agree with their direction anymore.

I yearned for that spot back in the north that we had. The rabid fanbase, the shine of the small arenas, the pull of the underground alternative, we were truly cult. It had broken all of us when it closed but now I had to do it.

We would rise again and I, the legend of the underground would do it.

So, I sent in my resignation and couriered my PSW National Championship to Naess office.

vpQQ4aJ.jpg

"The East Side Assassin" is starting it back baby.

QW4id1p.jpg

4C.....Restarting the Revival

For those who haven't seen it... From Togg's WCW Saving The Legacy Diary!!

And here's video #6

<p><video controls="controls" width="500" height="250">

<source src="http://homeofprowrestling.com/MyTEWDiarys/WCW%202001/News/Videos/6revealthelloyd.mp4" type="video/mp4" /></video></p>

</div>

Definitely going to be fun seeing you take up the WWF/E reigns again. It's also always great to see collaborative efforts on here so will be sure to follow. I've definitely got PLENTY of catching up to do on the WCW side!

<p>I'm pretty new to the boards and TEW in general, but I've been interested in the game for a while now and enjoy reading dynasties and watching TEW videos on YouTube. After playing around with the game a little to get used to it, I decided to start a serious save of the game, and make a dynasty to go along with it.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm writing ONI wrestling here on the forums, a dynasty following the story of a small-time promotion trying to carve out its own place in the South West with its own variant of the hardcore style. I'm doing this not only as a TEW dynasty, but also because I want to use it to work on my writing skills in general.</p><p> </p><p>

I just wanted to introduce myself here, and hopefully I'll be writing dynasties and other content here for a good while.</p>

<p>Guys, quick question:</p><p> </p><p>

I've just realised most of the old dynasties from previous games are no longer viewable on the board. Did they get archived anywhere or are they just gone forever? I want to know whether I should be saving my dynasty locally (not even sure how I would export a forum thread into something save-able to be honest).</p><p> </p><p>

Also, very nebulous question, but does anyone have any idea what a "long-running" diary actually looks like it terms of in-game time? I'm just kinda running with my dynasty until people don't wanna read it anymore / I get bored of the game, but I'm just interested to hear how long other diaries have gone.</p>

Arlie's answered this in another thread (I don't have the link handy, sorry) but there was a corrupted database issue that caused a lot of diaries to fall into the void and are now only really accessible through web archiving. I've always went on the rule of thumb to have a copy of the show written or saved on Google Docs or offline on a word document (with the added benefit of being able to come back to writing it rather than doing it in one sitting I guess).

For the second question, there have been some diaries go for in game years. Two I'd recommend reading for a length idea are BigPapa's SWF Generation Supreme and Phantom Stranger's TCW: A Quiet Retirement. YMMV on readability since Photobucket are jerks.

Guys, quick question:

I've just realised most of the old dynasties from previous games are no longer viewable on the board. Did they get archived anywhere or are they just gone forever? I want to know whether I should be saving my dynasty locally (not even sure how I would export a forum thread into something save-able to be honest).

Also, very nebulous question, but does anyone have any idea what a "long-running" diary actually looks like it terms of in-game time? I'm just kinda running with my dynasty until people don't wanna read it anymore / I get bored of the game, but I'm just interested to hear how long other diaries have gone.

I do believe it's definitely a factor in the recent trend of people (myself included) posting a diary in a different format that allows us to keep it back upped. That said I do believe there is some program that allows you to export/convert the forum into a PDF, part of me thinks Nevermore did this years ago but I not sure.

Edit: On second thought I think it might have been Mistaken who converted a bunch to PDF's I'm not sure how active if he nowadays though or if he posted he method somewhere.

In terms of longevity, I suppose it depends on how in depth the shows are/ whether it's 1 show a month/weekly tv/numerous brands etc. One of the longest I personally can remember is Michgcs WWE's one (hopefully that's not one that's been lost!) that went for like 8 years real time not certain how long in game I'd guess at least 5 or so, which especially considering this is with numerous brands it's an insane achievement. But there's been plenty go a good few years. So good luck keeping yours going, I certainly can't imagine people getting bored of it, I think 9/10 the longer a diary goes the more interesting it is.

