"Rhodes did mention in the last media scrum he hoped he'd have some good news to share soon,

and since they're not yet in that renegotiation window with ACE, I'd assume that he's hinting at some sort of international deal..

TLJBgAr.jpgo1EZX0o.jpgCpExkik.jpg

Rcyfxw8.jpgJZ7njRf.jpgILDul99.jpg

CBN / Canada On-Air / IC:TV

Definitely recognize those logos - patterned after real-life nets Global, CBC and Citytv respectively.

Definitely recognize those logos - patterned after real-life nets Global, CBC and Citytv respectively.

yeah, i didnt want to attribute anything to CTV because its design is too painful even though i felt they may be the closer fit for CBN. Originally ICtv was Global and CBN as CityTV but it there was no real way to make that latter pairing work without using creative license and rebranding it as CBNtv so ultimately i flipped the two round.

Also why do all the big Canadian TV networks have logos like they're early 2000s digital solutions companies? I feel like they're all competing to sell me printer paper or something

Also why do all the big Canadian TV networks have logos like they're early 2000s digital solutions companies? I feel like they're all competing to sell me printer paper or something

That's because that's the last time they updated their logos. Sadly. We're kind of behind the times in that regard. That said, I must say you knocked it out of the park with your logos for the TV channels. :) Great work as always.

"It's time for TOTAL WRESTLING!"

EHlIuD3.jpg

ArSPdh2.jpg

zC2hN1t.jpg

Total Championship Wrestling

This is so sleek and elegant - I love it! Brings TCW into the modern era, and fits with the revamp I usually do whenever I play them. Have you considered alts for any different colours? No particular reason or colour in mind, just out of curiosity really.

This is so sleek and elegant - I love it! Brings TCW into the modern era, and fits with the revamp I usually do whenever I play them. Have you considered alts for any different colours? No particular reason or colour in mind, just out of curiosity really.

Because it's a black background and white text it should be really easy for anyone who wants to to make alt colour versions. You'd just need to open it with any image editing tool that lets you change the hue (GIMP is a free option) and adjust the hue/saturation of the entire image to get the colour you want.

Because it's a black background and white text it should be really easy for anyone who wants to to make alt colour versions. You'd just need to open it with any image editing tool that lets you change the hue (GIMP is a free option) and adjust the hue/saturation of the entire image to get the colour you want.

Yeah, i might give a play around to revamp it to a blue to save people the headache since i used some pinks and purples to give it an almost 80s red glow which may not translate well with a simple colour shift.

No to be fair I was able to alter the colour using paint.net - it was slightly trickier than just adjusting the hue/saturation and I had to magic wand the background and lettering to a new layer, but it worked well enough! I honestly just thought given it's such a simple design (and I promise I mean simple in a good way) that it would be cool to see colour variations.

"Chapter 2"

nnwh5K7.jpg

V5o7QKT.jpg

7L2Tntu.jpg

TCW

In which the designer realises she should probably return to more designs given them a second run.

Still gonna do a blue version but thought this was too fun a option to pass by

Another incredible design - you never fail to amaze me.

It's part of the CVerse 1977 mod (not sure if it was introduced in the latest Beta or had been there in the 75/76 versions, so i tend to consider it part of the wider canon.

I think theres like two small handfuls of tiny promotions across the world that are set to crop up through the 80s to populate things to counter the big US territory promotions dying out quickly leaving SWF standing tall. PAW is the only US one i think (starting in 1981) so i wanted to give it some love.

Easily some of your best work.

What can i say, people do be loving an animal head in a roundel (its me, i'm people)

"Championship Wrestling from Boston was opened by Italian immigrant Gene Plumelli in 1960,

making it the 1st full-time organized wrestling promotion in the United States.

It was almost 8 years before any other territory became organized into a promotion,

and so most of the big names of the 60's & 70's got their start in CWB- they were unquestionably

the most prestigious promotion in the U.S. until around 1970."

vbiB6gW.jpgOT3II62.jpg

RdRUpMJ.jpg

aXbRNTQ.jpgpmKie6m.jpgj8O9ECW.jpg

CWB

Championship Wrestling from Boston

1960-1978

Brawler-Friendly Traditional

Silver Age Pro-Wrestling