I do believe it's definitely a factor in the recent trend of people (myself included) posting a diary in a different format that allows us to keep it back upped. That said I do believe there is some program that allows you to export/convert the forum into a PDF, part of me thinks Nevermore did this years ago but I not sure.

Edit: On second thought I think it might have been Mistaken who converted a bunch to PDF's I'm not sure how active if he nowadays though or if he posted he method somewhere.

In terms of longevity, I suppose it depends on how in depth the shows are/ whether it's 1 show a month/weekly tv/numerous brands etc. One of the longest I personally can remember is Michgcs WWE's one (hopefully that's not one that's been lost!) that went for like 8 years real time not certain how long in game I'd guess at least 5 or so, which especially considering this is with numerous brands it's an insane achievement. But there's been plenty go a good few years. So good luck keeping yours going, I certainly can't imagine people getting bored of it, I think 9/10 the longer a diary goes the more interesting it is.

That's really helpful, thanks for that. I might try exporting all of my posts into pdfs or something to keep 'em safe. :D

<p>Alright, trying to decide what to do with my first diary. I know the rule of thumb is 'whatever you will be most interested in writing' but I'm an indecisive human being, and regularly need help with this stuff. Lord help me. Created wrestlers are something that's going to be apart of the game regardless, as well as maybe renaming the avatar's. So, help me make a decision? Please.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://strawpoll.com/a4cfcj6dq" rel="external nofollow">https://strawpoll.com/a4cfcj6dq</a></p>

Raw vs Smackdown 2016: McMahon vs McMahon

I have been playing TEW for a few months now and have enjoyed the game, so much so that I am going to be starting a diary. Since people recommend that you write about something that you are interested in. I have decided to write a diary about the WWE 2016 Brand Split.

This is during a time in WWE where they were starting to see a decline in ratings and viewers. Many people were tired of the same old product each week. To spice things up they brought back the brand split in an attempt to build Smackdown into a competitor for Monday Night Raw and just be a "B show."

I will be starting this dynasty in the coming days as I look to book the brand split better than it was done. I have converted a 2016 RWC mod over to 2020 and will be starting my booking the Raw right after WWE Battleground. Look forward to seeing who might be interested in this diary!

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #009BE0; margin:10px;background: #FDFF5C; max-width:50%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

qIAo4wW.jpgCcRjTno.jpg

Diary of Kana Kikkawa

Dear Diary,

It's been a hell of a year. I still remember the first time I met Saeko and Kit three years ago, and now working for them in a place I love with people I adore is just a dream come true. The company had a lot of young girls when we started, so I didn't feel too out of place. Koiso was my first friend in the company. I'd do anything for her. We have put on some pretty wicked matches together. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if our dads had faced each other...Ai was another one. She's a little bit quieter, but she's an awesome wrestler and I really love that I get to work with her. Her and I are officially the longest running Tag Team Champions in company history...which I suppose isn't hard. Even when we lost it to Mirai and Fujiko I wasn't upset...actually Fujiko probably needs it more than I do after all the stuff with her dad disowning her...

They put a lot of faith in me off the bat too when I won the rookie tournament. I don't think anyone expected the year we were going to have either. Angel was an important person in the company, the first woman to bring some real prestige to the Universal title (Sorry Ai. I love you!) When she announced her retirement it was a shock to us all, but what happened next was truly magic. I'll never forget seeing all of the members of Takudome-Gun turning their back on their leader, all except for Naoko. Man is she terrifying when she wants to be. It worked though. Majima-Gun has been doing really good, and Naoko has been the champion for half a year. She's been putting on great matches too and I have absolutely no doubt that when someone takes the strap off of her it's going to be a special moment.

There's a lot of buzz about the company online that I've been seeing. People really see us as equal to 5SSW, even though we're pretty new...and why shouldn't they? We've been putting on amazing matches since the beginning, and the stars we're building can easily equal anything they have. I've heard we're shaking things up a bit too, and that can only be exciting. Also Kiyoko debuts soon! I can't want to see my sister in the ring. I'm pretty sure she's going to be in #Cute to replace Hiroko. That's probably the roughest part, is just seeing the people you've been working with and hanging out with change and have to be let go.

Anyway, this is ranty. We've got a big show tonight. Big rematch with No Remorse to try to get our titles back. Time to show the world what NeoTokyo and K.C.E bring to the table...

Kana Kikkawa

</div>]

Don't shoot me! Working on another Puro dynasty, this time using WillR0ck's Women's Revolution mod and NeoTokyo. The first year was an R2G, which I took and created a database from so I could work on this separately. Run in STARDOM's Faction Warfare style, this should hopefully be a good time and a decent attempt at my first Joshi dynasty.

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #cccccc; margin:10px;background: #F5F5F5; max-width:50%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

qIAo4wW.jpgCcRjTno.jpg

Diary of Kana Kikkawa

Dear Diary,

It's been a hell of a year. I still remember the first time I met Saeko and Kit three years ago, and now working for them in a place I love with people I adore is just a dream come true. The company had a lot of young girls when we started, so I didn't feel too out of place. Koiso was my first friend in the company. I'd do anything for her. We have put on some pretty wicked matches together. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if our dads had faced each other...Ai was another one. She's a little bit quieter, but she's an awesome wrestler and I really love that I get to work with her. Her and I are officially the longest running Tag Team Champions in company history...which I suppose isn't hard. Even when we lost it to Mirai and Fujiko I wasn't upset...actually Fujiko probably needs it more than I do after all the stuff with her dad disowning her...

They put a lot of faith in me off the bat too when I won the rookie tournament. I don't think anyone expected the year we were going to have either. Angel was an important person in the company, the first woman to bring some real prestige to the Universal title (Sorry Ai. I love you!) When she announced her retirement it was a shock to us all, but what happened next was truly magic. I'll never forget seeing all of the members of Takudome-Gun turning their back on their leader, all except for Naoko. Man is she terrifying when she wants to be. It worked though. Majima-Gun has been doing really good, and Naoko has been the champion for half a year. She's been putting on great matches too and I have absolutely no doubt that when someone takes the strap off of her it's going to be a special moment.

There's a lot of buzz about the company online that I've been seeing. People really see us as equal to 5SSW, even though we're pretty new...and why shouldn't they? We've been putting on amazing matches since the beginning, and the stars we're building can easily equal anything they have. I've heard we're shaking things up a bit too, and that can only be exciting. Also Kiyoko debuts soon! I can't want to see my sister in the ring. I'm pretty sure she's going to be in #Cute to replace Hiroko. That's probably the roughest part, is just seeing the people you've been working with and hanging out with change and have to be let go.

Anyway, this is ranty. We've got a big show tonight. Big rematch with No Remorse to try to get our titles back. Time to show the world what NeoTokyo and K.C.E bring to the table...

Kana Kikkawa

</div>]

Don't shoot me! Working on another Puro dynasty, this time using WillR0ck's Women's Revolution mod and NeoTokyo. The first year was an R2G, which I took and created a database from so I could work on this separately. Run in STARDOM's Faction Warfare style, this should hopefully be a good time and a decent attempt at my first Joshi dynasty.

This should be good. I love the Women's revolution mod and almost thought of starting a diary with one of the promotions before I went with 4C. I will be following that's for sure.

So my last attempt at a diary/youtube series failed due to my computer failing so after building a new machine have finally got around to reinstalling Total Extreme Wrestling.

Never been much of a written content creator but always enjoyed doing video content. Have two series that I might make a diary/diary's for don't know if its best to make separate or just combine them

The first is a series that's already started on youtube. Which is the NWA using real world chronical august mode. Episode 1 is out, 2 is scheduled for later this week but already recorded episode 3 so getting ahead even if I was going to release two episodes a week on Monday/Thursday.

The second series that I kind of want to do, if anyone is interested in following would be Tokyo Joshi Pro. Been watching the Princess Cup on DDT Universe. Plus I am a fan of Yuka Sakazaki and Maki Itoh. Would be using again the same mod as the NWA save. When you think of Japanese real world saves I imagine the majority would gravitate towards NJPW. So could be a little different.

Let me know if anyone is interested in following these saves and I'll be happy to create a diary for one/both.

Working on an idea set in Cverse 1977 so I can bring in new people to the UK scene without worrying too much about the known landscape.

Which of these works best for that time period and would there be any interest if I finally make a return to the forum with a diary (only if I am sure it will last at least awhile).

ePFDWdI.jpg

iEkBAFy.jpg

Thank you, all feedback welcome